July 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #909

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

901 Responses to July 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #909

• This is really EXCELLENT. This information should be spread far and wide.

• dallasdan says:

Agree. Let the truth speak for itself. The American rule of law should prevail.

• JG3 says:

Interesting! that she has changed her head dress from a Hijab to a Dhuku? (…‘doek’ meaning ‘cloth’…African common woman head wrap )

Definition of hijab : the traditional covering for the hair (and neck) that is worn by Muslim women (Merriam-Webster Unabridged)

”The African American woman’s head-wrap has functioned as a ‘uniform of rebellion’ signifying absolute resistance…” (The Patriot” Elliot Slamonga March 12, 2015)

Now, one might ask: why would a Muslim woman be allowed, by the men around her, to change her hijab for/to an African American’s dhuku?

Deceiving African Americans into believing she is more acceptable/one of them?…using “color of her skin”? and their head wrap.

We, American’s, better WISE up, and FAST!!!

• Hoop says:

BOOOOOM

‘Drug kingpin El Chapo sentenced to life in prison, Must forfeit $12.6 billion’

USE IT FOR Border wall funding….

ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE CRIME!

• rich33y says:

FTA – However, the government hasn’t been able to track down any of Guzman’s fortune yet.

• California Joe says:

It’ll be used for diversity education!

• CM-TX says:

To his credit, I believe Ted Cruz made this same suggestion a while back. Still waiting for him to write the bill though.

I’d also like to see all the crooks in Congress, have every single bit of their assets (ie., ill gotten gains) seized over CORRUPTION. Then put it towards the Nat’l DEBT they created. A/o used to repair & compensate the damage they’ve caused others, & this country. That includes handing over every lobbyist BRIBE accepted for votes/legislation. Also any special interest a/o foreign “donations”– both monetary & stocks (insider trading ones too).

But that’s just me. Unlawful activity doesn’t become legal, just b/c they so. Or write UNTESTED Laws to pretend it is… those that would prove Unconstitutional. Or claiming “immunity” that really isn’t, but a total distortion of the requirements & conditions for.

But it only STOPS when Congress Parasites are finally held liable for their CRIMES, & STEALING from The People– they FAIL to REPRESENT.

• fred5678 says:

Squad of Four now Squad of Three ??

• Sentient says:

That video about Omar provides many more details than I’ve heard before – including the details of the (now-defunct) Arlington Sr High. I hope they upload it to other video-sharing sites like BitChute because YouTube (owned by Google) will probably be taking it down soon. Committing marriage fraud on behalf of her brother – might that endanger her US citizenship? Sounds like something that warrants AG Barr setting up an investigation.

• One question – IF this Elmi guy ( supposed brother) is same guy who went to HS in that local Minneapolis school – then he was already in US as a kid – then why the supposed ‘fake’ marriage several years later ? That part doesn’t make sense and is not explained and hurts credibility of the thread in that claim. Her marriages are messed up for sure- no divorce, marriage, remarriage, and she is clearly anti-American but the brother thing may be off the road on that one . Who knows

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

• fanbeav says:

CNN is trying to show their audience that all Conservative women are “racist”. They are trying to divide this country just like the “squad”.

• Eric says:

Perhaps, but what they are doing is showing others that they are not alone.

In a nutshell, that was the best thing the candidacy of Donald Trump ever did, that is, show Americans that their views were not minority views.

• maggie0987 says:

Eric – and as time goes on PDJT, by his responses, is showing people how to organize their thoughts and argue with what was the accepted groupthink.
          It is as tho’ people now have ‘permission’ to articulate their positions.
          I have also noticed this happening in the UK with the Brexit situation.

• Risasi says:

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“Watch me tweet this and accelerate my enemies from mistake mode to clown show” – PDJT

• Eric French says:

And the corollary is that he is showing exactly who the Democrats are, and have been for 60 years.

• Eric French says:

• peace says:

I’d like to start calling them the “hate squad”

• Jason Ross says:

I simply cannot believe CNN does not properly vet their ‘panels’ … they are creating a narrative that all conservatives=racist. It’s all choreography

• Hoop says:

CNN and MSNBC used the word ‘Racist’ over 1,100 times in just 3 days of this coverage – yet there was no racism.

The DNC must try harder! 😉

• Robert Smith says:

As long as it’s not “bombshell” or “the walls are closing in”.

• lurker2 says:

Your comment reminds me of the YouTube compilations of media parroting the word or phrase of the day. I remember “walls are closing in”. 🙂

• Robert Smith says:

Or when the Media said “sh@thole” a 1000x times to try to make it a thing.

Or, when Democrats said “F@ck” to show feign passion and anger. The Media reveled in that too.

• WRB says:

Based on usage “racist” is short-hand for “Heh whitey, stfu!”

• Robert Smith says:

“Racist” in the modern liberal world means I don’t agree with your non-PC statements.

So I’ll be justified in beating you, permanently maiming you, or killing you because the social justice rapture rage takes over.

• shevee says:

Thanks for posting… the women who spoke up for our wonderful President were awesome!

2. Dedicated to All Military who have given their most precious gift to keep this Country Safe & Secure…

Part 1
    THE FINAL INSPECTION

The Soldier stood and faced God,
    Which must always come to pass.
    He hoped his shoes were shining,
    Just as brightly as his brass.

‘Step forward now, Soldier,
    How shall I deal with you?
    Have you always turned the other cheek?
    To My Church have you been true?’

The soldier squared his shoulders and said,
    ‘no, Lord, I guess I ain’t.
    Because those of us who carry guns,
    Can’t always be a saint.

I’ve had to work most Sundays,
    And at times my talk was tough.
    And sometimes I’ve been violent,
    Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny,
    That wasn’t mine to keep.
    Though I worked a lot of overtime,
    When the bills just got too steep.

3. Part 2

And I never passed a cry for help,
    Though at times I shook with fear.
    And sometimes, God, forgive me,
    I’ve wept unmanly tears.

I know I don’t deserve a place,
    Among the people here.
    They never wanted me around,
    Except to calm their fears.

If you’ve a place for me here, Lord,
    It needn’t be so grand.
    I never expected or had too much,
    But if you don’t, I’ll understand.

There was a silence all around the throne,
    Where the saints had often trod.
    As the Soldier waited quietly,
    For the judgment of his God.

‘Step forward now, you Soldier,
    You’ve borne your burdens well.

Walk peacefully on Heaven’s streets,
    You’ve done your time in Hell.’

~Author Unknown~

• Katherine McCoun says:

We say this every Nov 11. Had my son memorize it.
      thank you for sharing. Every day is Memorial and Veteran’s Day as well as celebrating our Independence Day and our Great Country that our KIA, MIA and Veteran’s made/make possible.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Beautiful eagle , wish Angelle was here today , he would love it too !

4. Bubby says:

FTA “The American people deserve to know that you’re making decisions in our country’s best security interests, not in your own financial interests,” Warren argued…“You can’t make those commitments to this committee. That means you should not be confirmed as Secretary of Defense,” she said, finishing remarks two-minutes beyond her allotted time.

Esper then asked to speak and said: “At the age of 18 I went to West Point, and I swore an oath to defend this constitution, and I embraced a mottos called duty and honor and country, and I’ve lived my life in accordance with those values ever since then,” he began. “I went to war for this country. I served overseas for this country. I’ve stepped down from jobs that paid me much more than I was making anywhere else. Each time it was to serve the public good and to serve the young men and women of our armed services so no, I disagree.” “I think the presumption is, for some reason, that anyone who comes from the business or corporate world is corrupt,” he said.”

“Warren said “this is outrageous” and pushed her microphone to the side.”

I love exchanges like this. To Fauxhontos anyone who actually did and believes what Mark Esper said is to be ridiculed, shamed and dismissed! Just another example of the left hating our military! One of things I have learned since President Trump was inaugurated is that it is most of Congress both chambers and both parties are corrupt and any business corruption pales in comparison. Spending other peoples monies with no consequences ever always leads to corruption which is the definition of Congress IMHO! Godspeed President Trump!

• Robert Smith says:

I would further add something like this — I rather question the situation where people enter politics and quickly increase their income and gather great wealth. Most politicians are millionaires and did not enter Congress as one.

• Bogeyfree says:

Simple solution:

1) Term Limits

2) Audits

3) 10 years in prison for accepting Special Interest monies

• Bubby says:

In Washington DC simple is impossible!

• dallasdan says:

Those are timely and effective proposals. Unfortunately, they would have to be legislated into law by those who would be outed by them. The criminals will never police themselves.

• No! to term limits.
          That gives every Congressman a 2-year lame duck session where they are not responsible to their constituents.
          It gives every Senator a 6-year lame duck session.
          What could go wrong here?

• Sentient says:

The problem is that they’re too responsive to their constituents and unresponsive to the whole country. Thus a Robert Byrd can bring home a ton of pork to WV and politicians with decades of seniority can demand that big projects be based in their districts.

• Agree.
              So the problem really is a moral one, not a political one.
              The political solution of term limits amendment will not stop anything…just like the second amendment does not stop infringement of our unalienable right to defend ourselves by guns or anything else.

• dallasdan says:

“What could go wrong here?”

Could it be worse than the current system that fortifies the deep state with career politicians whose loyalties are purchased on a long-term basis, far exceeding two or six years in either chamber of Congress? I think not.

Corruption in politics is an innate condition among too many elected officials. Having a means of cycling out the offenders would be a form of systemic self-purification that presently does not exist.

• AMK says:

My super socialist, America-hating, never-Trumper brother said he will vote for PDJT if he is able to get term limits enacted. That is a bonus!
            Every congressperson has a lame-duck session eventually, right…
            ….so I don’t see how the fact that their lame-duck session would come at the END of a LIMITED term……rather than how it is now, matters?

• Bubby says:

AMK exactly better to have that lame-duck session after 4 years in House or 6 years in the Senate than for example 58 years for Rep John Dingell or 51 years for Senator KKK Robert Bird who died in office and never had a lame-duck session!

• Correct, currently every congressperson has a lame-duck session, but it’s currently only 3 months…from the time of the election until the time to take office. Term limits amendment would make that now TWO FULL YEARS for a house member and SIX FULL YEARS for a Senator. Not a good thing.
              In addition, it would deprive the voter of keeping a good candidate in office who actually deserved it.
              Yes, I know we do not have many Thomas Jeffersons or George Washingtons in office today, but we do have so worth keeping.

The other negative on amendments is can anyone show me an amendment that ‘s in the citizens favor that has not been violated?

• COlibertybelle says:

Congress and Senate are now (and have been for a long time) the most corrupt mafia this country has ever had.
      God bless our valiant President Trump for fighting the cesspool that is DC.

5. ilcon says:

6. ilcon says:

Lil Teddy.

• scrap1ron says:

Benedict Arnold served in our military too, comrade Lieu.

• JG3 says:

Rep. Lieu,

KamalaHarris tweeted:
        “On November 3, 2020, I am going to send Donald Trump “back to where he came from”.

Get over yourself! And, STOP! misrepresenting what POTUS said.

POTUS said: go back to your country and fix their problems, then come back and show us how us how you did it. Meaning, since you know better how to do this, why leave your country, why run away from it? why not stay and fix you country? Once you and all those that have fled their country, fix your countries, then come and tell us how to do it.

• G S says:

The fact that he didn’t go and still living a prosperous life here proves that this Country is not racist.

• palafox says:

whatever. If he was a good soldier and did his job, not need to criticize his service. Plenty of other stuff to call him out on, including advocating for the elimination of free speech, but not this.

• Robert Smith says:

Most likely a minority did that to you in California!

• steviedawn says:

It’s not nice to pick on a person’s appearance, but every time I look at this guy all I see is a hamster.

• Darrell Michael Richardson says:

Over the years I have seen a few like this enter the service then get disheartened over the fact they actually have to walk the walk before they get the tuition. Joining the service for the “free college” is the wrong type of person you want next to you in combat. He is an example of how low the standards were dropped. Noone should enter the service for college etc etc….they should join to serve and defend the country and Constitution period. By the way the “free college” is NOT free you still have to pay into it wether you use it or not.

7. TwoLaine says:

If you are in California, please make sure you add this blog to your list of Favorites to watch in your WP Reader. Many of them are Amgel families and they are out there working for you. We’ve all seen them. Sometimes they also need your help and attention.

We The People Rising

IF you are not in this Fugivitve Outlaw State, you should also keep an eye out for whatever these wacko people do. THEY ARE SCARY AS H311! Right now they are considering banning President TRUMP from their 2020 Prmary ballot. OFF THE CHARTS SCARY!

8. wtd says:

Trump’s support among Republicans goes UP after he told AOC and her squad they should ‘go back to the places they come from’, poll finds

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

• JG3 says:

Murray, love it! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is already overused! by everyone in the MSM. They are trying to make her a star, just as they did with BHO. Resulting in, his name/voice becoming unbearable! now,so has her’s!

So, everybody get behind Murray…

• InAz says:

Ms Murray is pretty. And her eyes smile

Every Commie Demoncrap has eyes that bulge out and there is no soul, happiness, goodness or kindness in their eyes. Just cold emptiness.

• stella says:

She’s a recent convert to the GOP, and congratulated AOC on her win. My FB friend, Ruth Papazian, is the daughter of Egyptian immigrants, lives in the district, and has been in the race for a while now. Murray isn’t to be trusted.

Ruth Papazian
      3 hrs ·

For my supporters who read the article about Scherie Murray entering the race as a GOP challenger to AOC, don’t fret. Turns out she is a recent GOP convert who doesn’t live in the district and supported Obama and AOC. In other words, just another opportunistic carpetbagger.

10. Pokey says:

Another unelected Federal District judge has decide to forever prevent the citizenship question from being in the US Census. Trump should just completely ignore these clowns because they have no Constitutional authority to make laws or regulations for us.

This is an illegal habit that started in the 20th Century and is still with us. Only our elected representatives are empowered to make laws. When is the DC Swamp going to figure this out?

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

• CM-TX says:

Heads up on video circulating:

There’s a video of Omar in the backseat of a car. AoC is setting next to her. A reporter asks her to condemn the recent terrorist act at ICE facility. After remaining silent, reporter leaves. Omar starts laughing like it’s the most hilarious thing ever. She’s the only one that appears to find it funny.

AOC sits there w/ an awkward expression… it might have finally occurred to her, she’s aligned herself with terrorist sympathizers- oops! But then again, there’s another video in a hallway where she refused to answer the same question, so…

At least the unknown female driver looks back towards camera (Omar directly behind can’t see) with a look of condemnation. Maybe she’s just the Uber driver? Lol

If this is indeed true:

We are seeing her true reaction and the laughter is for us letting it happen.

• InAz says:

Yep. This type of anti American garbage has been happening since WWII.

The feds allow dictators, terrorists, all kinds of brutal oppressive people who helped their native country’s brutal totalitarian governments do horrible things, into the USA. They hide in the USA.

They need to be found and deported.

• Debra says:

The body language video deems Omar as the ‘leader’ of this group, despite that honor being bestowed on AOC by the media and the initial reaction of her fellow Congresspeople.

Hey, Sandy! Show your leadership (not by sitting with an awkward expression). Release those chains of oppression that have connected you to this lady AND your handlers. Prove to we the people that you have your own fair ideals by putting forth viable ideas.

Oops. Oh, yeah. That cow farted already . . .

• Robert Smith says:

If the Democrats, in general, want to reassert control over these wildcards they should start by stripping them of all posts. I would do that to make my point clear to them that things will go downhill from there, depending on their actions.

12. getfitnow says:

FTA – As an immigrant, I can assure native-born Americans that Ilhan Omar does not speak for immigrants. Not for Russian-Jewish ones like me, not for (I am quite confident) Latinos, Asians or Europeans. Omar and the vitriol she constantly spews is not typical of immigrants who come here legally. So I salute President Trump for once again sticking a fork in the eye of the leftist PC crowd, and saying publicly what millions of people are thinking privately. Republicans agree with him. Independents agree with him. In fact, Trump just gave us all even more reasons to vote for him in 2020. And if Democrats don’t agree—who cares?

13. gingergal says:

They are so desperate. Just saw a released video of Trump partying with Epstein at his mansion. This was obviously before Trump kicked him out of his resort for molesting a staff member.

14. ilcon says:

For the puppies.

• Nigella says:

. I’m sure this is as true as your claim to Indian heritage

• riverelf says:

Young girls are always slipping notes around urging Congress to act. I remember this personally from grade school. We never typed, either; always hand-written.

• wtd says:

No pity. Child can return with her parents to their homeland to continue as an intact family.

• FPCHmom says:

Had they immigrated to this country legally, she would not have to live with that fear. It is her parents fault that she has to.

The left wants to base immigration policy on the feelings of children. And on illegal voters, of course.

• wtd says:

CBP asked the girl which parent she wanted to be with & she picked her mom b/c that is who she was more attached to

CBP did *not* ask her to pick the parent to be sent to Mexico

This is the guy that spread that lie about Trump calling migrants “animals”

• Robert Smith says:

A 3-year old illegal alien.

• Debra says:

. . . Supposedly WROTE A NOTE!

Sheesh. These people are fleeing a country which 3 year olds can compose and hand write an articulate thought, and they want to bring that child to be dumbed-down here in these U.S. public schools?

Yeah. That screams ‘asylum’ to me . . .

• Robert Smith says:

Her illegal alien parents are criminals too?

Those are the only ones being deported right now.

• thetrain2016 says:

Pocahontas, I’m sure you’ve told Lea, her parents have 1/1024 chance to be deported…

• fred5678 says:

NEWS FLASH to Lizzie: Drivers can remain free of fear if they:

1. Don’t go over he speed limit
      2. Don’t park in No Parking zones
      3. Put coins in the meter

• Justin Green says:

Deport the kid, too. Problem solved.

• simplewins says:

No problem, her parents can be deported with her.

• JG3 says:

Rep. Warren:

I think Lea is telling YOU to “do your job!” This is YOUR job! Ha, Ha! She is talking to you. And, you are trying to blame it on POTUS.

“Reform” meaning, why bring us here and then put us thru this? You are one of the ones in position to fix/stop this! So, it’s on you and your Congress members…no need for this made-up “fight”, just fix it! Quit playing politics with our lives!!!

• MR52 says:

Hey, thanks for the link with the old reddit. Why they have this is so stupid and childish.

“This community is quarantined: It is restricted due to significant issues with reporting and addressing violations of the Reddit Content Policy. Most recently the violations have included threats of violence against police and public officials.

As a visitor or member, you can help moderators maintain the community by reporting and downvoting rule-breaking content.”

• CM-TX says:

Glad to help! Oddly, it’s the only direct link to site that’s coming up on DuckDuckGo (recently). I’d heard you could type in “old.reddit…” but hadn’t tried it before. However you get there, it works once you adjust to the older format.

I’ve made a longtime habit of passing thru DDG whenever I visit. Doing my tiny part in keeping the search/site relevant. Assuming they track overall #’s– IDK honestly, lol.

At least those things used to matter on Google– thus impacting sequence of results on return, along with any auto-suggestions. Not anymore of course! They’ve turned Google Searches into a game of “Ad-Libs” (😏 inadvertent pun intended?), “Hidden Pictures”, & “Where’s Waldo? [for Links]”.

15. sunnyflower5 says:

16. ilcon says:

POCs.

17. ilcon says:

• lurker2 says:

Sanford is a good example of people voting stupidly. Even after his big scandal after which he did not run again for Governor, he turned around and ran for a U.S. House seat and the dummy voters ELECTED him! And the Republican Party and some high profile GOP politicians endorsed him! Crazy. Can we get some better people in office? Even when given a chance to do that, voters do the dumbest things.

So as crazy as it seems to a smart rational person that Sanford would announce a run, it’s really not so crazy after all if there are enough stupid people to vote for him.

• lurker2 says:

From Wikipedia:

Trump also endorsed state Representative Katie Arrington as the Republican nominee for Sanford’s seat. Arrington defeated Sanford in the Republican primary by garnering 50.5% of the vote, to Sanford’s 46.5%. Sanford became the second Republican to lose renomination to the House of Representatives in the 2018 election cycle.

And then Arrington was defeated by a Democrat, thus helping the Democrats to win the House majority.

How do we fix this kind of stupid?

• dallasdan says:

I;m guessing he is wanting to enhance his financial status with money raised for his campaign, contributed by countless haters of the President. He will be only serious enough to dupe many foolish people into donating funds that will stay in his bank account when he withdraws from the race.

It’s expensive to escape public and family scrutiny by having to leave the country for a tryst.

18. ilcon says:

Most excellent.

19. Jenevive says:

The next time POTUS is called racist ask the person .If
    he is such a racist why did all those people in hollywood
    polictics etc want to be seen with him, take pictures with him,
    take his money, be on his show? What does that say
    about them they were willingly hanging out with a racist?
    Did they watch his show, did they like it why did they
    watch a show of a guy who is so racist??

• Zorro says:

Why not ask them why AOC calls Pelosi “racist” or Omar “this is not a white country”?

• Well, when “the Squad” first got elected, I was really hoping that they would quickly adapt to their new position, that they would quickly gain the maturity that I felt some of them were lacking, and that they would be a “breath of fresh air” in Congress which would demonstrate to all of us what “the new generation” was capable of. I cannot conceal my disappointment.

Yes, the President of the United States “called them out” on the many awful ways that they were behaving – hardly “behavior becoming of a Member of Congress!” Good for him. It should have resulted in a hard swallow, a sincere apology, and a demonstrated change of behavior. Uh uh.

Instead, the entire House of Representatives(!) “went bat-assed nuts,” apparently led by the most politically-experienced person among them: the Speaker(!) of the House.

I honestly don’t know what to do with any of these people – except to fire them. Which I will very-surely vote to do at the next available opportunity. “I had honest hope for you. Obviously, I was mistaken. You(!) screwed up.”

• lurker2 says:

But we all knew the Democrats were going to fight Trump in every possible way. We knew this starting all of the way back in June 2015. So why give them an opening? There were plenty of good ways Trump could have made his point, but unfortunately he did it in a way that they could easily leverage to use against him. As I keep saying, unforced error. And a big one. Now they’re going to vote to impeach. Does he even want to keep being the President? Does he want to win again in 2020?

• COlibertybelle says:

With all due respect, your thinking is skewed. President Trump just increased his stock by TONS with ordinary Americans who were thinking EXACTLY what he said out loud.
            I see this as a major win!

• lurker2 says:

He said what we people who are already Trump supporters are thinking. But there are a lot of people who are not devoted Trump supporters and we should be aiming to get their votes too. My brother was a Republican but voted for Hillary in 2016 because he was disgusted by Trump’s outrageous behavior. I loved it, he hated it. I don’t know who he’s going to vote for in 2020. We need his vote too. Trump should not only choose his battles wisely but he shouldn’t commit any unforced errors that turn off people like my brother. If Trump doesn’t win in 2020 we are so screwed.

• CoffeeBreak says:

“…Trump’s outrageous behavior.” Jesus, take the wheel. Your brother is a never-Trumper. That’s not the fault of anyone else, much less President Trump.

• TPW says:

Man ….I guess you can’t cure stupid….Please tell me how Trump’s disgusting behavior bothered your Brother but Hillary’s corruption and crimes did not……this is why the Media is the enemy of people.

• Maquis says:

Sounds like a concern.

• lurker2 says:

Unfortunately there are no logical arguments to employ against screaming toddlers.

We ought to stop doing things that give the toddlers a reason (legitimate or not) to scream. There are plenty of rational arguments to use against the Democrats, especially the craziest of the bunch. There is no need for personal attacks or attacks that they can shape-shift into person attacks.

• Ackman420 says:

This is war. All is fair in war.
        The more they scream, the better off we are.
        Don’t you get that?

• TPW says:

Sorry but PT should not have to censor himself especially when the country needs to hear straight up truth…..and I hope PT follows through on exposing evidence of the corruption of the Obama Administration. The Democrats party needs to be delivered a fatal blow.

20. FPCHmom says:

Another stellar morning report from JJ Sefton at Ace of Spades. Lots of great links and witty commentary. (The link takes you directly to the article and comments.)

21. TarsTarkas says:

Here we go, girls and boys: Impeachment vote in the House within the next two days, thanks to that paragon of sanity and intelligence, Rep. Al Green!

• lurker2 says:

Trump committed a major unforced error. Why did he do this? Everything was going smoothly. He could have made his points without employing a personal attack. WE can say “go back where you came from” and not suffer from it. He cannot. And now he’s going to pay for it and we’ll pay too.

• Zorro says:

Trump has been/is slammed 24/7 no matter what. How would it be known to people the “Squads” plans for our country w/o Trump speaking up?

• TarsTarkas says:

Lurker2

Disagree. I thought so at first, but remember, he’s trying to win 2020. He just made Pelosi and the Democratic leadership embrace the Mad Squad. Turned them into the face of the Democratic Party. Giving normal people the choice, ‘who ya gonna vote for, Trump or THEM!’ I wouldn’t have said it quite the brutal way he did, and gotten my facts right about countries of origin, but Pelosi & Co were obviously never going to call them out on their America-hatred, so why now the man who’s already been called racist a bazillion times despite total lack of proof?

• alligatriot says:

President Trump committed a major act of Patriotism. He did not employ a personal attack. He employed an act of National Defense against un-American ideas being weaponized by politicians. He did not say “go back where you came from”. He said return to those countries you defend, fix them, then come back and tell us how it’s done.

All Americans should be grateful we have a President who is unwilling to play the Political Correctness game. WE should ALL be following his example!

It’s our country only as long as we are willing to fight for it.

He will “pay for it” by being re-elected in a landslide victory for America.

• Nigella says:

Concern noted

• FPCHmom says:

Wow – I wonder if you understand how Trump works at all.

It’s like you don’t read here, or you would have seen when Sundance posted this –

• rvsueandcrew says:

I respectfully disagree. President Trump has branded the four harpies as anti-Americans who hate Jews (which is true).

Because of POTUS, flying the stars and stripes in front of one’s house has become synonymous with a campaign sign that says “Trump-Pence 2020.”

No, President Trump will not “pay for it.” I’m confident this episode is another trajectory toward victory in 2020.

• rvsueandcrew says:

oops…. missing words. Should read “another projectile on the trajectory toward victory….”

• strateshooter says:

they do hate Jewish people I think.
          It amazes me though that Jewish people still support Dems and that Hollywood, Zuckerberg and the NY Media HATE POTUS even when he is so supportive of free speech , rights protections and Israel.
          I just cannot figure it all. Too dumb I guess.

• Exfiltration of Wealth says:

“Lurk more” lurker2.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Funny. Commenter lost me at …. “everything was going smoothly”. Either trolling or disconnected from reality

• DJT2020 says:

Pearl clutching shill. You do know that his tweets are all gamed out right? Comms team engineers them. Do you not notice the roll out of ads? Do you really think Trump hammers out these tweets sporadically while sitting on the crapper? WAKE UP!

• MAGADJT says:

He won’t pay for it because there is nothing to pay for. He brought attention to these ladies and what they stand for to lots of voters who had no clue about them. It was smart.

And if they vote to impeach him, it will be glorious. They will turn lots of voters against them instantly.

Why do we have such weak kneed people on our side. Stop caring what the media has to say. This is our biggest problem.

• Kintbury says:

I see you have not learned a thing. Now the whole country knows about these four idiots. What they stand for and how totally racist they are. A good lesson with Trump is not to jump to conclusions and wait a couple of weeks. He is always right.

• peace says:

@lurker2 – Trump absolutely DID NOT commit an error. Where have you been? What Trump did was amazingly awesome and I thank God every single day that he is our president. The HATE SQUAD should have been called out long ago, but it took a man with courage to do it.

• Lulu says:

Nobody gives a crap about any of this it’s media distraction. And I’d suggest that 50% of the public would say a whole lot worse about these America hating witches.

Funny how leftists can say vile things about anyone all day long and that’s never a problem for them with the swing voters, but Republicans are always told that they can’t fight back because independent voters. And the people giving that advice are the media who loves Republicans so much.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Trump’s comments were righteous and liberating. The “personal attack” was entirely about their behavior and words — all massively and substantively supported. His words were a righteous response to an abuse we’ve been conditioned into believing we MUST accept. No, we mustn’t. Trump, once again, proving himself a fearless, truth-telling leader. If you think we’re going to pay, you’re not paying attention.

• dawg says:

LOL! I disagree with all of that 100%!

• dallasdan says:

You are trying too hard to shape an argument that has the consistency of jello. JMO, with no personal disrespect intended.

• StanH says:

Perhaps you should get under a table, it would be safer. One can never be to careful.

• Paul from Canuskistan says:

Really?
        Because CNN MSNBC and a few rinos say so?
        Seems like he made a few valid points…
        Where did he refer to race?

• COlibertybelle says:

Try to pay attention, Lurker. Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing.

• rightmover says:

You obviously get your talking points from the Chris Stirewalt/Rich Lowry/Jonah Goldberg types from the neverTrump wing of the GOP.

Cheer up. Matt Romney agrees with you, so there’s that!

• Sharon says:

Lurker2 you are as clueless as the demoncrats!

• Sharon says:

Lurker2 go troll somewhere else!

• Eric says:

Really? (sigh)

• JG3 says:

Oh, ye of little faith….

• Robert Smith says:

I don’t thinks so. But this Green dude files impeachment all the time anyway.

• Zorro says:

OK Patriots, “let’s stay together”.

• Gentlebeings, “impeachment is the candle-flame, and these Democrats are the moths.” There’s nothing that you can do to stop them from hurling themselves right over that cliff. Maybe it’s best that they just get it over with – and, find out for themselves whether their colleagues in the House actually want to commit political suicide along with them.

The Founders of our country knew that “impeachment” could be political, so they carefully arranged so that the only reason for impeachment would be “high crimes and misdemeanors.” They spelled-out that the offender would still face Justice: “… but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.”

They didn’t anticipate that the House would one day seek to impeach a President “for high crimes and misdemeanors,” using a “novel interpretation” of the law, which interpretation the actual Justice system formally rejected as being “not the standard we use in the Department [of Justice].” They didn’t anticipate that a person, having been impeached for such “high crimes,” would then face no(!) Federal charges at all.

But, in the end, you cannot prevent these radicals from obeying Hillary Clinton’s commands. And, in so doing, utterly removing the political institution to which they now align themselves from the American political arena … forever. Unless their own [Democratic] colleagues rebel to save their own skins.

22. snarkybeach says:

Our local talk radio host played this Hank Jr. parody tune today. It’s pretty good. Trump 2020:

23. ilcon says:

24. ivehadit says:

AP Reports ICE Detention Centers More Like Summer Camp Than Concentration Camps

25. DJT2020 says:

Dems are getting killed and need to get off this subject and FAST

26. ilcon says:

Shame.

• Robert Smith says:

It would be surprising on Social Media these days wouldn’t it?

• dallasdan says:

I have seen it on four sites today. With more parts to come, it will be a litmus test for the seriousness of law enforcement’s desire/will to uphold the law.

27. OmegaManBlue says:

• bertdilbert says:

Trump should use the advice of her mother. “Don’t let other people tell you who you are, you tell them who you are”. I am sure Trump is up for that game.

• Debra says:

Which place do you come from, Kam?

Jamaica? India? Canada?

Oh? You are a native of these U.S.? So, your natural born inheritance came from another place that your parents couldn’t, or didn’t care, to make great, and hence, they longed for a great place to live? And now, you want us to believe that THAT makes you eligible to govern us?

Not a natural born citizen, thus ineligible Constitutionally, yet frothing at the bit to be president, by any sexualization necessary . . .

• cdnintx says:

back to THE WHITE HOUSE? 🙂

• rightmover says:

How many office floors did YOU defile while you were rolling around with Willie Brown?

28. ilcon says:

Come on Ds, impeach him. He’s racist.

• dallasdan says:

Much of what has been said by Dems in the past is now an inconvenient, embarrassing, and damning exposure of hypocrisy when compared with their current pronouncements..

29. sunnyflower5 says:

30. coolmamie says:

I have a question: If Trump were impeached, or even if impeachment hearings were held before an impeachment hearing, would Trump (or any of his excellent surrogates in the House) be able to use any previously unreleased classified information in his defense? i.e. would impeachment be a great opportunity to release stuff that may otherwise not see the light of day?

• dallasdan says:

It’s a good question.

Months ago I was convinced that an impeachment proceeding would open the floodgates for revelation of any and all classified information that would serve the President’s defense.

However, in the meantime the President made Barr the czar of declassification, so I anticipate that any use of heretofore unreleased information would require Barr’s blessing, which may not bode well for the President, forcing him into open conflict with his AG. A serious and unresolved confrontation that resulted in Barr’s resignation or firing would add much fuel to the impeachment fire. Critics of Barr’s motives might suggest it’s part of the deep state’s plan.

The impeachment process is perilous for all parties, and may represent the final showdown between the forces of governmental good and evil. Perhaps it’s time to confront the threat and crush it and its protagonists.

• lolli says:

👍dallasdan

• Ackman420 says:

Agree.
        Simply passing impeachment through Congress is a big political risk.
        Taking it to the senate, and the discovery which would be involved would be damning.
        Senate hearings would expose so much corruption, they all know it would, that entire corrupt departments would be forced to be demo’d.
        Impeachment is the kamikaze, banzai attack of last resort. There will be mass casualties.
        Politicians, in general, just aren’t that ideologically dedicated that they would sacrifice their careers to push impeachment.
        There are a handful of fools that will rush the machine guns. The overwhelming majority will provide cover fire and stay in the trench.

• Robert Smith says:

I think it won’t matter. You’ll see all kinds of classified stuff find the light of day by Trump supporters. Trump won’t have to ask or encourage it.

31. Jenevive says:

They have like 3 articles in a row on Yahoo
    how the Justice Department has ended the hush
    money investigation into POTUS .

The comments are like…what he is guilty and not going
    to be charged…I just shake my head yeah join the club
    we have been saying the same thing about all the FBI/DOJ people.

32. chickenhawk says:

POC
    what does it mean? is white a color? does more melanin make one a better person? Are you a melanist? Do you look down on those with less melanin? If so, you may be a melanist. Do you recognize white as a color? If not, you may be a colorist.

These and other intriguing questions are gripping our nation and filling our brains with slush…

• Free Speech says:

Pointing Out Crackers

• bertdilbert says:

Activists will always be well armed with “ists”

• Debra says:

I have never met a ‘white’ person.

I do not care how pale a hue their skin is, there IS a color to them.

Just grab some paint samples and hold them up to your skin to determine your color. IIRC, mine most resembles ‘light mocha cream’ or some such description of lusciouness.

33. sc conserv. says:

I can’t find any information on the raids over the weekend.

34. sc conserv. says:

Daniel Horowitz
    @RMConservative

“At least 19 of 22 MS-13 members indicted in gruesome killings were recent Central American family units or UACs. The federal officials said this is a growing problem with youngsters trying to up the antee outdoing others with gang initiations. This alone should prompt a shutoff.”

I can’t imagine a TR letting this kind of thing continue.

35. WeThePeople2016 says:

36. WeThePeople2016 says:

I have never been a fan of McCarthy. Exhibit A.

37. Where are all the declassified documents?

• dallasdan says:

Barr is the declassification czar. It is arguable that the President forfeited his discretionary use of the information when he made the AG the ultimate authority on release of any and all heretofore classified material. IMO, Barr now has substantial influence with/over the President that was unavailable to him prior to the President’s pronouncement.

38. sc conserv. says:

Ryan James Girdusky
    @RyanGirdusky
    Every district gets their very own Ilhan Omar under the Kushner plan!
    Quote Tweet
    John Pence
    @jepence
    · 4h
    Did you know that @POTUS’ immigration plan––based on merit and border security––will increase *legal* immigration?

“Right now, just 12 % of people become legal immigrants. . . That’s a GREAT thing. . . Under President Trump’s proposal, we’ll go to 57 %” – @jaredkushner

• lolli says:

Well, that is certainly encouraging/s

• Sharon says:

Sc go troll somewhere else! Your bashing sucks ! you continually bad mouth our Presidents administration including our President! Take your BS elsewhere! Useful idiot!

• Eric says:

That’s a COMPLETE misrepresentation of what Kushner said in the Cabinet meeting the other day. The 12 percent is # of those contributing to the workforce, which is far below the 55-58 percent total of other countries.

Nice try TROLL.

39. OhNoYouDont says:

40. sunnyflower5 says:

The Tweaker of the House is concerned about following rules. 🤣😂

• sunnyflower5 says:

She is disgusting. Let’s review Congress members words.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Fraud- her House dishonored our country, President, and citizens.
        She did nothing!

• Debra says:

She is the definition of a duplicitous harpy. So obvious in trying to play both sides. She is going to get drawn and quartered (figuratively) within her own party . . .

• dallasdan says:

Agree. She is increasingly becoming a heavier millstone around her party’s neck. I don’t anticipate the Dem leadership and radical House members will permit her to be Speaker until the 2020 election, which was the deal to permit her receiving the “two-time Speaker” accolade.

41. scotsgrits says:

As a legal immigrant to this country (1964). I had to undergo, a medical exam, a background check, prove that I would not be a burden on the welfare state and pay a substantial amount of money in fees. I agree with the President on his statements and his stand on illegal immigration.
    To me the scariest part of the Rep from Minnesota is that she was elected based on her hateful rhetoric. It seems we not only rescued an ungrateful snake, we took into our home an entire nest of vipers.

42. fanbeav says:

Mike Flynn Judge Hauls Former Lawyers Back Into Court; Accused Of Withholding Case Files

Sydney Powell going to take these lawyers down!

43. ilcon says:

Lieawatha at it again.

FEC Hits Warren Campaign for Unspecific and Vague Financial Disclosures

• CHAOS_ACTUAL says:

5:5

• lurker2 says:

You just made me realize that if it’s not available already we’ll soon be able to see the campaign contributions to the various candidates. Will be interesting to see who is supporting whom (I hope my grammar is correct there!). In 2018 Cortez was billed as a grass roots candidate but got millions from big money donors, many in California.

I’m still wondering who’s in control of the Democratic Party. Hillary was in 2016 but I don’t think she’s doing it now. I’m wondering if there are several warring factions.

44. sunnydaze says:

AOC has a challenger in her district, and she looks like a winner!

• Bendix says:

“…Your representative in Washington chooses self-promotion over service, conflict over constituents, and resistance over assistance,” Murray’s voice booms over her introductory campaign video.”
      I especially like that “resistance over assistance” part.
      Sounds like a winning campaign theme.
      I doubt a Jamaican-born woman would complain about having too much work on two many committees.

• stella says:

She’s a fake conservative. A carpetbagger.

According to Ruth Papazian, a real candidate who lives in the district (she’s a Facebook friend) says this:

Ruth Papazian
      3 hrs ·

45. sunnydaze says:

Lining up for Trump Rally 8 hours ago:

46. ivehadit says:

47. Perot Conservative says:

AgriPlus: Fate of USMCA hinges on Trump and Pelosi agreement

48. ilcon says:

Living by the communist rules.

After Blasting Amazon, Warren, Sanders Campaigns Spend Thousands on Site