Jumpin’ ju-ju beans this is interesting.  During a live broadcast on Fox Business the CEO of Overstock Inc, Patrick Byrne, explained the earlier announcement of why he was resigning as CEO from the company he created.

According to Patrick Byrne, due to an earlier relationship relating to Wall Street and assisting federal officials with an investigation therein, he was approached in/around 2015 to assist the FBI with another operation.  *UPDATE* Video added:

♦Byrne now says in 2015 and 2016 the FBI operation was part of a network of political surveillance being conducted by the FBI on presidential candidates.

♦Byrne names FBI Agent Peter Strzok as the person giving the instructions.

♦Byrne names: Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump as the four candidates under FBI surveillance, and/or inside an operation consisting of political espionage.

♦Byrne claims he was offered a $1 billion bribe to keep his mouth shut.

♦Byrne claims there are additional witnesses.

♦Byrne states he went to the DOJ in April 2019 (3rd – 10th), after Bill Barr was Attorney General, because he was informed that Barr was trustworthy and going to support.  Byrne told the DOJ everything that was happening.

After confiding with billionaire Warren Buffett, “my Rabbi” about his story, Patrick Byrne claims  Buffett (a mentor and lose friend) gave him personal advice to distance himself from his company, Overstock Inc., because all of the DC interests would use his business to “grind him down”.

In essence Byrne has been given advice about how the deep state will now target him personally.  This is the reason why Byrne resigned as CEO of Overstock.

♦Byrne now sees the deep divisions in the country as partly driven by this FBI operation which was political espionage.  Byrne feels an obligation to share the truth in an effort to help the nation understand what was happening.

Patrick Byrne is anticipating being an unavoidable public witness to testify as to the nature of the political surveillance and “political espionage” that was happening in 2015 and 2016, and his role therein.

His interview is in the video inside the tweet below:

Previous backstory Here

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

757 Responses to Patrick Byrne CEO of Overstock Corp. Resigns and Admits to Participating in FBI Political Surveillance…

1. TarsTarkas says:

IMO they will try to connect him with Epstein or some other compromising pedo situation. Or are doing so. So he says f**k it, since they intend to take me down, I’m going to take them down with me.

• Bill Durham says:

The only thing the MSM will focus on is that Hillary was spied on. LoL! Strokz just did that to make it look like the Republicans were not the only target.

• bertdilbert says:

Who had the money to put up a billion dollar bribe and how did they get that money? This is going to get interesting.

• Bill Durham says:

On second thought the Hillary revelation is a good thing. The media will not cover spygate because Trump is the victim. Since Trump is their enemy, the FBI is the media’s friend. If the media believes the FBI was also going after Hillary, they will be outraged. Trump is going along for the ride. With the FBI going after Hillary, the media will focus on FBI corruption and wrong doing. They can bury the fact that Hillary paid for Steele and his dirt. They can portray Hillary and Trump by extension as victims. This could be a gift. I am more interested in the takedown of Comey McCabe strokz Page Brennan and clapper. I don’t give a damn about Hillary. If she gets a pass to get this takedown going, then fine. It’s worth it.

• Covadonga says:

The more I think about the interview, the more I resemble Suspicious Cat.

This Byrne interview/resignation/interview process could be what Sarah Carter calls by the military term “final defensive fire”, i.e. a Hail Mary play to get in front of the narrative by painting Killary as a victim of the Deep State. And, more than incident, to rehabilitate Buffet in the eyes of patriots.

They know from Solomons interview on Hannity this week that Declass of major FISAgate documents in coming soon, circa 1st few weeks of September.

I now suspect something will come out of Declass that is negative about the “Rabbi”, which I would then consider to be a partial confirmation of this theory.

An objection to this suspicious attitude is that Byrne would have been required to step down as CEO of Overstock to pull it off. But think– the bad guys were trying to get DJT to not be CEO of the United States. For that, in principle, they could face being tried for treason. Making a corporate CEO resign is child’s play compared to that. Or Byrne could have wanted to step down anyway, for unrelated reasons.

The way Byrne’s 1st interview was supposed to be about his cryptocurrency product launch, and he highjacked his own segment to bring up his role in Russia, and the way he did a 4 or 5 stage “teaser rollout” of Warren Buffet today, which was only tangential to the topic at hand, make me suspect we are being played somehow by Byrne, or by whomever is behind him.

• sickconservative says:

Just to see what they needed to cover up is my guess.

• justlizzyp says:

I think they spied on everyone until it became obvious who the final candidates were. In some ways, I think, none of this is specifically Trump harassment – it is ‘fill in target’s name’ harassment that was tailored to Trump’s background but could have been tailored to any other GOP candidate if the need arose.

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Now MSM and Democrats will see this is everyone’s problem.

• Rhoda R says:

It doesn’t make any difference – the FBI had a campaign to spy on potential Presidential candidates, the party they belonged to is irrelevant. “We did it to everyone” isn’t an excuse that will fly anywhere.

• amjean says:

Yes, what happened to spying on the admitted socialist/communist candidate,
        Bernie Sanders, who spent his honeymoon in Russia?

• SwampRatTerrier says:

Agreed 5000 percent!

• Dave Crawford says:

He seems like an awesome CEO. I hope he doesn’t regret trusting Barr. I hope I don’t regret trusting Barr.

2. littleanniefannie says:

Oh what a tangled web Strzok wove!

• Austin Holdout says:

He’ll never fess up. We all saw his Satanic eyes in his congressional testimony. Hopefully, Page is sharing all of their pillow talk. From the text messages we’ve seen so far, they shared every detail.

• Marsha Frey says:

Strzok is the devil himself. His eyes and countenance before the committee was pure evil. This man has live in a dark, dark world where anything is for sale or for power. I hope he’s put away forever. In the olden days he would be shot.

• Rhoda R says:

Yeah, that grinning little gnome seems to be popping up everywhere. I wonder if he’s going to commit suicide sometime in the near future. I wonder if HE knows he’s going to commit suicide sometime in the near future.

• Sayit2016 says:

No kidding ! This is jaw dropping . I believe him.

3. stringplayer55 says:

Wow! Just WOW!!!

Now, how many of the lame stream media will cover this. Political espionage run by the FBI? Who’d of thunk???

4. Review your personal security protocols Mr. Byrne. Do this ASAP.

5. Bigly says:

“They will Byrne it all down…unless good men rise to stop them.”

Thank you, sir, your country solutes you.

6. littleanniefannie says:

$1 billion. They only offered PapaD $10000!!

7. This was EXPLOSIVE – couldn’t believe my ears or eyes.

$1 Billion BRIBE.

Struck & McCabe…

[Test question: Will Hannity say “Breaking” tonight?]

8. TheLastDemocrat says:

This occurs to me.

I am being funny. This is funny. But also serious….

Hide your kids! Hide your wife!

9. Terry says:

1 billion dollars. Whoa. Now who offered him that money and who can Byrne implicate in this saga that 1 billion was offered to shut him up?

• Pa Hermit says:

Can’t wait ’til source is ratted out! If this is true, this could be what unhinges this whole mess! One Billion dollars sounds way too much, but if he had the goods, he may have to watch his back! There’s a Clinton involved, and we all know what happens next!

• jebg46 says:

How much money went missing at the State Department, the Pentagon, Hillary raised 1.2 billion, Soros?

10. fanbeav says:

I am sure he still has shares in Overstock? Wouldn’t they still target the company so they can tank his holdings too?

Offered a billion to keep his mouth shut? Who would pay this bribe?

• ozymandiasssss says:

IN MY OPINION -not saying I know for sure, but they don’t just give you $1B, they make complicated transactions available in companies that do a lot of business with the government. Don’t ask me how, I would imagine it is complicated. When I noticed Comey made a substantial part of his net worth in Lockheed Martin my radar went up.

11. Sherri Young says:

Patrick Byrne is tough. He has been hit hard before. He has survived cancer and other bad health problems. He is still here. God must have a purpose for him.

Pray for Patrick Byrne.

• Pa Hermit says:

Thnx for the info! Maybe part of the grand scheme of things? God works in mysterious ways sometimes!

• margarite1 says:

Oh yeah? The other day I read about a baby who was burned and left in a ditch by the mother’s girlfriend. Baby died.

That’s a really mysterious way of working.

I have a hard time thinking God interferes with us miserable humans.

• meow4me2 says:

Margarite, it is often hard to find God in awful situations like you described. Particularly when the innocent are being tortured and killed, I imagine God is there, or one of His angels, providing strength and comfort to the victim, making their final moments less painful, less frightening. We’ll never know for sure. It’s simply not for us to know.

That said, I personally have had God intervene in my life to save me, to literally save me, so I could be here for my children. My mother has experienced spiritual intervention that saved her life in a car accident that should have killed her. The cops were amazed she walked away. I see that as God’s hand.

• margarite1 says:

I have felt it too and I believe He saved my mother for my young sister’s sake….but I don’t understand at all when evil happens to the innocent and the good. Makes no sense to
            me.

But consequently it irks me when I hear people thank God for winning a game…or whatever other relatively unimportant events that occur in life.

• Sherri Young says:

God is not the author of perversion. He gave us his commandments/instructions/law so that we could have good lives and let other people see be blessed by us too. The more that society gets away from how God has told us to live, the more the innocent suffer.

• margarite1 says:

I believe in God’s rules..I just can’t reconcile the suffering of innocents. Maybe I’ll get an answer one day.

• Sherri Young says:

My suggestion would be to read Deuteronomy. Got tells us through Moses that he wants to bless us. He tells us how to be blessed. He also tells us in very plain language that if we rebel against Him and stray away, we will be putting ourselves and societies directly in harm’s way. We are to live out our faith every day and teach our children and grandchildren so that later generations can receive God’s blessings.

What those two women did in the example you gave is part of what the Canaanites did for worship. The Canaanites also engaged in outrageous and public sexual deviancy to try to convince their perverted idea of their regional gods to grant them fertility and an abundant harvest.

All sin ultimately is against God. Over and over in scripture, God tells us through the prophets that He grieves because of the evil. When we hear stories such as you presented, you and I grieve too.

• Kitty-Kat says:

His hat was inspired !!!!!

It is the most necessary ingredient for how to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Namely,

MAKE AMERICA GRATEfUL AGAIN!!!

12. cboldt says:

Saw the interview, did some digging on recent press reports. Byrne does not appear in this one, but it covers exactly the same period of time.

The Russian Spy Who Wasn’t
    | The New Republic | February 11, 2019
    Also, I gather from various reports that the “espionage” against Hillary was actually looking into Uranium One and pay for play.
    In today’s interview, the billion dollar bribe caught my attention. so did the near to tears point in time when he spoke of mass shootings, and those being triggered in part by FBI (and many others) successful activity in creating and advancing the Russian collusion hoax.

13. Bill says:

Things perhaps getting interesting?

14. TwoLaine says:

Surveillance of ILLary? Pull my other leg. Probably just an excuse for the stupid folks/media should they be discovered

15. USMC_patriot says:

Welp won’t be long now… Arkanside.

16. Osugagal says:

Wish he had not said Hilliary. Now it will be whitewashed as “we were monitoring everyone”!

17. Julian says:

No doubt Lindsey Graham will subpoena Patrick before the day is out to come and explain in front of his Judiciary Committee in his haste and determination to get to the bottom of all this to help out AG Billy Barr.

18. Thrawl says:

Give it to us!! I still don’t trust Barr. He hasn’t proven he can make better choices than his father!

19. Rudolph says:

Is Byrne trying to say Hillary was a target and a victim like Trump?

• KingBroly says:

Well how else do you think they maintain control over every corrupt thing they do? This is the house that Hoover built, after all. They keep all of the “good stuff” out of the public eye unless you try and cross them. The problem is they had nothing on Trump.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

Well said.

What could go wrong with a non-Constitutional, Federal government agency conceived in evil by a life-long, and Mafia blackmailed closet homosexual who was also a vainglorious psychopath?

……..whistling………

The Vendetta: FBI Hero Melvin Purvis’s War Against Crime, and J. Edgar Hoover’s War Against Him

• As my Indian friend would say (dot not feather) “Don forget” hrc had her own FBI files……

20. Told it all…to Bondo Bill Barr ?… in April..3 1/2 months ago !?…..Looks like Byrne going public will require Bondo Bill to come forward with his serious concerns and questions about theses serious matters that will require a serious investigation into these serious allegations …..Seriously, No One Has Done Anything in over 3 years

21. delighteddeplorable says:

Holy 💩! Hard to see how this isn’t massive. Jumpin’ juju bones for sure. 😳

22. ristvan says:

Some of this is interesting. He was apparently involved with Maria Butina, convicted Russian spy.
    Some of it makes no sense, like a $1 billion bribe. Even the Clinton Foundation does’t have that kind of cash lying around to cover Spygate. And Obumer just spent a lotbof his on a $15 miklion Martha’s Vineyard estate. So much for Hawaii.

Sounds slightly unhinged. Overstock not doing great. BoD tells founder, ‘sorry, but you are out’. Founder ego decides to spin situation for maximum ego advantage. Seen this picture before. Think Comey.

• Sherri Young says:

Byrne was supposed to get involved with Maria Butina and assess her intentions in America. He finally concluded that she is no spy.

If you look at the Clinton Foundation as an international money laundering operation, one billion dollars becomes a more manageable amount.

• aisheschayal says:

Yeah, and it might have been delivered over several years since he would have to keep his mouth shut a long time.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Money laundering…ok, now I see how it is remotely reasonable that this guy has any connection to the Palace Intrigue…his firm guys huge quantities of all kinda stuff from all kinda liquidators. Overstock may also sell huge lots to other liquidators when they cannot really sell something through Overstock…potential for tons of overvalued and ndervalued stuff to go here and there.

• Pa Hermit says:

I agree and the story IS A LITTLE TOO GRAND to believe. The size of the bribe is very common here on this thread.

• I’m thinking this wasn’t about a “coup” as an outcome.

The Coup was the means … to LOOT AMERICA as the end.

Obama’s lifelong M.O. is POLITICAL RACKETEERING [aka Community Organizing]

Clinton would be President and Puppeteer Soros would RUN HER
      … via Jarrett-Obama-Brennan …

Obama needed the Spying on Clinton for LEVERAGE.

Obama needed the Spying on Trump-Cruz-Rubio for INSURANCE.

When insurance failed, they morphed it into COUP then IMPEACHMENT.

• Dutchman says:

First rule of any new news story;
      Apply the 2 week to 1 month rule; wait and see how it shakes out.
      Second rule, believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you actually see, with your own eyes.

It does seem far fetched, would be cheaper just to kill him. Still, with Trillions at stake, I suspect the enemy COULD come up with a Billion $, just not sure they would, just to keep somebody quiet.

Again, wait and see how it shakes out.
      Our DESIRE for it to be true, shouldn’t influence our objective evaluation of if it IS true.

And not at all sure I’m buying it, as I consider it further. A political espionage operation on Hillary Clinton?

So what,…there were ‘white hats’in IC, who decided Hillary could NOT be POTUS. So, THEY got the Podesta emails, and sent them to wikileaks.

THEN, the black hats in IC, turned that around, by trying to frame DJT?

We have seen NOTHING that I know of, so far, to indicate any IC operation against anyone but DJT. Until I see clear evidence otherwise, I’m sticking with the idea there was midyear exam, to exonerate Hillary, and Crossfite Hurricane, to torpedo DJT.

No evidence, YET of anything else, so its hearsay unless he offers proof.

• Sherri Young says:

Might want to peer across the pond. The source of the surveillance operation might have a British accent.

• Dutchman says:

Oh, theres no shortage of accents, for sure. Maltese, Italian, British, Australian, surprised Canada didn’t get in there, somewhere.

Its a mess. If there IS validity to what he’s saying, and he did sound to me emotionally distraught, he wasn’t the ONLY one approached.

This is not unlike the reaching out to Deripaska, or Carter Page. Many with former contact may have been approached, and duped or willingly acted as accomplises.
          IF what he is,saying is true.
          IF, he has a bullseye on his back, and he KNOWS it.
          Going Public IS the closest thing he’s got to a life insurance policy.
          I’ll wait, to see how this pans out,…

• thedustmaker says:

Dutchman…. on the supposed political espionage on Hillary, maybe more along the lines of making sure she does not acquire “the one ring to rule them all” type of thing. I mean, we know what kind of beast she is/would be.

“They” would only want her as a pawn/tool/puppet or maybe co conspirator, not as their beast queen.

And yup, time will tell about this story…. maybe.

• Dutchman says:

Good point on Hillary.
          Had a thought, and as a result ordered a case of ranch dressing. It WAS on sale, and will use it, eventually, haven’t ordered the crow, …YET.
          Heres my theory, that,I don’t LIKE, but recognise its POSSIBLE.

Barr agrees with the thinking behind the ‘rule'(NOT law) of the DOJ, that they don’t open a politically charged case, 60 days before an election, out of concern it may EFFECT the election. He BELIEVES in the concept.
          However, he recognises the timeframe is WOEFULLY inadequate in this situation, that at any time after his appointment, unsealing and announcing indictments WOULD, unquestionably have far reaching and unpredictable effects on the,2020 election.

Now, IIRC, getting SEALED indictments stops the clock on Statute if Limitations. So, he can take his time, build his cases, obtain SEALED indictments, even continue to investigate, but wait until after 2020 elections to unseal.

Don’t LIKE it, but its reasonable, logical and believable.
          And if, after PDJT wins reelection with the highest ever recorded popular and electoral college vote in history, Barr unseals indictments, and we see perp walks, I will Laugh with joy, as I eat my crow.

I ain’t SAYIN thats whats happening. Just tossin it out there. Eatin crow before, will eat it again.

• Terry says:

We will watch the next few months.
      If he is attacked by MSM then he’s probably legit.

• zorrorides says:

Six were involved in this interview. The subject Patrick Byrne and the Fox Biz host, plus four MSM Wall Street reporters. One was quiet with wary eyes, one looked suspicious as if suspecting evil actions by government might be proven true, and two immediately leaped to smear Bryne and change the topic to any nonsensical thing they could grasp.

• Herbert Kroll says:

Byrne introduced Butina to contacts he had at the Council on Foreign Relations… Ghislaine ‘boyfriend’ was a tech CEO who’s a member of the same council. Byrne produced this story just after documents had been deposited in the Epstein case.

• Trillions at stake.

A billion not as much as it seems at first glance.

• Baby Hurley says:

They were able to get $1.7B in cash to Iran…just a matter of skimming a little off the top of the government revenue stream (our tax payments).

23. Where will it all end. Possibly with PDJT/Barr. Next stop 2020 re-election.

24. Bogeyfree says:

Well, well, well, AG Barr and the DOJ have another opportunity to respond to another VIP whistleblower.

25. A BILLION $$ BRIBE .. can only be offered by governments / drug cartels.
    It’s an offer that is Not to be refused .. but has been in this case.
    You can bet your life that refusal rarely happens.

26. cboldt says:

Byrne is also appearing on Martha McCallum, FoxNews, right now.

27. cheering4america says:

$1 BILLION … of taxpayers’ money.

I’m glad this man spoke out publicly while he was still alive to do so.

Is the video still live? Because it didn’t open for me.

• Dutchman says:

Nobody said it was TAXPAYER $.

• steph_gray says:

I like the theory on China posted upthread.

They are certainly motivated to control as many puppets as possible and care not a whit whether the letter is D or R.

• Dutchman says:

Yup, and using blackmail (pedo operation like epstien and deripaska) and corruption, like we see with Biden and McConnell is right up their alley.
          D or,R isn’t important, so long as you are in CCP’s pocket.

And, if you have INFLUENCE, they will try to get youbin their pocket, one way or another.

Wonder how much of the media bias, here in U.S, as well as in Canada and Europe, is,due to such methods. Don’t HAVE to corrupt the reporter. Corrupt the media mogul.

He OWNS the ink, so HE is the one you target. Like Congress; you only need 4 people.

28. Bogeyfree says:

I want to see how they bury this one!

29. scrap1ron says:

Well, we all know what FIB’s plan was for Hillary, do we not? So it appears FIB was developing an “insurance policy” for all the non-Hillary candidates to make sure they had all the bases covered. For, for National Security, yeah, that’s the ticket.

• Sassy says:

Remember way back when “someone” (from John Brennan’s contracting company) broke into the State Dept. passport files and included McCain and Hillary in the “breach” when the goal was to sanitize facts from Obama’s passport records? At the time, Brennan was an intelligence and security advisor to the Obama campaign, later he was rewarded with NSA and CIA jobs in the administration. The news story at the time said they deliberately looked at McCain and Clinton files to “create confusion.” Sounds like a known M.O. https://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/brennan-passport-breach/2009/01/12/id/337482/

30. 335blues says:

Three republicans and…..HILLARY CLINTON???
    That is a non-sequitur.
    Something fishy there.

• Right to reply says:

Its the old choose many, to hide the ONE. They weren’t spying on Hillary, they just told Byrne that so he wouldn’t think it fishy

• bofh says:

Something fishy there.

Of course there is. Rubio was supposedly included, although he was never a significant candidate. And conversely, Bernie’s name is missing even though he came very close to beating HRC.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Is it beneath these deep state hacks to want intel on both the guy (PDJT) they wanted to stop from winning AND on the person (HRC) they wanted and expected to win? They are big on “insurance policies” after all. If HRC won and some of this corruption happened to surface, Strzok, McCabe, et al know HRC would sacrifice them in a (Chappaqua) New York minute. Why not have intel/dirt on “Madame President”, you know, just in case? Ask Chief Justice Roberts if that kind of “insurance policy” works.

31. TBDM says:

1) Promise Patrick Byrne a billion dollars.
    2) Confiscate Carter Page’s billion dollar bribe to pay for it.
    3) Something something something

32. jwoop66 says:

guy seems nuts to me.

33. nimrodman says:

He’s on Fox right now talking to Martha “You Know” McCallum

Mentions Maria Butina

34. ozymandiasssss says:

So when Comey went in and through the dossier in Trump’s lap, maybe he really was trying to shake him down. That’s kind of what this indicates.

• ozymandiasssss says:

If you believe it. I”m not sure yet.

• dawg says:

Ive thought thats what the purpose of that meeting was ever since. Pure and simple blackmail. Letting Trump know, “We have this, if YOU arent loyal, we will release it.”

Never bought the explanation that the reason for Comey meeting Trump was to give the press a “hook”, or reason to report it.

Clapper leaked it, he would have done that anyway, and the press would have run with it regardles..

35. lurker2 says:

I don’t understand. Why would the FBI choose Byrne? And can I still shop at Overstock? I like Overstock. Best place to shop for rugs.

• ozymandiasssss says:

Who would you pick? I’m sure they had their reasons and we will find out.

• cboldt says:

He approached them in the first place, on Butina and her requests to get close to campaigns.
      Would be funny if CIA put Butina up to approaching Byrne.

• bessie2003 says:

Sounds like Overstock would be a great place to shop.

Sometimes if a business person, or an individual, comes forth and helps the FBI with either information or knowledge of potential or ongoing crime, as this man says he did in two different instances, it is not unusual for the FBI, or other law enforcement agency, to approach that individual again in the hopes that person will be willing to held a third, or fourth time. This is what sounds like happened, these FBI folks wanting an outside person to do their dirty work used this man, not knowing he was being set up to do their dirty work until afterwards realizing he was used, and not only used, but for a truly bad intent.

I get the impression his coming forward so openly is because he wants to live. So adding him to daily prayers while the renewed DOJ does its work.

• Roni says:

The FBI chose Byrne because he worked with them twice before so he was a reliable and trustworthy source.

• Blind no Longer says:

As did Carter Page. FBI- “hey did you know those guys talking to you are Russian spys”? “Want to help your country out and do the Patriotic thing”? “Then work with us”.

36. barnabusduke says:

Well, They DID send pallets of cash to Iran for “some” reason…

37. visage13 says:

Fascinating: Here is my question why would there be political surveillance on HRC if she was the preferred candidate? Who were they trying to make President or maybe “keep” President? I am not very good at connecting all the dots. I hope he stays safe because well you know……

38. Gothamite says:

I’m watching this guy right now on Fox and there is just something fishy about him. As much as I want to believe this is the beginning of Boomtine, I fear this could be a trap.

39. sunnyflower5 says:

He’s on Fox with Martha right now.

40. California Joe says:

The guy talks a lot and says nothing!

41. bessie2003 says:

Will be adding Patrick Byrne to the daily prayer list.
    God Bless him and keep him safe and guide his ways throughout these coming days.

What a remarkable interview!
    This may also explain why the delay with IG reports, un-redactions, et.al., as it sounds like he was able to sit down with AG Barr and show him the lay of the land. And, if it was Warren Buffett that advised Mr. Byrne to go see the AG, the correct AG, Barr, then my opinion of Mr. Buffett has gone up a half a notch too.

And Thank Goodness someone finally called out that insufferable Jonathan Hoenig; whenever he comes on the TV I immediately turn it off.

42. Patience says:

Imagine what/who else went/ goes on.

Will the 15million buck Martha estate, etc have been worth it BO?

• nimrodman says:

“Got a glimmer of a thought in 2015 watching how this Butina was being handled (pushed up against Republicans), that “they” were letting this “can of scandal develop” and at some point “they” were going to pick it up and shake it.

Nice, colorful expression, I like it
      Sounds authentic too

43. JoeMeek says:

“Byrne claims he was offered a $1 billion bribe to keep his mouth shut.”

Now what government department has a big enough yearly budget to have that much money just laying around where no one would notice if it was “lost”?

• Dutchman says:

WHO says it was U.S. Government $?
      Just cause Stroxz was working for U.S. government, doesn’t mean that was his ONLY employer.

• JoeMeek says:

The DOD has been implicated in such payouts/payoffs.

Obama Brennan coup involved State Dept., DOD, DNI, DOJ, CIA and FBI

“We know that Stefan Halper was paid $400,000 by the Department of Defense between July of 2016 and Sept of 2017 for his work with John Brennan in trying to entrap George Papadopolous in London. Halper was paid over $1 million dollars by the DOD for reports of dubious value, over 4 years.

That the DOD was a conduit for the payoff of the Cambridge Professor and American intelligence asset, then DOD head Ash Carter would have had to have been involved. We know Ash Carter and John Brennan tried to have NSA Director Mike Rogers fired the week after Trump was elected.”

• Dutchman says:

Yup, I know about that. Still a million is not a billion, and he did NOT say cash. He said he was ESSENTIALLY offered a bribe of a billion.
          Thet could have bought his company, or one of them, and added a billion.

Book deals is obviously another route. And yeah those reports must be some real doozies, to be worth a million.

• felipe says:

Joe:
      a) My guess is that, if true, it wouldn’t have been paid as a lump sum. More leverage to dole it out over time plus he would then be implicated by having accepted a bribe deal.
      b) How many billions were lost/unaccounted for in Iraq? And wasn’t it recently reported that several federal agencies couldn’t account for large portions of their spending?

• Got243kids says:

Hillary’s State Dept.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

The Deep State of FIB, NSA and CIA….

44. nimrodman says:

McCallum asks about Brenner, Comey

All he’ll say is that there were “3 high-level guys … yada yada … all the way up” “I won’t say there names on your show but [Barr knows, I told him, “General Barr has all that information”] “

45. Patience says:

“Three senior officials” were behind it. PB just told Martha at fox.

46. sunnyflower5 says:

“XYZ in the Obama Administration “

47. beachbum31 says:

spilling it again on FOX right now Martha says FOX finds story credible.

48. Sprawlie says:

A Billion Dollar bribe? Who could come up with that kind of cash?

Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Strzok -> Brennan -> Jarrett -> 0

49. Dreadboi says:

He seems all over the place with the story on Foxnews..Someone has him by the brass and turn the pliers..Connected to Epstein maybe??