Sunday Talks: Stephen Miller -vs- Chris Wallace…

White House advisor Stephen Miller appears on Faux-News Sunday to debate swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace on the topic of the “send her back” manufactured outrage.

Wallace is apoplectic with the thought of patriotism, pride and America as an exceptional nation, and does his earnest best to conflate racism.  When Wallace lets his slip show in defense of his BFF democrats, he becomes a caricature of himself.  It’s annoyingly funny.

h/t to Michael Sheridan for the video.

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, media bias, Notorious Liars, Patriotism, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

114 Responses to Sunday Talks: Stephen Miller -vs- Chris Wallace…

1. Miller knocked it out of the park and put Prissy Chrissy in his place quite nicely.

President Trump refuses to adhere to and has disarmed the democrats of their fascist PC Groupthink & speech codes that they have heretofore used to control the narrative and advance their destructive agenda ……..this has made them very confused and disoriented.

I’m enjoying this immensely

2. California Joe says:

These four crazy Democrats want to turn the United States into the cesspools that they left ….so why did they leave? It would have saved them a lot of wasted time and effort to just stay there since they love it so much!

• MelH says:

Three of the Commie Quad Squad were born here, so to send them back to where they came from would not help the Country. We need to send them back to where their PARENTS came from and rid our Country of 4 Muslims, plus Linda Samsour, another rabid Muslim, organizer of the Women’s marches..

3. Sherri Young says:

Been waiting for this one for several hours. Thank you!

4. I thought Wallace was going to blow a gasket…his face was getting bigger and bigger….like a whale ready to blow. And taking it all so “personally”. You would have thought his own family had been attacked.

5. ALEX says:

It’s all so monotonous. I think I’ll skip the Mueller hearings and sift things out with Sundance and a few other journalists I respect Friday or so…thanks for video.

6. gda53 says:

Chrissy just got out-maneuvered by someone a LOT smarter than he. Miller was great!

• agproof says:

And make no mistake, Wallace WAS maneuvering. Sneaky little Ba….$ t d is an obvious Left Wing Deep Stater. Can’t stand him.

• Perot Conservative says:

But the fact is statements like this will be used as fodder during the campaign, and could hurt the vote with soccer Moms, Independents, and Blexit voters.

Gingrich says with a little discipline and a little focus, President Trump is unbeatable. The MSM, and Twitter, Google, Facebook and Millenials will have a field day off of this. Oh well!

• Marc says:

Good thing none of those voting blocs you stated are tuning in to watch Chris Wallace. Gingrich is all bluster, all hat with no cattle. President Trump just needs to continue doing what’s right and not apologizing for it.

• “Gingrich says with a little discipline and a little focus, President Trump is unbeatable.”

I wouldn’t hold Gingrich up as any sort of expert.

Gingrich received many reprimands from the House for ethics violations, one of which ended with his forced resignation from the House. He was also a failed Presidential candidate. What exactly, would New’s qualifications to give a sitting President advise, be?

• bundydad901 says:

He’s a chip off of the old mans block.

7. guybee55 says:

Miller is very articulate and reasoned. Wallace does not get it. Wallace wants to make Trump criticizing the Obama policies on trade, immigration, the economy the same as the Squad name calling and childish tantrums. If Wallace cannot tell the difference, or refuses to acknowledge it, he should step down an get an adult to run his show.

8. Patricia Weir says:

Lordy (as James Comey would say). I wish Rush would have a chat with his pal Chris “I’m my fathers son” Wallace.

9. Forget about Pompeo for president in 2024. Stephen Miller for President in 2024!

• piper567 says:

Prognosticator, I’m still in Pompeo’s corner.
      Miller, imo, should remain the President’s Speech Writer.
      and key Advisor…he’s brilliant.

• MelH says:

Miller is a Jew. Imagine what they would put him through. What he really deserves is a salary raise because he is simply the very most talented best person for the job. I am ALWAYS star-struck, watching him and listening to the speeches he writes for POTUS. His speeches are lyrical and full of historical points and solid common sense viewpoints about which no one can quibble.

10. Joe says:

BTFO with the Holocaust card.

How’s it feel, Chris?

11. livefreeordieguy says:

CW actually said “I’m not going to defend EVERYTHING the squad says” or some such thing… Yeah, Chris, only about 97% of it.

12. Peoria Jones says:

I wish Stephen Miller had said:

“Chris, you seem really upset. I’m not here to debate you. Why don’t you take a breath, and think about some questions you’d like to ask me.”

13. Phil aka Felipe says:

Miller good; Wallace bad. ‘Nuff said.

14. Sandbar says:

Miller refuses to accept the premise of their questions and in doing so destroys the narrative. I’m not surprised they seldom invite him on. He hands them their a$$ every time.

• agproof says:

And that’s the key. NEVER accept their premise, and NEVER back down… Kinda like our VSGPDJT does all the time. Can’t give them an inch. Conservatives giving an inch here and an inch there, followed by a yard here and a mile there has resulted in the conditions in America that Donald Trump now has to address.

• MelH says:

agproof, that’s because Conservatives are kind, compromising, fair, reasonable, and non-violent. Can we really fault them for not being like the rabid, unreasonable, selfish, Commie, Democrats?

15. California Joe says:

Miller should have asked Wallace….What concentration camp would let you walk out free and go home immediately anytime you asked to leave plus pay for your transportation home?

• G S says:

How many “racists” would tell them to “come back”. It’s amazing how they yells highlighted the “go back” skip the very next phrase on the tweet.

16. freepetta says:

Chrissy was stuttering Stephen made a fool out of him yet again.

17. merlintobie says:

I have a HUGE old lady crush on Stephen Miller

sigh

18. David A. Crain says:

Thanks Sundance for ‘taking one for the team’ in watching this deplorable program. I canteven make through 40 seconds without having to shut it down.

19. Jane M. says:

I thought he did well, but the Left seems to think Wallace ate his lunch.

20. joel says:

Stephen is right on.

21. Laramie Evan says:

Simply put: Chris Wallace is a terrible interviewer, journalist, or whatever you want to call him.

I say this not simply because I don’t like the man (I don’t). But, as an interviewer, when you repeatedly purport to take debatable subjects off the table, you’re doing a poor job. Things like “there’s no question that the President’s tweets are intended to stoke racial division . . . .” Sorry, Chris, there is a “question,” and I totally disagree with the rules as you’ve outlined them.

He repeatedly frames issues with this sort of a preamble, not just in this interview but in every interview. The man is horrible and he needs to go.

22. OhNoYouDont says:

@ 11:23 mark of video provided.

Stephen Miller: Throughout this interview, Chris, you’re continuing to conflate Donald Trump’s criticisms of President Obama versus AOC’s deep and systemic criticisms of the country itself.

And so, let me just cut to the heart of the issue. These four congresswomen detest America as it exists, as it is currently constructed. They want to tear down the structure of our country. They want it to be a socialist, open borders country.

If you, as Donald Trump says, want to destroy America with open borders, you cannot say you love your country. If you attack border agents the way that Ocasio-Cortez has, it means you have a deep-seated hatred of the nation as it exists. That’s why you want to erase its borders, fundamentally transform the country and in the process, it doesn’t matter if American citizens lose their jobs, lose their homes, lose their livelihoods, lose their health coverage and lose their very lives.

There’s a gigantic, enormous distinction between Donald Trump saying I’m going to get on the world stage and put America first in every single thing we do, versus a view that says America should never come first and American citizens should never come first, which is their view, and that’s what we’re going to take to the ballot box.

• romy911 says:

Thanking for posting Stephen Miller’s statement. I watched the clip but it was good to read it. It’s a great message to the American people and there’s no one that can deliver it better than PDJT.
      Wallace and his “statements of facts/lies” were disturbing. He was actually wholeheartedly defending the squad. Disgusting.

• Thanks for posting! I’m reading all your posts here! So I don’t have to listen to that never trumper CW on a Sunday!

23. Fake Nametag says:

Stephen Miller dismembered Wallace and beat him to death with his own arms in that closing statement.

24. ezgoer says:

FNC is going leftist down the toilet and several major cable providers REFUSE to carry OANN ans Newsmax despite tens of thousands of requests to add the conservative channels. More proof that these companies have a leftist bias.

25. Pew-Anon says:

The real canyon sized gap here is between the IQ’s of Miller and Wallace. I don’t know why Miller wastes his time with a clown like Wallace. Nobody watches this drivel. Wallace isn’t even capable of hiding what a bought-and-paid-for cheap whore he is, much less sounding coherent in the face of a far superior intellect.

26. Wallace is just horrible..he debates the person he is interviewing (if you could call that an interview), he espouses his opinions, he argues, wow, he is just about the worst journalist or whatever he is I have ever listened to; it’s painful.

27. ivehadit says:

Great job, Stephen!!
    I muted the sound every time Wallace spoke. How many seconds did Stephen get to speak? Literally I had the sound off for 9/10ths of the interview. It was nothing more than a propaganda speech by Wallace…as usual. Nevertheless, Stephen conquered the day!

28. TKA says:

LOL, typical interrupt, interrupt, interrupt interview. So glad, I no longer watch these clowns.

29. rashomon says:

Classic Miller Time. Bada bing, bada BOOM!

30. Broc says:

Wallace is just another Sadducee.

31. Caveman says:

I, personally, do not believe Steve Miller explained Trump’s position well. Nor have I seen anybody explain it well, IMO. It was probably not for lack of trying as Chris Wallace always interrupts when he does not like something somebody says.

I also do not believe what Trump has said against four Congresswomen, Obama, Biden, and others is any different than what the four Congresswomen, Obama, Biden, and others have said about Trump, other Republicans, or people at the NC Rally. Its all political theater.

Where the conversation needs to go, instantly, is why is Trump (or any Republican) listed as xenophobic, racist, etc when the Democrats who are saying the same thing about Trump/their opponents, but are not called xenophobic, racist, etc. That is where Trump and his spokes people need to focus on, in my opinion.

DJT’s comments are not racists just as AOC’s (or pick a Democrat) comments are not racists, they are both salient points about their policies.

Immigration: Democrats wants open borders allowing every criminal/thug in who wants to come in. Trump wants people to come here legally, who want to go through a legal process to become an proud American. If Congress wants to change the law, then do their job and change it. But right now, this is the law of the land and we must uphold the rule of law.

Abortion: Trump wants to save defenseless babies. Democrats want to be able to kill babies up to just prior to birth and after birth.

Religious Freedom: Trump believes in the First Amendment and its religious freedoms. Democrats want to ban religious expression and suppress religious freedom guaranteed by First Amendment.

Border Patrol: Trump and CBP asked for funds for months and changing of rules for asylum which is causing young kids to be abused getting across the border. Democrats delayed extra funding for months and refuse to change asylum rules continuing this crisis. 90% do not show for asylum hearing.

Obamacare/Welfare for all: Trump wants cheap, effective health insurance through competition which gives peoples choices. Democrats want to expand Welfare. Welfare sucks. We all know it. Do we really want to make it universal?

Regulation: Trump wants minimal regulations while ensuring our environment is cared for to allow our country to thrive economically and grow. Democrats want multiple regulations which hinders growth, money for the middle class, and where the chicken’s egg is controlled by several different agencies whether its in the chicken, the coop, in the shell, or out of the shell. This is ridiculous.

Pick a subject. Democrats lose on all policy issues. Reagan cut to the chase very easy and said “Government is the problem, not the solution” and gave several salient examples why government is the problem that stuck with people.

This technique immediately cuts through the xenophobic/racist narrative and gets back to the subjects voters care about and policy stances of POTUS. In my opinion, Steve Miller fell into Chris Wallace’s trap of trying to show how Trumps remarks were any different than a Democrat’s remarks. They weren’t and aren’t. Therefore, neither are xenophobic/racist. Trump wants [pick a subject] and Democrats want [pick same subject] and discuss policy differences.

With Democrats going SO FAR left, they will lose or this country is not as conservative as I believe it is. Rush said it well several years ago. People are personally conservative, but socially liberally tolerant. For example, most are not gayl, but have no problem with others being gay, just don’t push or force it on me, which is what Democrats are trying to do with the whole homosexual [pick another subject] issue.

32. Perot Conservative says:

I don’t recall Wallace interrupting Democrats like that.

33. litlbit2 says:

Mike Wallace talking to Steve Miller

34. litlbit2 says:

Mike Wallace talking to Steve Miller

35. Somebody's Gramma says:

Wallace says in the beginning, that the “rest of the country” is concerned about the President’s tweets. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! No we aren’t. We applaud the President for speaking out loud what we are all thinking. That is part of the genius of Trump. He makes us Laugh Out Loud all day long. We LOVE THIS PRESIDENT!!

36. covfefe999 says:

Dear Stephen Miller, please bring back your old self and tell Chris Wallace to STFU while you are speaking.

• covfefe999 says:

I was still watching the video when I wrote my comment. At the end Miller took full control of the interview. I see he had to raise his voice and speak loudly to get Wallace to shut up, just like Kellyanne Conway had to do recently. Wallace consumed probably 75% of the time in the interview. I didn’t watch the interview to hear Wallace blather on and on with his “gotcha!” shtick, I watched the interview to hear Stephen Miller.

Notice that Wallace didn’t put up a video of Cortez speaking. He read a transcript. There’s a reason for that.

Also, I personally don’t think anyone on our side should be calling the 4 Reps “the squad”, or calling the lead twit “AOC”. That’s what they want you to call them. I’m not going to indulge them. I also don’t indulge lead twit with her compound last name. (I’m tired of hispanics born in the U.S. clinging to their so-called “culture”, especially Puerto Ricans.) I was calling her Alexandria Cortez but found out that her mother’s maiden last name was Cortez and her father’s last name is Ocasio. so I’m going to call her Ocasio from now on. She was called just “Sandy Ocasio” on at least one yearbook page: https://conservativefighters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/sandy-ocasio-yearbook.jpg

37. Daniel M. Camac says:

Hello All, I was losing it watching this interview and thinking that my hero Stephen Miller was going to let Chrissy “*******” get the last word. I had a hemorrhage until the last minute when Stephen got to actually speak and devoured the Vulcan Wallace, spitting out his vulgar support of Ovomit and the Squad of anti-American Representatives who have SUPPOSEDLY SWORE AN OATH TO AMERICA! MAKE STEPHEN MILLER LIVE ON AGAIN! I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE ANDREW BREITBART OF OUR TIME!

• covfefe999 says:

Haha, I had the same reaction, finally got some relief at the end. I wish he or Kellyanne Conway could be the Press Secretary but I know they have other even more important work to do.

38. rustybritches says:

Has it occurred to anyone that lately all the left leaning people are saying that maybe PT should not pick on Obama so much, so maybe its time for some one to asked how much money the Obama’s are paying these people to say Obama had no scandals and that PT should not talk down Obama anymore I believe that these people are being paid lately to clean up Obamas history so that Michele can run for President I believe that the dems are just laying in wait for her to throw her hat in the ring but I still feel she is to lazy to do the work and will be no where to be found most of the time should she win.. just my thoughts

39. Zorro says:

Miller nailed Chrissy’s ass to the wall. That’s why they call him Wallass.

40. Had to fast forward through the Chris Wallace speaking parts. He is unbearable. Love the ending statements by Stephen Miller.

41. OhNoYouDont says:

MILLER: Right, but I want to get to the core issue. The president was clear that he said he disagreed with that tweet, but the core issue is that all the people in that audience and millions of patriotic Americans all across this country are tired of being beat up, condescended to, looked down upon, talked down to by members of Congress on the left in Washington, D.C., and their allies in many corners of the media.

And let’s get specific about it. You saw the quotes from Representative Omar saying some people did something at 9/11. And yes, if you watch it in context, its worst. You saw the quotes from Representative Omar talking about how, oh, well, we talk about al Qaeda in menacing tone — and by the way, she’s giggling throughout this interview, but we don’t talk about the Army in a menacing tone. And, yes, if you watch it in context, which I have, it’s even worse.

And perhaps the most shocking of all, with the comments made by Representative Ocasio-Cortez saying that our border agents are running concentration camps, and therefore they are Nazis, and therefore, everyone in that audience and you and me and everyone who supports our border patrol are by extension Nazis sympathizers. We support Nazis if we support border agents.

WALLACE: Let’s —

MILLER: One more point on that that I have to say —

WALLACE: OK, go ahead.

MILLER: — which is that I’m Jew.

As a Jew, as an American Jew, I am profoundly outraged by the comments from Ocasio-Cortez. It is a historical smear. It is a sinful comment.

It minimizes the death of 6 million of my Jewish brothers and sisters. It minimizes their suffering and it paints every patriotic law enforcement officer as a war criminal, and those are the comments, Chris, that we need to be focusing on.

42. todayistheday99 says:

I “almost” felt sorry for the poor sap Chris at the end of the interview. When he blurted out “Is garbage really that bad of a word?”, Stephen went into high gear and proceeded to deliver the perfect kill shot.

43. visage13 says:

According to Twitter Miller got owned by Wallace but that is not the way I see it. When scumbag Wallace finally let Stephen speak he knocked it out of the park as usual. Every Sunday I detest Wallace a little bit more. And what is it with the BS Mr Trump, ahem that is President Trump to you Wallace. All the swamp monsters call him Mr Trump. I always yell at the computer/TV President Trump. These people make me sick.

• BitchyPants says:

And The Beauty Of It All Is…
      Miller is brilliant and got millions of Lib Lunatics to watch and hear his message
      If you saw the Twitter feed – it triggered so many – and you wonder why the genius SM goes on with that “horrible” CW…think about it

44. GB Bari says:

I almost bailed several times thinking Miller was being FAR too polite to the incessant and desperate interruptions from Comrade Wallace. But I had already seen a positive comment about Miller v Wallace so I stayed. Only at the end was Miller able to complete a sentence and a thought and, yes, it was very good.

But in retrospect I still feel that Wallace was very successful in shutting down Miller by interrupting in a raised voice on almost every reply (except for the last one), as soon as Wallace realized Miller’s answer was going to flatten Wallace’s contrived premise and false narrative.

It was one of the more ugly and discourteous interviews I’ve seen Wallace conduct (I only watch his performances on videos posted here in CTH), and it was blatantly obvious that Wallace could not bear to let Miller complete or even get halfway into any except the last of his answers.

45. Arrest Soros says:

WALLACE: “Why isn’t what the President said racist?”
    WALLACE: “I agree that some of the things the squad said were deeply troubling and controversial.”

So, in JUDGING the POTUS, it’s at the racist level. But judging the Squad, it’s just “deeply troubling.”
    You low life scumbag SOB Wallace.

There is a world of difference between criticising a previous administration and TRASHING THE WHOLE NATION you worthless piece of dog excrement..
    Azzwipe prick.

46. David R. Graham says:

Swampers have lost the argument. They know that they have. They are angry from having their wishes frustrated. Their wishes are impure. Their anger is understandable but unjustified.

47. Linus in W.PA. says:

Wallace really needs to have his ass stomped in so he can establish a worth more than navel lint.

Wait…I take that back. His ass needs stomped in, and there’s no potential to be worth more than navel lint.

48. CET says:

Wallace does the same thing Kamala Harris does. Pose a false statement as a question, then change the subject before it can be destroyed. This was simply an advertisement holding up the machinations of the Squid while pointing a finger of blame at Donald Trump. More of the same. This interview would have been exactly the same if Harris replaced Wallace. The term “drive by media” came from this tactic. Rush never nailed one better.

49. Guffman says:

All these years later, I’m still waiting for someone to explain how questioning whether Obama (or anyone) was born on US soil is actually “racist”… especially when at the time, no proof of birthplace had been presented. It’s an absolutely ridiculous statement yet no one ever asks these swamp critters to explain HOW that is racist.

• covfefe999 says:

Right. Why is it then when you criticize someone for a reason that has nothing to do with race, and that person has a black parent, suddenly you are a racist. Obviously it’s ludicrous but it’s all the Democrats have. The Muh Russia scheme failed them so they have to fall back on the racist crap.