August 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #940

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

604 Responses to August 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #940

1. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

2. Grandma Covfefe says:

🦅 “—- **USA * 🇺🇸 —-” Summer of MAGA ** ” —- 🇺🇸 * USA** —-(445 days to E-Day)

🦅 KAG while Making America Greater Again
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..
    ————-
    🌟 “By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me—
    a prayer to the God of my life.” 🌟
    -— Psalm 42:8

***Praise: President Trump donates $100,000 of his salary to Surgeon General’s office
    ***Praise: American Patriots are still Rockin ‘N Rollin’ from New Hampshire high-energy rally

🙏 Pray:
    — for 24/7 protection for Pres Trump/MAGA Team
    — for protection for White House, all Air Force One Planes, all of Pres. Trump’s properties
    — Presidential Candidate Democlowns to continue to fumble, grumble, jumble, mumble, stumble, crumble..then diminish….pouf….
    — all of the Opposition’s schemes and plotting to fail every day
    — for our trade deals with UK and USMCA to be ratified
    — Grassley asked Sec. Mnuchin to investigate Hunter Biden–pray this investigation succeed in taking down the Biden Crime Cabal
    — for ICIG Investigators investigating Hillary e-mail scandals-house broken into, computers stolen and being followed–He/she/they need protection
    — Rashida/Omar be removed from Congress after that nutty drama with Israel-those two frauds do NOT represent America
    — for USA Election Integrity, Voter ID, Paper Ballots, and catch voting fraudsters
    — Protection for: Military, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP Horses, BP dogs
    — for full protection for ICE agents handling illegal aliens drama
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land and sea
    — for protection for our WALL builders while they build more WALL WALL WALL
    — for Oct 21, 2019 Canadian election, that Andrew Scheer beat Justin Trudope who might now be in trouble with the Canadian Law
    — for all children & young Landen & French boy
    — *🇺🇸* America First *🇺🇸*

🦅 “The United States of America has been among the greatest forces for the good in the history of the world and the greatest defenders of sovereignty, security and prosperity for all.”
    — 🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸 —
    —-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Saturday August 17, 2019 —

3. Stillwater says:

***Today’s WeBuildTheWall / Fisher Industries posts***

—————
    Related
    Previous (August 15th Pres. thread) wall posts: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/15/august-15th-2019-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-938/comment-page-1/#comment-7277888

• Stillwater says:

Brian Kolfage retweet with article.

Nikki Fried: ‘Sanctuary cities’ bill is bad news for Florida

• nimrodman says:

“What we do need … is comprehensive reform that fixes our flawed immigration”

Yeah, I get wary about people with that kind of perspective

What they usually mean by “comprehensive reform” is amnesty

What I mean by “comprehensive” is keep them ALL out, thank you very much
        … anything less is failure

And for the sentimental, naive, and suicidally empathetic:
        “family reunification – In Mexico !!!

(or Guatemala … or Honduras … or Congo … or …)

• Bob says:

Nikki, I voted for you thinking you were one of the enlightened Democratic’s that would do some good for the farmers of Florida. Trusting the Left to do anything for their constituents is a joke….it’s all about them and the Party. Your time in public life will be very short lived, you can be sure of that.

• Brickman45 says:

Are you serious right now!?! Did you also vote to give felons voter rights? Democrats can only be trusted to dissolve our national sovereignty, stoke racial division and obstruct. Not to mention Florida agriculture is over ccw permitting. How could you?

• Stillwater says:

Tweet with 2 maps:
      • Areas of Influence, with smuggling routes.
      • Areas of Influence of Major Mexican TCOs.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Wow, interesting maps.
        And how easy it would have been for Holder to drop of those “Fast & Furious Guns” at Sinaloa American offices. I just assumed Holder sent them across the border, so maybe not. I hope we have someone undercover watching and documenting these drug cartels’ USA offices.

—Protect 2nd Amendment for our American Patriots Only.—

4. Troublemaker10 says:

5. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

6. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

7. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

• StanH says:

That’s the re-kindling of that can-do spirit that “is” America. The cabal has worked hard for 30 years to quell this winners attitude. Emasculate the American man, convince us not have children open the flood gates and voila America is destroyed. That was the plan…oh well.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

Disarm ourselves, kill our unborn children, open our borders….. the Democrat/uniparty platform….. a person could almost get the notion they didn’t like us or something

• CNN_sucks says:

Donald Trump thinks like Patton. Like.

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

• nimrodman says:

“The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother … !!!

He doesn’t back off for a minute. Once you put yourself in his sights … you face incoming without relent.

I love it

15. citizen817 says:

16. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Still Standing with Michael Caputo
    Decoding Epstein (Episode 45)

Michael Caputo|8/14/2019

Topics: Epstein * Chris Cuomo * Purple Towns * No More Campaigns

standingpodcast.com/

17. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

• nimrodman says:

Pro-American

Now that’s a good slogan.
      Next step: calling radical commie Dems “Anti-American”

They’ll squeal like stuck pigs that they’re NOT anti-American and that the commie things they do are actually good for America, and “free speech” and all that, and Not Fair, Man !!! (TM) …

But tough

Let ’em squeal – force them to defend it – all but their fellow travelers will recognize it’s true

They always self-anoint themselves with virtuous values like “we’re the open-minded ones” and “we go high”, etc etc

Give ’em a taste of their own medicine

• EternalVigilanc3 says:

Hey citizen have you seen this yet? This Ford parody add I think is awesome. would you be willing to show others I dont know how to link tweets like you do.
      Thnx

https:// mobile.twitter.com/som3thingwicked/status/1162345518430916608

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

• JoeMeek says:

Coming up on year 19 anyway. What a monument to stupidity. What a monument to the Pentagon. But I repeat myself.

• Dutchman says:

A LOT of ownership, of that particular quagmire. Funny how we get in wars where poppies grow, and get bogged down in them,…for years.
        Golden triangle of viet/camb/laos,…and then afcrapistan. “God, I love the smell of poppies in the morning! Smells like,…victory!”

• Another Ian says:

If you look at history the only bloke who made some sense out of Afghanistan was Alexander the Great

• Gaijin and Tonic says:

As someone that served in Afghanistan, we should have gone in, destroyed the Taliban, returned all forces home, and announced to the world that if you attack us, you will be annihilated.

• Rhi says:

Amen G&T, thank you for your service sir!

Wouldn’t it be a shame if poppies ceased funding the deep state?

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

If you want people not to mess with you for decades, the thing to do is flatten a city or two

• bluebongo says:

After 9 rotations I agree 100%.

• JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

God Bless you guys,

• jakeandcrew says:

Thank you both for your service.

• gawntrail says:

A close friend had spent his entire Army career deploying everywhere there was a disturbance in the Force. He has since retired and is spending his well earned quiet days on a farm/ranch doing whatever he feels like. He shares with me that his transition is difficult most days. I observe him getting better at it. We’re going to cut him a nice trail to a creek that runs along the property so he can wander down and fish it. The commune with the water, the fish, and the elements might help his processing. I love him like a brother and wish I could do more.

Thank you and all of your brothers and sisters who serve(d). My family and I are forever in debt. God Bless you all and grant you inner peace. May you live and sleep in the comforts that your service provided us all.

• Dixie says:

I know one of those too gawntrail. They must obtain much deserved peace and tranquility from fishing……he’d rather fish than eat. I, too, am forever indebted to those who served.

20. citizen817 says:

• MelH says:

The MSM did pan the arena, for the first time, and focused on the same set of unoccupied seats. The seats had white signs on the backs, but i couldn’t read them. i’d say it was a total of about 15 empty seats in that section. interesting that all the empties were contiguous.

• Judith says:

I had wondered about that! During the rally, when a protester was escorted out of the upper section behind President Trump, I noticed those empty seats. This seemed out of place, given the thousands assembled outside who couldn’t be accommodated inside the arena!

Must’ve been a set up, even with the protester, who just so happened to be sitting in the “empty” section, so all the cameras pivoted right to this area. These people are despicable!

• CNN_sucks says:

media has become a propaganda machine of the DNC and globalists.

• MelH says:

On social media I have said the seats had white tags on them, reserved, because it was known that the ONLY way the media would pan the arena was to have a small block of seats empty. The Press did bite, and panned those empty seats at LEAST 20 times during the rally. GOTCHA! PRESS!

21. citizen817 says:

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It’s not “the moment everyone is talking about”. It’s the moment the very fake news hysterical drive by media is trying to turn into a scandal.

We, the President’s supporters understand what happened. We were watching. I don’t think any of us knew what was happening. It appeared to be a disruption. It was and the President like the rest of us thought the only guy he could see was the problem. The gentleman in question, and the rest of us get it. We don’t need very fake news hysterical drive by media to explain anything to us.

WE LOVE OUR PRESIDENT. WE STILL LOVE OUR PRESIDENT. You did not bring us to him. You can’t turn us off him.

• JoeMeek says:

President Trump can tell me, in my case I need to gain a little weight, any time he wants.

• Dutchman says:

Yup. He shoots someone on 5th avenue, its “nice shooting Mr. President!” More ammunition, sir?” He can do nothing, and they can say nothing, that would keep me from crawling through a mile of broken glass, to vote for him.
        And it drives them,…..CRAZY!

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It drives them hot, spitting, bat guano, apoplectic MAD….

• All this does is blatantly expose the type of Fox or CNN ‘mouth with microphone’ as the Fake News they are. When presenting a made up controversy with emphasis is their way of jabbing our President, under their fake mantra of being ‘balanced’. Fox talker Baer sings this ‘ baloney balanced’ song every night.

• Dutchman says:

May not be the actual root CAUSE of TDS, but it sure FEEDS it!

• I believe 100% that the fake news is the cause of TDS. They have spent four solid years maligning President Trump, trying to point out to their viewers every single little imagined fault, even if they have to fabricate it. Non-stop accusations of racism, misogyny, cheating contractors, etc., taking things out of context, repeating long-debunked lies, over and over and over and over again.

I often think about how much better off we as a nation would be if the lame stream Pravda would not have embarked on this never-ending campaign of character assassination.

People who think they hate the President have been very carefully, very intentionally, TAUGHT to hate him (remember the children’s ditty?). Our media liars did that. And they haven’t stopped.

• Dutchman says:

I doubt any of us wohld disagree, and the msm have much to account for. But, they took their talking points from Media Matters, Hillary campaign, Obama operatives, and deep state ‘sources’.

THEY were the ones fueling the fire. Most/all lifelong Dem voters, who say they will Never vote Dem again, are saying that because they see how Dem leadership has continued to put partisan interest above country.

You’d need a magic wand, to ever get those voters back in the Democrat camp, again!

They are GONE, and they AIN’T coming back!

• CNN_sucks says:

Entertaining to watch the media go loco. Fredo meltdown. The more we can commit them to mental institution the better.

• Dutchman says:

THATS why PDJT was saying we need to rethink institutionalising the mentally ill!
            For TDS! After all, until a cure, or at least treatment is developed, the humane thing to do is put these people somewhere where they can’t harm themselves or others.

The “Safe Space State Hospital, for the mentally Deranged.”

• Judith says:

It is NOT a good idea for Trump supporters to get baited into physical altercations with any protesters. Not a good look. Let the staff handle ejections.

And it is a bit odd that this man then stuck around for an interview. Whatever. At least he was supportive.

Maybe rally attendees should carry in folded fabric signs in their pockets that say ^^LOSER^^ so they can hold them up, should they ever encounter one of these protesters. Then all the cameras can pan to the “loser” as he is escorted out in disgrace.

• Abster says:

I love it! President Trump is the best President ever. It’s great to see so much enthusiasm and patriotism. God bless America.

22. Dutchman says:

It just occurred to me today. I KNOW I am ‘biased’, but,….I can not remember ONE time, as Candidate or POTUS, that DJT has has an actual ‘gaffe’; oh, he has been misquoted, quoted out of context, they have TRIED to say he gaffed, but really, has he?

With all the pressers he does, informal, off the cuff remarks,…and nothing.

Yet another way in which PDJT is incredible. He never gaffes, and Biden can’t open his mouth without sticking his foot in it, and its NOT age, believe me.
    I been watching him chew on his shoe, for ,…30+ years, at least. Doesn’t seem fair contest,…really. Poor Joe….

• JoeMeek says:

Hello, my name is Joe Biden and I’m running for President of China. Um, um I’m sorry, I must have been thinking of something else, like my bank account. In any case, I’m so glad to be here in the great state of New Shanghai once again. Or is it the great state of New Shangshire ? Does anyone know what time it is and where I am?

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Funny you that because in the clip above he one thing that stood out to me is that the “journalist” mis stated what POTUS actually said, but the guy repeated it exactly as the President said it. Tells me the drive bys do not listen. They are too busy trying to get their opinions in.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

You’re right, Dutchman. I have that same feeling.

My Dad, my brother and my hubbie loved to “joke around” as we called it. I grew up within that environment. I’m used to it and I get President Trump’s style of talk and know when he jokes around and when he’s serious…brings back good memories for me.

I truly believes that is why millions are drawn to him and his talks. People like you and me understand this–it is part of who we are within our culture: Sense of humor. Lighten up. Joking Around. Goofing off. Bantering. Kidding Around, etc.

The Dems? not so much. They get mad, lie, cheat or commit a crime…..and of course, gaffe. That’s all they know how to do, as they have no conscience or soul.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I meant to add…when one joke around, we still get the meaning of it and the seriousness behind it.

• Dutchman says:

I remember a gal, interviewed after the p*ssy grabbing tape came out.
        She’s a forklift operator. Said it didn’t bother her, she said to her coworker the next day “Hey joe, watch! I’m gonna grab that pallet by the p*ssy!”

I suppose thats the closest thing you could come, to a gaffe. And, that wasn’t said as Candidate or President.

• nimrodman says:

yeah, my rhetorical response to all the fainting feminists and “I’m a nasty womans” who feigned outrage about the grab ’em remark was

“Yeah? What kind of conversations have you and your girlfriends had about d*cks?”

… and don’t lie

• Dutchman says:

Actually, they DO talk a LOT about DICKS,…..the male member,…not so much!

• dilonsfo says:

I am pretty sure most of those women haven’t seen one.

• covfefe999 says:

All of the fainting feminists and nasty womans know, but aren’t willing to admit, that gold-diggers abound and are eager to be grabbed by any body part by any rich man.

• Chimpy says:

I have a lefty friend/colleague who repeatedly brings up the Trump “grab them…” comment as evidence of him being a misogynist. The thing is, he once made a drunken bad racial joke in front of black female waitress, and at her expense, at a beer garden – and it was heard by others. I ensure that he hasn’t ever been able to forget that moment.

We’ve all done and said things that were inappropriate or regretful throughout our lives. In most cases, these mistakes did not and do not define our character or integrity. They simply remind us of our many flaws and the fact that no one is perfect.

President Trump is not perfect. He’ll be the first to say so, I am sure.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Trump has definitely had a few minor gaffes where you say a wrong name or a wrong city. Everyone has those moments.

Nothing like Biden though. And one problem with Biden is that he makes up stories around his gaffes (like being VP during Parkland and meeting those kids). That’s beyond gaffe.

• Somebody says:

I think there have been a few, but nothing like Biden or really any other candidate or POTUS. The biggest one I can think of was his 4th of July speech, Washington defending airports 😂 I think they started rolling the prompter faster because the 🚁 were incoming, even the WP defended him, but many on the left derided him. Yawn, that’s all they do 🙄

The media’s sainted Obama made quite a few gaffes, but they were of course glossed over. The media will pounce on anything to disparage POTUS. Meh, just exposes their bias.

23. Troublemaker10 says:

24. One Voice says:

I think Trump should start wearing a new branded hat. It would read “Love America”. It says it all. Anyone who disagrees with his message would be saying they hate the country and what it stands for..

25. trishinsouthernillinois says:

26. Tiffthis says:

How is it possible that VSGPDJT fell for Trashida’s trap? Was Bibi in on it? The back and forth was just terrible and so easy to spin. WTH?!!

• Nigella says:

You forgot your sarc tag

• Katherine McCoun says:

She looks like a moron – she was granted entry to visit her grandmother very quickly. She chooses to not go and she is the victim? hahahahahaha

She is trying to tear the nation of Israel down and so they barred her … self explanatory esp. when the groups funding the trip labeled it a trip to Palestine v. Israel. Why should a country let its enemies and those who directly support and promote its enemies into its countries?

Turn off the TV – MSM is alt reality. To most of the country she is the obvious idiot

• Eric says:

Are you being serious? President looked great. The bigoted Marxists looked terribly petty and ugly.

27. Tiffthis says:

Um, funny how “Bahama” opened doors with Cuba/USA in late 2016 or 17, and now Muslim Cubans are on the rise at the island. Damn shame. 💯 As if things weren’t bad enough already in Cuba 🤦🏼‍♀️

28. DJT2020 says:

This red flag clown is setting a new record for crashing and burning

29. nwtex says:

• chiefworm says:

NWTEX, that there is the mark of a MAN. The ability to admit a wrong and correct it. Quickly done and out in the open. Not hidden on page D18 at the bottom of a page containing large ads. It truly saddens me that my WW2 father isn’t around to see President Trump in action. I’m sure he would be chuckling at our VSG twist the liberals into pretzels.

30. MelH says:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/will-kamala-harris-be-the-democratic-presidential-nominee_3043471.html This is an interesting read on where Kamala gets her backing. Given the penchant for rigged elections, I suddenly felt Kamala may actually be a serious threat to our Lion!

• Gaijin and Tonic says:

She’s a fraud and completely unable to think on her feet. I agree that she’ll be the nominee and said that to my office mates a few months ago. The Democrat Party has painted themselves into an identity politics corner and she’s the only one they can nominate. Plus, this is why ‘super delegates’ exist in the Dem nomination process. Your average democrat doesn’t pick the nominee, the dem intellectuals pick the nominee

• parleyvous says:

I said it more than a year ago.

• freespeechfanatic says:

It’s Biden’s to lose. But she’ll be on the ticket. Biden has much deeper institutional support. In the absence of an electrifying up-and-comer, that will carry him across the nomination threshold.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

He’s supposed to win. It’s rigged for him. But he could self destruct. He always has before. And he’s a lot older now.

I’ve believed all along it’s either him or candidate to be named later.

• chiefworm says:

DSM, I believe that Biden will go into hiding until the convention. He will squeak by after the first rounds of voting as the party clamps down on any who would oppose them. He picks Kameltoe as the VP to quell the edges of the party. After campaigning together for a bit, Unkle Kreepy has a health issue and Horizontal Hairyass takes the top of the ticket picking an outlier like Stinky Abhrams. Thus, the DemonCrap party throws their morally bankrupt focus on “Orange man Raysissss”.
            Just my $.02.

• Bad Bill Barr says:

Hillary had institutional support and look where that left her.

• amjean says:

They might mistakenly think that President Trump won’t come down hard on a female,
        especially a supposed black female or otherwise female of color.

• Dixie says:

The only thing she does well is interrupt and badger people in committee investigations, and I don’t know about everybody else but that arrogance and haughtiness sure turns me off.

• georgehumphries9802 says:

She thinks on her back…

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

She’s an opportunist. If she were from Texas she’d be a Republican (of the globalist uniparty rino variety). She has no defining discernible principle beyond the advancement of Kamala Harris.

• Guyski says:

She has a women problem. It’s under reported (of course) but quite a few women do not like her.

• MamaTried says:

Most of my lib gal friends are for Elizabeth Warren.

• Tl Howard says:

The hurdle, if one can call it that, which POTUS faces is not the country’s performance (economy and such); it’s him personally. Period. If enough people in the right states say, “I don’t like him personally and he’s this and that but his performance has benefitted me and my loved ones so I’ll vote for him” he’ll win. If not, he’ll lose.

My sis was in the hospital the last few days, and we spent time talking to one of her nurses, a middle-aged woman born and bred in WI. She had only lived in this area for a few years and was telling us that she had been told many times how different our East Bay Area town had been as little as 10-15 years ago. We gave her a short history of the demographic changes in the area. While she loved the weather, she noted to how “crazy” California was in so many ways.

A few hours later, I came back to find my sister giving this nurse a quick tease about Pres. Trump as in “Now you have to hope he wins re-election so you’ll still have a job.” In her pleasant WI way, she smiled and sheepishly said, “Oh, noo,” with a quick shake of her head. I said to my sister as the nurse was leaving the room, “With such an aging population, nurses don’t have to worry about having a job.”

This lady was in no way EVER going to vote Trump, and if I had been inclined to talk with her, I know she would NOT have found the IDEAS of anyone in the Dem field palatable, with the possible exception of Biden, and that would only be because the media and pundits have passed him off as a “moderate.”

The truth is she would NOT have to worry about keeping her job, not in this area anyway, and because she feels she would not be impacted negatively in employment with a change in residents of the Oval Office and because she simply cannot accept Trump’s personality, she will not vote for him. She probably would never look past her employment status to the OTHER economic benefits of a Trump presidency nor would she look at the economic devastation a Dem presidency would bring to the country, not because she is a stupid person but because she is not educated in economics, and in that way, she is like most Americans.

It’s people like this, nice folks who are good citizens, who get up and go to work every day and raise their families and take their grandchildren for a few weeks every summer to shower them with love (her grandkids were visiting from WI), who have had so much obscured by the media that they can’t see the ruin brought upon the country and the globe by the globalists and their present-day puppets, the Dems and GOPe, and who, for the life of them just can’t understand that the POTUS’ personality is NOT the overriding issue for this nation or for the globe.

• Exfiltration of Wealth says:

Check out her support among people of color……………..if you’ll forgive my cultural appropriation…………………….she’ll get CRUCIFIED!

• MelH says:

The only way she has appeared on TV is playing the harridan during confirmation hearings. She is a loud, obnoxious stunningly rude person, inside and out. There’s nothing charismatic about her. But maybe I am the only one who thinks it takes charisma in spades to win an election.

31. getfitnow says:

Zogby: ‘Poor performances of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

32. getfitnow says:

Yes, Joe did have a NH rally. Yes, 30 people showed up. But, apparently, Joe didn’t go! LOL!

FTA: Despite the candidate not being present, the small crowd did display some energy, according to the Eagle-Tribune, especially when they chanted ‘Go, Joe! Go, Joe!’ in unison.

33. WSB says:

I have figured out the riddle of Epstein’s autopsy…

“DR. BARBARA Sampson was named the city’s chief medical examiner Wednesday — the first time a woman has held the prestigious post.

Sampson, the author of 29 articles and four books on microbiology and pathology, is charged with overseeing the investigations into all deaths in the city and will run New York’s DNA lab, the largest in the country.

Her appointment by Mayor de Blasio comes close to two years after she was named acting chief medical examiner.

During that time, Sampson, 47, managed “vital investigations with precision, objectivity and sensitivity for all involved,” de Blasio said.

What could possibly have gone wrong…

34. Jenevive says:

Looks like the fashion world is at it again.
    Daily Mail has a story that some designers are
    pulling thier shows from the venue of Steven Ross
    who held a fundraiser for POTUS. And they are demanding
    that his wife be removed from some fashion board..
    How well did this nonsense work when they boycotted FLOTUS.

35. nwtex says:

An arena official said Friday that while some seats may have been empty, that reflects an overflow in the floor area and the fire marshal’s count would still be accurate—->

36. Ausonius says:

Skimming through the above comments, I note that things are looking good for November 2020.

However, our enemies – I use the word deliberately and accurately – will NEVER relent, and have not yet riled themselves to the level of insanity which we will see at this time next year. Allow me to predict that the shrillness, the outrageous lies, the beyond-belief tactics, and possibly even the criminal actions both “white-collar” and violent which await us throughout the next year will test the country nearly as much as the election of 1860.

Socialist-Communists have no morals: “Whatever it takes” was the slogan of Billy Jeff Clinton and remains their battle-cry. Election fraud, distorting the electoral college, and even assassination attempts against President Trump will all be possibilities. Consider the not-so-hidden delight among the elites, among the Schumers, the Tlaibs, the globalists from Silicon Valley to Manhattan to Russia and China, if the president were to die.

Nothing will be impossible.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

They’ve been so crazy for 3 years that I can’t imagine what they have left in the quiver for an October surprise. They are already reduced to nothing but racist racist racist and that’s typically the last thing they have when all else is exhausted.

Which I guess leaves widespread election fraud as the next bridge to cross. They’ve already done everything else.

37. youme says:

From Slate, a transcription of an internal meeting at the New York Times between top editor Dean Baquet and staff who want to use the word racist every time they mention President Trump

Staffer: Could you explain your decision not to more regularly use the word racist in reference to the president’s actions?

Staffer: Hello, I have another question about racism. I’m wondering to what extent you think that the fact of racism and white supremacy being sort of the foundation of this country should play into our reporting.

Staffer: They are depending on us to keep kicking down the doors and getting through, because they need that right now. It’s a very scary time.

Staffer: When it came to actually changing that headline, how much influence did the reader input have? I mean, OK, all you guys didn’t like it. You were unhappy. But was a change in the works, or was it the response?

Baquet: We were all—it was a fucking mess—we were all over the headline. Me. Matt. The print hub. Probably [assistant managing editor] Alison [Mitchell]. We were all over it, and then in the middle of it, [deputy managing editor] Rebecca Blumenstein sent an email—but we were already messing with it —saying, “You should know, there’s a social media firestorm over the headline.”

38. PInky1920 says:

We’ve seen nothing yet; I believe that they’re ready willing and able to use mentally deranged people to do their dirty work.

Got it?

• amjean says:

I believe there are dark sites on the web these crazy people go to find support for their
      evil.

• highdezertgator says:

The main dark site is…. in their head!

• piper567 says:

I believe the echo chamber is shrinking.
          just as people are bailing on Cable “news” and the alphabets, no one reads the NYTimes except residents of the echo chamber,
          I cannot believe their numbers are growing.
          And censorship on social media further shrinks their echo chambers.
          Censorship also fuels the multiplication of alternatives which fight daily to spread the truth.
          When Zogby and Rasmussen show the President’s approval growing, its clear people do find the facts…and it sure as sh!t ain’t at Pravda or the sewer of Twitter.

39. Dora says:

The enemy.

40. LegionofOne says:

Senior Trump officials accused of harassing, retaliating against career State Dept. employees

Deep State doesn’t like being outed.

41. Bogeyfree says:

So have we ever found out the EXACT TIME his cell mate was moved out prior to Epstein’s death?

• Ausonius says:

“What difference at this time does it make if…” “…some people did something” ? 😉

• Somebody says:

No, but probably right after he finished choking Epstein. Just a hunch. It’d be interesting to know who the cell mate was and see if he gets an early release or has a tragic accident 🤔

• Patriot1783 says:

Would like to know the exact time of death.
        Was it Friday night or Saturday morning?

• Doppler says:

Lots of information from the autopsy has not been revealed yet. Such as time of death, peri-mortem injuries, skin and blood under the fingernails. I seem to recall the ME asking about his prior condition, as if to help explain away other injuries. The whole thing stinks. And no telling who is dirty here, but I doubt we’ll ever know. I’ll settle for indictments of HRC, Podestas, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok, and Weissmann.

42. youme says:

• Katie says:

Oh my goodness, the responses on Twitter to this are cancerous. Way too early in the morning to read such hate and stupidity.

• Bubby says:

A good start would be all those countries that hate us and vote against in the UN! Which is just about every country we send billions in aid to that never gets to the needy. Billions of our WTP tax dollars are wasted which the Democrats, msm, uniparty and Rinos have no problem with. Get it done President Trump!!!

• gda53 says:

Maybe we can use the funds to build the Wall?

43. trapper says:

Buy Greenland? Hmmm…… Perhaps we could unload Puerto Rico as part of the deal?

44. beachbum31 says:

Citizen817 – THANK YOU for keeping those of us who don’t tweet up to snuff here!

45. LegionofOne says:

Probe clears pro-Trump Pentagon analyst, report withheld from defense team

• bofh says:

I wonder how many more of these shameful situations are out there? The federal bureaucracy is apparently completely riddled with abusive deep state actors. The stories we hear about are probably just the tip of the iceberg.

The hero of this case is, again, Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch. Time to outsource the DOJ?

46. Pcs says:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pay, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.