Trump Supporters Camping Out Ahead of Massive Orlando MAGA Rally and Festival…

President Trump will be officially kicking off his 2020 re-election bid tomorrow night in Orlando, Florida, at the Amway center.  While the MAGA rally is scheduled to begin at 8:00pm ET, campaign organizers have had such an overwhelming demand for attendance, they have turned the entire day into a MAGA festival called: “The 45 Fest”.

The Amway center, home to the NBA’s Orlando Magic, will hold between 20,000 to 30,000 depending on layout.  However, jumbo screens are being constructed outside the arena for those who attend the festivities but don’t make it inside.

There will be live music, food booths and trucks, street vendors and a day of MAGA festivity prior to the main event at 8:00pm.  According to local media people began lining up Monday morning and plan to camp out overnight amid a mass of MAGA patriots and supporters.

ORLANDO – With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up early Monday for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning. The line had grown to about 50 as of 3 p.m.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.” Petitio, who was wearing a pink “Women for Trump” hat and a red-and-white striped fanny pack, was second in line. She said she got there around 2 a.m. — 42 hours before the rally’s start. (read more)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

195 Responses to Trump Supporters Camping Out Ahead of Massive Orlando MAGA Rally and Festival…

1. MustangBlues says:

President Donald J. Trump is a leader, a successful business man and patriot, and we are lucky as Americans that this leader man came along in 2016.

We were saved, and the communist democrats are after him like pregnant hyenas but he prevails, And now we all must find a way to help him Make America Great Again,

Spread the word, President Trump can save America, He is the Doctor we need to cure and heal the Communist Democrat hard cold heart. We all must do best for Mother America.

• Conservative_302 says:

Time to buy myself a new Women for Trump 2020 t shirt. MAGA! God bless trump!

• Dipchip says:

One thing needed fixing.
      “And now we all must find a way to help him Make America Great Again,”
      And now we all must find a way to help him Make America Great Forever,
      There it’s fixed.

• Peppurr says:

I’m so jealous! 😉 God forbid we (Canadians) ever get a political leader with brains and charisma such as your President Trump. The best our imbecilic leader can do is come up with fancy socks. smh
      Watching the President yesterday with shrimpy Stephanopulous standing beside sitting President Trump – I guess to appear taller? I just cracked up when that person/reporter/camera man, whoever, started coughing and President Trump just went at him LOL He should have kicked out Stepha too! haha

2. I drove, by myself 110 miles to Sanford FL to see Candidate Trump in 2016. I had to go. Never been to a political rally in my life before that day. Knew I was going to witness history. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience.
    This re-election announcement came up and I just never once thought of driving up with a cooler and a tent to make sure I got in. I just assumed I would be on the outside looking in if I drove up tomorrow. I realize now how unimaginative I am! I wish I could be there right now, hanging out with like minded people.
    Thank God I have other ways to watch on TV or RSBN but nothing can compare to being right there in person, purpose and spirit.

3. Ackman420 says:

Reading all these posts about patriots going to the rally, or remembering past rallies makes me SO HAPPY and uplifted! I wish I could be there, but I will watch from afar.
    What a great day for America. I’m actually crying with joy. I love you Treepers! Go President Trump! We love you!

4. Best part of this massive turnout–besides fun for the attendees 🙂 –is that it will encourage POTUS. He is tackling a lot of issues both domestically and abroad, and that shot of winnamins will be helpful prior to the travel to G20 meeting.

5. CountryClassVulgarian says:

…but….but… the polls….

• stillwater66 says:

It looks like the Democrat Socialist/Communist Party is taking a huge internal poll from President Donald J. Trump. May it continue to be so.

6. Troublemaker10 says:

7. Pyrthroes says:

Yeh, we know “rallies don’t win elections” (think Romney’s late October 2012 crowds vs. Gangrenous’ sullen SEIU bystanders). But enthusiasm on this level, in a key State such as Florida, is not only indicative but likely contagious– the brute reality is that Pres. Trump is running rings around Rats’ crashing crew of crapulent combustibles [pace Spiro Agnew].

“The wedding guest here beat his breast, for he heard the loud bassoon”: In face of Trump’s Ancient Mariner (“There was a ship,” quoth he), MzBill’s snuffle-grunting follow-ons will be left attending not electoral Nuptials but Obsequies. (Not one in twenty dysgenic femmers knows a wedding from a funeral.)

We happen to think Pres. Trump is the cat’s whiskers; the obverse of that coin is that banshee-wailing Rats are but chump-change. Come Super Tuesday in March 2020, a mere nine months from now, Trump will have 90% of 67+ million backers, while some Rat mealworm will poll perhaps a third of a peculiarly undistinguished, and indistinguishable, gaggle of Fat Geese. Seven months later, the resulting tallies of ~ 68 : 63 million, with some 17% (5 million?) registered non-participants (vs. 25% in 2016), will deliver Trump a legitimate count –excluding graveyard, illegal alien, bused-in derelict “votes”– approaching +7% minimum.

For the record, despite Rat propaganda to the contrary, discounting MzBill’s 2016 total to a legitimate 58 million in accord with Census data, Trump’s genuine popular proportion was 63 : 58 million, an 8.6% majority commensurate with his 304 : 227 (33.9%) Electoral Vote. In sum, our 7% projection is not optimistic but conservative; if Number 44’s sterling geopolitical-economic record counts for anything, 2020 could push 9 – 10%.

8. theresanne says:

Left Micronesia Saturday night , transited through Guam, crossed the dateline, spent another Saturday night in Honolulu, flew to Texas, then Florida, and have been sitting on the sidewalk outside the Amway center since 2AM. A dream come true!

9. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Went to a campaign rally in August of 2016. Arrived about 6 hours early and waited in line outside with fellow Trump believers in the heat of a Texas summer. Got into the facility after about 4 hours and cooled down as the building quickly filled up. A couple of hours before candidate Trump was scheduled to speak the place was maxed out and Fire Marshalls closed the entrances. It was a great day and worth every bit of effort taken by those in attendance.

The only other presidential campaign event went to with the candidate showing up was decades ago. It was held in a small airplane hangar in Pontiac, Michigan in the summer of 1980. Gov. Ronald Reagan gave a fine inspirational speech but there were only a couple of hundred people there and it was nothing like the spectacle of a Trump Rally. Oh, how times have changed.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP 2020 ~~~~~~~

• Mrs. E says:

I remember President Reagan, and yes, how times have changed! We have been threatened, and that has such an impact on the change in times. If Reagan was still here, he would be praising and supporting the president..

10. shirley49 says:

Wish I could be there. Some health issues prevent me from traveling. Have fun and God Bless Trump.

11. omyword says:

Other reports are that 100 thousand have signed up for tickets. Meanwhile in Iowa sleepy creepy draws a whopoing……… 85 😅🤣😃

12. covfefe999 says:

Florida you are totally knocking this out of the park! I’m watching Chicago news (Fox station) and the rally is in the repeated news headlines cycle because so many are attending! Way to keep this in the news all over the country! Great advertisement for our great President! Have a deplorable time, everyone. 🙂

13. littleanniefannie says:

Thousands lined up hoping to get to see President Trump compared to the 18 (yes, eighteen) who rallied with Swallowwell at his anti-NRA, anti-gun rally. He can’t even get 1% of the people who line up for admission to the Trump rally who don’t have tickets. Yep, he’s a real presidential contendah!!

14. namberak says:

… but Gropin’ Joe’s ahead in a polls. 🙂

15. Ginny says:

Wish I could go. Lots of South Alabama people will. Love web site Trumpchat. Talking about great things to come.

16. cantcforest says:

God bless President Trump and his deplorable supporters.

• webgirlpdx says:

What a silly article. This ‘editorial’ writer comes across as a child having a tantrum.

• wondering999 says:

LOL! From the Orlando Sentinel: “There was a time when even a single lie — a phony college degree, a bogus work history — would doom a politician’s career.”

I have one comment… MUH RUSSIA?
      don’t have time to catalog the rest of mischaracterizations that the media has blasted at us

17. Amy1212 says:

I work basically across the street from the Amway Center. It was great to see so many Trump supporters already in line and at every intersection in downtown Orlando. Treeperse are well represented today and their enthusiasm rings in the air. I’ll keep you posted on crowd size as the day progresses as I have a direct view

18. Moe Grimm says:

My sister is there. This is real. and there’s hours to go.

19. Jack Deegan says:

I’ve only been to one Trump rally in Cleveland at a WW II tank plant (I-X Center). One thing that surprised me was how many attending were young people. We have a great future.
    Jack

20. blognificentbee says:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 RALLY DAY!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

So glad to know that we will be getting some Treeper reports!!
    #45Fest!!

21. littleanniefannie says:

22. Lucylu says:

I attended the Alabama Huntsville area rally in Spring 2016. Have never been a political person until President Trump came on the scene. I had a gut feeling this would be a historic moment. I also had a gut feeling that Sessions was swamp (he spoke at the rally) and the FBI were not our friends. Long story, but the FBI was clearly allowing BLM and communist agitators free reign. The atmosphere was electric and Presidential canid ate Trump filled the packed stadium with love and joy for our country. Truly amazing. Everyone was so focused on the event, they ignored the irrelevant and irritating few problem protesters. The local media however made sure to film the fight (undoubtedly staged) by the paid for protesters. Presidential candidate Trump and his deplorable supporters handled the leftist onslaught with grace. Little did I realize how tough this battle with the leftist and uni-party would become. But despite it all, President Trump has stood up for this country and us deplorables (or as we have been re-branded, the elites). I will be watching tonight and sharing this experience with the treepers who I have recently found. Oh, I also donated directly to the Trump campaign. First time ever donating to any political candidate. I am taking the mission of saving our country very seriously.

23. Troublemaker10 says:

24. Troublemaker10 says:

25. zozz1 says:

The news that he and XI had a phone call today and will have an extended meeting at the G-20, has sent the stock market way up. The China trade deal is what we need to happen to cement the Trump agenda and to leave all the naysayers with little room to maneuver. While the Chicken Littles are running around screeching about Iran, Trump is calmly sailing ahead. Iran is a meaningless distraction. No guns or bombs needed…the economic bullets and bombs are doing their job. MAGA

26. Amy1212 says:

Update: Thunderstorm has arrived. A couple hundred brave supporters are waiting in line. Pray the rain stops soon

27. Troublemaker10 says:

Lots of Trump rally pics and video here:
    ——-
    Massive Crowd Gathers Early for ‘Epic’ Trump Orlando Rally (Photos and Video)

28. mutantbeast says:

Let me see, Joke Bite Mes, last “rally” was attended by 65 people. Cheiftess Sitting Bullsheet Warren got about 120. DJT has 100k BEFORE the event even gets started. Um Where, might I ask, are the spews propagandiss on that?

29. LynnNEOK says:

There you are: The MAGNIFICENT DEPLORABLE ARMY. Ordinary people, supporting their leader, having fun, ready to defend him if he needs defending. Wish I could have been there.