June 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #886

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

629 Responses to June 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #886

1. TwoLaine says:

What is Nitwit Nancy gonna’ do with all of her illegals once the Supremes strike down the frivolous UNIParty lawsuit against asking the citizenship question on the 2020 Census?

How quickly will they throw away these illegal voters they have always counted on.

• Justin Green says:

Well, getting the question back onto the census form is just a first step. It alone doesn’t really solve anything.

• TwoLaine says:

No, but it will solve a lot of irregularities n representation, voting, funding and much,, much more.

• abstain says:

Not so. It will make an immediate difference.

How many of these non-citizens live in rural areas? Probably not many. That means that cities will lose some of their power, and rural areas will be better represented.

• Patty in Porterville says:

There are very many who live in rural areas. I live in the San Joaquin Valley and they are EVERYWHERE. The nearest town to where I live is at least 1/3 illegal aliens, probably more. I live out of town and 3 of my 4 nearest neighbors are illegal aliens.

• soozword says:

I’m glad they may ask that question but I think it’s more of a symbolic victory and not anything that will have any real effect. Would expect every illegal, except the really, really dumb ones, to lie in response. The Census Bureau makes a very big deal that none of the data is shared with any other agency nor do they ask for any proof on any statements (I know, was a Census worker twice and the last time as a supervisor). Would expect Latino media to make a point of this to allay fears in that population so they get the maximum participation. So for the potential millions of illegals who have entered since the last Census, they will get counted, albeit probably incorrectly as citizens, and more Congressional representatives will be awarded to those districts while taking away representation in areas less impacted by illegal immigration. Anyways, just my two cents coming from the Census world, albeit a few years ago….

• Carrie says:

Can we hope that someone immediately moves to reduce the number of representatives in CA?

• Justin Green says:

TwoLaine, and abstain,

What am I missing here? Asking the question won’t solve the problem of apportionment at the federal level, since apportionment is based on “people” and not “citizens” and not “voters”.

Funding, okay, perhaps I could see that under some circumstances affecting apportioned funding for some government programs.

Abstain – how will cities lose their power, exactly? States have even more leeway than the federal government on their state apportionment formulas and redistricting methods.

So what am I missing here?

The ONLY way I can see this affecting representation is that perhaps illegal aliens will simply refuse to fill out the census and therefore NOT be counted. In that case, the results would be fairly straight forward. And I’m not sure how many won’t simply lie on the forms and turn the back in.

• auscitizenmom says:

{sigh}

• Justin Green says:

Not sure what that means. I was just asking a sincere question.

• auscitizenmom says:

Why do we care how many illegal aliens are in an area? That is, unless we want to round them up and deport them. I sure don’t want them counted for apportioned funding of services they should not have or for figuring the number of representatives that should be in Congress.

• Justin Green says:

Well, just asking the question isn’t grounds for excluding them from the apportionment or funding allocations. Not without a Supreme Court decision or a Constitutional amendment.

• TwoLaine says:

I’ll let you do your own research, I don’t have time for your schooling.

• Justin Green says:

Well that’s rude. I actually have done some research, including reading several Supreme Court cases on the issue of federal apportionment.

If you’d asked me about something like that, I’d at least point you in the right direction.

Frankly, aside from scaring illegals into not filling out the form, I see very little changing as far as representation goes. It is a first step, were there to be a Constitutional Amendment that precluded people here illegally from being used in federal apportionment of the House seats, and therefore electoral college votes.

Iv’e even read that California is at risk of losing a seat or so based on this next census, given the number of people that have fled their state. So one can easily see the panic and urge by Democrats to replace those “people”.

• Linda K. says:

Well, the census determines funding, I believe and representation, in the House. Personally, I would like to know how many are here illegally. I’m in California and 10 million illegal aliens in this country, has been the figure trotted out for 30 years now. That can’t be right.

More likely 50 million.

• Justin Green says:

This will be my third attempt to post a reply, so beg your pardon if two other responses appear later on.

The federal funding allocations, at least in some allocation applications, take illegals into account. Alabama filed suit against the Census Bureau in 2018 over both House apportionment as well as federal funding allocations which include illegal aliens.

An the USSC ruled in 2016 that illegals can be counted in state redistricting formulas, so I doubt that same court would rule that they couldn’t also be counted in the federal apportionment as well, based on the Constitution’s use of the word “persons” and not “citizens”.

Also, I don’t think this census question will identify illegals from other non-citizens, unless I’m understanding the question incorrectly.

So while I am for asking the question, I still fail to see how this significantly changes anything unless it scares a significant number of illegals into not returning the form.

• Sherri Young says:

A person in local government here told me that the population is underestimated because of the illegal aliens who do not respond to the census. That appears to be the case. The student population in the local school district which covers all of the area within city limits and extends far beyond is 1/3 Hispanic. The town’s demographic data available on the web says the Hispanic population is slightly less than 1/5. Obviously, the Hispanic population skews toward the younger end of the spectrum, but men who are here and unaccompanied aren’t enrolled in school. The elderly folks who have been here forever are not Hispanic.

• Justin Green says:

I have no doubt that the numbers are understated. I’m not sure how the census would discern illegals from legal non-citizens. I can easily envision liberals encouraging as many illegals to complete the census as possible.

The studies I’ve seen indicate that California has at least 5 representatives they wouldn’t otherwise have without illegals. With all of the ones they’re sheltering now, if they do a census push, they could pick up more.

But I’ve also read that liberals are pushing for this because the mass exodus of the higher IQ liberals leaving California may result in California losing reps this time. IF that’s the case, then it changes the perspective, as Democrats are doing this as a desperate measure.

• dilonsfo says:

I may be wrong but I believe the idea is to distinguish how many citizens are in the total population of the United States. This gives the census a better understanding of the makeup of the entire population residing in the country. They already know how many non-citizens are here on legal or work visas. Once the total population is determined the difference between total number of citizens and non-citizen legal residents would be the number of illegal aliens in the country….at least in theory.

• soozword says:

I was a Census supervisor in 2010 and towards the end of the term was in charge of what we called “mop up” crews who would pester “delinquent” households over and over until we finally got their surveys completed. Very rarely did we never get it. I recall another crew had to get the local sheriff’s involved in a couple cases.

Don’t yell at me here, I was just doing my job!!! Will never work for them again, the 2000 one was rather fun but 2010 one was an unpleasant experience with management.

I became a bit of a local Census celebrity in my CA rural county when I reported an old man running down the driveway at me when I was entering his property to get his survey done. In his hands he had a loaded rifle and was yelling “Watch Out!!!” over and over as he was quickly approaching me (I stopped dead). Then he abruptly stopped ten feet away and shot at the grass a few feet away from me to obliterate a rattlesnake coming my way (he had seen it a bit earlier and went into the house to get his gun). The national Census office later used this story in a training exercise about keeping calm during extreme circumstances.

• She be pulling her hair out & sputtering trash!!!!!!!!

2. Nick the Deplorable says:

3. MelH says:

https://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx? DocumentID=399712 Google plans to be the vehicle to insure the President serves only one term. Project Veritas, and Louie Gohmert plan to thwart Google. Imagine the many Democrat plots underway to make sure Biden is the next President so there is an Obama Surrogate really running the country….Obama can run it in his jammies, from home!

4. Ilcon says:

Trail of tears.

Warren celebrates death.

• Justin Green says:

Has any Democrat candidate – in the last century – ever won the white house with only 1/1024th of the Native American vote?

• thetrain2016 says:

A retroactive abortion of Pocahontas would be the most stylish birthday gift from Planned Parenthood.

• The true mission of this organization is embodied in its title: “Planned Parenthood.”

“Parenthood,” ex minimis, is a 22-year obligation, which some people frankly are not in a position to undertake when the “surprise” happens. They need help. They need support. And, yes, they need options.

But, on a larger scale, “parenthood” should indeed be “planned,” and this organization also offers a variety of services geared to help future parents plan(!) their new life-adventure. They also offer services to help horny (ahem …) teenagers avoid these “surprises.”

Check out their web site sometime …

However, none of these things register at all with political candidates who damn well should know better. It is utterly disgraceful to see this sort of posturing from Professor Elizabeth Warren, Esquire!

• peace says:

correction: Planned Butcherhood; Words matter.

5. youme says:

• MelH says:

Ms.Cleveland, thanks so much for validating what we all here have known from the beginning. It’s so refreshing to see in print that truth may hit the press/Democrats despite themselves being rabid anti-Trumpers.

6. Ilcon says:

• Your Tour Guide says:

But, only after she bumped into Betty Bacall at the Dakota,
      had a luncheon appointment at “Tavern on The Green”,
      and had her furs put into storage for the spring season.

But, all this was only after she had a seance and channeled
      Betty Friedan.

7. SwampRatTerrier says:

• MelH says:

The problem with the President’s “new platform” is that those of us “in-the-know” would not consider donating to the RNC; so far the RNC has not shown they would use the money wisely.

• Likewise, I never would consider putting up money to an incumbent’s re-election campaign a year and a half(!) before the election is to take place. For the majority of that time, I want the incumbent to be attending to the important matters of his/her office, and not worrying about the next term – or, what the jackals are doing or the [jackal’s …] polls are saying.

“To every thing there is a season,” and IMHO this season is a year away.

• LafnH20 says:

I had an issue with a recurring donation to The President.
        Long story short..
        I do NOT enjoy this! But, Transparency is Transparency!

I had been under the impression, I had donated ONLY TO THE PRESIDENT.
        I had grown weary of the constant requests for another Donation for “This, That or the other”, SO,
        I shot off an email to the link from the, “Another Donation Request” Email, thinking it was from, you know, The President’s Team. Apparently NOT!

The return email (From the RNC) stated 100% of my donation went ONLY to The President and his re-election campaign.

I asked for clarification, via yet another email, asking, among other things, if “ANY ENTITY”, in any way, could receive a part of that donation, other than The President (or words to that effect).
        Hasn’t been that long ago and I feel it only fair to give them time to respond.

I do not enjoy having to read between the lines, being mislead, having to decipher “Stuff”, send emails or scour every inch of a document, to know who the benefactors of my donation will “Ultimately BE”.

If I donate to The President, and he chooses to move some to the RNC, so be it. However, if some percentage MUST GO (Off the Top/very swampy, imo) then there wil be NO More Donations.

AND to be quite honest, I’m unlikely to accept anyone’s assurances but The President’s. I’ll see what happens.

Sad…..

• Bigly says:

Omg – you’re not helping trump. Not helping anyone. We need to be a team

• Blue Wildflower says:

A team? How many times have Republicans voted against the Presidents agenda. I am no longer a Republican, I am a conservative Trump supporter.

• LafnH20 says:

I will not say…

I think The President should.

My position is…
          If some % is going to be taken off the top…
          A declarative statement of that fact, (at the TOP), explaining why that is…
          Would be helpful.

Wrt my post above. A simple “The RNC Does/Does Not” recieve x%.
          If they Do… Why not communicate that Up Front. UP TOP.. Why does it seem…NOT Obvious.
          Explain.. Why… the RNC is involved in a donation for President Trump.
          One last thing… there have been folks (a few) I’ve talked to, when I’ve asked their opinion about the RNC (WRT political ads they’ve seen) ..their Reply… Oh… them? I don’t really believe they knew who THEM… IS. And Frankly, other than the stock quote of, ” The RNC is responsible for developing and promoting the Republican political platform, as well as coordinating fundraising and election strategy. I’m not sure I really do, either.

Who, is the RNC. And, WHY, in English, are they getting 25% of my donation.
          Seems reasonable to me.

• Sherri Young says:

I go to the candidate’s website, period. There are scammers who make a business of fundraising off causes and candidates’ names but pass along only about 5%. The stories sound good, but aren’t.

The last time a person called me asking for money for the RNC, I told him they would get not one red cent from me until they put forward better candidates than establishment formula machine guys such as Mitt.

The convention bills are paid out of the RNC’s account. So, there’s that.

• Doogiesblog says:

I don’t recognize and don’t trust some of these names telling us not to donate. (Some others I recognize as constant naysayers!)

I know 75% of donation goes to President Trump and 25% goes to RNC. I started a small monthly donation and will increase it as we get closer to election.

But hey, don’t whine and demand change if you don’t donate. It’s the least you can do. This is going to be an expensive election and President Trump needs the constant inflow of funds!

• Sprawlie says:

Fingers crossed that this new platform can help the grassroots identify and financially support MAGA candidates to primary out GOPe parasites.

• Justin Green says:

I will donate directly to Trump until I see more than three Republicans in Congress making an effort.

• LafnH20 says:

I agree, Justin…. “IF” that’s possible. Or, until, Republicans start acting Like Americans and SUPPORT OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!

BEST PRESIDENT EVAH!!
        Should be a No Brainer.

Good night, from South Florida

• Sherri Young says:

I attended a bundler’s dinner and wrote a check to help get Louie Gohmert re-elected and provide funding so that he can get out and meet up with his constituents. He is rather good at town hall meetings.

• Sherri Young says:
  8. kathyca says:

FYI

________________________________________
    Monday, June 24, 2019

________________________________________
    BREAKING: Supreme Court Will Hear $12B ACA Clash
    The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday agreed to scrutinize Congress’ refusal to authorize $12 billion in expected funding for an Affordable Care Act stabilization program aimed at encouraging sales by health insurance companies during the law’s first few years.

9. stats_guy says:

i don’t know if this will post, but funny and true

10. Sprawlie says:

In the same event that Nancy says that the President is “scaring the children” she also says that “violation of status is not a reason for deportation”. Guess which quote is being spread far and wide in news stories while the other is not even mentioned! Disgusting!

11. sunnydaze says:

RSBN is down at the border, filming the wall-building and having a fundraising.

Starts at 6PM on YT.

12. kp says:

Some of you, after a long day’s work undoubtedly just want an adult beverage and to read a few great posts from fellow Treepers on the Presidential thread… You owe to yourselves to go to Sundance’s early post from today, turn up the volume and check it out! Ya’ll be gonna’ laugh!

There, even made it easier for you.

13. burnett044 says:

fyi..we build the wall..

• Perot Conservative says:

Fisher-built wall is great up the hillside, but only 18′ tall.

A young man who gets to the top can potentially shimmy down the backside(anti climbing plate only covers one side). Or survive a 15′ drop.

Not the same as a 25′ drop. That would prevent many from trying, or result in a broken ankle / leg.

• piper567 says:

PC, Foreman Mike says motion detectors are set for 40 Ft.
        supposedly BP is close enough to respond.
        Q: so what?
        drug runners go to tents?

• Bigly says:

Well, 18’ is all!? We should just vote democrat then. Yea. ? What in the world are you smokin? Did you see the Mexican side of that 18’? It’s earth – straight up. Stop peddling the leftist propaganda. Not here.

• I get your point but I as a home owner have a 30 foot ladder in my garage. I’m sure the cartels have access to these too. 18ft it is but many of us wish it were higher and should be able to say so.

• boogywstew says:

I’ll bet it wouldn’t cost much at all to heighten the wall after it’s built. The foundation is in and they could string razor wire along the top.

• Pegm says:

The sensors along the wall alert the border patrol when they are within 200 feet of the wall, maybe farther than that. But they are alerted and can respond quickly. Much faster than they can scale it I would think.

• icthematrix says:

I encourage everyone to donate to this great and vital cause. Patriots demonstrating commitment with their donations makes a difference. Lots of private land ready to be built upon. Amazing what can be done at such a high quality for so much less than the other bidders were asking.

14. Perot Conservative says:

The Hill: Mexico deploys 15,000 troops to US (northern) border

• “So damned little, so damned late.” For however-many years, you just sat back and let those wretched, desperate people walk(!) right past you. You never offered them asylum. Hell, you barely offered them food, nor drink, nor shelter. Fact is, you, too, were [ab]using them for shameless political gain.

“How dare you?!”

• “Get away from Me, you evildoers!” I was thirsty, and you did not offer Me drink. Hungry, and you did not offer Me food. I laid bare beneath the desert sky, and you did not offer Me shelter. No, you simply stepped over Me.”

Thou Fool. Did you once imagine that … I(!) … could not see?

• Katherine McCoun says:

Fantastic News! Winning. And about darn time after a 100 yrs of border insecurity, illegal border crossings and Mexican non cooperation. Took our wonderful President Trump to kick them into gear.

Just one more promise kept where other presidents failed. (Even Reagan was unable to do this! Other promises President Trump has kept that Reagan didn’t? Jerusalem is another example. I still love Reagan but President Trump is setting the bar Very high!)

Glad Mexico is finally doing what they should have been doing all along – all praise for this goes to President Trump. However, he is mature, savvy, generous, gracious and wise so he will give much praise to Mexico. He is empowering them as a nation and they are stepping up. Bravo President Trump on another foreign policy win!

Why is Mexico just now stepping up? Because we here in the US have had incompetent &/or globalist/anit-US leadership on this issue for decades.

• TwoLaine says:

POTUS asked them to do that to prove Little Joey wrong. 😉

15. Perot Conservative says:

JUNE 24, 2019
    American Thinker: Clapper Hears Barr’s ‘Chilling’ Footsteps

By Daniel John Sobieski

“They really counted on Hillary winning, didn’t they? Former director of National Intelligence James Clapper is in panic mode, realizing that the so-called “intelligence community” he supervised under President Obama is about to be revealed by Atty. Gen. William Barr and U.S. atty. John Durham as a weaponized arm of the Clinton campaign, with indictments to follow.”

16. sunnydaze says:

We Build the Wall-athon is killin’ it. Last time I looked, they’d taken in over $1,500 in 6 minutes!

In other Good News, check out this #WalkAway post from a guy whose small T-shirt business was destroyed by the DNC back in the 80’s. These people are scum! And have been for a good long while.

17. TwoLaine says:

Hannity blowing the lid off increased Intel sharing at end of Obama reign. From 3 to 17. The Farkas Rule.

18. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard made the announcement at a June 21 press conference. Tens of thousands of mostly Central American migrants have been passing through Mexico to reach its northern border with the United States.

“We already have 19 countries we will meet in the next couple of weeks so that this plan and its actions will grow,” Ebrard said during the president’s regular morning news conference. “Now it is about developed countries participating.”

Ebrard said Mexico was investigating a network of human smugglers—including that of unaccompanied minors, which he said was on the rise—and the financing of these operations. U.S. border security officials say an unknown number of these units use fraudulent birth certificates to fake family ties.

19. A2 says:

About an hour ago
    👇👇👇
    24 Jun – 08:05:20 PM [RTRS] – PHONE CALL BETWEEN LIGHTHIZER, MNUCHIN AND LIU HE TOOK PLACE ON MONDAY – STATEMENT

“SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Chinese Vice Premier Liu He held a phone conversation with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, China’s Ministry of Commerce said in a statement on Tuesday.

During the call, which took place on Monday, the Chinese and U.S. officials exchanged opinions on trade and agreed to maintain communications, the statement said.”

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

21. A2 says:

Surprise me some more/

“WASHINGTON – The U.S. intelligence community does not believe North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is ready to denuclearize, U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lieutenant General Robert Ashley told Fox News in an interview on Monday.

“We still continue to assess within the IC (intelligence community) that Kim Jong Un is not ready to denuclearize,” Ashley said.”

22. A2 says:

Neil Bush gave N interview to PRC mouthpiece People’s Daily

“China, US have more in common than what divides them: Neil Bush
    By Zhang Mengxu (People’s Daily) 10:15, June 24, 2019
    Some US politician is putting trade barriers on as a political weapon to bully countries into doing what he is demanding, said Neil Bush, son of former United States president George H.W. Bush.
    The US and China have so much in common than what divides the two countries, Bush, who is Founder and Chairman of George H.W. Bush Foundation for US-China relations, said in an interview with People’s Daily.
    There are issues that need to be addressed in the US-China relations including the problem of intellectual property. Bush said China is becoming more and more mature in all aspects, intellectual property protection is a high priority for the Chinese government and is moving forward very steadily, the problem will be solved over time, and it will not be solved by imposing tariffs. His advice to these issues is that both sides should deal with them through diplomatic channels, rather than the current way of hitting China over the head with a jackhammer.

China has risen to the second largest economy in the world. It’s been a weird phenomenon in the US politics today that blasting China is a way to get political points, Bush noted.
    It shows a flaw in the US democracy, where politicians dare not to do the right things, but just say whatever it takes to get people to support them and brainwash people into accepting the underlying thesis that China is a problem for the US, he added.

There is a wave of skepticism that is being infiltrated to the US population because of misinformation about China. In fact, those people are haunted by a supremacy mentality, blaming China for the domestic problems in the US, Bush pointed out.

There are people in political power who have an America supremacy type mentality that the US has to be the biggest and the best. They hold the wrong view that China’s rise represented a threat to the US’ economy and national security, he said.

There is no doubt that the forty years of bilateral ties have been hugely beneficial to both sides, said Bush. He further explained that the US’ GDP has grown dramatically in the past forty years thanks to the globalization and the development of relationship with China. At the same time, China witnessed a fast growth in its economy.

“We are facing a very challenging time right now,” said Bush. He said he will work as chairman of this organization to help Americans understand the truth about China and the benefits in mutually gain from our bilateral relationship. “The US-China relations is not a zero-sum game. Cooperation between the two countries is the only correct choice.”

Is this another #GreatChinaPayroll

23. MVW says:

Heads up, strap in.
    Grand Solar Minimum 2020-2055
    Similar to Maunder Minimum. Predicted 24 cycle within 95% accuracy. New paper just published in Nature.

abstract
    Recently discovered long-term oscillations of the solar background magnetic field associated with double dynamo waves generated in inner and outer layers of the Sun indicate that the solar activity is heading
    in the next three decades (2019–2055) to a Modern grand minimum similar to Maunder one. On the
    other hand, a reconstruction of solar total irradiance suggests that since the Maunder minimum there

is an increase in the cycle-averaged total solar irradiance (TSI) by a value of about 1–1.5 Wm−2 closely correlated with an increase of the baseline (average) terrestrial temperature. In order to understand these two opposite trends, we calculated the double dynamo summary curve of magnetic field variations backward one hundred thousand years allowing us to confirm strong oscillations of solar activity in regular (11 year) and recently reported grand (350–400 year) solar cycles caused by actions of the double solar dynamo. In addition, oscillations of the baseline (zero-line) of magnetic field with a period of

1950 ± 95 years (a super-grand cycle) are discovered by applying a running averaging filter to suppress large-scale oscillations of 11 year cycles. Latest minimum of the baseline oscillations is found to coincide with the grand solar minimum (the Maunder minimum) occurred before the current super-grand cycle start. Since then the baseline magnitude became slowly increasing towards its maximum at 2600 to be followed by its decrease and minimum at ~3700. These oscillations of the baseline solar magnetic field are found associated with a long-term solar inertial motion about the barycenter of the solar system and closely linked to an increase of solar irradiance and terrestrial temperature in the past two centuries. This trend is anticipated to continue in the next six centuries that can lead to a further natural increase of the terrestrial temperature by more than 2.5 °C by 2600.

24. Ilcon says:

Camerota it’s rape, it’s rape, it’s rape.

180.

• jx says:

Wait wait, after talking with her beach friends she signed Trump’s name to a yearbook. That’s all the proof needed! Gloria Allred will be working to Diane ChiFi to have hearings.

25. A2 says:

👇👇👇

China says will not allow Hong Kong issue to be discussed at G20 summit

BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs Zhang Jun said on Monday that China will not allow the Group of 20 nations to discuss the Hong Kong issue at its summit this week.

Millions of people demonstrated on the streets of Hong Kong this month against a bill that would allow people to be extradited to the mainland to face trial in courts controlled by the Communist Party.

It triggered the most violent protests in decades when police fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the crowds. The extradition bill and police reaction to the protests drew international criticism from rights groups.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump will meet at the G20 summit in the Japanese city of Osaka this week amid heightened trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

“What I can tell you for sure is that G20 will not discuss the Hong Kong issue. We will not allow G20 to discuss the Hong Kong issue,” Zhang said, when asked whether Trump and Xi would discuss Hong Kong at the G20.

“Hong Kong is China’s special administrative region. Hong Kong matters are purely an internal affair due China. No foreign country has a right to interfere,” Zhang said.

“No matter at what venue, using any method, we will not permit any country or person to interfere in China’s internal affairs.”

26. TwoLaine says:

WOW! ObamaCare, I guess you had to read it to find out what’s in it.

Bill Bennett: Student loan paybacks don’t go onto a student loan fund to pay back the debt, it goes to pay for ObanaCare.