Due to the size of the field, the first Democrat presidential primary debate takes place over two nights: tonight Wednesday, June 26, and Thursday, June 27, in Miami.

NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo are hosting the debate and hold exclusive rights to broadcast from 9pm EST to 11 p.m EST on both nights.

The moderators for the debate are: NBC News’ Lester Holt, Savannah Guthrie and Chuck Todd; MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, and Telemundo’s José Diaz-Balart.

The candidates for the first night are: Former Housing Secretary Julián Castro; Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke of Texas; Former Rep. John Delaney of Maryland; Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City; Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio; Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii; Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota; Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey; Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; and Washington Governor Jay Inslee.

If you are a communist, socialist, communal activist; or if your hobbies include sitting around a campfire picking parasites off your friends; then grab your sustainable algae cakes and consider this an open discussion thread.

Or if you are just looking for a laugh by watching Moonbats howl, well, that’s OK too.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, propaganda, Socialist, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

698 Responses to Round One of First Democrat Debates – 9:00pm Tonight on NBC – Open Discussion Thread

1. Tiffthis says:

What a joke. Is this the “A” squad or the “B” squad? Either way, I won’t watch, I’ll wait for the memes 💯🤪

2. delighteddeplorable says:

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I’d rather eat ground glass while sticking hot needles into my eyes.

I’ll rely on Sundance and fellow Treepers for the lowlights. 😬

3. Won’t be watching. I’ve already heard all I need to. Can’t think of a more boring way to spend an evening.

4. labrat says:

Absolutely no way will I give them the ratings. I’ll wait for the tape.

5. BobBoxBody says:

lol damn that burn from Trump at the end of his tweet. That’ll leave a mark….

6. DJT2020 says:

I would watch out of morbid curiosity but would rather not add to the ratings. Will wait for any outtakes/gaffes.

7. Gort says:

Democrat Party clown car arrives in Miami.

Watch them all bunch up on the left side of the stage.

8. TreeClimber says:

I check my son for ants/bug bites after being outside, does that count? 😁

Off to save the free world… I cracked up. It’s true, but he’s so cheerfully blatant about it that it’s funny.

9. Mncpo(ret) says:

Gawd, this is going to be the most “free stuff debate” in history.

Don’t know if you noticed, but tonight’s “debate” has all of the big names except one.

Elizabeth Warren has the second “debate” to her self. Against has been’s and third tier runners, she’ll look like the sane one.

There is a reason for that.

10. Elric VIII says:

Democrat debates? Pardon me while I wretch.

11. sunnydaze says:

I’m watching as much of this as I can possibly stand. It’s gonna be a hoot!

Can’t wait to see these fools outperform each other. Been looking forward to it all day!

12. MaryfromMarin says:

Why not lock them all in a cage and let ’em duke it out?

13. Pa Hermit says:

Don’t waste your popcorn, save it for when one of these losers wins the chance to debate with our POTUS!

14. mtk says:

Say it ain’t so…
    Going to give the troll-bot warden the night off.
    Let’em rip.
    We need a good flame war.

• Kent says:

I LOVE to sit around a campfire….but when I do I prefer to drink beer over nit-picking….

As for the dim candidate for POTUS…..I pick fauxcahontas…because….she’s got the prettiest teeth…..

Dims are shallow like that…….

15. JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

Uhhhh, no. I think I’ll take a 3 hour dump instead

• slowcobra says:

Lol!! When I traveled for work during B.O.’s eight yrs of fundamentally changing America, I would take the paper from the lobby to my hotel room. Any picture of his disgusting face I would tear out, shred, and throw in the toilet. I won’t say any more.

16. The Gipper Lives says:

What are you talking about, Mitt? The matter was already fully investigated by Detectives Benson and Amaro in Season 13!

17. dd_sc says:

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s chance to make a statement and separate herself from the pack. I suspect the moderators will avoid her like the plague.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Agree. If she would depart from the field and agree that Trump is changing things for the better…agree that dems are doing nothing but TDS…and point to real fixes of immigration and so on…she would get a lot of independents and non-socialist D support.

So I hope she doesn’t. 😉

18. justlizzyp says:

By my count at least 50% of tonight’s participants were absent from voting on immigration funding bills yesterday and today. I certainly hope that comes up…

19. Watching the democrat debate, in other words … How to jump start a vomit.

20. Elizabeth says:

Let the clown show begin.

21. Watching the democrat debate, in other words … How to jump start a vomit.

22. Milo says:

Agree with most treepers I don’t have enough Imodium to let me watch these clowns but what I am curious about is that the bobble head news readers acting as moderators always throw softball questions to any Dem/lib that they interview, then how can they ask any questions that matter?

23. Gregory Sherman says:

I thought Barnum and Bailey, and Ringling Brothers, both went out of business. I guess not.

24. Anon says:

I don’t expect them to attack each other – rather they will see who can out do the rest in their extreme attacks on Trump. Expect lots of fake anger, fake tears, and fanning the flames of hatred for America. Tonight’s candidates is a bigger clown show than tomorrows.

It will be interesting to see if Tulsi Gabbard gets booed. I would be surprised if the far left moderators are willing to ask about socialism and reparations – they probably know it will reduce their electability.

• Anon says:

Most of the questions will be about:
      1. the “importance of Climate Change” (the green religion)
      2. the “access to women’s health care” (free publicly funded cult of Moloch abortions)
      3. “comprehensive immigration reform” (replacement, mass amnesty, permanent open borders)
      4. “gun control” (disarming the public to ensure their power)

25. Bill says:

Instructions for the sane viewers in the TV audience:

1. Down is up
    2. Good is bad
    3. 2+2=22
    4. Orange man bad
    5. And please remember to take your blood pressure medicine before they take the stage.

That’s is all. Now sit back and embrace the insanity!!!

26. WVNed says:

Tonights debate proudly sponsored by Acme Home Lobotomy kits.
    “Makes a liberal every time”
    Must be used twice to become a Bernie supporter.

27. awefense says:

I will watch for laughs. Let’s see what commie can one up himself/herself right into the commie that will give away the most taxpayer money to the “victims” of America and the horde of illegal invaders living here and still coming.

28. Magabear says:

I’d only watch if PDJT wad tweeting during the freak show. 😁

All ISIS would have to do if they captured me to gain state secrets (if I had any) is force me to watch these clowns debating. Just waterboard me instead!

29. weirdflunky says:

More power to you if you can sit through clown show. My nerves just can’t take it.

30. Don McAro says:

Every time you hear “Manufactured Crisis” or DeBlasio say “Listen” send Presdient Trump 1 dollar

31. Right to reply says:

I won’t be watching. Don’t want to boost their viewing figures. I’ll just wait for the MEMES

32. Sentient says:

Tonight we debate the motion: “Is Joe Biden retarded? Yes or Yes?”

33. Whitehouse Clown says:

There will be an almost total lack of testosterone in the arena tonight. Sure wish they would bring back Celebrity Death match.

34. Baby El says:

Have they announced the winner yet?

35. Baby El says:

Since Sestak just entered the race..

Is he supposed to be ‘the chosen one’?

36. covfefe999 says:

I do antenna and could watch this dumpster fire without adding to the ratings, but I think I’ll just watch the comments here because it will be so much better. 🙂

37. Rynn69 says:

Not wasting one second on this orchestrated show. Tonight I am catching up on much needed zzzzzzz. Sundance will give the salient points, if there are any. Night Treepers!

38. Lamont Cranston says:

Back in the 19th century you’d have to pay a dime to see the freak show. Step right up folks…see the freaks…only 1 dime…1/10th of a dollar…just 10 cents…see the freaks. Now it’s free. 👌

39. 17CatsInTN says:

Oh, shoot. I already finished my popcorn for the evening. I forgot all about this cat fight to see who can say the most rabidly perverse things. Yawn.

40. Bluto says:

I lived in Maryland, and I’ve never heard of a John Delaney. This should be comical.

41. Bluto says:

42. PInky1920 says:

Just picture any one of these fools up against our genius.

Whoever the commie nominee ends up being, my bet is they won’t debate him; using some BS cowardly variation of “I will not allow him to bully ME”…”I don’t speak to racists”…

…I CANNOT wait.

43. Lulu says:

I’ve never been able to look at Warren because her freakishly large ears bother me. Once you notice them that’s all you can see.

44. sunnyflower5 says:

No thanks, I’m busy taking up knitting….

45. Just let them talk … let them talk … without “Trump intervention.” Just let them talk.

Quite frankly, I’m not going to begin to think about the 2020 election until at least this time next year.

46. cheryl says:

Diogene’s Middle Finger gives you a pretty funny preview of the debate. The picture is NSFW.

47. Lulu says:

This is early. The GOP did not have their first debate until August in 2016.

• GB Bari says:

The news cycles are not going well for them since Nadler is bombing out in the House Clown Show and the President is having positive events daily.

PDJT’s ratings are still over 50% and stabilized, so the Dems / Media are desperate to saturate the news with the debates in which all the candidates will focus everything on “Orange Man Bad / We’re all gonna die if he’s re-elected”.

48. babrightlight says:

Have some fun. Place your bets! Here’s the over/under for hearing the following words on stage for the Democrat debates:

Russia or Russian [ 16 ]