Tonight President Donald J. Trump will be holding a high-energy MAGA rally at the Energy Aviation Hangar in Montoursville, PA. (North-Central PA)  The President is expected to speak at 7:00pm EDT with pre-event speakers ongoing.

RSBN Livestream LinkGST Livestream LinkNBC Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

261 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Montoursville, Pennsylvania – 7:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. Peoria Jones says:

I can’t find Scott Pressler. He’s right behind POTUS, and upthread someone said he’s wearing a black t-shirt with a white sign?

The only feed that will work for me is RSBN, so it would help to get a tip from their angle. Is he 2 rows directly above the guy with the dark beard, white USA cap & sunglasses?

2. covfefe999 says:

Hahaha irredeemable vs. deplorable, which is worse

3. Lion2017 says:

This is a great crowd.

4. Don Jr will run for president one day!

5. tuskyou says:

“No more spying on Trump”
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

6. Maquis says:

Just heard the new line from the crowd,
    Lock Them Up!!!

Excellent.

7. Katherine McCoun says:

Just called the terrorists in ME “crazy”. Speaking Truth!

8. bertdilbert says:

I think KAG won because it recognizes Trump did MAGA and it rubs democrats in the face.

9. Katherine McCoun says:

60,000 factories lost!!!!!! :-0 How many jobs would that be? Horrific and a matter of national security

10. maggiemoowho says:

The kid in the blue shirt in back of President Trump who keeps yawning is probably trying to get on TV, like the yawner at the Biden launch rally(well, I should say little gathering). He is to old to be doing that without covering his mouth.

11. Katherine McCoun says:

Putting steel back in the spine of America

12. TheTorch says:

Alfred E. Newman!

LOL 🙂

Love the fact he knocked Fox and Butt plug without even mentioning his name!

13. andyocoregon says:

Alfred E. Newman criticized Fox News in the town hall they invited him to. Class A jerk.

Even President Trump knows something strange is going on at Fox News.
    Like he said, “Fox is having more Democrats than ever on their shows”.

14. andyocoregon says:

OANN is panning the crowd at President Trump’s request.

15. covfefe999 says:

Thanks RSBN for the camera pan! And wow Air Force One is so beautiful. Got a good view of the entire aircraft during that pan.

• blognificentbee says:

Reminds me of the 2016 rally days with Trump Force rolling up to the hangers. Oh my, that election season was a like a 2 year party! Good times!

16. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Said the biggest point every Ann Coulter fan crying about Trump has to get into their heads:

“We are trying to get our proposal for immigration through but we won’t be able to get all points through without you voting the right people into congress”

If we keep electing globalist stooges in deep red states and districts it’s our fault.

17. Chip Doctor says:

Good grief, POTUS has never looked better! He lost the shadows under his eyes, and gave them to Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Yates, and a bunch of other traitors.

18. andyocoregon says:

It must really be hot and humid there with so many people passing out.

19. Katherine McCoun says:

that is the 3rd fainting/doctor needed so far this evening. new way to disrupt or just many supporters out in the heat for long periods of time or both? (boy! have I become suspicious since all the deep state lies and manipulations on being revealed as fact)

20. Katherine McCoun says:

So many fainting tonight — seems the lights are extra bright and therefore extra hot, at least according to crowd and President Trump

21. Katherine McCoun says:

Scott is behind President Trump, on the top row, several to the right, the right as we look at President Trump; President Trump’s left. Too far up and slightly to far to the right to be in most camera shots.

22. teaforall says:

President Trump looks GREAT………………………
    KEEP AMERICA GREAT

23. Campaign Slogan for 2020:

Make America GREATER Again

As President Trump ALWAYS reminds:

GREATER than EVER BEFORE!

Same M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A!
    Same hats and shirts.
    Zero confusion!

24. andyocoregon says:

More “Lock Them Up!”

🙂

25. Katherine McCoun says:

I don’t get why President Trump can’t seal his records like obama sealed his records.

talking about how comey, brennan, etc. are now beginning to blame each other. Calling out TREASON strongly. Loud chants of “lock *them* up” – POTUS had to stop talking. He replied to their chant that we finally have a great AG who is giving it all a fair look. That sounds very encouraging!

• andyocoregon says:

He’s being overly cautious and careful about what he says concerning the investigation of the conspirators. MSM would just love it if he said something that let the cat out of the bag, so to speak. They’d run with it and the headlines tomorrow would be incredible.

26. Some treeper said it before, but I will say it again “lock THEM up.”

27. Maquis says:

LOCK THEM UP! 💥

28. tuskyou says:

“They all knew there was no collusion”

29. 1stgoblyn says:

This is the part of his rallies that I do NOT like. The end. He is winding down now so he’ll be going back to the Swamp soon. Well, he has given us an hour of his time, so…
    Love my President!

30. LBH says:

Yeah. He went there with the treason.

31. CSPAN staying on. “Can’t always get what you want…!”

32. Marygrace Powers says:

LOVE YOU POTUS/THE BEST EVER PRESIDENT!

33. covfefe999 says:

Now I have to rewind and watch Don Jr.

34. WSB says:

Godspeed, President Trump! Thank you!

35. wow, cspan still live

36. I don’t think he’s on the plane yet.

37. andyocoregon says:

Sun’s down back there now. Still bright sunshine here on the west coast. 🙂

38. George Hicks says:

CTH, incredible investigative work by SD and his crew, absolutely none finer anywhere. The supporting commentary by so many intelligent and diligent contributors…what a great site!
    But the very best for me is watching a Trump rally with my fellow Treepers.
    Love you all!

39. Mncpo(ret) says:

He was very serious at this rally.

He’ prepping the country. Many times before he was light and funny about his opponents. Not this time.

He was serious about what is going on. There is declas in our future, I’m thinkin.

• tuskyou says:

I noticed it too. You know how he puts stuff out to see how people react. I was surprised at the loud cheering for KAG. As far as I’m concerned it will be MAGA until the enemy is destroyed. I don’t know how he will discuss these serious issues and still make it fun for people. He’s a master communicator so I know he’ll find the right words and strike the right tone. Like you, I pay close attention to the rallies and I’m not going to miss a single one!

40. I’m in Western NC and it isn’t that dark…more like dusk..playig macho man now…haha

41. andyocoregon says:

Hmm, I wasn’t aware there’s now a C-SPAN 3. It doesn’t show up on my DirecTV listings.

42. oops, cspan done,,

43. covfefe999 says:

Empire was cancelled! Just learned that watching a replay of Don Jr’s speech. Hahaha, Jussie Smollett is out of a job and he took out everyone else with him.

44. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Was it just me, or did you hear the president say in his speech, “if you catch an invader & don’t release them, our law enforcement will be arrested.” Did I hear that correctly? If so, WOW what total crap!
    Did I actually hear that?

• andyocoregon says:

Everyone who has been saying President Trump is failing on the border has no idea what restrictions Congress has placed on his powers. The worst part of it is, Congress won’t lift even a little finger to make it better.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

That congress needs to be LOCKED UP for making up these STUPID laws!
        When he said that, i knew that his hands were tied by congress. That’s the first time I’ve heard him say that before…it was shocking.

45. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Did I actually hear that?

46. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Montoursville took a huge loss when flight 800 went down. A group of HS students wee going on a class trip to Paris. They lost about 20 students and 6 teachers if my memory is correct. So tragic.

• 1stgoblyn says:

OMG Not something I needed to read tonight as I am in the process of readying my g-daughter for a trip to Paris in 2 weeks. I am already a bundle of nerves.

• Judith says:

My daughter went to France and Spain a few years ago, and I was concerned about the no-go zones and the discotheque shootings, but all went well. She visited the Notre Dame Cathedral before the muzzies burned it down. I wish your g-daughter Godspeed!

I also encouraged my kids travels into Manhattan since their teens, advising them to steer clear of protesters and such. They love their city! They’ve marched in St Patrick’s Day parades, skated at Wollman Rink, and caught several events at MSG.

I am teaching my children to live their lives without fear. Fear is the absence of God.
        What’s that saying I would rather live one year as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep?

Manhattan was in much worse shape when I was a kid, anyway. I survived it and so can they.

47. NJF says:

Jr. is a riot.

48. andyocoregon says:

Don Jr.’s speech this evening. It was great!

• covfefe999 says:

I just finished watching his speech, definitely was worth my while. He’s hilarious.

• CoffeeBreak says:

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t get to watch the rally- I’ll watch the President Trump speech from the rally later this afternoon.

Donald Trump Jr. is a great speaker, like his father. I really enjoyed watching this.

49. bessie2003 says:

Between the two slogans: “Make America Great Again” or “Keep America Great” – I think the slogan for the 2020 should be “Keep Making American Great Again” even if it isn’t easily made in to a simple alphabetical MAGA or KAG, it could be K-MAGA? I don’t know my numerical symbolism, but is there any chance that K numerically stands for 20 or the number 2000?

50. Ackman420 says:

Just keep this economy steady and stay out of a new war, Chief, and 202O is a blowout.