August 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #948

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

511 Responses to August 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #948

1. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

2. ilcon says:

A reminder.

Actual “media” reports.

• hoosiergranny says:

But I really look forward to:
      2020: Trump reelected President, we’re all gonna die!

• wondering999 says:

I’m definitely going to die one of these days.
        And I want to die happy.
        Trump 2020!!! and… beyond. However we can swing that

• doubledark1981 says:

Remember when Afraido Fredo criticized Trump for not aging enough while President? What Fredo doesn’t know is that Trump and his fellow Trumplicans do not grow old we will live 4eva just like the magazine story said.

3. sunnyflower5 says:

4. ilcon says:

President Trump, at a recent Helipresser, called Nothing But Commies worse than CNN.

5. ilcon says:

This is a thread from a “real” shx.

saira rao

@sairasameerarao

First generation Indian-American. Former congressional candidate for Colorado’s CD1. Author of upcoming BROKEN NEWS. Co-founder:

@Race2D

Eradicate DNA?

• Lulu says:

If you are white, just assume anyone who is non-white hates you. Especially if they are under 30 or 40.

They’ve been told from Kindergarten through college to hate you – if whites are ever a minority, they will start killing whites – that’s where this anti-white propaganda ends.

• Greg1 says:

I respectfully disagree with assuming anyone who is non-white hates you if you are white……..but I live in Kentucky and things change sorta slow around here. But I also agree with you that today’s youth are being taught to hate you if you’re white, or to at least create “white guilt” in people who are white.

Sadly, I also agree with you that when whites become a minority they will start killing whites. Historically, those who have fomented such hatred have killed those they hate, why would one expect this episode of hatred to be any different?

The left creates the very hatred they talk about.

I am convinced that one could change the wording of MLK about judging people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin to a slightly different wording with the EXACT SAME MEANING so folks don’t recognize the quote, and the current crop of people fomenting hatred against people who are white would start screaming “RACIST!”.

They would never recognize the MLK quote. And if it were to be pointed out to them that it was an MLK quote reworded…………they would still scream “racist!”.

It’s tragic. Literally.

• LKAinLA says:

Bingo! There are a few exceptions but the white hate is real. Heck even the African American pastors teach the hate. Hating whitey is a million dollar industry. Sad part is powerful whites are the ones leading the way to white hate.

• PInky1920 says:

I agree Lulu.
        Government indoctrination centers, aka public schools, teach hatred of white people; and it’s very successful.

A lot of young white people hate themselves and other whites; if you’ve ever pointed this out to them they react like the infected, indoctrinated drones they are.

• goddessoftheclassroom (@goddesofthecl1) says:

WHOA. Please just stop with the generalization about public schools. Pennsylvania has 501 school districts, and at least one of them, for which I can speak authoritatively, is NOT an indoctrination center nor does it teach hate.

You insult those teachers who are fighting the good fight to lump them together with the leftists.

• Bubby says:

Lulu exactly! This nonsense of teaching by colleges and universities of “white privilege” is designed solely to create more hatred and jealousy towards whites and for whites to learn how to hate themselves! I admit as an older white man I just assume now that people of color have been taught to hate me just because I’m white. So I purposely avoid POC as much as possible so my presence doesn’t trigger any negative response. I’m not a racist but the Democrats and msm keep reporting that I am because I support President Trump. My only contact with POC is now limited to church unfortunately.

• snarkybeach says:

she posts anti-white racism daily and never gets banned or sent to Twitter jail. I’m convinced she’s a friend of Jack’s.

• covfefe999 says:

Please don’t post libtard sh*t on the Treehouse unless it’s from someone important therefore it matters. She’s a nobody. She ran for a Congressional seat in Colorado and she lost. She’s irrelevant. By posting her tweets you are in essense advertising for her, increasing her audience, and causing frustration here.

• Peoria Jones says:

Thank you, covfefe. It’s frustrating to see our Presidential Thread comment section clogged up with so many tweets. Many are repetitive, irrelevant, old, confusing, from people we don’t know, or have nothing to do with the topic. It’s a huge time-waster, and makes Treeper comments harder to find.

Often, these tweets make no sense in context and the poster does not take the time to explain why we should open the link to read. Sometimes, people are promoting their own twitter sites. Other times, I think we are dealing with Twatter addicts with an obsession for our “Post Comment” button here. Sad!

• wondering999 says:

A h8er. And probably projecting from her own caste-afflicted background; I’ve read that caste prejudice is a real problem in Silicon Valley among their Indian staff. She’s not in SIlicon Valley but she’s apparently got “the problem”. Heal thyself, H8er. And by the way Ms. Rao.. are your first-generation immigrant parents… racist? Have you, um, talked with them about this?

• cjzak says:

That’s a lot of meaningless gibberish from a person living in lalaland. What the heck is she saying? I’m gussing here that she means white people are inherently bad because they are white. This leftist crowd, who rave and rant about discrimination against anyone of color, find no problem denigrating white people to the utmost. Does anything they say make a bit of sense?

6. sunnyflower5 says:

7. ilcon says:

• johnnyfandango says:

I can’t look at the face. Shouldn’t Tlaib be wearing a Burka?

• Boots says:

See the anti-American, anti-white hatred in Tlaib and Ilhan’s faces. Hear the hatred in their voices.

These two dangerous jihadis are at war against America and her conservative, traditional values. Their vision is no less than cutting the throat of America as she kneels on the beach, hands tied behind her back by the machinations and manipulations of the Decepticons in Congress, with her severed jugular pouring blood into the frothy waters as she writhes in agony and dies on her knees.

8. ilcon says:

Anything Mr Barr?

9. Jason Ross says:

Never heard of a “fuel spill” rolling up the beach from the water and somehow causing numerous people to choke on the outdoor air. Would be interesting to see if there is any followup to this story….

• boogywstew says:

Oil spilled in water floats and the high tide would deposit it along the high water area of the beach which you would smell. Dead fish do the same thing. I grew up along the Atlantic coast.

• Jason Ross says:

I also grew up on the shore and never experienced a seemingly odorless fuel that was so damaging to my lungs that I couldn’t breathe.

• boogywstew says:

Maybe people are guessing that it’s a fuel spill? Maybe their lawyers suggested a fuel spill because they have deeper pockets than a red tide or dead fish? I agree with your comment.

10. sunnyflower5 says:

Do your homework on Yale’s Dr Brandy X Lee? License or unlicensed – in what countries?
    Why is her name hidden in the news segment?

• thedoc00 says:

Fox News will be starting its attack about the President being too old soon. With every Biden gaff, Fox News panels are asked to comment on age and competence. It is only a matter of time before they attempt to leap over the shark to link the President to this story line as well as using it to help the leftists bury Joe Biden as a candidate. Joe is being kept afloat for this very reason. Lizzy Warren and others over 65 on the democrat side are going to get the same treatment as well.

• snarkybeach says:

I thought psychiatrists/doctors weren’t allowed to comment on public figures they’ve never met…

• piper567 says:

snarky…Psychiatrists are not allowed to diagnose w/o direct patient contact.
        You would think they would be smart enough to figure out their opinions come perilously close to diagnoses…particularly when this distinction is not always made in the general public.
        These men are, imo, unethical to an unbelievable degree.

• snarkybeach says:

I was flipping channels today and came across CNN’s Ana Navarro show. Were they talking about the G7 trade deals? nope, it was a Dave Chappelle benefit concert in Dayton OH and the “Tariff” fake news controversy …

• covfefe999 says:

She was supposed to host some kind of town hall event in DC to discuss how mentally incompetent Trump is. Despite never having examined him. I don’t know what happened to that event but it may have never happened, or even the propaganda media couldn’t stoop low enough to report on it. But now here she is on CNN chatting with pud boy, forgot his name, Stelter?

• wondering999 says:

And our taxes pay for these putzes? While insulin is rationed? !!!!
        Somebody needs to be caned (or at least have their allowance cut off). THIS is leadership?

• wondering999 says:

Brian Stelter and his interviewee (whoever she is) need to read this. Fills in some missing history of the Bolshevik experience in the former Soviet Union. It begins with a discussion of Russian reverence for writers… and then gets into some details that are not for the faint of heart.

But go ahead. You’ve watched a million movies describing the awfulness of the German experience 1933-1945. Now let’s understand what’s been left out about the Russian /Ukrainian / Eastern European experience under the Soviets, 1920s-1991

• bessie2003 says:

That discussions like this are being had, openly and gleefully on cable “news” shows is very, very wrong.

11. ilcon says:

MUST WATCH!! British Feminist CONFRONTS Candace Owens, Gets SCHOOLED.

In remembrance of Phyllis Schlafly R.I.P.

• InAz says:

That British female proved that Commie Liberals do not think, have no critical thinking skills, and can’t even define their own nonsense propaganda and garbage they push.

• Iron Lady says:

Excellent!!! Go Candace!

• wondering999 says:

Dang but Candace Owens is articulate and fast with her responses.
      The British questioner had interrupted Candace Owens during her earlier speech, and when given the opportunity to ask question, brought up “men interrupting women” as an example of “toxic masculinity”. Candace O. calls her out on it and asks her if she is a “toxic feminist”

Candace’ devotion and appreciation for her grandfather, which she clearly articulates here, resonates strongly with me. I also loved my grandparents. My grandfather was very special and yes, from a different era altogether… a time of horses, no telephones, still-strong aristocracies and many other huge value differences. I cherish his memory. It pleases me very much to hear her talk about how her grandfather influenced her for good

• Liberty Forge says:

Wow & fantastic! Yes, Candace Owens is quick as a whip, and she can counteract the liberal narrative quicker than spit. Kudos to Candace always, as she is greatly admired for her skills & heart-felt beliefs. She never, ever wavers.

That said, the female audience questioner was very educational to observe. Her feminists’ beliefs were completely cemented in her mind — and — despite being presented with facts that destroyed her arguments, she was completely closed to accepting and/or even listening.

Liberalism really is a disease. Once consumed, it rots & stunts the brain from moving forward towards accepting another reality & viewpoint.

All those feminist pussy-hat wearers are “stuck there”.

I believe this is called “brain-washing”, and it obviously works.

I feel sorry for this woman (in the audience). She’s lost.

Only I feel more sorry for white men — because these pink-hatted crazy “feminatzies” are given a voice by the MSM. And the hordes (unfortunately) of dysfunctional females are growing.

• PInky1920 says:

Candace is excellent, and I thank her for having the guts to speak out about these hateful “feminists”.

It just boggles the mind, how brainwashed that woman is; she would have happily destroyed Brett Kavanaugh, his life, his family, his career, his reputation, his livelihood, and all that he has ever worked for…because a hateful liar ACCUSED him of rape, no proof, no corroboration, nothing.

That’s how evil they are.

• Liberty Forge says:

I am going to go back to this video — another bite at this apple — to ask:

What exactly is: Male Toxicity?

The questioner in this video is hell-bent AGAINST Male Toxicity.

So, what is it exactly? I have no idea whatsoever.

From her viewpoint, just being a male is Male Toxicity. (Woe to men)

Turn the tables.

This woman (the questioner) is obviously a brain-washed Femi-natzi (sorry — don’t really know how to spell the word).

Whereas SHE represents absolutely everything female (because she is one) that she accuses males of being.

I am struggling with how to describe these Femi-Natzi’s. Really struggling.

They have made themselves into these angry, harpy, demanding, stoic — well — bitches, really.

And, I really do not understand WHY they are so upset.

Female Toxicity.

Yep — they are just — and even more so — TOXIC — then the men they are targeting.

These are horrible women. Horrible.

• burginthorn says:

The softly spoken English woman walked away the winner of that discussion. And those with the same dysfunction see it that way too. It empowers them to see confrontations like this video. This is what conservatives and so on never understand. This woman and people like her are agents for destabilization. This is what they’ve been programed to do. This is the ‘hit’ they’ve been craving, this is why they interrupt and scream out “BS” during a talk. The payoff. The reward.

The four stages of Ideological Subversion: Demoralization. Destabilization. Crisis. Normalization. That woman’s entire emotional drive was to do exactly what she did to Candace and the other speakers. Watch it again and see for yourself. They are not trying to win an argument. Facts and reasoning mean nothing to these people. The programing and reward system takeover and autopilot into the role of destabilization agent.

This is why the last stage of Ideological Subversion is Normalization. This is where they round up all these useful idiots and kill them. Their job of destabilization and crisis is complete, they are no longer needed or wanted. It is their only function. They will turn on themselves and eat each other eventually. Which is why they are the first to go when dictatorship takes over.

They should be seen as such and treated accordingly. Bye bye, you have nothing to say. Next question please …

12. jim says:

• covfefe999 says:

History Channel web site: Four Kent State University students were killed and nine were injured

Poor senile Joe. In a few years it will be 400!

• Don McAro says:

Man Kent state….. Jeffrey Miller comes to mind. Jeff is the kid lying in a pool of blood with the girl screaming over his body…I would deliver Newspapers to his house on Diamond dr in Plainview NY. My Dad was in the military in Korea and stayed in the Army until the Kennedy administration was looking for “advisors” for Viet Nam. On this afternoon My Dad got home from his steel worker job early (he would drive me around whenever he got off early so he met and knew Miller) and drove me around to deliver the NY post. We arrived at the Miller house, I walked up the stairs and delivered the paper. Jeff’s mom came out, she was crying and said, could I buy you an ice cream. You remind me of my son. My dad came out to se what was going on. He saw his mother crying. And said to my dad you son reminds me of my son, could I buy him an ice cream from the Truck…Naturally my Dad said sure… I remember him talking to her, asking her what happened.. I had no idea what took place.I found out a few weeks later that he was killed… My father changed that day. He was no longer Mr Military. My older brother was close to draft age… He signed up for a transfer to Australia in 1974. The war ended in 1975….
      Jeffs Mom was my guidance counselor through high school her name was Elaine Holstein.

13. covfefe999 says:

Who drew the short straw to watch Chris Wallace today?

• Debra says:

It was on at my house, though I was not really watching, but did hear some chaff.

Is this the topic you wished to have an extended discussion on . . .?

14. sunnyflower5 says:

15. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

16. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

17. sunnyflower5 says:

18. sunnyflower5 says:

19. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

They are not media, they are deep state uni-party propaganda machines. They need to all be shut down and I include Fox in that.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Many indoctrinated See Eye Aye operatives now talking heads propagandists – all get the ‘4 a.m.’ Operation Mockingbird talking points. I rarely have it in my house anymore and only then, very selective. All extremely negative, toxic, argumentative and just horrible Jerry Springer dysfunctional garbage. “Satan’s frequency”, indeed.

20. sunnyflower5 says:

21. covfefe999 says:

Is it just me or are the same two or three people constantly clogging up this forum with random tweets that take up 1/4 of a page or more? It’s making it exceptionally difficult to have any sort of reasonable conversations here. You write something or respond to a comment, and within 5 minutes the prolific posters have created two more pages.

• covfefe999 says:

citizen817, you posted an astonishing 33 new comments (i.e., not responses to others) on the 1st page alone, and 7 more on subsequent pages. ilcon, 23 new comments. sunnyflower, 13

Sundance and admins, can you implement some kind of limit? It’s extremely difficult to read through these threads now. It’s not necessary for anyone to sit on this site all morning or all day and post tweets from other people. If I wanted to see that I’d go to twitter. I come here for discussion and for topics curated by Sundance. It’s impossible now to have discussions in the Presidential open thread because the content is clogged up by excessive posts by a small handful of people. It’s wrecking the forum. Now I understand why a lot of the good people who used to hang out here don’t come around much any more …

• I NEVER click on anything from sewer twatter I do like our VSGPDJT’s tweets.

• Duke Taber says:

Frankly, I come here just for the opposite. I come for the links to articles and tweets. I am not so much concerned with the comments. Comments are opinions and we all know what opinions are like. 🙂 Including mine.

I do roll my eyes at copy and paste articles from other sites. That only hurts this site as it will be seen by the search engines and duplicate content and cause a penalty to happen in rankings. I also sigh at those that write blog posts in the form of comments. If they have that much to say, they need to get their own blog to say it.

But that is my own opinion, and we all know what opinions are like. 🙂

• I also come for the tweets, links, and I really appreciate the links and posts of video.

It’s ok to copy/paste a few excerpts from the article you are linking to so people have some idea of what it is about and whether they want to go there, but I personally don’t like it when people past the whole article including some that almost fill up the whole page here. That’s excessive.

I read some of the comments because sometimes they give me a new way of looking at something. But I don’t really have the time to read through them all.

Anyway, I love the site…my home for news, info, videos, etc. Whatever…I just pass over things I am not interested in…sorry to say usually almost the whole first page of the daily Presidential thread because, although I think prayer is good, we all pray in our own ways and that prayer is very long. Also, the wall thing used to take up whatever the prayer didn’t, but that has decreased some. But, once again, I just scan past it. (Hope I didn’t offend anyone about prayer, but I pray in my own way).

22. benifranlkin says:

I don’t mind it. This thread isn’t very full today.

23. Tazio Nuvolari says:

CNN needs to be shut down. This crap can’t continue. To just sit there like an idiot and let this insane person spout this crap is beyond the pall.

• FofBW says:

If I only cared what CNN does. Their viewership is insignificant.

• covfefe999 says:

This was already posted just up the page. At least check the current page to see if someone has posted something that you want to post. It’s contributing to the extreme clutter here.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

I’ll just stop posting altogether.

• Lucille says:

Please don’t do that, Tazio. Your input would be missed.

But a little tolerance is called for if someone inadvertently posts an already-posted item. No one should be so upset at another making a mistake that they call folks out in an inconsiderate manner.

One of the things the comment section at The Conservative Treehouse is known for is consideration of others. We don’t browbeat or insult or be know-it-alls. Yes, we get a little prickly on occasion, but underneath it all is a respect for others. We’re friends here…and thank God for that!

If anyone has problems with the rules for posting, or seeing items they don’t like, sending an email to TheLastRefuge@reagan.com and letting the mods know your opinion is the way to go.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

>>As a general rule if I’m going to post a recent interesting article or video, I go back and check to make sure no one else has posted it. Takes extra time but it keeps duplications from popping up.<<

I did, as I always do. However, my mouse has been doing strange things, when I scroll the page tends to jump up and down. I must have missed the earlier post on this.

• Ad rem says:

Lucille…..as always, you’ve made a very thoughful and well-reasoned statement. Thank you!

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Please do not stop posting

• Beau Geste says:

Tazio, the site has been taken over by snowflakes who are triggered by other people’s posts being “clutter”, or not having enough linefeeds. Actually, they are scolds who only want suppress your postings, and make only their postings visible.
        I’ve stopped posting substantively, after well-reasoned posts were removed for for snowflake complaints about not enough linefeeds. Sundance’s views are worth reading, but you should find a more tolerant site for posting anything thoughtful.

• Guyski says:

A statement like this is so over the top, that in the end they actually help President Trump.

• Lucille says:

Hitler, Stalin and Mao!! Amazing! Rather proves who is demonstrating mental illness, doesn’t it.

24. Perot Conservative says:

Did we miss this with all the trade talk?

Washington Examiner: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation

by Daniel Chaitin
    | August 22, 2019 10:35 PM

“…The Hill’s John Solomon made the announcement Thursday evening on Fox News.

“What I can report tonight, Sean, is that the IG has completed his work on the FISA abuse report. It’s expected to be transmitted as early as next week to Attorney General William Barr and that will begin a process of declassification,” the investigative reporter told host Sean Hannity. …”

Last paragraph.

“…Graham also said he plans to meet with Barr this week to “talk to him about how best to tell the story” and predicted that after his report is released Horowitz will deliver “chilling testimony” in front of his panel.”

And no, no declass Joe!

25. sunnyflower5 says:

26. ilcon says:

27. BitterC says:

I thought the Carter Page interview this morning on Maria was interesting. Unfortunately, I cannot find the whole segment…the end of it after commercial.

He says he was an informant for 20 yrs & kinda is saying they burned him on that Russian spy case in 2015/16 because he wouldn’t lie about it.
    Also compares himself to Chris Stevens as a carelessly handled asset of Dem admins.

If anyone can find the end of the interview, please post it

• auscitizenmom says:

Sorry, but that was it. She just ran out of time. I saw it on TV.

• BitterC says:

LOL. OK Thanks!

Found the part about Preet and Carlin (Holder was gone by then) trying to suborn perjury out of him on the Russian spy ring.

Would also add to argument that the whole basis of FISA…that he was a suspected Russian agent….was a knowing lie

28. fred5678 says:

50 0r 60 years ago, parents would say, “Eat your dinner — think of the starving Chinese children.”
    Sadly it will be coming true.

“We have excess corn in various parts of our country with our farmers because China did not do what they said they were going to do. And Prime Minister @AbeShinzo, on behalf of Japan, they’re going to be buying all of that corn.” — President @realDonaldTrump

29. sunnyflower5 says:

Family Photo time

30. ilcon says:

Communist support for Walsh.

• Lady in Red says:

“Whatever” Walsh. This is how we should reference him after PDJT’s campaign responded “whatever” upon hearing the news he would be running against him.

31. ilcon says:

32. ilcon says:

Strategery.

33. sunnyflower5 says:

Ooh La La!

• PInky1920 says:

Now, that’s not fair, NOBODY should look that good!!!!! What a breath of fresh air she is!!!

• Raffaella says:

Gorgeous. Such photogenic couple. So much stage presence, others look insignificant next to them.

• fred5678 says:

The official color of the dress — from online catalog — is “lust red”..

• steph_gray says:

Wow. We have a First Lady for the ages here!

When I was a little girl, lots of us wanted to grow up to be Jackie. I had a Barbie doll with the famous suit and pillbox hat.

I can only hope that there are plenty of adorable-deplorable little girls now enjoying having such a lovely and feminine role model.

34. ilcon says:

35. ilcon says:

36. ilcon says:

37. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

38. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

• PInky1920 says:

As if anything will ever come of it, if she did in fact marry her brother. I’d love to be proven wrong.

An elected demonrat woman of color, wearing a turban, no less. End of story.

39. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

40. sunnyflower5 says:

41. sunnyflower5 says:

42. sunnyflower5 says:

For sure

43. sunnyflower5 says:

Congratulations team!
    What a great honor! 🇺🇸

44. Bebop777 says:

Must he cross his little legs like that to show off those ridiculous socks…lol

45. Carrie says: