July 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #912

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

755 Responses to July 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #912

1. citizen817 says:

• yes….Mr.PDJT …Correct !!! or fire his as* ASAP !!!!!!!

• bertdilbert says:

Federal reserve is going to measure inflation risk verses full employment. Then mumble some high faulting words that nobody really understands, but measures themselves above the rest of us. After all that, they will keep rates where they are.

Biggest benefactors would be big blue states with high debt and expensive housing markets, so why? Trump has already won the Presidency on the economy and improving blue states economically is not going to make them red states. Let the democrats waddle in their piles of poo.

2. citizen817 says:

30 minute Podcast w/
    Mollie Hemingway &
    Carrie Severino discussing
    “Justice On Trial”

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

• TreeClimber says:

That last tweet… xD

• Rhi says:

Yep, I LOVE this President!
        He said “I will teach the republicans how to win”. I see many saying he shouldn’t have said that or that’s not presidential or other such mamby pamby quizling comments but personally I want someone with brass knuckles who will take a wrecking ball to the swamp.
        Jesus called out the hypocrites as a den of vipers and whitewashed sepulchers and fashioned a whip together to beat the reprobates- just what Trump is doing rhetorically.
        The republic hangs in the balance, the time for niceties trying to not offend anyone is long gone. This is not a game.

• peace says:

When people tell me that Trump is not “presidential” I ask them to define the term and then tell me what President is an example of one who is “presidential”? This usually shuts them up since Obama, Clinton, and Bush were certainly not anywhere near “presidential.”

• What these people choose not to understand is that Donald Trump is re-defining what “Presidential” is. He is re-defining the country’s expectations for what qualifications they bring to the post, by being the first person in American history to have actually done so. Unlike every one of his predecessors, Trump is neither a career politician nor a retired Army General. He wrote a book called The Art of the Deal, among many others. He is upsetting every establishment apple-cart that he can lay his hands on. The institution will never again be the same.

• budklatsch says:

And he is reinvigorating those of us that have been fed up ‘Presidential’ precedents.

• Robby says:

“What these people choose not to understand is that Donald Trump is re-defining what “Presidential” is.”

Exactly, Mike. I voted for Trump because he is an outsider, a disrupter, a smart businessman, and not “status quo”. But most of all, because he was NOT A POLITICIAN!
              People still don’t get that last point. I despise both Dems and Repub politicians because the vast majority of them are crooks and liars.

The fact that the media and most of Trump’s detractors still cannot understand him or his methods reveals their intellectual and analytical ineptitude. I hope they never do.

• Linda K. says:

I agree with you about Trump, Mike, but I would say that in the early years of this Republic, Presidents and representatives were meant to be citizens and men who had lived their life and career in business of some kind. No one wanted career politicians and lawyers (awfully prevalent in Washington) to be the ones governing a free people.
              In addition, the perspective and experience a man has had in life was deemed necessary to make decisions in law and governing. The showboats and parasites who make a fortune off of corrupt public service and spend their whole careers in Washington were not desired.

I don’t know how it got off the rails, but I agree, Trump is redefining the Presidency. He really is what we need and I wish here were more people like him, willing to give back to this country.

• stripmallgrackle says:

From a man who redefined the presidency a century ago:

“It’s not the critic who counts, not the one who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood, and who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend himself in a worthy cause, who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat!”

– Theodore Roosevelt

TR intentionally made news with his use of the “bully pulpit”, a term he himself coined. TR took on the trusts and corporations, targeting their monopoly power and their corrupting influence on government. For his efforts, the democrats repaid him by dogging his administration with accusations of colluding with the same corporations he was bringing to heel, and pointed to large campaign contributions to republicans by Standard Oil as evidence of favoritism.

Today historians rank TR as one of the greatest presidents.

As President Trump battles the corrupt progressive monopoly in Washington, the movement itself is collapsing under the weight of its unrestricted absolutism. The democrats maintain a campaign of character assassination and continually portray Trump as the embodiment of evil, characterized by the very traits they themselves have chiseled into the stereotype of the modern politician: intolerance, greed, willingness to collude with foreign powers, sexual impulsiveness, deceit, and ignorance.

TR had an iron will, and he recognized the need for corrections to the balance of power, both in the economy and in government, as new technologies were redefining the boundaries of freedom for the middle class and the rich and powerful. Today, history repeats.

TR also won his second term in a landslide, while charges of graft and corruption had little impact on the election.

• hoosiergranny says:

The issue, as I see it, is that people want a 19th century proper president while they all act like 21st century teens.

If you do not show respect for authority and don’t expect your children to, why should your president?

If you do not measure your words and avoid profanity, why should your president?

If you aren’t perfectly proper and “appropriate” at all times, why should your president?

You get my drift. We’re living in the 21st century with a bunch of socialist thugs, RINOs and swamp creatures. I prefer my president to be a fighter when he needs to be. I think he’s a perfectly proper president at all other times. Let Trump be Trump, nobody does it better.

• Truthfilter says:

The truth is that many of the politicians in previous centuries were NOT always presidential or stately to each other. There were physical altercations and even a couple of duals in DC and in the state legislatures. They cursed, brought knives, guns, and they consumed a lot of alcohol. It’s fun to imagine what Andrew Jackson might have done with a Twitter account.

• MaineCoon says:

I totally agree with you and you are right on point regarding Scripture. There are many chapters in Matthew — the Woe to the Pharasees series (whitewashed sepulchers as you referenced)- where Jesus lamblasts the hypocritical pharisees. Anyone supporters who complaints or has a problem with President Trump doing the same as Jesus really should study those chapters. Then they will understand his actions. O ye of little faith who goes light on evil and enables evil actions by evil people.

• Bigly says:

Lol. “XD”

5. Brian Baker says:

Can someone at DOJ please then use FARA to go after Mueller, McCabe, et al for their prior work with Oleg Deripaska?

6. citizen817 says:

7. Grandma Covfefe says:

USA * 🇺🇸 * Unstoppable President Trump * 🇺🇸 * USA (474 Days to E-Day)

🦅 KAG while Making America Greater Again
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

For Dems, “The Squad” and Uni Party:
    🌟 ”The words of their mouths are wicked and deceitful;
    they fail to act wisely or do good.” 🌟
    -— Psalm 36:3
    ————–
    ***Praise: President Trump’s Pledge to America’s Workers campaign, launched a year ago today, is a yuge success
    ***Praise: Reliving the historical Apollo 11 Flight and Landing on the Moon
    ***Praise: “President Trump’s tariffs is working,” say American steel manufacturer Nucor
    ***Praise: Fake Media lost credibility

🙏 Pray:
    — for 24/7 protection for President Trump and MAGA Team during R&R
    — for protection & success for ICE agents while arresting/deporting illegal aliens
    — for Congress to listen to America then ratify USMCA
    — for quick confirmation for Mark Esper (Def Sec) and Gene Scalia (Labor Sec)
    — for General Flynn and his family
    — (wrongfully) criminal contempt charges on AG Barr and Sec Ross be reversed/cancelled
    — crimes committed by “The Squad” be exposed to sunlight soon
    — Presidential Candidate Democlowns to continue to fumble, grumble, jumble, mumble, stumble, crumble..then diminish…pouf.
    — Deep State’s strategies all collapse and evaporate…poof…pouf….
    — for USA Election Integrity, Citizen Certifications and catch voting fraudsters
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land and sea
    — for our WALL being built now – speed & protection for wallbuilders
    — Protection for: Military, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP Horses, BP dogs
    — for Sundance, Adrem, Menagerie, and crew—working to keep the Treehouse informed and clean
    — for all America’s kids including 5 yr old Landen–protection
    — 🇺🇸 Home of the Brave 🇺🇸
    ————————————————–
    🦅 “No one can beat the American worker. And no one can match the might of loyal, dedicated, patriotic American citizens. You’re incredible people.”
    —(7-12-19 Remarks in Wisconsin)
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸
    ———————————————————————————————————————
    “🦅“But those who wait on the Lord……Shall renew their strength;
    🦅They shall mount up with wings like eagles,…..
    🦅They shall run and not be weary.…..They shall walk and not faint.”……Is 40:31”
    —-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Saturday July 20, 2019—–

• Rhoda R says:

I was getting a bit worried Grandma, you’re usually one of the first to post on this thread. Glad to see that it’s only you being just a bit late to night.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Got distracted reading an article and lost track of time…..ha, but i know how you feel. We get that way when President Trump or Sundance does something out of line. Remember Pres. Trump’s first international trip to Saudi Arabia? This whole Treehouse and its leaves were rattling..we were all freaking out about having him out of the country. And the other half of the Treepers trying to get us to calm down? Good times.

Our President is the bravest and boldest person we all know.
        We all feel so blessed to have him on our side against “The Squad” and their ilks.
        President Trump sure needs our 24/7 prayers and I’m so thankful we, in the Treehouse, can do this for President Trump and his MAGA Team (which always includes his family, too)

Thank God we have each other here to look out for. I love you all…
        May the Lord bless you and everyone in the Treehouse.

• Tiffthis says:

What a great story G-ma. I hadn’t found the treehouse at the time of the first Saudi visit, but ur description was exciting to read as if I was among the shaking leaves. When I pray, I always include you and yours 👍🏼😊

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Thank you Grandma for those very kind thoughts. We love you too and the daily prayer you so very well put together.
          Most of the time I read your prayer early in the morning and it gives me a good start.
          🙏🏻

• BetsyRossRocked says:

I tried two times just now to post my prayer response to Grandma but
      it’s still a no show , Grandma and Angelle please know that I am still
      here Praying ! even if my post doesn’t show up .
      Isn’t it strange that I can respond to everything but Grandma’s prayer ?
      Been going off / on for a month or more.
      It’s making me nuts !

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Dear Angelle . I was writing as you were posting !

I went to your Great Tree yesterday , thinking I could contact you
        thru your blog , just in case I couldn’t get anything to post anymore.
        Started to read TGTree again calmed down .
        I’ve been feeling paranoid that my posts that start with Praying are
        binge wiped out . I didn’t even know it finally posted yesterday.
        I was still trying at 5:00 pm last night !
        Strange !

Know that sometimes thoughts of you pop into my mind and when they do
        I say an extra prayer for you , same for Patrick H. just incase !

Thanks for the email , will save it .

Shalom !

• So much appreciated, Betsy. Everything just kind of got jumbled and mixed up tonight. I emailed Ad Rem and told her she could remove my first reply post to you since it might be confusing to other readers since it was meant for you elsewhere. Wrong click for the wrong place.

Ad Rem and Treepers, my apology for getting my message to Betsy mixed up in location. It was meant elsewhere. Got a little extra time tonight and tried to cram too many things in at once.

Blessing to all here!

• Betsy, I just tried to post a second reply to you explaining why my first reply seemed a bit confusion….thought you elsewhere and was replying accordingly. You can still use the email address I put in that first reply…didn’t realize your message to me was from the CTH. But that’s okay. It’s an emergency email address so friends can let me know about other friends who are sick and let me know if I need to contact them.

Seems WP is being WP tonight.

Shalom!

• Glad too see you’re post Angelle…Was beginning to worry!!! Blessing of God go With you!!!

• convert says:

Is something going on with Ristvan? I hope not! He is a great resource in the tree! All these crooked lawyers and judges involved in these witch hunts create confusion for a living and he sorts it out for us!

• Convert…

Thx for asking. I’m sure other Treepers know more about ristvan’s situation than I do, but I had read his reply to Grandma’s prayer and seems his significant other has some very serious health issues and has kept him up later than usual. So he commented in a reply after GC’s prayer….which I thought was great and the responses would be comforting to him. So pray accordingly for him and her.

And I agree, he is a top notch resource of sorting out the jungle of legalese. One of CTH’S treasures for sure!

Have a great weekend!

• Pale rider says:

Hey Angelle, we missed you.

• auscitizenmom says:

Thanks for the update on Patrick.

8. citizen817 says:

• Mac says:

President Trump has a 50% approval rating according to Rasmussen. They are probably low by at least ten points. I’d bet serious cash, however, that Melania’s approval rating is at least in the mid-80s. If she possesses such incredible beauty and grace now, she must have caused traffic accidents back when she was in her 20’s and 30’s!

I am grateful to President Trump for a great many things, but the fact his win gave us Melania to look at instead of that shrieking harridan he had for an opponent, is truly a major blessing from the Almighty.

9. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. Apfelcobbler says:

Ilhan’s husband is (was?) the campaign manager for Alondra Cano (Minneapolis). (What does he do now?) In any case, he’s a full-on Marxist, as is his “client”. These people have ZERO appreciation for capitalism. Furthermore, they are interfering with law enforcement! If Ilhan herself broke the immigration laws, it MUST be prosecuted.

14. citizen817 says:

• mr.piddles says:

Oh yeah? Michelle Obama had that “school lunch thing”. So there!

• Tseg says:

I remember my elementary school son at the time telling me all the kids were skipping lunch rather than eating the forced whole-wheat pizza. Pizza day historically was the most anticipated event of the week.

• Robert Smith says:

Way,way back when I was in school, by far, Pizza day was the most anticipated. And the pizza wasn’t even that good. It was just much better than the rest of the stuff.

• mr.piddles says:

Back in my day Elementary School “pizza” consisted of a Thomas’ English Muffin, a squirt of some tomato-based liquid, and a sprinkle of what was very likely shredded mozzarella cheese. Toasted until JUST BEFORE the cheese melted… deeeeeelish! Not quite as good as Tater Tot day… but still pretty good.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Remember Social Media removing photos of the New School lunches?

• wondering999 says:

School lunches *can* be nasty. I remember participating in a summer program where the kids all got baloney and cheese sandwiches plus “blueberries”. I wondered WTH why won’t they eat blueberries? Then I tasted these “blueberries”. They tasted like wood. I still can’t imagine how or where they were obtained.

Local Kroger’s leaves out a stand with bananas for kids to try free. I once worked with a farmer who did something similar at a farmer’s market — he would hand out tomato slices from *delicious* homegrown tomatoes, not those watery engineered things that chickens won’t eat

Food is important. The groceries, with their sample programs, can help change things up… too many people don’t get decent nutrition. My daughter started tracking her diet (and mine, while I was visiting) and apparently the potassium was WAY too low along with some other things. Eat well!

• wondering999 says:

Potassium helps to balance out the sodium. I don’t eat fast food generally, but fast food, even one meal, will usually put you way beyond normal sodium recommendations. Took a nutrition class where the instructor asked us to sample different fast food offerings and see if we could find *one* with sodium in normal ranges. No one could! Subway came the closest… but just about everything would skyrocket your sodium levels. That’s bad enough, but if you don’t have sufficient potassium to pull out the sodium, it’s not a good situation

• makers mark says:

School lunches. I went to high school in a small town in South Carolina (1972 graduate), and I have fond memories of the cafeteria lunch food. Everything was delicious every day, including home-made yeast rolls. (Oh the memories of the smell of those rolls baking, be it in the hallways or the classroom. I couldn’t wait for lunchtime at Newberry High School !

15. delighteddeplorable says:

Whew! There you are! No need for you to wonder if you’d be missed.
    🙏❤️🙏

16. joeknuckles says:

I humbly suggest that POTUS starts taking the following approach regarding the suicide squad:

“I will no longer criticize any of the 4 squad members directly by name. From now on, I will simply refer to them as Democrats. It is clear to me that they are now the leaders of the Democrat Party and that the rest of the party will follow them, no matter what. That being the case, I feel this is the most appropriate course of action.”

17. citizen817 says:

18. citizen817 says:

19. emet says:

I do not know Omar’s precise immigration situation, but see 8 USC 1451. It may well be that Omar gets sent back. Even though she was 12 when she came, if her father can be denaturalized for concealing his true identity, then his spouse and children are likewise denaturalized. Thinking POTUS has been briefed, so must stay back from “send her back” because this issue heading to court.
    Makes my mouth water

• joeknuckles says:

She would martyr herself first.

• Dutchman says:

She doesn’t have to martyr herself!
        She’s DACA, baby! If she was 12, than her parents being illegal brought her here. SHE’s not responcible. She’s one of those poor “DACA kids”, that the Dems made,such an issue of, just before they threw them under the bus!

No wonder she’s bitter mad at the,U.S., and is making Pelosi’s life hell!

• 1stgoblyn says:

But the family she arrived in the States with were not illegal immigrants; they were given asylum. There is a difference. However, the Omar family committed fraud by allowing her, her father and her sister to use their family to embed themselves into their family to gain illegal entry into the States. Her other 3 siblings used their real names to get into the UK.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, A) I was going for a little humor, forgot the /s.
            B) I didn’t know these little details.

Still given the flawed rationale for DACA, you COULD say she,WAS 12 y.o. when she came to this,country.
            What does it matter whether her parents illegally smuggled themselves and her across the border, or committed refugee fraud?

“SHE isn’t responsible, she was JUST a ‘child’!”

Its a rediculous, flawed notion. The parents did a horrible thing to their children, bringing them into a country, illegally and so consigning them to decond class status, and potential deportation from the only country they’ve known.
            I GET it, but tough. Blame your irresponsible parents, and leaders of both parties over many years,who created this problem, and allowed it to fester.
            Then, you and your parents go back, and get at the back of the line.

• mopar2016 says:

Omar should be frisked every time she enters the House.

20. Apfelcobbler says:

Here’s Ilhan’s husband’s profile. Have a look at how plugged in to Minnesota politics – He was campaign advisor to City Council member Alandra Cano, who advises residents how to avoid ICE and assures them that the PD will not be enforcing ICE directives in the city. (Perhaps doing outreach to Somalis for this LatinX candidate). These people are taking over Minnesota full steam ahead, and have absolutely no appreciation of capitalism or American traditions.

Alandra Cano:

Ilhan’s husband (note their daughter is already recruited into Climate Change youth agitation)

• Apfelcobbler says:

My apologies for redundancy Admin – there was a delay showing up and I assumed my post got dropped!

I am beginning to wonder if Ilhan’s first husband is being protected – not the flamboyant brother husband. He was born in Somalia and also had a name change after gaining US citizenship. I have a hunch he may have been in Somalia during the post 1991 tumult. Ilhan’s family left (implying her clan was not aligned with the post Siad Barre chaos). But what about her husband? When did he come here? Curously, as late as 2015, Ilhan addressed the Somali Youth League. Just exactly where does she stand on Al Shebab?

21. Robert Smith says:

Remember that Monica Witt Defected to Iran in 2013

• Bubba Cow says:

I do remember and I read the article –
      but why do you bring it up ?

• Robert Smith says:

I thought the timing before the Iran deal, Obama and Kerry still talking to Iranians and closing the deal, is just too fishy. As in actively strengthening Iran.

As in not only is the deal not going to have good or any real enforcement protocols, Iran may be more confident we can’t use human intelligence to try to get a read on things after the deal. Granted, this is a really dark read into the events.

22. Magabear says:

Disappointed with Tucker tonight during his interview with Tulsi Gabbard (she wouldn’t refer to PDJT as President Trump, so I won’t refer to her as a congresswoman). How is PDJT pulling out of the stupid Obama Iran nuclear deal the reason for Iran hijacking oil tankers? And considering PDJT has resisted the pressure from many to become involved in mideast conflicts, why would a self professed non-interventionist like Gabbard say he has a failed mideast strategy? She’s full of it and Tucker just nodded in approval. He’s usually better than that.

And why is Gabbard in Puerto Rico during what looked like a Castroesque uprising? Maybe because she’s comfortable in that setting?

• Deb says:

The Iran deal was basically an extortion racket. We paid cash and allowed businesses to make money in Iran, and in return Iran would pretend to play nice.

So now that the deal is off, Iran is openly nasty and the globalists need to continue with back door business dealings instead of openly funding a tyrannical regime.

It’s blaming the victim. Basically what the left always does.

• Apfelcobbler says:

Darn it, we missed an opportunity to send AOC, and leave her there! It is disappointing that Gabbard hasn’t credited PT for keeping the peace.

• Giant Ground Sloth says:

Tucker is not usually better than that. He basically thinks that President Trump is incompetent and stupid.

And unlike President Trump, Tulsi might actually be a Russian agent. She often sounds like a spokesperson for the Russian foreign ministry.

• Jerzy973 says:

Same. I was highly upset. The mean was in a trance with her “anti-war” talk which caused him to become Sleepy Tucker.
      No mention that the admin gave all parties in favor of the flawed deal, 1yr to fix it, nothing happened! How is 500 troops in an ALLY country a problem!? What provocation? Are we stealing tankers become we have OrangeManBad syndrome? Didn’t they shoot down a drone more expensive than our most expensive fighter(f-35)? Tucker looked like he got done smoking Pakistan’s finest weed!

• Somebody says:

It was worse than that, Tucker Carlson said “Amen” after Gabbard’s little rant. He also pondered why there are not more voices like hers 🙄

• CountryDoc says:

Oh Noes!! Have the deep state manipulators gotten to Tucker? Has he been with Epstein? Did he adopt kids through some illegal means? What is in his FBI file? Did he receive a welcome book to the Arkancide hall of fame? Seriously, this is quite a drastic change from Tucker. Can the time of change be pinpointed? And if so, what exactly happened to cause that change. Is he now functioning as Enemedia?

• freespeechfanatic says:

Trust no one but Trump. And even put his feet to the fire from time to time. No one is infallible, and when it comes to politics, blind spots, hypocrisy, random obtuseness are invariable.

• Linda K. says:

Well, an angry mob did break down TUCKER’S front door while his wife hid in the closet. Too bad she didn’t gp get the shotgun and open the door for them.
      Did anyone ever see “The Night of the Hunter? great movie, and she shoots him later, wounding him.

• Linda K. says:

23. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Now this is a real sign of panic

TRANSLATION — You incompetent Dems and Media are so inept, and POTUS is so good and is rolling to re-election, that myself and Barack have to get in the game on our best-leveraged (most liberals) social media source to try to help you out. Here are some talking points. Dems, buck up and fight. Trump is kicking your rear ends. Sheesh.

Michelle and Barack don’t want to get involved in all this more than they have to do. They want to be entertainment stars and make a lot of money. The more you get into political food fights, the more polarizing you become.

However, they understand that “Trump vs Squad” is a 2020 rout for Trump. The Squad are embarrassing, rogue amateurs. It’s like Trump vs Rosie. And the Dem 2020 candidates are not helping out much (they’re irrelevant as The Squad is elevated), and don’t have the skills to help out even if they tried to do so.

Thus, the Old Guard now has to try to step in and save things. But be clear — Michelle Obama is not running for President. She would never put herself in a spot where she could straight-up lose to POTUS. That’s not happening.

But Michelle feeling like she has to tweet now, as POTUS is surging and getting close to checkmate 16 months out from the election, is a very ominous sign for the Dems. Very ominous.

I give credit to Team Obama (Axelrod, Barack, Michelle, etc). At least they understand what is taking place right now. They know Trump has taken over and is about to put things away. And if someone doesn’t stop POTUS soon, it will all be over.

Sadly for them, it’s too late. No one cares what they say (always the case when you are out of power and don’t have the chance to come back), and POTUS’ bully pulpit sets the tone for the nation.

Everything we wanted to see happen is on it’s way to happening. Shattered Obamas, powerless Dems, justice for the Coup (at least some justice; probably not full justice), POTUS at full power, America returning to what it should be rather than the debacle of the last decade, etc.

Everything is shaping up great. Looking forward to more desperation plays like this one by Michelle. We’ve waited a long time for this, and the hour is at hand.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

More panic. This is a popular hard-left activist who sees the writing on the wall:

It’s all slipping away. OMG fascism!

It’s all slipping away, and they know it.

Good times ahead for MAGA Nation.

• Nigella says:

Michelle… Just go away.. We know you are no longer “proud” of your Country since you no longer defile the White House.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

16 months left, Nigella. And then we are finally finished with these clowns.

Of course, we cannot get cocky or sloppy. But as the saying goes, it’s getting late early for Dems now. And the smart Dems and Media know it.

Love it.

• Dutchman says:

“Don’t shoot, until you see the whites of their eyes”, right?
          In other words don’t WASTE your ammunition, by shooting prematurely.

The Dems have already shot ALL their ammunition!
          WHAT is their nominee going to throw at PDJT, that they haven’t already thrown at him, and been deflected?
          Rascist, being addressed as we comment.
          Russia, dead on arrival
          Mental capacity, addressed.
          Tyrant (don’t we wish, he’d have Kerry shot, if he was).
          Sex scandal, won’t work.

They have used up all their ammunition, he’s still standing, and they got NOTHING.
          AND, besides that he has his record. Phenominal growth, while rest of world is in doldrums.
          They got media, but its been discredited, He’s got tweets, which is,a phenominally powerful bully pulpit!

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

They’re done, Dutchman. Done. If you are rolling out Michelle to help at this stage you are in bad, bad shape.

Love to see it!

Working to get that rapper back from Sweden, how brilliant is that? With help from Kanye!

• Dutchman says:

And they don’t even have a NOMINEE, yet. Wait till they have a nominee. He will slice, dice, bake, broil, saute and most of all, SKEWER who EVER it is.

I KNOW its gonna get down and dirty, thats Politics. A blood sport.

WHO gets the short straw? Doesn’t matter, its an NPC candidate he’s running against!

• Bert Darrell says:

The D-Rats seem to have no idea about the extent of the self-inflicted damage caused by proclaiming 24/7 during weeks that the border crisis was manufactured and now crying about its horrible status. They are incredibly stupid if they think that thinking voters are not woke to their losing, nonsensical strategy.

Pelosi, Schumer, the Mad Squad and the lying fake media have so severely damaged the D-Rat “brand” they must now be relying on election fraud.

• Dutchman says:

Article in AmericanThinker today on the plan to use Fed database on the Census. Author has been argueing for some time that THIS is, in fact how we should DO the census.
                  That spending $16 BILLION to do a head count is a rediculous boondoggle, and what we get at the,end is highly innacurate.
                  Also says if the Gov. IT people aren’t totally incompetent, the info SHOULD be in the computers, and relatively easy AND QUICKLY retrieved.
                  I wonder if PDJT has been working on this for some time, simply from the standpoint of it being rediculous, wastefyl spending.
                  Maybe a plan “B” for when election commission was shut down

It also occurs to me; there are numerous reasons why polling is innaccurate. One nobody ever mentions is “Because the datebase they start with is from the Census, and innacurate.”
                  Just a thought,…

• Somebody says:

I wouldn’t count the dems out just yet. Let’s not forget that the Mueller investigation was many things, but it was also clearly opposition research via subpoena power. I don’t think they found much, hence the efforts to obtain more records, but they’ll make mountains out of as many mole hills as they can.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, I know. But when people a rightly cautioning against becoming over-confident, it means you have a pretty good reason for feeling confident! LOL.
              The age of Trump had thrown jut about every old “established truth” of politics out the window, so we are, and have been for sime time, in uncharted waters.
              Never the less, it sure seems like the Democrats have dug themselves into an incredibly deep hole, that it would be almost impossible for ANYONE to climb out of, and they have no one capable of climbing. Their whole bench seems to be the players that only get a chance to play, late in tthe 4th quarter, when the score is so lopsided it doesn’t matter, the team is going to lose.
              All saying “put me in coach, put ME in!” As they cling to their shovels.

It certainly doesn’t look good for the Dems, even THEY know it. No doubt its gonna get ‘down and dirty’ as politics is a blood sport. PDJT has shown himself to be devastating at down and dirty when necesary, so I think some reasonable and cautionary optimism is warranted.

• Robert Smith says:

“For the first time in my adult life I’m proud of this country” — when did Michelle Obama say that?

Did Michelle imply that before she was an adult and was proud of the country, if she ever was, she was a silly ho?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Just one small example of why she cannot run against POTUS. POTUS is making this the “Patriotism vs USA Hate” election. Michelle would get decimated. She will never take that loss.

• Dixie says:

I believe that was just about the same time she made the comment at a college graduation that her husband won Iowa followed by “there ain’t no black folk in Iowa”. She made the whole election all about race when she said that.

• SharkDiver says:

Great post! Can you even imagine Big Mike in a debate with Trump? That would definitely be worth the price of admission.

• Bogeyfree says:

It’s starting. Michelle is most definitely going to be their 11th hour “savior and will be positioned as the great healer. All 20 Dem candidates will politely back out and yield to Michelle.

Each week now you are seeing an article, a comment coming out on Michelle. It will continue to ratchet up over these next 3-4 months.

IMO this has been their play all along and why O has never endorsed any of the 20

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

She will not get in. She is being used from the sideline because she is needed. I wont say it’s impossible, but I would bet any amount of money she will never get in. She’s just trying to help her side out.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Michelle’s bestie, Beyonce, just met the lower tier Royals.
      She collaborated with her 7year old daughter Blue Ivy on ‘Brown Skin Girl’ Song From Lion King.
      I haven’t heard it but—Michelle’s campaign song would no doubt be based on race, as she does with everything.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Now we know why these four women in congress have been given some much attention.
        They were suppose to shoot up like stars and support the impending Queen, Michelle.
        They just turned out to be vulgar, racist, unvetted sinkers.

24. usnveteran says:

July 18, 2019
    By: The Immigration Reform Law Institute
    ‘Judicial Amnesty On Chopping Block’
    — The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) has filed a brief with the U.S. Department of Justice urging the Attorney General to overturn a Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) ruling giving effect to state-court sentence alterations designed to keep criminal aliens in the country.’ …

— By law, an alien who has been convicted of a crime and sentenced to imprisonment for one year has committed an “aggravated felony” and is deportable. But routinely, such aliens, faced with this immigration consequence of their actions, ask the state court that convicted them and sentenced them to reduce their sentence to less than one year’s confinement. Too often, state court judges go along, and the aliens present the “reduced” sentence to an immigration judge and argue that they have not — now — committed an aggravated felony. The BIA has ruled that immigration judges must give effect to these after-the-fact sentence reductions, and may not order aliens who have received them removed. …
    https://www.irli.org/single-post/2019/07/18/Judicial-Amnesty-on-Chopping Block

July 17, 2019
    By Warren Mass, @ The New American Website
    “Immigrant Rights” Attorneys Continue To Help Illegal Migrants Sue Government:

July 19, 2019
    World News Daily
    Muslim Caucus Announces Plan To ‘Build Our Power’:
    “Aims to unite as one constituency across America”

July 11, 2019
    By John Salvatore
    ICYMI: Democrats Moving Forward With Bill Allowing Non-Citizens To Hold Public Office:

July 17, 2019
    By Bill Warner, PhD
    Twenty Questions About Islam Answered:

25. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Lefty pollsters trying to let their readers down gently:

This is why national polls mean little. It’s a state-by-state battle, not a simple battle for the popular vote.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

Would actually be pretty easy for Democrats to counteract this. Reach out to middle America on issues we care about instead of calling us names and treating us as an enemy. It’s what Bill Clinton and Barack Obama did, even if it was insincere. Be a whole lot easier to do than amending the constitution to get rid of the electoral college.

But they thought that after 8 years of Obama the right was defeated forever and there wasn’t any need to play nice anymore. That they could say what they really thought about us. Pursue their socialist dreams openly and with impunity. Hubris, reinforced by fake polls. Fatal miscalculation. Even more devastating to them is their inability to come to terms with it.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Dems abandoned that in 2008 and especially in 2012. And now they are reaping the results.

Great post, I fully agree.

All the Obama Dems have now is the race card. That’s it. See the Michelle Obama tweet above I posted. Same old thing. People are done with it, breaking free of that tyranny. Finally.

• Robert Smith says:

I was going to say but they don’t mean it, but you already said “insincere”. I think voters have a long record of what Democrats will do in power and what they think is important. Very little of it are things that Trump has concentrated on.

For the other races,the problem is many/most of them have already said Trump is evil, racist, immoral, and dumb in varying ways and combinations. So if Democrats stop saying that they will be exposed as frauds or have to answer why they don’t attack someone they see as evil/immoral etc. That is, they can’t ever sell “I can work with the president”

• If we go by popular vote we must have an honest talk about how many foreign nationals are registered to vote. Since the motor-voter bill in CA there have been million of foreigners registered to vote just in CA.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

But wait, I thought they cured that nagging electoral college problem by passing State laws forgoing the EC?

• Don McAro says:

Not for long….. remember that…Its important he wins the popular…this time…
      Leftsts are in a rush to give Electoral wins to the person that wins the popular

• This is why we NEED republicans and independents in all of the BLUE states to get out and vote even if it doesn’t matter because you are outnumbered. Every vote now goes towards the POPULAR vote total. For me, my PDJT vote was a waste because I live in a blue state. But now my vote goes towards the popular vote total. So I am contributing to shutting down the MSMDNC talking point of He Didn’t Win the Popular Vote. If we can crush them on both the PV and the Electoral College then maybe some of them will really move to Canada.

26. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Thank goodness for liberals. I hope we see signs like this at every 2020 Dem rally from now until election day:

They are doing our “framing” work for us. At no cost!

Walking right into the trap.

POTUS is genius.

27. spoogels says:

That money belongs to us: Mexican President risks feud with Trump by demanding El Chapo’s $12.6bn drug money be turned over to Mexico and NOT the US

Trump should use the proceeds of Guzmans crime to build the wall

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Not a chance AMLO. We’ve carried your country for far too long. Besides, that’s double dipping on top of what you already make in cartel payoffs.

• Alligator Gar says:

No, AMLO, that money belongs to the USA. Paid for by the suffering and dying of its drug addicted citizens made that way by MEXICAN greed. F off and die, AMLO.

28. spoogels says:

Mexico’s President Lopez Obrador calls El Chapo’s life term ‘inhumane’ after the drug lord is flown to US Supermax prison within hours of sentencing—

I bet he’s only sorry because he’s not getting his regular payoffs from the cartel

“Poor El Chapo” —what about the thousands of people his cartel killed?

And what about the horrific conditions in Mexican jails?
    Remember that Sgt Tahmoressi who took a wrong turn into Mexico and was arrested?
    Obama did stuff all to free him
    Greta v Susteren agitated for him to be freed and Trump helped him as well—before Trump became POTUS

29. Troublemaker10 says:

30. nimrodman says:

Paging William Barr … Attorney General William Barr …

I know you’re a busy man, but might this be somewhere down your priority list?

Hemingway: Those ‘Making False Allegations’ Against Kavanaugh Have Not Been Prosecuted

• Bubba Cow says:

and from Nunes committee ?
      They better be showing us a bigger roundup pretty quick.

• nimrodman says:

I almost didn’t post because it might be viewed as fruitless complaining, but a lot of good discussion resulted so I thank all y’all for that.

I had a thought that it might be hard to prosecute “false allegations” because it might be hard to “prove a negative” – that an alleged event did NOT occur.

But then I remembered that the FBI could conduct the investigation phase of said prosecution, catch the baddys in inevitable inconsistencies, and prosecute them for “lying to the FBI’ – at very least.

Hell, it’s worked before, I seem to recall “someone did something” like that.

31. One Voice says:

I think President Trump should tell people every chance he gets to Turn Off the MSM. It is a simple message. Every time you see news, turn it off.

32. MDNA I says:

Dovetailing w/ the story above in this thread by Nate Cohn, re Trump’s Electoral College advantage

33. MakeAmericaGreat says:

AdRem, had a post sent to the bin. Article from The Hill in the post. Just giving you a heads up. Thanks in advance 🙂

34. Lucille says:

Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is Racist… When They Think It’s From Trump

35. nimrodman says:

So now we have the word f#ck introduced into public discussion of the Presidential campaign. How utterly low-class. And they accuse PresTrump cheapening discourse.

But what else would we expect from this jerk?

Beto O’Rourke: ‘Don’t Be a F#ckstick’ Could Be My New Campaign Slogan

• Justin Green says:

More degeneracy from the left. He’s definitely appealing to the urine milkshake antifa crowd now. Drinking beer out of a paper sack didn’t work, and he’s desperate.

That won’t play well with older Democrats who have any sense of morals left. If there are any left.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

New campaign slogan? He still has a campaign?

• Robert Smith says:

With out sarcasm I think O’Rourke is exposing a true part of himself.

It is interesting that this is what he uses to generate a personality or generate any reason to like him. Whoever thought it was a good idea is sadly mistaken. Then again, does he still have a full staff? Yeas, you get paid but what Democrat wannabe operative wants that stain on their record?

• Debra says:

What else is HE to his wife?

Not a wage-earner.
      Have never seen him with any children of his own.
      Thinks going to the dentist is the most interesting thing about him besides being his wife’s ‘you know what’ . . .

• 1stgoblyn says:

Why was that question asked? Was the reporter (?) desperate to think up a different kind of softball question or what?

36. MDNA I says:

Trump’s making some good waves in the music industry – he already did w/ the major piece of legislation he signed but look at this

Set aside Bieber’s repeating the “cages” thing. He grew up in the entertainment industry, that’s all he hears & all that can reach him

• CNN_sucks says:

Yes if we release them all in Canada. Canada has the most draconian refugee and immigration policy since 1945.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Bieber’s another “transplant” who sees nothing wrong in telling us what HE deems as appropriate immigration policy.
      Oddly, I don’t see them clamoring to cross into Canada.

And btw Beebs, those “cages” are left over from obama, so don’t get it twisted.

• Sundowner says:

Bieber = MK Ultra = raped by Hollywood oligarchs = Democrat slave = open borders Communist mouthpiece

37. curator55 says:

War or Not With Iran?

It was a bewildering night watching Carlson and Hannity tonight. Carlson and 2 of his guests claimed there is no threat to the USA from Iran (but there is for the troops and allies in the region) and “Permanent Washington is Itching for War” led by Hawks on both sides and the alleged NSA war monger Bolton. Rep. Gabbard blamed Trump for the escalating tensions when he cancelled the Iran Deal and implemented sanctions and he should reverse these policies. Not one guest or Tucker mentioned anything about Iran’s funding of terrorism in the world or its nuclear ambitions and threats.

Then Brigadier Generals Hannity and Guiliani seemed to be spearheading a threat campaign to Iran about a potential war with knowledge of classified information. After “speaking to mutual sources they know which nuclear sites are the most dangerous and long drawn up plans have been made to wipe them out..It is beyond doable and will happen if this continues.” The most troubling boast was “it will be over quickly.” That belief has been uttered too often in history only to see the opposite.

What is up? War is the ultimate human folly but if Iran’s aggression is not countered, they will be emboldened.

• JoeMeek says:

The most troubling boast was “it will be over quickly.” That belief has been uttered too often in history only to see the opposite.”

The only thing that would probably be over quickly would be the now looking pretty good chance of a second Donald J. Trump term as President. This, along with the fact that, unlike Obama, he doesn’t like killing people, is why President Trump is very reluctant to get into yet another war on the other side of the planet.

• CN says:

Seems to me that the seizing of these ships might just be a stupid way of helping Iran get the contraband it needs. Brits and Swedes are capable of ANY perfidious behavior.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

The ship was British.
        The Brit’s should handle this if they have the intestinal fortitude.

However, for the last hundred years America has been saving the British from themselves. Let them handle this themselves……if they can..

Why danger American lives over a British Tanker?

Just leave it alone. Do nothing.

And every time something happens people bring up rumors, innuendo, and just plain exaggerations about what Bolton is saying or doing “Now”

Has he made a tweet on this?….A quote on this?
        Do you want someone to completely judge you by “your” past?

The President may increase sanctions…..but that is it…..

He won’t go to war over a captured British tanker with no oil in it.

• The only thing we know for sure about Iran is that Trump was entirely correct to abandon their attempts at appeasement, which inexplicably still seem to be working in Europe. (Don’t they remember the name, “Neville Chamberlain?”) Actions speak louder than words, and Iran’s panda-mask was immediately dropped when someone from the West refused to go along with their charade. Now, inexplicably, they are engaging in one act of international provocation after another. But they are playing against a Chess master … and I don’t think they know how to play chess.

38. spoogels says:

Decepticon

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez challenger once supported Obama

• She supported AOC also……

• Truthfilter says:

I’m not convinced that Murray is a plant to secure AOC’s re-election because I think she could actually defeat AOC. She’s black, female, and a legal immigrant from Jamaica. A better way to secure a win for AOC would have been to run a straight white male. She has been working with the NY GOP for a while and has been a strong supporter of POTUS since 2015. Lots of people who voted for DJT supported Obama. As for her sudden and sensational roll out, maybe someone in the NY GOP arranged it because they think she can actually win. AOC has less than %20 approval in her district. It’s an opportunity to flip that district red. Even if Murray has some possibly left-leaning policy positions, President Trump has some, too.

She’s a pro-family Christian. If she’s a socialist trying to infiltrate the GOP then she’s been playing the role for a long time and with superb acting skills. Infiltration IS possible given AOC’s handlers have conducted auditions for exactly these kinds of roles. Since AOC has lost support in that district, Mrs. Murray could very well be a plant to guarantee that another Young Turk socialist keeps that seat. I say this because Ive noticed the amount of support she is getting from New Yorkers and I think Mrs.Murray could actually win. But if a socialist infiltrator wins the 14th district on a phony conservative Pro-Trump platform—what does that say about the people in the 14th district of NY? It’s still a win for us.

Ive watched her interviews and I’ve read her tweets. She comes across as uncomfortable on television because she probably isn’t used to being in the national spotlight. She strikes me as humble. People have also pointed to her pearls and her Barbara Bush dress style as suspiciously over the top. But it could also be a reflection of a Jamaican-born woman who who has observed the dress styles of Condaleeza Rice, Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi. Pearls are classic and are worn by many successful female politicians at one time or another. To an islander immigrant family, they might be especially familiar.

In a general sense and in my limited experiences, Jamaicans have different perspectives and attitudes toward America than American blacks. Of course there is some political diversity in every group. It is very possible, though, that Mrs. Murray loves America and is grateful for the opportunities she herself has enjoyed as an immigrant.

Until I see some evidence that she’s a socialist operative or a plant, Im not going to draw any conclusions or send any support. Trust and verify.

39. Troublemaker10 says:

40. spoogels says:

Muslim Caucus: We’ll “Build Our Power” & “Unite As One Constituency Across America

41. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

This could potentially be very bad news not only for China, but the entire world because as we explained all the way back in March 2017, “The Fate Of The World Economy Is In The Hands Of China’s Housing Bubble”, and if China’s biggest, and most resilient bubble has now indeed burst, the not only is Trump about to steamroll China in the trade war, but the resulting deflationary shock wave is about to send every bond around the world deep into sub-zero territory.

• beachbum31 says:

while we sloth through the great recession and see the literal shut down of the US rust belt… Chinas car sales TRIPLE! give em hell VSGDJT. Go to hell, dirty barry

• Robert Smith says:

Putting aside the ghost cities that aren’t furnished and exist just for jobs, investment and keeping the Chinese economy humming doing nothing. The data shows that for the housing people actually live in the housing crises is spreading. Sales and income is grinding to a halt for people.

The flippers are already screwed. They’re just looking for bigger suckers.

42. MDNA I says:

The idea of Michelle Obama launching a presidential campaign to run in the Democratic primary at this stage makes no sense to me – that is, if I take it literally.

Running-mate on the final ticket? Possible. Far as I understand, the nominee can submit anyone, theoretically, as their running-mate to a convention floor vote.

Cf. 1980 when GOPe tried to foist President Ford onto Reagan as a running mate, & Reagan called GHW Bush (who had gone to bed) asking him to be his running-mate

• I just shake my head sometimes and wonder if the Democratic Party is really that stupid – again. “Pretty face, household name,” and worst of all, nothing more or less than “Barak Obama, The Sequel.™” No business qualifications at all. No experience having been the CEO of anything.

For the last 2-1/2 years, the American people have experienced what it’s like to have a President who once wrote The Art of the Deal, now effectively countering (for example) the nation that once wrote The Art of War. A President who didn’t grow up as a professional politician. A President who was elected to upset every DC apple-cart he could lay his hands on, and did it. A President who, in so doing, re-defined what “the Office of the President” is, and what will be expected going forward from every person who occupies it.

I have said before and will say again that future historians will write more books about this President, and about the times we are living in right now, than they did about Abraham Lincoln … who was another President who was “without honor in his own time.” I hope that it really isn’t a curse that “may you live in interesting times,” because, here we are!

• freespeechfanatic says:

We live in politically freakish times. Just about anything can happen.

• MDNA I says:

PS: the logistics make no sense. IF she ran, she’d have to go through the same steps every candidate does in rapid time. In 2016 the last GOP candidate to join the race was Kasich in August, right before the 1st debate, IIRC

So she’s gonna jump into this field of 900 candidates, compete for the funding, attend all of the debates, go to IA & NH & SC etc & by the time it’s January 2020 have made up her mine “Ya know, I didn’t plan on a full year plus of exhaustion & agony until like, late last year, but put me in, Coach?”

• Guyski says:

After GWB, Americans have a disdain for ‘political dynasties’. Jeb! failed, Hillary failed, Michelle will fail.

43. Dora says:

If possible at all, try to stay away from California. This is nothing to fool around about.

• amwick says:

I am taking a trip in November that will start in LA. I just paid for travel insurance,,, just in case something terrible happens… 😔😔😔

• Pale rider says:

Dora, It seems if this doesn’t destroy the state they will just keep pushing until they come up with a deadlier cocktail.
      Who knows maybe California sliding off in the ocean will be “their” doing? I could see democrats coming up with that solution to kill the rats and fleas, pass out floaties.

• Sundowner says:

Bill Clinton’s former Transportation Director, privy to all manner of Intel and state secrets runs this site and has been projecting 227 million American citizen deaths… between now and 2025…with GNP falling to 2.7 Trillion, with military budget necessarily slashed.

Implies a national holocaust.

We have witnessed the invasion – which I first learned about right before the European circus – in an English post-grad class. It is no secret among those in higher education that these events are planned and executed by bigger fish than ordinary citizens.

Common Sense Dave Hodges has been earning that Mexican policia are being trained as U.N. soldiers.

We play dumb sheep at our peril. But, hey, it’s all just a big f*cking movie, right?

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. wtd says:

The @realDonaldTrump has made #2020 a bold and binary decision.
    Are you going to choose socialists, choose ISIS, choose the Palestinian flag, choose Cair? Or are you going to choose to Make America Great Again? Choose @realDonaldTrump

46. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

And 💯 % of the 95% were “reunified” with a parent or guardians already living in the country illegally.
    Nuts

• Debra says:

Individual sponsor?

Purchaser? Bought for slave (indentured service) work? For the sex trade? As a dowry to gain a spouse?

Please, PDJT, cease any and all asylum programs until this mess can be adequately sorted out.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

This has been happening for years. Some may very well be biological parents. But they’re here illegally too. It’s no secret, as a matter of fact it’s been discussed in congressional hearings.

47. Don McAro says:

48. Jason Ross says:

“Mr. Trump is a man of action,” Mr. Ahmadinejad said in a lengthy telephone interview with The New York Times. “He is a businessman and therefore he is capable of calculating cost-benefits and making a decision. We say to him, let’s calculate the long-term cost-benefit of our two nations and not be shortsighted.”

If Trump brings Iran to the table and deescalates this crisis for which all the usual neo-con frauds are salivating, it would be next-level MAGA.

• Robert Smith says:

Ahmadinejad was tossed because he didn’t listen to the hard-line mullahs?

It would make sense for Iran to do so because even the NK’s came to the table and they actually have the bomb. Iran would have to get off that destruction of the US thingy though wouldn’t they?

• jebg46 says:

But, but, that would go against Kerry and Obama’ advice. Remember Kerry’s daughter married an Iranian so they may have leaverage over him. Not sure if she lives there.