Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler Collapses – Taken to Hospital…

The day after President Trump authorized AG Bill Barr to declassify documents relating to 2016 political activity by the intelligence apparatus, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler appeared to almost collapse when he slumped and said he was not well as he sat beside New York mayor Bill de Blasio at a press conference.

The 71-year-old congressman was put on a stretcher and taken to a waiting ambulance for transfer to a local hospital. A representative for Nadler told NBC4 News he was ‘responsive and receiving a check-up.’ He was taken to the hospital for medical attention and later tweeted that he was ‘feeling much better.’ Media Report

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

469 Responses to Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler Collapses – Taken to Hospital…

1. delighteddeplorable says:

My mama always said…..if you can’t say something nice, zip it. So 🤭

2. webgirlpdx says:

Ohhhh….what we’re all thinking but won’t say….

3. Mark McQueen says:

Sleepless nights will do that to you sometimes.

4. Robert says:

PANIC in DC

5. J Gottfred says:

Where do we send flowers?

6. Sherry Higdon says:

Pin stroke

7. MIKE says:

I’m glad he’s ok. I don’t want to be cheated out of a good hanging

8. Due to HIPPA laws, we’ll never find out what he really had. Looks like a mild stroke.

9. TwoLaine says:

Someone said here the other day that he looked ill. BINGO.

• webgirlpdx says:

And still really fat….

• TwoLaine says:

Ever notice that every Weight Watchers commercial Oprah is in she has not lost weight? All they talk about is food. 😉

• MfM says:

Jerry had gastric surgery several years ago. Like many who do while it may have helped at first, it wasn’t a long term solution.

• ristvan says:

Depends. There was a lady at my parents church whom it helped immensely. Hasn’t helped Chris Christy, either. Bariatric surgery idea is you simply cannot ingest as much at a regular meal. Ah, the easy compensation is to ingest early and often.

• GB Bari says:

I’ve seen two associates have the bariatric surgery. Lost a lot of weight relatively fast. But both gained back 30 to 50% of what they lost by the time I had lost contact with them.

Food addiction is real. It’s no less a physiological/ psychological problem than alcohol or drug addiction.

10. Mark L. says:

And how is RBG?

11. lettruthspeak says:

Karma’s a bitch.

12. Madmax110 says:

It doesn’t really count unless he was thrown into the back of a black van like a sack of potatoes and lost his shoe.

• dawg says:

Ahhhh yes…..what good memories…….I must have watched that replay a thousand times…..saw that piece of her back brace or whatever fall out of her pants leg……too good.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

It took time….remembering “Jaw”

They needed a bigger ambulance….

“Hey….it’s not cruel….it’s logistics”….

13. merrly says:

Notice how Deblasio makes an effort to get the “dehydrated” narrative out…2 times! He knew it was being recorded and wanted to send the signal to the media that it would be the reason they will use… Otherwise he must be a doctor…or psychic.

• Patriot1783 says:

Yes, exactly, I posted below, watch Deblasio eyes dart to see who is watching.

• Dave says:

I thought boring DeBlazzz was putting Nadless to sleep. He put ME to sleep and I just woke up to learn what went down! Another possibility was Jerry’s pantaloons were too tight, and his belt buckle, pressing into his solar plexus, simply knocked him out! Paging Dr. Kevorkian!

14. Bendix says:

Why is he even still in office?
    What does he gain from risking his already terrible health?
    Why can’t these people let go?

Anybody thinking of aligning with that “side” should be asking themselves these questions.

15. Sunsettommy says:

I wonder if the decision made by Trump to release a lot of Declassified material is a factor in his collapse? I wonder if that is the real reason why he is trying so hard to bring down Trump?

I see that Pelosi made smearing remarks saying Trump is in a cover up (Unsupported) and her claim Barr lied (Unsupported) Then too the indication that Mueller doesn’t want to testify, probably realizing he would be in a politically based crossfire.

Democrats are in a real mess these days.

16. Kate says:

Perhaps Nader ate too much KFC and burst his stomach stitches.

• Dave says:

He ate that plastic chicken his comrade from Tennessee brought in when AG Barr didn’t show. I guess he didn’t realize it was fake, and his body went into toxic shock!

17. So many stressful moments during such a short period of time………..

18. Marygrace Powers says:

Nadler’s continuous obstruction of
    the Trump Presidency has taken a
    toll, not only on him, but on all the
    Left afflicted with TDS. It’s NO JOKE.

Only one thing the Left cares about
    and that is POWER/NOTHING ELSE.

Ironically their OBSESSION with POWER
    will be the entire Left’s DEMISE.

19. Jeffrey Stewart says:

Dark heart disease:
    Once infected, no resistance to pharmacy legislation will provide relief.
    Pull through, Jerry
    Endure the scorns, the slings and arrows.

20. simicharmed says:

BROKEN! Sad but reality confronts us all….

21. 13wasylyna says:

Best part is they have a 3day weekend to mull over the meaning to each of them personally what the declassification means

22. Bailey Howe says:

Thats called TK! Trump Karma

23. keeler says:

If I had to sit next to Bill De Blasio, I wouldn’t feel well either.

24. merrly says:

Isn’t “dehydrated” the same thing they said when Clinton keeled over? In fact, they’ve used that old chestnut several times for her, over the years.

• The Boss says:

Yeah, but was de Blasio offering Nadler a slug of vodka?

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

That’s what I was thinking…. hair of the dog that bit you? If he was dehydrated, that was the fastest hydrating in history. Even faster that hillary.

• mr.piddles says:

Well, at some point she had “the flu”. But then some time after that she fell down a bunch of stairs in India. Hard to tell with that woman. One minute I’m thinking “oh, she’s probably fine”…. then the next minute I see her on a video clip and I’m like “oh no, most definitely ‘not fine'”…

TDS can be deadly, people. Folks need to get checked early and often if they’re in one of the “high risk” groups.

• MfM says:

What bugged me about the stairs in India, was if you look at the clip, Hillary was going slowly down the stairs.

It looked like Clinton was being careful, but you could see that she stepped on a broken step, where the front half wasn’t there. She didn’t see it wasn’t there.

25. Jeffrey Stewart says:

Dark heart disease:
    Once infected, no resistance to pharmacy legislation will provide relief.
    Pull through, Jerry
    Endure the scorns, the slings and arrows.

No fortune can purchase redemption.

26. boomerbeth says:

The moral of the story, children:
    DON’T BITE 💰OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW💰

🍔 🌭 🍟 🍕 🥓 🍧 🎂🧁 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

🍹 🥃 🍺 🍺 🍺🍷 🍾

27. getfitnow says:

For my first thoughts, as I read this post, I feel compelled to pray for forgiveness. Um…maybe later.

28. beachbum31 says:

I heard that his wife texted his staff to have the paramedics loosen his belt so his lungs could expand…and he’s feeling much better now

29. Ilcon says:

Guess he and Hillary take the same dehydration pills.

30. ganesh says:

That looks like a mini-stroke or vasovagal syncope. He is out for at least 15 seconds. You can see the women sitting behind Blasio staring at Nadler (off screen) and count to 15 Mississippi pretty easy. The tape cuts in during the “episode” so it lasts longer. VBasovagal – he will be back on screen tomorrow or even tonight. Stroke – we won’t see him for a few days.

• The Boss says:

I kind of know about strokes. So I looked up the other thing you mentioned. So, I can see what you mean about whether Nadler’s seen again sooner rather than later.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Agreed. Have seen it happen. After watching several different videos taken from different angles it appears that Rep. NADLER had not one, but TWO small TIA (Transient Ischemic Attacks) events—he appears to start to black out TWICE.

• ganesh says:

And if you play the tape loudly, Blasio asks him twice if he is OK? Nads says no both times. Cant get any other descriptive out. He is semi-conscious and low response. This is a little weird.

So not just nodding off – when one gets caught jet lagged publicly – one tends to bounce upright and pretend alert for a few moments. He is not tired. He passed out.

TIA would mean he could be functional tomorrow and release a taped statement. If not I am sticking with stroke. TIA usually means transient and unilateral. Not enough tape to see if this only affected one side.

Or maybe he has the flu.

31. Patriot1783 says:

Watch Deblasio eyes dart
    and first words out of his mouth are “you look dehydrated” give me a break.
    Seriously sounded scripted.

Yeah no, after Nadler getting hammered for his ridiculous actions in house of last few weeks looks like attention seeking to me to throw sympathy card out there.

32. tommylotto says:

Go towards the light. Embrace the light…

33. joeknuckles says:

Perhaps his belt was cutting off his airway.

Seriously. I do not feel the slightest bit of sympathy for this evil little tyrant.

I think it was David Horowitz that said, after Arafat died, “forget all this phony sympathy, I’m glad he’s dead and I hope he roasts on a spit in Hell for all eternity” (or at least something to that effect).

34. The Devilbat says:

PLEASE READ THIS AND UPDATE YOUR PASSWORDS TO LONG ONES.

My account has been hacked. Someone is posting in my name. They are posting far left crap. If anyone sees any leftist posts that were supposed to be made by me, please ignore them. I am reporting the issue and hopefully it will soon be resolved.

Here is a post that I found that was pro abortion and against everything that I believe in.

Go seven comments down on this link.

I guess that the left have targeted me as I have so often exposed them as being idiots. The Bat.

35. Zorro says:

Keeping lies and false narratives straight takes a toll on some.

36. montanamel says:

My exact thought…. too many “Old Bushmill’s” after that 2 AM hour….again!….. Doing all those worry beads about declassification….. with a few Oh ‘s*it’s tossed in along the way…. Wonder who was holding his hand?

But, this sets the stage for crazy Nancy to kick him out of the chairmanship position for “health reason”… works for me! Can’t have these “visible members” wilting like weak kneed nellie’s….(no that Ohr creature!)…

This is a FRIDAY… What’s going to be dumped on the table tonight?… More testimony transcripts?…. How about the “take-down” of one of these swamp critters’ at the side door of a G-550 headed into the ME…. Bet there isn’t any 400 pairs of shoes onboard…but, there sure could be some “good delivery bars” of AU, eh?… Check-6

37. Nigella says:

I wish him the best… Which is more then he deserves

38. Bluto says:

No sympathy from me.

This guy is an enemy of the United States of America.

39. mr. deacon says:

Well old Sad Sack Naddie you ought to know by now that hanging out with them old dry cows like Pelosi all hours of the day and night will leave you dehydrated. That old cheap cracklin rosie she peddles will tear your head off the next day and make you sell Buicks.

40. grandmotherpatriot says:

Is this another Rules for Radicals stunt by Nadler?

41. Sue Fowler says:

This had Guilt and stress writ large all over it. Worm is turning big time. Comey applying for a passport?

42. Justin Green says:

Hope he recovers fully and retires.

43. Did Nancy Pelosi pray for the obese crook? That explanation would suffice.

44. Right to reply says:

Obviously a serious case of Lyingitus followed by igotcaughtus

45. MDNA I says:

He’s not well. Losing consciousness like that & then remaining only partially aware for that long isn’t normal

46. I Will Not Comply says:

It is sad and scary. I’ve been there. Kind of embarrassing for a person as well. I don’t agree with him on anything but I do hope he is ok.

• meow4me2 says:

You’re a good person, I Will Not Comply.

• GB Bari says:

Me too. Was once dehydrated while strolling down an Oceanside boardwalk in the midday sun, got real dizzy and had to immediately lay down on a bench. Couldn’t recover enough to walk so wifey called the paramedics who took me to nearby ER.

Diagnosis: Severe dehydration exacerbated by hypertension meds I was taking at the time. Weight was around 185, height 5’-11”. So yes dehydration can cause severe disorientation and weakness even if you’re not overweight. Two hours with an IV of electrolytes and I was back up to par.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Dehydration can happen quickly and EVEN IF you think you’re drinking enough water. Can happen without your knowing it until the dizziness hits, sometimes with nausea.
        More prevalent in children and people 65+ but can occur to anybody.

47. montanamel says:

Was trying to get a comment to post – re: Too many “O’l bushmills” after the magic hour of 2 AM…
    Wouldn’t show…

This should give ‘ol nasty Nancy the grounds to kick him out of the leadership chair, for medical reasons…. nice cover if you can get/swing it…

It can only get more interesting as these 4 or 5 weeks until disclosure slowly unwind….Check-6

48. Rob says:

Stress is deadly.

49. Alexander Bocephus Hamilton says:

So I suppose karma came to collect from the treacherous scumbag fat fsxk. Die and burn in hades with McTumor

50. patti says:

Looks like Nads had a TIA…i am not a doctor but have seem family members have them.

What is a TIA?
    A Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) is often called a mini-stroke, but it’s really a major warning.
    TIA is a temporary blockage of blood flow to the brain. Since it doesn’t cause permanent damage, it’s often ignored. But this is a big mistake. TIAs may signal a full-blown stroke ahead.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Agreed. Have been saying this since the videos were posted here. Would be surprised if it were something else (severe dehydration, diabetic episode etc.).