Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani combines his first-hand-knowledge of the Metropolitian Correctional Center (MCC), along with his perspective of what processes and systems are in place, to give his perspective about the suspicious custodial death of Jeffrey Epstein.

“There is no excuse for this”…

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Sex Scandals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

309 Responses to Rudy Giuliani Gives His Perspective of “Fishy” Custodial Death of Jeffrey Epstein…

1. cantcforest says:

I don’t want to hear about how release of information might damage Barr’s investigation/prosecution.

2. tax2much says:

I understand that Mr. Barr will be setting up a sterling panel to investigate. Two of it’s members will be Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz and there is speculation that Prince Andrew might be asked to participate as well.

3. The American Patriot says:

ARKANCIDED!

4. littleanniefannie says:

With everything that went on, the MCc is looking more corrupt than the Mueller cabal. Who’d a thunk??

5. JoeMeek says:

“Assuming” it was a suicide, it was an assisted suicide as leaving a double deck bunk bed and a sturdy sheet was almost the equivalent of leaving a vile of poison and a syringe in his cell.

• keeler says:

I get the feeling people are overlooking the possibility Epstein was “allowed” to commit suicide.

A (possible) billionaire facing a long prison sentence, one that could possibly last the rest of his life, for pedophilia crimes might very well want to kill himself. His co-criminals, who wished to avoid exposure, might have wanted him to kill himself and engineered an opportunity.

It is therefore perfectly reasonable to believe he did commit suicide and that his suicide was part of a larger coverup, which is why I urge caution into getting caught up in minutia such as the heights of bunk beds and the tensile strength of prison bed sheets.

• Carrie2 says:

Keeler, but when taking out what was supposedly his body to the hospital, it was noted and I saw it also that the nose and ear on the person hauled out were not his nose and ear structure. So that leads to a lot of who,what,when,why, etc. As a uber rich man he could have made “arrangements” for another man and since this fed prison has a not so great reputation, were the two “missing” newbies been purchase all this. Will be nice to get the whole story one day and then someone will right a great mystery book about this. Could Epstein then took off to another “hidden” place for hiding? We are just waiting for clarification somehow and somewhere and I am counting on AG Barr to find out and get out the facts to us. Just remember that in today’s world real money can do a lot! I do want to see the dox found by the FBI with no redactions, etc. but all as found as Epstein apparently kept a lot of data on everyone. Queen says she says her son should not be castigated but that is not going to work with witnesses to Andrew indulging himself.

• As a man thinkth says:

….it is perfectly reasonable to believe that Epstein is NOT DEAD AT ALL…with his money he could afford to buy his way out….leaving a corpse behind ….just long enough to make it to his plane….

No, I do not believe this far out conspiracy…But, we will never learn the truth…kinda like Seth Rich…Wienners laptop…Etc…etc…

• GGHD says:

From the embedded transcript of the video: Giuliani =
      “IT’S HARD TO SPECULATE THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON HAS A MOTIVE.
      EVERYBODY HAS MOTIVES. DOESN’T MEAN THEY PARTICIPATED IN A KILLING AND TO EXTRAPOLATE LIKE THAT.
      THE MAN WAS FOUND IN HIS CELL AND IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WAS PUT AROUND HIS NECK EITHER BY HIM OR SOMEONE ELSE AND WAS HUNG.

NOW THERE’S THREE POSSIBILITIES, (1) HE HUNG HIMSELF, (2) A PRISONER,
      WHAT HAPPENS IN PRISON, KILLED HIM, BECAUSE HE’S THE KIND OF GUY THEY KILL IN PRISON, OR (3) THREE, SOMEBODY FROM THE ~>OUTSIDE ORGANIZED THIS.” …
      ****************
      The death of Epstein is very convenient for a lot of financially and politically powerful people. … The death surely will terrorize many victims, and people with knowledge about possible blackmail. … People connected with Epstein have chosen to ‘disappear’ from public scrutiny. +At the end of the embedded video, they seem jovial about the death of Epstein. (It seems to be a characteristic of a lot of other people.)

Justice seems to be >denied for society and for the >victims with the untimely death of Epstein. … Possibility, = “THREE, SOMEBODY FROM THE ~>OUTSIDE ORGANIZED THIS.” (Giuliani)
      We know Dead Men can’t talk, and their ‘paper records plus pictures’ can disappear. [We also know that, ~ a bunch of lawyers and the government, will end-up with most of Epstein’s money.]

6. Somebody's Gramma says:

It gives me hope that Justice will be done in this case when I listen to Rudy Giuliani. My heart is broken for the children who have been abused and the children who continue to be abused. My most fervent prayer is that it all comes to light and the American public is so awakened that we make sure ALL children are protected and these sick perverts get the death penalty. It is the only way to rid ourselves of these sick people.

7. alliwantissometruth says:

There’s only one specific group of people who could possibly believe Epstein committed suicide, those who wear pussy hats and truly believe there’s thirty genders

Everyone else, even the Enemy of the People “Media”, know damn well he was murdered

It’s utterly ridiculous we’re even having discussions about what what happened

There may have only been one or two extra people in Epstein’s cell that night, but this is one of those times where the entire world knows exactly what went down (except for the pussy hat, thirty genders people)

• chuckyschmucky says:

The Pink Pussy hats are claiming Trump and Russia did it, to cover up what they insist was Trump’s partaking of little girls on Pedophile Island. A laughable charge, but these are not stable, sane people.

• Mad Mike says:

I think that whomever was behind it KNEW that the event would be heavily politicized (both sides think the other responsible) and just used it for cover. There is plenty of public “outrage” but as expected, it’s just directed at the other side of the aisle. I have no confidence that any investigations will be fruitful, no matter how suspicious the whole damn thing is.

The bad guys (except Epstein, of course) will get away scot-free. I’m pretty sure we’ve seen this movie before.

• MelH says:

Keeler, my sentiments exactly, from the moment I read he was dead.

• PBR says:

Do you think you have all the information?

8. Johnny says:

Why are they so scared to release the autopsy results?

That is the million dollar question. Very telling indeed.

Could make a very compelling legal argument that sending someone to jail is a death sentence, if convicted of minor offense.

9. todayistheday99 says:

“The Canary can sing but he can’t fly”. Then Rudy shakes his hand, twice.

10. Wethal says:

Former prosecutor George Parry, who writes some very insightful posts at American Spectator suggested that rather than suicide or homicide, Epstein might have died accidentally of autoerotic asphyxiation. This could explain the earlier incident when he was found with bruises on his neck

Epstein may have not been “satisfied” with just jacking off, but decided to go for the erotic high of near asphyxiating, but passed out and choked to death

11. gary says:

this is the big chance for barr to fire everybody in the southern district office of the DOJ. what a hoot that would be.

12. CopperTop says:

Gasparino’s promised story after detailing what was ‘off the record’ in ‘life’ but now fair game

13. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Arthur C. Clarke once made a statement about E.T. something like “Only one of these is true… there is other life in the universe, OR, we are completely alone. Either one is very scary.”
    Same holds true for this fiasco. He committed suicide, OR, he was murdered.
    We will probably never know the real truth about any of these statements.

• Sentient says:

The camera was “broken”. Riiiiiiight. It was murder.

• Rhoda R says:

Too many coincidences for it to be anything but. The telling clue, in my book, was the out of commission camera – just how would Epstein have known the camera was out of commission to commit suicide?

• To me it is obviously a hit job. I don’t know how any intelligent adult could think otherwise. It couldn’t be more obvious.

• donna kovacevic says:

This sounds so familiar, as my pharmacy was robbed a few years back. The owner is very friendly with me so when I heard it on the TV I asked Ash what happened? He had a replacement pharmacist on duty that evening the alarm was not working, the camera was not working and the same day they had a huge shipment of narcotics come, and the pharmacist forgot to put all the drugs in the vault. I looked at Ash and laughed in his face and asked if I am to believe all these coincidences. His reply was very casual and he said, “crazy eh Donna”. Hmm sounds similar to JE story except no one was murdered.

• KPomeroy says:

Or deliberately allowed to commit suicide. Is there other life in the universe? My cats.

14. Justin Green says:

I’m back to a very simple fact. There have been zero indictments of deep state crooks.

Wake me up and feed me the “official story” once the DOJ has credibility north of 0.

• AnotherView says:

I agree. Barr hasn’t done and thing, and sure acts like he never will. There’s plenty of criminals running around now he could easily arrest. He’s just a bag man for the establishment to cover up their messes.

• GP says:

@Anotherview-I’ve been “paying attention” to politics,so to speak, for only a little over 2 years.
        If I could find a bookie to take a bet (and give decent odds) that not one single person will be held to account over “Spygate” I would plop down $10K. That’s how sure I am that Barr will do nothing.
        I’m assuming that many people here, that are much smarter than I am, have been following politics for a lot longer than me. So for me to see people continue to comment that nothing has happened because “it’s an ongoing investigation” or maybe Barr is waiting for this or that is mind-boggling.
        The main reason no one will be held to account is because the DS knows that We the People will do nothing of any real consequence.

15. AnotherView says:

Why is the media not naming the wardens and the two guards??? They need to be outed.

16. Diddian says:

That “Irregularities” list that FoxNews displays should also include:

High value prisoner.
    Camera not functioning during time in question.

Frankly, those are among the greatest irregularities to me, because the “lack of eyes on the high value prisoner” potentially provided cover for many possibilities regarding how it came to be that he was alive in that cell and then he was gone, so will justifiably feed a multitude of theories.

17. 335blues says:

Come on man, this was so obviously a hit.
    Now I’m hearing all these mouths in radio and tv talking about “conspiracy theories” trying to make people feel silly or stupid for thinking what is patently obvious.
    Ten or twelve dead people that threatened the clinton mafia might be a “conspiracy theory”, but fifty?
    Really, there are at least 50 suspicious deaths following the clintons, people who may have had or were known to have incriminating information about bill and or hillary clinton.
    Two were young boys in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Come on man.
    The real conspiracy theory might be how the hell do they keep getting away with it?

18. WVNed says:

Let me guess. Someone was sloppy.

19. CM-TX says:

The fact the Dems directed their Shills/ ROLCON to gently discourage any “Conspiracy” Theories, while also pushing a non-existent connection to PDJT– tells us those at the top knew exactly what happened to Epstein. Which further tells us he was either murdered, or otherwise removed & taken elsewhere.

If it were a simple suicide, it makes NO sense for them to take an immediate interest in trying to steer & control the narrative to support that very same version. Their mission has ZERO to do with Truth & Facts… quite the opposite. There’s always an ulterior motive with agenda, & they only know to LIE.
    If it were that simple, they would’ve left it to the Fake News MSM, & not been desperate for reinforcements.

20. Summer says:

“Justice” in America today is All Talk No Action, especially when the Clintons are implicated.

Arkancide, you can take it to the bank. Which will be eventually called “suicide” and buried. Don’t need an investigation to determine that with 200% certitude. We’ve seen this movie before, haven’t we.

21. Mncpo(ret) says:

Call me a tin foiled hat person or a conspiracy theorist, whatever.

I honestly don’t think he’s dead.

There are too many Anons on this planet that compared pictures, side by side,The roll out of the gurney It’s not his nose, it’s, certainly, not his ear. Don’t know who that is, but it’s not
    Epstein.

I know that sounds crazy, but what have we experienced in the last 3 years that we all thought was crazy-until it was true?

• mr.piddles says:

“I honestly don’t think he’s dead.”

I think he’s dead. But, TBH, I will grant you this: all bets are OFF with these m-effers. Literally, ANYTHING is possible at this point.

• Judith says:

I don’t know about Epstein, but ever since that infamous non-search for Osama (the Afghan equivalent of a white Bronco chase), followed by Obola burying his body “at sea,” I never believe any “official” storyline put out by the Enemedia anymore.

Given their TREASONOUS activities, the highly publicized deaths of both Bush and McCain were all too convenient, as well. What are the odds both of these black hats keeled over, right as Trump took the helm? Granted they were spiteful old geezers.

And call me crazy, but I believe that Assange is obviously safer in a UK prison, than he would be anywhere in the USA. No, nothing would surprise me anymore.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

You can find pics of him that look like a different ear, and you can find ones where the ear looks the same as that. If you look at enough you will see what I’m talking about. I know because I did. Also many of those pics are 10-20 years apart.

I will say that a person looks different on their back than they do standing up. They also look different when they are dead. I dunno if he is dead or alive, I’m just saying I gave it a hard look and it looks like him on the gurney to me.

• Carrie2 says:

• Diddian says:

I guess I’m a tin-foil hat person too, because I don’t think he’s dead either.

In fact, might as well go full tin-foil here: I think the sex-trafficking, as evil as that alone was, was just a secondary malignancy on top of another, broader malignancy that involved a lot more people who enriched themselves while threatening the financial and national security of this country. And they didn’t give a damn about that threat. That’s why they stand motionless on the sidelines while this country becomes swamped with people with no allegiance to it.

If so, I hope the day comes when all who became involved with eyes wide open become fully exposed and burn for it.

• GP says:

@Diddian-it’s much, much worse than people can ever allow themselves to believe.

How will it all end? IDK-but I cannot believe the DS is just going to stand-by and allow another 4 years of DJT.

But hey, it’s football season again, McDonalds is still open and I here the Kardashians have a new show coming up-so all is well.

• GP says:

I think Epstein is alive and the FBI took JE to Epstein island. There’s underground facilities on the island or from there he is going somewhere else. I just don’t think Epstein would have off’ed himself.

BTW-Hitler lived well beyond 1945-as did and many, many other high-level Nazis that we were told were dead. In fact, the US made a deal with the Nazi’s and brought 600+ confirmed Nazis scientist, arms experts, etc., here and placed them in the highest offices in the US gov’t, universities, etc.

Search on Project Paper Clip for more info or Mae Brussell-Hitler is still alive Utube video

22. J W says:

The more crap we put up with, the more crap we are going to get.

23. decisiontime16 says:

Normal protocols were not followed in this case even for a run of the mill prisoner awaiting trial. Epstein obviously was an extremely high profile person with many people who had motive to want him silenced.
    It will be interesting to see what is offered for an explanation.

• Judith says:

I think we are beyond explanations. They don’t even bother anymore. Once that Dragon rears it’s ugly head, all bets are off.

• spren says:

They don’t even care anymore and why should they? None of them are ever held accountable for anything and they have very little fear. Just like Strozk, Comey, and McCabe, they laugh at us.

24. Mike in a Truck says:

If I, or anyone here had all those bodies that the Clinton’s have in their slipstream we would have gotten the chair a long time ago.

25. GB Bari says:

So what becomes of the billions of dollars’ worth of assets that Epstein had accumulated?

• Justin Green says:

Legal fees. His lawyers don’t have anyone to complain about the bills, now.

• CopperTop says:

It will pay lawyers forever representing his estate in ‘wrongful death’ that we the tax payer pick up.

• Rhoda R says:

Hopefully a lot more victims will come out of the woodwork now looking for their share of the loot. Some might even be legitimate.

• H.R. says:

Hah! Yeah, Rhoda R. I should, but won’t be astonished when 600,000 – 800,000 women claim to have been one of his underage female victims.

Attention all women: Better call Saul!
          ;o)

• decisiontime16 says:

Perhaps much of it awarded at civil trials for victims?

• Medamorphus says:

He has a brother….Mark Epstein. Another mysterious figure.

• Carrie2 says:

Mncpo(ret), I also noticed the difference and since no coroner info maybe because the man was a fill in and others paid to free Epstein. Will be nice when we have a real and true story about a very rich but sicko man who could buy his way out of anything and flee to another hidden location. GB: uber rich people know where to hide money when and if needed.

• GB Bari says:

Carrie I understand about the “uber rich” and their various methods of concealing assets. However I think that AG Barr has sufficient resources at his disposal to find the hiding places…… 😉

26. Mike says:

What is Comey’s daughter, an assistant US attorney with a paltry 3 years experience doing as a lead prosecutor in the Epstein case?

From the NY Post “Maurene Comey has been serving as an assistant US attorney in the Southern District of New York since 2015.”

James Comey spent the last three years (at least) protecting the Clintons and trying to destroy President Trump. Comey (hopefully) is being investigated for crimes committed in those interests.

So we are to think Comey’s daughter will be a fair and impartial prosecutor?

Her conflict of interest should have her no way near this case. Plus with three years experience she doesn’t have the experience for a case this big and important.

PLEASE BARR WAKE UP. GET DURHEM OR SOMEONE COMPETENT TO TAKE THIS OVER!!

Remember the travesty of justice called the Awan case? Debbie Wasserman Shultz had the most to lose yet her brother was an assistant USA in the very office that let Awan get away with 3 months probation in exchange for keeping his mouth shut, while being represented by Bill Clinton’s long time Attorney Chris Gowen.

THEY CAN’T BE THIS CLUELESS.

• CNN_sucks says:

Nepotism. SDNY is probably run like mafia, too.

• Rhoda R says:

Where do you get the idea that she was the lead prosecutor? This has been covered here at tCTH in the past – she’s the go-fer on the team.

• Mike says:

Search Results
        Web results
        Maurene Comey: Jeffrey Epstein case co-led by James Comey’s …
        Jul 10, 2019 – James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor on Jeffrey Epstein’s sex … Her leadership on such a high-profile case after four years with the …
        James Comey’s daughter named to Jeffrey Epstein prosecution team
        Jul 8, 2019 – James Comey’s daughter named to Jeffrey Epstein prosecution team … and Alison Moe as the prosecutors assisting Berman with the case.
        Afternoon Briefs: James Comey’s daughter prosecutes Epstein; cop …
        http://www.abajournal.com › Daily News
        Jul 11, 2019 – A daughter of former FBI Director James Comey is one of the lead prosecutors in the federal sex trafficking case against billionaire Jeffrey …
        Daughter of ex-FBI director Comey is prosecutor in Epstein case
        Jul 7, 2019 – Maurene Comey, daughter of fired FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly one of the prosecutors in the Jeffrey Epstein case. A source …

She shouldn’t be within 500 miles of this case.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

She’s not the lead, but you’re right, she shouldn’t be within a hundred miles of a case that involves anybody named Clinton or Trump, even if their involvement is only by perceived association. Her being there tainted this case from the very start, I don’t care how low level on the totem pole she was.

• Chip Doctor says:

Not Durham. I don’t want any excuses on the coup indictments.

• Mike says:

Doesn’t have to be Durham. It just has to be an honest prosecutor who has no baggage, like Weissmann, for example. A properly done investigation will have no dirty laundry like the sh*t done by Comey, McCabe, Strzok, the Awan “investigation” and sadly, what I expect we will learn about Epstein.

Interesting that the first thing Rosenstein commented about was how “common” suicides like Epstein are.

27. “Gentlebeings, I really don’t see a conspiracy theory here.” 😀

Rudy was not only a Federal prosecutor for many years, but for a time he ran the Federal prison system. Therefore, he is extremely aware of “what prisoners … and others … do with perverts.” He was quite bluntly correct when he said that Epstein “was the prisoner everybody wanted to kill.” (And, if I may say, with very good reason. Perhaps Mr. Epstein “took a journey on the Orient Express …?”)

And then, yes: “wait for Bulldog Barr’s investigation.” A New York jail is not a big piece of real estate, so the investigation won’t take long.”

And – “let’s not kid ourselves about why this bastard had to die.” Let’s not kid ourselves that “his ass was grass” as soon as he wound up in prison and didn’t get Get Out Of Jail Free bail. This man deserves to be mourned by no one.

• JoeMeek says:

It is not him that is being mourned.

• “He is dead, and therefore he has no more opportunity for blackmail.”

No, we really didn’t need to go through the contretemps of hearing him testify and wondering who he would try to “finger” next. He left plenty enough material in his New York townhouse, and there’s plenty more in New Mexico, the Caribbean, and Paris, and who-knows where else. We will get to the bottom of this. Might take a while but we know how to be patient. Meanwhile, Satan can enjoy his company.

• JoeMeek says:

Again, it is NOT him being mourned. Not by anyone here anyway. What is being mourned is all the trust we might once have had in our so-called Judaical System which, by all logic, should now be as gone as he is.

• Yy4u says:

Mike…like we got to the bottom of Las Vegas? Hillarys various misadventures? Comeys using FBI to doy in Trump? Like those?

• Judith says:

Evidence, such as Hellary’s subpoenaed emails and Huma’s laptop, has this tendency to disappear at the most inopportune times.

Other evidence, like that DNC computer that the Russians supposedly hacked into, never gets checked out at all. The same authorities who routinely rout people out of their beds to pay a traffic ticket, delegated the task of investigating the so-called hack heard ‘round the world to some shady outfit.

With all that has transpired to remove a duly-elected President, you would think that SOMEBODY might go back to verify this wild accusation that started it all. Nope. Nada. Zilch.

• beach lover says:

I see few comments or mentions anywhere about the info found on Weiner’s laptop about the Epstein trips. We all saw the articles when the Ny field office found them in October of 2016.. and Comey was up to his eyeballs in the FISA mess.

Those agents saw the info with their own eyes. Said it was sickening. Why is the FBI hiding it? Or maybe it is just being held for the trial.. (that will now never see the light of day).

• Full disclosure: Murder on the Orient Express was perhaps Dame Agatha’s most delightful mystery, because at the end of the tale we learn that “everybody on the train ‘did it!'” (And, that the SOB richly deserved to die. At the end of the story, Hercule Poirot charges no one.)

Please enjoy both of the movie adaptations that have been done to date: both different, both good.

• margarite1 says:

I also thought of this – however it wouldn’t be as morally just as killing a kidnapper….although Epstein was sort of a kidnapper wasn’t he?

• Attorney at Law says:

Hercule Poirot and his idiosyncrasies, incredible character and wonderful books. Agree MR.

• steph_gray says:

1974 version of Murder OTOE wins hands down in my opinion.

One of the most amazing ensemble casts ever fielded in my opinion – each one a star in his or her own right, each one making the most of the smallest scene. I think I’ve watched it a dozen times and always enjoy it.

• booger71 says:

Rudy has never been the Bureau of Prisons Director

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

At some point when Norm Carleson was The Director of the BOP Rudy could have been the DOJ contact but the Director of the BOP works for the AG.

28. Was there drone video of the island and house right after E. was arrested? It even showed inside through the windows. I swear I saw some posted and I don’t remember there being any computers or anything in the house then.

I admit I haven’t been able to keep up lately, extremely busy at work and life.

29. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Look, I think the message is pretty clear.
    We don’t care that you know it was murder and we are using this as a warning for those who think to take us on.
    Look at how many people who started out supporting President Trump have turned on him out of the blue.
    Coincidence? Or they were given a warning.
    Everything I believed about our country has been shaken since President Trump got elected.
    I haven’t really sorted it out yet, but this site, AS and Menagerie and all it’s treepers have been a Godsend. That, I know.

30. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

AS not AS

31. Bork man says:

It’s been so boring after Epstein died , Rush is talking crazy ,Epstein is alive on an island with Hoffa, it’s all area 51 talk , picking up chatter that Oswald killed him ,there is no end , the only thing I heard that made any sense was Epstein had the goods Fredo Cuomo …so he had him whacked, It’s all so boring ,wake me up when the Epstein chatter stops .

• JoeMeek says:

Lets put OJ on the case. Maybe he can find the real killer. Can’t be any worse than putting the FBI on the case.

• Deb says:

If you don’t get that Rush is joking, maybe English isn’t your first language.

The trolling alone is enough to make you believe it’s a conspiracy.

• Judith says:

“The trolling alone is enough to make you believe it’s a conspiracy.” As my kids would say, “Word.” And when anonymous posters on these threads scoff at and belittle truth-seekers, we are often right over the target.

The fact is, this whole treasonous coup IS a conspiracy. And the Enemedia is a big part of this conspiracy to remove our duly-elected President.

As such, the Enemedia will never spell this all out for us, au contrere, they in fact *hide* any truths from sunlight. It is therefore pointless to cite these Enemedia sources, except perhaps to refute them, or to ascertain what it is they are attempting to hide and distort.

Right off the bat, we are tasked with exchanging information and personal insights to puzzle out our own “theories” about this TREASONOUS conspiracy. (That WORD is my version of Mickey’s middle finger.)

Sundance does an excellent job supporting his own theories using just the facts at hand, which is not to say those facts aren’t intentionally obscured by the Enemedia, and therefore much harder to piece it all together. But Sundance will dig to uncover these discrepencies in his quest for truth.

32. wightmanfarm says:

Still no declassified documents.

Still no list of our congressmen who benefitted from the sex slush fund that we paid for.

33. dallasdan says:

All the principal players and key observers are appalled, shocked, outraged, confused, disbelieving, suspicious, etc. Epstein is dead; mission accomplished. Let the news cycle gravitate away from the story and initiate multiple investigations that will eliminate public access to evidence implicating high-profile criminal perverts. Carry on, deep state.

34. H says:

Politics, power and sex have created a perverse lifestyle since time immemorial. Without even touching on what we know of ancient history till now, just reference the rationale for the current governmental slush fund.

The rich, powered, privileged are often amoral at best, demonic at worst. Living with the feeling of entitlement for whatever they crave. Perks for their success attaining status in the swamp of their time and place.

Knowledge of facts means nothing if no one is outraged, or capable of challenging the power elite. Especially when destruction in one form or another will be the payback.

The media have mostly been self interested and cowardly when it comes to exposing anyone perceived to ideologically one of their own. Think the Kennedy’s.

JFK, RFK, Ted were known debauchers. The media created the Camelot myth, and kept the fake news narrative alive despite knowing it was untrue. Clinton was adored before and after his undisputed acts couldn”t be covered up.

Sex has been a main theme used to attack the President, despite the hypocrisy of his enemies. Who were much deeper and perverse.

On it goes. The Epstein story and his connections probably will be exposed, but the MSM will diffuse, deny, deflect.

• Rhoda R says:

Child sex trafficking will be the difference. People might shrug at a politician cavorting between the sheets with another adult, children are a different thing entirely. Or it should be – I don’t think we’ve deteriorated as a society that far yet. Although the left is working on that feverishly.

• dallasdan says:

I agree that child sex trafficking is abhorrently unconscionable. However, the criminal principals involved are extraordinarily powerful in their own sphere, and highly influential in the nation-at large.

I presently anticipate that their minions who populate law enforcement at the highest levels will protect them from scrutiny and prosecution, because it’s what they have been doing for decades and it has and continues to facilitate their employment and party standing.

The elites live by their own rules, no matter how perverse and/or unlawful. The huge majority of Americans don’t have life experiences that enable an understanding of how those “at the top” care little about the constraints binding the rest of us, and they behave with impunity.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

It’s been a real kick watching the same leftists who worship and deify the Kennedys and WJC clutch their pearls over Trump’s sexual history

35. Alex50 says:

We should all feel a sense of relief that Director Wray is on the case. Right now a team of patriotic Special Agents are searching Epstein’s Caribbean home for incriminating evidence to be securely stored in Davey Jones’ locker.

36. Bendix says:

Boy oh boy. I was waiting to hear from Rudy.

37. Herbert Kroll says:

Multiple people on Fox said that the fed’s didn’t know where Ghislaine Maxwell is… Any news on that?

38. MDNA I says:

• GP says:

I think Epstein is alive and the FBI took JE to Epstein island. There’s underground facilities there or from there he is going somewhere else. I just don’t think Epstein would have off’ed himself.

• dallasdan says:

IMO, he was murdered. I suspect he was arrogant enough to feel he had sufficient power, via his potential testimony and stored, incriminating evidence, to somehow, some way, get through this. Only later, if he saw that he had no chance, would he then decide to kill himself.

• dallasdan says:

That tweet could have come from Captain Obvious.

39. JudicialWatch weighs in heavily on Epstein …

MURDER OR SUICIDE? HIGH STAKES, HUGE CHALLENGES IN EPSTEIN INVESTIGATION

40. Bassplayer says:

Anyone considering the incredible advantage to allowing the Clinton’s to arcancide Epstein?

The Clinton’s just had him offed in broad daylight while there is a media magnifying glass centered on Epstein. Think down the road a bit regarding public perception and Seth rich.

Sundance has frequently said Trumps MO is to allow his opponents to gang themselves.

• Bassplayer says:

Err- hang not gang

• Yy4u says:

Clintons arent only ones who wanted him dead. Might even have been a “Murder on the Orient Express” scenario, i.e. they all did it

• Rhoda R says:

I doubt that Trump’s – let them hang themselves MO – extends to letting them hang someone. This is murder and I don’t think that the President would condone murder.

• Aisheschayal says:

I have been thinking how great it would be if the scenario was set, the offline camera situation conveniently leaked, the prison mate moved, etc. But secretly cameras and a guard were watching to see who did the dirty deed. It could then be “investigated” and the real perks brought to justice, who may have escaped their demise if he lived due to their high society status. Just my catch 22 whimsy.

41. mtk says:

Rudy nails it…
    “There is no excuse for this”

Powerful insights that warranted the ‘suicide watch’ risk factors, specifically the administrative risk conditions that didn’t change after Epstein was removed from the earlier watch protocalls.

The issues Rudy identified had a simple solution, the DOJ should have gone to a Court and got a Judge to order a special assigned detail to baby-sit Mr Epstein within the MCC.

Let the guard union scream blood murder, there was a higher interest to be served by delivery an alive and well Mr Epstein for his day in Court. Which was the only charge of duty of MCC and they failed miserable.

There was no excuse except this was the outcome desired.

As I wrote the other day, the optics of owning the short comings that created the environment where Mr Epstein could take his life from a risk management preview had GREATER BENEFITS than the prospects then convicting him.

• mtk says:

The DOJ acknowledge this higher interest issue…
      “When the DOJ intercede, when the Attorney General of NY wanted to have Mr. Manafort transferred to Rikers or alternatively MCC.”

• Yy4u says:

How tall was Epstein? How high off the floor was the bunk bed? High enough to break his neck if he jumped? If not did he strangle? If so, no second thoughts? If second thought couldnt he just have stood up? What about his claim he was attacked the first time? Was that a ruse to be taken off suicide watch so he could kill himself? Lots of questions

• mtk says:

It Does not work that way, i.e. hanging with feet dangling off the floor is a false point of image.

He could have taken the paper blanket, twisted the paper into a rope, then secured one end to bunk bed, put the other around his neck in a tight noose and just leaned forward with his knees on the floor.
        Slow yes… however once the flow of blood to head or an interrupt the airway takes hold, cardiac arrest would soon follow.

Take it for a medical fact!!! If a person ODs on a drug known to suppress the lungs ability to diffuse Oxygen into the blood. The result will be death by cardiac arrest.
        Starve the body of Oxygen and its 100% certainty that the cause of death will be cardiac arrest no matter the caused the interruption.

It is factually accurate for a ME to state cause of death as cardiac arrest since once the brain is straved of Oxygen, the first thing to go is the heart and once it stops pumping, the result is technical a form of heart failure.

So if Mr. Epstein just leaned forward, he would first black out and all voluntary reflexes would be dependant on ability to change the weight bearing load on his airway. In this case his slumped position would actually contribute to inability to affect the restriction on his airway. Being black out, eventual the brain straved of oxygen would result in cardiac arrest.

• YY4U says:

Maybe so mtk — I was being facetious about “hanging” himself from the top bunk. But not about strangulation. Your second scenario makes more sense, but if the suicide can lean forward, couldn’t s/he change his/her mind and lean back. Don’t know the answer. Just asking. I can’t imagine that any suicide wouldn’t have second thoughts especially in the case of strangulation unless one is dangling and cannot relieve the pressure. Of course cardiac arrest is the cause of death. If the heart’s beating, you ain’t dead (except in extraordinary cases when brain death is determined by EEG). I don’t know what happened to Epstein (nor does anyone else) but it defies my logic that with man’s innate will for self-preservation even a suicide would have second thoughts. Don’t a lot of ODs call for help when the real possibility of death hits them?

• Rhoda R says:

When I was working, there was a phrase that we used: “Error so egregious as to constitute deliberate malfeasance.” I think that describes what went on in that jail.

42. The Gipper Lives says:

“There is no excuse for this.”

…but they’re working on one even as we speak.

43. Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

It never ceases to amaze me how all these politicians, ex-prosecutors, ex-high ranking police officials, super experienced media types, etc, etc… act so outraged or worst surprised when events like the Epstein suicide come down. As one who was familiar with jails and prisons (to include serving as senior officer in charge of a 104 bed military stockade/mental facility) all over the United States and several foreign nations throughout my 45 year soldier/cop career I can tell you every last one of them are being far less than candid or they are just stupid. Guess what I think when I hear seasoned reporters and/or any of those mentioned above saying they cannot believe one of the the two guards on duty when the event occurred was not a certified prison guard? For the information of all here are a few facts regarding typical jails and/or prisons in most cities/counties/states/countries around the world.

1. Jails/prisons are usually under funded/staffed and operate on shoestring budgets.

2. Even in jurisdictions where jail/prison guards are required to be certified, the training and actual certification requirements are very limited (for example… When I was a police chief the training hours for both certified corrections officers [fancy name for jail/prison guards] and police officers in the state were less than half of those required to be certified as a barber or beauty operator). And, in many states the county sheriff is not required to hire only certified deputies and/or guards. Unlike most police organizations, the sheriff in many jurisdictions can hire non-certified personnel and get them certified after the fact.

3. Unless things have changed since I fully retired many of the tasks in, and in some cases outside of the jail/prison are handled by a prisoner who had been designated as a “trustee”. I have been present for an extended period at two different state prisons and seen trustees handling everything from; in-out processing, turn-key duties, shop foremen, medial attendants, mess cooks, cell block interior guard duties, dog handlers, and on two occasions witnessed a trustee on a horse with a shotgun working a detail of prisoners clearing brush.

Bottom line folks this case is like most events that occur within the public arena. Rather than determining the who, what, when, where, how of the situation; we immediately jump headlong into who are we to blame!

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired

• LafnH20 says:

S/C/G Retired…
      A small part of a someone’s post on one of yesterday’s threads…
      stood out to me… and got me really thinking. I got caught up again in the “Heat of the Moment” and those thoughts faded.
      Your last sentence reminded me. TY

“The first thing that’s going to get fixed… in this mess…

Is the Blame.”

No truer words.
      🎩

• GP says:

“…and on two occasions witnessed a trustee on a horse with a shotgun working a detail of prisoners clearing brush.”

“Taking it off over here Boss”

Anyone?

44. jx says:

10:05 p.m. – A person familiar with the probe of Jeffrey Epstein’s death claims:

guards are suspected of falsifying log entries to show they were checking on inmates in his unit every half hour, when they actually weren’t

Surveillance video reviewed after the death showed guards never made some of the checks noted in the log

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Tha cameras show this or that but Rudy said cameras were not working. So is it the camera that’s shows or not working can’t be both.

• LafnH20 says:

Looks like the low hanging fruit…. Is in the crosshairs.

Making or not making timely rounds did NOT place epstein in THAT cell;
        Or In THAT cell alone; Or In THAT cell with the VERY items Necessary to allegedly HANG himself; Or In THAT cell where there were no cameras nor reasonable ability to ascertain if someone heard shouting was just someone shouting “somewhere” or if it was Someone SHOUTING in THAT cell ; Or In THAT cell where he could/would be trapped… should someone happen to slink in between any “timed” drive-by checks from the guards (which leaves MORE time the guards weren’t outside epstein’s door than were) or even if there were no checks, and make use of the VERY Items In placed in THAT cell Against him….
        The Guards did NOT put epstein in THAT cell.
        Who, What, When, Where and How.

Let’s start with Who

Who put epstein in THAT cell?

Some “Who” was Ultimately Responsible.
        Some Who said… “Make it So!”

Who is THAT Who?

• SharonKinDC says:

More than one camera. The one on Epsteins jail door = not working. The ones where the guards were stationed = working.

• Zorro says:

When this whole deep state s show is “over” whish Jeff looks worse, Pedo or Stealth?

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

There is not one reason to believe any of the anonymously sourced info from the propaganda outlets

• YY4U says:

How would Epstein know the guards wouldn’t be checking on him but rather would be falsifying the logs if that’s what they were doing? Just asking. Not insinuating anything.

45. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Knowing how a BOP run a Special Housing Unit where inmates are segregated from general population the guards may very well fudged the range sheets time.

I will be surprised if there is video that rounds were not made. I believe in the end around made at say 3:35 maybe logged 5 or 10 minute up or down.

As to gaining access during that shift to the inmate can not happen. It would take at least 2 more officer in the unit to open the door and bring cell keys.

So if he was murdered lots and lots people involved.

• jx says:

> if he was murdered lots and lots people involved.

Not necessarily. It could be someone expected to be present. It could be a guard, an inmate, the non-corrections person. Was an inmate allowed to do the deed? The non-corrections person is interesting.

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

As to breaking the neck part most inmates hang them selves with dedication and suffocation. Most wrap the cord,belt ,shoestring around something and just sit down.

Although I have seen it with a buff cord and a stairwell.

He was after all an inmate every inmate is important to someone or some case. The BOP treats them equally. By Rudy’s analogy every inmate should have a security detail. Just think we will not even staff the Federal Prison now think how much Rudy new version will cost.

The simple truth is if he wanted to kill himself it would happen.

46. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

They would not have the keys to get to the inmate.

47. AustinPrisoner says:

I wonder if Epstein was terrified before the end, if he knew it was coming. If he noticed his lawyers weren’t looking him in the eye, that the guards stopped making their usual checks, that the atmosphere seemed strange and too quiet…

48. Doppler says:

Autopsy – usually makes clear what was cause of death, and whether there were defensive wounds, or hesitant self-inflicted wounds, or physical evidence from others left on the body.
    Toxicology report – shows what drugs or poisons were present in the body at time of death.
    Review of video, in/out logs, guard email, phone or other digital communications, identifies potential witnesses, creates factual framework with which real story must be consistent.
    Interviews of witnesses – if done by experienced investigators – collects what was seen and heard, and often reveals who is likely lying.
    Then there’s the possibility that some of the evidence was faked or altered by guilty parties, again, requires experienced investigators to unravel. Harry Bosch and the hard-boiled eggs.

Speculating before we have the evidence is likely a waste of time, but we must also worry that larger forces will work to impede or steer the investigation towards damage containment results, rather than letting it all hang out.

All I can say, as one who loves my country and the rule of law, is that nothing has been right for several years now, and, for every step in the right direction, there are ten steps going elsewhere. And there is no health in it. It’ll be a year next month since the President first ordered the declas, and still we have zilch, plus eleven months of evasion and crossfire by the culprits. I’d like to say, “wake me when we get there,” but there is this deep worry that we never will, which creates for every patriot the concern that we are losing our country, and any hope of getting it back. Which leads to compulsive searching for the news that might turn it around.

• GP says:

They’re giving our country away at US taxpayer expense. It.is.insanity. IMO-there was a deal cut somewhere along the line with Trump-

Just talked to a neighbor yesterday who works in a doctor’s office-she said it’s a never ending line of free healthcare for illegals while US citizens pay exorbitant fees (AND they want payment BEFORE you’re seen) I told her I’d witnessed it happen myself a few months back in a Med-Access clinic.