Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler Collapses – Taken to Hospital…

The day after President Trump authorized AG Bill Barr to declassify documents relating to 2016 political activity by the intelligence apparatus, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler appeared to almost collapse when he slumped and said he was not well as he sat beside New York mayor Bill de Blasio at a press conference.

The 71-year-old congressman was put on a stretcher and taken to a waiting ambulance for transfer to a local hospital. A representative for Nadler told NBC4 News he was ‘responsive and receiving a check-up.’ He was taken to the hospital for medical attention and later tweeted that he was ‘feeling much better.’ Media Report

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

469 Responses to Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler Collapses – Taken to Hospital…

1. freepetta says:

When you tell too many lies your brain starts to melt down and your blood pressure raises to astronomical amounts and your head explodes like in the Scanner movies.

2. daylight58 says:

Right..
    Dehydrated.
    Just like Hillary was before getting tossed into a van like a frozen side of beef.

3. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.

4. jx says:

Looks like he was given an orange, which perked him up.

5. lolli says:

“Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
    All the Kings horses and all the Kings men
    Couldn’t put Humpty together again”

Sorry, stuck in my head. 😏

6. USA First! says:

Next the losers media will be blaming President Trump for “ poisoning” The penguin.

7. beachbum31 says:

gas cramps… oh to be a fly trapped in the confines of that ambulance….

8. DeWalt says:

It may be called a strategic bugout.

9. Dick_Turpin says:

The mendacity, hate, duplicity, envy and ungodly wickedness of certain folks will always bring you down in the end That’s a fact ladies and gentlemen!

10. Al Martino says:

Anybody know if ole’ Jerry lost a shoe on his way out the building???

11. Nagothm says:

I dislike the guy but don’t want to throw out a lot of comments at him while he is recovering from whatever this was. But geez, the guy needs to seriously lose some weight.

• Somebody says:

He has lost a lot of weight, this is the post gastric bypass Nadler. He’s half the size he used to be.

I think his blood sugar was low, he had that look.

• amwick says:

He is in bad shape… through and through.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

A lot of people who have stomach reducing surgery often have mental issues that lead to the over eating and their obesity in the first place. They use food instead of alcohol/drugs etc. – its an addiction. After these ‘surgeries’ many of them switch addictions bc its not the food that’s the problem, its them. Ever hear of OA-Jerry? This guy has some serious issues…me thinks that ole Nadler isn’t mentally fit to hold office.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Hey Mist’ears !!{waving hi} Long time no see….where ya been?

Also….Nadless is on his 15th term = 30years. He turns 72 next month. It amazes me, that these congress-critters, who have a retirement package available…that should make them blush….and they think they’re supposed to die in office!!!!!!!!

• FelineFine says:

He’ll end up as obese as he was before the gastric surgery. You can count on it.

• mopar2016 says:

Jerry Nadler is rotten to the core and he’s been rotten forever. No sympathy from me.
          He makes Mr. Potter from “It’s a Wonderful Life” look like a nice guy.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes, he possibly did, but can’t 100% judge that unless you were there. I’ve seen that “look” associated with a lot of things…….

• Robert Smith says:

Nadler is trying to destroy Trump who is putting this country back on the right path. So if Nadler strokes out I’ll be grateful.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Exactly. It’s like wishing Hitler no harm, cause you know, he’s just another human being.

• I wish I could upvote you twice SAM.

Like Nancy Pelosi crying over the MS-13 killers and their spark of divinity.

We just all love Hitler and those little ole kiddie gang banger killers.

They’re all human “just like us”.

Give Me a Freakin Break Here.

Nadler is a real nasty piece of work.

And everyone here on the treehouse knows it.

Thank heavens these democrat geezers are starting to feel their age brought on a bit early for some because of their bad life habits.

Hookers, booze and cocaine is not conducive to a long healthy life for humans.

12. Karma! He should retire right now!

13. Lactantius says:

Mr. Nadler, may God grant you the serenity to accept the truth rocketing at you which you cannot change and instill in you the courage to honor and value the truth and grant to you the wisdom to know the difference between your ways of hate and destruction and the path of righteousness honor and integrity.

• Serena says:

Amen. As a Christian I don’t want to wish ill will on anyone, even Nadler. Maybe this will be a wake up call to him to get his priorities straight and stop harassing and blocking the President from doing the people’s will who put this man in the White House and let him get on with the work of healing and setting our country on the right path. It’s not too late. Do the right thing Mr. Nadler. God is watching.

• Ken Lawson says:

Serena, everyone here should take seriously the message you wrote for Nadler. You are absolutely correct and we will all be held accountable for every thought and deed. Jesus made it clear that not a single thought will be left without an accounting for it. The vast majority of people don’t really take seriously that God watches every action and thought.

• Serena says:

Thank you Ken. I don’t care for the way he goes after our President but I don’t want to see him physically suffering. I am praying for him to get well and for God to open his eyes to what harm he is doing to our President and our country and to change his heart.

14. Vito Romano says:

Humpty Dumpty sat beside New York mayor Bill de Blasio ,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall;
    All the Soros money and all Leftist rhetoric
    Couldn’t put Humpty together again.

15. This is surprising…he looks like a picture of health!

• mikeyboo says:

Trump Voter: you said a mean thing and I “Liked” your comment. We are both being very bad and will have to go to bed without supper (which is what Nadler should have done).
      Oh Oh I’m being mean again. hanging my head in shame (which is also what Nadler should have done).
      OK I’m finished now.

16. montanamel says:

You know….
    The popcorn stock has been very good to me for the past 2+ years here on CTH….
    But, in these days of turmoil and upset…..ie: FEAR run AMUCK…… I’m thinking it might just not be the horse to carry us all to the finish line, court findings, hangings, etc…
    Perhaps, a switch before all hell busts loose – with the G-IV, G-V, and G-550’s lining up on the taxiways out east there….
    Pull the plug on 70-80% of ConAgra ….
    BUY all you can get for Washington DC Liquor Stores….more on those that “deliver” than otherwise…. Or, more on those “up scale” ones with the “oldest” single malt’s over 3 deep on their shelves….This crowd is not going to go cheap at this moment in time…. Check-6.

17. MfM says:

I thought it was weird that there were so many doctors there so quickly. Turns out they were there for the news conference. They were props.

Heat can be an issue for some people and not others… but you don’t get to be 71 without knowing that you have a problem dealing with heat. Honestly I bet he was limiting his liquid intake so he didn’t have to find a bathroom.

18. kallibella says:

This man is 71 years old and when he is not looking sick, he still doesn’t look healthy. But I’ve noticed that totalitarians don’t like to retire and enjoy their sunset years with their families. They still want to impose their ways on the rest of us. Greed. Greed for power, and more power!

• Lester Smith says:

The mayor was very upset that Jerry took ill. The mayor wispered your steeling my thunder now sit up and shut up here’s a candy bar fat ass.

19. bigralphie says:

The nation mourns….that he regained consciousness (oops, did i type that?). It must have been that ENTIRE BUFFET he wolfed down, to include the missing wait-staff. Like Hildabeast’s TUBERCULAR hacking eruptions, I think WADDLE-r’s entire wretched life’s worth of toxicity has FINALLY caught up with him.

• The bizarro world Nadler, Jackie Gleason from Hell.

• amwick says:

Our host expresses his feelings about the video…so does Carpe Donktum

• amwick says:

Sad to see anyone in physical distress like this

Hatred is a cancer that kills the soul……..HT Carp D….

Remember, SD has spent a gazillion hours trying fighting the bs that Nadler is part of..

• 10en6ixty6ix says:

Under normal circumstances I might agree with you – this however, is not normal – he’s a Democrat and believes and supports the murder of unwanted newborns at birth.

That’s what a Democrat is these days – why would I care about Nadler being in distress – this could also be a message – next time He may not be so gracious.

• donnajeanz says:

Nadler was suffering in this picture. If he does have Type 2 Diabetes, I know how he feels. His blood sugar must have dropped really low—which is dangerous. He was looking around because he became disoriented and was not sure where he was or what he was doing there. Been in a coma, with a very high blood sugar level. I been high and so low that you just try to think…My heart goes out to any one who has Diabetes. Now that I look back at the way he acts as chairman. Diabetes sucks. He either needs to take care of this issue or leave Congress. Stress does kill and your blood sugar goes high and low and you are not sure unless you monitor and test yourself regularly. This is a sick man, just look at his face as he looks up at de Blasio. I will pray for him, as I would want someone to pray for me…God Bless us all and let us KAG!

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Hitler had Diabetes too. Would you feel for him too? Wishing him a long life?(at cost of other life)

No MAGA or KAG with people like Nadler.
          With people like Nadler, evil like China and Iran grows. Our children send into useless wars.
          He’s getting what he deserves. His soul is another matter.

• donnajeanz says:

• amwick says:

Ty, I really appreciate people that relate personal experiences..

My point is that if anyone is fighting against what Nadler is doing, it is SD, but he has the common decency not to make fun of a medical emergency.

• Peoria Jones says:

If I were there, I’d have rendered whatever aid I could to assist this human in a medical emergency. However; I know him to be an enemy of what is right and just, and our nation would be better off without him. That is the truth.

When these amoral psychopaths work themselves into a lather and start exhibiting physical manifestations of their stress, they must bear some responsibility.

• amwick says:

Or he could just be sick… that does happen to obese seniors.

• Peoria Jones says:

I understand your point, and I do have compassion. But when the tables are reversed, this man doesn’t give a DAMN about my health concerns – and he’s in a powerful position to help, but chooses to make Americans suffer. (He’s an obese senior who just happens to be evil.)

• Dennis Leonard says:

I also do not see Sundance saying or doing anything other than telling what happened.Silence is golden.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Poor Hitler. Let’s not wish anything bad to Hitler, our fellow man…
        Remember the poor guy sending his last child soldiers to die infront of his bunker?
        Trembling cause of his substance abuse, Parkinsons and his poor health? Poor Hitler.
        Who wouldn’t feel compassion for Hitler?

Let’s hope Nadler doesn’t succumb to his unhealthy evil lifestyle and has much more time to fight against America and liberty. /s

I’m praying for his soul. But that POS person, body and brain is worthless.

• amwick says:

What does Hitler have to do with this?..
          as they say down South
          Bless your heart.

• So true SAM.

Or the precious MS-13 gang monsters who Pelosi has said have the “spark of divinity in them”.

Like the two little precious sweethearts who beat the 14 year old girl to death in Mayland last week.

Shall we hold back our opinions of their character also.

I am sorry that Nadler is ill but he is still a nasty piece of work and has done a LOT of damage to our country.

When, and if, he gets well he will barrel right on down the road of destruction of our freedoms.

So I will not tiptoe around the mans character.

I will not say things like ” I hope the creep dies” but Nadler is not a nice person and did not suddenly become when when he fainted and was rushed to the hospital this morning.

• mopar2016 says:

I don’t hate Nadler or anyone, but I have zero compassion for him.
        None.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I am not a doctor…but I play one on TV…

I think he is so over weight…..( FAT) that when he heard of the de-classifications….

His sphincter, snapped shut too rapidly causing him distress ……

20. Carson Napier says:

I will pray for him. Just as soon as I finish praying for all the higher animals, including flies, that fell ill today. Hopefully Nancy will join in if she can remember Nadler’s name and in what direction to say her crocodile tears prayers..

In his widely acclaimed at the time essay “The Lowest Animal” Mark Twain used satire to prove a point to readers. He studied the habits and dispositions of men (like Nadler) compared to those of other animals. He found the results of his study humiliating because men, in so many different ways, can obviously be clearly seen as the lowest animal.

21. Mr. Morris says:

The evil Jerry Nadler looks terrible. He must be awfully stressed that AG William Barr will be declassifying information on those involved in the spying on Donald Trump, Papadoupolus, Roger Stone, Carter Page and others. Who in the Obama Administration authorized the spying, and was the spying done with predicate? I would like to know if Nadler thinks it is ok for Obama officials to act like the old KGB.

22. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

He’s got a tough job. It’s not easy being evil.

23. I suspect Nadler isn’t just scared about the interests of the Party of Evil (the Media-Democrat Complex) being affected but that HE HIMSELF is mixed in a lot of unsavory, illegal, highly depraved behaviors.

24. Jaap Titulaer says:

He just read an email updating him on the latest from a Democrat think-tank.
    Reading their best case scenario analysis was apparenyly a bit too much…

25. webgirlpdx says:

Nadler down today. Cummings now has a spouse problem. Something coming for Schiffy, I’m sure.
    Fabulous.

And the Prez will take care of Nancy…

26. TreeClimber says:

Was it the thought of the imminent measuring for the custom-sized orange jumpsuit?

27. scrap1ron says:

Truth is Nadler’s kryptonite.

28. andyocoregon says:

I heard he underwent a brain scan and they found nothing.
    🙂

29. Mercenary says:

There’s no need to make snide comments about the guy when he’s experiencing a health crisis. In fact, we should all be better than that. We all die and meet our Maker one day.

I’m more interested in what this episode was. Perhaps some medical experts could chime in with a rough opinion? Didn’t look like dehydration to me. Looked almost neurological, he looked present, but almost paralyzed.

• Pegm says:

Agree. We may not like him, but he is a child of God. Sometimes it is extremely hard to remember that.

• Ken Lawson says:

Sorry to correct you, Pegm, but he is not a child of God. He is a creation of God, but the Bible makes it clear that only true followers of Jesus are God’s children. However, that said, if we truly serve God then no matter what we think of him as an individual, we have an obligation to have compassion for him. We need to remember that Jesus, in the middle of being crucified, asked God to forgive those who were doing it to Him.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Health and our wellbeing is often directly correlated with what we do.
      This guy is doing evil and creating a lot of hate. He’s trying to hurt a lot of people.
      THAT got to him! The negative stress!

You think if he was just for fun as a retiree visiting D.C. in the same room he would’ve had these symptoms? C’mon, obviously not.
      It’s not a bad thing to hope for the demise of America’s enemies.

• Not an expert, just a garden-variety retired clinical worker here (Medical Asst & Imaging Tech). To me it looks EXACTLY like dehydration. Seen it thousands of times. Very common in senior patients (over 65). Obese persons can be overcome more rapidly. Dehydration often causes temporary disorientation, but no permanent neurological effect.
      Seniors with dehydration can also experience syncope, shivering, and/or nausea.

Chart Notes:
      A 71 year-old obese man experienced vertigo and hypotension in a hot room due to dehydration. Administration of IV fluids to correct the condition. Monitor for four hours.

30. CM-TX says:

Stroke was also my first thought. The look in his eyes, & limited ability to respond or react– seemed indicative of something neurological. Like he was short-circuiting, a/o had a lack of Oxygen reaching his brain. (I’ll refrain from cracking a joke right here).

Or if it was dehydration… perhaps he hit the bottle too heavy last night (for reasons). And he left with a massive hangover today.

The Dems have a really bad habit of lying to downplay illnesses. Which could not only prove a public disservice, but also dangerous for the person in some situations. Doubt they care. They’re also incapable of thinking anything through.

31. Dee Paul Deje says:

If only Hillary were there to steady him.

32. CountryDoc says:

Could be many things. Looked like syncope (fainting) to me. That could be caused by low blood pressure (many causes- heart rhythm, near heart attack, low pulse) dehydration, emotional response. Could also be low blood sugar. He was very pale, so not faking.

Also, as I’ve posted elsewhere, many of these leftists – hillary, clinton, shumer, and now nadler seem to be struggling with health and neurological issues. They know a lot. There may be more powerful people such as black hats, who don’t want them ever to be able to testify. All four of them have lost intellectual power. Why? It may all be coincidence, but keep eyes open.

• Michaela Miller says:

Hey CountryDoc, I have experienced this with low blood pressure and low blood sugar. It is awful by the way. Your body shuts down and you feel like you are going to die. Don’t like to witness this. But still…if this all stems from stress, he did bring it on himself and maybe it would be a wake up call. I highly doubt it.

• texaswave says:

OMG, Michaela Miller! Imagine my shock when I see my daughter’s name. Not many Michaela’s spelled the good ole German way! She married a few years ago but she was that name as my little girl:) And now is a Lieutenant Junior Grade Navy officer expecting her first baby in September. I have a tear in my eye…. I was actually going to comment on what you had to say about low blood pressure. I, at times, have issues with vasovagal syncope and you are correct. Sometimes it does feel like you are going to die.

33. Tiffthis says:

I think he had a stroke or seizure

34. digleigh says:

As much as I hate what he does, I pray for his family. Looks like low sugar or possible TIA(transient ischemic attack) like a mini stroke, etc… to me..(was an RN)

35. KnowSERENoFear says:

It really is sad. The unquenchable thirst for power, to remain relevant, and to maintain elite status. People like Nader and Pelosi should be enjoying the twilight of their lives on Earth, enjoying their grand & great-grandchildren, relaxing, traveling, fishing….not carrying water for a bunch of ungrateful degenerates.

36. JAS says:

I’ve seen it in person, I’m going with stroke. The person turns grey-white and although still able to sit are oblivious to auditory and visual. Holding your head and looking down is a sign of pain, that comes with, there is pain with strokes.

Maybe a mild one, and that’s a maybe. But, extremely dangerous if not attended to immediately, like yesterday. Depending on location within the brain determines the prognosis. His age, habits and physique don’t help one bit. By the by, I’m basing this on my Mom. She died two weeks later from renal failure. This happened in 2014.

‘Rats might lie about it but the visuals are spot on.

37. railer says:

The Trump Curse strikes again.

38. Benedict Comey says:

Clearly, Jabba the Waddler had just received news of the declass memo …

39. Betty says:

Ohh my regardless of who he is i sure hope hes ok, in Jesus name Amen

40. Magabear says:

All that lying and evil is too much for even a healthy individual, let alone a man in Nadler’s condition. If he still had a soul, this might be a wake up call for him.

41. Disco says:

Karma baby…it’s comin’ for him

42. INlegaleagle says:

MANY posters to this site need a long look in a humanity mirror….

“If you can watch this and not feel compassion for your fellow man, it might be a good idea to step back for a moment and reevaluate how much energy you are devoting to hating Dems.
    Hatred is a cancer and it kills the soul.” – Carpe Donktum

• CMDCMRET says:

I for one have no compassion for those who would overthrow our government and subject my children to a life of serfdom. I understand your sentiment but no, these people must pay for what they’ve done. Had their cause been just and their spirit strong they could have weathered the walk to the gallows but they are traitors and thieves. Failing health brought on by the unmasking of their tyranny is just one of the many consequences. I’ll pray for his soul but I’d willingly hasten it’s departure from his earthly body, after a fair trial of course.

• Peoria Jones says:

You, Sir, are a warrior. God bless you, and God bless the U.S.A.

• I agree CMDCMRET I have very, very little compassion for the people who have spent all of their adult lives selling out my beautiful county and trying as hard as they could to place my children and grandchildren in a life of servitude while theirs lived a life of privilege and excess.

These traitors are the worst kind of thieves, and I for one will NEVER forget what they almost did to my country and my children’s and my grandchildren’s future.

I know very well that Jerry Nadler is a human and I am not amused that carpe donkum and some of the treepers here are wagging their fingers at some other treepers because we are not being “compassionate” enough.

Leave us alone you finger waggers, some of you have no idea what some of the rest of us have been through at the hands of illegals who the dems are letting in by the thousands every day or at the hands of elected officials like Nadler or what our family members have been through.

Cold Anger is real for a very good reason.

• Kind of like carpe donktum making fun of the people biden has groped. Little kids, young women..
      Made fun of hill..the list goes on. But that is ok, all just good fun?

Like that INlegaleagle?

You and carpe get to decide where the comedy line is? Maybe we should leave it to the PC groups? How bout Pelosi and nadler who actually do hate our guts.

I see a group of Posters on here letting off a little steam. I DO NOT believe anyone here wishes nadler ill will. We watched him act a fool in hearings. So we are chuckling, so what.

I see posters, myself included, laugh at ourselves everyday.

It must be nice for you and carpe to feel so superior that you can lecture us. Hey, that must be How democrats feel, superior!

43. Pat Lazzari says:

I hope he is ok and didn’t have a mini stroke or heart attack. Really I hope he’s ok n I will pray for him even if he’s a democrat. That’s sad!

44. CMDCMRET says:

Stress is a fother mucker….the stress of being found a traitor? To quote the great Rick Flair …Whooooooooooo!

45. TKA says:

I don’t wish ill will on anyone and hope he’s ok. I have no respect for his actions but he’s a human being and doesn’t deserve to be ill. Also, if he passes it would not be a good turn of events, politically, as the conspiracy theorists will be out in full force blaming…………..

46. Jive Pawnbroker says:

I’m glad to hear that Mr. Creosote is feeling better

Better

Better get a bucket cause he’s about to throw up.

47. CNN_sucks says:

Karma. No good words for most vile person competing with Schiff hole.

48. Gary Lacey says:

I’m not a medical doctor, but it appears Nadler had a stroke

49. Summer says:

Sorry folks, saying that this evil fat POS is a “child of God” deserving of your sympathy and prayers is like Pelosi saying that the MS 13 animals have a divine spark or something.

Next you will be praying for Crooked when she falls down the stairs after telling MSNBC that Trump stole the election.

50. chuckyschmucky says:

Between Natcy Pelosi’s drooling, rambling, incoherent speech and Waddler’s collapse, we may be in danger of losing our two best political issues for 2020.