[¹You might remember Stephanopoulos was actually deployed by the DNC in 2012 to ask GOP primary candidates in an ABC debate about the constitutionality of requiring insurance companies to pay for birth control pills. A totally out of left-field goofy question that no-one understood until two-days later when the DNC trotted out Sandra Fluke]

Well, here’s Stephanopoulos again, somehow granted access (likely by a person inside the White House coordinating with Nancy Pelosi). The final broadcast will be heavily edited, manipulated and presented for distribution and maximum political damage; with the intent to assist Nancy Pelosi and the impeachment narrative at 8:00pm this evening.

In an effort to gain maximum publicity ABC has released some preview segments to stimulate interest by a national audience.

[Transcript at 10:38President Trump: “It’s very simple; very simple.  There was no crime. There was no collusion. The big thing is collusion. Now, there’s no collusion. That means they set — it was a setup. In my opinion, and I think it’s going to come out.”

Stephanopoulos: “Who set it up?”

President Trump:  “We’re going to find out very soon, because I really believe it’s going to come out.  When you look at Strzok, these FBI guys that were low-lifes. When you look at – because the FBI’s the greatest- but these top people were absolute low-lifes. When you look at Strzok and Page, and they’re talking about an insurance policy ‘just in case she loses’, that was the insurance policy.”

Stephanopoulos: “You know I’ve heard you talk about”…

President Trump: “George, I went through the insurance policy.”

Stephanopoulos: “I understand that, but if they were determined to prevent you from becoming president, why wouldn’t they leak it before hand?”

President Trump: “You’d have to ask them.”…

Stephanopoulos: “Have it come out before the election”..

President Trump: “Oh, they tried.  They tried – and you know what, had that gone out before the election, I don’t think I could have – I don’t think I would have hand enough time – to defend myself.”

Stephanopoulos: “You clearly believe there was a group of people working against you. Do you think President Obama was behind it?”

President Trump: “I would say that he certainly must have known about it because it went very high up in the chain. But you’re going to find that out. I’m not going to make that statement quite yet. But I would say that President Obama had to know about it.”

Reminder:

George Stephanopoulos always operates with an agenda.  Most have forgotten a Jan ’12 New Hampshire debate when Stephanopoulos asked Mitt Romney a very carefully worded and scripted question, seeming to come out of left field, about whether states have the right to ban contraception. Exactly two weeks later Sandra Fluke and the DNC 2012 campaign attack narrative “Romney’s War On Women” began.  WATCH:

The 2019 version of Stephanopoulos has all the same characteristics, purposes and intents as the 2012 version of Stephanopoulos.

In 2012 he set up: “war on women”.  In 2019 he is setting up: “Trump impeachment”.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

416 Responses to President Trump on DOJ/FBI in 2016: “It was a set-up” … “I would say that President Obama had to know about it”…

1. Frbrdskmi8 says:

Why cant we just let our VSGDJT be our VSGDJT and not question and microscope every move he makes? I for one am not disappointed in the least in his decisions, his tweets, his interviews, his appointments. I’m not disappointed in anything our President is doing so far. What he is doing far exceeds the eight years prior to his Presidency and my gosh, the thought that Hitlary could have been president keeps me awake sometimes. Until and unless he greatly disappoints me and my family President Trump has my support 100%.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

He’s so good at what he does that even his supporters get unnerved by it.
      He goes to bed fine, waking up refreshed, while we break our heads why oh why is he talking with lil steph.
      It’s fun for him.
      “Little Wise Guy” (Today)

“Little George”:

“George Regrets”

Good night 😉

• Jim Comey is a weasel_Doug says:

Thank you for those cuts Sam!!
        That made my day !!!

• steph_gray says:

Agree, Sam, except for one thing.

Several of the “unnerved” crew here do not strike me in any way as being real supporters.

The FUD team is attempting to light hair on fire again. However I don’t see them getting much traction.

And by the way I do NOT, of course include sundance in this. His opinion, as usual, is based on what he sees, nothing more, nothing less. In this case I don’t share it. But his integrity is NEVER in question. In my opinion!

• maggie0987 says:

I agree Frbrd….. –
      the fact is that there is NOTHING that PDJT could ever say to the MSM that would cause them to agree with or complement him.
      Since he came down the elevator four years ago he has been teaching and retraining his supporters and potential supporters that this is a new political game in the USA.

2. testpointwp says:

The event that determines the election has not occurred yet. This interview will be long forgotten by November 2020.

3. I can’t believe Stephie would use Kamala Harris as someone who thinks POTUS is a criminal…come on…she’s running against him….but, his listeners probably think it is quite appropriate or something…I actually laughed at that one.

4. Dee Paul Deje says:

5. Marcia says:

President Trump has been planning on how to deal with China for the past 30 years along with all other trade “partners” that have been giving us a raw deal all those years. You think he doesn’t know what he is doing when he agrees to an interview with “Stephie?”

In my opinion, I think he knows exactly what he is doing.

• wondering999 says:

At this point, given all he has a;readu done, and then that health insurance reform on Friday…. Trump’s my President. For better or for worse. And that’s it. Wear yourself out Steffy

• trnathens says:

That’s why he was granted the interview. So George would ask that question. Now, by George asking that question HE creates the link to Obama. George is a trusted member of the MSM, did he just ask if Obama was behind it?! Talk about a great piece of video to have at your disposal over the next few weeks.

Remember, this has to be revealed slowly, and in digestible form so everyone can follow along and understand.

Some say that the sign of a genius is taking the complex and making it simple. Trump knows a television audience. He is going to take this incredibly complex set of facts, and he is going to put it into to “story” form so that EVERYONE will get it, but…

the groundwork must be laid, and George provided a big piece with that one question.

• CharterOakie says:

Bingo.

6. iconoclast says:

Don’t forget that Stephanopoulos is a longtime friend of the Clintons and donated generously to the Clinton Foundation. They’re old pals.

I agree with Sundance: why in the heck is this guy in the Oval Office?

• Paul Vincent Zecchino says:

Perhaps stephie was in the White House because the President is playing him?

The pressniks are stupid. Clever by half, cunning, treacherous, surely. But stupid.

And the President most assuredly is not. These marxstream medianik pinworms wouldn’t last five second in ‘real estate developer’ Trump’s shoes, much less that of President Trump’s shoes.

The President is Gaslighting the media right back, telling them that dirt will come out, knowing that given their obsessive, sexually deviant, drug addicted nature, the pressniks will now fret about this endlessly, asking themselves, ‘What does he know? How much trouble are we in?”

• Dutchman says:

Wow, iconoclast!
      You probably should email the W.H., and mark it urgent! I’m sure neither the W.H. communication staff or DJT were at all AWARE of Stephies background, before they negotiated the interview./s

• Moe Grimm says:

In keeping with his spoken truth – the most transparent admin in history. Even for a serpent like Stephano.

• Patricia Weir says:

Pal??? Tiny George ran the Clinton War Room and managed the Bimbo Eruption Squad.

• Amy2 says:

Yes, the president addressed that in the clip above. The real questions is, why does Stephanopouos think he is entitled to even be there?

7. pap says:

ABC lost all credibility and truth.. they are one in many who pump out 1+1=3 news daily…
    It is Evil and a Lie. Truth is our friend and is our Savior.

8. Ackman420 says:

And why does stephe get to stand over VSGPDJT at the resolute Desk?
    Excuse me, I’m a dumb ass but it looks like our POTUS is being cross examined on the stand.
    Very bad optics. But what do I know?
    That little punk is allowed to stand over our VSG and question him , in his own office? Like he’s a prosecutor or a leverage wielding lawyer?
    Nope! Sorry! That don’t work for me.

• Ackman420 says:

And i know VSG has got this. I’m just thrown that he would allow such a shot. It doesn’t LOOK good. I’m no psyops, mind ninja like VSG is. If he’s letting the enemy of the peopke in his house, there’s a good reason. I’m just wondering about that one specific shot of steph standing over VSG at the desk.

• gringz says:

I disagree. The little wise guy looks very small , not much taller standing than the president sitting. That’s what I was thinking the whole time, how little he looks.

• NC Patriot says:

Get real !!! In the Oval, POTUS sits—at the desk. Hence Everyone standing (except a very small child) will be taller !

• Linda K. says:

George was standing up? I thought he was sitting! hahahah

• Defanged says:

Because Trump towers over little Georgie-haven’t you seen ‘lil Georgie in a high back chair with his feet dangling?

IDK-what was to be gained by doing this interview with ABC? The only thing that jumps out is that POTUS was able to say to a national TV audience that Obama had to know about “spygate”

• steph_gray says:

Yes. The only thing.

A very big thing. Old news to us here – but not to the ABC audience.

I’m with the poster above who mentioned bites (I think it was “Little bites!” that VSG suggested to The Son of a Mailman).

9. Rock Knutne says:

“How the White House did not know that George Stephanopoulos would be used to position the Pelosi impeachment narrative is beyond my ability to comprehend.”

Sundance, curious that you would say that.

You know as well as anyone that President Trump is a media genius. If anyone is being set up it’s that little weasel Stephanopoulos and the ABC media.

• jessetmims says:

@ Rock Knutne… Re “If anyone is being set up it’s that little weasel Stephanopoulos and the ABC media.”

I agree 100%!

“Give a thief enough rope and he’ll eventually hang himself!”

President Trump has done that so often, it’s amazing that the haters still have not learned to see it coming!

10. Moe Grimm says:

Obama HAD to have known about it given the sheer access these serpents had to him as either cabinet to quasi cabinet level. Often daily. 0bama was either a passive, if not active participant given the conspirators who had often daily access to him alone. Their absolute arrogance and also absolute sense of piety and righteousness is beyond repulsive. The latest from that punk pfhaggot McCabe on cnn the other day on Sarah Sander’s departure. I could beat him to death. Co-me, Brennan, Clapper, and many more. Yet the Muzloid escapes scrutiny as have many others. Their complete detachment from reality, and the American Heartland is in a word – surreal. This is only where it begins.

I still think they’ll all walk in a big Koombaya announced jointly by Barr and that stuffed suit empty vessel cuck Wray and someone else. I STILL can’t believe PDT appointed him to the fbi as anyone serious about dismantling this jackboot 3 letter armed Dept. of Just-Us proxy can not be serious about dismantling it or reforming it. This was clear to me in the FIRST MINUTE of Wray’s confirmation hearing. I expect they’ll declare it “closed” in the name of “healing the Country…=X and “it’s time to move on” or something equally offensive and Outrageous. Our Founding Fathers would have already been shooting. Likely 25 years ago at that. These men didn’t drone on in false piety and “principles” to defeat the British. They shot them. With guns. And bequeathed to us the Second Amendment. The reason for its codification? They KNEW this day would eventually come. Now it’s here.

• spoogels says:

George Papadopoulos
      ‏ @GeorgePapa19

Two weeks after I exposed Italy’s role in spygate, Obama is heading to Italy today to meet with the former Italian prime minister who weaponized his intel assets against us. Keep focused, America. The real headlines are now coming out. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
      2:21 PM – 16 Jun 2019

Obama is in France at the moment with his “family”

George Papadopoulos
      ‏ @GeorgePapa19

I guarantee you Matteo Salvini from Italy is not in DC to talk about immigration with Vice President Pence tomorrow. Spygate is the hot topic. Its impact is reverberating throughout the world.
      7:16 PM – 16 Jun 2019

11. Skeeball says:

Good grief, Stephanopoulos is with Team Clinton, that’s why President Trump did the interview with him. It was on this website that I became aware of the split between Team Obama and Team Clinton with respect to defending themselves at the expense of the other over the attempted coup. Here’s the dead giveaway from Stephanopoulos:

President Trump is going to use the media to get both factions warring with each other PUBLICLY. Watch for President Trump to do an interview with someone from Team Obama next.

Relax, he’s got this.

• lydia00 says:

Stephanopoulos owes no allegiance whatsoever to the Hillary team. Stephanopoulos probably views the clintons as dead weight. He is a bad actor for himself and the swamp.

• Guyski says:

Like your comment. Always wondered about the Obama/Clinton dynamic.

• livefreeordieguy says:

I struggled with this like Sundance and many did… The only answer I came up with is the ‘Team Clinton vs Team Obama’ one that you’re saying, Skee… Nothing else I came up with makes sense… Knowing what he knows, perhaps this is the president’s way of making sure this all gets to Obama’s desk.

12. Linnéa says:

In the post-interview editing they added numerous ‘voice overs’ during the interview. This is cowardly and is used to spin the narrative without being challenged.

STEPHANOPOULOS: As you know, that’s not — that’s not what Robert Mueller found.

TRUMP: You know can I — it’s what it says. It said no collusion.

STEPHANOPOULOS (VO): In fact, the report cites 126 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, but insufficient evidence to charge a criminal conspiracy.

13. Truthfilter says:

POTUS to Steppy: “Stop being a little wise guy…”

Watch Little George shrink. This interview doesn’t bother me so far.

Speaking of Small Man Syndrome, my little dog (a rescue) has a similar problem according to the vet. Watching this interview is like watching my dog try to engage the big lab across the fence in the neighbor’s yard. Yap, yap, yap, run around in a circle, yap, yap, yap, repeat 10 times until he vomits. Neighbor’s lab just cocks his head, lays down in the grass and watches.

14. Rose says:

Trump just set up that chump, that hateful fake urnalists walked into the trap like a real swamp creature.

15. curtisblacklabel says:

Only President Trump could knowingly walk into the viper’s nest with no trepidation, knowing he will maintain the upper hand. Quite a man.

16. Nagothm says:

It doesn’t matter how the left tries to edit or slant the interview. Judging from the past 4 years, Trump will turn it into a win. Honestly you would think they would have learned from the past but that is not something the left is very good at. Hence their constant attempts to hide or change it.

17. John55 says:

The media were aggressively pushing the “Trump is Putin’s puppet!” line in the months before the election. I can’t be the only one who remembers this. So these questions for Trump along the lines of “Why wasn’t it leaked?” are absurd. It WAS leaked, and there are emails and texts from people in the DOJ and FBI discussing their leak strategy.

18. John55 says:

>>”In fact, the report cites 126 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, but insufficient evidence to charge a criminal conspiracy.”

None of those “contacts” were criminal in nature. It is not a criminal offense in and of itself merely to have ‘contact” with a Russian. If it were the Clinton campaign would be liable for criminal charges.

19. Query says:

“President Donald Trump granted a three-day exclusive and extensive interview to ABC News ¹propagandist, and narrative engineer, George Stephanopoulos.”

Why? To what possible advantage?
    Don’t give the enemy credibility. You know they’ll selectively edit and Joe Sixpack won’t get past the potted version.
    Bet Miller didn’t approve this silly move.

• Right to reply says:

I think its a great move. He will show footage that hit the cutting room floor, and make them all look like what they are. LIARS!

• covfefe999 says:

Looking for crossover voters. Unhappy Dems who don’t watch Fox. I was one in 2008.

• dd_sc says:

That was my first thought. Can’t just keep preaching to the choir.

Not sure Stephanopoulos is the one to be talking to though, for reasons Sundance pointed out. Maybe do the interview with Rick Santelli.

• Comrade Mope says:

Some journalist has to go up to Obama and say “President Trump thinks you were behind the coup. Can you deny that for us?” Once Obama makes his statement he is locked in. He can deny or obfuscate, but he is still locked in to his answer. Then President Trump lowers the boom. Recall the “Obama tapped my wires” tweet? Same cartoon, different day.
      What is truly astonishing is Mr. Trump spent three days doing this interview just for that one question.

• Query says:

Obama can be asked that without giving the cultural marxist media 3 day interviews.

• Linda K. says:

So, we all have to start talking to each other. If Trump wants the CNN crowd to hear what he has to say, he has to give interviews to the little George Step and others. We know who Trump is, we know the story of FBI corruption, but CNN’s audience does not ever hear it.

• Bad Bill Barr says:

That might be why he’s in France.

• Lester Smith says:

Trump is a New Yorker wise guy. I love this dude. he knows how to reverse an ambush. He is a New Orleans chess hustler. Bait the trap and catch the rat or should I say rats.

• My thought is WH was recording too. Then when little Georgie gets caught faking questions or responses based on editing the WH discredits the whole network and pulls their press passes.

20. Carson Napier says:

“President Trump on DOJ/FBI in 2016: “It was a set-up” … “I would say that President Obama had to know about it”…”

The George Stephanopoulos “interview” was another set-up and trap and Obama likely knew about that one too.

DJT can get so busy being a Lion that he neglects also being a Fox. This is not a small matter.

The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.
    – Niccolo Machiavelli

21. Guyski says:

What President Trump said to George Stephanopoulos during the interview is probably less important compared to what he said ‘off the record’.

22. lydia00 says:

I wish he would have said, George you know exactly what I’m talking about you worked for them. You are well aware of how they take people out.

I am not thrilled that he talked to Stephanopoulos without control over it being uncut. Who knows maybe he’s setting Stephanopoulos up.

• jbowen82 says:

I would have been tempted to start many statements with “As you know, George . . . .” And, maybe he did this but it didn’t get into the part we saw, I’d point out that everyone thought Hillary would win – “You thought so, didn’t you, George?”

• Linda K. says:

Look, Trump is not your normal cowardly politician. He said all sorts of politically incorrect, but truthful statements, during his campaign, I thought he was done and over lots of times but something always made him come out on top. Like, the immigrant riots in Sweden after Trump said the migrants were ruining Europe, for example, proving Trump’s point.

Trump wanted to talk to George, I don’t know why, but I bet Obama has his undies in a wad, being called out for his skullduggery in so direct a manner. Bet Obama feels kinda small right now, hiding out.

23. ATheoK says:

Whomever, in Trump’s Administration arranged this interview with Stephanopoulos should have their keys and identification confiscated, their security clearance cancelled and be escorted out the door.

• Katherine McCoun says:

President Trump is not that weak – he can handle this. One of the major differences? He will never fold, never quit the fit, never walk away from the political battle as Romney did.

• Amy2 says:

So you think the president should be escorted out the door?? I’m sure he gets to make the decision on whether he does an interview or not.

24. Zorro says:

Just more fodder for two running Demosocialist narratives, impeachment and mental health.

25. litenmaus says:

To read the protests of ABC, NBC, & CNN, to listen to the howls from the progressive WH Press Corp, to see how false news affects one’s perceptions (will this news interview be create the basis for Pelosi to begin impeachment proceedings?), and to watch the international media accuse Trump of being a danger to the media, is to, almost verbatim, step back in time and relive the Journalism upheaval in Egypt as it sought to rein in a dangerous Muslim Brotherhood media.

Each of the media reports that have been used to advance the seditious plot of taking out an American President is on file, the aftermath of every lie & every false report is on file & the brazen attacks while PDJT is in front of foreign dignitaries is documented.

IMO, Trump is building an insurmountable case of sedition against the fake media and if the media starts calling for impeachment and Nancy files for impeachment as a result of this interview with Snuffluffagus, then this interview may end up being the final nail required for airtight charges of sedition.

Complicated business.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

The President has “never” done or said something that does not have a reason.

We may not know this reason now….but no matter “who” or what is spreading doubts and rumors, in the end, things will become clear.

He is our President….he saved us…..he saved us all…

Saved us from a fate far worse than an interview being blown up like it is the end.

Semper Fi

• Accusing the media of sedition may be a “bridge too far.”

• Query says:

Correct. It’s a legacy concept. Media and politicians are often hovering around “sedition”.
        It’s a bit like using “blasphemy” as a crime.
        “Treason” can be dropped by the Don also, a much more prosaic crime is a better choice.

• litenmaus says:

I’m not so sure of that H&HC…After the NYT report exposing U.S. cyber-targeting of Russian infrastructure today, PDJT sent out the following tweets.

“Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia,” Trump tweeted. “This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country.”

“Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today,” he added. “They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!”

• yonason says:

I don’t see how it’s problematic for Trump to say what anyone with a modicum of common sense knows.

The “fourth estate” has long been a “fifth column.”

Identifying the enemy is the first step in defeating it. I’m with President Trump on this.

26. dd_sc says:

The final broadcast will be heavily edited, manipulated and presented for distribution and maximum political damage..

For any of these interviews, does the White House communication team make their own recordings of these events?

27. Katherine McCoun says:

I am not the least bit worried about President Trump and this decision. He can handle it and make it turn out even better than before. Never doubt him! He flips the script on them over and over again and each time more people see them for what they are

28. Bogeyfree says:

I wish Sundance could sit down with PT for 2 hours and allow Sundance to brief him on all he knows. IMO it would be invaluable.

29. MDNA I says:

President Trump: “Oh, they tried. They tried – and you know what, had that gone out before the election, I don’t think I could have – I don’t think I would have hand enough time – to defend myself.”

*********

The semi-clandestine group of psychiatrists (well, the one who will Self ID in public is an MD IDK about the others b/c we don’t konw a lot of their names) might be brought in to consult & rehearse something for that. Whether it gets onstage or not is another Q but yeah, if I’m them, I see the “paranoia” angle as tempting

30. Everything about this decision to do this interview makes perfect sense to me. There are people that only watch the msm. They would no more seek out other sources of information than they would attend a Republican Party fundraiser. What this does is let PDT get out a few critical pieces of information that they will never hear otherwise. Maybe enough to make more than a few of them stop and ponder. Maybe get them to search on their own, first to refute the new things they learned, which then opens them up to more snippets of truth they never heard before. And eventually start opening their eyes and getting them to change their minds. Most of us got where we are at by the exact same method. I never heard of anyone that woke up in the morning and said to themselves, you know what? I think today I’m now a conservative. Life doesn’t work that way. And for the ones that don’t go through the change? This interview does nothing to hurt the president. Because a few of them may, down the road, think back to this interview and start questioning their sources of news.

• trialbytruth says:

That main stream audience you reference cowboy. My elderly brother in law included (Viet Nam vet loves trump and watches Ellen daily). will here the President declare that Obama must have known it went high up. Simple message simple words does not require analysis.

We here at the Treehouse parse things to death and we quickly drop anything (Ellen) that we find politically offensive. Most are nor playing that close attention, they watch TV for basic info and entertainment. They don’t scratch to deep. The assumtion some here might make is that these people are simple or stupid. That is not the case they just do not engage in the political arena.

His statement about if they had got it out before the election he might not have had time to debunk it quite frankly in my mind is simply drama. BUT it tells people in simple terms they were trying to fix an election. Ellen watchers don’t know this yet.

Facebook, where non censored a political folks live, will be filled with clips and questions of what did obama know and when did he know it. The media will spend the next few days saying Orange man bad (yawn) and defending Obama not knowing, or if he did he had to react, or he was the first black president, Racist.

Average Joe’s take away Obama knew/didn’t know that someone high up was trying to fix the election for Hillary

31. Lulu says:

All I remember about Stephanopolis is that his wife went on The View right after President Trump was elected and told them her 12 or 13 year old daughter was distraught that Hillary lost because how would “we get abortions.”

Lovely people, great parents.

32. rightmover says:

What do all of you think is more likely, that Trump has no idea whom he’s dealing with in Steph, or that Steph has no idea whom HE’S dealing with in Trump?

33. The Boss says:

It’s too bad Mayor Pete is branded as Alfred E. Neuman. Otherwise, this whole Stephanopoulos thing is classic a “What? Me worry?” moment.

34. Query says:

What J.Sixpack will absorb of this is a 90 sec bite on tv news as edited and constructed by ABC. It will not diminish the ABC anti-Trump narrative. Joe will never see any telling points by the Don. Joe will never watch the interview as a whole. So much for converting leftists.
    Why give George credibility by surrounding this interview with the trappings of the White House?

35. Alex M says:

Big Tech is “BANNING EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE PROJECT VERITAS EXPOSE OF PINTEREST. WE FOUND BIG ONE.” The question is: WHY?

36. Publius2016 says:

ABC is Disney/Fox! 45 is the Master!! 45 is setting up Fake News with everything…no one can believe them when SETH RICH IS REVEALED AS THE LEAKER!!!

37. The President got it on the record with Sweet Steffie and his national audience (first time I watched ABC news for more than five seconds in years) that 0bama “had to know” about the spying and set the stage for what’s coming down the pike.

IMHO this was an acknowledgement by the corrupt democrat press to their low info audience that there is a real issue with the previous administration spying on candidate Trump and it’s not just a “right-wing conspiracy” theory, which is how they’ve been handling it for the past two years.

That’s my takeaway…

38. yonason says:

That whole stinking mess has “community disorganizer” paw prints all over it.

• yonason says:

Sag blast it! Stupid phone!

I wanted to see who “liked” my comment, and now it has me as one who “likes.” On my comp if that happens I just hit “like” again and it’s undone. Phone doesn’t work like that it seems.

Sort about that.

39. Tom Idlewood says:

No, not community disorganizer at all. Clivus has my vote. Preparing the SJW’s for another blow.

40. Pew-Anon says:

…which exactly 17 people will see. Seriously, who still watches network television?

41. “That’s funny….That plane is dusting crops where there ain’t no crops.”

42. SwampRatTerrier says:

Here’s another Obama set up.

Who is Michelle Obama?

Target advertising for Democrat Party this week in their advertising flyer with children’s book pushing the Democrat Party presidential candidate for 2020.

43. GSparrow says:

“Stephanopoulos again, somehow granted access (likely by a person inside the White House coordinating with Nancy Pelosi)”

Hopefully, this will be the last time that an anti Trump provocateur and Clinton trained master manipulator will be unwisely welcomed with open arms to the WH. I wonder who made the inexplicable decision. George Stephanopoulos is a more sophisticated and malicious version of creepy Michael Wolff.

44. NC Patriot says:

Okay—-I watched the whole show. I don’t know what was edited out, but POTUS got key points in that were very good. Like some of his accomplishments, like people high up were using their powers to try to bring down his presidency, like Mueller was highly conflicted (and why). like his campaign was spied upon from the beginning.( AND that things would start coming out about that)
    He committed no crimes. He has Article 2 powers to fire people if he wanted to but he did not. That he was elected to run the country, and that is what he is doing. That many Polls are supression polls, and like many in 2016—are WRONG.

It showed him greeting crowds in Iowa, meeting Poland’s Prime Minister, the resolute desk used by Reagan, JFK and Clinton, inside AF1 and the beast. Q What did you add to make the Oval office “Yours”? “There was one flag—I added all these others.”

Q When your Presidency is over, how do you want to be remembered? “That this was a President who loved the people and who loved this country! ”

Not a bad message to get out to the lefites and undecideds.

• Katherine McCoun says:

He is taking his message to their audience. They will pounce and twist and scream and complain but people will hear positive things from him that the network would otherwise never air.

Let Trump be Trump!

45. Sorry folks, I’ve read through all the comments and I’m having difficulty understanding why no one is screaming about why this longtime, big-time Clinton donor/surrogate was allowed this access to our President? Who is making these freaking decisions??? If as many say, there will be no positive results from anything after it’s filtered though Stephanopoulos interview, then why are we doing it? This interview is representative of all that’s wrong with our Party, the Dims are fighting us as if this is the ultimate struggle, the battle for their lives, we are playing the status quo, typical politics game. WE ARE IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES!!! If the win the White House in 2020, they will destroy us and while I’m ranting, I agree with Charles Payne, where the hell are the indictments??? Why another delay??? Why can the Special Prosecutor get maximum convictions, with minimal evidence, yet our DOJ can’t get a single indictment with obvious transgressions of the law. Our patience and ability to get legal accountability and also have it influence 2020 is becoming minimized because of these long unproductive investigations. For God’s sake make some arrests and turn some people, before it means nothing… Start fighting as if our lives depend on it and stop allowing Dims the opportunities to gain traction. To them it’s a fight, not a damn show…

• CountryDoc says:

Disagree Charles. Do you really think PDJT is not as aware as you are? Do you really think they don’t know all about George S?. We are fighting. In good jujitsu, if you are using all your strength instead of letting your enemy use up theirs, you are losing. PDJT is setting them up. Brennan, Comey Mueller, Strozk and all the other FISA treasonists are having to point to each others faults to defend themselves, or admit collusion for treason. Now he is pitting Clinton against Obama. Someone mastermined the false charges in order to cover up decades of spying and violation of privacy/search rights of U.S. citizens.

Someone knew. If they all say they did did not know, that will be used against them when it is clear they did and when others start defending themselves by saying they were under orders.

Also, he says controversial things to package them to other statements he wants to get mileage. He says something controversial, press/MSM goes apoplectic, then he throws his counter punch. If they get it, they go silent immediately.

How many of what the left calls “stupid sayings” of PDJT do they keep repeating? Very few, because they are all tied to incriminating/damning/embarrassing revelations of the left.

• jbowen82 says:

Not to mention, the visual of skinny little George in his glasses walking along next to larger-than-average PDT made for an interesting contrast.

46. fuzzball010 says:

At first blush it may seem to be a mistake on the part of President Trump to even allow for a Little Georgie interview in the Oval Office. But haven’t we seen DJT out-maneuver these FakeNews creeps before and turn their own ammo against themselves? I hope I’m not wrong, but I generally expect this to blow up on the Uni-Party conspirators and simply go on to further the shaming and exposure of the Media and their lies and manipulations.

• Debra says:

Little Georgie lied as he described the Oval Office meeting! He claimed ‘Trump family member front and center (showing Jared’s face) but the long view clearly depicted Jared sitting BEHIND the first row, and to the RIGHT (of President Trump) of center.

47. tonyE says:

The Letties, in their single mindness approach, can be quite obvious.

Mittens got ambushed from nowhere, but today the Lefties are coming from a very well known place and it doesn’t take too much to figure out what questions they are going to come up with.

Furthermore, let’s not forget that questions can be sort of ignored and answers can be provided that set up a different narrative.

Just as Trump is setting up Obola and Hillary for a hard fall with his tweets about taking dirt from friendly allies and baiting the Fake News and the Fascists in it, so is he setting up Obola and his administration, the DNC and Hillary for a fall over this.

What always amazes me is how the Fake News media falls for this. They really have no other choice.

Fake News wants an interview… hoping it will be denied so they can use it for their narrative.
    Trump gives them the interview. Doubles down on the Fake News.
    Fake News is caught flat flooted, asks loaded questions.
    Trump manipulates the answer and traps the Fake News and the Fascists.

48. iSapiens says:

President Trump knew of the setup. He wants the Impeachment to begin.

Why?

Imagine 1 month into Impeachment and Barr comes out with the whole set up. Dems caught red handed for all to see.

• I doubt that =he= wants any such thing, but he knows that the most-radical of his opponents will not settle for anything less. As far as I know, this is the first time that he explicitly dropped the “big ‘O’ word” in a press interview on the subject and I’m quite sure that this was deliberate. Tomorrow’s press reactions will be as intense as they are predictable. But they’re also going to be much more alarmed. “What does he know?”

I continue to roll over in laughter at the Democrats’ consternation that, no matter what they threw at him and at his family, he never obstructed anything that they did – quite the opposite. “You want a million pages? Here you go. Now, talk to anyone you like, including my lawyers, and ask them anything. Oh, your report is ready and it contains lots of stuff that was supposed to be privy to the Executive Branch? Nevertheless, I won’t redact anything.” They tried so damned hard to make him react. All they were left with are stories – told by people who had no authority to act – ostensibly concerning the one and only individual who did.

49. Ivehadit says:

Donald Trump knows exactly who and what George Stephanopoulos is. That he doesn’t is inconceivable.

50. Greg says:

It must have been Ivanka/Jared who organised the interview.