In a stunning press conference today U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi explains why she she has taken no action to curb the illegal immigration influx into the U.S.

While explaining why she will not allow congress to debate, change or modify U.S. immigration laws, Pelosi outlines how the United States is part of a global society, without borders and without any sovereign right to impede the “human society” from entering our nation.  Therefore, according to her outlook and worldview, U.S. politicians have no right to stop any migration movement.

Keep this in mind as we approach the 2020 election.  The Speaker of the House is essentially saying, openly, publicly and without any reservation or concern, the United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, Mexico, NAFTA, Nancy Pelosi, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

453 Responses to Pelosi Rejects U.S. Sovereignty – U.S. Immigration Subject to Laws of “A Global Society”…

1. Gunner says:

I hear you fellow patriots…but nothing will come of it. The progressive left no longer cares to even disguise their hatred of our Republic. Yes, I will be at the polls next November. But between now and then, my weapons and arms purchases (all legally, mind you), will increase exponentially.

They may not think our Nation is sovereign…but the maximum effective range around my family and home, is!

• Thrawl says:

Ditto.. As far as I’m concerned her statements are an act of sedition against US citizens… “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

• daylight58 says:

For some reason, this comes to mind.
        “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter…”

• Cisco says:

Again, if you fail to prepare, you are prepared to fail.
      That was imo, the shot that will be heard not necessarily around the world, but around this Republic.
      Beans, bullets, commo and first-aid.

• mike says:

“The welfare dinner bell heard around the world”?

The treacherous Speaker woman is not only interfering with our US response to actual and persistent Invasion, she is conspiring openly and promoting more invasion.

Meanwhile, corrupt DpSt plays the Flynns persecution soap opera while the country falls to the ground. Clintoons, Obamunists, and pervs roam free.

• montanamel says:

I up for some long gun work….
      As soon as I get over this cancer treatment – I’ll be in the market for a Barrett…
      Having an extended range of influence right now seems like a good idea.
      Just think of a 50-cal as having “double the fun”, eh?

• Kenji says:

I need to FLEE my CA suburban home for the hinterlands. If I wait too long … Pelosi and her Traitorous ilk will SEIZE my home to house SIX “immigrant” families. These Traitors are already coming for my home in the form of a “wealth tax”. Best to find some “flyover State” property and get armed to the hilt.

Oh yeah, Nancy … it’s ON!

• The Devilbat says:

Come to Florida. No state tax, no annual vehicle inspection, Castle doctrine so you can protect yourself and most all weapons legal. Land and houses are much cheaper in the north of the state. You might start checking it out.

• cav16 says:

Yes come on over and join us in the “Red Neck Rivera”! I have invited Antifa to come protest in Penscola, Fort Walton Beach, and Panama City.,Fl What a surprise no takers.

• Just wait until they deploy rent control via Governors Executive Order (like Oregon just did).

2. Q&A says:

Free movement of people, goods, labor, capital, services – that’s how the EU was sold to independent countries.

The one world mantra permeates our society. Even preschoolers have cartoons preaching the message.

3. ATheoK says:

“Pelosi outlines how the United States is part of a global society, without borders and without any sovereign right to impede the “human society”

Peloser just stated that Americans have no rights; whether Constitutional, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, Constitutional Amendments, of 240 years of American Jurisprudence.

Apparently, Peloser makes such claims based upon her personal desire to submit to a global unelected dictatorship.
    Open borders will not last long after elites assume full control. Instead the globe will fall under socialist controlled travel where citizens must carry their papers and permissions to travel; at all times.

That same attitude of Peloser establishes Peloser as happy to eliminate industry, industrial security for America, jobs for citizens, equitable price competition based upon legitimate supply/demand, tariffs against dumping, intellectual property theft, etc. etc.

It is time for the FBI to investigate DNC majority leaders and the Chamber of Commerce!

If the MSM was not complicit, I’d believe Peloser just destroyed her career in or near politics.

4. Paul Strauss says:

And she shouldn’t be immediately arrested and charged with treason becaaaaause…?

• Bob Parker says:

Indeed!!
      Exactly how much more must these Marxist/Leftist bastards say before they are arrested & frog-marched off to Gitmo for treason/sedition??

The more that they say & the more that it’s all condoned, the more emboldened the Left becomes.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

5. WVNed says:

The army does

6. starfcker says:

If you don’t think the entire political class is not hell-bent on importing third worlders and giving them a life of luxury on the public dime (and calling that an economy) consider this. The New York Times last month applauded Minneapolis for coming up with a novel solution to be able to build more oligarch owned pack and stack housing to hold third worlders. They abolished single-family zoning. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/opinion/sunday/minneapolis-ends-single-family-zoning.html Think about that. There goes the neighborhood. The New York Times thinks that the federal government should mandate that policy before any municipality gets any federal funding. Think about that. Ever wonder why the border is wide open? Who is on our side? Nobody

• Stop5G, Trump says:

Wow, no more single family housing zoning! Never heard of such an idea but it makes sense (Commie-wise). Next will be no private property at all (which is just one peg of the Communist Manifesto).

Your “stack & pack housing” description reminds me of UN Agenda 21/2030 as that is one of their goals, to cram all of society in stacked cublicles in urban centers, leaving the rolling suburban countrysides for themselves to build their mansions far away from us “useless eaters.”

• M. B. Lamar says:

It’s such a shame. Minneapolis has some of the most beautiful neighborhoods. Soon to be no more. Of course he loss of one beautiful city, it’s a drop in the bucket compared to our overall situation. I’m glad to be old. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. And that’s what I’m ready to do.

• starfcker says:

Correct. Pack and Stack housing is straight out of Agenda 21. Which somehow we did not vote out of office.

• Kenji says:

The EXACT same thing was contained in CA SB-50 (which was temporarily tabled for a year) … the complete elimination of single family zoning. Each single family zone would allow up to a 4-plex on the property, and the elimination of all local zoning.

Imagine that? Dr. Zhivago comes to America. Townhouses are seized to house 10 poor families. Goodbye sweet America … goodbye! The Bolsheviks have arrived.

• Busheviks. george bush sr announced the end of sovereignty in America from the oval office on 9/11/1990.

No one cared, even going so far as to call me a conspiracy loon etc… etc… something about mom’s basement and so on.

How light the weight of those chains were then…

• The controlling shareholder of the New York Times is Mexican Globalist Carlos Slim. Naturally, it advances his interests. It has lost all legitimacy.

Constitutional rights surely ought not to apply to non-resident foreigners.

• Judith says:

What about Ben Carson and HUD? Is he hell bent on REZONING America to push out families and slap up all these high-density sanctuary cities TOO?

Make no mistake, that was Obama’s M.O. and he had ACORN and other groups agitating throughout the US for this high-density, HUD zoning. That’s where these invaders are trafficked to live: WORKFORCE housing units!

That’s how UNiparty turns formerly red American family-zoned communities bright BLUE! UN’s Agenda 21 New World Order signed by Poppy Bush spells this all out: Next Gen, workforce, sustainable housing!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      I thought we had a movement here called MAGA! Does anybody else see what’s going on? Is President Trump an army of ONE?

7. Mr bandwagon says:

Nancy knows you’re just a bunch of weaklings

• Judith says:

They turned our kids into zombies who can’t think for themselves. Nobody sees what’s coming down the pike. OK. And we’re too old and lame to turn it around. Is that what you’re saying?

Is anybody out there who is sworn to serve and protect the USA ..actually doing it? I think President Trump is doing everything that he possibly can, without coming right out and calling on the Militias.

8. Party of Democrat politics are mostly from foreigner especially muslims Rep becoming anti America, people should know That before who They are elected,

9. Don McAro says:

So this means I can set up camp in Pelosi’s yard…correct?

• Robert Smith says:

Nancy will have you shot if you try.

• lurker2 says:

Don’t stop at the yard. No borders, baby! Just knock down her front door and set up in her living room. Everyone deserves to come and go as they please!

• Pale rider says:

By the way, Pelosi is not “introducing” this, she is “confirming” we are under global rule. I have been puzzled why these invaders are not stopped.
        The invaders are paid mercenaries. They came from an environment of instability, communism or dictators and they will work it in very violently.
        I assume the number of invaders has reached an adequate figure to start this transition into the public.
        Pelosi is probably honored to reveal the news.
        We are going to see in the very near future who is who in our government, and in the world. I’m betting Russia is not with the globalists.

10. John_in_IN says:

Ok. She’d dropped any pretense of working for the her country, her constituents. The Speaker of the House has openly declared war on America, her laws and customs, and her people. Can’t she be arrested for that?

She’s totally dropped the mask. I think it’s time for our VSG PDJT to take of his gloves.

11. Smack says:

This all stems from the bullshit “America is an idea” mantra that the globalist crowd have been echoing for decades. America is blood and soil. Those that refuse to recognize that simple fact are dangerous.

• George 1 says:

I heard Glenn Beck make the “America is an idea” statement just this week. Many don’t want to accept the truth. This is why eventually it will come to white people being wiped out, enslaved or arranging a national divorce.

12. Mr bandwagon says:

Too many Ben Franklin’s and not enough George Washington’s I’m afraid

13. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

So here we are, witnessing the complete abdication of sovereignty by the head representative of The Peoples House. But remember, it took a President Trump to reveal what has been long suspected yet never verified, in public, raw, unfiltered, and shameless in presentation. An Empress, stripping naked, for America to see.

Here’s your clothes, Nancy.

• piper567 says:

rose, that’s my take on tis also…one would hope this little presentation of Pelosi’s is used by RNC to the advantage of many.
      this transparency is long overdue imo.

14. Vince says:

President Trump is forecast to raise two billion dollars for the 2020 election. I’d love to see Twitter and tv ads show what democrats really say broadcast to independents.

• Ray Runge says:

Your reply is practical. After the mini tirades have abated, the lot of people willing to provide effort to protect what we have must devise and implement rubber meets the road tactics to counter the ONSLAUGHT THAT MS. Pelosi represents.

Newly purchased weapons are a small component. An initial response to violence is an organized response to flatten the likes of AntiFa. As an old fart of 68, I would show up in DC Swamp to swarm the DoJ and FBI demand the documents created with taxpayer dollars to subvert a national presidential election.

Truly time for what an EFFECTIVE countervailing force that can be conceived and implemented to stop the present drift to officially neuter the USA constitution.

15. PInky1920 says:

IF it’s true that PJT is not going to force the citizenship question on the census by EO, then the *itch knows it and just gave us the middle finger of ALL middle fingers.

She’s letting us know they won’t be stopped.

• lurker2 says:

It’s my understanding he’s going to force a count of citizens through some other method, not the census. They do have a printing schedule they need to adhere to.

16. pochas94 says:

I can’t wait for that “Global Society” which of course will be run by people just like the Democratic Congressmen. California, here we come.

• Lamont Cranston says:

Hey Kenji. I left CaliMexiPoopistan, my birth/home state many years ago and have not been back since.

• Lamont Cranston says:

“Global Society” run by the 2,000,000,000 moslems world wide, including in America’s White House for 8 years, CIA chief, hijabists in Congress…
      All who did not vote in the November mid-terms must hang their heads in shame and shut up.

17. archie says:

Sorry to see this site descending into #batteredconservativesyndrome and dem-bad GOP-good.
    Cocaine Mitch, Lying Ryan, and Trump had 100% control for two years!

18. InAz says:

Bombard the offices of every Communist Dem and RINO and tell them that since we are no longer a sovereign nation then they legally no longer represent anyone or anything and they must vacate DC immediately. Also President Trump becomes president for life.

We will no longer pay taxes and because we are not a sovereign nation then there are no longer any laws the people must follow.
    If they, the DC politicians do not leave DC then we will help them leave. No nation, then they do not represent anyone.

Enlist everyone you can to do this.

I’m past ready to go after these corrupt SOB POS bags of sewer Communists.

19. Genie says:

The old hippie channeling Arlen “Magic Bullet” Specter and his alternative free thinking.

20. Barb Meier says:

Has anyone pointed out to Ms. Pelosi that if we no longer have a sovereign nation, then we have no need for a house of representatives? She and her colleagues can all go home. We can keep the President and Senate… just because…

21. Start by sending C-140’s full of them to San Francisco. Use Army carriers to fill every street of the city with them. Then, let the residents listen to her say why they can legally do nothing to get rid of them. When 200,000 of them are packed into the city limits of her district, she will swiftly change her mind before the next 150,000 arrive. Honestly, I think that every single person who arrives on our southern border should be immediately packed into a plane and flown to San Francisco. Nowhere else. “There’s no place like home,” right, Nancy?

22. lurker2 says:

No more walls and fences for wealthy people then. I’m going to be an economic refugee! I’m migrating from the middle class to a higher class! I deserve to live in Nancy Pelosi’s nice house because there aren’t any borders and everyone deserves free sh*t! Well maybe I’ll choose Chuck Schumer’s house, I really don’t want to live on in San Fran.

23. Sorry mom but I have to say it: “F Pelosi, her constituents and the boat they came in on. I hope they rot in hell.”

24. lurker2 says:

I was a sane but ignorant person when I left the Democratic Party years ago. I just wasn’t into politics, wasn’t paying attention, was too trusting. I had my awakening. I am imagining many more people this year having theirs. They’ll listen to Nancy spouting absolute nonsense and say “Huh? This woman is crazy. I don’t want people streaming over the border unchecked.” Mass exodus, I hope.

25. john edward lorenz says:

If I had any say in advising the reelection campaign i would run ads with san fran nan advocating open borders and denying American sovereignty. I would run an ad with the celebration in NY on late term abortions and VA Northram’s infanticide monologue, the cost and loss of private insurance with Medicare for all; and the economic cost and impact of the green new deal. Also on going ads of economic performance.

26. drexel says:

If the people coming across the border were Trump voters, there would be a 100 ft high wall built in weeks. An accelerated increase in Democrat voters is taking place and it has been happening for decades.

27. Go cat says:

There is going to be civil war in this country and these 3 women are mostly to blame!!! I cannot believe what Pelosi is saying. I do not want to live in a Socialist country and that is where the Dems are taking us!

28. Coast says:

I keep seeing comments that Pelosi should be charged with Treason….just who the heck do we think will do this? Are there people on this site that think we have a functional and honest DOJ?

29. Cranky says:

This is treasonous! Arrest the communist Piglosi now!

30. TwoLaine says:

They want another 9/11 on POTUS TRUMP’s watch.
    They are inviting another 9/11 style massacre and you will foot the bill for that too.

If she thinks we shouldn’t have borders, then send all law enforcement home now. That will be a big tax burden over and done with. HSA, TSA, CBP, ICE, FBI, PDs, etc. We don’t need any of you anymore. We are a completely lawless society now.

The good news is that POTUS TRUMP hs jobs, jobs, jobs for you, but get them while they last. No one will want to do business here anymore after a decade more of complete lawlessness.

• George 1 says:

Yep. Nancy and her colleagues have given an engraved invitation to about 5 billion of her closest friends to come and feed off the U.S. taxpayer. She is going to find that her new friends will not be paying much in the way of taxes. She will also find that a large percentage of them don’t mind committing felonies either.

Legacy U.S. citizens will eventually figure out that it does no good to work or pay taxes.
      Does she want collapse? Because this is how you get collapse.

31. 13wasylyna says:

She should be frogmarched out of Congress. She is saying that the US is not a soveregn nation with borders and a constitution. I abhor Paul Ryan who did everything in his power to hand the House to the Democrats/communists

32. The most pathetic thing about her rant is that … every nation on Earth has an immigration law. (Mexico’s are among the toughest.) Everyone issues visas and passports. This “one global happy society” of hers doesn’t actually exist in any nation on Earth.

• Zorro says:

Great point. We often need to stop and determine the face value of the statement instead of getting into more involved arguments that give her statement an air of validity or legitimacy.

• Judith says:

The EU’s Open Borders Pact mirrors what Pelosi is saying. It is already happening in EU and it’s all about destroying the last vestiges of the Western World, USA being its crown jewel. Globalists will loot and pillage our wealth just like they’ve done everywhere else.

• Pale rider says:

If you want a glimpse of our future look to Europe on immigration. What is any law unenforced? we all see and know this. Pass all the laws you want but if the government IN POWER doesn’t honor them, what good?
        How can people not see what is going on in our nation? Democrats know what is happening and embrace it. Conservatives are ignoring it, why? Afraid? Manners need to go if that’s it.
        Pelosi is not saying anything that isn’t already happening.
        One enormous elephant in the room is, why is our border not closed to all immigration? Immediately would fix all the problem and Trump said he could. Deportations would be much easier.

33. littleanniefannie says:

She’s nucking futs!!

34. Well there ya go…….role call for election interference by ANYONE, WORLDWIDE. Hacking, $$$donations, whatever people feel inclined. I sure hope Trump and Co are ready to knock the stuffings out of these 2-bit traitors. Maybe this will lead to the exposure of them he needs to just take them out.

35. Pew-Anon says:

To be fair, if you watch the video, her comment about global society was specifically in reference to asylum laws recognized by international treaty. So in that sense, technically, this involves law recognized globally, but she could have easily explained that point without using language, like “global society”, saturated with her real, thinly veiled motives.

• spren says:

The problem with your comment is that it excludes a very important component of asylum laws recognized by international treaty, namely, that those seeking asylum outside of their native country have to seek it in the first safe country they get to. That means coming out of Central America, they need to seek asylum in Mexico.

The so-called international treaties don’t grant permission to just decide you want to claim asylum in any country you desire.

• Alligator Gar says:

And being scared of gangs and street violence and “wanting a better future for your brat and needing a better job” are not valid reasons to grant asylum. They are the only reasons any of these hordes have given upon questioning

Sorry, border jumpers, but under your logic, every citizen of the USA who was underpaid or had to live in a “bad neighborhood” with gangs and violence, could up stakes and run away to the country of their choice for a safer environment and better opportunities for their brats and JAWBS, JAWBS, JAWBS!

SMDH!

36. wps2018 says:

NWO hack telling us what we know. An enemy is much easier to defeat in the open.

37. Paintingal says:

And just like that, we all stopped focusing on/talking about the pervert….
    Look, over here….

• spren says:

I disagree. All of the news cycle around the “pervert” is designed to distract from conversations around what is coming up with the Mueller Russia nonsense and the actors involved. Epstein’s issue took place in 2007. Why was the issue ignored for 12 years until just now? Because Acosta is Trump’s Labor Secretary and they see it as a means to attempt to defame Trump.

38. AnotherView says:

Democrats are doing Satan’s work. May God’s wrath be upon them all.

39. spren says:

It’s amazing (while predictable) the way Democrats and their fellow-travelers in the media are attempting to spin the planned ICE enforcement as separating children from families. All (Every single one of them) of those on the lists to be deported have already had lawful deportation judgments assessed against them. This isn’t a blanket round up of illegals – it is completely meant to carryout the lawful deportation orders already in place against these people who have defied our laws.

40. mr.piddles says:

“the United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation”

Not only that. These folks have final removal orders against them. And Nervous Nancy says: “An administrative order of removal from ICE or Immigration Authorities is simply not enough.”

Translation: no more Rule Of Law. No Sovereignty. No Rule Of Law.

What are we then? Thoughts on a new name for whatever it is we are now?

41. Along with that Global Village the comrade Pelosi embraces, you also get the global infectious disease pool. LA now has an outbreak of Typhus, City Hall is infested with Rats (rodent variety, just in case you were thinking Politicians), and the City’s Government is in negotiations with the homeless on where they can sleep/live on the streets – yes, Negotiations !!

• mr.piddles says:

Coming to a Flyover Town near you. Gotta thin the herd somehow, my friend. Deplorables can’t afford those high-priced drugs, so keep yer Duct Tape handy.

42. drlou007 says:

It’s not just the end of America as a nation; it is the end of the democratic experiment in the West; it is the beginning of worldwide socialism. It must be stopped.

43. George 1 says:

It is quite obvious that most of the elites who comprise the ruling cabal, are hell bent on wiping out the Deplorables in any way it takes for a permanent solution. The sooner everyone understands that, the faster we can start to formulate a strategy that has a chance to succeed. The answer will involve peaceful decent, as well as the intelligent use of our economic wealth and mobility, while we still have some. The President is not going to be able to solve the problem.

Pray for clarity and truth. Search your soul. There is no easy way out for us at this point.

44. j wikson says:

DJT please arrest and charge this traitor immediateiy.

45. desperatelyseekingmelania says:

Unless we get some MAGA folks in charge of Congress then all is lost. And that includes replacing McConnell as majority leader. On this score he is no better than Pelosi. He will block any meaningful immigration reform, just as he and Ryan both did 2017-2018.

As for the Trump administration, it’s past time to put on the big boy pants and start ignoring the court’s micromanagement of the executive branch.

The voters will decide next year. Hopefully there won’t be too many illegal ones by then.

• Alligator Gar says:

Maybe the trick is not only to vote out domestic Communists like Piglosi, but also to scrutinize carefully any candidates who are immigrants or children of immigrants or candidates who are cohabiting with non-citizens or newly minted citizens when the candidate or ‘partner’ or family hail from sketchy countries not known for producing loyal new citizens (Somalia, Turkey, or ‘Palestine’ come to mind).

No more ‘Young Turks’. Send Commie import ‘Junk Use-her’ to the ash bin of history along with his stupid, petty, racist, and largely Islamist actress CONgresswomen.

We have wonderful, America-loving immigrants and immigrant spouses of citizen candidates (Melania comes to mind!) There is no reason to not vote for them or their spouses instead where they are qualified.

• Judith says:

Who will count our ballots? Will they keep right on going, as they do in CA, “harvesting” brand-new ballots, for weeks on end, until they achieve their desired result?

And how many key districts have already replaced their equipment with George Soros’ new, hackable computer terminals? The ones with algorithms embedded within the system, that automatically change red votes to blue, and no paper trails to verify?

Methinks the peaceful transition of power, guaranteed by the US Constitution through a fair election process, has been fatally compromised.

Is anyone working to correct this travesty, to return this country to the rule of law before 2020?

• Alligator Gar says:

I have no answers for CaliMexiPoopistan. No answers at all, just sorrow. If we cannot get handles on our own locales and ensure liars are not elected, I have no good feeling for the future of this country. Marco Rubio lied to the constituents when he first ran for Senate–oh, he had the Tea Party line just so. And, yes, I heard him speak. I thought, there’s a bright young conservative voice! And I voted for him. That kind of lying liar stuff won’t fly with me again. In this age, we can crowdsource vetting.

46. cwf60 says:

President Trump should know not to trust any Democrat especially Pelosi. Her supporters are applauding her globalist loyalties. Start deportations now.

47. cwf60 says:

48. 335blues says:

So many, so anxious to be slaves, in return for promises of wealth and promotion.
    We all know how this will end, the Book of Revelation spells it out very clearly.
    Make sure you keep your faith in the face of persecution, even unto death.

49. Tazio Nuvolari says:

>>The Speaker of the House is essentially saying, openly, publicly and without any reservation or concern, the United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation.<<

I guess we can forget all that paying federal taxes and such, obeying federal laws, etc.

50. The Boss says:

I think the 25th Amendment needs to be invoked against Pelosi. No way this lawless bitch should be 3rd in line for the presidency. She should be first in line for a lobotomy.