The Legend of Corn Pop: “I’ma Cut You”…

Joe Biden tells the story of his chain-wielding face-off with a gang of rusty razor-wielding ne’er-do-wells led by a black guy named ‘Corn Pop.’

“Corn Pop was a bad dude”…

If only Corn Pop mamma had him listenin’ to some of them record players, none of this would’ve happened.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

333 Responses to The Legend of Corn Pop: “I’ma Cut You”…

1. 13wasylyna says:

Why would any self respecting black person stand behind or with creepy joe.

• Because they’re being paid to.

• snarkybeach says:

they look young…

• Dutchman says:

Uh, cause behind him is far safer than in front of him.
      Saw this video earlier. As someone who carried a straight razor for a time, as a weopon, I can tell you if you allow, let alone encourage a straight razor to rust, you will soon need a new straight razor.

The blade is so thin, even 1/4″ from the edge, that the blade will break off. The idea is something he dreamed up, or heard.

Just on example of why the whole story is made up, to burnish a FAKE image of Joe as a ‘regular guy’, a ‘common man’, and a tough guy.

Thing is, REAL tough guys don’t NEED to tell you how tough they are. Braggars and bullshitters do.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Joe Biden = the new Walter Mitty. What a fabulist he is! Cannot wait to see him debate VVVSGPDJT.

• Dutchman says:

I have watched Joe, for many years. This is NOT dementia; he has ALWAYS been this way.
          I have marveled, for years at how he can function while perenially having his foot in his mouth, while simultaneously having his head up his *ss!
          See, that joke, FOR Biden, is at least 10-15 years old. This video is how Joe ‘connects’ with black folks, see.

Oh, assuming he survives the chaos in Milwaukee, the debates are going to be rich!
          Actually, other than a brief recitation of his record of the last two years, PDJT should just let Joe talk. The more Joe talks, the bigger the margin of victory for PDJT.

• delighteddeplorable says:

👍 Dutch

• Would you believe Ryan lost a debate to this Toad!

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, he took a dive, just like his ‘partner’, Romney.
              Can you believe the last 3 Repub candidates? McStain, Romney and Ryan? Considering what we know now,…how can ANYBODY deny the Uniparty?

The ONLY competence on the,ticket was Sarah Palin, and they attacked her, from day one just like DJT.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, he took a dive, just like his ‘partner’, Romney.

• steph_gray says:

Plumber, I’m sure you’re aware that Ryan was a candidate for VP, not P.

Your words hold entirely true, however, if you include in your three past Presidential candidates GWB the so-called “compassionate conservative.” That guy never fought back against a single word of leftist vitriol in his entire administration, but suddenly discovered he had cajones to attack our current brilliant President.

I used to think W’s heart was in the right place, but the Sundance Master Course in politics has taught me otherwise.

And yes, Sarah was the only worthwhile person on the R ticket for that entire time.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, forgot about old W, he and Papa had me fooled for awhile, too.
                  Reviewing this as what the Republicon party has given us in the executive, how in the World can we think the quality and type of CONgressional leadership would be any different?
                  With 94% approval of PDJT, his second term is the time to expose and expunge these snakes.

Otherwise, as Papa Bush did, they WILL quickly undermine and unwind everything DJT accomplishes.

• olderwiser21 says:

1angry – I would assume Ryan sorta lost on purpose….

• steph_gray says:

I watched him do it! It so befuddled me that he would not argue points that were obvious. He had talked such a fine game in the run-up. Compromised? Threatened? Bribed? All three?

So glad for CTH – and also Lou Dobbs who did a fine job exposing Ryan’s perfidy all the way up to the end of Ryan’s political career.

• nats1mom says:

Right on the money, Dutchman. “REAL tough guys don’t NEED to tell you…”

• YvonneMarie says:

Right on😉

• topavalley says:

Dutchman, my thoughts exactly.

• Daniel says:

Not saying I disagree with you. But I’d like to ask what you think of DJT’s self-promotion? He tells people lots of things about himself that might appear to be bragging. I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just curious about how consistent your views may be.

• Daniel says:

For the record, I’m OK with Trump’s manner. It’s his style and it works for him. *I* wouldn’t do that but he does — it’s “Queens” as I understand it. So be it.

As a matter of personal consistency, I’m also okay with Biden’s story… IF it’s true, that is.

• mikeyboo says:

Daniel, Biden’s story was totally condescending to Black people. i.e. Don’t reach Black people through observations about the economy or foreign relations. Talk about pomade and straight razors.That story is as legitimate as Obama’s birth certificate.

• Dutchman says:

Boasting is lieing. If you SAY you can do something, or ARE gonna do something, thats not boasting or ‘bragging’.
          PDJT said “I am the ONLY one who can do this”, remember? And of coarse the MSM jumped all over that, as ego, megalomaniac, etc.

Knowing what we know now, and what he knew then, was it BOASTING? It was a statement of FACT.
          Thats how I see it.

• steph_gray says:

Absolutely, Dutchman.

It ain’t bragging because it’s all true!

I have yet to see our VSGPDJT take credit for an accomplishment that he did not actually deserve.

• Dutchman says:

And, if you notice, he is very generous in sharing the credit.
              Shallow people zealously hoard credit and ‘attaboys’, which is foolish; its like hoarding $, by stuffing it in your mattress.

Smart people SHARE the credit, investing it where it will yield profitable returns.
              Needless to say, PDJT being a VSG, understands this basic concept.
              And, if you think these Swamp creatures are immune to this, your mistaken.
              Even a cold, heartless shrunken crone like Pelosi gets all flustered, when the POTUS praises her for something, in a room full of people.
              Human Beans,…Legumes with legs! LOL

• Peoria Jones says:

It’s safer behind him than in front of him?

• Sharon says:

those who stand behind or with this piece of work are apparently not “self respecting”, no matter what color their skin is

2. jengancworld says:

I saw this this morning and I honestly look forward to him being the nominee! I can’t wait to see how the media bends over backwards covering for his fast fading faculties!
    Oh and the media are going to try that’s for sure!

3. delighteddeplorable says:

A legend in his own mind. Such as it is. 😱

4. RobInPA says:

Creepy’n Crazy Uncle Joe is a legend in his own mind!

I wonder if Pop Corn turned tail and ran when Lifeguard Joe threatened to sniff his hair real good?!

5. Not sure what point he’s trying to make, but I’m not impressed.

#Frontrunner #NoFreakinWay

• vikingmom says:

I have no idea what the He** he is talking about most of the time but this particular clip is mind numbing…it’s like he watches old movies from the 40s and 50s on the night before his rallies and then somehow weaves the plots into his speeches the next day, as if the incidents portrayed actually happened, and happened to him! His wife needs to get him off the campaign trail and preserve what little bits of dignity he still has left!

6. bessie2003 says:

Love the Dude dog!

• Sherri Young says:

If I were a yellow dog dimmocrat, I’d vote in the primary and write in “Mr. Dude Dog.”

What a babbling embarrassment. Then again, maybe that is strategic. As long as Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe is out running his mouth, the other candidates appear more rational. Not much, but a little.

7. Parker Longbaugh says:

No rational person who has listened to Biden could vote for him. I believe his handlers are deliberately using the Presidential race as a means of having widely recorded and documented examples of his clinical dementia.

Sorry AG Barr our client has no recollection of his time as Vice President. He has no memory of the CI against candidate and subsequent POTUS Trump.

8. ezpz2 says:

😀😅😂😂😂

• Peoria Jones says:

Not funny! There are Black gangs of short diving board aficionados who wear swimming caps due to their pomade. You probably don’t see them in your neighborhood. They’re so stealth, they’re damned near invisible. They’re OG!

The only way to combat them, is to call them “Esther” and threaten them with chains. Black people being avid swimmers and all…

• Ad rem says:

Found this in the bin…. 😦

• ezpz2 says:

I was laughing at the way Sundance presented this with the record player and the dog dude piic.

No, gangs are not funny.
        Sorry if you were offended.

• Peoria Jones says:

The whole thing was funny – but I should’ve used the /sarc sign. I can’t believe there hasn’t been an uproar over the part about the chains. Dem’s can say any old thing.

• ezpz2 says:

Well that was some good sarcasm.

I only saw bits of this clip because frankly, watching and listening to BIden is more than a bit unpleasant and something that I don’t like to subject myself to.

Between not really knowing much about what he actually said, and your finesse at sarcasm, well, I really thought you were serious.

As I reread your original comment, all I can say is: well done, Peoria Jones. Well done!

• Peoria Jones says:

You really shouldn’t miss this short clip – it’s truly bizarre. Creepy Joe is waaaaaay out there!

• ezpz2 says:

I tried to watch some of it earlier today, but I think some ADD kicked in, as well just feeling repulsed by the guy.. I just tuned out and closed the video.

I’ll give it another go, keeping your comment in mind as I watch. 🙂

• Peoria Jones says:

It’s ok to watch…he can’t get to you and sniff your hair through the computer! 😀

• ezpz2 says:

Lol @ sniffing my hair.😯😀

I did watch it and as previously determined from seeing bits and pieces of it, I found it so disjointed and really had no idea what he was talking about.

And this not knowing was what caused me to defer to your seeming expertise, aka sarcasm — embarrassingly so.

Again, now that I know and understand what you were so cleverly doing in your comment, I commend your keen ability to combine sarcasm and wordsmithing, and I thank you for the much needed laugh.

Apologies for getting a bit defensive in a knee jerk kind of way. Sometimes people do attack one another on comment threads, and I’ve occasionally been the subject of such attacks.

In fact, you once came to my aid and defense, for which I thank you again. Perhaps that just added to my confusion, as I thought you were serious yesterday — again, embarrassingly so.

Thanks for the clarity AND the (belated) laugh. 😀

• Peoria Jones says:

Gosh, no apologies necessary – all’s fine. Yes, it was bizarre. I really hope this out-of-touch old sniffer is the nominee, LOL!

• ezpz2 says:

Adding to my last comment, rereading your original ‘not funny’ comment again, I’m literally LOL!!! It’s a keeper!

Thanks!

9. Jerry Cox says:

You think Corn Pop was a bad dude, wait until you hear about Crazy Groper Joe’s close encounter with Coco Puff!

10. montanamel says:

That is a “no shiter” pooch photo…. perrrrrrrfect….. only ‘ol Joe could get hoof and mouth on a nice Sunday!… huck, huck, huck…. Now – get that big bowl of popcorn going south! Check-6

11. I lasted to the :50 second mark. It was simply too embarrassing to continue.

12. It cannot become any worse. Maybe……. “when I become president …FREE denture Poli-Grip for all you senior dudes!”

13. TheWanderingStar says:

I’m just waiting for someone to show claiming to be “Corn-Pop”. What a joke.

14. The Gipper Lives says:

Joe “Sugar Crips” Biden: “Not only did I stand up to the gang leader Corn Pop, I beat up Captain Crunch and the Lucky Charms leprechaun, too! I’m a cereal offender, bichez!”

15. Michaela Miller says:

OMG, what is funnier, what Biden is saying or Sundance making fun of him. I am just laughing and it feels so good. Please let him be the one to go against Trump, it will be a blast 🙂

16. Summer says:

The girls behind Mr. Toxic Masculinity seem impressed.

17. ezduzit63 says:

Bad…bad…Leroy Brown..

18. sunnyflower5 says:

Dang, Joe is gonna put ya’ll back in chains.

19. shevee says:

This thread is well worth reading… it’s hysterical! Michael Harriott’s take on Biden’s harrowing Corn Pop the Gangsta story.

20. Vito Romano says:

Corn Pop had an affinity for rusty knives and Cadillacs
    RIP

• emet says:

I want to hear about how Joe sniffed Corn Pop’s hair

• mopar2016 says:

Good one Vito.
      But actually that’s Flukie Stokes from Chicago.

• Vito Romano says:

mopar2016,
        I’m familiar with Flukie. I grew up on the South Side. I was very young when he was kilt. Years later, when I was in high school, I used to make beer and Dimitri vodka runs at a black liquor store , then we would drive 79th E (where Flukie was kilt) to Stony N to Promontory Pt and drink at the rocks or the lagoons.

I hear Ald Ed Burke is under indictment and his wife Anne has been appointed Chief of the IL Supreme CT. I was at their house a couple of times, met them both , cordial but corrupt – The Chicago Way 🙂

21. FL_GUY says:

The incident happened in Mayberry, NC. Slo-Joe was all over Pop Corn and had Deputy Fife not intervened to break up the fight, Pop Corn would have been taking a dirt nap.. After that, Slo-Joe’s nickname was SHAFT!

22. islandpalmtrees says:

How many times, have you listen to a elderly person recall their past glories, with some notable Exaggerations. I hold the relatives of this man responsible for this.

23. lotbusyexec says:

I bet all those kids and attendees are familiar with Pomade and Ester Williams . Oh Joe, you are really showing your age and just how out of touch with your audience(S) you really are. Nice also that he probably frightened the children with his lovely lifeguard “tale” of rusty old chains and straight razors.

24. All Too Much says:

Cut off a piece of chain with the every ready bolt cutters. OK.

• CountryDoc says:

I was wondering that myself. Deep in the gangsta jungles there are always pieces of chain laying around from bygone rumbles. But if you can’t find one laying around, you can always improvise and cut you off a piece of chain.

At the age you are old enough to be a lifeguard, the tough side of your character is being formed. Surely you all remember that character toughening phase of your development when you were willing to risk your life, or kill or maim some disobedient thug for being insubordinate of your authority and refuse to wear a bathing cap. Tough guy Joe did this under the wise tutelage of Bill somebody, the “only white guy” pool “mechanic”.

And this, my friends, is one of the many reasons to elect Joe as a better president than our current president. Just look at the awe and admiration of those young eager teenagers congregated behind him, aching for opportunity to sieze the American Dream. /s

• LULU says:

I’ve never seen a lifeguard yet with room for bolt cutters in his trunks…

25. Steele81 says:

Joe ain’t no ways tard either I’m thinking

26. Diana Allocco says:

This video is from two years ago. Biden has gotten even worse. But I have been guffawing all day at the reactions to this, especially: https://twitter.com/Shot_Dale_/status/1173246852646359042

27. sarasotosfan says:

So, what happened to the public housing?

28. JoeMeek says:

Joe Biden is an old man and has had a great many adventures, but most of them never happened.

29. islandpalmtrees says:

The effects of time is not forgiving. Mr. Biden’s time is coming more quickly, for him.

30. The Devilbat says:

Is it just me or am I right in saying that not one of those black kids were paying any attention to Biden? What’s the betting that someone gave them each a five dollar bill to be a crowd for Joe’s insane ramblings. By the way, if Obama had a son he would have carried a razor just like Corn Pop.

31. hoghead says:

Dunno about “corn pop”, but this old gas bag is the flake part of a corn flake.

If I was a communist activist in the demon pahtee, I’d be VERY worried.

32. Genie says:

Corn Pop? Com’on man!

33. G S says:

Remember when the Media said that President Trump was crazy, liar, racist and wearing dentures?
    Everything they said about President Trump, Joe Biden is fulfilling.

34. Fer cryin’ out loud…
    Get this guy a teleprompter,
    Lord knows Big Brain Barry doesn’t need his anymore.

35. shevee says:

My dear Lord God Almighty, let Creepy Joe be the Dem nominee!

36. Nordic Breed says:

I noticed that he kept falling all over his tongue. I didn’t believe a word of it. Was he ever really a life guard anyway? What’s more, what is uplifting or motivating about this story for the kids? Just more self-centeredness from a Demonrat.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Yes, that is probably the only detail of this tale that is true. BTW, I wonder how competent he was at that job since he used asthma as a condition to stay out of the military and avoid the Vietnam war.

37. Guyski says:

He makes Grampa Simpson sound coherent.

38. sunnydaze says:

hehe.

• steph_gray says:

Ha ha something else just struck me about Joe and the record player.

The parents had to be the ones to turn it on? The kids didn’t know how to turn it on for themselves? I knew how to turn on ours and used it all the time!

39. Mike in a Truck says:

Lightweights. I beat up Snap, Crackle and Pop. They jumped me in an alley and hit me with a box of Rice Krispies. Dont see em around much anymore do ya?

40. Patricia Weir says:

Reminds me of Brian Williams and Forest Gump all rolled up into one creepy demented fuzz ball.

41. kolvy says:

And to think this demented fool was a heart beat away from being president for 8 years!

42. Muthaucker says:

Corn Pop, T Bone, one would think Blacks would call out the frauds, one would be wrong.

43. Eric says:

This thread needs CTH poster Clivus Multrum’s “Napoleon Dynamite” reference again… (this was posted on the daily thread by him):

44. ozymandiasssss says:

He’s bad, bad, Joe Bi-den, baddest man on the whole west end
    Badder than old King Kong
    Meaner than a junkyard dog

45. L4grasshopper says:

Biden says it’s the guy on the right……

46. Johnny Boost says:

Biden is sounding more and more like Grandpa Simpson every day.

47. Some old guy says:

Is Joe Biden, Brian Williams birth father?

48. visage13 says:

I feel bad for Biden in the sense that Ii think he has early onset Alzheimer’s or dementia. He is not fit medically to be President. it is shameful what he is doing or they are making him do and embarrassing.

49. railer says:

Yeah, Biden would be the easiest kill for Trump. Wall Street and The Swamp want him badly, but they couldn’t get Hillary across the line so they’ll fail even worse with Biden. He really is a worthless idiot, and now he has dementia. It’s sad now with him. He needs to get the hook.

Bernie would be a wild card. Wall Street and The Swamp can’t destroy him, much as they’ve tried. They’ve put down Gabbard rather easily, but Bernie is a tougher kill for them.

Warren is a poseur and will say absolutely anything. I suspect Wall Street and The Swamp can bring her around to their side, and she’ll take their money while spewing against them for the plebs. They can get what they want out of her, much like they did with Obama. This makes her a dangerous opponent.

The rest are a clown show.