House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler and his staff (two hired from Lawfare) have been coordinating with the aligned DOJ/FBI special counsel group for several months for the upcoming appearance of Robert Mueller on Wednesday of this upcoming week.

The objective of the group’s coordinated plan has been to present a hearing that supports the original goal of the ‘small group’ effort, impeachment.  Toward that goal Mueller has been working closely with Nadler’s staff who are coordinating Mueller’s appearance.

In this interview Nadler outlines the objective of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and himself to frame the Mueller testimony.  However, it also appears that Nadler is generally blind to the amount of information in the public sphere which highlights the known illicit motives and foundation of the Weissmann and Mueller team.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

232 Responses to House Judiciary Chairman Nadler Discusses Purpose of Robert Muller Testimony This Week…

1. Dances with Wolverines says:

To those of us who have been enlightened by Sundance and others, the hearings will only induce anger and contempt. I will not bother to watch it.

2. freepetta says:

Fatty Naddy, Schiff4brains, Cummquat etc etc etc all think most of the public watch and read the MSM. But alas like they are about everything else THEY’RE WRONG!

3. czarowniczy says:

They’re not bling to the amount of information out there – they flat out don’t care. Their crusade is to overwhelm the narrative with created, posed and framed information to further their agenda. They have more to lose by backing off/down than they have by continuing the impeachment campaign.

4. iconoclast says:

Mr. Mueller: Why did you wait for months, until after the 2018 Congressional elections, to inform anyone that you had found no evidence of collusion?

• Brian in CA4 says:

Exactly….I believe that this had a huge impact on the midterm congressional/house elections. It was a severe abuse of government powers to intentionally influence an election in such a manner. He and his accomplices should be held accountable in some way for the “obstruction trap” that they were running for over 2 years. Disgusting and infuriating.

If we can deal with the ballot fraud that also took place, perhaps the outcome will be different in 2020?

I don’t care how Mitchy feels about it….drain the swamp!

• warspite2 says:

Get ready for the sort of drama lawyers think is going to work.

The key here is who gets to be the “hero”. This will be a planned series of questions going on for hours with Mueller refusing to answer or provide useful info. But there will emerge a heroic politician asking the incredibly penetrating question causing Mueller to pause. Start. Pause. Furrow brow in deep contemplation. Maybe even a lip bite. At this point Mueller starts to disclose what the MSM will denominate as his “Nixon’s tapes” answer(s). What choice did Mueller have when faced against such brilliance?!?

If the hearing occurs get ready for the above. It’s second semester, second year law school stuff.

• JG3 says:

Mr. Mueller, Sir, what phone # did you call Rod R. from, the evening following your WH meeting, concerning your being named SC, the next day?

• testpointwp says:

There will never be an honest answer to that question. Most likely, there won’t be an honest answer to any question.

The idea of the “whole truth and nothing but the truth” seems rather quaint at this juncture.

5. Elric VIII says:

When (if?) Mueller shows up, this whole charade is liable to blow up in their faces. If they can’t see what a sham this is, or worse, knowingly continue to push the sham as if it were true, they deserve it.

• Karen says:

Chris Wallace is sooooo biased. Wallace stated, “Let’s hope it’s (the hearing) not a dud.”

• p'odwats says:

It’s because Wallace and most of the media have helped the Democrats cover up their crimes. They’re fully aware of the criminal activities of the Washington globalist cabal in Congress, and they’re helping to protect it because they belong to the club too. When Jeffrey Epstein’s full clientele list is exposed I would not be shocked to see some high level media executives and on air personalities listed.

• YvonneMarie says:

He was kind of saying that it will most likely be a dud.

• You mean like jake crapper of fake news network that likes to “look at his friends children on fakebook.”?

Maybe brian smeltar too, being on epstein’s lolita express logs?

Hmm… yeah, you must mean something of that nature.

To the gallows with them all.

• Tom22ndState says:

Yes Karen, again chrissy can’t help himself.

6. Pa Hermit says:

Watch them find a way around the Conservative questions!

7. 1970novass396 says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

• jrapdx says:

You imply a belief in a vast “Jewish conspiracy” with your statement about MSM ownership. How do you account for two of the major outlets, the NYT (Carlos Slim) and WaPo (Jeff Bezos)? IMO such expressions of antisemitic bias is inappropriate at CTH.

• Brian in CA4 says:

@jrapdx….I second your motion. It is my observation that most ethnic Jews in the left wing media aren’t even supporters of Israel. Their faith is leftism rather than Judaism.

• All Too Much says:

I second the second.
          Let’s call the roll.

• jrapdx says:

That’s unfortunately true in many cases, though I try to remember it’s not true of all Jews, there are a substantial number of conservatives among them who do support Israel and the MAGA agenda. I surely hope that number increases as the real nature of leftism is revealed.

• kp says:

jrapdx,

A topic near and dear to my heart. Unfortunately the likely hood of people coming to truth is decreasing not increasing. You may be interested in my response to strateshooter below. All we can do is ‘plant a seed’ of truth. It is up to our Heavenly Father to make it grow.

• jrapdx says:

Yes it may get worse before getting better. But facing truth has always been a tough call, very few people achieve it. It takes extraordinary determination and courage to go there, no wonder so many people prefer living in their fictional world. Good thing to continue to strive to plant seeds, I know from experience it does pay off, maybe not right away. You never know if and when such seeds start to grow and provide benefit for people years down the road.

• 4EDouglas says:

Thanks for calling that out..My late father in law was in on the liberation of Dachau .
        He was never the same since. I cannot abide anti Semites-of course there is the possibility of a reverse trolling here too.

• jrapdx says:

When I was in the Army stationed in Germany many years ago I visited Dachau. It was indeed a grim and sad place, I can appreciate your father’s reaction. I didn’t have the impression the commenter was trolling, and even if it was trolling it would still be off base.

• 4EDouglas says:

When a few years back,CNN(naturally ) was interviewing Clifford Irving, who wrote a book about there was no Holocaust . Just disease and starvation,no gas chambers etc.
            My Father -in -law heard that a looked at the TV. and in his Kentucky accent said:
            Ah would like to give him a personal tour of Dachau-but i wear my combat boots.
            He still had his powers then.. Miss him and My Mother -in-law.

• sarasotosfan says:

Yes, that “jewish owned media” is an old and now toothless saw that needs to be retired.

• strateshooter says:

jrapdx..
        I agree. This is an EXCELLENT site and one of the reasons I read is the objectivity of the articles and the comments.
        All comments should attempt to NOT fall into the trap set by the DEMS/Left (Tribal Divisive Politics).
        Having said that , I ashamedly confess to at least wondering why the majority of the MSM inc. Hollywood hate (and seemingly fear) POTUS and his supporters.
        He seems to me at least an essentially decent , pro-free speech , pro-equality etc. man …all the things a liberal media should admire. And yet they hate him ?
        When I look at the people who fight him it is just a fact that many (not all) are Jewish. Many of the Steele Dossier enablers /sources are Ukrainian / Russian Jewish , Chalupa is Jewish , an Israeli agent ? tried to plant dirty money on Papa , many MSM owners and managers (not all) are Jewish. Many people who took part in the Russia Hoax are Jewish.
        I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY so many Jewish people hate POTUS !!???
        As far as I can see no US President ever has been a greater supporter or protector of the Jewish people , which I am happy about , and yet many (not all) Jewish Americans seems absolutely determined to destroy his Presidency.
        I admit , I am VERY CONFUSED BY THIS . Perhaps one day I will figure it out or. more likely , this site and its members will figure it out and they will explain it to me.
        I am also very confused as to why the Democrat Party, the spiritual political home of American Jewish people , should be supporting people like Omar and Tlaib or are so OBVIOUSLY anti-Semitic.

It is ALL just too weird for this simple guy to understand. I need a beer.

• kp says:

strateshooter,

It’s impossible to explain such a deep question without deep study in the Word. But there is an answer your question on the Jewish love affair with liberalism. Satan teaches from the pulpits. Not as in the Jews killed Christ, even that is incorrect, to pit Christian and Jews against each other. We worship the same, one true living God and yet ask most Christians, “Who killed Jesus?” And they’ll answer, “The Jews.” That is not Biblical and it is one of the many tools at Satan’s disposal to keep the world in spiritual turmoil.

I posted a partial study on this topic if you’re really interested…and of course you have to be open to the concept that what passes for ‘teaching’ in churches and synagogues is incorrect at least in part, and by Satan’s design, to keep people confused.

It’s about 1/2 way down on this page from April 14th.

Hope this helps you.

• jrapdx says:

I wish I could answer your question but alas I’ve remained confounded about Trump Derangement Syndrome which runs rampant in Hollywood and MSM, and of course among so-called “liberals” everywhere.

I’m hardly an expert on the matter. One theory I’ve encountered notes the Jewish affiliation with the Democrat party goes back at least as far as the 1930’s. Discrimination was widespread at that time, Jews were restricted from many country clubs, schools, corporate leadership, etc. WASPs were the privileged class, and were identified as the essence of the Republican party. Jews naturally gravitated toward Democrats with their implicit promise to protect the interests of the unprivileged.

That affiliation became a tradition, virtually reflexive to consider anything Republican as “it’s not for me”. As we see old habits die hard. PT is an “in your face” kind of guy when dealing with obnoxious opponents, but to the hysterical TDS population, his “harsh words” constitute “proof” of his evil nature—and they won’t be convinced otherwise.

AFAIK Jews as a group have high educational achievement. As we know education does not necessarily confer good sense and as you observe that would apply to Jews as much as anyone. It’s widely stated our education system is in need of a vast overhaul. Perhaps that’s some kind of answer to your question.

• p'odwats says:

Leave the “Jew bashing” to the political left. That’s their domain. Keep that crap out of here.

• L4grasshopper says:

Lose the anit-Semitic language.

And man up and get yourself an avatar showing a 396SSNova!

• At this point I’m going to have to jump in and say he’s probly stuck a stock 4.3 vortec in it, but still rolls with the badging.

Based soley on his comment mind you… and a tad bit of benign trolling of muh own. lol

• CHAOS_ACTUAL says:

[25 JUNE 1954]

MEMORANDUM FOR: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE DCI

SUBJECT: “COMBAT PUBLIC RELATIONS” by Brigadier General Julius Klein

1. My people have been through Brig. General Klein’s collection of papers concerned with the development of public relations by the Army. There are a number of points which have been well taken by General Klein and it is particularly interesting to note that many of his recommendations and philosophies on public relations, written as long ago as 1941, have been proven sound over the intervening years.

2. Particularly apt today is Section 4 which deals with the history of Hitler’s propaganda machine and recommended counteraction by the American military. General Klein recognized that propaganda must be directed toward the weaknesses and schisms in ethnic groups of a given nationality and that, of course, is still a prime psychological target, though requiring an intimate insight into the intellect and mores of the target people.

3. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in allowing me to see General Klein’s work.

[Name Redacted]
      Acting Chief
      Psychological and Paramilitary Operations Staff

(approved for release 2002/11/15

[See all comments above. I rest my case]

And just when and where did Brigadier General Klein acquire his expertise recognizing propaganda must be directed toward the weaknesses and schisms in ethnic groups of a given nationality antebellum.

Read

HITLER IN LOS ANGELES
      How Jews Foiled Nazi Plots Against Hollywood and America

or as I would subtitle it

How Criminals Infiltrated and Subverted the Nascent ADL To Not Only Foil Nazi Plots Against Hollywood And America But To Establish The Chicago Political Machine That Infects American Politics Nationwide To This Day

All Jews are not Criminals
      All Criminals are not Jews

Some Criminals identify as Jews
      For the most obvious of reasons

As tautological a trope as any
      Still the lesser of two weevils

“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it”

• nationalboardertified2001 says:

Unfortunately, when I asked Senator Graham about addressing Muellar and his report, his response was that he was “done” with that. As a constituent, I pray someone will primary him. He is arrogant about his standing in the Senate, and in my mind he doesn’t stand for much unless it is to his personal benefit.

• GB Bari says:

While most Treepers certainly appreciated Senator Graham’s assistance in getting Justice Kavanuagh confirmed, I think most would agree that Miss Lindsay has been inconsistent in his utterings in front of press cameras and microphones but ultimately unreliable in support of the President and his key MAGA agenda items.

8. Zorro says:

How is all this planning and coordination not a seditious conspiracy against the POTUS?

Isn’t non-action by Barr, because he has too know what’s going on, then also a crime?

• Rhoda R says:

You want Barr to rush into a case with a powerful and well know figure in DC politics in a judicial jurisdiction populated almost entirely by left wing democrats? Are you looking to see scum walk because the case wasn’t air tight ant the jury had an excuse to come back with a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict? Remember, Barr has one shot and only one shot at these people. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to see any “Guilty as sin but free as a bird” statements out of any of them because justice was rushed.

9. Waymore says:

I was hoping that before this spectacle there would be some huge, positive development/bombshell regarding Spygate, IG Report, Epstein, confirmation of Durham Grand Jury, subpoenas, arrests, etc. But, I guess not. I’ll keep hoping, though.

• Nigella says:

Me too.. I’ll keep praying for justice

• alliwantissometruth says:

I’m almost to the point of giving up regarding seeing some justice. There’s a mountain of developments and bombshells, yet nothing seems to come of any of them

It seems to drag on for months and months until we forget about them

Where’s Barr? What’s he doing?

Without MAGA outsiders in position to get the ball rolling and protect our President, I’m afraid the balls been deflated

I won’t give up hope, but it’s becoming ridiculous

• ristvan says:

Some words of encouragement, proffered before. PDJT has said many times never again; that requires the perps be prosecuted and punished.
      AG Barr is his means; we know that because PDJT gave him declass power-not for us, for grand juries.
      Wh know Barr is pursuing two avenues:
      1. Horowitz on DoJ FISA abuse. The report Barr was expecting is June is delayed by the Kavalec State memos on Steele. IMO best now released after Labor Day to avoid the summer news doldrums. There will be Horowitz criminal referrals to add to Nunes. Targets include Comey and Yates.
      2. US DA Durham on the EC predicate and Barr’s concerns expressed to Congress about spying on campaign. That likely comes after FISA perhaps toward yearend. Targets include Brennan, Clapper, and the whole Halper/Mifsud saga.

Together, the two prongs implicate Rice and possibly Obama. Patience is warranted as there will be no second chances.

• Rhoda R says:

Ristvan, Thank you. Your last sentence “Patience is warranted as there will be no second chances” needs to be drummed repeatedly and loudly. Especially the part about “…no second chances.” The good guys have one shot at each of the thugs and the more that are found Not Guilty the greater the rest will also be found Not Guilty. I’ll wait.

10. ristvan says:

Despite Nadler’s efforts, the hearing will not go well for him:
    1. Mueller’s results are in the report and that cannot be changed.
    2. Mueller’s process was biased, and Jim Jordan will expose it in ways Mueller will not be able to deny.

• Zorro says:

The truth is that Herr Mueller can say anything he wants without repercussion. There’s nobody going to do a thing if he calls POTUS a criminal.

• grumpyqs says:

Isn’t all this political circus just more election interference, but this time aiming at the 2020 election? It’s become quite obvious to me that if YOU violate government laws, the penalties are high. If the POLITICIAN CLASS violate government laws, the penalties are zip. Sometimes, like now for Swamp Democrats, your get off with Prosecution Denied!

• L4grasshopper says:

Mueller will just refuse to answer any of Jordan’s questions.

• dissonant1 says:

If the interview was all about facts and the integrity of the investigation, what you say would be true. If, on the other hand, the interview is all about Democrat talking point development and propagandizing, Nadler will measure its success in those terms. Sadly, given the history of the MSM and the Republicans, the negatives about the investigation might well be buried under an avalanche of the manufactured Dem sensationalism.

• ristvan says:

You might be right, but that way does not lead to impeachment, only to sound and fury signifying nothing.

• bessie2003 says:

This may be all they can hope to achieve, changing the narrative off of their 3, 4 congresswomen and get something else out in front of the media;

so expect that try as hard as they may, their thunder will again be stolen by actual breaking news or by tweet.

• snarkybeach says:

Collins, Ratcliff, Gaetz, Green, Gohmert will all have a chance to interrogate Mueller.

11. Phil aka Felipe says:

The ONLY THING LACKING, Mr. Nadler, TO CONCLUDE THAT Candidate/President TRUMP COLLUDED with the Russians TO INTERFERE in the 2016 Presidential Election IS EVIDENCE!

HOWEVER, THERE ARE MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE THAT YOUR WITNESS, MUELLER, AND ALL YOU OTHER DEMOCRATS AND GLOBALIST BUREAUCRATS/MSM INCLUDING RINO’s DID COLLUDE TO INTERFERE IN THE 2016 ELECTION AND THAT SEDITIOUS COLLUSION CONSPIRACY CONTINUES IN YOUR EFFORTS TO THWART/REMOVE OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP!

12. David R. Graham says:

Perhaps someone will leak the Qs from Mueller’s murder board. Those would show his handlers’ fears and blind spots.

13. Caius Lowell says:

CL loathes the activist, ungodly, socialist Democrats with every fiber of his being…

14. Brant says:

“Nadler blind to the information in the public sphere……” Nadler not worried. Those who follow MSM, Nadler, Schiff, Pelousi, et al don’t see what is right in front of their faces. The info is there, Nadler’s audience just doesn’t partake. It’s not the narrative.

• Zorro says:

The coupsters are very confident that the only “info” that matters is that put out (or hidden) by their co-conspirators in the msm. They aren’t blind.

• JG3 says:

We have to keep in mind, Repubs must be very wise! Don’t ask anything/do anything to help them. Don’t jeopardize future prosecution, if ever there were to be one…

And, use “we know more than they know we know” as element of surprise/to our advantage!

• To that point. What was Wallace’s parting comment at the end of the Propaganda (I really meant interview)? “Let’s hope it’s not a dud”. Should dispel anyone’s allusion that Wallace is a journalist.

• kp says:

NoDivisionUSA,

“dispel anyone’s allusion that Wallace is a journalist.” I share your sentiment, however I’ve come to the conclusion that’s not even in question.

By that, I mean Chris isn’t trying to hide it anymore, FOX ‘NEWS’ isn’t even trying to hide their bias any longer. Their primary market appears to be the DC ‘elite’. They don’t need to persuade UniParty members. They CAN’T persuade Conservatives. They don’t care a whit about the libtards that might tune in. It seems to be all about the DC party invites. They have to ‘toe the line’ to get the right answer to the following questions…

“Did you go to Congressman *%&@’s party?” – “You going to the MSNBC get-together Friday?” “Hey, can you get me a pass into Senator A**Kissers bash on Saturday?”

Despicables

15. Gary Lacey says:

“”An invasion of the separation of powers””
    …..Mr Nadler the President has the right to invoke separation of powers exactly for the reason of shutting down endless “fishing expeditions”.

16. Brant says:

Demos will coordinate with MSM to have republican questions during commercial breaks.

17. Waiting for a rue-to-show-cause to hold Nadler in contempt for lying about “Russian Government Collusion” in 5-4-3-2-1….

18. It’s spectacles like this Mueller clown show testimony that convince me more and more that Bill Barr/Durham are going to do absolutely Zero about the willful corruption and criminal activity that was committed at the FBI/DOJ and other Bureaucracies…. Remember, virtually all of the exposed corruption at these agencies was committed by Lawyers…..Also, where’s the phantom Horowitz report we were promised months ago that was going to be released in a few weeks??? We a being scammed folks…….Sad…

19. mopar2016 says:

Nadless Nadler still thinks that nobody is paying attention.
    I’ll take the heat for saying it, but it wouldn’t bother me one bit if he nodded off for good.
    That would be comedy to me.

20. Justin Green says:

That Wallace would not call Nadler on the carpet for his numerous lies just reminds me why I never watch him anymore.

It’s really sad when that kind of planned, deliberate degeneracy is put on TV.

21. sarasotosfan says:

Nadler is so obsessed with leading the impeachment charge he is oblivious to the overarching risks of having Mueller testify. Nadler actually believes the investigation will not be exposed as corrupt!

So, it is all systems go as far as Nadler is concerned. Are there any Democrats not suffering from TDS who will step in at the 11th hour and say, “Let’s think about this.”?

• Zorro says:

It’s not necessary for anyone sane to step in. They control everything, the committee, the propaganda, the DOJ.

• sarasotosfan says:

Excuse me, but if a sane Democrat does not intercede the risk this circus is exposed to the detriment of the Democrat party is real.

• Zorro says:

The circus is exposed but it’s exposed to a very small percentage of the American public. The less percentage the less likely anything will be done.

22. dissonant1 says:

Since when have the Dems ever cared about what they say being grounded in fact or truth? I believe there are two purposes to the upcoming farcical Mueller testimony:

1) To provide anti-PDJT, pro-impeachment talking points those “moderate” Dems who voted against the impeachment resolution the last time around so that they can justify (to their constituents) switching their votes to be FOR impeachment the next time around.
    2) To be able to label PDJT a “criminal” in the run-up to the 2020 election.

That’s it. They have always known they could not remove PDJT via impeachment and conviction, so this is the next best thing (to them) – and is the best way to leverage Mueller for the 2020 election. If they can end up impeaching, great. If not, they still have their talking points and their labels.

23. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Sorry, Jerry (and Chris) — the ship is long gone from the harbor and it would take a miracle to bring it back now.

Yes, Chris, the hearing is likely to be the dud your fear.

24. 4EDouglas says:

I bet it won’t happen….
    Something will be a good distraction when they cancel..

25. LafnH20 says:

What new info do the democrats “HOPE” to hear from Mueller testimony?

Ummm…
    There shouldn’t BE ANY NEW INFO!!
    Right!?
    I mean….

1) +- $40 million of the PEOPLE$’ money..
    2) 2+- years of scrutiny..
    3) 40+ FBI agents..
    4) 500 witnesses..
    5) 1.6 million documents given by the WH..
    6) 1,500 subpoenas..
    7) 40 page report delivered to the DOJ..
    8) 99% of the report delivered to Congress
    9) Unlawful to release remaining1%..
    10) mueller couldn’t even bring himself to make a determination… And that was his ONLY JOB!!
    11) Mueller passed the report to AG Barr.
    (What the hell did we need Mueller for?) 🤔
    12) AG Barr & DAG rosenstein had to make the call.
    13) No obstruction. No collusion.
    FIN

New??

The report has been SUBMITTED!!…
    AND READ ON the floor of The House of Representatives!!

NEW??

There AIN’T NO NEW!!!

IT IS DONE!!

This, imho, is only because Mueller couldn’t deliver.
    NoNads, et al., want IMPEACHMENT!!
    That’s ALL THEY WANT!!

Even if they have to conjure it out of thing air.

Reprehensible!!!!

26. Pale rider says:

The guy is such an embarrassment, he’s sloppy, his glasses are crooked, he walks like a weeble, his hair is all greasy, fat unkept. Dude, you “represent” come on!

• Mikgen says:

I agree but that Nadler guy is even worse!
      🙂

• kp says:

Pale rider & Mikgen,

LOL! I have to ‘catch up’ very late frequently due to life commitments, and after a long day of challenges, and then learning the world is getting more f’d up daily…well it can be difficult to hold on, so to speak.

And then 2 fellow Treepers just friggin’ nail the humor! Dang, that is great! Thanks!

p.s. “sloppy, his glasses are crooked, he walks like a weeble, his hair is all greasy, fat unkept.” I think those ARE the people that they represent… and others of course.

27. Justin Green says:

Doesn’t make a lot of sense now that they already voted against one impeachment measure.

• Nigella says:

Waiting for the Mueller “testimony” where they will cherry pick “proof” of trumps crimes… Wish I was kidding

• Justin Green says:

You’d think they would have told Al Green to not submit his bill. Now it just makes them look desperate. My impression is that lots of less informed people think that Al Green wanted to impeach Trump for Muh Rusha Clooshun.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Could well be, Nigella… They might say “our vote not to impeach proved that we did not want to drag the country through awful impeachment proceedings, but after hearing the incredibly damning testimony of Mr. Mueller, we had to reconsider our position and voted again — this time to impeach.”

They’ll claim that both votes were for the good of the country and it was the ‘inflection point’ of Mueller’s story-behind-the-story account that brought the ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’ clearly and unmistakably into view. They simply couldn’t ignore Mueller’s compelling ‘indictment’.

• WSB says:

The vote was tabled. Mueller is supposed to provide the trigger to take the vote up again.

• livefreeordieguy says:

That’s right… Lawmakers voted 332-95 to table Al “I’m So Tired of Bein’ Alone” Green’s resolution, so it was tabled. So Dems can say they wanted no part of impeachment… and then Mr. Mueller’s explosive testimony triggered them into action!

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Do not confuse Al Green’s third attempt with the Mueller angle.

As dumb as it was…………It gave a current head count:
      It got 95 votes on the board.

Impeachment needs 218

28. technerd says:

The Squad wants impeachment. The Squad drives the agenda. The Dems follow the Squad.

• L4grasshopper says:

They just had a vote. The Squad lost huge. Pelosi knows that going down the impeachment road during an election year will be a huge loser for her party.

29. L4grasshopper says:

“However, it also appears that Nadler is generally blind to the amount of information in the public sphere which highlights the known illicit motives and foundation of the Weissmann and Mueller team.”
    —-
    The arrogance of the fanatic.

30. Athena the Warrior says:

Over and under on whether Nadler will even allow Republicans to ask questions. He did not allow them to debate or to add amendments just the other day. YT is hiding the video of course. Rep. Gohmert was involved.

31. Elle says:

heh heh…how is it that these lawyers don’t get that when you are guilty the best thing you can do is to remain silent and thought a crook?

32. the “When did you know there was no collusion?” question is dumb. Mueller will just say he knew at the conclusion of his investigation.

GOP should stick to who/what/when/where questions of fact that Mueller cannot obfuscate on (like the list Sundance provided awhile back).

I would go through every leak that occurred about the SC investigation and ask Mueller under oath if he had any knowledge of them and if he took any action to investigate them.

• Rhoda R says:

Actually, Mueller’s answer to that question has always been something along the lines of We never knew it but just couldn’t come up with evidence that Trump wasn’t guilty of anything.

33. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Nitwit Wallace doesn’t even pretend to appear objective. Gives Nadler ample, uninterrupted time to answer and embellish the softball q’s.

When questioning anyone supportive of DT, Wallace assumes the position of prosecutor, judge and jury, constantly interrupting with gotchas.

qualms about blatantly lying either. Cohen was not indicted for covering payments to Stormy. Cohen is imprisoned as a result of his own crimes.

Still waiting for the additional charges Cummings promised if Cohen lied to the committee during his public testimony. 🤮🤮

34. haruspex says:

Jordan needs to ask Mueller how many times he and his team met with Democrats and their operatives to prepare for this event

35. Bogeyfree says:

My guess is they don’t swear him in and thus he can say anything he wants without fear of repercussions.

So get ready for a ton of innuendos and misleading statements IMO.

36. wmingpt says:

More of the same…the public doesn’t even notice.

37. wmingpt says:

More of the same…the public doesn’t even notice.

38. Bogeyfree says:

At the end of the day, it is going to come down to AG Barr.

Does he act to uphold the rule of law as his focus and priority or is it really to protect the institutions?

We are heading into the 6th month since Mr. Barr has been in charge.

One would think that if he is going to bring ANYTHING forward and IMO there are a number of possible indictments he should be pursuing, it would have to come out BEFORE we get to close to the primaries, otherwise the left will cry foul and interference in a national election.

So IMO time is running out. Maybe another 30-90 days???

If nothing by Oct/Nov then IMO AG Barr is a sweeper just like the rest of them.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

As long as it isn’t politicians who are up for election or re-election being indicted then there’s no “election interference” angle. What, is the justice system supposed to halt for every election year now?
      But in general I share your pessimism.

39. beaujest says:

Stick an apple in that pigs mouth !

40. CTH Fan says:

I believe that this hearing is going to be used to defend the Mueller team against the revelations about their illicit actions during the investigation. That is what Mueller has to gain. They have to circumvent their own prosecution for unlawful attempts to pervert justice and enable a coup. Especially one of the Dems own, namely Schiff.

Is there not a case for witness tampering if the Dems collude with a witness about strategy for their upcoming testimony?

I am so disappointed in AG Barr for not fighting back against the Dems and their attempt to remove him. There surely has to be some recourse against such abuse of power.

Mr. President, please use your Presidential powers to the fullest to protect your executive branch, especially your AG. That is why we love you, you are a fighter. #KAG

41. Vincent says:

Mr mueller… can we agree That if Joseph Mifsud was NOT a Russian agent, or one working on behalf of the Russian government, that the entire pretext for the investigation was fatally flawed from its inception?? That the underlying predicate was based on a fallacy??

• mark says:

Vincent, good question. Could I add Mr. Mueller when did you know that Mifsud was working with the CIA?

• Vincent says:

Jordan and the boys should break out the props. Show all the pics of Mifsud with Boris Johnson, Claire smith, ash carter, etc. In addition, a copy of Mifsud’s attorney, Stephen Rowe’s cease and desist letter. should be provided. The letter basically threatened litigation against anyone that claimed Mifsud was/is a Russian asset, and makes clear he is a Western intel asset. It should also be noted that Mifsud was in the US at the request of OUR State Department in Feb 2017 to speak at a conference, was subsequently interviewed by team Mueller, and LET GO. Mueller can indict Russian bots he will NEVER extradite to stand trial, yet he let the Russian James Bond, the man so clever that he infiltrated the highest levels of Western intel, including teaching Western spooks at Link Campus in Rome, the face that launched a 1,000 ships GO.

42. youme says:

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said on Fox this morning: “The report presents very substantial evidence that the president is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.”

First question to Mueller:

I want you to list all the people who you communicated with to prepare for your testimony today.

• mimbler says:

And when he says “none”, what will the follow up question be? I don’t see the benefit of asking known serial liars questions that we don’t have provable facts to contradict the lies.

• All Too Much says:

And with that, you burned your five minutes.

43. jx says:

Working Families Party member Nadler already has his “conclusions”, now comrade will fish for evidence.

44. Magabear says:

And in true demonrat/media alliance strategy, fake news Yahoo has as their headline “Mueller Report claims 264 impeachable offenses”. That, of course, is according to Nadler. But the average LIV who just went to use their Yahoo mail will only see the headline which is intended to deceive them. This is how fake news works.

45. Bogeyfree says:

Now that the Butowsky alleged lawsuit is filed, one would think the DOJ, AG Barr and PT would be all over this and wanting to get to the bottom of the whole DNC email crap as it sits at the heart of the Mueller report.

It seems like this would be very easy, within a few days to prove one way or another by simply interviewing Wasserman, Brazile, Ratner, Butowsky and Assange.

Why is the obvious never done? This to me is an absolute must and a no brained Mr. Barr.

46. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I forced myself to watch FNS Wallace interview Nadler. I despise CW. I also noticed an air of desperation in that interview, with BOTH of those morons, about what they want out of Mueller. “It” made me laugh. “It” is starting to recognize “It” is in big trouble, too. What a pathetic conversation, Nadler’s eyes were shifting back and forth so fast, I thought he had nystagmus. They KNOW, folks. THEY KNOW THEY’RE SCREWED.

GOOD TIMES

47. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

I dread weeks like this when the freak circus comes to town.
    I just wish President Trump had a solid group of allies around him.
    It’s very hard to watch someone you have grown to care about, take the blows, lies and distortions for the disgusting hyenas.

48. Merkin Muffley says:

The fact that Fox News is now so eager to give these losers a platform from which to spew their bile says all you need to know about the change in Fox News over the last 10 years.

• Bogeyfree says:

What I wish is that Billionaire who help start Home Depot would use some of his money to start a new truly conservative National news TV organization, one that people can trust to report the news properly.

Fox would lose 60M American viewers overnight if he did this.

• Rhoda R says:

The last two years. That’s when the real decline became noticeable.

49. D.K. says:

He cannot testify. It would be disastrous for the democrats.

I expect a cancellation announcement, somehow blaming the President. He has threatened Mueller or something along those lines.