August 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #944

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

810 Responses to August 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #944

1. teeheeman says:

Regarding “The Coup” the link below is a really good read. CTHers have heard most of this before but it’s a good summary piece. It also put’s the bulls-eye on Brennan and Obama who in my mind are the primary culprits. Hard to imagine Obama going down, but this postmortem has to ensnare Brennan (and others) or it is a failure.

• JG3 says:

Why is it hard to imagine? Haven’t they ALL (dems) told us, “NO ONE is above the law!”

For America to survive this and be better for it, “Lady J must be blind!”

Wrong is Wrong!

• mark says:

According to the article, 40,000 searches 85% illegal. Or 32,500. Sorry if I missed it but when did we find the actual numbers or is this the first time its been posted

• mark says:

By my math that’s 18 illegal searches against Americans everyday for 5 years. Or if you prefer 126 a week for 5 years or 6552 a year for 5 years according to the info in the link in Teeheemans post above.

• No matter what the actual numbers are, to me it’s just plain weird. This is obsession that makes every thing that “Tricky Dick” Nixon ever look pale. Why would anyone, let alone a President of the United States, feel the need to actually do this? A brand-new kind of “voyeur.”

• Robert Smith says:

The answer is simple – Obama sought intelligence and leverage over political foes and allies and the ordinary citizen. O’bama’s anti-American agenda was seen as such by most people. O’bama just twisted enough arms to get things like O’bamacare, by the skin of his teeth, and his other policies get enshrined through lack of any opposition.

2. burnett044 says:

Hong Kong …about to get wild…will be interesting how USA and China handle this ..

3. sunnyflower5 says:

Shep and John Roberts didn’t have a clue – post WH interview. Imagine that.

4. JustThinking says:

Quick thought on Greenland: it’s all about another country altogether, whose leadership would normally be able to predict that cooler heads will prevail when push comes to shove, and therefore they can offer no concessions and in fact can rattle the cage to show their superior position. But that’s too big a risk if Trump is liable to fly off the handle and cancel talks or a deal at the slightest provocation.

Not buying Greenland: $0
    Deflating the confidence of your adversaries: Priceless

5. ilcon says:

6. youme says:

Which airline will be the first to ban your travel because of a post you made on twitter or facebook?

Both facebook and twitter outinely removes, embargoes, deletes, erase, expunges, redacts, blocks, silences, gags, bans, and suspends millions of accounts and tweets that do not align with their own biased political leanings…

• treehouseron says:

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority

Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13: 1-2, 11-18

• Ray Runge says:

Just another reminder the wonders that 5G can provide. No matter Huwawei of a U.S. based company, the totalitarians horrors would be that much easier to implement.

7. treehouseron says:

Crazy stuff going on in Hong Kong. How long are the kids in Hong Kong who have access to the internet, and can see the freedom of the western world, going to stand for their communist government not allowing them those same freedoms?

How long is the communist government of China going to allow those kids to act out on international television?

Communism only ends one way.

How long is the western World going to be alright with buying Nike shoes, when Nike shoes are made in sweatshops in China by a company owned by the same communist government that will soon be cracking kids on the head with billyclubs on live television? When the Chinese government starts shooting college age women in the chest on live t.v. because they’re protesting, do we still have the stomach to purchase Chinese electronics and sleep good at night about it?

• Publius2016 says:

think about that…in other words, we are seeing only what Communist China wants us to see…

Weather Underground 2.0 is being setup with Antifa BLM SJWs…

• treehouseron says:

I think the kids are actually able to get the video out because they know how to get around the communist government’s attempts to hide everything, in this modern world I just don’t think Communism can survive much longer. I’m watching live television right now of Hong Kong at 11p.m. rioting inside an airport and there’s all these American companies like 7-11 advertising inside the airport, the companies ought to be ashamed of themselves over there making money off of slaves. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• Publius2016 says:

exactly…no real pro democratic republic people would stop airports, trains, ports, roads, etc…

real protest does not bringing down economic activity…

• treehouseron- here’s the sad truth. Look around your house, the room you’re in now for example. How many items are “made in China”?

I buy and sell things on and off line. People want all those cheap, shiny new things and there’s no way to stop it that I can figure out.

• treehouseron says:

You’re watching it on t.v. right now. For months there has been an exodus from China, and this is just accelerating it. Stay tuned!

• Robert Smith says:

I was just recently in Maine in the Carrabasset Valley area, near the Canadian border. Many of the stores, including grocery stores, I went into had little signs that indicated this or that products were of US origin. It was good to see and I do my best to busy US made goods if I can reasonably do so.

• Garavaglia says:

At least as long as we allow our intelligence agencies and “representatives” to attempt a coup of our president, openly, right now.

• Zy says:

How long before Chinese Google will not allow them to “see” the western world?

8. gsonFIT says:

So I heard on WMAL an adolescent was riding his bike around the Navy Yard in D.C. and slapped 3 women’s rear-ends. Three different drive-byes ! A lady was interviewed about it and stated that it was definitely “sexual abuse”.

I realize in today’s culture this might not fly and I am not condoning this kid’s actions. But our nation has problems if a butt slap from a 14 year old is sexual abuse.

• treehouseron says:

Whatever happened to one of the men who sees this or is around, snatching his ass off the bike, slappping him on the head and telling him if he disrespects a lady like that again next time he gets his arm broke?

We had a kid about the same age breaking into abandoned buildings a year or so ago near here in a sleepy small little town, that’s exactly what we did. We saw him walking out of somewhere he shouldn’t have been and made sure he knew if we saw him down there again he was going to have a really bad day, now he calls us sir when he rides by on his bike and there’s no more problems.

I’m not saying you have to be violent to kids I’m just saying when they look for a boundary, you show them where the boundary is. This kid slapping women’s backsides isn’t a bad kid but if somebody doesn’t show him some consequences how will he ever learn?

• gsonFIT says:

They have to show the boy how to be a man. Now a 34 year old man doing the same is trouble for him

• rvsueandcrew says:

Love your common sense post, treehouseron. I’d add that a parent should take the bike away from the kid.

• cjzak says:

Exactly right. Kids with no consequences are not being taught respect for others nor good manners. Kids need structure and being shown correct ways of being members of society. To not do this for them is a form of child abuse and will result in chaos down the road when there are no adults who have any respect for each other as a result. We are seeing this happen already in our schools, media and in the anything goes philosophy that is being pushed by the left. Scary stuff to think when our generation goes away, what’s to become of a sane, rational, productive, functioning society? Adults need to step up now and help correct this.

• jebg46 says:

If we do, we’ll get reported for child abuse. Won’t be long before they demosocialist will have our kids spying on us and turning us in, like in Nazi germany.

• treehouseron,
        “This kid slapping women’s backsides isn’t a bad kid ” .. ????

Unbelievable that you will say / write this. 14 year doing this to a woman is not a kid. I cannot imagine what he is doing to girls younger than him if he is treating older women this way. It is shameful that his parents are not the one disciplining him.

• treehouseron says:

He slapped somebody’s ass. somebody needs to slap his head. He’s not evil, he just doesn’t have any parents or adults around him who care. I never slapped somebody’s ass at 14 but I did similar stuff that was out of line (Broke into somebody’s house, stole things from the store, lied, cheated, picked on other kids, etc.) and I wasn’t a bad kid either.

14 is a child. You’re barking up the wrong tree if you think what I”m saying is unbelievable, I’m the one who said beat his head, did you ignore that part so you could go virtue signal about something else I said?

• treeehouseron,
            “ass at 14 but I did similar stuff that was out of line ” .. Aah. That explains. Enough said.

I don’t virtue signal. I leave that part for other folks who say something and do something else. I do what I say and say what I do.

At 14, I never did any of the things that you, supposedly as a good kid, did. And yes, I was a 14 year old “kid” once upon a time in my life. Only difference being – at 14, my parents or other around me, never told me that I was a kid.

• Absolutely right! When my son was 14 years old I discovered some items in his room that obviously didn’t belong to him. And after questioning him I determined that he and a couple of older kids had committed a burglary. I marched him right over to that house knocked on the door and had him return the items. Boy was he pale and shaky. The homeowner turned out to be a police officer who proceeded to explain to my son that if he had been home at the time of the burglary, my son would have been shot dead.

That certainly made an impression.

He certainly never did anything like that again. He’s a fine Christian husband and father now in his 40s.

• treehouseron says:

Thank GOD you and that officer conspired to help your Son. He crossed a boundary, and you two had the guts and the strength to show him where the line was. He learned from it and now he’s a better person.

We need more of that!

• John B says:

Those small disrespectful actions by a 14 year old will lead to bigger problems down the road. It is absolutely sexual abuse.

• amjean says:

The females get crazier every day. It is NOT sexual abuse. They just don’t
        know any better. In my day a discussion with
        their parents was the answer. Not calling the cops for every little infraction.

The females whine about everything these days. If I was a guy I would be
        very careful about whom I dated. I told my teenage grandsons to never date
        a liberal or anyone who hated President Trump; that it would bring them nothing
        but trouble. They tell me the lesbians and tranny wannabes have taken over
        their high school; go to the Dean for every imagine slight; the teachers are
        afraid of them and the school is afraid they will be sued.

• gsonFIT says:

It is in the female DNA to drive men crazy, and i kinda like it BTW. But if we overthink everything we become stuck and no one moves forward. I think the little butthead should be disciplined but no charges. But as a nation we have to stop sweating the small stuff.

I will say that when I heard the story about 5 a.m. while walking my dog I laughed and laughed loudly. if someone was hurt or the butt-slapper wasn’t a minor my reaction would have been “you big dummy someone should have taught you right and wrong”,

• mimbler says:

I may be in the minority, but I -do- consider that sexual and physical assault, and 14 years old is way too old for that.

And I’m not being a snowflake. I’m 65 years old, and when I was 14 that kind of behavior would get a 14 year old arrested without a doubt.

• TreeClimber says:

Sexual abuse. 🙄 On the other hand, if he did it to me he’d better be prepared to be slapped back, right off that bike.

• Zorro says:

The kid was inappropriate and should be told that but we don’t need to go off into “toxic masculinity” and “kill all men” territory.

• boogywstew says:

Our Nation has a problem if it DOESN’T see a 14 year old slapping women on the butt as sexual abuse. If this young man was slapping strange young women his age on the butt, that’s still a problem. Slapping ADULT women on the butt is a major problem. Adults laughing it off as if it’s nothing is a bigger problem.

• pyromancer76 says:

Oh, stop this cry-baby “sexual abuse” crap. A slap on the butt is not. A slap right back and knocked off the bike is the best answer. Best if done by a father-type man to this boy; maybe even better if done by the “ADULT woman”. This behavior is never permitted (even though we know that adolescent males might try it.)

We need to stop the cry-baby stuff to “authorities” and respond immediately. I would sure teach my daughter to do so. No one will mess with her. And she respects and likes boys and men. Strong women and strong men is the answer. Includes standing up for oneself.

• pyromancer76 says:

I forgot to link my reply to politics. The behavior that belongs to a Constitutional Republic requires strong citizens with respect for law and order. Most discipline is left to the family and to those good Mom- and Dad-citizens (or Aunt and Uncle) in everyday life. Now think what should happen to that 14-year-old boy. It sure would not be to cry “sexual abuse.” That is in the territory of hyperbole and snowflakes. I think President Trump would have a quick and easy answer – with strength.

• boogywstew says:

You go slapping ANYONE off a bicycle and YOU will be in jail. What are you? 12?

• Robert Smith says:

No racial or any other description?

9. sunnyflower5 says:

• Garavaglia says:

Pick which side you are on. No more wishy washy straddling the fence. This is where Trump kills it. You either support Israel’s right to exist, or you don’t.

• PInky1920 says:

There they go again, always ready to “cut something off”.

I’m wondering if these two feral females have had their genitals mutilated? That would explain the constant bad mood they’re in, don’t ya think???

• treehouseron says:

When I was in college, in one psychology class, one of the girls did the entire class presentation for an hour on female genital mutilation. I am not exagerating when I say sitting there listening to her presentation, I had a panic attack just thinking about it.

It was a small class, only about 15 of us in there, and she was droning on and on, and the subject matter when examined for an hour was so disturbing, that I literally thought I was dying. I had a full blown panic attack, I thought I was paralyzed, my last thought before everything went dark was that I hoped if I fell out of my chair, maybe the professor could go get a nurse to save me or something, LOL.

That honestly happened. Eventually I figured out I was just being hypnotized and I slowly came out of it, but let me tell you , this female genital mutiliation stuff, if you look into it, is one of the greatest horrors in the history of the world. Not only do they cut things off, they sew things shut and many, many, many women bleed to death on their wedding night, things like that. Obviously I can’t get into it too much here or I’ll have another panic attack, lol.

If more of the world knew about this barbarism Islam would be largely unacceptable in the western world.

• lolli says:

Yes, mutilating young girls in an extreme way.
          Now, we here in the U.S. are allowing little boys to be mutilated because their mama is a freak. Little girls and boys taking hormones to change their sexual orientation before the child has even considered sex.
          Because insanity.
          Evil loves to destroy innocence, anything of aesthetical value, and all righteousness.

• PInky1920 says:

I believe it TreeHR. I’ve been doing some research on it and it is absolutely barbaric.

What I was so stunned by is the ignorance of the people on both ends of it; the people who actually perform the mutilations and those on the receiving end. They are so misinformed, uneducated, ignorant, backward; they actually believe it makes childbirth easier. Some very young girls are so brainwashed, they actually look forward to having it done.

I see this mentality as a big part of the problem with having so many Muslim “refugees” coming to the west. They do NOT assimilate, nor do they want to. As soon as there are enuf of them, they will demand that it be legal, which it isn’t, not here in the US anyway.

Tlaib and her friend in the turban should be made to give their stance on FGM, we all have a right to know,

• FPCHmom says:

Tliab and her friend in the turban also do not see anything wrong with being married to your brother or your mother’s brother.

• Debra says:

And what did our Supreme Court do with the help of the useful idiots propagating ‘gay marriage’?

Why, they eviscerated ANY legal definition of ‘Marriage’ such that ANY ‘special interest’ group’s idea of what ‘marriage’ is, is not to be discriminated against.

And, let us not leave out the do-nothing Congresspeople closing their eyes on this subject by encouraging ‘refugee’ status for those coming into our country claiming they are ‘married’ to the non-related CHILD they are illegally accompanying into OUR country.

This is an aspect of the cultural war that needs far more attention given to it . . .

• cjzak says:

Wonder if they have had it done to themselves. Barbaric is too kind of a word for this practice.

• Bogeyfree says:

So does this mean that finally all the Jewish folks in America will finally vote for PT as they are seeing first hand how the left wants to treat Israel.

• Robert Smith says:

Has AOC disengaged fro the squad?

OC would do herself a favor if she did so. OC can do Nancy no good if she is riding along with Omar and Tlaib.

10. doubledark1981 says:

CAUTION*******VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE********CAUTION VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!!!!!
    This DEPICTS the lowest point on MSLSD~~This guy, whom I have never heard of, was on MSLSD talking about the 1-year date of the Charlottesville and the “FAKE” story of what Mr. President actually said **********GHETTO SPEAK***WARNING*****!!!!

11. treehouseron says:

• Garavaglia says:

Yes no name former PM..you are a joke. Scared to put your name to your comment, or do you even exist?

• treehouseron says:

Yeah it’s strange that there’s two lines of thought on this, Scott saw it. Half the people are thinking “Denmark said it’s not for sale, President Trump was rejected, and that’s why he cancelled the visit.”

I think Business people saw it as “Denmark said it’s not for sale, which is a negotiation. President Trump responded with his counter offer, which was to remove his trip… which is part of the negotiation.”

I have no idea why he wants Greenland but I think he’s at least casually interested in it, and this is just one real estate negotiation that may be a long shot, but is a ball he has in the air along with 1000 others.

• Garavaglia says:

I think he wants their shipping industry as part of new union with Britain. A “Western Union” if you wish. Swallowing up “real estate” (agreements) leaving out the losers (France, Germany, etc.) This is just the beginning of his negotiations, a system he uses over and over. The purchase of Greenland is not literal, IMHO. He also may be aware of th leadership’s possible participation in the ongoing coup attempt. Time will tell.

• Allard Otten says:

The US Navy protecting sea lanes is part of the negotiations. Iran is already talking about no oil sea lanes being safe if sanctions continue (Zerohedge). Game on.

Other parties have to offer up something if they want US Navy protection. No more free rides. US leaving NATO because of welching members is also an option IMO.

I agree with driving a wedge between Germany and other countries. They’re going to have to look hard at the consequences of having to pay for their own military, namely, that the US is declining to subsidize other countries’ socialist programs.Germany has a permanent position on the shit list at this point, so if they listen to Germany it’s at their own peril.

• Tseg says:

PT does things for reasons, known or unknown. In this case he was countering a move by China. But most rather not consider why, rather just have a knee-jerk reaction.

• Bee says:

There are reports of China trying to make inroads into the mining industry there the same way they have in Africa. It’s a rather uncomfortable thought to me.

• InAz says:

Greenland is a very strategic country for the USA and China also wants it.

• palafox says:

Scott is wrong on this. If there is one thing politicians understand, it’s the “For Sale” sign.

12. treehouseron says:

One of the protestors in Hong Kong’s airport (one of the airports) is holding up a Christian Cross over his head…. kind of touching to see. It’s got a yellow ribbon on it and is in a plastic cover I guess to protect it….

13. doubledark1981 says:

see the HUMAN BOBBLE-HEAD right here folks….!……

14. ilcon says:

Benji says Trump is Tlaib

• lolli says:

Baby Ben is not half as smart as he thinks he is or he would not be a never-Trumper.
      Baby Ben and Sheppy Smith would make a perfect couple.

• FelineFine says:

Cannot stand that moron (Ben) and his irritating, obnoxious voice. He’s on the radio on my way home, but I refuse to listen to one second of his elitist, never-Trump garbage. Unfortunately, Hannity is on the other station. Don’t know which one is worse. CDs it is!

• Robert Smith says:

It’s pretty incredible that Tlaib’s reputation keeps sinking lower than it already is, but this is who she is

• Revelation says:

Ben Shapiro is no friend of MAGA. He’s desperate for a war with Iran on behalf of Israel.

Talib may be devoted to the Palestinians, but Shapiro is dedicated to Israel.

Why either are in the US is beyond me.

15. sunnyflower5 says:

Jan 6, 2019

16. sunnyflower5 says:

LOL Outnumbered just played this:

17. sunnyflower5 says:

Oh, My! James Comey wrote a book about higher loyalty 🧐🤔

18. trapper says:

We have now had over a half a century of institutionalized Black Privilege. Affirmative action, racial preferences in hiring, contract set-asides, racial preferences in college admissions, free cell phones, free cable TV. And what have we gotten from it? Calls for ever more free stuff and now outright calls for free money, “reparations.”.

Children of all races sitting in the same classrooms, reading the same text books, hearing the same teachers, and some still fail. Why? Clearly there is more to it.

After half a century it is time to declare the Black Privilege experiment a failure and begin to examine what aspects of African American culture are perpetuating failure from one generation to the next. It’s clearly not racial. Every successful African American proves it is neither racially dictated nor a product of racism … black president.

Yeah. LET’S talk about race. But let’s make the topic African American culture.

• mopar2016 says:

Lets get some sanity on the high court and do away with affirmative action.
      Decades of the unqualified being placed in leadership positions has been a disaster.

• Goedhart says:

Yep Trapper, You’ve hit the nail on the head.
      I realized this years ago and the communists had this knowledge when they made the push for integration part of their “Destruction of America” plan.
      You probably won’t get many “likes” on your post though because most people (and that includes most here) are completely indoctrinated by the “We’re all the same, just a different shade” propaganda that’s been pushed since I was a kid 50 years ago.
      P.C. will forever keep peoples mouths shut on this and the communists know it and depend on it.
      I read arguments here that if Trump does this or that for blacks that they will “walk away” from the dems and vote in their own best interests. Sorry, you’re dreaming.
      I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the many “enlightened conservatives” here called for you to be banned. Those who are products of our schools don’t like facts that disagree with their “truth”.

• Debra says:

TRUTH: we are all created equal (I.e., in the same manner, via the mating of a human female AND a human male).

Beyond that, all bets are OFF.

(Except when the government ‘bettors’ lump all of some demographic into the category of ‘they can’t help that they were born ‘unequal’ to those who are individually wired to succeed’, thus, purposefully setting up a caste system, and lording superiority over both individuals AND those in the various ‘victim mentality’ groups . . .)

• boogywstew says:

Black children adopted in infancy into white homes have the same higher success rates in life as white children. That should help prove your point.

• pyromancer76 says:

….into white homes with strong family values. Just like black children who grow up in black families with strong family values. Or children of any ethnic background. It is those values, the intactness (divorce a problem for white children as well as other), the family support over the life cycle, and the “social” support of jobs being available for the adult workers.

A Constitutional Republic provides the opportunities for this kind of life better than any other political system. We chose it, we fought for it — and its origins were largely “white” and European (reformers – classical liberals) and, over the years, made available to all other ethnic groups if they become faithful, patriotic citizens of our Constitutional Re;public. This is why immigrants long to come to the USA.

No communists wanted (or permitted, I hope, in the future).

• StanH says:

Oh no, you can’t do that, we might find a solution. Then what will the Al Sharpton’s world do?

• Robert Uhlhorn says:

That is an excellent analysis of the massive failure of black privilege.

19. Troublemaker10 says:

20. Sentient says:

• Greg1 says:

If indeed Biden becomes the nominee, democrats and their buddies in the media will insist that Biden is correct, because democrats are never wrong, and that history is mistaken and needs to be corrected.

Liberals excel at insisting history is mistaken and needs to be corrected. They try that one alllllllll the time.

21. treehouseron says:

Colon McShane making a fool of himself on Fox Business ‘in for Cavuto’. He plays a tape of President Trump saying if we go into a 2 month recession it’s worth it to take down China, then says that’s a change in what the President’s saying, and that now the President is “acknowledging reality”.

No Colon, he’s hypothetically saying, even if things go bad, it’s still worth it to take down China. He’s not saying things will go bad. H’es not agreeing with your globalist position, he’s still completely against all you shills.

• treehouseron says:

He then tried to make the argument that the stock market will improve if President Trump just removes the tarrifs, and his guest completely destroyed him on it and said yeah we can short term fix this by removing the tariffs, or he can keep doing the great job he’s doing and completely fix the problem permanently. Then Colon dumped her and is now playing Trumpka pushing the union line.

• There is exactly one place in the world where an American business can make more money than anyplace else: “in America.” No more “waiting for your ship to come in” at the dock. No more dealing with foreign governments eleven time-zones away from you. American workers are using their American paychecks to buy your stuff, and your goods are being shipped on land.

Do tell me … “why did anyone ever believe that ‘this Globalism thing’ could possibly be better than this?”

• Nick the Deplorable says:

No such thing a a two month recession. A recession is negative GDP for more than two quarters.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Trump has vision. It’s a gift and a burden. The babbling punditocracy and leftist activists with press passes can barely see their hands in front of their faces.

22. ilcon says:

23. sunnyflower5 says:

24. WeThePeople2016 says:

25. doubledark1981 says:

Mr President PLEASE read this article by Sara Carter and help correct a great injustice, once again, perpetrated by the Obama Administration and its total disregard to the “Rule of Law!”

26. Bubby says:

The propaganda the msm comes up with is just an endless series of lies. “Falun Gong-backed Epoch Times” what?

• It’s a “conspiracy,” all right, but it’s no “theory.” The criminal evidence is there, most of it currently cloaked in a tight veil of secrecy. (Some of it, such as the digital proof that spying did occur, is incontestable objective fact.)

The “perps” would love to pretend that their number isn’t up … and they actually have no idea what’s about to hit them.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Pravda was a bunch of pikers compared to the American media. And most of the Pravda people were just conscripts, ordinary Russians caught up in the Soviet machinery. Our American media are privileged, well-paid, volunteer abd even eager traitors. They root for China over America, North Korea over America, Iran over America, recession over prosperity for American workers. They’re vicious, vile, lying traitors.

• jeans2nd says:

One of Epoch Times writers who writes on Spygate, Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork), is also a Q follower, so Fake News also tied Epoch Times to Q. Q has naught to do with Spygate nor Epoch Times.
      And what China is doing to the Falun Gong is reprehensible.

We know Fake News is flailing – and lying – but their conspiracy-theorist followers will eat up the non-association as factual.
      Sad.

27. ilcon says:

28. Nick the Deplorable says:

President: antifa in my opinion is a terrorist organization.

29. sunnyflower5 says:

Fox has someone shouting stupid questions over and over again during the chopper presser.
    I’ve never heard the questions shouted into a microphone before.
    The President is answering a host of other questions as this guy shouts into the Fox microphone.

30. Greg1 says:

Tucker is awesome. No doubt liberals will support Biden in his obvious lies. Do any liberals REALLY believe Joe was an actual coal miner?

Why don’t liberals and the media actually call him out on his lies?

Self evident, isn’t it?

I recently saw, on a comment on this site, that Tucker was supposedly negotiating a way out of Fox. Goodness, I hope not. His is a voice and perspective that needs to be heard.

• thedoc00 says:

Why yes, Joe was a coal miner if one counts picking the hardened carbon particles from his brain out of his ears and nose.

31. ilcon says:

32. SHV says:

” It’s clearly not racial. ”
    *****
    But the progressives make it racial. Education has to be changed because: African American students can’t be expected to write cursive, speak and write “standard” English, have a broad vocabulary, do math, etc. The latest educational “thinking” is that education is a product of the White supremacy, the latest trend is in college English/writing…evaluation should be based on “effort” and not quality of work and for math, it’s #mathequity…..math is White and therefore “unfair’. Calculus prevents POC from becoming scientists, engineers, architects, etc. and should be “dumbed-down”. The latest concept is that the concept of “time” is a White racist concept and expecting African Americans to be “on time” to work, class, meetings, etc. is racist.

A lot of this crap is articulated by White “educators”; it’s as if they are doing a massive social experiment on how can a “demographic” be made uneducated by the educational system. They are trying to prove “The Bell Curve”.

• SHV says:

Should have been posted after 12:17:
      “After half a century it is time to declare the Black Privilege experiment a failure and begin to examine what aspects of African American culture are perpetuating failure from one generation to the next. It’s clearly not racial. Every successful African American proves it is neither racially dictated nor a product of racism … black president…….”

33. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

“I am the chosen one”. This oughta ruffle the feathers of the atheist presstitutes.

• Lion2017 says:

100% accurate! President Trump has been chosen by God & his loyal Deplorables!!

• blognificentbee says:

EPIC! Greenland trigger is over, so VSG POTUS just throws “I am the the chosen one,” into the mix while discussing why he has to handle China trade issue. Pure genius – liberal heads will be EXPLODING all over the internet for days! I almost fell off of my chair laughing.

• pyromancer76 says:

He is the chosen one, by himself and by us, chosen to save the USA from China’s tentacles that are reaching around the world for world domination. He is saving us from WWIII and to continue our Constitutional Republic.

We can only wish for similar leaders to join him-and-us around the world for a free and prosperous world. Other leaders are emerging. (They cannot emerge without the followers who know the truth and the need.) Thank God for President Trump.

There are lots of other problems he and we need to save us (US) from, but they are pretty well delineated here at CTH.

• treehouseron says:

The best part is how he stops and thinks about it before he does it…. then does it anyways, LOL

34. ilcon says:

35. I Hear You Now says:

President Trump speech live soon

36. I Hear You Now says:

37. WeThePeople2016 says:

Trump just said he is looking very seriously into Birthright Citizenship. He said it is ridiculous. He also questioned how the reporter with the question found out about that. Who is still leaking in the WH?

38. Nick the Deplorable says:

President: I am looking at a EO to end birthright citizenship.

39. ilcon says:

Be more like:

• lolli says:

Do not ask what MAGA will do for you, ask what you can do to MAGA!!!

🇺🇸

• hillariousclinton says:

Interesting how we ALWAYS have to drag Dems kicking and screaming to a better America and they always have to drag us kicking and screaming to a worse America!!

• RobInPA says:

That’s wishful thinking hilarious.

If the ‘dems’ ever get power again, they’re not going to waste their time dragging us anywhere – they are just going shoot their enemies to get them out of the way.

It’s in their DNA. It’s what they do. It’s how all of the oppressive governments the world has ever known rise to power.

Thus is the sacrosanct beauty of our sacred Second Amendment!

The 2A IS our last-hope/last-option to throw off an oppressive and tyrannical government. The ultimate fail-safe mechanism.

40. Nick the Deplorable says:

Looks like the tariffs on Canadian lumber are working.

41. Brant says:

Anyone having trouble with twitter? I don’t have an account, but I do click and read. Last couple days I get “we did something wrong” and don’t see a thing. I have tried right and left, Trump, Lisa Mei, Palmer (ewww icky), and get same thing. Anyone the same? I womder if because of who I look at I am banned. Practice for elections!

42. Bubby says:

FTA “‘She’s not talking to me,’ he said of Frederiksen. ‘She’s talking to the United States of America. You don’t talk to the United States that way. At least under me.’ ‘I thought it was not a nice statement the way she blew me off,’ he added later. ‘We’ve done a lot for Denmark.”

What a magnificent President we have! Godspeed President Trump!

• Robert Smith says:

“Thankfully, the time where you buy and sell other countries and populations is over,” she adds..

Didn’t they sell “property to the US previously?

• albertus magnus says:

For the life of me, I dont get why PDJT tweets every idle thought he has. If there is some plan or purpose to them, then fine, well and good. Otherwise, i think it just feeds the RINO narrative that he is unfit for the presidency. At some point, he is going to need most of those folks to support his re-election.

• treehouseron says:

We all think the same about you, Al. Why does Al keep running his mouth against the President? It feeds the RINO narrative that he is unfit for the Presidency. At some point, you are going to need to shut the hell up with your negativity.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Trump was right. His public statements (verbal and Twitter) had been respectful . Denmark’s over reaction to the Greenland idea and trip postponement has been disrespectful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in the Denmark government didn’t leak the whole think and pump it up to create the appearance of a diplomatic embarrassment .

Denmark, unlike most of Europe, went left in their recent election. They won by embracing the right’s concerns on excessive immigration and prioritizing climate change concerns.

It is also noted that Obama is still shadowing Trump around the globe and has planned a Sept 28th visit to Denmark (right after Trump”s visit).

Trump is right to postpone this visit. Not the right time. That’s obvious now.

43. ilcon says:

RINO version of MEDICAREFORALL

• You can’t “lower health care costs” unless you completely re-structure the concept of health care in this country to remove the for profit motivation. You can’t lower them unless you regulate the industry. That’s a main reason why “Obamacare” imploded, and this Act would be no different.

• P.S.: Whether or not you think that this is the right thing to do, my point is that this is what you would be doing. You’re trying to lower costs but you’re not taking away the profit motivation. Therefore, to a company that still operates on a “for profit” basis, you are taking away profits. As long as the profit motivation is there, that’s going to be king. You can’t have your cake and eat it at the same time. Which is what they’re trying to do here.

• Justin Green says:

Removing the profit motive would result in less or zero innovation. Health care is not a fundamentally different economic good that it can thrive and advance without profit motive.

You’re talking about price caps, which economic law dictates will create shortages.
        Regulation will increase costs.

You have it exactly backwards.

• Okay, Justin, “we agree to disagree,” and that’s perfectly fine with me.

I think that the “for profit motive” has been an abject failure – producing neither profits for shareholders nor sustainable, available health care for patients. I think that health care all-around would be vastly improved if people weren’t forced to look at the bottom line. I also think that accessibility to treatment is more important than any innovation. You’re sick or injured and you can go get help and no one is looking at a balance sheet. The focus of the system is availability of the highest quality care to the greatest number of people, not the company’s share price.

And – “we are America.” So, we can do anything we want if we set our minds to it. Yes, we can afford it. Given that we spend trillions on the business of blowing people up, we can afford to spend a fraction of that amount on healing them. If we choose to do it, we can. Now, we have a lot more factors to consider than other nations do, but if we want to change things, we can.

44. Jean says:

Listening to Rush…….He made the prediction that when Congress returns from break this Fall, Speaker Pelosi Will finally cave to her wacko (my word) base and green light impeachment proceedings, cementing the final nail in DNC’s coffin, one year before 2020 election. Can someone please pass me the popcorn?

• Don McAro says:

Would you like some extra butter with it?

• Sporty says:

I’m fairly certain Sundance predicted this awhile ago. I’ve been fully prepared for that circus to begin.

• My question at this point is – “would such a thing pass the House?” I’m not so sure. Especially once the criminality begins to be formally exposed and highly placed people are getting arrested. It would indeed be political suicide.

“There’s no ‘there’ there.” If Barr & Company had found a single thing in Mueller’s report that conformed to the legal definition of obstruction, he would have said so. But Dems continue to listen to cagey lawyers who are just telling them what they want to hear while invoicing them (and, the American people!) for millions of dollars. Sorry, Mr. Comey, but you were fired with cause, and, as you will very soon see, that’s just the beginning of your troubles.

45. ilcon says:

How is the word “Communist” not used in this article?

46. Zippy says:

“***” additions mine. Odds of this actually happening?

10 declassified Russia collusion revelations that could rock Washington this fall
    20 Aug 2019

But the long wait for transparency may soon end.

The foot-dragging inside the intelligence community (IC) that occurred under now-departed DNI Dan Coats and his deputy, Sue Gordon, could halt abruptly. That’s particularly true if Trump appoints a new IC sheriff, such as former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the current ambassador to the Netherlands, or longtime national security expert Fred Fleitz.

Likewise, the president has an opportunity to speed up and organize the release of declassified information by simply creating an Office of Transparency and Accountability inside his own White House, run by a staffer empowered at the level of a formal assistant to the president. That would prevent intelligence agencies from continuing their game of public keep-away.

Nunes, who helped to unravel the Russia collusion farce, has identified five buckets of information he’d like to see released. One of those buckets, the FBI’s interview reports on Bruce Ohr’s cooperation, was released last week — ***not through a Trump declassification order but, rather, through litigation brought by Judicial Watch, and with heavy redactions.***

47. ilcon says: