Orlando Trump Campaign Launch – “45 Festival” Livestream….

President Trump is launching the 2020 campaign tonight at 8:00pm in Orlando at the Amway Center.  The event has turned into a “45 Festival” as tens-of-thousands of supporters participate in the day-long events.  RSBN is broadcasting a livestream:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

114 Responses to Orlando Trump Campaign Launch – “45 Festival” Livestream….

1. fanbeav says:

Wish I could be there! Hope the weather starts to turn around for those who are watching from the outside!

• bertdilbert says:

Funny how Trump tweeted yesterday that ICE was going to round up millions but the media reported he was not clear in his tweets. Now everyone has to watch the rally to get clarity on that plus whatever bombshell Trump is going to throw out to get the media in a tizzy fest.

• hanna693 says:

Oh, me too! President Trump, beach, and the ocean!

2. FL_GUY says:

I am very excited. I cannot wait for the speeches tonight!

I imagine that the crowd is having an amazing experience. There is NOTHING like a President Trump Rally and they are getting bigger and better each time.

3. Luke of the D says:

Four hours to go until the rally starts and already the crowd is huge! MAGA! TRUMP 2020! AMERIA FIRST ALWAYS! 45 BABY!

4. FofBW says:

So it begins, the path to keeping America Great!

It is in our hands folks!

5. magacombover says:

Et tu, Faux News?
    Massive war chest, massive crowds, but lagging poll numbers? Too funny!

• Right to reply says:

Disney owners, Disney script!

• SwampRatTerrier says:

What’s that age old saying?

Oh Yes.

“The Proof is in the Pudding!”

• bertdilbert says:

Fox is trying to get Trump to part with some of that massive war chest by telling Trump he is behind in the polls! Probably why Fox is going more left, to attract democrats in to watching so Trump will spend more money on Fox. Otherwise Trump will spend it all on the fake news networks.

• Crawler says:

I saw that headline earlier. All I could do was laugh and wonder if it was conducted by the polling firm of Comey, McCabe, Brennan & Clapper. LOL!!

As an aside, it would not surprise me if online streaming of President Trump’s Orlando event will outshine cable & network ratings tonight.

• hanna693 says:

The polling firm on FOX is Paul Ryan, Chris Stirewalt, Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith. These people asked by the pollsters, actually said the president was going too far on immigration! LOL

• hanna693 says:

Yes, Stirewalt announced this morning on FOX. that if the election were held today, the president would get routed. It is really odd how many never-Trumpers work for FOX news. Stirewalt you are wrong and you still lost. MAGA 45 FESTIVAL!!!!

• hoghead says:

Trumpistrailingtrumpistrailingtrumpistr…whatever. We got the same song and dance in ’16, how the klintonoid was so far ahead, why even bother to vote. I’m no expert on much of anything, but when Donald Trump was filling any venue he booked while the empress in waiting, when she deigned to make a campaign appearance, needed a tight camera angle to hide the low turnout, I thought something didn’t add up.

Maybe someone will crunch the numbers, but this 2020 election kickoff probably had more attendees than all the demonpahtee wannabees’ gatherings combined.

• meow4me2 says:

I turn off Fox when Stirewalt, Shep and the Judge are on. Oh, and Leland Vittert, too.

• Serena says:

This was also on my local CBS news. Just hilarious to me!

6. Right to reply says:

My President! KAG!

7. FL_GUY says:

Just checked the weather radar and it looks like the rain has cleared over Orlando.

Even with bad weather, people show up to support President Trump. I know I’ve done it a couple of times umbrella and/or heavy jacket in hand. President Trump is truly a man of the people.

I remember the Mobile Alabama Thank You Tour rally in Dec. 2016. Rain threatened all day and of course, the media-rats really played that up; to hear them talk, it would make the Indian monsoon season look like a garden hose. The event was held in an open air football stadium that held 50,000. Because of the weather, ONLY about 35,000 people showed up, LOL. When President Trump came out to speak, it started sprinkling. Rather than go back under cover, President Trump simply said, I didn’t like this suit anyway and continued with the speech. What an amazing man.

There has never been a President that has inspired and motivated so many people to get involved like President Trump. President Trump is our eras George Washington leading the second American Revolution to free us from Globullist tyranny.

• Attorney at Law says:

Beautifully said^

May I add:

GOD, Please watch over President Trump and his MAGA Patriots, keep everyone SAFE, happy and healthy.

May everyone attending this ‘Historical Event’ have memories of a life time!!!

What a time to be alive and witness incredible history being made!

PRESIDENTRUMP2020!

Thank you GOD, Amen.

8. TwoLaine says:

She says President TRUMP is about to board Air Force One.
    TRUMP Train, all aboard! 🙂

Dear Lord, Please hold safe our President, his family, his admin, his campaign team and volunteers and all of these America loving patriots, and their families, today and every day.
    In your name, Amen

9. Summer says:

Here we go again, team. I wish they had an escalator near the stage, if you know what I mean. 😄

10. Aeyrie says:

LOL, we can feel the excitement all the way over here in Orange Country, Ca! It’s like Christmas and the 4th of July all rolled up into one. Whoo HOO!

• delighteddeplorable says:

Indeed, Aeyrie. I’m here in the OC, too, and can feel it. Imagine if POTUS had a rally here! 🇺🇸💃🇺🇸

• Dekester says:

Vancouver B.C.. too five at our house watching tonight.

For any CTH supporters that may get a little anxious from on occasion.

Please consider that your President has a massive worldwide following, of the five at our home tonight one will be a South African born, another born in the U.K. and three Canadian born. None can vote in your elections.

Yet we are all extreme PDJT supporters.

Any stress can be attributed to your MSM Faux included.

F**k the MSM. The truly are yesterdays news. Influential, sure. But still yesterdays news.

God bless PDJT.

• donna kovacevic says:

I am all excited here in Ontario, Canada. God Bless PDJT and all the patriots.

• Dekester says:

Cheers Donna,

See if you folks in Ontario can crush Truedope. As you know our votes West of the Lakehead count for Squat if Ont goes Liberal.

• daylight58 says:

Ditto, from here just outside Wasilla, Alaska!

11. rustybritches says:

The Make America great again Pac is asking for every one who can to donate tonight They want to raise 7 million dollars Just donated $100.00 not much but gave also to his Birthday pac and will try to do more next month His son Eric is the one trying to raise the money for just today so he is going to try hard to get to the 7 million in one day. Oh yes, forgot just donated to the
    build the wall too almost forgot LOL

• CoffeeBreak says:

Great job, rustybritches! 🙂

Man, what a beautiful time we live in. I’m so happy.

• scruffyleon says:

Please be careful to donate to the correct campaign. Give to the Official Campaign. If you get an e-mail asking you to donate, scroll down to the bottom and look for an address. President Trump Official Campaign is in NYC. I don’t trust the RNC or others to get my funds to PDJT.

• meow4me2 says:

Yes, Scruffy, I recommend scrolling and reading the fine print at the bottom. Most solicitations I get are from the RNC with a portion of the money going to them. I do not donate to those but go straight to the campaign website.

12. Liked by 7 people

• Landslide says:

They are so glamorous!

• PInky1920 says:

And neither one fell face first, drunk, into the cabin…

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched drunken Hillary face plant into that plane; so unreal, that the Pravda media could keep that scene under wraps, just shows you how powerful they are..

The Trumps are faaabulous!!!!! I can’t wait for This!!!

13. rustybritches says:

Wish I could be there too This looks like so much fun and to hear the President Speak in person would be so great , anyway will be Watching tonight God bless all of those lovely people who was able to be there May the good lord bless them all
    and Please Lord would you give AOC something so she cant be nasty anymore thanks

14. permiejack says:

RSBN just reported Lindsey Graham and Rubio are on air Force 1 with the president. Wonder if they will be talking at the Rally?

15. Watch for a “FEW SURPRISES” as we were told earlier.

16. mikeyboo says:

I know it won’t happen but I would love to see Pres Trump come out as Superman or Captain America.

17. rustybritches says:

On Howie Carr show it says that Bernie Sanders is going to give some kind of Rebuttal to the Presidents speech tonight after he gets threw Now what a stupid thing for that person to do
    My gosh, just more crap being thrown at the President and to think that Bernie sanders can do anything to change the minds of the people Oh yes, another fake poll said that Biden is 9 points ahead of PT in Florida Does anyone in their right mind believe that
    must be all the nine people who was at his rally the other day came to Florida to vote in that poll to make sure it shows he is ahead What a bunch of losers the Dems are turning out to be
    Bernie Sanders should be real careful about doing what he is trying to do to the President He must have forgotten how hard the President hits when he hits back

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Let the pipsqueak socialist Bernie whine.
      Trump is ready for any and all challengers.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP 2020 ~~~~~~~

18. Sunshine says:

Thank you. I wanted to see that.

19. Idaho Deplorable says:

Four More Years!! Four More Years!! Wish we were in Orlando.

20. Landslide says:

Saw a live shot inside of arena and the lighted, scrolling banner says Keep America Great, so I guess they’re going with that slogan. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

21. Pyrthroes says:

Pedantic point, but designating Trump the 45th U.S. President betrays an ignorance of American history, not to say logical consistency: Enumerating Chief Executives, one can count either incumbents or 4-year terms, but never both.

Calling Trump #45 double-counts Grover Cleveland, because he served two non-consecutive terms. But in so doing, why not count every two-term President twice, and FDR four times?

This low-key itch is bothersome because historical context-and-perspective are crucial to perceptions– what’s to stop anyone double-counting Grover Cleveland (1885 – ’88, 1893 – ’96) from zeroing out W.H. Harrison, Zachary Taylor, James Garfield, due to incumbencies measured in mere months, excising their constituencies with them?

Next thing you know, “disappearance” will meet Stalinesque criteria: Goodby to Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan; Andrew Johnson, Benjamin Harrison, likely Warren Harding and Herbert Hoover. But, hey… what do any pre-Gen Xers matter, anyhow?

• Paintingal says:

You really are a pain in the derriere. Just stop with your typically bombastic, ostentatious, patronizing performance. (gee, did I use enough big words to get your attention?)
      Just let us enjoy the rally!

• delighteddeplorable says:

👍😆🇺🇸

• bcsurvivor2 says:

lol,
        My son is super duper smart, a certified genius. Very well read and articulate.
        I finally told him to just quit trying to speak with the big words, it’s great that you know all this stuff, and I can appreciate your intelligence, but it means NOTHING if I or other people can’t grasp what you are saying. AND I really want to understand your point of view. So dial it down.
        He did…we are much happier.

• daylight58 says:

The reason for counting Grover Cleveland twice was that he didn’t serve consecutive terms. He lost to Benjamin Harrison, the was elected four years later.

There are allegations about fraudulent voting in New York State and Indiana that cost Cleveland the election.

22. bcsurvivor2 says:

Im just 20 minutes from the arena..I so wish i could be there.
    I can feel the energy from my location.
    Was watching local news WESH TV. AKKKK reminded me of the Zimmerman coverage, just awful.
    Switched to RSBN, fabulous job.
    Don’t worry about the weather folks. We Floridians don’t care, we are used to it. No Biggie. I’m so proud of all the supporters from the I-4 corridor and beyond.Florida has got this 2020 election in the bag for our beloved President Trump, BRING IT my friends……let’s crush the dems and rinos…
    Cant wait to cheer tonight..
    peace
    Eve

23. Dora says:

24. bertdilbert says:

Trump created the immigration crisis. He made the USA so great, they are flocking to the USA so that they can live under his leadership. Obama, not so much. Maybe all these immigrants want to be here so that they can attend a Trump rally? The media will never show this!

And Trump said “Stop Coming!”, but the immigrants said we won’t stop coming! We want to win, win, win! So Trump had to tell the leaders of these less than winning countries, they have to do their part.

That’s what happens when there is so much winning!

• bcsurvivor2 says:

hmmmm,
      Did you call in to the Brian Kilmead radio show today? Some caller said the same thing.
      Worth repeating!
      Peace

25. Nigella says:

So, does it look like anywhere near 100 thousand? The media is already writing their copy saying it was a “disappointing” crowd.

• bertdilbert says:

Instead of Trump saying to the media to pan the crowd, he should say, “How come there are so many empty seats over there?” All the media would turn their cameras! Mission accomplished!

• There are people outside too! No one is showing them yet!

• FL_GUY says:

The media-rats will lie if a million people showed up. That’s what they did at the big Tea Party DC event. Over a million people showed up and the US media-rats proclaimed 10,000. The UK press was more honest.

This is why President Trump always talks about attendance. I was at one of his rallies and over 15,000 people were packed inside and thousands who couldn’t get in. President Trump announced the 15,000 figure, the media-rats reported thousands less. I did the math and President Trump was right. Having been there and being familiar with the venue gave me an edge but the media-rats go after people who don’t know the facility or the actual crowd density.

FAKE NEWS! They’ve been playing these games at least since the 1960s.

• bertdilbert says:

Media spin, If Trump says 100,000 got tickets and 30,000 showed up, the media would report that the rally was a flop when 70,000 people failed to show at the rally.

26. Alleycats says:

I can hardly wait to check back in later. Lol..
    There is no place more fun than a rockin’ Donald Trump rally.

MAGA Y’all..

27. Troublemaker10 says:

28. hyacinthclare says:

I am a 50-year donor to Save the Children. NBC is putting on a Save the Children “poor children at the border” program tonight in competition with the President’s speech, called “Treating the Children at the Border with Care and Kindness.” I sent them an email and told them they had better be careful. If they talk about the good they’re doing for those children, that’s fine. I’ll support that. If they’re going to blame us for their being there, rather than the callous adults (related or not) who are using them to invade the country, we don’t buy it and won’t go along with it. And I was going to be watching the President tonight anyway.

29. bcsurvivor2 says:

Pastor Paula White is the pastor of new Destiny church 3 blocks from me…
    RIGHTEOUS
    AMEN!!!!

30. TwoLaine says:

AMEN!

31. Troublemaker10 says:

David Webb is covering event with pscp video stream:

32. Nick the Deplorable says:

That is a lot of cameras

33. Troublemaker10 says:

34. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Trump 2020 MAGA celebration tonight at 5PM in Los Gatos, CA. Giardino Italian restaurant. I’m stuck in Santa Cruz waiting on 2 new tires, but heading there to watch and cheer ASAP!

35. Don Jr. throwing hats to the crowd!

36. Landslide says:

OANN now has rally on. Don Jr. is getting it done!!!

37. Don Jr speaking well!

38. SwampRatTerrier says:

For your Trump Rally 2020 Launch Intermission enjoyment.
    There are some good laughs to be had watching it.

Ingraham: The president’s relaunch

39. SwampRatTerrier says:

Don Jr.: “There is a magic wand!”

and it’s called Hard Work!

40. blognificentbee says:

41. Landslide says:

Don Jr. slamming Biden! Talking about his pitiful campaign and said “he’s usually groping someone somewhere. There’s something off with that guy.” 😁👏🏼

42. WSB says:

OMG!!!!!!! Don Jr. killing it!!!!!!!!

“My father asked, “Why can’t we have 2, 3 percent growth” Obama replied, “What kind of magic wand do you have?”

Don Jr, “WELL…ABRACADABRA, BUDDY!!!!!!!!!”

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!

No, Don Jr is ripping creepy joe!!!!!

43. bcsurvivor2 says:

I would love to have a beer with Don Jr.

44. REQUEST:

Somebody with the skills, please post a replay of Donald Jr.’s Rally Warm-up Speech.

I have NEVER seen a better one.

He’s ON FIRE … and so’s the Rally Audience!

45. bcsurvivor2 says:

Don Jr. is killing it!

46. teaforall says:

Just Donated to President Trump

47. Landslide says:

I love Don Jr.’s passion. Has his dad’s non-PC honesty—-maybe even a tad more unleashed because he is not president! Lol!

48. bcsurvivor2 says:

If anyone is offended by Don Jr. swearing….To me it is the PASSION that we need in this beautiful country…

49. George Hicks says:

Don Jr. “MAGA” = Michael Avenatti Got Arrested Too funny!!

50. bcsurvivor2 says: