Video has surfaced from an early 2018 church event held in Texas by Democrat Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson where she asks white audience members to stand and apologize to black audience members for the sins of slavery.

According to the Washington Examiner: “Williamson was speaking on her “Love America Tour” at the Unity of Houston in July, 2018 when she began by having all of the white people stand up, Joy Sewing, who was in the crowd, of the Houston Chronicle wrote at the time.

The spiritual guru then asked all of the white people to hold the hands of black people near them and to repeat after her. Williamson began with “I apologize …” (read more)

The Daily Caller has a video of the event along with a recap segment of Marianne Williamson from the first democrat presidential debate in Miami.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, A New America, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Election 2020, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Patriotism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Good Grief – Video of Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson Asking White People to Apologize to Black Audience for Slavery…

1. Sherri Young says:

Marianne Williamson should make her next book about conscription during the Civil War. Conscription started in 1862 so there must not have been enough enthusiasm to even fill the ranks after less than a year. The minimum age of conscripts kept getting lower and lower too, at least in Texas.

Most government workers were exempted because they were deemed essential/irreplaceable personnel. Not kidding.

2. Sharon says:

Once again, their assumption is guilty-until-proven-innocent…..or until apology is given and accepted.

Forced speech and forced thought. Pol Pot would be amazed. And pleased..This is one of the inevitable consequences of the nonsense that took root in connection with “hate crime” laws. Frankly, I have never thought that criminal charges or punitive results should be based on what the person was thinking when they crushed their neighbor’s skull. The charges and the punishment should be determined by the act, not by the thought and I said so when that garbage was being formulated. Got some concerned looks from fellow Christians who couldn’t understand why I would be so harsh when they just wanted to feel good about punishing people for what they were thinking.

Our Republic is infested with this kind of mental and moral garbage.

• bertdilbert says:

The idea that you should repent because of the color of your skin is in itself racist. No way around it.

• Chip Doctor says:

This is about trying to stop the flow of blacks leaving the plantation. The Democrats are the party of race pandering. Between them, the media and the universities, millions of mush minded Americans are being radicalized. Disgusting and scary.

• mopar2016 says:

This is how the dems deal with their white guilt.
        Their party is the party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the kkk.
        They built that, but they like to blame others that didn’t.

• Becky Ross says:

Slavery was not a ‘white people’ thing. Slavery was common all over the world and still is in many places. No one else in human history has bothered to fight a war to free slaves of even their own race. Only Christian white men have fought a war to free the people of another race. Slavery was the tool of wealthy elites: both southern plantation owners (2% of the population who owned the VAST majority of slaves) and the New York and Delaware bankers who grew filthy rich by financing it. It was Christian white people who stepped up to the plate to enduring suffering from disease and malnutrition during YEARS of horrible war and to die by the hundreds of thousands to end it. Yet WE are uniquely evil?!!?! This is howling barking at the moon madness.

• Bob says:

Her rant is about stirring up the people and has nothing to do with slavery. She is another communist using another propaganda ploy to assist in bringing down America, pure and simple. The more she is ignore the faster she will leave.

• YY4U says:

Apologize to blacks for their enslavement 150 years ago so that the Democrat Bolshevik Party can make everybody a slave. THAT’S EQUALITY for you.

• FrankieZee says:

If I happened to be there, I would have stood up and told her to F herself. Who the hell do these people think they are. Pandering at its finest. My relatives weren’t even in the USA until way after the Civil War. I owe them Jack.

• nimrodman says:

“… couldn’t understand why I would be so harsh when they just wanted to feel good about punishing people for what they were thinking.”

Masterful phrase, Sharon. Well done.

• deplorable says:

“My grandparents all came from Denmark in the 1890s so I don’t have to apologize.”

If you are from Denmark then you may be a descendant of the Vikings who DID enslave some of their European neighbors.

• Orville R. Bacher says:

The slavery drum is just another Leftist club trying to beat others into submission. In this world, there were many variations of slavery, including indentured servitude in England, where, for the best years of your life, you were tied to your employer, until the conditions of release were completed. When the Kulaks in the Ukraine refused to be slaves to the Soviet Union, Stalin slaughtered them all.
        Black slavery in the U.S. south was underpinned by Black Africans who hunted down other Black Africans and sold them to the highest bidder.
        Hispanics (Herspanics?) enslaved native South and Central Americans, who, to this day are second-class citizens in their own homelands.
        The U.S. Civil War was fought over whether U.S. states could leave the “Union”, with the freeing of slaves a useful tool later in the war to strengthen the north.
        So much History, so little understood.

• YY4U says:

Oh yes you do, deplorable. Your grandparents came from Denmark KNOWING the United States had once had slavery! So there !

And you owe the English reparations for the “Danegeld” your Viking forefathers extracted from those they didn’t kill, rape or enslave. (By the way, my father’s people came from Denmark, too, so I’m in the same boat as you. Heck, since my mother’s people were Southern and here from the get-go, I probably owe reparations to everybody!)

3. paulmafinga says:

Never owned one myself. When I look at the rise in homicides since Woodrow Wilson took office, and the destruction of the American Family during the “anything goes” media indoctrination from the 1960’s forward, maybe some apologies are due, but it’s not white to black, it’s more like the democrats need to hang their heads in shame.

• budklatsch says:

I was in the deep south during the early sixties doing my tour of duty. They had bumper stickers then that said, ‘if I knew how it was going to turn out, I would have picked my own cotton’.

4. alliwantissometruth says:

To my fellow black Americans…

I’m sorry that throughout history, people did bad things to each other. Almost every group of people have been victimized at some point

I’m sorry the democrat party treats you like children and uses you for their own personal power

I’m sorry many of you still fall for the democrat lies

I’m sorry the white leftist power structure has destroyed your children’s education and your culture

And lastly, I’m really sorry I came to this democrat candidates lame ass gathering

5. No Reparations Required says:

I am a direct descendant of an officer in the Union Army who was executed by hanging (along with two of his young sons) by the Confederate Army. He entered the conflict because he was against slavery. So, does that mean I get reparations? Do I deserve a ‘thank you’, because of the ultimate sacrifice my three family members paid over 150 years ago? I think not!

• Nancy Steger says:

All four of my great-grandfathers fought in the Union Army. If blacks get reparations for their ancestors’ assumed slavery, what compensation am I owed for my ancestors’ service in the cause of liberating their people?
      If people are divvying up taxpayer money based on their progenitors’ participation in history, I’m going to hit up the French for their oppression of my Huguenot forbears back in the 17th Century.
      White Americans willing to debase themselves before Leftist provocateurs are too gullible to participate in politics in a constitutional republic. Apparently, that’s how we got here to the brink of being taken over the communist subversives.

• Nancy Steger says:

Sorry, typo — “forebears.”

• Rhoda R says:

If anyone owes reparations it’s the British Crown. First because the judge in the Johnson case was appointed by the Crown and secondly because the white colonists of NC wrote a letter to King George I asking him to outlaw slavery and KG didn’t bother answering, let along do anything about the rising levels of slavery in the colonies.

• nimrodman says:

My ancestors were conquered and dispossessed of their land in the 11th century

I reckon France owes me some o’ them there “reparations” goodies

• WSB says:

Well, hot DANG! Then, Britain owes us a LOT of reparations.

• nimrodman says:

ah, I lost a sentence

I was referring to the Norman conquest of Britain
            so it’s them Frenchies what owes me some money

• Doreen Scott says:

But the English were slaves to the Romans.

• WSB says:

OK, then we get pizza.

• Alligator Gar says:

The Celtic tribes of Britain were conquered by the Romans (Julius Caesar writes about this in his Commentaries). Rome withdrew from the island in the 400s, leaving the Romanized Britons to fend for themselves.

The Picts began making incursions into the southern parts of the island. They were causing so much trouble that the Romano-Britons requested that the North Sea Germans come across the North Sea to be settled on land if they would fight off the Picts.

That was a fatal miscalculation. You don’t ask a more formidable fighter to beat off one that you can’t handle already without having a means to dispose of him once the threat is eliminated. Thus, the Celtic and largely Christianized and Romanized tribes were swept away and the Heptarchy was born.

So, no, the English were never slaves to the Romans….and the Normans had to endure 25 years of constant guerrilla warfare, the destruction of the entire upper class, and flattening of the social structure of the English before they could enslave them after the conquest.

We folks of North Sea Germanic blood are a hard lot to break and we make really bad slaves. Individual liberty is our life’s blood.

• Patty in Porterville says:

My great, great, great grandfather, Hardy Lance, was from the south but fought for the north in the Civil War. He died several years after the war from wounds sustained during the war. His brother, Henry, fought for the South and died in the battle at Pea Ridge. The entire Lance clan cut our line of the family off completely because Hardy fought against slavery.

My great, great, great grandfather gave his life for freedom for the slaves but we owe even more now? I think giving the supreme sacrifice, one’s very life, for another’s freedom is payment enough.

• DiogeneseVindicated says:

I think you are on to something here. From now on anyone that is decendent of a union army soldier or a Republican is owed reparations by decendents of slavery victims for the elimination of slavery. If you are the decendent of an owner or runner you pay double. If you have both, it’s a wash. Darn it, we all have a wash.

6. BitterC says:

Wonder how many blacks in America are descended from slave owning ancestors in Africa?

• Revelation says:

Every salve that was sold to traders was enslaved by conquering black tribes in internecine wars.

The idea that slavery consisted of white men running through the jungle with nets is frankly laughable. And so if traders hadn’t bought them, they would have still been slaves, or simply killed.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Those mainly responsible for the slave trade were the Portugese, the Spanish and the Dutch. The slave ships were registered under these countries. And they never would have had any ‘cargo’ to transport but for the Africans themselves kidnapping rival tribes members and selling them to the Europeans.

• No Reparations Required says:

Oh, oh! I’m part Dutch, so that takes away from my reparation payout. Maybe a point system can be worked out: Union officer = +10 points; killed for the cause = +15 points; Dutch heritage = -5 points. You see the logic? A full DNA panel may be necessary.

7. 1970novass396 says:

Hell that is the purpose of the NBA and NFL………..right Skippy?

8. nimrodman says:

Hell, I’d make that apology

“Sorry … no hard feelings, right?”

9. trapper says:

The ignorance that underlies this stunt is breathtaking.

• Maquis says:

Arrogance too.

• Lester Smith says:

I have had enough of this black and white crap. What’s next all dogs have to say I’m sorry for being a dog. This is just dumb and what’s even dumber is black blacks need to act black what the hell is that. Well then whites need to act white. How about we all act like Americans. There is no real divide the walls of hate are being manufactured to impower one political party and the opposing side be vilified evil. The fun thing is the divil lives hate. This crap is evil.

• Lester Smith says:

Two corrections should read funny in stead of fun and lives should read loves.

• Bob says:

Expect Democrat candidates to demand Trump apologize for slavery. His response should be – slavery was an evil institution practiced not only by whites but Cherokees free blacks and African tribal leaders. We fought a civil war to abolish it. People today who had absolutely nothing to do with slavery have neo need to apologize. On the other hand the Democrat party should apologize for opposing the 13 th Amendment and imposing Jim Crow laws.

10. Whisperin Pints says:

Some people did something and she wants me to apologize? My people didn’t arrive here until after the issue had been settled, the mid-late 1880s. No one should expect me to apologize for something neither I or my ancestors had anything to do with.

• My ancestors did not arrive here until the early 1900’s. No way am I apologizing for something that happened before my family was even in this country. They were poor peasants in Slovenia and came over here in the belly of the beast…lost two children. And were thrilled to be able to enter the country.

11. ristvan says:

I am thrilled by her virtue signaling stupidity. The Dem President candidate clown car could not be funnier. For all of flyover country and Deplorables to see indelibly and first hand

Meanwhile, Kanye West calls PDJT to intervene on behalf of rapper A$AS ( or whatever his fake name is) who got arrested in Sweden for attacking ‘muslim refugees’ who were harassing Swedish women in downtown Stockholm. And PDJT does!!! For the 2020 win, he personally guarantees black rapper’s bail and tells Sweden’s premier to straighten up. Another clear demonstration of PDJT ‘racism’—-NOT.

12. Zorro says:

I predict that the Demosocialists are going to adopt this stunt and perform it before a national audience like a CNN debate or town hall. I further predict that they will call upon Trump and supporters to do the same thing at their events. If not done, then further accusations of racism of course,

• James says:

Beyond our wildest dreams. At the next debate, Marianne Williamson asks all the candidates to join her in a prayer of forgiveness, along with the audience and the moderators too. Sweet.

13. HB says:

I doubt she’s aware that there were black slave owners as well.

• mopar2016 says:

She seems like your regular garden variety clueless democRAT.
      Any of the dem candidates would be a disaster for America and the rest of the world.

What about the Cherokee, Seminole, Creek, Choctaw, Chickasaw and other tribes that owned black slaves? Is she going to bring that up too? I think she’s on drugs.
      Dividing Americans is what the democrats and their victim platform is all about.

• Rhoda R says:

Or that the first owner of black slaves was himself a black.

• WSB says:

The first indentured servants were both white and black. Whites were often preferred because many Africans died due to European and North American illnesses. This is Wikipoo, but even they are being honest about the research down in Jamestown…

“1619: First Africans

In August 1619 “20 and odd Negroes” arrived on the Dutch Man-of-War ship at Jamestown colony. This is the earliest record of Black people in colonial America.[38] These colonists were freemen and indentured servants.[39][40][41][42] At this time the slave trade between Africa and the English colonies had not yet been established.

Records from 1623 and 1624 listed the African inhabitants of the colony as servants, not slaves. In the case of William Tucker, the first Black person born in the colonies, freedom was his birthright.[43] He was son of “Antony and Isabell”, a married couple from Angola who worked as indentured servants for Captain William Tucker whom he was named after. Yet, court records show that at least one African had been declared a slave by 1640; John Punch. He was an indentured servant who ran away along with two White indentured servants and he was sentenced by the governing council to lifelong servitude. This action is what officially marked the institution of slavery in Jamestown and the future United States.”

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Wiki? Figures. Here is a great source of information that is backed up with sources. White Cargo by Don Jordan and Michael Walsh. They also have a video (interview) that is called Investigating White Slavery on You Tube.

All that we were taught in school about slavery…..indentured servants…fabricated. I want to say…whitewashed….but don’t know if it is “proper” to say that now. How about they didn’t talk about what really happened…and made it look all pretty.

I read the book couple months ago. You can get it for about 2.99 on your kindle from Amazon. You Tube video is informative…but just doesn’t go into the details like the book.

14. AntonyG says:

The neo-Marxist tyranny is spiraling.

Marxists tried to bring about political and social change using primarily an economic solution which failed over and over again. So the far-left in the mid-late 20th century switched to a sociocultural solution.

Most of the groundwork for the change took place within academia. There was no great plan or conspiracy. Just new ideas and concepts such as critical pedagogy, white privilege, implicit bias & intersectionality which gradually replaced the traditional Marxist worldview.

Activists and indoctrinated students started pouring out of the university system in the late 80’s and early 90’s with large numbers of them entering positions of power and influence over the next 1/4 century. They began dragging the Overton window further & further to the far-left, in addition to collapsing all of the cultural and moral systems that underpinned the Western world.

Neo-Marxists (they call themselves progressives) now have almost completely control of academia, the mainstream news & entertainment industry, the UN, the EU, NGO’s, the corporate world, almost every major political party throughout Western Europe, intelligence agencies on both sides of the Atlantic, and the Catholic Church & Church of England.

The French and Russian revolutions will be considered a cakewalk in comparison to what is coming. The far-left for centuries have been obsessive about equity but now they are equally obsessive about identity & race so we are now looking at a Marxist/fascist hybrid enemy. Bear in mind that neo-Marxists are also fully aligned with radical Islam so the conservative and Christian Western world in the next 10-25 years is going face a pincer movement from two incredibly totalitarian and ideological driven sets of people who absolutely hate the West.

Western civilization is under a massive ideological attack. 10’s of millions of ‘white people’ are going to be tortured and hacked to death.

And yet we have people blaming Western decline on such dangerous BS as modernity, nihilism, consumerism, ‘globalism’ i.e. corporate greed, ‘the Deep State’, ‘the Swamp’ i.e. lust for power & corruption.

• Nancy Steger says:

Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct. Excellent summary, thank you.

• WSB says:

Already working like a charm in SA.

• kp says:

AntonyG,

Great analysis and spot on…have to take exception with the “tortured and hacked to death” part. Let’s not forget who is sitting on the throne and in total control. It’s not by happenstance but at Father’s direction (strong delusion) that Satan has control of the four apocryphal (hidden) earthly dynasties.

Mark 13:23 “…behold, I have foretold you all things.” The plan for America is laid out.

1. FINANCE [usury, over-taxing, C.O.L. etc.],
      2. EDUCATION [gov. teaching, pre-school, college, media],
      3. POLITICAL [communism, socialism, liberalism, etc.]
      4. RELIGION [false doctrine].

I believe #4 on that list is Satan’s proudest achievement.

15. Garavaglia says:

Insane behavior. Literally.

16. I’m so sick of this nonsense.

What’s the “legacy of slavery”? It’s that today descendants of former slaves are American citizens, with all the rights, opportunities, and privileges that go with that. If their ancestors hadn’t been sold into slavery by their African captors, they would have been massacred by their African conquerors.

• Old Dawg says:

Bingo! During a tour of Goree Island (Senegal the place from which the majority of slaves were shipped) several years ago, the Senegalese man who conducted the tour told me that, “he would give anything IF his ancestors had been slaves shipped to America.” When I asked him why he would say such a thing he replied, “because I would be an AMERICAN now.” He also said that American blacks never wanted to hear the “true” story of slavery in Africa, which was blacks enslaving and selling other blacks, instead, he said they wanted to be told the “Roots” story which he did not endorse. This man recognized that though slavery was a horrible practice, he also recognized that sometimes bad things bring good things, as in a life in America vice an existence in Africa.

17. Beau Geste says:

Everyone who had relatives who fought or paid taxes for the Union in the Civil War, should receive “reparations”. Anyone who has relatives who arrived in the US after the Civil War should pay no ‘reparations”. Anyone who has ever paid welfare taxes should not have to pay any “reparations”. Everyone who was denied admission to a university while having admission credentials at least as high as the lowest “Affirmative Action” admittee, should not have to pay reparations, and should get reparations paid to them by the Affirmative Action admittees. Everyone who was ever not hired or promoted, but had credentials at least as high as those “Affirmative Action” hires or promotees, should not have to pay “reparations”, and should have “reparations” paid to them by those “Affirmative Action” employees. Everyone denied a scholarship. contract, loan or grant but had credentials or need (other than race) matching or exceeding those of any recipient, should receive the amount denied plus interest from the denying institution or entity.
    It is only social justice.

18. An says:

This is explicitly racist. They’re blaming unrelated people for the actions of long-dead people who happen to share the same skin color. What next, do we ask gay people to apologize for Dahmer? Do all Cambodians have to apologize for the Khmer Rouge… even the victims?

If you want to address the lingering effects of racism, which is reasonable, help the poor. To the extent that more of any group has been victimized more than others, there will be more poor members of that group and so it will help them disproportionately. As well it should! But it will tend towards fairness in the end, instead of creating unfairness over time.

• Rhoda R says:

An, that “addressing the lingering affects of racism” began back in the 1960s and has been ongoing since. It won’t work so long as their are people willing to make a buck off of “racism” – people like Sharpton and Jackson. LBJ’s Great Society dis-coupled the Black family – particularly in the ghettos – by rewarding the women only for having kids and by discouraging fathers from taking responsibility for their offspring by lowering welfare payments to families with a father. We are now at a point where, in the ghetto, black men have value only as sperm donors. Add to that the disinclination of the Black culture to value education and the disinclination of Black society to work with the cops to control their violent, without any value to the community youth and you have a recipe for a permanent welfare class who will NEVER overcome the “lingering affects of racism” because it is much easier to lean back and claim racism than actually do something with their lives. Whites can’t help them at this point, only Blacks can. That there are so many ‘Walk Aways’ out there is hopeful.

• WSB says:

And what should she be asking the people whose ancestors sold people into slavery for a few beads?

And what should Marianne be asking of moslems today who enslave women?

She is one messed up specimen. Where the heck did she even come from?

19. hoghead says:

The entire purpose of all of this crap is to keep us at each other’s throats. If we are divided by religion, by race, by party, by sex, by sexual preference, by class, by anything else you can think of, then we are at each other’s throat…and leaving the ruling elites alone.

“Diversity is our strength?” Hah. Division is THEIR strength!

• piper567 says:

hoghead, the unity at the President’s Rallies is what makes them so powerful…the focus is on our great Country, and it has a wonderful effect on people. very unifying.
      “Is there any place more fun to be than at a Trump Rally?”, he asks.
      Since the earliest days of the President’s campaign, he has stressed his interest in MAGA for all Americans…and he has conducted his Presidency accordingly.
      The leftist vermin who call him racist, etc., expose themselves as never once listened to any of his Rallies, speeches, or events of import…they simply regurgitate msm spin and editing.

20. covfefe999 says:

I didn’t own slaves so I’m good. 🙂

21. liberal white women and their ‘male’ doormats (the Jim Comey types) are guilt-ridden snobby losers… the modern-day legalists. These are the same people who gave us the temperance movement and whatnot. Nobody likes or respects these types.

22. CNN_sucks says:

That woman is kooky. What about the white abolitionists and white union armies that fought against slavery..??? .that woman is a mental case.

• Rhoda R says:

No. This is just the new talking point to keep blacks on the plantation. The stupid blacks think that THEY will get some sort of huge monetary pay out, the SMART blacks realize that, should the government actually be stupid enough to go through with this, that the monetary payout would be to places like the Rainbow Coalition and NAACP.

23. WSB says:

Yo, Marianne…the three-hour tour is over this way.

24. WSB says:

“It’s your Party, and you can cry if you want to…..”

25. namberak says:

The sorriest people in that vid are the people in the audience who went along with this abomination.

• Sharon says:

They are the same kind of sorry people as the Lutherans in the upper Midwest who sit in their no-longer-Christian churches Sunday after Sunday and keep giving their offerings, a sizable chunk of which is sent to Lutheran Social Services to bring more “refugees” into the country. They’ve been doing that for at least 25 years to my first hand knowledge and experience including personal conversations with these sheeple..

And the “good Lutherans” – in multi-generational groups – keep on making feeble excuses about how, “Well, we have to trust that they (LSS) are doing the best that can be done….”

People need to get over needing to “feel good” and “being good” (in the eyes of their peers).

26. lewfarge48 says:

How about asking all blacks and Arabs to APOLOGIZE FOR CAPTURING AND SELLING THE SALVES ????? !!!!!!

27. Pcs says:

I was told my great grandparents were defacto slaves shucking and canning oysters on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in the 1880’s and1890’s. They were German immigrants brought over to fill the labor gap post emancipation that also impacted Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, Italian, Chinese, Polish, Korean, etc. In one form or another and in one industry or another.

28. I’ve been around for many thousands of years yet it’s truly the last 100 of them that have proven to even me that I am simply beyond repair due to the fact that I am reliant upon mankind to assist me in my repairs and far too many of mankind are literally the undiagnosed insane.

~Teh Human Condition

29. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

One question….Did they drink the Kool-aid?

30. James F says:

Isn’t funny how America doesn’t get any credit for the moon landing that we were 100% responsible for but we get 100% of the blame for slavery when only 3% of the slaves were shipped to North America according to PBS.

“Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That’s right: a tiny percentage.” https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/

31. chuckyschmucky says:

How about demanding that the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, Japanese internment, Robert Byrd and affirmative racism apologize for their past AND PRESENT discrimination?

32. Sherri Young says:

Oh good grief. She was speaking at Unity “Church” in Houston. One person I know referred to it as the “I’m Okay, You’re Okay Church”. It was Unitarian back in the day. Now appears to have slid completely off into Oprah mysticism, if I’m reading their website correctly.

One thing about this does bother me though. Revelation chapter 6 is the well-known passage about the Four Horsemen.

The First Seal on the Scroll

6 Then I saw the Lamb open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there was a white horse. The horseman on it had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he went out as a victor to conquer.
    ===============
    In the Holy Land in biblical times, horses were most often government assets, primarily military. The rider had a bow, but no arrows. He was given a crown, so high office with authority. He went out apparently with an attitude to extend his territory or maybe to otherwise change the world.

Is this not a Social Justice Warrior? Is he/she not set for conquest through nontraditional means such as unarmed invasion or cultism? I am not saying this woman is the Antichrist. However, I’ll be looking to check the “worldwide cult leader with official government status” box when the Antichrist does appear.

She gives me the chills.

33. Sandra Lewis says:

To paraphrase Mohammad Ali after returning from a Boxing match in Africa, “Thank God my Grandpappy got on that boat!”

• Peoria Jones says:

What a great quote! It’s all in the attitude, isn’t it?

It’s shocking how many slave descendants refuse to acknowledge that their ancestors’ great misfortune is, in fact, their own great fortune.

Not all Blacks are slave descendants. Many have personally sacrificed and worked hard to get here, to the greatest and most free nation on earth.

But if they think Africa is better, they are free to leave.

34. thedoc00 says:

So the Billions of Dollars spent on social welfare, billions of dollars lost due to failure of quotas, billions of dollars lost by non-black victims of quotas, victims of forced bussing, victims of forced school integration and more do not count as an apology??

Do all the Muslims and back Africans owe any money for collecting and selling the slaves??

Do American Indians who owned slaves owe any money??

Do Black slaves who were trustee overseers and escaped slave trackers on the plantations owe any money??

The absurdity of this goes beyond corrupt and pandering.

35. GB Bari says:

I will comment on this poor confused soul the same as I commented on the previous article about the fake gay fake doctor in Florida. This race-obsessed woman is obviously mentally disturbed and has fallen victim to Progressive psychosis that affects her ability to reason, think critically, and operate within the paradigm of reality. She also needs professional help.

36. mortgagesforthemasses says:

Racism, iin as much as it exists, will never be solved by the demonrats. They are scab pickers. They want it to fester for political purposes.

I consider reparations a nonissue. It will never happen, but if a law was passed, it would be unconstitutional.

37. TMonroe says:

Dangerous on a lot of levels:

“That all changed in February 1992 when a little-known author named Marianne Williamson and her new book, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles, were featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show. In praising Williamson’s book about the Course, Oprah told her viewers that the teachings of A Course in Miracles could “change the world” and that she had already purchased a thousand copies of Williamson’s book.

“After Oprah’s enthusiastic endorsement, A Return to Love shot to the top of The New York Times best-seller list and stayed there for months. The false “Christ” of A Course in Miracles was suddenly out of the closet. He and his New Age/New Gospel teachings had just been mainstreamed into millions of American homes. Thanks to Oprah, the false “Christ” of A Course in Miracles now had celebrity status. But during the interview that day, Williamson and Oprah failed to mention that the “Jesus” of the Course is not the same Jesus Christ described in the Bible—and that the teachings of A Course in Miracles actually contradict and oppose many of the foundational teachings of the Bible.

“Over the years, Marianne Williamson has continued to champion A Course in Miracles in the media, through her books, and in her public appearances around the country. Her 1997 book, Healing the Soul of America, enabled Williamson and the Course to make a subtle transition into the political arena. Hoping to inspire a New Age/New Gospel approach to national and world problems, Williamson along with best-selling Conversations with God author Neale Donald Walsch co-founded The Global Renaissance Alliance (now called The Peace Alliance). Many well-known New Age “Gospel” advocates and Course proponents were recruited to serve in the Alliance—Deepak Chopra, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Wayne Dyer, and James Redfield.”

• TMonroe says:

Truly disturbing:

Direct Quotes From Marianne Williamson’s A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles

On popularity of her book
      For that, my deepest thanks to Oprah Winfrey. Her enthusiasm and generosity have given the book, and me, an audience we would never otherwise have had. (p. ix)

Man
      We are who God created us to be. We are all one, we are love itself. “Accepting the Christ” is merely a shift in self-perception. (p. 32)

Jesus
      Even if he takes another name, even if he takes another face, He is in essence the truth of who we are. Our joined lives form the mystical body of Christ. (p. 296)

Jesus and other enlightened masters are our evolutionary elder brothers. (p. 42)

The concept of a divine, or “Christ” mind, is the idea that, at our core, we are not just identical, but actually the same being. “There is only one begotten Son” doesn’t mean that someone else was it, and we’re not. It means we’re all it. There’s only one of us here. (p. 30–31)

You and I have the Christ-mind in us as much as Jesus does. (p. 42)

Meditation
      Meditation is time spent with God in silence and quiet listening. It is the time during which the Holy Spirit has a chance to enter into our minds and perform His divine alchemy. (p. 281)

The Devil
      While it’s true there isn’t an actual devil out there grabbing for our souls, there is a tendency in our minds, which can be amazingly strong, to perceive without love. (p. 34)

Jesus
      Just when it seems all hope is lost, when it seems as though evil has triumphed at last, our Saviour appears and takes us in his arms. He has many faces, and one of them is Jesus. He is not an idol, or a crutch. He is our elder brother. He is a gift. (p. 47)

Revolution
      It is time for a huge revolution in our understanding of Christic philosophy, and most particularly in our understanding of Jesus. The Christian religion has no monopoly on the Christ, or on Jesus himself. In every generation, we must rediscover truth for ourselves. (p. 46)

Christ
      “I accept the Christ within” means, “I accept the beauty within me as who I really am. I am not my weakness. I am not my anger. I am not my small-mindedness. I am much, much more. And I am willing to be reminded of who I really am.” (p. 33)

The Cross
      The journey to the cross should be the last “useless journey.” (Williamson quoting ACIM, p. 298)

*The quotes in this section are from Marianne Williamson’s Return to Love (New York, NY: Harper Perennial, 1996).

38. Rami says:

What I find cringe-worthy is that the audience actually joined in, actually repeated these most ridiculous words. Who were these lemmings? What were they smoking?

39. CountryClassVulgarian says:

This happened in a Church? I would love to see that “church’s” statement of faith. I am willing to bet it has nothing to do with the God of the Bible or even the Bible.

• George 1 says:

“Jesus and other enlightened masters are our evolutionary elder brothers.”
      To the contrary Madam! Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God! He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!!

• Sherri Young says:

There is no statement of faith on their website. However, they do have their sermons and teachings. Leaving the link here. I doubt I would have the stomach for New Age gobbledygook.

• Bluto Ruffian says:

CCV, this was The Unity Church of Christianity. Headquartered in Kansas City. In its original charter it was very inclusive of most ‘Christian’ doctrine. One of the more prominent ministers of the church was James Dillet Freeman. His 1941 “Prayer for Protection” was taken aboard Apollo 11 in July 1969 by Lunar Module pilot Buzz Aldrin, and a microfilm of Freeman’s 1947 “I Am There” was left on the moon by James B. Irwin on Apollo 15 (Wikipedia and by my own personal interaction).
      I played 12-string guitar for his reading of his story entitled “Music Maker” to an audience of about 2000 youths at a conference in KC in 1970. Originally, he was going to do a poetry reading but, I asked if there were stories or songs that he had written other than poetry that he was famous for. He smiled and said that was a great suggestion! He stood up, looked at me up and down and went to an old filing cabinet behind me, opened the the third drawer down, and pulled out a file folder and handed it to me. He said “prepare your music for this story”. The next time we met was on the stage in the theater at the conference where I returned the folder and he told the story (word for word) without touching the folder…
      Within a couple of years after that the church drifted to a liberal bend and never recovered the the principals of its founding. This was mostly due to radical ministers at the outlying churches in the Midwest and Eastern states.
      This occurred in the 70s and I walked away with my dignity.

40. fgm says:

Marianne should bend over and back into the nearest doorknob.

41. boogywstew says:

Let’s get one thing straight here. This burned out hippie trash, Marianne Williamson, did not FORCE one person to degrade themselves. I would have spoken out loud, probably to the point of being asked to leave. What kind of a Black American would partake of such a degrading spectacle?

42. California Joe says:

I just watched Black 47 on Showtime about the brutally and horror of the Irish Potato Famine of 1845- 1849. Who is going to apologize to me and my Irish relatives about the 100,000 Irish men, women and children who died each of those years? The fact is that prior to our modern wealthy economy life was harsh in most of the world including most White European countries.

43. Sherri Young says:

As an aside…This thread reminded me of a book I used to have, “How the Irish Became White.” While looking it up a few moments ago, I ran into the author’s wiki blurb. Oh my, he is more race crazed than this woman ever could be. Harvard must love race warriors because they admitted him into graduate school without an undergraduate degree. Read his bio and see if there was any compelling reason for Harvard to take him.

Noel Ignatiev (/ɪɡˈnætiɛv/; born December 27, 1940) is an American author and historian. He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish “whiteness”. Ignatiev was the co-founder of the New Abolitionist Society and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor, which promoted the idea that “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity”

A communist academic type, of course.

44. Gary Lacey says:

An apology be damned, blacks don’t want an apology, they want the money, reparations, long green, $$$$$$$$.

45. seescaper says:

Gee, I am Jewish. According to the bible my ancestors were slaves in the land of Egypt. Yet Egypt has never apologized and has never given me reparations. This injustice must now be addressed.

46. mickjt says:

Sorry, the 600,000 + who died freeing the slaves the Democrats had are enough apology and full reparations are PAID IN FULL!

47. Rex70 says:

Marianne…who???

48. mikeyboo says:

Marianne Williamson should apologize to White people and Black people for being an idiot.

49. Bob says:

My response would have been- I do not believe in collective guilt especially since neither I nor my ancestors had anything to do with slavery. I only apologize for sins I personally committed. If you want an apology you need to get it from those who actually engaged in slavery. But since they can are dead, you are out of luck