The Legend of Corn Pop: “I’ma Cut You”…

Joe Biden tells the story of his chain-wielding face-off with a gang of rusty razor-wielding ne’er-do-wells led by a black guy named ‘Corn Pop.’

“Corn Pop was a bad dude”…

If only Corn Pop mamma had him listenin’ to some of them record players, none of this would’ve happened.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

333 Responses to The Legend of Corn Pop: “I’ma Cut You”…

1. shevee says:

Terrence K Williams weighs in on the CornPop saga

• Conservative_302 says:

Joe Biden is ridiculous. How he came to power just shows you how stupid people are.

• Baby El says:

Shevee – you need to warn folks not to watch while drinking their morning coffee!!!

Still laughing!!!!!!!! Will clean off keyboard later.

• glissmeister says:

Kernel Joe

What comes next? The story where Kernel Joe Biden, won a Silver Star when he rescued John Kerry during a mass Killer Whale attack in the King Kong Delta?

Or hows ’bout the one where they were returning from secret mission to find the mother of Hoebama Chi Minh; the co-pilot who crashed into the Vietnamese jungle 50 miles north of Poon Tang with Emilia Earheart while they were on assignment doing mission work returning Mother Teresa to her convent in India?

Damn, Kernel Joe. Everybody on the street knows the bad dude’s name was Corn Pone.

• Supertalk says:

What about the time Breakfast Bucket Joe faught Count Chocula? That was an epic battle.

2. snailmailtrucker says:

When I was a kid (5 years old or so) me and my 2 best friends formed a Gang. We all loved the
    Kellog’s Cereal Characters “Snap, Crackle, and Pop !
    I was Pop… Maybe I can Sue Biden for Slander !
    but, I guess I was Rice Pop…..not Corn Pop !

3. Doppler says:

Anyone who dedicated her life to shoplifting Native Americans’ affirmative action has a fundamental problem preaching social justice.

4. jello333 says:

Speaking of something that’ll really cut you bad… I’m waiting for Joe to tell the story of how he was once attacked by a giant sheet-metal rooster in the grocery store!

5. MVW says:

I am having a hard time deciding what is the most absurd thing about the DimmiRat Primary.

That Biden is running while mentally impaired, that the Dim party took him seriously as a viable candidate, that polled Dims (Dim voters) have him in the lead, that the other candidates are so bad that they are polling worse than him, that the media has no one to stop this insanity, that Trump is keeping a straight face and acting like this is a serious race, that rich people have been giving Biden money… or any of the others…

It goes on and on. I wonder if there is a switch on the universe that Alfred E. Newman flipped to Complete Madness, or Big Pharma is buying pills from China marked ‘Revenge’ for a good price, a steal.

China better make a deal with Trump now, it may be too late though. I think it is.

6. SGH says:

I missed everything he said after, “I was smart THEN.”
    Odd thing for a geriatric, fumbling presidential candidate to admit.

7. Kaco says:

I don’t know if it’s because I am tired and it’s very late, but I couldn’t follow this convoluted story.

8. Jim Raclawski says:

his sleepy time stories are so much more entertaining…. way better than the little girl’s story of the “MONSTER IN MY KITCHEN SINK !”
    more … more… more…

9. Ray says:

Dems are working on replacing blacks with mass immigration. then they will just ignore them at election time too.

10. TwoLaine says:

Hey Joe, I got a new campaign stop for ya’. We’re goin’ to the black people’s pool so you can take some pictures with black folk and their kids. You might have to do a speech so get somethin’ ready.

Those kids really looked enthralled with that speech. I think he was in front of the stairs to the high dive. That why they kept surrounding him.

11. Joe’s best chance was in 2016, but there was a reason why the first 2 times he ran he failed miserably. I think there is still a chance for someone else to come in this late and win the nomination. Who though, no clue but the field still seems wide open.

• steph_gray says:

My opinion: the field simply seems open because the DementoRats have decided to retrench, throw 2020, and go all out for 2024. Probably with ActressOnCall when she ages upwards enough.

For 2020, Biden will play the role of George McGovern (on TV, in 1929, or something like that).

12. onekamaman says:

Joe Biden is living like what ……………… 60 years in the past? People with Alzheimer’s have terrible short-term memory but fantastic long-term memory. President Joe requests “Pass me that nuclear code football – I want to finger those laces again”

13. onekamaman says:

14. Ausonius says:

This incident is truly sad and beyond any satirization: it satirizes itself, an ability too often true in modern-day America.

That a major political party considers this man a presidential candidate – a man whose erratic and erotic behavior has been on display for decades – is an indictment of the madness which has seized the DEM party today. That the media accepts him as normal, and lends him support, is a further indictment of the insanity pretending to be normal behavior in our world today.

We are truly living in the middle of The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether..

15. Prof. Woland says:

Joe ‘Corn Pop’ Biden.

16. donnyvee says:

If Donald Trump told that story the headline in the NY Times would have been “Donald Trump is proud of having threatened black men with chains.”

• 6x47 says:

^^^winner

• jello333 says:

Very true.

But you know, this is one of the very few things I like about Biden. That he’s generally not afraid to be “politically incorrect”. Sure he sometimes chooses the wrong time and place, and the wrong “hill to die on”, but he’s always been way less PC than the average high-level Dem. That’s not to say I like the guy, or that I think he’s not losing his mind and/or is pretty stupid, but I can sure empathize with him more than any of the other “candidates”.

17. SFJ says:

Wonder if Corn Pop is tight with Spartacus and T-Bone…?

18. JustaVerb says:

Isaac Hayes wrote a tribute to CornPop as I recall.

19. 6x47 says:

I gotta admit, that was a pretty good story.

20. Rock Knutne says:

Rush reading the Treehouse Corn POP story on air.

21. 6x47 says:

In later years, instead of a 6 foot chain Joe Biden carried a shotgun to fire twice into the air.

22. rozelave says: