Megan Rapinoe is the co-captain of the U.S. women’s national soccer team and a rabid hater of President Trump.  Ms. Rapinoe refuses to sing the U.S. national anthem; kneels during ceremonies to make her hatred for America visible; and grabs every microphone to tell the media about her politics in an effort to increase her resistance credentials.

The age-old axiom is: ‘be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it”. Today, President Trump brilliantly responded to Ms. Rapinoe.  First, by calling out her arrogance in declaring victory before she even played the World Cup matches; and secondly, by inviting the entire team to the White House “win or lose”.

The pressure is now upon Ms. Rapinoe. That pressure overlays a preexisting, unstable and tenuous psychological condition related to her tribal self-identification and commercial aspirations. This dynamic is a recipe for implosion. It will not end well for her.

(Tweet Link)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, A New America, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Occupy Type Moonbats, Patriotism, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

279 Responses to Brilliant Play – President Trump Invites U.S. Women’s Soccer Team to White House “Win or Lose”…

1. ElTocaor says:

To quote The Simpsons character Nelson Munz:

“HA-HA!”

2. Classic Trump! Just saw PDJT’s tweet telling Megan to concentrate on winning.

• Kenji says:

Trump has just placed a GIANT monkey on her back. Any stumble, or poor outing … and she’ll be the ZERO not HERO. Her anti-American mouthing off will be blamed for any US loss. I personally believe she’s gonna choke … and might even get RED CARDED off the pitch as she brings her Trump-HATE onto the field and plays as unhinged as she talks.

3. TwoLaine says:

I saw his tweets and was just waiting to see what the B looked like. Now I see that she left her pink pussy hat on while taking her shower. Poor thing. Permanently pink. 😉

4. Publius2016 says:

Exactly! Its an honor to wear the red white and blue and represent our country! there are hundreds of thousands who would gladly play for free…BTW at the rate SJWs are going….Trans Genders will make up the majority of the “Women’s” Team by 2023; SAD!

5. FL_GUY says:

More President Trump Genius in action.

Let me tell you, in a battle of wits, President Trump’s opponents are unarmed!

6. Bob says:

Megan Rapinoe….another self centered witch, with God given talent….but no loyalty to the Country that supports her. Kiss your career goodbye…because your stubborn foolish decisions will come back to haunt you in your miserable life.

• Kenji says:

Her only God given talent is her seething anger and male-like aggression on the field. She’s a bully on the pitch … which is fine so long as it isn’t simply foul. Any hack can run into and run over weaker players. On occasions she plays very nice balls into the box (no, that isn’t a sexual comment) … but mostly just hustles and disrupts opponents. Kinda like what it looks like when a man plays full speed against women.

Alex Morgan on the other hand …

• gmbliss says:

Maybe Nike will pick her up for endorsements

7. chojun says:

It’s one thing to sh*t on the USA when you’re playing IN the USA (Kaepernick), but it’s quite another thing to sh*t on the USA on the national team which figuratively bears the flag in front of the world.

Imagine a player of any other national football club dumping on their nation, abroad. They’d be lynched the moment they stepped foot on home soil.

Screw you Rapinoe ~

• progpoker says:

My thought exactly. She wears the Flag she professes hatred for. Thank you Mr. President for pointing that out. She should be booted from the team NOW!!!

• Sgt Stryker says:

About that “screwing” thing….
      Never, never, never!
      I wouldn’t touch that thing with the proverbial 10 foot pole.
      III/0317

• Mr e-man says:

The NFL and NBA are companies that hire employees. They may represent the city they are in but they do not represent the country. The Women’s National Soccer team represents the country. If you don’t show respect for your country or it’s elected leaders, you have no business being on the team representing your country. She should be booted off the team by US Soccer. They don’t have the guts to do the right thing either. They barely issued an order that they all must stand during the anthem and they have said nothing in response to her recent hateful bigoted comments.

• swissik says:

All the matches I’ve watched so far, Norway, France, Germany, China, Brazil, So Africa, Spain, Nigeria and others, every team stands and heartily sings along with their national anthem. Ms. Rapino is a disgrace to team USA.

• John Corey says:

Are US taxpayers funding this team? If so, I want my share withheld from her meal money.

• Dekester says:

Chojun. In Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and few others she would likely be shot. You do not diss a South American National soccer team.

I am serious. That would certainly be the case on the men’s side.

God bless PDJT.

8. rozelave says:

a gay person who loves drama

go figure

• kp says:

Homosexuality is a mental illness undiagnosed (by the sufferer) and automatically leads to the ‘diseased’ making other poor life decisions. Running one’s mouth without thought is frequently an indication of internal turmoil. Nothing ‘gay’ about it.

I want the damn rainbow back! I love the rainbow, it was a gift and a promise from our Heavenly Father! It’s a thing of immense beauty to look into the sky after a rainstorm and see 1, 2 even 3 rainbows spanning the horizon!

“It’s a beautiful thing!” (TM VSGPDJT) Used with out his permission…

I do love Sundance’s clever turn of a phrase alluding (in advance) to my 1st sentence:

“…a preexisting, unstable and tenuous psychological condition related to her tribal self-identification…”

Gawd, what elegant prose, Sundance! I just say it’s an abomination to the LORD.

• Truthfilter says:

My late grandmother unknowingly displayed the official gay pride rainbow flag off her front porch in the early 2000s. We didn’t tell her. They weren’t going to steal Grandma’s joy over its beauty and eternal promise. We did have a few laughs about it among ourselves, though.

• kp says:

Truthfilter,

See? Great point! Same thing with small children… are we supposed to tell them, “I’m sorry Suzy, we can’t display the rainbow flag that you love so much, someone might think daddy is a mentally ill homo”?

Geez! They try to co-opt everything good and change the language so we’re on constant defense. Sickos.

• I know what you mean kp.

When my nieces were small there was a line of dolls called “Rainbow Brite”.

Very cute and my little nieces loved them.

A rainbow use to be something beautiful in our World that we all could enjoy.

Now I doubt that that line of toys even exists and if it does who know what it stands for now days.

• Baby El says:

Truthfilter – Just love Grans like yours!!

• listingstarboard says:

a gay person who needs to be the center of attention–even more astounding!

9. PInky1920 says:

Can someone tell me just exactly why this witch is so angry?

Hatred is all consuming, like an out of control cancer. And she’s got it. I am so effin tired of these malcontents.

GTH out if you don’t like it, and take whoever did that to your hair with you, they’re as out of their mind as you are.

• Publius2016 says:

wants to be “cool”…can’t see how playing for USA while kneeling and protesting Flag…Makes no sense!

Real issua is that this “co-captain” will now try to force other players to follow her lead…personal protest will not be enough for her now!

• Pinky,
        Self-loathing/narcissism. Based on her arguments to receive equal pay, which economically makes no sense, her “Me mentality” turns to self-loathing. Then she displaces the self-loathing onto another person or object such as the evil Orange man, straight people, Christians, cops, white people, the whole country, etc.

• LULU says:

A gay male friend once remarked to me that all lesbians are angry,,,,

• Kintbury says:

Please forgive the crudeness, but if they don’t like men, why do they strap one on.

• Dennis Leonard says:

You know she has a twin sister,I could not find any info on her personal likes.Megan plays for the Seattle Sounders women’s team,she is right at home in that state.

• PInky1920 says:

You know Lulu, this reminds me of something someone said to me a long time ago, well about ten years ago.

Anyway, this gay man said to me…no matter what they tell you, we are NOT happy. He told me he hated the fact that he was gay; it’s a miserable, selfish life. He laughed at the idea of “gay” marriage. Knew many gays who “thought” they were married, lol. Said the worst ones were the ones who think they have a right to have children; as if the child didn’t deserve to have parents of male and female gender.

I was shocked but I actually believe it; most people don’t think about it because the ever present thought police are constantly telling us how magnificently “normal” gay people are.

When you get right down to it, every last gay person we see in media, including sports, are just hateful people. Can anyone name a happy gay person? I can’t, not one. They’re angry, viscous, hateful people.

• Lulu says:

Homosexual men have a hard time as they age because looks matter a lot and they age out of a social life and relationships.

• Robert Smith says:

Whatever percentage my sexuality makes of my mental image of myself, it’s still only a part of who I am.

Life is so easy in the present day US that people look for ways to prove they’ve had challenges. Things like Spartan challenges and feeling attacked for whatever sub-group you think you belong to, that nobody else cares about, is one way to show that you are made of sterner stuff. By complaining about it…yeah, it doesn’t make sense.

• jonhabart says:

The highest rate of domestic violence is between lesbian couples.

• Baby El says:

Its a female thing. Vet once told me the worst fights are between two female dogs. The boys will draw blood – the girls will fight to the death.
          Same with people. In a ‘standard’ relationship, the male will typically not harm the female.

• David A says:

Perhaps it was her angry immature fire that caused the U.S. team to WAY over celebrate every goal in an extremely lopsided victory.

10. Bob Parker says:

I never cease to be amazed at how these crazed Marxist/leftists feel that it is OK to DO & SAY ANYTHING anti-Trump/anti-Conseervative & fully expect to escape scrutiny & indeed criminal prosecution.

The college female who thought absolutely nothing about lifting & taking an anti-abortion sign & caught red-handed moments later by the Police. She argued to the Cop (as she was being arrested & hand-cuffed) that she was fully in the right to do so. WRONG. So know Mommy/Daddy are going to pay thousands for an attorney & this college leftist will likely be convicted & have said conviction permanently on her record!! And rots of ruck with your future job search honey!!

And far too many star athletes don’t get it either, but then again, how many times do we read about how so many of them squandered their fortunes (tens of millions in some cases) & fame & end up destitute?

Sometimes people are so hell-bent that their illegal/immoral/unpatriotic actions are justified that they simply must be allowed to crash & burn despite being warned by family, friends, & those losers that preceeded them.

• Robert Smith says:

“Breaking into & stealing Republican/conservative Congressional addresses? Will do & now Mr Cosco has 4 years in a Federal Pen to stew about it.”

Which seems like a very weak sentence. I’m sure if it was Democrat offices and addresses they would have found a way to bulk up the sentence.

11. DJ says:

“Can someone tell me just exactly why this witch is so angry? ”
    ———————————————————————————–
    Well, she’s a liberal, so…

It’s just simply who they are.

12. k4jjj says:

This lesbian gives the lie to plea “Lesbians just want to be free to love.” She is rather a proven disciple of HATE. Megan Rapinoe will NEVER be happy no matter how many soccer games she helps to win. She is pathetic. No trophy or medal can cure her profound unhappiness. She is doomed to a life without fulfillment. Her anger betrays her empty soul.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

And free to hate as well.

“Love and hate are two horns on the same goat”

Goat is the operative word here.

• Guyski says:

From the lesbians I have known; being miserable IS their version of being happy.

• Perot Conservative says:

I never understood why lesbians in San Francisco are so unhappy.

• Guyski says:

Yeah, it’s weird.

• 4EDouglas says:

Only lesbian I ever knew that was happy was one that I worked with on a USFS contract.
            she was also one person that I’d have in a foxhole situation with me. the kind of woman that carried and had an AK or SKS on her gun rack…
            Oh, and she was a Republican..

• Orygun says:

Sounds like the same one on my fire crew. Used to always borrow my chew.
              I liked her as there was nothing phony about her at all. What you see is what you get.

• Dekester says:

Yep, Tammy Bruce comes to mind. She admits to being a Conservative Democrat, but is of course a huge PDJT supporter.

• czarowniczy says:

Web had a couple of lesbians in our Combat Engineer unit back in the 70s. No one came out and ID’d them as such – an early ‘don’t ask-don’t tell’ policy ax we desperately needed bodies as the draft was gone and no one was enlisting. We were keeping ‘ghosts’ on the rolls for months out of fear that if our true numbers were known they’d disband the unit. As it were we partnered with an artillery unit so that we could both perform training missions.

They were built like linebackers, in civilian life they worked for a utility company, and could easily hold their places with our males engineers when using our manual equipment. They’d climb poles and trees like cats, we used a lot of railway ties back then and they lugged them as easily as any of the men. Woo, they could drink too.

It was an open secret but no one cared as they did the job. This was, BTW, pre-Carter, a career field closed to women but the units had slots in support that weren’t gender specific so they could be brought in under those MOSs and used as engineers. It worked.

• Baby El says:

Czar..
                Because – as you point out – deep down, no one really gives a rat’s a$$ about one’s preferences. Do the work and be part of the team.
                Oh, and have fun – we’re Americans dammit!.

• czarowniczy says:

My first job at my NOLA military assignment was to get rid of an officer, seems the staff couldn’t figure out how even though they made more money than I dfo.

Ostensible reason was he was gay, that was the apologist’s excuse, but the real reason was he was a multiple-offending chicken hawk. This was way back under Reagan and we had some real flamers in the unit but this was NOLA and they did their jobs.

• Kenji says:

She cannot escape her resting bitch face. She’s simply nasty and unhappy to the core.

13. sarasotosfan says:

I just don’t recall blatant disregard of the White House even under the prior criminal administration. I know, call me crazy and tell me who pulled this crap.

14. Arkindole says:

Repeat: They just can’t keep up.

15. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Brilliant moves by POTUS

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I feel bad for the other members of the team. All that practice and hard work.
      Many have dreamed about this moment their entire lives, but this thing has to put a stain on this moment they all have strived for.

She certainly does not know anything about “taking one for the team”

Only feels her “self centered” stupid pride is more important than her team mates…….and the parents who gave untold hours and money taking their daughters to practice, watching all the matches…….

I’ll tell you….I know “Soccer Mom’s and Dad’s…and to a one they are devoted to their kids and the sport.

Actually puts tears in my eyes to see how much they love their kids….

And yes….this person has not only disrespected our country, but the thousands of parents who have dedicated themselves and filled their children’s hearts with hope of someday standing on that stage….and yes….going to the White House.

The White House is not who sits in it….but just them saying….

“Our team went to the White House “IS” the Honor of a lifetime..

She does not belong on that team and has “used “her team mates life long efforts.

In my own way….please excuse me….but she’s just another asshole..

• The Akh says:

I totally agree, and I made similar comments in the general thread. Please dont through this entire team under the bus for this! They don’t all feel that way. One may think that the US soccer federation hasn’t taken a strong enough position, but you can imagine the backlash if the did. The concession was that she must at least stand, which what she has been doing.

Again, I don’t agree with her position. Especially since one of the many reasons she has a career, and a successful one at that, is because she was fortunate enough to be an American citizen. It has taken the rest of the World a long time to catch up to the US womens soccer program. There is a reason for that, and it goes back to the personal and economic freedoms that (although not perfect) are the heart of this country.

I can bet she keeps her mouth shut for the rest of the World Cup.

• kp says:

The Akh,

I too think the rest of the team shouldn’t be ostracized for the crap coming out of the mouth oc ‘Cap’n Dipshit’, but I have to differ with your final comment.

I bet she goes Full Rosie O. It just sets them off to be called out for having their America hating, and self loathing exposed to the light of truth.

Time will tell.

• swissik says:

It would be a huge surprise to me if she kept her mouth shut, but I would certainly welcome it. As the president is fond of saying “let’s wait and see”.

• Kenji says:

Where’s her coach? Why isn’t she setting limits on personal expression while a member of the TEAM? Ohhhhh yeah … cause she agrees … cause the coach and Rapin-hoe … “play for the same team” *winky eye”.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Well said, Gunny.

Rapinoe is a self-focused jerk, in my opinion. Just another low-rent wannabe trying to use an issue of the moment to try to get famous.

Pathetic, but typical these days.

I do feel bad for the rest of the team and for all those patriotic people around the game of soccer, though. Rapinoe is making all of them look bad.

• Dekester says:

Yep Gunny, I played, coached and have been involved in a decent level of soccer my whole life.

The coach really should dismiss her from the team. Of course the coach won’t.

God bless PDJT

• listingstarboard says:

I don’t feel sorry for Alex Morgan, she would refuse to go to the White House too–Both she and Megan Strap-n-dildo can go on The View instead.

• Vito Romano says:

Gunny66,
        She doesn’t know the definition of team or doesn’t care.

When I was a USMC 0311 grunt my company had an Iron Man competition made up of fire teams (4 Marines). I was selected to participate in the competition.

I had a stress fracture in my foot when I was selected, no one was aware of, besides me. I didn’t go to sick bay (medical) to report the stress fracture, otherwise I would have been placed on light duty.

I knew the stress fracture would be a hindrance during the competition slowing me and my fire team down. I made the decision to report my stress fracture and withdrew from the competition.

Guess who won the Iron Man competition ?
        The fire team I withdrew from.

I have made many mistakes in my life but this was one of my better decisions.

There’s No I In Team !

16. JC says:

Rock and a hard place – your choice, Ms. Rapinoe.

If you’re gonna talk smack about your country, which has extended such rich opportunities to you, you’d better pick your targets wisely. You’re so far out of our President’s league, it’s painful to watch. “Knife to a gun fight” and all that.

President Trump loves our country and has graciously offered this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Take it – for yourself, your team and the thousands of kids who passionately follow you and your sport.

17. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Bitter liberals with pink pussy hair don’t wear well in the short- or long-term, especially if that career path leads to being a coach or mentor.

What a waste of God-given talent; I’ll wager here and now that the parents of those young girls who would want to develop the skill and athletic abilities apparent in this player will not be willing to sacrifice their morals at that expense.

Shameful behavior in a sport that should celebrate national unity. Shameful.

18. James F says:

She looks and acts like Rachel Maddow crossed with Anderson Cooper.

19. SharonKinDC says:

Rapinoe also is ‘partnered’ w/ Visa & Microsoft… all about the next generation, aspiring, etc. Gotta say, using the F bomb while disrespecting the Nation, Flag, and WH isn’t a good look for a corporate funded person.

• Eric says:

You have to wonder about the mental make-up of some of these people (strike, that all of these people). If you HATE the United States, why do you want to represent the country in a sports tournament? (We know the answer, but imagine the mental gymnastics she has to go through to convince herself of “her truth.”)

Not a day goes by now when my wife or I simply let out, “What is wrong with these people? They’ve lost their minds.”

Years from now, I truly wonder how historians will cover this period in American history. Will they even address the mass self-induced hysteria that has gripped them? It’s become a mental issue with them. And were talking about tens of millions of people.

• They really have lost their minds. Several friends and family, and numerous acquaintances, have all turned into frothing-at-the-mouth idiots.

• Orygun says:

It starts in our “schools” and is constantly reinforced through our “media”. It is amazing the power of brainwashing on such a broad scale.
        Even when faced with the lie they continue to deny it. Simply Amazing!

• rvsueandcrew says:

Will there even BE historians in the future? Or like journalists, will they follow the script as given to them?

• Paul Henry says:

Eric, it seems like this SJW stuff is their ‘religion’ and they are zealots when it comes to their ‘religion’.

• Jeff says:

My favorite author, Robert A. Heinlein, was a student of American society, and he translated his thoughts and perceptions into highly entertaining and thoughtful fiction, particularly in his “Future History” works. He foresaw all this from back in the ’50’s, and he termed this period we are currently witnessing “The Crazy Years.” The old man was more right than he knew.
        He had two major visions of a future of America, and neither of them was very encouraging. In one, he saw the United States falling under a religious dictatorship. That one seems more and more unlikely as time passes. Well, even Babe Ruth struck out once in a while. In his other vision, detailed in his novel “Friday,” which seems more and more likely as time passes, he saw the U.S. breaking up into several smaller districts, a “Balkanization” of America.
        At the root of it all, he saw very clearly that the cause was the deterioration of the public “education” system.
        An unabashed patriot, he saw America as clearly as did Mark Twain, which is appropriate because he often cited Twain as one of his major influences.

• slowcobra says:

Sadly, corporations don’t care anymore. They are too scared to stand up to anti-American rhetoric. Frankly, they are so much a part of it (anti- American), that they don’t WANT to stand up to it. Our country is going downhill fast.
      I am in my early 50s, and work for a global company. Believe me when I tell you, I am on the older side of my workforce. Do you think the “corporations” are full of patriotic 70 year olds? Nope. The “corporations” who used to care are long since retired. The 40 and under crowd are coming of age to be in leadership roles, and they are the spawns of hippies.

• kp says:

slowcobra,

That’s an interesting take. I left big business in the late 80’s, and ran my own company until retirement. My conservative bias came through to my employees and most customers learned of it eventually. Some left, most stayed with us as customers. Innoculated as one becomes in self employ, I hadn’t thought about what you said before.

Still there are companies like Chic-Fil-A and I think Home Depot is trying to weather a political storm of sorts. Maybe there’s hope for our society yet…

• Robert Smith says:

Are those the same places that are cutting out conservative online site’s access to financial processing?

20. Dances with Wolverines says:

There is something wrong with the people who coach these children who profess their hatred of our Flag and our Country. There’s more to coaching than teaching someone how to win a game.

21. Guyski says:

Wonder what the ‘Trump Curse’ will be? Guess we will know it when we see it.

22. Carlos el martillo says:

They seem to have taken down redditthedonald. The site is silly at times but in my opinion mostly hillarious and allows people to let off steam and have a laugh at the expense of the tyrants on the left.

• OhNoYouDont says:

The_Donald is up, but this message appears:

Quarantine.
      Dear Mods,

We want to let you know that your community has been quarantined, as outlined in Reddit’s Content Policy.

The reason for the quarantine is that over the last few months we have observed repeated rule-breaking behavior in your community and an over-reliance on Reddit admins to manage users and remove posts that violate our content policy, including content that encourages or incites violence. Most recently, we have observed this behavior in the form of encouragement of violence towards police officers and public officials in Oregon. This is not only in violation of our site-wide policies, but also your own community rules (rule #9). You can find violating content that we removed in your mod logs.

23. Perot Conservative says:

But why insult a woman 99.9% of us never heard of?

And why bring up the NBA?

Why – instead – doesn’t he highlight Candace Owens, or another positive young lady?

• Eric says:

Counter-punch. Disrupt the media’s narrative. If you don’t understand his tactics, you haven’t been paying attention.

• Perot Conservative says:

And piss off soccer Moms, Independents, and female Reagan Democrats?

• 6x47 says:

Nobody is pissed off about President Trump showing up that miserable see you next Tuesday with the pink hair and bad attitude.

• Eric says:

Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion, unless you think soccer moms, independents, and female Reagan Democrats are made up of lesbian, America-hating kneelers who sympathize with someone who plays a game for a living and receives rich corporate endorsements because of it.

In other words, what is she so angry about?

• Dutchman says:

I remember many,……b*tching and moaning when PDJT ‘weighed in’ on the kapernick kneeling b.s. Saying he should stay out of it, was a bad idea, would alienate people, unpresidential, and a ‘loser’ issue for him, that the POTUS shouldn’t get involved.

Fortunately,,PDKT didn’t LISTEN to them. This is the SAME issue. And if the POTUS isn’t going to ‘speak up’and use his ‘bully pulpit’ to DEFEND this country, he should resign.

It really is that simple.

• Robert Smith says:

There are many people that don’t agree with her placing herself above the team.

• Publius2016 says:

Why? because 45 is a counter puncher…look at Iranian “leaders”…now their credit cards are no good! Can’t believe this woman was made co-captain!

• Perot Conservative says:

Simple. Ignore her.

• Eric says:

You mean use the same old RINO playbook?

No thanks.

You’re telling President Trump – someone who has out-maneuvered two corrupt political parties, the corrupt media, the corrupt bureaucracy, and foreign enemies – that his tactics have been wrong all along.

I think we tend to trust his judgement.

• 6x47 says:

Paul Joseph Watson has made a video pointing out that women’s soccer is really really bad. As in “not enough kids came out for the team, so nobody got cut” bad.

• Dekester says:

6×47, funny this should come up. A mate and I were chatting at the gym last night about the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.

We were both decent players, he played on the Canadian men National team.

We both were laughing our heads off at the farce that the game has become.

Not too many years back, our local U15 boys select side, drive 1-1 with our women in a friendly.

There is a lot of money in the scholarship racket for female soccer.

• Sentient says:

“But why insult a woman 99.9% of us never heard of?”
      Why not?

• Perot Conservative says:

See above.

1. This feeds into a negative narrative. Trump insults Stormy; insults a former beauty pageant contestant; insults Maxine Waters; insults a soccer player. Why punch down?

2. He needs our votes. But he really needs Independents and soccer Moms.

3. Gingrich said it well. Only Trump can beat Trump. A little discipline, and a little focus, and he could be unbeatable.

4. Why isn’t he putting pressure on the Congress to pass USMCA? Winning over votes? Too busy trying to find another nobody to insult? I know, talk about John McCain for 2 days! More 5D chess?

• Publius2016 says:

USMCA is waiting on Canada approval…notice Mueller is coming to SPEAK to Congress and still no OIG Report…White women love 45 so 45 defends America Flag even against “Co-Captain”! as Corey said: “Let Trump be Trump!”

• 6X47 says:

Punching down? He showed the miserable pink-haired cow what class is: Invited the TEAM to the White House despite her constant harping about how much she hates Trump and she won’t go to the White House.

If she ends up looking like a total jerk, that’s on HER.

• Why are you so negative?

• Dixie says:

So it’s now insulting to call out a mouthy, disrespectful, unpatriotic soccer player who should be setting a proper example for the rest of her team but isn’t, and then to invite the team to the white house, win or lose? SMH; IDK

• Dennis Leonard says:

Are you a one issue guy or a never trumper in hiding.

• Dutchman says:

Dennis, I missed the “hiding” part. Could you please point out to me, in previous comments the part that was “hiding”, cause I AIN’T SEEING IT! /S
            Keep up the good,work, Dennis.
            Your doing fine!

• Orygun says:

President Trump is the cheerleader for our nation which is supposedly represented by this loudmouth on a world stage. He did invite them all to the WH but at the same time he is showing the hypocrisy of this individual.
          The issue you should have is with this person on a world stage trashing all of us while using us to make money and fame.

• Guyski says:

President Trump is an equal opportunity insulter. 😀 He will go after anyone; male, female (or whatever), straight, gay, black, white, brown. Don’t matter. In an odd way, it works for him.

• kp says:

Guyski,,

I think it’s more accurately called equal opportunity ‘counter puncher’. He doesn’t start fights, VSGPDJT finishes them!

• Robert Smith says:

It works because there are a lot of people out there who don’t agree with PC responses. She deserves to be called out and I am glad Trump did it. Trump is sticking up for the country.

• nepanyrush says:

She has been all over ESPN and other networks. She is hardly someone 99.9% never heard of. Same with Alex Morgan, Repinoe’s teammate, who has been all over the news trashing President Trump.

24. Luke of the D says:

Honest question: How can someone selected to play a game to represent the people of the USA be allowed to play said game after showing such disrespect to the USA? She should have been thrown off the team in disgrace the moment she disrespected the flag. She can be political in her personal life, but just like I have no free speech while at work or in public while representing my company for fear of being fired (which my company very much has that right), she certainly has no free speech while on that field representing the USA. In fact, she has the opposite of free speech while representing our country.

25. Tiffthis says:

Love this for many reasons. Trump is, again, the one who looks good. 💯👍🏼

26. 6x47 says:

Is a pink haired woman in sensible shoes really the face today’s consumer wants to see?

Unless she’s going to be hawking chain wallets and flannel shirts.

27. Cheetah says:

A bit of a double standard here. Hope Solo was suspended from the team in the past for making unsportsmanlike comments about opponents and teammates. And yet Rapinoe gets away with a remark like this.

In any event, she’s put a lot of pressure on herself and her teammates. If they lose Friday to France, she’ll be accused of creating an unnecessary distraction. I’d be surprised if she makes similar comments the rest of the tournament. We’ll see.

28. TexanInFL says:

I played competitive sports and coached them, I have dealt with her type of personality in that she has a serious “rage” issue. Everything is considered an affront. There is no joy in her playing a game that she loves. It’s actually very sad to see someone with her talent be so enraged about everything all the time. I love/loved when I play the sports I enjoy, I enjoyed watching the kids I coached play. As we say in the south…”Bless her heart”. I’ll pray for her.

29. LULU says:

David Hogg’s evil twin separated at birth?

30. 4EDouglas says:

I see a gathering cloud (Orange thunderhead) of “Trumpenfruede” -Don Surber has a list of recipients.
    Watch..

31. Garavaglia says:

This will force one or more of her teammates to stand with her in not attending..or go to the WH without her. Let them sort it out. Trump is brilliant at forcing people to pick a side..no fence straddling at all.

32. Bugsdaddy says:

Hey! I know a group of athletes that would be thrilled to death to visit the President and the White House! Forget this loser!
    I’d post a picture, but I don’t have the other parents permission (most are minors). My son’s High School baseball team! Heck not only did they win their district title, they made it to the “Sweet Sixteen” in Michigan (out of 180 teams). Oh and average GPA for the team this year was a 3.2!
    Oh, and all are Christians (it’s the local Catholic High School).
    Man these kids are great, these are the ones that should get the press…..not those haters…..

33. erm9164 says:

And all this time I wondered why Anderson Coopwer was playing for our national women’s soccer team.

34. leftnomore says:

The left is steeped in narcissistic personality disorder. It’s behind every thought and deed. I hope “we” lose that game, big…it just might spark some introspection.

35. DJT2020 says:

What I do not understand is why she was not cut from the team regardless of how good she is. The USA soccer organization is pathetic for tolerating this nonsense. She is cancer and should be removed.

• Mr e-man says:

If you follow this online, there are actually a lot of people now openly rooting for the USA team to lose. How does that happen? Way to go Rapinoe and US Soccer.

• Yes, I agree. You should not be allowed to bad mouth or country or our President while representing the country in a sport. Really in very poor taste; unprofessional; inappropriate; ungrateful; a sorry excuse for a person.

• benifranlkin says:

She’s 34…just about done with her pro soccer career (oldest woman on the team 36)…had a couple of ACL injuries, too. What is she gonna be good for next year?…close to absolutely nothin! It would be funny if they replaced her with a 20 year old heterosexual (cis) woman.

36. 702Tim says:

A simple reminder… You play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.

37. mot2grls says:

My response to President Trump’s tweet:

38. tweeting the exact quote of her “f word” statement was brilliant – MSM will have to do a dance there , how is she (from the protected lesbian class) the victim of bullying by President when all he does is quote her own words and invite team to WH win or lose. She owns it now – I feel a Trump jinx coming and feel sorry for her teammates who have let her dominate coverage

39. J Gottfred says:

No. 15 has a chip on her shoulder the size of Arizona.

40. Mr e-man says:

The media darling Alex Morgan also plays on the team and has refused to go to the White House. She isn’t gay but I am not sure if her choice is because she solidly supports people like Rapinoe, or she is grinding an axe about equal pay in soccer, (which she is as well), or if she is just another hateful leftist whose bigotry clouds her judgement while forgetting she plays for the country and should therefore respect our country and our duly elected officials, regardless of her political affiliation. Fans are both Republican and Democrat, but also mostly American.

• Robert Smith says:

As I read about the Spain match, Alex was left int he game well beyond what she should have been and was not able to produce anything. Alex was supposedly slowed by and injury but if you are out there there’s no excuse. Alex hasn’t yet been the go to person yet.

41. MaineCoon says:

Here’s the link to contact the U.S.Women’s National Team and comment regarding Meagan the Rapinoe’s behavior.

From their page:

Have a question or concern? How about something you really like or something that you might not like so much? Let us know. We are always open to your feedback.

If you have a concern regarding compliance, ethical conduct, or safety, please see the page for How to Report a Concern.

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
    Let us know what’s on your mind.

42. mortgagesforthemasses says:

Trump boomerang to Megan’s head in 4-3-2….

43. kayray444 says:

Trump Curse went into effect the first time she opened her big mouth. They will lose and she will be gnashing her teeth.

44. There are gay people who support POTUS so I do not think it is fair to bad mouth gay people. It’s irrelevant, actually. And also could be offensive; we do, or did, have some gay people on this blog for awhile. And they were frequent and serious commenters. We have nothing to gain by bad-mouthing a whole group of people….that’s what the left does, remember.

• slowcobra says:

If she herself declares openly that she is gay, then by simple logic, if you are bad-mouthing her, the gay (adjective) just goes along for the ride. She’s not being bad-mouthed BECAUSE she’s gay.
      Keep in mind that’s how the left uses tactics.
      “I am gay,” she declared. “I am antiAmerican and a Trump hater”. Then when someone criticizes her, she says “you are bad-mouthing me because I am gay”.
      No, we are bad mouthing you because you are an anti-american, Trump-hating, disrespectful, arrogant, loud-mouthed, angry person.
      But they use their self-declared sexual orientation as a way to lure you into being called a homophobe.

• Dutchman says:

While I am not critisising those who do, I try not to comment on someones physical appearance, someone who’s policies or actions I disagree with or disapprove of.
      I made a general comment recently about how, as a group many opponents of PDJT, Hillary, Pelosi etc. have this demon like appearance, “possesed”, but beyond that my problem with Nadler for instance, is his policies and his actions.

Like appearance, I TRY to stay away from sexual orientation. My view is, unless I want to have sex with person A), it is totally irrelevent to me what gender or orientation they are. Frankly, unless I’m gonna have SEX with them, what does it matter to me?

Can they do the job, so I don’t have to work harder, to make up for their poor work performance?

Since I worked at many jobs with the,sign telling # of days,since last accident, “Are they dangerous/careless, gonna get someone hurt?”

This is how I judged people when I worked, and still is. And, political, not sexual orientation, what POLICIES do they support.

I really don’t care what kind of sex they have, don’t want to know. Coming up on 20 year anniversery, and am 100% faithful husband, so not looking to have sex,with anyone else, so don’t CARE if she’s whatever. But, dissing our country and flag, while representing it.

• kp says:

Dutchman,

I enjoy your posts, insightful, well thought out, and frequently from a different perspective than some others, but I’d like to keep this thread alive so to speak.

While I agree there’s no point in discussing appearance or actions, their “policies” can effect many around them directly or indirectly.

I stand by my assertion upthread that homosexuality is an undiagnosed mental illness. Until very recently it was commonly understood that gender confusion or sexual disorientation can and should be addressed accordingly. Now the 1st commandment of the oath [“First do no harm”] has been changed to “What’s your problem? We got a drug for that. Or, “We can help you disfigure your body to fit your confused self image”.

That’s not helping, and in fact it’s doing much more harm to the individual and frequently to the people that are forced to provide said services.

I was an altar boy and a boy scout. There’s no way I’d let my sons become either one of those nowadays. I actually have daughters with grand children but why expose children to unnecessary risks? When I employed a few homosexual employees over the years [both sexes] they always had more emotional problems, learning difficulties, days off, needs other than work, etc. than my other employees. They constantly had to text and would have verbal shouting matches with their significant others or parents or anyone!

It’s anecdotal of course but it just attests to the deeper issues they are experiencing in their confused lives. And of course the larger issue for many of us are the Biblical implications for our nation. Sort of like condoning abortion (not the same of course) but saying, “Well it doesn’t effect me, so they can do what they want.” Well it confuses children in school, in public places, hell even on cartoons nowadays.

And finally believe me, I don’t care a whit who someone has sex with or what they do in their bedroom… but that said, it should stay there. Don’t wear it on your sleeve, don’t force everyone around you to accept it. “Oh, it’s just a different lifestyle”. BS it’s incrementalism at its worst, where will the line be drawn, if not here?

Just food for thought from a differing perspective? Thanks for reading, I hope.

• mac says:

You nailed it, KP. I had a friend who worked in the restaurant business for years, and who had much experience with homosexuals, male and female. Her comment: “They’re all working with screws loose. Be nice to them, because they are bad about carrying grudges, but never trust them, never depend on them and never lend them any money. They aren’t stable people and at some point their foundation will give way and they’ll show their underlying instability. Never allow yourself to be in a position where their collapse can hurt you or your business.”

My friend didn’t dislike homosexuals; she just recognized that she was dealing with a group of people who had mental problems and governed her actions accordingly.

• Dutchman says:

kp,
          I have no problem with anything you posted, although again, a slightly DIFFERENT perspective that I think you will appreciate.
          There are a HOST of ‘mental disorders’ that psychologists have no effective treatment for.

And pharmacological treatments are also elusive.
          Psychopaths, addiction, homosexuality, pedophilia, and others.
          I think looking at addiction provides a valuable insight.
          The most effective treatment for addiction, regardless WHAT the object of the addiction (overeating, hoarding, drugs, alcohol, sex,workaholic ..an addict can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to get addicted to, believe me!) anyway the most effective treatment was not developed by doctors, psychogists or drug researchers.
          Its the 12 step program, “AA”, the FIRST step is to recognise you are helpless over your addiction, and ask a HIGHER POWER to intervene.
          Next steps involve FORGIVING all who you percieve of having wronged you in your life.
          Then, asking forgiveness from those YOU have wronged.

My point is I believe these are NOT ‘mental’ or ’emotional’ or physical maladies: thats why Medical Dr.’s, Psychologists and Pharmacology can’t cure them.
          They are maladies of the SOUL.
          Spiritual ‘disorders’, THATS why nothing else ‘works’ for treating addiction. Sure you can spend 10’s of thousands at Betty Ford type clinic, but the heart of the treatment will be sitting in a circle with others and saying “Hi, my name is blank, and I’m a blank-a-holic.”
          “God, give me the wisdom to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!”

“Thru Jesus, ALL things are possible, without, NOTHING is!”

And I agree, I have a BIG problem with drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, etc.

I see the battle between “Trump” and his opponents, this global battle against Conmunism, as a battle between Satan and God, and to me its very EASY to see.

Hence my earlier post about how you can see the demon aura, overlaying Hillary and Bill, Pelosi, etc.
          Anyway, thats my take, and thank you for responding and sharing.
          God bless you, and keep you safe.

• kp says:

Dutchman,

I appreciate your insights, thanks. A caveat though.

One could not find a more kind, loving, wonderful woman than my wife…BEFORE she became ill. The manifestations of her schizoaffecttive disorder would scare most to the depths of their soul.

And she spent her life as an outspoke Christian, professing her love for our Lord & Saviour.

I have come to believe many illnesses are caused by environmental exposures (too much to share here) and medications are unable to rectify the long term effects.

So, while some folks clearly are missing the benefits of learning about our Lord, others are merely suffering due to the daily struggle of life. Not mutually exclusive, but not necessarily connected either. Either can cause illness.

Hope that makes sense? Difficult to convey in such a venue…

Thanks again for your personal insight.

God bless, Brother.

• Dutchman says:

I agree, and your comment causes me to realise I may have miscommented; I did not mean to imply that ALL these ‘mental’ diseases, for which pschiatry/psychology , medical and pharacological treatments are ineffective are ipso facto diseases of the soul.
              And, my wife and,I both are struggling with Cirs, a disease which effects 1 in 4 people worldwide. Its starts with a genetic component, and then an EN IRONMENTAL EXPOSURE component, and has, over time profound effects on the brain.

So, I appreciate what you are,saying, and that your responce gives me a chance to clarify my remarks.

As my Dad used to say “Listen to what I MEAN, not what I SAY!” LOL

• kp says:

Dutchman,

LOL, love your dad’s thoughts on that. And don’t worry, I don’t think you intended any slight against the ill (or me or my wife) I just thought some others that might take the time to read this exchange could benefit in some way.

We never know when a mental illness, or any illness is going to change the life of loved ones, and by extension our own lives.

I hope you and the Mrs find comfort with your malady. None of us gets to choose our illnesses, we just take what comes.

God bless.

• Dutchman says:

I always TRY to remember MANY are reading my comments, besides JUST the person I am replying to, and appreciate you also take this into account.
                  We can’t choose our malady’s, but we CAN choose how to deal with them.

“I know you THINK you know what I said, but the truth of the matter is, what you heard is NOT what I meant!” Is what my Dad shortened to “Listen to what I MEAN, not what,I SAY!”

He was a very smart guy, my Dad!
                  One of his favorite quotes, also one of mine;
                  “Fanatacism consists of redoubling your effort, while forgetting your aim!”
                  The Dems/Uniparty are demonstrating this, every day.

• kp says:

LOL, Dad’s are the best!

• Perot Conservative says:

Bingo. Thank you.

• kp says:

littleflower481

One doesn’t hate someone who has cancer or a mental illness. One helps or trys to help them so they can get better. From a purely Christian perspective, our Heavenly Father doesn’t care if someone is offended by His rules, that’s why He gives them free will. They can do whatever they choose. But He loves them and He knows what is best for them.

They can also choose celibacy if they have difficulty in relationships with the opposite sex. Discernment isn’t the same as judgment. It’s not judgmental to acknowledge a drug addict is causing their body harm, but it is discernment to let them know (if they’ll listen) that there are ways to stop the destructive behavior.

The same can be said of homsexuality. It’s not judgmental to acknowledge they are causing harm to their mortal soul, but it is discernment to let them know (if they’ll listen) that there are alternatives to their destructive behavior.

In fact most homosexuals (not all) would not extend the same courtesy to a Christian. They instead would shout them down as evil, uncaring, judgmental, or all the above.

No where else in the world are you going to find a society as accommodating as ours for lifestyle differences. But that doesn’t mean those differences should be taught as normal in schools, and displayed on every Hollywood production, or on parade in our streets, or representing the nation on a national sports team.

45. Pyrthroes says:

What is this Pink Lady “soccer team” of which you speak?

46. Lulu says:

That woman looks 50+ years old – hate ages you.

47. Richard Oldigs says:

America is so bad people from every nation are committed to sacrificing their life to sneek in.

48. oldschool64 says:

Ain’t it funny how whenever Trump discovers he’s been living in someone’s head for free, HE is the one that demands rent!

49. Dudley says:

Quick! Ask her what her preferred pronoun is.