President Trump Notes Rashida Tlaib…

When a woman marries her uncle: (1) her husband is her grandmothers son; (2) her daughter is her first cousin; and (3) her mother-in-law is also her “grandmother.”

Keep this in mind as you review:

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Jihad, Legislation, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to President Trump Notes Rashida Tlaib…

1. fuzzball010 says:

What is a “sity”?

2. DaughterofLiberty says:

I think its time for security machines and screeners at the entrances of the House and Senate Chambers for all members. Seriously. These women are so wacked. Just remember Dan White.

• Dixie says:

For those who don’t know who Dan White is (I didn’t)…..

Almost a decade ago, after Representative Joe Wilson shouted “You lie!” to President Barack Obama during a joint session of Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi cited Milk’s assassination as a warning against Republicans inciting unhinged individuals through their rhetoric. “I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw this, myself, in the late seventies in San Francisco,” a choked-up Pelosi explained. “This kind of rhetoric was very frightening, and it created a climate in which violence took place.”

IMO, Piglosi is creating that same climate now.

3. mtkennedy21 says:

The “Uncle” was there for a Palywood interview, at least,. Total setup.

4. shipley130 says:

So, a sitting member of congress has used her “power” to try to humiliate one of our allies. An investigation needs to be opened on Wreckshida.

5. Bill_M says:

I agree with President Trump. The old lady is the only one who came out ahead. She doesn’t have to see her harridan granddaughter.

6. shipley130 says:

Expect an epic amount of “Trump the racist” stories from the NY times. They apparently are changing their tactics from “Trump the Russian Collusioner” to Trump the racist” operation. Leaked audio of a NY Times editor posted at Gateway Pundit.

7. lydia00 says:

I don’t understand this post.

8. lydia00 says:

I don’t understand this post.

9. 13wasylyna says:

Hmmmm not a word about the Americans she was elected to represent….nobody voted for you to do anything about palistinians.

• MelH says:

There was a democrat congressperson who won because no one ran against her. Was that Tlaib? And who would be responsible for charging her for lying about her residence so she could run in Detroit instead of Dearborn?

10. lydia00 says:

I don’t understand this post. Who in this scenerio married her uncle? Rashid?

Btw, There is no way she grew up without being on some government assistance with 13 siblings and a dad that worked at Ford motor company on the line. They probably received 500 per month in food stamps alone in the 80’s. Not to mention Medicaid and all the other perks. Makes me sick we subsidized this evil.

11. Gary Lacey says:

The prevalent incest explains the inane muslim culture.
    Apparently Moohhammed left the incest text out of the koran when he copied the Torah

12. Vice is nice but incest is best……………

13. moe ham head says:

reminds me of the old fools song
    “shes my mother shes my grandmother shes my wife”