June 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #886

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

629 Responses to June 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #886

1. The Federalist carried this story about what Hope Hicks did say during her testimony … further demolishing the “Russia collusion” hoax.

• Chimpy says:

Excellent article.

Another one worth a read is here:

Both pieces from Margot Cleveland are fantastic.

My opinion of Hope Hicks went up significantly. Very smart Young woman. Witty, too. Kept her calm when few people would. She very impressive and would get my vote if she ever ran for office.

From the 2nd article (linked above), near the end:

“Hicks’s testimony also proved that, in addition to being beautiful, smart, and funny, she’s patriotic. Although the Republicans yielded the majority of their time so as not to waste Hicks’s time, Rep. Louis Gohmert posed an interesting question:

Now you’ve been through a great deal on behalf of your country. I can’t help but be curious, if you had known the hell that you would be put through as a result of the Clinton campaign hiring a foreign agent to get information from Russians and that people within the FBI and the DOJ and potentially intel would be working against the president, would you still have gone to work for the president?

You could almost hear the refrain for the “Battle Hymn of the Republic” in the background as Hicks replied: “I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity I had to serve, and yes, I would do it all over again. . . . I would do anything to make a positive contribution for our country, and I’m very grateful I had that opportunity. I’m proud of my service, and I thank all of you for your service as well.”

Wow. Good answer, Ms. Hicks. Well done.

• TarsTarkas says:

You may not understand. Denial of accusations by Leftists is to them confirmation of those accusations. They will simply conclude that she lied under oath and proceed accordingly.

• Truthful article! NO COLLUSION!

• Bubby says:

FTA “By the end of her nearly eight hours of testimony last week, Hicks obliterated many of the Russia-collusion talking points pushed by Democrats and the media for the last three years, even more expertly than Mueller did in his special counsel report. As one Democrat noted during the hearing, Hicks was “with [Trump] every day,” during both the primary and general election. She would have known had the campaign colluded with Russia….Yet her testimony made clear there was no Russia strategy, significant contact, collaboration, or collusion, which is why when Hicks was asked whether she thought the president “might be angry about [her] testifying before Congress today,” her ready reply punctuated her significant—but unreported—testimony: “I think the president knows that I would tell the truth, and the truth is there was no collusion. And I’m happy to say that as many times as is necessary today.””

Not a word of this by the co conspirator msm! No wonder Margo Cleveland was furious at the msm! Aren’t we all!

2. sunnyflower5 says:

• StanH says:

Agreed! This is what matters. We’ve allowed oligarchs who have become astronomically wealthy through theft and piracy to wield far too much power and influence. Find your inner Teddy Roosevelt President Trump, this group of Robber Barons need their comeuppance.

• Rileytrips says:

How much do their lobbyists pay our elected Senators, Representatives and their campaign PAC’s – and even some Committees – to turn a blind eye to this monopoly overtaking of our Internet, and what the public is ALLOWED to see and hear?

• Pale rider says:

They are basically a form of government.
      Conspiracy theories say, that government put these people in power to rule outside of the law, I do know, probably we will never know. Either way they are now the powers that rule, The vote for their control is in the palm and pocket of most people in the world now. See how that worked? Globalization of a world. We seem to be just a “case study”.
      we have a large google plant close to me and They are expanding constantly. I happened to talk with a contractor just yesterday who mentioned they are expanding all over the U.S.A. And other countries. Huge facilities, enormous amounts of money. Nobody in our region even compares.
      They are also trying to keep everything secret? The contractors all sign up to never discuss the place. I guess it’s a big deal or maybe hype for publicity. You would never think Pryor Oklahoma would be home to this place. Infrastructure alone must be massive.

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Everybody is in a building they lease from Google! Apple and Google own vast unmarked commercial properties throughout Sillycon valley!

• LoonsCall says:

speaking of secrecy.. has anybody seen any strange flying aircraft lately.. way back when i worked for dnd here in canada (as a civilian, mind you).. saw & reported (nobody knew what i was talking about), the most incredible thing i have ever seen.. massive, silent, triangular “airship” lifting off from less than 50 yards away, then flew over my head off into the distance.. soon as I mention colored light panels near the rear of it, the light in peoples’ eyes go out & they just figure I am nuts.. will never forget it.. whether it was a U.S. experimental thing or what, guess I will never know

• Zorro says:

Drones look like that description after a few drinks.

• LoonsCall says:

yeah, right.. sure it was a drone.. it lifted off the grond no more than 50 yards, if even that, away.. my first thought was that it was some kind of helicopter as it started to rotate.. not a single sound though.. it just lifted off into the air without any noise whatsoever

• LoonsCall says:

it was massive, which shocked me.. based on what i thought might have been taking off from that field.. not a single sound.. called the air traffic tower afterwards within about 10 minutes.. have zero reason to make this up.. have, over the years, seen a few drawings that come a bit close to what I saw.. my belief is that it was an experimental airship of some sort.. other than the incredible look of it was the fact it did not make a single sound

• Free Speech says:

Who let this EU libtard in our country with her pronounced brogue? Don’t forget to deport her too.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Wow.

The next question is: to what degree is any part of the government, such as some CIA arm of the Deep State, involved?

That would set this to be Police State Fascism.

• mikeyboo says:

GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK!!!

• sunnyflower5 says:

Google’s lobbying juggernaut reflected in more than 427 White House Visits during Obama’s presidency…

• InAz says:

This is exactly why the Commie presstitutes keep asking President Trump if he will accept the results of the 2020 election!!!

• Very scary regarding what this beg techs are planning to do 2020

• fred5678 says:

EVERYONE: start doing Google search for “Jen Gennai traitor”

And when you want serious searches, use Duckduckgo !!

• J Gottfred says:

In the mean time follow these seven relatively simple ways to dump Google. How I hate Google.

View at Medium.com

• Avi says:

I thought Tiny Tim was dead

• Sunny- THANKS for posting! I was just locked and loaded, ready to put up the link but I see you got there first.

ATTENTION TREEPERS: PLEASE SPREAD THIS INFO FAR AND WIDE. WE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THE 2020 ELECTION. IT WILL BE THE END OF OUR COUNTRY AS WE KNOW IT.

The google Fascists are hellbent on taking out our President Trump and/or making sure he does not get another term. Regardless of what anyone says, it is very clear that these Satanic bastards have the power to manipulate 20-30% of the votes, one way or another. By their own admission they are working over time. I don’t know how we can overcome this.

Where are the Repubs, Conservatives and others who are supposed to be on OUR side?

Why isn’t anything being done to stop this??

#MAGA 2020 #KAG

• convert says:

Isn’t it just amazing,stunning, that the Left is now so powerful and so brainwashed that they feel perfectly comfortable and not only that, righteous in doing this sort of thing? They call everybody else Nazis, etc. and yet it is they who threaten violence, ruin people’s businesses, violate their civil rights, subvert the rule of law… Simply breathtaking. This has to be exposed and stopped.

• For Eyes says:

Will any arm of the government take any action on this?

Unlikely.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Well that won’t happen.

Hard to believe that such a conspicuous and sustained threat to our fundamental right could be met with such indifference and/or inaction by the people who claim to be our leaders. It should be blowing our minds that we are losing our free speech, in real time, right before our eyes.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Well that won’t happen.

• California Joe says:

The FBI needs to raid it’s own office first!

• Beau Geste says:

Isn’t that a “campaign contribution” ?

• NC Patriot says:

Has anyone alerted Brad Pascal about this? Someone needs to.

3. litlbit2 says:

Reinforcing previous thoughts. The safest place in the USA is on the committees, such as Oversite or Judiciary as examples. A place where one is privy to corruption, bribery, scandals, Fake News and allowed to watch or be part of the episodes without liabilities. Or use the phrase “I did not know” ……..Representatives???

• Betty says:

WE CAN NOT HIDE OUT IN “SAFE PLACES” !

We must get up and fight. Don’t we have any leaders, and I do not mean politicians, I mean leaders from among We The People who can plan a campaign to get Google and Facebook shut down or de-platformed. I know Obama gave away our internet, I don’t care it is still ours !!
      Some one think of something now ! Or are you going to wait till your children and grandchildren have to fight with guns?

Look how Brian Kolfage called us all to action and got that gate in our wall closed.

• Victor Laszlo says:

I think project veritas is leading. They have exposed allot of corruption. Why are they not a household name? Why isn’t Limbaugh, hannity, or other repub shills not screaming this stuff night and day? I know the answer, but I also know they read this, so maybe I can shame them a little. When the SHTF, we wont forget your inaction.

• litlbit2 says:

Agree about standing up as I see the aging Babyboomers looking at the younger generations and the effect of Common Core with the victimhood divisive teaching of what today is a college PHD. Sad and some will get it, but many do not know what they do not know now.
        The lost generation 2000-2016

4. thesavvyinvester says:

Is it me or we all missing it. Pelosi / Schumer asking for a 2 week delay is because Scotus had 2 rulings if not 3 that about immigration / PDJT’S desire to change policy. RGB has noted rulings are not going to be “favorable”, my guess is Chuck & Nance know the outcome already & are trying to save face/strike a deal before they get gobsmacked politically. I’d love ristvan’s take on this.

• The delay could also be due to DHS chief McAleenan leaking details of the ICE raids.

• L4grasshopper says:

Could be.

I think one of the rulings that Ginsberg hates is the citizenship Census thing.

• MamaTried says:

Just FYI – RBG is being adored by little girls (cuz their parents). There are picture books about her for children, limited edition dolls that sell out in 2 hours, Halloween costumes. And Frida.

Who are the female conservative heroes to point our little ones toward?

• thesavvyinvester says:

Yes and on “Flores”, their might be one more, I am not the greatest Scotus watcher, that is why I ask for help. These could be Winning Bigly for our VSJPDJT.

• Justin Green says:

Yes, and there’s really an uphill battle to deal with the apportionment scam Democrats are running.

Simply asking the question “are you a US Citizen” on the census won’t allow for changing the apportionment process for the House and the accompanying electoral votes. It’s just asking the question.

The SCOTUS has long held that apportionment based on “persons” includes all people, not just citizens. Even Congress passing a law to change apportionment to be based on citizens only would face some serious court challenges.

The good thing is that the 2020 elections won’t be affected by the 2020 census. But the 2022 elections most likely will.

Asking the question is just the first step, and hopefully the Democrats lose their challenge to merely asking the question.

• Blue Wildflower says:

Is RGB in the public eye, can people see her? I feel out of touch.

• 813.52Ran says:

Haley Joel Osment can see her.

• MamaTried says:

“I see dead people”. Best RBG comment of the day by 813.52 – funny!

Thanks to all for your ideas re: modern conservative role models for girls. Stay tuned, I am taking notes. I am married to an illustrator and maybe can come up with something to counter the RBG, Frida Kahlo, Hillary Clinton indoctrination for preschoolers.

I’ll have you know that I grew up w decals on my bedroom door of a cute Betsy Ross and George Washington illustration. I loved them beyond. Yes Betsy Ross Rocked!

• 813.52Ran says:

Coincidentally, I too am an illustrator/designer. Been at it professionally for 35 years. Not a lot of us artists on this side of the political spectrum.

5. SPECULATION: Secret Sauce for Trump Mideast Peace Plan

Palestinians MUST purchase ALL ENERGY from Israel, which must supply it at MARKET RATES.
    • Electricity
    • Natural Gas
    • Oil Products

Feasibility: Israel has and can expand capacity for ALL THREE.
    [YUGE new finds in Mediterranean Sea]

Consequences: Palestinians INSTANTLY revert to DARK AGES for any ATTACKS on Israel.

• thesavvyinvester says:

Brilliant BK, however i can see the greenies throwing the PA a life raft of solar & wind. Regardless, from photos of there areas, you can see utility wiring that is horrid/dangerous, equally not compatible with solar & wind. My guess is they truly need a massive infrastructure upgrade.

• Energy-Supply Infrastructure and Demolition of Existing Infrastructure become the FIRST USE of the $50 Billion Peace-Plan Fund.

Palestinians can build NO INFRASTRUCTURE to enable other sources.

Construction of Energy-Supply Infrastructure … and Demolition of Existing Infrastructure … become the FIRST USE of the $50 Billion Peace-Plan Fund. 😆

• The basic problem here is that no one can create “peace in the Middle East” except the people who actually live there. A large amount of territory was conquered in a war that lasted six days. They’ve been warring about it ever since, and no one can make them stop doing it except they themselves.

Others can’t tell them – nor compel them – to do anything at all “in the name of peace.” What is actually happening in each case is that one party is attempting to use third-party nations as a proxy in their fight … and they will tell that third-party nation whatever they want to hear in order to persuade them to do it.

We should also remember that these are and always were tribal people. They live in harsh desert country where “national boundaries” are not meaningful. Nonetheless, such boundaries were drawn … by conquering Allies following World War 1, who were carving up the spoils of War after the Ottoman Empire picked the wrong side. These people don’t recognize these boundaries, because they were never decided by them. They were imposed by conquerors.

• You’ve elaborated on the PROBLEM.

Shall we assume that was meant to produce a better-informed SOLUTION?

• I submit that the solution – if these people actually want one – can only come from the people themselves. As long as they define themselves by their hostility towards their own kin, they’re going to continue to live in this bed of their own making. The USA can’t directly intervene and make them do differently.

For instance, President Carter signed the “Camp David Accords” and felt really good about doing it. But did the behaviors actually change because of it? Unfortunately not. So, well-intended actions supported by well-intended words (written and oral) did not “change another’s mind.”

Peace, if these people want it, is going to be very hard. A lot of people on both sides are going to have to swallow their pride and their nationalism and realize that they have common interests which are ultimately more important than their bombs and guns. And no one on Earth can do it for them.

• You missed the point:

Carter and others never produced the INCENTIVE or the ENFORCEMENT required.

• My opinion: “nor could they have.” If you don’t want it, I can’t “(en)force” you to have it. If you feel that you need “incentives,” it simply means that you don’t want it. Peace will only come when people on both sides want it more than they want anything else in the world, and override the will of their war-loving leaders to force it to occur.

• PEACE COMING FROM HEART …YOU CAN NOT DICTATE SOMEONE TO MAKE PEACE TO YOUR NEIGHBOUR IF THEY DO NOT WANT LIVE IN PEACE IN THIS CASE JEWS & PALESTINIANS SINCE 1917 AT LEAST……

• auscitizenmom says:

Whenever this subject comes up I remember the interview of the old Palestinian mother who was asked about her 7 sons. She said she was happy to give her sons to their terrorist cause to blow themselves up………………oh, except one of her sons was a doctor. He was too important to blow himself up. She actually said that in front of all of her sons. This is who we are dealing with.

• trialbytruth says:

Actually things did. Change.

Sadat led his people to become an island of.non aggression to Israel. Egypt has moved closer and closer to Israel including sharing Intel.

The only break in that movement was Obama’s Installation of the Muslim. Brotherhood.

In one sense you make.a.good point desert borders shift with the sands, they always have. Making war over a patch of sand is no different then going.to war with your neighbor over who’s.lawnmower crossed the property line, it is done all the time, but.it.is never.the real.reason for the conflict.

Leadership is the problem not the people. Leaders like to stir.the pot to enrich and empower themselves. Those clown leaders can be brought to heal.

• trialbytruth says:

Actually things did. Change.

• The Speculation above creates LEVERAGE that doesn’t currently exist.

No Leverage, No Agreement.

Palestinians need three sources of Leverage to reach Agreement.
        • Something YUGE to gain (Economic Growth & Prosperity),
        • Something YUGE to lose (Energy to fuel it) and
        • Something YUGE enough to rise up for Freedom ($50 Billion Funding).

• mikeyboo says:

You are assuming that bribery trumps (pardon the pun): the bigotry and hatred passed down through the Koran itself.
          That is a mistake which policy makers have refused to recognize.: As former Israeli prime minister Golda Meir said ” peace will come when the Palestinians love their children more than they hate us.”

• There is plenty of “bigotry and hatred” in the Christian Bible, too. The first several books are filled with passages where God orders genocide. (There’s even a scene where the prophet Samuel eviscerates a king that was allowed to live, and orders the Israelites who allowed it to be killed for disobeying God’s command to have destroyed “every living thing.”) (Samuel 15.)

And, by the way, there are also repeated instances of “Thou Shalt Not Kill.” Same God. Go figure.

No, belief in Islam does not automatically make you a murderer who believes that “God told me to.” What you do comes from you, not from books or “God’s words” that you cling to for justification of your evildoing. Whether you are Muslim or Christian or Anything-Else or Nothing-At-All.

No, there’s a lot of truth in the song lyric that says: “I can’t make you love me if you won’t.” Peace in a region has to come from within that region … when the desire for peace among the people grows strong enough to silence the voice of leaders who are demanding war. Golda Mier was absolutely prescient, and absolutely right.

• boogywstew says:

The New Testament takes precedence over The Old Testament. There is nothing in The New Testament that is remotely “bigotry and hatred”… unlike The Koran.

• Linda K. says:

“I can’t make you love me if you don’t, You can’t make your heart feel something it won’t.”You make some fine points about a people having to love peace instead of war.

Still, If you consider God to be the creator of life, and also the One who decreed death upon mankind as punishment for disobedience, the fact that those who were disobedient to His command in the early books of the bible, were ordered to be killed, takes on a different perspective.
              God also can bring back those who have died , to life again. His outlook is different than ours, in that regard.

The world is in chaos,often, and we are used to it.
              Gold tells us “Thou shall not kill” and “Do unto others, as you would as you would have them do unto you. Again, God desires men to love and obey His Word for everyone’s peace..But we won’t do it!

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

When God told the Israelites to wipe out a group of people & all their animals & property, these groups were Nephilim (offspring of the fallen angels that mated with humans – known as Giants) these giants all through the bible (since the curse in Genesis) tried to destroy the Jews to wipe out Jesus’ bloodline.
              One figure was left alive, disobeyinf God’s order, his descendant was Haman. Haman talked the Persian king into killing all the Jews, until Queen Ester stood up & saved her people…Haman & all his sons were hung on the gallows built for the Jews. Former ambassador of Israel, Dori Gold, told the story of the Nazis on trial in Nuremburg: when the trial was going on the Nazis called themselves Haman.
              God’s command to go to war & wipe these mutant peoples out did not contradict the 6th commandment. War & murder are 2 different things.
              Bible believing Christians believe Jew Hatred is Satantic!
              Hope that clears it up for you.

• annieoakley says:

Agree

• MamaTried says:

Israel wants peace. Even if the Palestinians wanted peace the rest of the Arab nations would pressure them to get back to business – the Palestinians are the bottom of pecking order & a proxy for the rest of Middle East. Peace in the Middle East is impossible. But that doesn’t mean BKR’s ideas aren’t brilliant.

• Mariposa323 says:

Yes . Israel should at least respect the rights of the other SEMITiC peoples that have been there for generations, and who were forcibly removed from their homes through no fault of theirs .

• Jim in TN says:

Bill Clinton strong armed Israel into giving Arafat 97-98% of what they claimed they wanted. But Arafat said NO. Shortly afterwards, moderate Palestinians who wanted peace started being terminated.

But Arafat’s group proved not blood thirsty enough. So now Gaza is controlled by Hamas.

And nobody has ever succeeded in getting Palestinians to give up their ‘wipe Israel of the face of the map’ goal.

It is really hard to achieve peace in places like Northern Ireland where every grievance is cherished and memorialized. And when peace is achieved in places like South Africa, it is greatly endangered by political revivals of old grievances. Grievances that never die.

But those places can’t hold a candle to the cherishing of grievances perpetuated in the area of Israel. Grievances were an essential part of the founding of that religion. And bloody massacres against the perceived offenders were also part of the founding. And both have continued nonstop since.

Peace is just not going to happen. These are great ideas, but making people’s lives better just won’t be accepted.

• pocaMAGAjunta says:

After re-reading this paragraph I was struck how similar this description is to our own. The progressive left does want peace and uses the ruse of tolerance to remove our freedoms.

“This is more than just agitation by corrupt leaders to distract the populace while the leaders rob them blind. There is a lot of that. But there is a stronger, uglier hatred. One that will kill it’s own, for daring to want peace. One that will never stop, barring a complete repudiation of the religion that breeds this hate.”

Todays “religion” is merely an ideological vehicle to defeat opposing views through lawlessness, intimidation and abuse of the justice system. Citizens of third world countries are used to it.

In this phase of the new world order, peace and tolerance will not be tolerated.

• kp says:

It (peace) will happen sooner and much more suddenly than people think…

1st Thes.
        5:2 “…know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.”
        5:3 “For when they shall say, Peace…then sudden destruction cometh…[on the world]…”

Watch watchmen, watch.

• RevelationsisReal says:

My personal opinion is that there will NEVER be peace in the Middle East until Christ returns…

RevelationIsReal,

Your personal opinion is Biblical and 100% accurate! Our Lord and Saviour does restore peace upon His return. The deception is (for many, not all) that when the world is crying out, “Peace, peace, we finally have peace” it will be Satan fooling the unlearned that he is the true christ. But he comes at the 6th Trump, 6th Vial, & 6th Seal (666) not at the 7th. Those who wait and don’t worship him will witness and worship the True Christ.

Who hath ears to hear… Come Lord Jesus, come.

• RevelationsisReal says:

Amen kp! I knew it was accurate but did not want to appear “pushy.” I have noticed lately there has been new posters that get edgy about pure Biblical posts. I also did not want to get into the Pre/Mid/Post debate since I am firmly in the Post Trib camp. I highly recommend Pastor Joe Schimmel of Blessed Hope Chapel in Simi Valley, CA for his excellent series on Revelations!! Take care kp!

• 7delta says:

You’re right about the Middle East. There’s a reason it’s called The Graveyard of Empires. However, the biggest issue is a perfect fit for tribal cultures like the ones we find there and the most difficult one to deal with: Islam.

As we all know, Islam is a violent political conquest ideology, veiled as a religion. Its mandates supersede tribal conflicts, but may still contain the tribal element, since tribes will are generally of a specific sect or one of their around 72 sub-sects. Islam is a complex cognitively dissonant system that can be understood though. Westerners once understood it, but today, our biggest mistake has been to view it through a Western world view and to accept, or be silenced by, the propaganda of Islamic apologists, both Islamic and infidel. That works well for Islam and its goals (and globalist destabilization), but for us, it’s a wholly inaccurate and very dangerous view.

The Sykes-Picot Agreement sounds manipulative and it was, but it also came when Westerners knew what Islam really is. Europe was well acquainted with Islamic invasions. I can fault the deceptions and methods used, but I cannot fault the goal of trying to keep Islam in its post-Ottoman weakened state. Who would have guessed that decades later, the very people who sought to thwart violent Islamic expansionism from reoccurring would be the very people who aid and abet it today?

Unfortunately, the idea only slowed Islam down for a short while anyway. The Muslim Brotherhood was born in the late 1920’s to reform Islam back to its true roots. Instead of marching invader armies to conquer lands, they learned to recapture the Middle East and expand outward through the hizrah (migration to spread sharia), cultural and violent jihad and greasing palms with oil and its wealth. Sykes-Picot or not, Islam would have still been, and still is, Islam.

Make no mistake, just because the Sunni and Shia blow each other up, doesn’t mean they don’t subscribe to the same 3 “holy” guide books, with a few nuances that aren’t relevant to us or their goal of a worldwide caliphate, or that they won’t join together to fight a common enemy. They have, they will and they do.

No matter what internal conflicts exist, removal of Islam’s “religious” duties is nearly an impossible hurdle. Islam does not believe in free will, the Golden Rule or individual rights. Only allah has rights and they are required to force and enforce them through sharia law. It would require removing mandates they believe are divine revelations from mohammed/allah. That’s like telling Christians that what God and Jesus said must be removed from Christianity.

It’s not wholly “impossible”, but it will take, first and foremost, exposing the truth about Islam to take away Islam’s ability to deceive and to open the door for change from within and without. Then apply other means of pressure, such as leveraging the removal of the death penalty for apostasy from sharia-compliant countries and instituting penalties for apostasy murders, so Muslims can safely leave Islam, removing sharia blasphemy laws, to open the exchange of ideas, severely restricting the Islamic population percentage in non-Islamic countries, and not allowing sharia, in any form or disguise, to darken another door, etc.. Islam must see that adhering to Islamic Doctrine has no positive benefits anymore.

IOW, Islam must fail completely for its adherents to see their god is not THE God and cannot deliver success into their hands. Only then will many be able to grasp the deception they’ve been taught and open their minds to being individuals with choices.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

7Delta,
          Excellent analysis. I strongly concur that Islam is a Political movement, dressed up in religious garb. It also is supposedly in its final stage of perfection and therefor, its adherents are not disposed towards any reform. I believe the MB strongly opposes even a discussion about it.
          I believe the most peaceful approach is separation of our realms. If the totalitarians want to pursue war, well, we will have to give it to them good and hard.

7delta,

Great post. Very well explained, and not news for the few who have studied the Koran and followed the documentation of their modern ‘world take over’ as they see it.

“It’s not wholly “impossible”, but”

The only error in the entire post, it IS wholly impossible. Hard though it may be to grasp for some, Islam IS the worship of Satan. Aside from the obvious, blowing up children, decapitations, genital mutilations, etc. it’s more important to note the Biblical Prophecy regarding whackadoodle Islam.

It’s a very deep study in Hebrew & Greek, too deep for a simple post here, but be aware, the locusts of Revelation are these same whackadoodles. They WILL rise against Jerusalem en masse, in this generation (Fig Tree generation) and we all are going to witness it before Christ’s return. Anti (‘instead of’, not ‘opposite of’) Christ will be here first, fooling most that he is going to rapture them away.

2 Tim. 2:15 “Study to shew thyself approved unto God…not to be ashamed…” (by believing Islam or the rapture).

• 7delta says:

kp, don’t disagree with a word you wrote. My possibilities are the only ones I see, other than the Enemy’s army being defeated by salvation, which is what I pray for. Both are connected. As I said earlier, changing Islam would require removing mohammed and allah. “Nearly” impossible, but with God, all things are possible and maybe it’s more about the perspective of how mohammed and allah are removed, not about changing Islam. I pray for Muslims to get that reprieve of a more open and free society and that no matter how temporary or long it may last, it will be enough.

Remember in Revelation when the Wh*** of Babylon is destroyed, pitch will run like rivers, from Yemen to Dudan, the topographical descriptions of deserts, mountains and sea shores, etc. and that God will call His children out of her before it’s destroyed? IMO, the best candidate for that painted lady is Saudi Arabia. A reprieve from Islamic dominance in the Middle East, where people who have never heard the Truth, will have the opportunity to find “the Truth” that will set them free, is my hope and prayer. There would be no children for God to call to safety…unless God has a plan for them to hear the Gospel and to multiply them greatly. Of course, as soon as Islam regains strength, it’ll go right back to the Median mode of conquest. I suspect that will be their last “reformation.”

Islam is the inverse of Christianity. A dark mirror image…an opposite and an “instead of”. It’s not a battle between the ummah and the infidel. It’s the battle between good and evil…God and the angel (or light) that fell from the sky, the morning star, the Great Deceiver…only a few of the names found in the Qu’ran for allah that are also found in the Bible for Lucifer. I think you’re right.

7delta,

Great response. I’d like to posit a couple thoughts though. It’s commonly stated/taught “but with God, all things are possible”. Technically true of course, but I’m certain He means, “all things are possible for His children that believe and follow Him and/or Jesus”.

Some things aren’t possible.
              He cannot lie. He always tells the truth.
              He cannot make us love Him, else it’s not true love. He wants us to freely GIVE Him our love from our hearts. Anyone who has ever loved and lost, understands this truth.

His Word states clearly that He “wants everyone to come to salvation, but they all won’t”. Thanks for responding…Love deeper studies by all Brothers & Sisters in Christ. Bless you and yours…kp

• booger71 says:

Funded by U.S taxpayers?

6. Alex M says:

ELECTION INTERFERENCE: Project Veritas: Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam.

• fred5678 says:

This should be, but will not be, the top story for next month on all news channels.

Just imagine what MSM would do if the reverse — Google sandbagging all D’s.

7. sunnyflower5 says:

• kp says:

I’ve been anxiously awaiting such a move. But if you read the fine print on the website, the default position is 75% goes to President Trump’s coffers while 25% goes to the RNC.

I stopped giving to the RNC years ago. I’d like to see the default position be 100% goes to President Trump’s reelection and you can OPT IN to give to the RNC not have to opt out. Too many aren’t going to notice this little ploy by the Deep State RNC. I know, operating costs, etc… 25%? Skimming, if you want to know the truth about it.

It’s sort of like unions that by default take $ from employees unless they’ve opted out.

From the site…

“75% of each contribution to DJTP, to be designated toward either its 2020 primary (which shall be the default) or 2020 general election account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000) per account. 25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500 ($15,000). “

• mikeyboo says:

kp you have hit on the fly in the stew. That is why I will give ONLY directly to the Trump campaign and nothing to any entity that donates a percentage to the Republican Party.

• kp says:

“fly in the stew”, mikeyboo. Sounds like a hit song in the making. Agreed on the donations bit. I ordered some cool stuff from djt’s .com page (no disrespect to VSGPDJT here, just don’t remember the exact url) was automatically signed up for texts, e-mails, etc. They all come from RNC.com with quotes from POTUS to make one think all the messages are from his campaign. Deceipt, dishonesty, diseased…Uniparty.

8. Dora says:

Democrats Lash Out at Millionaire Food-Stamp Whistleblower

Minnesota man exposed loophole, but Democrats say he committed fraud

• TwoLaine says:

I watched it this weekend. It’s UNBelievable, yet the usual from the SWAMP Critters across the country. They want to silence him so he cannot tell his story of how they completely mismanage our hard earned tax dollars.

BTW, IF they want to go after him they will need to go after EVERYONE.

I suggest that he file a class action lawsuit against them for not honestly protecting and serving the citizens of the community that they claim to serve, by allowing any of this to continue to go on now that it has been pointed out to them.

And, I would increase the monetary claim by the day. Treat them like TRUMP would any contractor. You made a commitment, you are not honoring it, therefore I will penalize you, BY CONTRACT (your Oath of Office), for every day in which the resolution is incomplete.

It is time to make the pols aka “gubt servants” live in the real world.
      I’ve never seen anyone with more staff do absolutely nothing more than politicians.”

• I admit that I find it both strange and suspicious that Minnesota lawmakers (and, those of every other State) would not have taken immediate action to fix this program. There are plenty of needy people and only so much money to around. Those who “game” the system are literally(!) stealing money out of the mouths of the genuinely poor.

Instead, they want to shoot the messenger. No one’s talking about combing through the rolls of beneficiaries to determine how many of them are frauds. It’s as though nobody really wants to know. And I would certainly like to know why not. If someone has easily demonstrated that a hole exists through which deliberate fraud can be perpetrated, why isn’t the first order of business to fill that hole, and maybe to compel fraudsters to refund the money which they weren’t entitled to?

• Perot Conservative says:

The Gopher State also had $100 Million in cash flown out of MSP airport just last year, to Somalia, allegedly from a daycare fraud scheme – bilking the state for bogus low-income daycare – based on a Somali cultural swindling scheme.

• aisheschayal says:

I became a Medicaid whistle-blower in November 2018. I won’t divulge company names but we, professionally licensed employees, were asked by our employer to fudge medical documents so they could collect a larger sum of Medicaid money for their community program. I refused. I was threatened with repercussions. I reported them to the State. The State at first seemed to be outraged, they had heard it was going on in several companies, and they were going to take a “hard” line. Long story short… the company I worked for got their wrist slapped, the person in charge of ordering us to falsify state medical documents did not get fired, I and several other professionals like me, were forced out.

I struggled for a while wondering why the hammer did not come down on their heads, after all it was blatant Medicaid fraud. Then one day it dawned on me. The State was “in bed” with these companies, colluding if you will. It kept the Federal money flowing and they were not about to give that up. In fact, these programs have been expanded. I could tell you things but I must stop here, let me just say their push towards American socialism has already much begun and is up and running in many areas.

9. JustaVerb says:

Regional ‘daily paper of record’ in Minnesota getting raked over the coals.

• peace says:

I would not be surprised if ALL newspapers promote daily propaganda against America. Here in Illinois, we have the Chicago Tribune and the Daily Herald. Most newspapers I know about are complicit with the democrats.

• InAz says:

Yep. The entire media….. newspapers, magazines, television, Internet, etc is owned by Communists.
        Where I live, small former Conservative town, the local newspaper went from Conservative to Commie during the Obamamination years.

• GB Bari says:

This excellent exposé simply needs to be posted in every comments section on every news site. It’s way past time this vile anti American beyotch is outed and run out of the country.

10. Ilcon says:

This is but one from Ben.

His Twitter feed is filled with examples of China’s evil ways.

11. Pokey says:

Meanwhile, our southern border is a sieve that the ‘Ivory Queen’, along with drug gangs and terrorists, can easily exploit. I am tired of the illegal searches and seizures at every airport in this country, to protect traveling rich elitists, when the real bad guys have absolutely no problem getting into our country in every other possible way.

12. Ilcon says:

Susan has a sad.

13. PinotNoir says:

Not quite civil war but heavier than ever push back from the right in Oregon. Dems have super majority in the legislature and are ramming through a progressive agenda on all fronts. Protests from middle class working folks are ignored. Governor is a lunatic. Republican Senators left the state to stop the steamroller. Governor shut down the legislature this weekend claiming threats from “Right wing Militias” and ordered the OSP to capture the Senators. Idaho told her to buzz off. Keep in mind 27 of our 36 counties voted Trump, two were split, seven voted for Clinton. Want this forum to be aware. There is no “left coast”. There are a dozen city states claiming hundreds of thousands of square miles of territory they don’t live in.

• joeknuckles says:

And Portland, Oregon has a large population of homeless that almost certainly fortifies the Democrat vote for the entire state.

• annieoakley says:

Sounds just like Colorado. Denver is a City State.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

I hear ya. I’m in El Paso County…glad to hear our sheriff will ignore new red gun laws.

• Pokey says:

🙂 When I read the above post, it sounded just like Colorado. The same formula was used to gain control of both of these States. We are not far from the end of the ‘Land of the Free’. Arizona is next. New Mexico and Nevada are already gone. California is gone, gone, gone. When Texas is finally lost, the ‘Land of the Free’ will be lost. And it is a question of when, not if. Big Government is a malignancy and the host is now terminal.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Sad that urban values and laws are pushed on rural folks with an entirely different way of life. Why can’t large cities simply limit their need for more laws within their own city limits. Secession may be the only solution. Eastern WA is in the process – CA has been for years.

As a side…it always cracks me up that the very city folks who vote for higher city sales taxes to pay for “welfare” of all kinds, travel 10’s of miles outside city limits so they can purchase good with a lower sales tax!

KnowS…

I don’t doubt you, but I’ve never heard of this before. Do you have a link you can cite? Would like to read up on this phenomena.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Sure. Northern and Eastern CA have been trying to break away from Southern CA for years. A internet search should yield information. Here is an article about Eastern WA’s attempt:

I wrote Congressman Shea a letter of support. He has put a team together that is working diligently to get the rest of the State away from Seattle politics. There are also quite a few sheriffs in the state that are openly defying state legislation…particularly concerning guns. Ai hope this what you were looking for.

There is this too: https://libertystate.org/

• kp says:

Haven’t followed the links yet, I will though. For clarity, I meant the folks driving outside of their own voting area to save on the taxes that they themselves voted FOR in their own backyards…

Thanks for links. Reading, reading, reading. :~)

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Apologies…that is my own observations over the years. I observe it everyday here in CO…folks travel 30 miles to shop for things at outlet malls outside of city limits…sometimes 2% difference in sales tax. My sister-in-law always shops when she comes to visit us as we live outside city limits.

On a state level, folks go to Indian Reservations all the time to purchase alcohol and tobacco…saves them state tax…esp in WA where there is only sales tax (no income tax). Also lived in Spokane, and folks would drive 40 miles to shop in Stateline, ID and pay much cheaper ID sales tax.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

Libtards in Vermont do it all the time. Vote stupid liberal ideas and travel to NH to shop to avoid taxes.

• kp says:

Gawd, I am laughing at the stoopidity. I really don’t understand tards…

‘Course in that vein, I answered a different thread on another topic, we can’t understand mentally ill people. They are not rational, and our rational brains can’t go where they’re ‘at’.

But then why would we want to?

• riverelf says:

So true.
        Wall up your damn cities if you want to keep the residents under your thumb. Those of us in the sticks and sick and tired of meaningless (to us) restrictions on our God-given and constitutionally protected rights, not to mention being bled dry taxwise to support ridiculous socialist schemes that provide less-than-zero benefits to people outside the urban zones. In a state like NY, rural votes count for nothing, our voices are silenced, our rights are abused, and the governor is actively encouraging conservatives to move out of the state.

• MfM says:

I’m in PA home to some of the highest gasoline taxes around. I routinely get gas in NJ and DE because their gas taxes are lower.

I plan trips so that when I’m within a few miles of the boarder… or am going away for the weekend, I do it with a near empty tank. I know people who live in States with taxes on food that travel 50-100 miles every month or so to do a major stock up in a neighboring State. Major purchase happen in DE not PA because at 6

People will avoid expenses if they can. Saying 10’s of miles is absolutely believable because I do it myself.

• littleanniefannie says:

The reason the urban areas are so heavily Democrat voters is twofold—first, the giveaway programs, according to the Democrat leadership, will be under siege if those who “live” under the system don’t vote Democrat and second, it is much easier to register residents of nursing homes, funeral parlors and crematoriums in the big cities as well as providing others a bag with either a bottle or a few joints and a $10 bill. Sleezeball politics at its best.

• Your Tour Guide says:

The early 70s city of Atlanta model.
        Bulldoze owner occupied lower income
        housing. ( Shanty towns in the press).

Replace it with 9.000 units of project based
        housing. Interestingly, adjacent to all 2 lane
        state routes coming into Atlanta. (The Wall
        of projects). Change the city charter so that
        there are 18 city commissioners.

Each of these 18 commissioners has their
        own project to draw from. Bankhead Courts,
        Hollywood Courts, Techwood Homes, East
        Lake Meadows. These commissioners give
        all of these project tenants goodies galore.

Most of these areas gained library branches,
        parks, indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
        So the politicians could point to “See what
        we did for you” All of the Atlanta mayoral
        candidates for years would start their
        campaigns in the projects, although they
        hadn’t done anything past the initial goodies
        building.

The areas that were hardest hit were any
        city of Atlanta neighborhoods that were in
        Dekalb County. The area that was left relatively
        unscathed was by a “gentlemen’s agreement”.
        Because the white power brokers were located
        there. In exchange for the schools and most
        of the neighborhoods of Atlanta, they got to
        keep Buckhead.

A system amazing like the old South Africa.

• aisheschayal says:

It’s easier to “control” people in a city than in rural areas.

14. Pale rider says:

This says the communist party in American is selling themselves “as the party of action”. They are picking up momentum.
    I think we all can say, this is not an unexpected reaction by the public. When lawless acts go unpunished and votes mean nothing, people look for stronger and more absolute forms of government, that always means less freedom.
    If a law is made and is enforced, good or bad, People tend to follow it. But what we have now is laws are “suggestions” only to a certain few people. Enforcement is dependent upon who the individual is or the enforcer is.

• soozword says:

At least they will draw away the most left Dem voters as a splinter effect. And it highlights the inroads that communism has made in America the past few decades. Will be interesting to compare and contrast the Dem vs Comm platforms when published. Bet there will be only a hair difference. Could finally convince the few quasi-rational Dems left in the Party that perhaps they should shift right.

15. Sketch says:

New Policy: Do Not Post In Support of Trump or his Administration
    This is becoming absurd. Ravelry is a knit and crochet community for the love of Pete. I used it to buy designs as I can store them and my project notes in a library. In some cases, it is the only place some designers use to sell their designs. I have to wade through all sorts of anti Trump rhetoric, but now, I am forbidden from so much as responding, or putting up a Trump-positive design, comment, project, etc. They took the tool for reporting internet censorship down, ggg.

16. Ilcon says:

Great analysis of Iran’s strategy in it’s battle with Trump.

• Ilcon says:

This is the globalists position.

• The Gipper Lives says:

Then how did DeGaulle withdraw France from NATO?

• The Gipper Lives says:

btw, it’s the Globalist version of stare decisis. The Pre-Emptive Surrender to Iran was an Executive Agreement and that executive is gone, That’s why Hamilton forbid crooked One-Man “Treaties”.

• Sentient says:

I missed the part where the US Senate approved that treaty (which isn’t a treaty). It’s like the Budapest Memorandum – another non-treaty that the neocons use to argue that the US has some sort of defense pact with Ukraine – which we don’t.

• Tell it to the USSR’s former vassal states.

• E. L. Tolbert says:

Another fundamental principal is that when a TREATY is required to bind a government, you need to get a treaty…which the Socialist Obama couldn’t get for his bogus deal with the Lunatic Fanatics in Iran…because the country wouldn’t have it.

• oldschool64 says:

Well, Trump is committed to never allowing Iran to produce a nuclear weapon. Isn’t that the same commitment Obama made by signing the agreement with Iran(snicker snicker)?

• WRB says:

Yes, a government should keep its commitments, aka treaties.

However, Obama shooting off his mouth is not a “government commitment”

• mikeyboo says:

When a policy is as poisonous as the deal Obama struck with Iran the LAST thing you want is continuity. Thank God Pres Trump has the cojones to put the survival of America before Bull Chit!!!

• The Gipper Lives says:

They make collaboration with a Police State for profit sound really noble, don’t they?

17. WeThePeople2016 says:

There you go.

18. Ilcon says:

From VDH.

The race to the bottom of victimhood logically ends in Smolletism, an absurd effort to invent as many oppressors as possible, all beaten down by one’s own singular bravery, prowess, and overarching victimhood.

Delightedly entertaining read.

19. Perot Conservative says:

Something rarely mentioned, which the MSM ignores 1000% – Barack Obama and Valeria Jarrett’s actions right now, in DC, shadow government.

This article is s nice non-technical review of where we are. Written colorfully.

CDN: Barack Obama’s shadow government of coup plotters in exile
    written by L.J. Keith
    Jun 24, 2019

WASHINGTON: “It used to be a truism of American politics that we only have one President at a time. That there was a strong tradition ensuring the ‘peaceful transition of power” from one administration to the other. President Barack Obama is obliterating those quaint traditions of American democracy. Indeed he seems to have set up a government in exile, in Washington DC, while he seeks to undermine and sabotage the sitting President. (Trump claims ‘Obama had to know about’ efforts to undermine presidency)…”

• kp says:

Thanks for the link PerotC. Yet more reading on a source (CDN) I wasn’t already utilizing.

? though, that picture…Did they have to burn that desk after the Islamist left office?

Asking for friends…

• littleanniefannie says:

It hasn’t gone unforgotten by all. Nor has John Kerry. Logan Act violations of a classic order!

• GB Bari says:

If I knew how to search Limbaugh’s archives, I could find the transcript from 2016 or 2015 where Limbaugh predicted Ozero would never leave DC because of his narcissism. Rush said Ozero would stick around to make sure his legacy was preserved. A very prescient observation. That was well before Ozero bought the DC mansion in which he, Moochelle and ValJar are all living.

20. Christine Jost says:

All, I cannot believe this is happening. I am a serious knitter. I’ve belonged to Ravelry, a knitting website where members can get patterns, sell yarn and patterns. There’s forums and groups And millions of members all over the world. Yesterday the following policy was announced:

New Policy: Do Not Post In Support of Trump or his Administration
    Sunday, June 23rd 2019

We are banning support of Donald Trump and his administration on Ravelry.

This includes support in the form of forum posts, projects, patterns, profiles, and all other content. Note that your project data will never be deleted. We will never delete your Ravelry project data for any reason and if a project needs to be removed from the site, we will make sure that you have access to your data. If you are permanently banned from Ravelry, you will still be able to access any patterns that you purchased. Also, we will make sure that you receive a copy of your data.

We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy. Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy.

Policy notes:

You can still participate if you do in fact support the administration, you just can’t talk about it here.
    We are not endorsing the Democrats nor banning Republicans.
    We are definitely not banning conservative politics. Hate groups and intolerance are different from other types of political positions.
    We are not banning people for past support.
    Do not try to weaponize this policy by entrapping people who do support the Trump administration into voicing their support.
    Similarly, antagonizing conservative members for their unstated positions is not acceptable.
    You can help by flagging any of the following items if they constitute support for Trump or his administration:

Projects: Unacceptable projects will be provided to the member or made invisible to others.
    Patterns: Unacceptable patterns will be returned to drafts.
    Forum posts: right now, only posts written after Sunday, June 23rd at 8 AM Eastern
    Profiles: Please do not flag profiles yet if the only banned content is an avatar or avatars. There is not yet a flagging system for those.
    Much of this policy was first written by a roleplaying game site, not unlike Ravelry but for RPGs, named RPG.net. We thank them for their thoughtful work. For citations/references, see this post on RPG.net: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/new-ban-do-not-po

Update history

Sunday, June 23rd @ 8:00 AM Eastern: First version
    Sunday, June 23rd @ 8:12 AM Eastern: Clarify that if you are permanently banned from Ravelry you will receive a copy of your data including any purchased patterns.

This is EFFING KNITTING! Knitting. WTF?

Diamond & silk have been notified and several other Trump supporting resources. If you have any others we can reach out to, please do. I have already deleted my account.

• wow how stupid of them to do this!

• lolli says:

It is truly unreal that citizens of USA are being demonized just for supporting our current President.
      As long as I can remember (quite a few years) every talking head preached “you must support the office of President even if you do not like him”
      Blah blah blah.
      How many times did you hear the Faux News parrots say this during Barry? Constantly.
      Now, for PT, nope. It’s free speech for the screaming banshees, but PT supporters, hate speech and must be stopped.

• Debra says:

If they would shut down ANY talk of politics, then they could be seen as fair. But, as it is clear with this memo, they can only be seen as bigots.

• kp says:

More on this upstream on this thread. No knitters in this house but many friends are. Will share this info. Keep voting with pocketbook, wallet, $$$!!!

• littleanniefannie says:

Only Trump support, right? Don’t say “We are not endorsing the Democrats nor banning Republicans.”. They are filled to the Max with BS. For the reasons that they stated, are they banning ALL political speech or are they targeting the President? If they are targeting President Trump then my message to them is—take your knitting needles, gently stick them about 2 inches up your rectum, sit down on the floor and rotate until they cease to be in your brain cells.
      You are entitled to say what you want. I am too. Ravelry———you have become totally unraveled!

21. Ilcon says:

The racists reveal themselves.

22. Ilcon says:

More lies by the regessive left.

23. Ilcon says:

DaNang Dick.

24. albertus magnus says:

The above is an example of what happens when OUR SIDE plays up threats, tick tocks and such.

Those that support PDJT need to EITHER deliver on whatever they are constantly going on and on about, LIKE exposing the Russia hoax, OR switch topics to the many accomplishments that PDJT has achieved for our country.

What does it take to get people to see that constantly raising false hopes in people MAY work temporarily but does LASTING harm if it continues too long.

The Tick Tocks, threats to declassify and the trust-the-plan BS neither to STOP or be fulfilled. Otherwise, OUR SIDE is going to hand next year to the Democrats because a hell has no fury like a scorned woman or single issue base. And neither immigration nor exposing Deepstate are my priorities, so this is not a threat to abandon PDJT, who I consider the greatest president of my almost 60 years.

25. I am having a horrible time commenting or liking today. I have to sign in every time to comment and it doesn’t show up for awhile but I still can’t like…until I guess the comment shows up? Then I have to sign in again for the next comment. Never had this much trouble.

26. Latest SC ruling…unanimous:

The Supreme Court on Monday struck down part of a federal law blocking trademarks for names or logos bearing “immoral” or “scandalous” images — including profanity and sexual imagery.

The justices said in a unanimous ruling that the law violated the constitutional rights of designer Erik Brunetti. Registration for his clothing brand “FUCT” (pronounced as the individual letters F-U-C-T) had been denied by a federal tribunal.

27. Oh, here’s another one on the steel tariffs ( a win); does not give vote.

The U.S. Supreme Court refused Monday to rule on a case challenging President Trump’s 25 percent tariffs on steel imports Opens a New Window. into the U.S. that was imposed last year.

The decision, which the justices did not immediately comment on Monday, will leave in place the U.S. Court of International Trade’s ruling from March that allowed the president’s tariffs……
    ……The legal challenge is at an early stage before a federal appeals court has weighed in. The case could return to the Supreme Court later.

• lurker2 says:

A group of companies in the steel industry, including the American Institute for International Steel (AIIS), then filed a lawsuit

The American Institute for International Steel? LexisNexus twitter account refers to one or all of the plaintiffs as a “steel importer group”. Well that explains it.

28. Anetra says:

As I watched the rabid reaction to the ICE RAIDS/Deportation announcement, I wondered why it would first be publicized, then delayed. My first thought was our President was setting a trap for the loonies (AOC, Pelosi, Newsome, Mockingbird Media ETC).
    They took the bait, hook line & sinker.
    The internet & TV exploded with advise for illegals of how to avoid ICE, know your rights, don’t answer the door, ETC.

Did these loons just outsmart themselves AGAIN?
    I didn’t see any census advise listed here. Did these freaks ever wonder if they would suddenly FEAR answering ANY census AT ALL?
    (I’ll bet our President has)..

29. Ilcon says:

This is Nervous Nancy.

30. Jenevive says:

I have to say I am surprised. I just watched POTUS
    sign a executive order on more sanctions for Iran.
    and the Press got like three questions and they were all
    about Iran..no shouting sily stuff like about that lady accusing him
    or immigration..They actually asked about the topic and they
    weren;t yelling like usual? At least in the part I saw.

31. Ilcon says:

Winning

32. redline says:

“Kinda quiet out there, Red”

“Yeah, Clem. Too quiet.”

“You figure they’re plannin’ somethin’?”

“They’re always plannin’ somethin’, Clem. But the boss is always three steps ahead.”

“Heh!”

33. jan lambard says:

someone please help me out with this;why were the ice raids delayed? does this mean that the illegals that have already been denied asylum & ordered by a judge to deport gets to stay if the Dems come to the table on immigration? I cant even find anyone talking about it.

• auscitizenmom says:

The only thing I see is the Dems won’t come to the table on immigration. Also, the info on the raids got leaked and it was too dangerous to do it at this time. They are still doing the regular raids.

• Perot Conservative says:

My hopes:

1. Trump using the PR value in one more delay; and giving Democrats one more chance to wake up.

2. Time to fire the alleged senior leaker, DHS chief Kevin McAleenan.

a. The Washington Post is a liberal rag.
      b. WP reporter flew on a Gov’t plane to the border last week; with McAleenan, a lawyer.
      c. That reporter wrote an article about the planned raids.
      d. Tom Homan allegedly fingered McAleenan as the leaker.

3. DHS needs new plan and no leaks. Tough to do.

• lurker2 says:

Look back at articles here on CTH that were put up a few days ago, you’ll find lots of discussion there.

34. JG3 says:

Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, was arrested Monday morning at his home in Springfield, Massachusetts, the New Hampshire attorney general’s office said. He was expected to make a court appearance Monday afternoon in Springfield.

Anyone seen any further information on this guy?

35. Evelyn says:

Jesus said that peacemakers will be blessed and will be called the Children of God. Because we have a leader with the heart of a peacemaker, and we as a country have proposed an awesome peacemaking strategy, we will be greatly blessed by God.

On the other hand, Jesus also said that not a jot or a tittle will pass from the Old Testament scripture until everything is fulfilled. This From Ezekiel 25 has not been fulfilled yet, but it’s coming:

A Prophecy Against Philistia

15 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, 16 therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. 17 I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them.’”

• kp says:

It’s of paramount importance to “rightly divide” the Word. Laws & Commandments haven’t changed from the O.T. but many statutes & ordinances have.

Otherwise, we would still be sacrificing animals in blood, which would be a direct sin against our Heavenly Father, for not accepting His gift of His only begotten Son as a one time blood sacrifice for all of us.

Matthew 5:18 …”one jot or one tittle shall no wise pass from the law…” [the LAW]

And perhaps one of the most important verses for all of us:

Luke 12:51 “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay…”

Hope you take this in the way it is intended. Not a scold but perhaps an enlightenment for other readers. God bless you, Sister in Christ.

36. Perot Conservative says:

Joe diGenova on WMAL this AM. Highlights:

Intro – Supreme Court decisions – believes the court will uphold the citizenship question.

Gowdy – unpredictable goofball.

4:10 – FBI / Wray / etc.

Investigation #1 collapsed “into a pile of goo”, so they had to come up with something new. GP and others framed. “Sleaze balls at DOJ.”

Wray flying around the country trying to boost local moral. He should be “on a milk carton”. [Lost.]

Durham working very fast, and digging very deep.

[7:00] Wray blocking document release impeding the OIG report; protecting the institution.

Horowitz now a question mark to JD. Believes he “has a problem pulling the trigger”.
    Losing confidence in Horowitz being able to spell it all out.

37. sunnyflower5 says:

Bernie and his buddies caused the increase the cost of college. They created the problem then pledge to pay off student debt.

• Guyski says:

To bad you can’t ‘audit’ each and every person with student debt. If it was possible you would probably find a ‘nice lifestyle’ for the majority of them during their college days. Only a few would have lived in a sh!t hole apartment, eating ramen noodles, and working a night job; then again, these folks probably have very little student debt.

• In my day, out-of-State costs for a bachelors degree was $13,000. In-state as little as $2,500 and you could easily get a scholarship to pay for it all. “Student loan debt” is nothing more nor less than a Wall Street scam, adopted when they couldn’t sell more derivatives based on “sub-prime” (sic) mortgages. That $500,000 that you can never repay might be $5 million in “securities” on ten or more separate balance sheets … none of whom can actually trace a (legally-required) chain of custody back to you. Merry Christmas.

• Justin Green says:

Student loan debt is a “Wall Street Scam”?

You do realize that over 85% of the student loans made since 2010 have been directly from the government, and not by banks, right? And that about 80% of the $1.5 trillion in outstanding student loans is owned by the federal government, not securitized by banks?

Further, I haven’t seen any evidence that there are nearly the same level of side betting on student loan defaults as there was in the housing industry. Do you have any evidence that credit default swaps on student loan trusts are significant, or are you just guessing? Goldman Sachs, for example, won’t write CDSs on student loans.

The only “scam” is the fact that credit is so easily granted by the largest predatory lender in the known universe – the Department of Education.

So please tell us how it’s a scam by Wall Street again?

• aisheschayal says:

Don’t the Universities and Colleges own any of the fault for charging their outrageous tuition?

• GB Bari says:

Of course they own it but they refuse to recognize it or admit it publicly. They’re Progressives, Communists, so they always justify taking the people’s money for themselves since they’re the “chosen ones”.

38. Perot Conservative says:

A wonky article, but I’ll give you the good stuff. Focuses on regional manufacturing surveys.

Alan Tonelson: RealityChek blog today:

(What’s Left of) Our Economy: More Evidence that Trump’s Trade Wars are Winning for America

“The main reason? The Dallas findings include considerable evidence that domestic U.S. manufacturing is withstanding President Trump’s trade wars quite well thank you – at worst – and that his tariffs are bringing back a good deal more production to the United States than widely supposed. …”

“…And potentially most interesting of all – many more [US] companies that reported net negative impacts from tariffs were responding by replacing imports with domestic production, not with non-tariff-ed foreign products.”

39. Ilcon says:

New sanctions on Iran.

40. Bigly says:

Lol. Rush taking a call from a frantic woman that just has had it with trump and his listening to pelvis on the border. The right has no idea how to win on this issue. It’s crazy. Read. iCE does these raids every single day. Listen to the ICE director woman! The only thing this was is politics, 100%. Set the Democrats up so when the media puts out pics of kids being hauled from their mothers, Teump rings it around Nancy’s neck.

Trump isn’t a dictator. He has to appear to all sides, including the middle, not just the hardliners. God we sound unhinged!

41. Ilcon says:

42. wtd says:

Exclusive: Huawei’s U.S. based research arm, Futurewei, has moved to separate its operations from its corporate parent since Washington put the company on a trade blacklist

43. jx says:

Veritas video – “preventing the next Trump situation”

44. littleanniefannie says:

In reference to Bernie’s “free college for all”—I want reparations, not only for my own college education fees but those of my children as well.

45. littleanniefannie says:

This is the knitting website that has decided to ban everyone who states something positive about President Trump. Everybody needs to register and then post a design praising our VSG! They may not change their policy but if enough of us login and post, at least they’ll be busy banning us and deleting our knitting “designs”. I’m posting Mickey giving the finger myself!!