Steve Bannon Speaks About China…

Former WH strategist, Steve Bannon, appears in DC at a “Clear and Present Danger China” event to discuss China.

The first half of the Bannon’s presentation reflects why he had to leave the white house; reactionary, influenced by media, vulnerable to fake news, and lacking stability.  However, the second half of the video reflects why Mr. Bannon was a valuable strategist.

[Video prompted to 06:26 – just hit play]

This entry was posted in Big Government, China, Communist, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Economy, Hong Kong, Notorious Liars, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Steve Bannon Speaks About China…

1. Phil aka Felipe says:

He understandeth.

• Peoria Jones says:

I agree-eth. Although, he is not the Commander in Chief – and, as such, needs to understand his placeth.

• PBR says:

even better – an interview by Kyle Bass
      Steve Bannon on China. Very frightening. Bannon is a brilliant man. That makes him very dangerous to the Left and all globalists.

• Contrarymary says:

I disagree with Bannon on one issue. don’t think Americans voted for PDJT because of the economy. I, for one, voted for him because of the immigration issue. He stood up and loudly said what the rest of us were thinking. As I told everyone around me, that were shocked at me backing him, if something isn’t done about legal and illegal immigration, we’re not going to have a country and a culture left to defend. I’m not an economics genius, but I can, sure as heck, see the whole face of our communities changing.

• GB Bari says:

I cannot think of one policy in DJT’s campaign platform that would have convinced me to vote for him had he NOT had most of the rest of the MAGA policies also in his platform.
        – Economy
        – Jobs
        – Manufacturing (this was a BIGGIE for me)
        – Killing Obamacare
        – Fixing Trade – China/NAFTA/TPP/EU…
        – Curtailing or significantly reducing Middle East/foreign wars / entanglements
        – Stopping the illegal alien invasion (aka “immigration”) via The Wall (another BIGGIE)
        – Corruption in DC (aka Drain the Swamp) (I give him A for effort, I honestly did not expect him to be overly successful…)
        – Anti-Political Correctness (truth be told, this actually was a MAJOR factor that caught my attention, because this addresses a huge problem in our culture)
        – Restoring Black Americans’ opportunities in traditionally Democrat strongholds. (“What the hell have you got to lose?”
        – Etc. Etc.

OK I probably would have voted for PDJT had he NOT included ALL of these issues in his platform, but the fact that he DID definitely GUARANTEED my vote.

• Contrarymary says:

I did vote for him on your issues, but immigration was at the top. I remember, years ago, I wrote my republican rep to tell him I didn’t want him to vote for China to get the “most favored nation” designation because they were a communist country, they hated us, we were making them filthy rich, and they were going to turn and bite us. He sent me back a letter from Wheaton college and the retailers association, asking him to vote for it and that’s why he was voting for it.

• CountryDoc says:

DJT’s #1 agenda was China. We may have elected him for other reasons on his agenda, but he (and Sundanc) sure have educated us about China.

• Kaco says:

I voted for him for illegal immigration, trade and manufacturing, those were my top priorities. I kind of considered them to be fairly equal. The illegal immigration affects everything in our country: taxpayer, jobs, educational and healthcare resources, housing. just everything. And the loss of good paying jobs has been devastating also, and I am sick and tired of having to buy cheaply manufactured Made in China products, too, so the consumer is hit as well.

• lfdale says:

I voted for Trump because the d-rats were turning our country into shit. Now we have a leader that works for the American people

• Orygun says:

Exactly, I voted for him because he loves this country (We the People) and that just shows you how far the politicians have fallen. Oh, and my BS meter didn’t max out when he did rallies. A man just trying to help what a concept.

• Sbark says:

He doesn’t want a repeat of Neville chamberlin

• noswamp says:

Tale of two halves. SD told us where to go in the vid. But I did not trust SD, and decided to watch the whole thing myself. WTH, I had a bit of time. Guess what? SD was 100 percent correct on his analysis. SD, I trust, but verify. I am a union card carrying member of the Ivy League as well and can tell you that Bannon sounded like Bolton during the first half of his speech.

The second half, he gave some insight as to what is happening to China as a result of the tariffs. Good to see that the sponsors on W. St. are getting nervous. Thanks SD!

2. A2 says:

#winning
    India First. Reliance Jio and Airtel tie up with non-Chinese majors to keep Huawei away from 5G trials
    “In what comes as a huge development, it has been reported that India’s leading telecom players, Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio, have shunned Huawei in their 5G rollout plans. According to a media report, while Reliance Jio has tied up with South Korean telecom major Samsung, Bharti Airtel is finalising its agreements to tie up with European tech firms Nokia and Ericsson, for 5G trials. It is important to note here that this move has come in the background of the US banning Huawei and also threatening to impose sanctions on companies that sell or buy the technology.”

3. cattastrophe says:

Happy to see Bannon back in the fight, looking and sounding like a responsible human being. We need everyone with his kind of understanding to take up the fight, President Trump cannot do it all alone

4. A2 says:

⭐️
    Secretary Pompeo
    @SecPompeo
    We stand beside all people fighting for Democracy and their unalienable Human Rights. Today, and every day. #InternationalDayofDemocracy

5. Sherri Young says:

Good for Bannon. He and Kyle Bass are shining bright lights on Chinese-style communism. It is ugly.

The guy who does my hair is from Hong Kong by way of England. He is very alert to what goes on in politics. His elderly mother still resides in Hong Kong. He and his wife are going to Hong Kong soon for a long vacation. I will be waiting to hear what he has to say when he gets back.

We need a hard break divorce from China.

• YvonneMarie says:

T. R. U. E.

• Garrison Hall says:

” . . .Chinese-style communism. It is ugly.” And coming to our streets soon. We are closer to totalitarianism that ever before. I never would have thought that but we are now very close.

• Georgia says:

Google and the Big Tech Companies (in bed with China suppressing its people aiding and abetting it) are bringing it here and Congress is aiding and abetting it– if the FBI wasn’t corrupt it would be China not Russian “interference”/spying/espionage that would be the issue…Feinstein was given a walk as to her ChiCom Spy/Driver–that whole thing smelled….

• Garrison..you right they Trotsky style of communism…and they wanted spread it here in USA…VERY DANGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lady4trump says:

People we interact with every day, thinking that they are rational human beings, are actually Communists, and unabashedly so. It always shocks me when they suddenly turn on me and attack. We are incredibly close to totalitarianism, and Communists I am acquainted with do not think they are totalitarians.

6. raptors2020 says:

Newt 2.0. Brilliant at times, but erratic and reactionary.

• YvonneMarie says:

Wow.
      Folks are on fire on this thread🙂

• Peoria Jones says:

When I first read this article and saw your post, there weren’t too many comments – so I’m confused by what you mean. Where do you stand?

The way I see it, is as always – Bannon is brilliant. Unfortunately, he interjected himself beyond what our POTUS needed or wanted. It was detrimental to the cause as a whole, and so I now see him with a skeptical eye.

7. Dutchman says:

Yup,
    He said it all. This IS WW4, its WORLDWIDE, it has MANY FRONTS, Swamp politics only being ONE, albeit an important one, butcTHEY ARE,ALL IMPORTANT.
    Worldwide use of war and terror to trigger mass, ‘unregulated’ (illegal) immigration is,ONE of the tactics of the enemy.

Corruption of ALL major politcal parties, in western governments is another.

It is not JUST about the,U.S., although as the,’shining city on the hill’ Americas exceptionalism is the biggest impediment to the,Globalist agenda, hence they are expending a LOT of effort on destroying America, by attacking the pillars that make America exceptional;
    Constitution and Bill of rights.
    Large, vibrant middle class.
    Upward mobility aka American Dream.
    Christianity, or ‘Judeo Christian values.

SEE the WHOLE Board.

• Cut out the ‘Judeo’ part. The US was NOT a Jewish nation, and is NOT a Jewish nation. They try, but we are a CHRISTIAN nation.
      God bless

Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism.

• Certainly not the grabblers.

• Certainly not the grabblers.

• Certainly not the grabblers.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Hmm. I wonder who said this, “Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.”

I’ll look forward to hearing your answer.

• Dutchman says:

Can you explain to me, how in the world you get Chritianity, with out judaism?
        This may come as a shock to you,..brace yourself,…Jesus was a Jew! Yeah, REALLY!
        And, the values are attributed, and have,since long before either of us,were born, as “Judeo Christian values”, because before Judaism, well people sacrificed babies to their Gods.
        So, I suppose if one wants to ONLY focus in the New Testament, and redact or excise all parts in it that refer to Jews, Judaism or the tribes of Israel, then one can insist we are,a,CHRISTIAN nation, established with CHRISTIAN values,…but, I don’t.
        God Bless

• walker4411 says:

Christian values are based on the Jewish values , written in the old testament. Study the old testament and you will be amazed how much of our laws are based on the laws given in the old testament.

• lady4trump says:

NO, Christianity is NOT the antithesis of Judaism! In fact, Jesus could never have come to earth without the preparation done by selecting Abraham to be the founder of God’s Chosen People. HE has never forsaken them, although at times it might seem so. The 2 Commandments of Jesus are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and body, and to love your neighbor AS YOURSELF, and in those two, all the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament are covered.

8. A2 says:

Joseph Zen
    @CardJosephZen
    “Celebration of the Way of the Cross —Pray for Hong Kong” (1)
    Today is the memoria of Our Lady of Sorrow. In this moment that our freedom, dignity, and justice is being deprived here in Hog Kong, let us have a pilgrimage to visit three churches⋯#wayofthecross #LiberateHongKong

9. Jerry Joe says:

That little clip about sums up a lot of cause and effect in a nutshell. That rhetoric of the Democrats which continue to attempt to divide the country into separate groups competing against one another will be overwhelmingly rejected. When that “very ugly and very nasty” arrives, the real response of We the People with have nothing to do with with any of these little pre-defined little groups. It will be all about a written Constitution and a Bill of Rights that are so plain and simple and correct.

10. jrapdx says:

Yes, communist China is in bed with the “elites” in our country and that’s the story not covered in our news media. Ironically the implicit battle between working and elites classes Bannon talks about is reminiscent of the “class struggle” Marx wrote about. However the solutions proposed by President Trump (and supported by Bannon) vs. communism are worlds apart. That is, advocacy of freedom, preservation of individual rights on one hand contrasts sharply with leftist goals of enforced conformance, abrogation of rights and freedoms ultimately culminating in slavery.

Bannon isn’t telling us anything we haven’t heard before and many times at that. But I suppose there’s an audience who hasn’t become familiar with the machinations of “elite” power structures and globalism such as Bannon is describing. We would hope that audience is paying attention, though I strongly suspect that crowd is yet to be reached.

11. A2 says:

Jump on the bandwagon #TradeWarThatIsNotATradeWar

👇👇👇

PRC and grey rhinos.🤣

“China no longer ‘workshop of the world’ with US trade war accelerating manufacturing exodus, lobby group says
    President of AmCham South China, Harley Seyedin, says tariff battle is one of a number of factors in China’s loss of low-end manufacturing
    Seyedin tells Chinese government ‘to be a part of the international community you have to open [up] to the international community’
    👇
    India waking up.
    ‘US-China trade war ‘may not be such a bad thing’: Indian foreign minister’
    Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/us-china-trade-war-indian-foreign-minister-s-jaishankar-11886770
    👇
    Thailand beating the competition

‘Thailand unveils ‘relocation package’ to draw firms hit by trade war’

Thailand beats India to woo companies looking to escape death in US-China trade war
    To facilitate foreign investments, particularly from China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea, Thailand has rolled out a relocation package to attract countries to quickly switch their new businesses from China to Thailand.

Malaysia has got the message but Philippines and Indonesia best get over themselves

Location, location, location. The great ASEAN sucking sound. I think I hear pandas screaming.

12. rd says:

Steve Bannon is in some ways similar to John Bolton, which is probably why he isn’t in the White House anymore. He is a good man, and should be listened too, but he doesn’t have all the answers.

Trump was correct to move the additional sanctions out to October 15. It is a simple, insignificant act that helps his counterpart Xi celebrate a major Communist holiday. It will bring some small goodwil, and demonstrates that he is a nuanced diplomat when it serves the national interest. A two step trade agreement is fine, as long as the tariffs remain in place until the entire agreement is complete.

• sarasotosfan says:

Trump had the ag. deal in hand when he agreed to the tariff delay. He simply took the government as middleman out of transaction. We are not celebrating any anniversary. We are selling commodities to feed a soon to be starving nation.

13. Shop says:

Bannon is spot on.

The Chinese Communist Party has been at WAR with the US for decades.

This is not a trade dispute we have with the CCP. The CCP is an existential threat to all free people. We need to take this up several notches from Trump’s tariffs by sanctioning all the top CCP officials; launching a massive counter-intelligence effort to root out all CCP spies and their fifth column; and ban US investment in CCP linked entities. And support those fighting for freedom In HK.

Bannon is correct. This is a defining moment in history for free people.

• Revelation says:

” launching a massive counter-intelligence effort to root out all CCP spies and their fifth column”

You would have to arrest a good chunk of Wall Street and probably 80% of Goldman Sachs to do that….

• cbjoasurf says:

Works for me!

China without the U.S. to steal from along with their “globalist” multinational corps dies a horrific death and without our AG products China will starve.

If China doesn’t wake up and work with President Trump & our trade negotiators they’ll fail and go the way of the dinosaurs. E.U. is NEXT!

• GB Bari says:

Not to mention maybe 2/3 of the US Congress.

14. Tl Howard says:

I guess POTUS is holding the Biden-and-family-have-been-bought-off-by-China card until the primaries are settled.

15. mopar2016 says:

I think that Bannon makes a good point with his comparison to the 1930s.
    In 1931 the Japanese invaded Manchuria, a few years later Japan slowly expanded into China which led to the second Sino-Japanese war in 1937.

In 1940 Japan invaded French Indochina to try to embargo all imports into China, including war supplies purchased from the US. I think that’s why the US stopped selling oil and gas to Japan, and I think that led to the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. The day after Pearl Harbor the Japanese launched their invasion of the Philippines.

IMO China is getting desperate, just like Japan was decades ago.

16. Uncle Max says:

There is a good interview he gave in late August with Kyle Bass. It’s on YouTube. I think Bannon is MUCH more valuable to the President and the future, on the outside of the administration, and I think both the President and Bannon agree on that. I do not agree with Bannon on actually fighting China in a war, his seriousness and clarity of the ” China Threat” is worthy of consideration.
    I have absolute faith in POTUS and his clarity on China and how to snap their back if needed but provide them a avenue to the future without that being necessary.

17. tominellay says:

Bannon is sharp. Glad he’s a good guy!

18. Cuert says:

I don’t believe China is the world military and economic power they are given credit for in the MSM. Sundance’s recent story on China’s purchase of tons of soybeans and lowering of tariffs on some other food products shows how vulnerable they actually are. Bannon has a good point when he remarks on how the MSM refuses to cover the Hong Kong struggle and the criminal behavior of the Communist Chinese government. There were 1.7 million people in the streets of Hong Kong protesting PTRC tyranny and very little coverage in the American press. It’s disgraceful for a country that says it stands for freedom and democracy.

• Conservative_302 says:

Read Deceiving the Sky. This book will open your eyes. Google BX-1 DN-3, and Shijian-15. China means to take out our satelites first, then, I suppose bombs and ground war would commence.

19. Paul says:

Bannon’s foresight turns out to be true. Back when he was in the White house, he did not have that leverage and his presence was very disruptive due to media and deepstaters. No one believes either group anymore.

20. lydia00 says:

Bannon is much more effective outside the DC bubble. His Oxford Union talk was powerful. Protestors screaming outside and was cool as a cucumber. He wasn’t trying to influence or sell anything. He was just matter of fact. He uses more philosophical points that tend to resonate.

To this day, Bannon is one big reason, out of many, I cannot stand Ben Shapiro.

• PBR says:

Ben leads with emotion even though he professes not to. I have had a problem with him for perpetuating the myth of Charlottesville as to what Trump said about “both sides”, and he still continues that to this day. Being a Jew blinds him at times.

21. Patience says:

North Korea will most definitely be sending Pres Trump ‘love’ letters begging for a deal.
    Grass will be very scarce

22. Peoria Jones says:

Ridiculous. Who are you, and where did you come from?

23. James Street says:

This is what he’s talking about at 4:48:

Chinese investment puts US government retirement funds at risk

and

Sen. Marco Rubio wants to make sure federal worker retirement dollars are not invested in China

and

Senators Urge Thrift Savings Plan to Reverse Decision to Steer Federal Retirement Savings to China

• GB Bari says:

The ignorant reader comments posted under Newt Gingrich’s very serious and troubling opinion article in The Hill are not worthy of much more than gasoline and a match.

It simply confirms why I cannot read The (Democrat) SHill regularly any more and haven’t for about two years, other than John Solomon articles. I wish Solomon would align with a more honorable publication.

24. GSR says:

Bannon is an outside the box thinker. We need a few more like him.

25. Conservative_302 says:

He is right. I am reading Deceiving the Sky. We must fight China and put them back in their place. They declared us their #1 enemy. They want to take over the world. First thing they will do is shoot up our satellites to blind us and bring us to our knees.

26. bored identity says:

” The first half of the Bannon’s presentation reflects why he had to leave the white house; reactionary, influenced by media, vulnerable to fake news, and lacking stability. ”

Lacking stability.

You know what’s lacking stability?

When you hire unhinged Boltons, Scaramuccis,Omarosas,Kellys,Tillersons….

Influenced by media.

You know who’s influenced by media ?

First Legally Blonde Daughter ( Syria, border security, transgenderism…)

27. Tdaly says:

People should watch the whole 17 minute video, not just half of it. In fact watch the whole series. Thanks. Then email President Trump.