Trey Gowdy Warns Everyone to Lower Their Expectations…

Former congressman Trey Gowdy warns everyone to tamp down expectations from the IG report on FISA abuse. One point of focus from Horowitz’s letter today is that he *only* looked at the singular FISA issues surrounding Carter Page, nothing more.

…”Relating to a certain U.S. person.”

Therefore if Carter Page was not a victim; meaning if Carter Page was an active participant (mole) in the FBI operation – willing to be the vehicle by which the Steele Dossier could be injected into the investigation; then there will likely be no criminal conduct outlined by Horowitz.  The head of the tick-tock club was not happy with this possibility.

…”to a certain U.S. person”…

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

452 Responses to Trey Gowdy Warns Everyone to Lower Their Expectations…

1. dscottv says:

I’ve gotten a bit jaded with all of this. I’m still incredulous at the scope and depth of the corruption…it has opened my eyes and given me a very different view of our country. I begin to understand a little bit how the Founders must have felt as they worked their way towards the Declaration of Independence and the Revolution.

• scarlettbr says:

Re-reading the founders papers. So much more appreciation.

• Nathan Hale says:

My generation grew up on history lessons about our founders, how they pledged their lives and fortunes to form a new country, with a representative government, the first since the ancient Greeks, where it was a duty, and a real sacrifice to serve our country in elected office.

Today politicians spend millions to get elected to Congress, in jobs that pay barely enough to provide an honest person food and lodging in DC. Yet they become rich almost over night.

Until we once again value righteous more than riches, nothing will ever get better.

2. warspite2 says:

Anyone who expects anything out of an IG report is a fool. I’ve been posting this for two years and the only “tick…tock” is the clock running out on us. Get ready to shift to “we blew it, man”, b/c we have likely been total dupes.

• inspectorudy says:

I too believe nothing will come of this IG probe. Maybe the Durham investigation will produce some results. All we have to do is review Horowitz’s report on the hillary e-mail scandal to see how pathetic his ability is. He might be trustworthy but not very bright. He actually said that the FBI agents involved in the e-mail investigated had NO political bias that influenced their work! I guess he didn’t interview Strozk or Paige.

3. inspectorudy says:

Ever heard of a comma? If you are going to comment then it might behoove you to bone up on the rules of punctuation and capitalization. Otherwise, we may think of you as a liberal uneducated troll.

4. dogsmaw says:

I will not be deterred by Gowdy, as you can see by his actions&/words, I doubt he will ever amount to much in his lifetime of work as he goes down that path. Heh Gowdy, let’s go for Greater Expectations, y dontcha!!! ;P

• Swamprunner says:

Some long time ago, I began to suspect Gowdy ti
      o be a camoflogued Deep State individual…. NOTHING I have seen, gives me reason to change my first impression…. SwampRunner

5. Ozark says:

What’s up with that hairdo?

6. dogsmaw says:

Well I would say you can actually gather a thought, and get the spelling of words right…funny thing happened on the way to the forum. Someone corrected you then forgot to spellcheck 🙂

7. ozymandiasssss says:

We get your point. We’re on the same side.

8. ozymandiasssss says:

It’s true. Check out any leftists website and they are dejected to the point of Trump Derangement Syndrome insanity. To them, Trump is getting everything his way. Then we feel like all is lost because some sneaker effers in our DOJ aren’t swinging from an oak tree. LOL. It’s kind of funny but I think Mr. Bandwagon is right; our founding fathers set up a government, modeled after the Presbyterian church government, with all these committees purposely to make sure that when something was done, it had a lot of support.

9. 13wasylyna says:

Howdy Gowdy who always knew this was a sham just like his Benghazi investigation rides in to warn America we aregoing to be shafted by DOJ and the global swamp

10. wv.citybilly says:

I listened to Trey Gowdy for a long time, sadly concluded, it’s all been dog and pony show. People like him, Jeff Sessions, and Rand Paul, etc., are all just the other side of the same dirty coin.

“A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the carrier of the plague. “

11. john edward lorenz says:

I have posted no indictments no justice. I have also posted do you really expect members of the elite to prosecute their own?

12. Why is Dana Boente still employed by the FBI?

13. gilfavor says:

I thought Gowdy was gonna quit, go back home, and prosecute sidewalk spitters. . . .

14. Night Flight says:

Trey Gowdy has been a worthless Congress critter. Durham is handling the other things that the worthless Horowitz has been glossing over.

15. Wayne Fisher says:

rule number one of the godvernment…never speak ill of the criminal politician or godvernemnt employee and never, ever prosecute same. No one will go to jail. Sorry tick tock man.

16. Chewbarkah says:

I’m happy to read comments from a hard-working, responsible person who has done right by his family. To answer your original question, this site is about searching for the truth, usually from a conservative pro-Trump viewpoint. Some folks can’t resist anonymous bullying. Don’t let them run you off.

17. scarlettbr says:

Ever notice they always seem to “investigate” the wrong path. Or just not enough, so we have to investigate more, Lindsey and the “we need a special counsel” crew will be out, screaming for investigations. So nothing gets done, the guilty walk free, and they fund raise and continue to get elected. Why doesn’t an investigation lead to the truth the full truth?
    Now big tech is next scandal, they dropped the ball or created the ball. Over it.
    Another question, how would Trey know, he quit. He also asked the audience, what crime was committed. He should read Jarret’s book or McCarthy’s book, they list them.

18. yy4u says:

We are not a nation of laws and probably haven’t been for awhile now. So much so that they can tell us with a straight face that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide when the cameras were malfunctioning and his overworked guards had fallen asleep. They don’t care that we know it can’t be true. So it will be with this. We keep hearing “so it can’t happen again”. What they don’t say is that there is no way it could happen in the first place EXCEPT to a Republican candidate. My bet is it didn’t start with Trump, it started with Romney or McCaine or maybe even back to George W. Bush (remember the DUI at the last minute?) No one EVER is held accountable unless s/he has an R behind his/her name. How different is that from the old USSR except in degree?

19. Noble Patriot says:

The insufferable Sean Hannity talked over Gowdy so much, it was hard to hear what he (Gowdy) was saying . . . So annoying.

20. Padric says:

Seems to me the discussion between Gowdy and Hannity gets hung up on the discussion of what happens to the lawyers. While its true that the lawyer who sent the FISA may end up getting only a contempt slapped on them, it’s a far different case for those who put the FISA application together because while a lawyer could reasonably say “Hey, they told me all this was true and I had no reason to doubt it”, the people who put it together did so knowing that what they were stating was false.

While I’m not defending Rod Rosenstein in any way because I honestly don’t know what to make of the guy other than he’s a political chameleon, I remind everyone of his exchange with Jim Jordan in which Jordan hammered him about the FISA renewal he signed and what was in that renewal and Rosenstein’s reply was essentially that what Jordan was saying is not what was represented to him in the briefing for that renewal. Again, not defending the guy, merely using that exchange as a point of reference.

In the end, I don’t take much from this interview simply because it focuses on what happens to lawyers and fails to take into account the other government officials.