Snicker – President Trump on China: “I am the chosen one” – Media Goes Bananas…

President Trump was delivering another round of delicious Chopper Presser rebuttals to the MSM narrative engineers today, when he remarked about confronting China: “I am the chosen one”…  And the media had the customary spontaneous ‘splodey head.

First, the people’s president is right, he is the chosen one.  Through prayer and divine providence, we finally have a businessman fighting for Main Street USA.   Secondly, it’s funny to watch an entire MSM apparatus that decries religion, suddenly searching for scripture in their anti-MAGA talking points.  Too funny.  Only Trump can achieve this.

Epic. Just epic. WATCH:

This entry was posted in Auto Sector, Big Government, China, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, European Union, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

222 Responses to Snicker – President Trump on China: “I am the chosen one” – Media Goes Bananas…

1. Can’t wait to see the Greek columns at the next cult rally. /s

2. How I love this man! He really knows how to push their buttons!!😂💜

3. DJT2020 says:

Really triggered the demons today and I love it.

4. Jean says:

Very. Stable. Genius.

5. Publius2016 says:

Truly Spectacular!!

Atheists believed 44 would quell the tides and bring home Globalism! Arab Spring and ISIS burned throughout the world and Fake News cheered.

45 said: “Hold my diet coke…”

• It is a amazing how stupid they are all those democ RAT-ic HARVAD/YALE and others “Scholars” .After more than 3 yrs they still do not get it. VSG /ESG drive them absolutely crazy with tweets, speeches,rallies they are not able say one rational thing.. and all what PDJT doing is present & speak ..FACTS .One thing is for sure they are all-under spell of AOC +3 and not one DEMON C RAT is willing to stop SQUAD !!!!!

• After six years on the treehouse and no problems I am now having problems “liking” comments.

I have tried all of the tried and true ways to fix the problem but no success.

So I must write an “I’m with you Boss” comment which will probably go to “this comment is being moderated” which all of my comments have had attached for the last few days.

So I hope this shows up and I upvote your comment Boss.

• Yep, there it is “your comment is awaiting moderation”.

Blacklisted?

• WeeWeed says:

Let me add that if your comment for whatever reason goes to the spam bucket (WP problem, not us) we are NOT fishing you out. We get about 500 spams (some days more) an hour and NONE of us are gonna monitor that crap. Have a nice day.

• I am a bit puzzled by your comment WeeWeed.

I am not spamming, I have been a follower here in the treehouse for several years.

I was not blaming any of the treehouse administrators.

I did get a hold of the WP people several days ago, they checked and said it was not their problem but must be here at the treehouse.

I tried to send an email through the treehouse email system but did not get an answer so I was just hoping that the problem would clear itself up, it often does.

I did not expect you to fish me out.

I understand you are busy.

I did not expect you to monitor crap.

• WeeWeed says:

I’m just saying, none of us “monitor,” or “moderate” 24/7. But lots of us are up during the evenings, and many of us check “moderation” during the day. Sometimes it takes time – I didn’t say you WERE spamming – sometimes that’s where the comment goes for WHATEVER reason. Don’t be so upset if one comment doesn’t make it through.

• cantcforest says:

I have issues with WordPress, which as a reasonably IT literate person, I have not bothered to resolve. My problem is that I can’t reliably sign on in one or two attempts.
        I believe my problems are self-inflicted as I don’t use a ‘standard’ browser, e.g. Chrome, and I don’t stay signed on at the end of a session. Another factor is my use of ad-blockers. I can’t point to any one of these specifically. FYI, I use Slimjet browser, do ad-blocking, and use DuckDuckGo for search.
        Good luck.

6. ezpz2 says:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it!!

7. mopar2016 says:

A simple truth is all it takes to trigger the state run media.
    Such a great president.

8. ElTocaor says:

THE MAN

9. RobertinMI says:

That is why I voted for him, and many other reasons! in 16 and I will vote for him in 20.

10. Tl Howard says:

I love the way he looked to the heavens!

11. Take notes folks, these valuable advanced trolling lessons are free from President Trump, greatest Troll of ALL TIME!

L 😀 L splodey heads deluxe… I would pay good money to be privy to the whining session transcript(s) after this chopper presser.

Trolling is fun!

12. Ackman420 says:

Oh He!! Yes!
    If you don’t love that, you don’t love America. PDJT is the cure for our globalist disease.
    Yet, millions insist PDJT is a dope, con, etc.
    I feel sorry for those people, and there is no arguing with them. Their minds are made up.
    Thank you President Trump. May God bless you, your family, your people, and America.

13. Herbert Kroll says:

Well, it wasn’t Hillary who was chosen, that’s for sure!

14. Jerry Joe says:

When think you can’t love him any more, he’ll get you to jump out your chair and cheer all by yourself. Absolutely awesome!

15. dufrst says:

I loved that! Made me lol 😆 MAGA!!

16. desperatelyseekingmelania says:

It’s true. I chose him

17. One Voice says:

I really think Pres Trump should rebrand the Fake News Media as the Anti-America News Media. That is what they are.

18. ezpz2 says:

He is the Master media troller. That gesture of looking to the heavens as he was saying the words made it absolutely perfect!

Media: ‘he broke us…he broke us…’

19. dawg says:

This whole post made me laugh so much. Thanks POTUS and thanks SD!

LOL at Daily Trump Temperament Advisory System!

20. Ausonius says:

Well…President Trump IS The Chosen One!

Check the last presidential election! 🙂

21. dawg says:

G.O.A.T!

22. Jumping Jehosaphat!

23. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

He tells the truth he was the chosen one. He was by me and all the others who voted for him to win the Presidency.

Just as Hillary was chosen to be the LOSER. By all of us deplorables.

24. Bob Parker says:

Sundance,
    I can merely genuflect & say AMEN to your excellent post here.

25. patti says:

Let me tell you it is awfully hot here today…..temp. 92 degrees feels like 100…dew points through the roof. Storms rolling in now.
    Can’t see our *friend* Joe being able to do nearly 40 minutes standing out in these conditions.

26. J W says:

What a wonderful president! It’s like my own Dad were running the White House now.

27. dogsmaw says:

28. Our Modern Day David. God loved David even though David was an imperfect man. Just like our President. Thank you Jesus for Answered Prayers!

29. Raptors2020 says:

After watching Obama govern for a few months, Paul Krugman wrote in the NYT that Obama is not the One we’ve been waiting for. Go ask Paulie Allnuts what that meant.

30. “China is wonderful… for China, but I’m wonderful for the USA!”

Love it!!!

31. NICCO says:

Lets all continue to keep POTUS in prayer everyday.We on this site can see that the battle is on to destroy our nation.I for one will not allow that,and by prayer and intercession and voting these vipers out of office all across the country we will be able to save our republic their open displays of evil.Father,I decree and declare Zachariah 2 ;5 over President Donald John Trump that no witchcraft ,no voodoo,no curses,no power,no principalities and no demon in hell will be able to harm him or his family in manner whatsoever.Father we cover them with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and call upon your warring angels to surround and protect them no matter where they are,for we know that you Father have chosen this man for this appointed time and our president knows this.I thank you Lord for answering our prayers for our nation,for this nation belongs to you in Jesus mighty name we pray,Amen.

32. Thank you president and God Bless you,
    will stand with you and support you 100%,

33. Bill says:

I never go to Drudge anymore, but as soon as I saw this thread I wanted to check it out to confirm my thoughts on that awful site, and sure enough he has it at the top on his page. Followed by a bunch of recession fake news. What a joke Drudge has become.

• meow4me2 says:

There’s a word for that – sellout. Drudge is in it for himself, not America. Our President is in it for America, not himself, important difference.

34. mikeyboo says:

Pres Trump sure knows how to push their buttons-LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Guyski says:

For the sci-fi crowd, from the Urban Dictionary

The Chosen One:

Can also known as “The One”. A common cliche in sci-fi and fantasy. This individual, the “Chosen One” is the sole person chosen by destiny to stop an impending disaster that threatens all life, save the world from a super villian, stop corruption, etc.

Basically, the only person who can save the day. Not their sidekick(s). Not mom. Not Dan. Only them.

36. azchick says:

GOD does not chose the qualified, HE qualifies the Chosen. l Get out there Deplorables and work for a congressiona candidate that will SUPPORT or PDJT. It’s what we can do. kj Vet them carefully. Brandon Martin in CD2 is my man. We’re already working hard and help is always welcome.

37. tax2much says:

I believe that the oceans have indeed gone down since 2017.

38. Akindole says:

Merely our weekly Jedi-level trolling…almost like Got2Bite to the infantile media.

(http://got2bite.com/products/)

39. 13wasylyna says:

God Bless President Trump

40. Heika says:

President Trump is so RIGHT on China… so right. It has become a huge problem because of all the disgraceful corrupt manipulating and paid off presidents before him including Bush/s – the biggest sell out imaginable is being spotlighting and the Chinese communists (they are self declared communists, not socialists), don’t like it one bit. This takes enormous courage.

41. Troublemaker10 says:

I love Trump’s sense of humor!!!!

Watching the media over react doubles the fun.

😁😅🤣

42. jello333 says:

I love President Trump… and even more, I love Don Trump the person! He’s just a great guy all the way around. And WOW does he know how to push buttons and TRIGGER the weak little minds out there! 🙂 Not only does the dude say “I am the chosen one”… but he looks to the heavens when he says it! LOVE IT!! 😀

• Bendix says:

I love it that now that he’s through that Russian stuff, and they didn’t lay a glove on him, he is letting loose (more) and having fun.
      Did you see how the other day he said Jews who vote Democrat either lack knowledge or are disloyal?
      Oh yes he said that!
      I love him soooooo much!

43. MIKE says:

Let them eat renewable, sustainable, algae cakes.

44. MaineCoon says:

I can’t stop laughing! The drama optics were particluarly a nice touch! 🏆🏆

45. MIKE says:

“Your Mama always said you’d be the chosen one”…
    Caution salty language and TV violence content

46. ristvan says:

This was more than just a master troll.
    It also sent a very strong message to the Uniparty (Clinton, Bush, and Obama by name in the clip) that their days are numbered per the sci fi meaning of the ‘Chosen One’ (like Luke Skywalker in StarWars).

• Dutchman says:

Also a clear message to EU; said China ripping us off for $500 Billion/ year fot last 5-6 years, but that doesn’t incude IP theft, figured at another $300 Billion/ year ( although as he has said, “How do you calculate that?”)
      EU, $200 Billion/ year, but that doesn’t include not meeting commitments on NATO, so probably closer to another $3-500 Billion/year.
      They have raised $1Billion, but germany and others still under 2% gdp requirement.
      ‘We’, the U.S. are in a ‘Trade War’ with EU, every bit as much as China. And this doesn’t count other countries from India, Philipines and Canada, for instance. All tariffing our goods at sometimes 200-300 %, while we charge nominal.
      And, not mentioned in IP theft is India, nearly as big a transgressor as China.
      Anyway, ahead of G7, this calling out of EU is setting the stage for epic G7.
      Even better than last time.

47. Greg1 says:

Pocahantas (Hoaxuponus)Warren says she is called by God to run. The media accepts it. Loves her for it. They completely ignore all of her utterly GODLESS positions, abortion just being one of them, and all is well in their world.

President Trump jokingly calls himself the chosen one and they go NUTS!!!

I was watching The Five. THAT didn’t last long! Poor Juan Williams tried his level best to take issue with the chosen one statement by Trump. He got laughed at. He DESERVED it!

Then he went on about how President Trump had made anti-Israel statements or some such blather by saying Jewish people were disloyal for voting for democrats. Jesse asked if the same applied for blacks not voting for Obama. It was, literally, an irrefutable argument. End of the argument for anyone who was not supremely biased. Not for Juan. Turned it off.

Double standards in the media are flat out laughable. And they are bewildered that Trump calls them “fake news”. Trump calls them “fake news” because they ARE fake news! The ones that deserve it anyway.

48. chuckyschmucky says:

I don’t recall the corrupt leftwing media going insane when Obama proclaimed that “We are the Ones We’ve Been Waiting For.”

49. Evelyn says:

Isaiah 45: “This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
    to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
    to subdue nations before him
    and to strip kings of their armor,
    to open doors before him
    so that gates will not be shut:
    I will go before you
    and will level the mountains;
    I will break down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron.
    I will give you hidden treasures,
    riches stored in secret places,
    so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
    For the sake of Jacob my servant,
    of Israel my chosen,
    I summon you by name
    and bestow on you a title of honor,
    though you do not acknowledge me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God.
    I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
    so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
    people may know there is none besides me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
    I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create disaster;
    I, the Lord, do all these things.

50. srmikeinohio says:

DJT makes every day for me better than the day before !!! I’m still LMFAO over this one.