May 15th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #846

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

928 Responses to May 15th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #846

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

2. Zippy says:

Watch at 17:16-20:37, then at 33:18 onward and laugh as I did. It’s great being right.

• Courtney says:

Deep State is very nervous: they are turning on each other.

Page and Strzok are pointing to Lynch of the rigging of Hillary’s Investigation.

Ohr is blaming the DOJ and FBI officials of ignoring his warning about Steele and the dossier.

Comey is trashing Strzok and Page.

Comey and Rosenstein are trashing each other.

McCabe is attacking everyone.

Multiply the above by a thousand when Barr/Durham meets with all of them under oath.

It is a turning point in the deep state and everyone is for themselves; fighting for their lives.

Truth and Justice will easily prevail.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, reminds me of that line “honor among thieves”; in my experience (as a thief) I found there was very little honor amongst thieves.

And, I think the bragadacio attitude ee have seen evinced by those at the bottom of the food chain (Comey, McCabe, Stroxz) is because they all knew they had info on higher ups, higher ups KNEW lower downs could ‘finger’ them.

Hence, “the powerful will protect me, and if they don’t, and all else fails, I can turn on them!”

I think from the description, the Comey memos constitute his “Insurance policy”, otherwise it makes no sense to lay out the whole operation, with names and dates. I think by filing those memos, he was telling his I.C. co-conspirators “If I go down, you go down!”

McCabe made similar threats, IIRC.
        Thing is, if the prosecutors have a good enough case, against the higher ups, they may not NEED the lowers to testify, to get the highers.

This IS one of several reasons for those investigating the investigators to take their time, and build an airtight case.

AVOIDING a TRIAL, by having such an airtight damning case that pleading guilty is only option, is another.

I HOPE this is path Barr and Durham are pursuing. IMHO we (U.S.A.) can NOT afford TRIALS, as it would destroy the country, which defendants would be perfectly happy to do.

So, let them tear each other to shreds, and let the cloth unravel, all the way to the top.

• The exasperating DOJ “inaction” over the past two years – along with intrepid contributions from Sundance et al – has given birth to a NEW GENERATION of

(1) Patriot Investigators with deep Researcher DNA and broad cross-collaboration skills

PLUS

(2) and Patriot Commentators to ignite wide public outrage!

They have now produced an incredibly robust foundation that gives the “Barr Team” a YUGE standing start that should accelerate quickly into early Prosecutions.

• Dutchman, What is say is VERY TRUE…I have always thought that having trials defeats the purpose of what MAGA is about…

That is why there will be TRIBUNALS…the defendants walk into the court room, the tribunal is already in place, the AG or representative reads the charges, plea is asked for and it goes from there…

THE EVIDENCE presented before the Tribunal will be OVERWHELMING and there is nothing any of malcontents can do anything about it…

The defense attorney’s will try the minutiae tactic but that will fail…FAST. These will be NO NONSENSE OFFICERS on this tribunal…

NOTE: Gitmo prison holding area was expanded as was the court room and the newsies area!!! ONE OF MANY: https://newspunch.com/trump-gitmo-deep-state-traitors/ !!!

Excellent Post Dutchman!
          Hannity had several retired FBI agents state that many in the FBI/DOJ are very upset what happened to the reputation of the top law enforcement agency in the world. They implied they are coming forward to testify.

If I recall correctly; I believe the Hillary Email case was taken away from regular field agents (highly unusual) and given to the 7th floor top management of the FBI.

I agree Barr/Durham must take their time and probably redo many FBI/DOJ work papers. The defense will have an army of Attorneys.

I do respectfully disagree with your statement the U.S. can NOT afford Trials. IMO; Trials have to happen (win/lose) to put each criminals through the process. If criminals know there will be no trials; why do a plea? The trials is where the truth will be displayed for all the people to see and in the end the information resulting from the trials will help write controls and procedures to ensure this doesn’t happen again. The trial process alone will destroy most criminals.

• Courtney says:

Just one thought came to mind; do you believe the Democrats would not go to trial to imprison P/T, his family and his supporters.

• Dutchman says:

I see I need to clarify;
            Firstly, I am NOT advocating for military tribunals. In order for Barr to do what he came in to do, regularly legal process must be followed.

And THATS what I am advocating. However, having sat in the chair, being questioned by Federal officers, there are TWO ways it can go.

One way is you and your lawyer look at all the evidence the prosecution has against you, strategy how you can come up with alternative explanations for the evidence against you, and decide to “go for it”, i.e. plead “not guilty”, and go to trial.

The other way is Prosecution says “we’re waving discovery, HERE is our ‘case’ against your client. Feel free to look at it” and places a stack of evidence on the table, and walks out.
            You and lawyer look at the evidence, and lawyer looks,at you; I can do NOTHING for you, in a trial. We WILL lose! When they come back in, I’ll try to negotiate the BEST deal I can for you, because there is NO WAY we can win at trial.

It is the second option, I am saying we need; Jury trials would tear this country apart, like O.J. trial on steroids.

Defendants would offer a variety of defences, pointing fingers at others, or saying was political persecution, or claiming incompetence rather than venality, etc. All in order to try for ‘reasonable doubt’, and with jury pool, just might get it!

Oh, and EVERY guilty plea requires an ‘allocution’, in OPEN COURT. The defendant, in entering a guilty plea, must stand up IN OPEN COURT, and state publically EXACTLY what they did that was illegal. They CAN express remorse, but if they even IMPLY that they ARE NOT ACTUALLY GUILTY, the Judge will refuse to accept the plea.

So, can’t have it both ways, and feed TDS. Have to say “I Obstructed Justice, THIS is how I did it, and THESE are the people I did it with, and THIS is what THEY did.

THAT is what I am saying the country needs. Tribunals is the end of any semblance of Constitutional Republic, and would FEED TDS, “Trumps a dictator” mantra.

And “trials”, where defendants could present defences, breathlessly repeated by complicit media, would also destroy country, I believe.

Federal prosecutors have 97% conviction rate, and very few CRIMINAL ‘trials’ actually go to trial.
            Because they usually don’t indict, unless they are VERY confident of prevailing. Guilty pleas, without trials, with public allocutions!

Want to see smug Comey and Brennan stand up in court and admit to their crimes, to say nothing of Hillary.

THATS what I meant, and thought I had previously posted long posts on this before, so didn’t need to clarify. My bad,…

• Courtney says:

Great Thought Process! Your Points are All Valid!

I believe the country is already torn apart and will take a miracle to be put back together.

I did not believe you were implying military tribunals; your statement might explain our differences.

I believe what-ever “extreme” actions needed to be taken by P/T; needs to be taken to restore the Rule of Law. Maybe this is where we have a difference in opinion.

I will respectfully give you my opinion in our difference is restoring the Rule of Law. I believe;
              1. P/T must do “what-ever” is necessary to insure the U.S. is not dismantled by the destruction of the rule of law.
              2. P/T will give an Attorney General and FBI director x amount of time for Justice to happen.
              3. P/T if needed would replace the FBI with the United States Marshals Department (recommended by Judicial Watch repeatedly).
              4. P/T if needed would directly manage the FBI and DOJ as P/T stated he will do if needed.
              5. Military Tribunals is an option.
              6. Any Attorney General or FBI director not investigating corruption would be fired and investigated.

I firmly believe these criminals will destroy each one of us and not worry about restoring the country.

IMO-We should not worry about restoring anything but the Rule of Law, making sure this never happens again and educate voters.

In war there are always risks and we must be brave and at all costs protect the Rule of Law.

Again, I respectfully understand your position but we agree to disagree.

• And Barack and Michelle are fighting as to whom can dance the ‘Dub Step’ better!

• warrprin1 says:

If these DS cockroaches weren’t such a deadly serious threat to the American Republic I would be falling off my chair in uncontrollable laughter at the serial displays of finger pointing cowardice.

• 3rdday61 says:

Bongino is doing his part, no doubt.
      But, when I look at all the patriots and their contributions towards exposing this criminal conspiracy, Sundance has them all beat. If there is financial reward for excellence, it should begin here.

3. Courtney says:

HOW DEEP will President Trump & Barr & Durham go into the FBI & DOJ? Durham has the power to subpoena (compel) witnesses who are no longer working in the DOJ/FBI (Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper…). Truth will be told and/or many perjury charges.

Top management of the FBI/DOJ appears to have given orders for managers, supervisors or regular Federal Employees to hide, alter or delay information requested/subpoenaed by Congress and Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch and Congress are extremely troubled because document requests that should be done within a few weeks have taken many months, years and many requests have never been complied to.

Top management of the FBI/DOJ appears to have given orders for managers, supervisors or regular Federal Employees to redact subpoenaed documents as classified for no reason other than to hide evidence. Documents that were requested over a year ago are now un-redacted, clearly show there was no reason to redact subpoenaed documents; therefore proving easily that someone was involved in hiding evidence for no reason. This appears to be obstruction of Justice and mush more. These are criminal acts.

Anyone who (Even if ordered by employees supervisor) hides, alters, destroys or delays information that is needed to do proper investigations can be terminated and possibly charged with obstruction of Justice and many other charges.

Finding each Federal employee who implemented any of these acts is easily discoverable.

These Federal employees must be extremely worried since Barr and Durham came into the picture because they could all be fired and criminally charged. How deep is the question?

To compound these Federal Employees concerns and worries; when Barr/Durham subpoenas these Federal Employees they will all surely (hopefully) know their discoverable trails will be seen showing what they actually did was a criminal act. These Federal employees could also be charge for perjury if they lie or even if they mislead what they did.

These Federal Employees can’t use the excuse that top management ordered them to commit criminal acts; either a Federal or Corporate employee who is ordered to be involved in criminal acts must either refuse to comply and or resign from their position.

I have no clue if there are hundreds or thousands of Federal Employees who are worried and at risk. I do believe top management gave orders to someone and the downstream chain of criminal acts could be extremely long.

What will President Trump, Barr and Durham do?
    1. Will Barr and Durham prosecute deep into the FBI/DOJ (regular employees, supervisors or managers) to clean house and set a stronger deterrent or will top management of the FBI/DOJ be enough?
    2. Will Barr and Durham believe just prosecuting the top management will set enough of an example/deterrent; Federal employees who followed orders of committing criminal acts, having to go through a year of torture/fear (many sleepless nights) during this entire prosecution process and just let this be their punishment (of course they will be a witness for the prosecution)?
    3. Should the gauge be if the Federal Employee was a supervisor, manager and not just a regular low level employee?
    4. Should the gauge be the manager or supervisor or regular employee level of involvement?

IMO-these Federal low level employees, supervisor and managers are trapped and should tell the truth, fully cooperate and become a witness for the Government against the top management of the FBI and DOJ.

• BobR says:

Hint:
      Who ever calls for more hearings and investigations instead of indictments and arrests is stalling and obstructing justice. The evidence is there and the deep state play is to stall until 2020 election.

• Courtney says:

Hint: please be clearer on hearings and investigation.

Congress Hearings and investigations are used to push for Justice and for political reasons.

What matters is President Trump, Barr now Durham who has the power to (compel) subpoena Federal employees who left the FBI/DOJ and call for grand juries etc….

President Trump will not allow any delay of investigations and indictments and it will all happen before the end of 2019.

• BobR says:

Watch out for Dunham. Might be a co-pilot for Mueller to bring it all in for a long drawn out soft landing. Review Dunham-Bulger-Mueller to get a clue. Nothing happened to Mueller and the taxpayers got hosed.

• bofh says:

I’m also not ready to jump for joy, but it seems good that both Howie Carr (who has made Boston crime a specialty) and Judicial Watch both seemed to applaud Dunham’s selection.

• Courtney says:

I noticed for a long time here at the CTH many posters who are pessimistic about Justice happening and do not see the importance of the rule of law; many state it is just the way it is, always has been. I completely ignore these negative thought processes. I’m a “true” President Trump supporter and believe his repeated promise, even during his campaign that Justice will happen. I also believe as many; if Equal Justice is not implemented this republic will never be the same.

I also noticed that these non-believers will never add to your thought process, are incapable of adding to your thought process, will go “off” topic, will post a negative comment and will actually criticize anything they can find in order to diminish your contribution.

I’m sorry that you live a life of such negative/pessimistic views of the survival of this republic.

• 3rdday61 says:

Courtney, that’s one of the intended consequences of the indoctrination techniques. The ‘Government knows whats best for you even if they violate the very laws they swear to uphold’ mind conditioning.
              Individual thought is dangerous… the govt is sovereign….blah, blah…nothing to see here sheeple… just move along… stay in line…..

Exactly.

Indoctrination techniques would be the people not fighting for Justice because it has always been this way…

Government has crossed the line and gone too far in which we all see. The government is trying to change what we believe and the foundation of this country for their own beliefs and self-interest. Your concepts hold true in many parts of life to a lesser degree; even as simple as having a discussion on any topic (College/Universities) for many reasons (motives) that mostly are obvious.

You can’t change what you can’t see. P/T has pointed directly at what most did not know; the high level of corruption. We all knew/know there is corruption in Government/Everywhere; but to this unbelievable level and having this republic at risk will not be tolerated by the people. P/T has exposed so much to the American People.

There is too much evidence seen by the people to be pushed back into the bottle and the people clearly see what was going to happen to this republic if President Trump did not appear.

The least P/T supporters can do is truly support P/T by demanding Justice and not say; it’s alright for Justice not to happen…it will never happen…it has always been that way…you do not understand the world…Supporters must demand Justice.

• 3rdday61 says:

Well done Courtney. Please make sure you share your knowledge and optimism in as many ways as you can. My comments here are the extent of my social media reach. I am totally ignorant on the internet/computer stuff. I was over 40 before I sent my first email.

• BobR says:

So why not a better pick than Wray? the guy is a placeholder to stall. Ladies and gentlemen we are not here to indulge your fantasies of justice. You seem to be basking in the joy of your opinion without the inconvenience of the facts. Not my words but appropriate.

• Courtney says:

You Wrote: Hint; Who ever calls for more hearings and investigations instead of indictments and arrests is stalling and obstructing justice

My Reply;
                1. What does more hearings and investigation instead of indictments have to do with anything I wrote. Off Topic along ‘with unclear logic?
                2. What does more hearings and investigations by the house have to do with implementing Justice by Barr/Durham?
                3. Investigations has to happen in order to indict and to present evidence to a grand jury.
                4. Barr was just appointed and must investigate; Barr can’t rely on the corrupt FBI/DOJ work papers. Barr must validate (investigate) work papers.
                5. Realize this will be the largest/easiest cast to prosecute in U.S. history; realizing the criminals will have at least 5-attorneys each. Barr has to investigate.
                6. Etc.
                You wrote: The evidence is there and the deep state play is to stall until 2020 election

My Reply; What is your point; we all know the deep state, Hillary, RINOS, Media and democrats want P/T and family jailed for life, his business empire dismantle and to destroy the rule of law and this republic.

YOU WROTE; You seem to be basking in the joy of your opinion without the inconvenience of the facts.

MY REPLY: HINT! I wrote a factual thought process regarding current questions of what will PDJT, Barr and Durham do; posted above speculating on upcoming legal thought processes. You are off topic followed by no logic, and I would rather have no replies (I do not need to be stroked) to my postings then to place smoke in mirrors to distract from my questions. If one person reads my post; that is a good contribution day.

.AGAIN I REPEAT;

Hint: please be clearer on hearings and investigation.

• prettyplease says:

Courtney, I am willing to stand with you that all this will unroll in 2019. I think DJT was hoping that we could get through the 2020 elections before opening Pandora’s Box, but, I am not at all sure that he will be given that luxury. Desperate people are dangerous people.

• I hereby nominate you for the Durham Team!

Three cheers for your unflinching attack on corruption!!!

• Courtney says:

Hello prettyplease, interesting point! IMO P/T is looking at the statute of limitations and going through implementing Justice before the end of 2019 will probably increase P/T voter base by millions. Many possible voters do not know of the corruption. Also consider the iron is hot and people are angry and much can change between now and the end of 2020.

The media is already reporting that P/T is not releasing the documents because P/T has implemented a fraudulent conspiracy.

• If, as you say, “it (meaning indictments and arrests) will all happen before the end of 2019” is true, then AG Barr will be the hero of the day and will go down in history as a true Patriot delivering justice swiftly regardless of occupation or party affiliation.

• Courtney says:

Perfectly stated…along with P/T!

Anyone who wants this country to continue should fight for Equal Justice never giving in to believing it will not happen because it has always been that way. We have never experienced this level of corruption to destroy the United States.

• Dutchman says:

Anyone, at this point calling for ANOTHER S.C. is IMHO wanting to stall and obsfuscate, and is frankly whistling in the wind.

Like say, roosterhead did just recently. And Graham did, until told ‘shut up’; it ain’t happening!

Fortunately, Barr and PDJT are NOT falling for it, and may well have told Lindsey ain’t falling for your act.

• 3rdday61 says:

It is of the utmost importance that The People clearly understand that these crimes were/are committed against us. A Government Of, By and For The People wholly belongs to us and must be held accountable to us. If you don’t understand that, then what the hell are we doing here ? We’d be no different than any other country.

• Courtney says:

EXACTLY! President Trump was elected by the People to implement Justice. The Constitution gives the power to the President to implement Justice by managing the FBI/DOJ.

These criminal acts were committed against each one of us and we must never submit to allowing or even saying; it is just that way.

The only difference between us and a corrupt country is that Justice will happen because the United States is a self-correcting country.

• Dutchman says:

Courney;
          I hope you read my earlier clarificstion regarding “No trials”.
          I have read your many replies on this thread, and agree with everything you posted.
          Good to read, and keep up the great comments!
          LIKE!

• Courtney says:

Dutchman…I just finished replying to “No Trials” above…you have an Incredible detailed thought process and Valid points! I Enjoyed our discussion and/debate along with everyone here today. Thank You!

• trialbytruth says:

Sounds like a good budget reduction tool

• SOLUTION to RESTORE INTEGRITY in GOVERNMENT:

Eliminate any option for Government Employees to “Plead the Fifth” or escape Testimony under Oath regarding anything that occurred during their government employment.

Consequences should include immediate forfeiture of all government compensation and benefits, in addition to prosecution and sentencing.

• Post of the MONTH!

“I have no clue if there are hundreds or thousands of Federal Employees who are worried and at risk.”

Going after them is the quickest way to ROLL UP the ENTIRE CABAL.

NO ONE should escape REMOVAL from Government and FORFEITURE of all future Compensation and Benefits.

This could END Federal Corruption for a decade or more
      … because EVERY SURVIVOR would be OUTING ANYONE with a smidgeon of corruption.

• Courtney says:

Hello BlackKnightRides; Excellent Post!

P/T appears to agree with your point; drain the entire criminal swamp.

IMO the paper and computer trails most likely will create enough evidence to convict even if they plead the Fifth. I like your thought process!

This could END Federal Corruption for a decade or more
        … because EVERY SURVIVOR would be OUTING ANYONE with a smidgeon of corruption.
        IMO-“More” is much better…and “YES” the entire culture would change.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, sorry BKR and Courtney
          Can’t agree. A CITISEN of the U.S. should not be compelled to surrender his rights under the Constitution.

These are NOT rights ‘given’ to citisens by the Government, or even by the people.

They are INALIENABLE rights granted to us by GOD.

As for the right against self incrimination, being used by current of former Federal employees, their IS a way to address this, used during Watergate hearings. Working with Prosecutors, Committee subpoenad ‘witnesses AFTER they had pled guilty, and gave them LIMITED immunity for their testimony.

Since they had immunity for their testimony, they could NOT invoke the 5th.
          But, because they had already been convicted (pled guilty) PRIOR TO TESTIFYING, they could not use the immunity as a ‘get out of jail, free’card.

If we EVER get to the end of this, this would be the ideal conclusion, with all participants allocuting their role in the coup.

Unfortunately, their are too many participants, and includes leadership in both ‘parties’and Houses of Congress.

Frankly, would be easier to just throw up a prison wall around d.c., and the 5 counties surrounding. Gives new meaning to “Gated communities”, LOL

• Courtney says:

Your Points are (noted) understood regarding the “Plea of the Fifth”

I agree with the removal of Government future Compensation and Benefits for criminals who did not do their sworn duty to the American People who actually paid them.

4. Ghost says:

Observations from a smaller limb.

GDP 1st quarter from the Europeans to provide a little comparison for you pleasure.
    There are others that simply haven’t reported.

U.S.A. GDP +3.2% 🔥

16. Austria 1.4%
    17.Norway 1.4%
    18.Belgium 1.1%
    19.France 1.1% 🤡
    20.Germany 0.7% 🗑
    21. Italy 0.1%

Once again the eastern bloc primarily leads the way as western socialist government policies of slow growth are exhibited for all to see. Those not listed simply haven’t released their data. All have fallen since quarter 4 was posted. Are we on fire or are we on fire ! 🎈 I nominate PDJT for a noble prize in economics.

Link:

😎

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

Things are looking good for the future of Europe as the western countries die off and are consumed by love for all things Shitholian. The Eastern nations with their common sense immigration policies and unwavering respect for Western Culture and its Christian foundation has a path forward. The others only have their own destruction ahead unless they come to their senses but I believe they wont and it is already too late.

• dobbsfan says:

I really like your posts from that smaller limb. Keep up the good work.

• Dutchman says:

Ghost,
      Ongoing thanks for your regular economic posts.
      And yes, those countries most recently under Conmunist USSR rule, tend to be the most MAGA and anti-conmunist, while our ‘western european allies’seem to have become infested with marxist embeds, just as our own government and institutions, all aligned with Chicoms.
      Sad.
      HOW long can Chicoms hold out, before capitulating under continued tariffs?

• Ghost says:

@ Dutchman
        their numbers are so faked I actually don’t know. The question is how many people are they willing to starve to death or kill to maintain what will be a collapsing system. Looking at those who send them raw materials and parts is the best we can do. South Korea’s exports to China have fallen up to 25% since the first of the year. Every south Pacific nation Malaysia , Indonesia ect. Who’s primary exports go to China has seen similar results. All are trying to stimulate their economies with rate reduction and stimulus packages.

• Dutchman says:

I am suspecting it will be like collapse of USSR, when it happens it will be quick, and take ALMOST everyone by surprise.
          Also am wondering if Xi is Chicoms Gorbachev, or is it Lui?

I think we may already be closer than we think.

• Bree says:

Great podt! Thanks for info!!

5. Ilcon says:

Fallen Officer Singh’s wife message.

• roccoboy1 says:

So heartbreaking. But compare PDJT authentic interactions with people who are suffering. He truly does feel their pain. There is also evidence going back decades of Trump reaching out quietly and helping people in need. Just compare this to that insufferable Hillary interacting with the Benghazi families at the air base. She didn’t give two shits about them (or, more consequentially, about their loved ones who were left to die.) She just needed to set up the narrative – she actually brought up the “video” to them. if I recall correctly to further get that narrative out. Yet all these pink hatted women who walked around as if Hillary losing was like losing the second coming of Christ or something. Recall also BO giving a statement about James Foley and then within minutes yucking it up on the golf course. It just floors me how people on the left lionize this guy who’s greatest skill is weapons grade gaslighting. They lionize the gaslighter while spewing vitriol that is completely undeserved at Trump. Honestly I keep saying it is like living in the effing twilight zone. And in the end It’s all about the media. They control the narrative. They are leading at least 50% of the public around by the nose. There is zero pretense of objectivity at this point because only the goal of not getting him re-elected is what matters. They are going for the “Gruber voters” of which there are plenty. And now they have the help of Big Tech shutting down conservative voices on alternative platforms.

Not only was PDJT effectively forced to work for two years with one hand tied behind his back due to the corruption of those in power and their media allies trying to take him down, if he loses in 2020, which I highly doubt, it will be due to the endless propaganda to further one message: Orange Man Bad.

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents this country has ever had. Despite all that is thrown at him he is tackling problems that other Presidents have just kicked down the road. He puts the country before himself. That certainly cannot be said of presidents in our recent past. If anyone deserves a second term it is him. And this country needs him to win re-election!

6. Don McAro says:

President Trump Denies Nadler Documents…..LOL
    President Trump should lend Nadler a stack of documents….So when he’s reading his portion of the Mueller report….. to the public…that he reaches the microphone…

7. Sherri Young says:

Several people here have been upset because they have not seen anyone from within the FBI come forward as a whistleblower. Nate Cain, the whistleblower whose home was raided several months ago, was from within the FBI. Here is an interview he did recently. Pray for him. He is praying for us and our country.

8. PHC says:

9. Ilcon says:

Move over SleepyCreepy and Crazy. A Star Is Born.

10. PHC says:

AG Barr Mocks Pelosi to Her Face: “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?”

11. Ilcon says:

Dr. Milano, paging Dr. Milano.

Who has an abortion if they don’t know they’re pregnant?

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

More closed legs = less abortions. Hopefully they continue this trend.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Ha, Rush Limbaugh today talked about Ms. Milano and said it may well be the BEST THING for liberals to stop having children (paraphrased).

• Judith says:

I’ve said that too. Liberals are aborting themselves to extinction. Only an incredibly stupid liberal could possibly argue that weeding themselves from the gene pool is a good plan. Talk about self loathing!

12. Dora says:

13. PHC says:

Lawyer issues warning to Congress on Barr contempt: ‘You are heading into a world of hurt’

14. youme says:

When I said we have 12 years it was just a joke …sarcasm… and if you took me seriously you have the mental capacity of a sea sponge

• PHC says:

You meant it literally, goofball.
      But rest assured, almost no one takes you seriously.

• Perot Conservative says:

When I said “the world would end in 12 years”, don’t like take it like literally… I was like watching Game of Thrones in the background, and got a contact high from my [beta] boyfriend. I was just illuminating our reality.

• iswhatitis says:

AOC’s “Because THAT kind of rich is simply not good for society, & it’s like 10 people” is also dry humor + sarcasm.

She’s actually going to tax the crap out of nearly everyone, not just “10 people”.

• Robert Smith says:

It’s a “technique” to pretend you have massive powers of observation and thought to discern someone misconstruing her straightforward statement. This is next level what the meaning of “is” is.

15. youme says:

When I said tax the rich.. I mean like 10 people

• alligatriot says:

This – comes from a duly elected Congress person.

Sigh.

• mr.piddles says:

My new nickname for AOC: “Popsicle Headache”.

• patti says:

Was very glad to see this info today…

No, AOC is not the new normal and young people are not socialists

No, Generation Zers are not more liberal than Millennials were. In fact, today’s 18 to 29-year-olds are significantly more likely to identify as moderates than in the past, and Ocasio-Cortez’s most radical proposals on income inequality and the Green New Deal earn abysmal support from young Americans. The overwhelming majority of Generation Zers reject radicalism, and express economic concerns when presented with socialist policies, despite pollsters using terms like “bold” to goad them into agreement.

The data, which the Institute of Politics at Harvard generously provided to the public, blatantly contradicts these claims. Instead, the data shows an increasing share of young Americans identify as moderates, liberal identity has been declining steadily for over ten years, and young people largely reject Ocasio-Cortez’s key proposals, including her ‘Green New Deal’ and 70 percent income tax plan. In reality, a majority of Generation Zers are political moderates who support America First policies on issues like illegal immigration and foreign wars, and are critical of big-government policies that they fear could negatively impact economic growth. What’s more, the share of young people today who identify as liberals has declined by a staggering 41 percent since 2008, while the share of young moderates has more than doubled over the past 11 years, according to publicly available Harvard IOP polls.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Hey, AOC;
      Like, what is LIVED TRUTH? Is that, like, the opposite of DEAD TRUTH?
      Like, so you’re “paid similar to a doctor or corporate lawyer – many who’d think they are ‘rich’, but it’s nowhere near what we actually mean in policy”—so does that mean, like, your 70%-90% tax rates on the “rich” wouldn’t apply TO YOU because you say your salary isn’t, like, really a rich person’s salary?
      And by the way, honey—your salary (that WE, THE PEOPLE, pay) is about the same range as a doctor JUST STARTING out or a JUNIOR PARTNER lawyer in a big law firm.

16. citizen817 says:

17. Perot Conservative says:

Durham started out investigating the FBI leaks / James Baker

“But in January, a letter from House Republicans seeking more information about his findings revealed Durham had been investigating members of the FBI, especially former FBI general counsel James Baker, who has been accused of leaking information in 2016 to a Mother Jones reporter about the existence of a disputed “Steele Dossier,” alleging ties between Trump and the Kremlin.

“Mother Jones broke the story about the dossier, a series of memos compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele on supposed contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign.”

18. citizen817 says:

19. youme says:

This constitutes a thoughtful deliberation from the federal bench.:

20. citizen817 says:

21. citizen817 says:

22. Zippy says:

Vladislav Surkov

Personal advisor to Putin, 2013 to date.

Surkov is perceived by many to be a key figure with much power and influence in the administration of Vladimir Putin.[6][7][8] According to The Moscow Times, this perception is not dependent on the official title Surkov might hold at any one time in the Putin government.[9] BBC documentary filmmaker Adam Curtis credits Surkov’s blend of theater and politics with keeping Putin, and Putin’s chosen successors, in power since 2000.

In October 2016, Ukrainian hacker group CyberHunta released over a gigabyte of emails and other documents alleged to belong to Surkov.[69] The 2,337 emails belonged to the inbox of Surkov’s office email account, prm_surkova@gov.ru.[70] The Kremlin suggested that the leaked documents were fake.[71]

The emails illustrate Russian plans to politically destabilize Ukraine and the coordination of affairs with major opposition leaders in separatist east Ukraine.[72] The document release included a document sent by Denis Pushilin, former Chair of the People’s Soviet of the Donetsk People’s Republic, listing casualties that occurred from 26 May to  6 June 2014.[70] It also included a 22-page outline of “a plan to support nationalist and separatist politicians and to encourage early parliamentary elections in Ukraine, all with the aim of undermining the government in Kiev.”[73]

23. citizen817 says:

24. citizen817 says:

🤣😂🤣

25. duchess01 says:

Bwahaha, Bill Barr mocks Pelosi to her face… Madame Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?

Posted by Kane on May 15, 2019 3:33 pm

“AG Bill Barr mocked Speaker Pelosi at an event honoring fallen police officers, per source. Barr shook hands with Pelosi and said loudly “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?” Pelosi shot back that the House Sergeant at Arms was there if needed for an arrest”…. Barr laughed and walked away”

• jx says:

Both houses of Congress have the authority to arrest contemnors. Once arrested the contemnor could go to court. In this case the House of Representatives is demanding the AG commit crime(s), and worse: for political purposes. Barr would prevail but the Democrat monkeys would have their spectacle.

26. Perot Conservative says:

According to RealClearInvestigations, James Baker and Mother Jones’ David Corn are good friends.

They used to commute with their children together.

27. duchess01 says:

‘Women’s rights are under attack’: Nancy Pelosi leads backlash against ‘cruel’ Alabama abortion ban bill, as Alyssa Milano rails against the 25 men who voted in favor of the bill

Abortion proponents were thrown into fury by bill passed in Alabama Tuesday
    Proposal would ban nearly all abortions and threaten doctors with life in prison
    Alabama Governor Kay Ivey will now consider whether to sign the bill into law
    Bills proponents hope to force a Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v Wade
    Pro-abortion advocates expressed outrage at the bill and bans in other states
    Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris joined celebrities in outrage

By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 01:12 EDT, 15 May 2019 | UPDATED: 15:06 EDT, 15 May 2019

28. Perot Conservative says:

DOJ, CONNECTICUT

Nora R. Dannehy Returns to U.S. Attorney’s Office

U.S. Attorney John H. Durham today announced that Nora R. Dannehy has returned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office and will serve as Counsel to the U.S. Attorney

March 18, 2019

Cracker jack prosecutor at work for almost w months.

• mr.piddles says:

Hm.

“As an Assistant U.S. Attorney, Ms. Dannehy specialized in the prosecution of complex white collar and public corruption cases. She also served as the Professional Responsibility Officer for the District.

In September 2008, U.S. Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey appointed Ms. Dannehy to supervise a national investigation concerning the dismissal of nine U.S. Attorneys in 2006.”

… and …

“Ms. Dannehy departed the U.S. Attorney’s Office in December 2010 when she was appointed Deputy Attorney General for the State of Connecticut. From October 2013 to March 2019, she was employed by United Technologies Corporation as Associate General Counsel for Global Ethics and Compliance.”

So they bring her back in for the Big Show. She must be wicked smaaahht or sumthin’.

• Robert Smith says:

Getting the band back together.

29. Countrywatch says:

This looked interesting: 5 spy operations against Trump, of which Project Hammer was the first. Greg Rubini.

30. chojun says:

Question for you all:

Is anyone asking why tensions with Iran are, inexplicably, at a recent high when simultaneously the SpyGate plot is collapsing in on itself?

Anyone?

People say that the SpyGate plot rises to and stops with John Brennan.

I disagree.

• Skippy says:

Rises and stops one above at the top of the last administration. Has John Kerry been traveling to the ME lately?

• Dutchman says:

chojun;
      IMHO, while its all connected, Iran tension increase is more about PDJT increasing sanctions on China, than about Spygate collapsing.

And, already factored in, and planned for by PDJT.

31. citizen817 says:

32. wtd says:

Just came across this interview from CrowdsourcetheTruth posted yesterday. In it, it may actually identify the OFA databank Obama created which Maxine Waters referred to….. as “The Hammer”:

Barr Drops the Durham Hammer on Comey Brennan et al with Special Guest Larry Nichols

ff 12:19
    Transcript:

“It feels, Larry, like we’re finally at a point though, with attorney general Barr appointing U.S. attorney John Durham to investigate the investigation of Donald Trump – we’re finally at a turning point where we can at least begin to drain a section of the swamp. I mean, if it is determined that Comey and Clapper had illegally, I want to find, um, more about what’s going on with “the hammer”. I’ve heard a lot about “the hammer”. It was some extremely sophisticated quantum computer that could, to some extent, replicate some of the functions of the NSA in terms of gathering data on American citizens and that it may have been used by the CIA/NSA/FBI to – as Trump said – to wiretap, but to gain information about people…”

Maxine
    Water’s revelation about the powerful OFA databank Obama created for use in coming elections
    NYT Jan. 12 2017: N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications

• Bogeyfree says:

Just remember the FBI is sitting with 47 hard drives turned in by Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery back in Dec 2017.

Does anyone think Wray has even reviewed these? I doubt it.

This is why it is critical IMO that Durham becomes aware of Dennis and these hard drives and reach out to Klayman (Dennis’s Attorney) for a detailed conversation.

33. citizen817 says:

34. Bubby says:

Judicial Watch doing great work on exposing the deep state coup d’etat attempt and providing more documents supporting Sundance’s expose of the coup and the players involved!

• Bubby says:

I double posted a tweet my apolgies!

• fanbeav says:

I am surprised that email about “getting something here” was even released unredacted!

• bofh says:

No! No! No! “Getting something going” was simply a reference to trying to organize a wine-tasting where they and the HRC crowd could get together and discuss yoga, Chelsea’s whatever, and possibly grandchildren. You republicans are always looking for conspiracies!
      /s

35. citizen817 says:

36. citizen817 says:

37. Carrie says:

Well, my state of CT has jumped further into the abyss by passing new legislation that has them cooperating even less with ICE than before! Now even individuals deemed a risk to society are not going to be reported to ICE for deportation!!! I’m so angry about this. I wish federal monies to the state could be stopped immediately.

38. Perot Conservative says:

The mind that alters, alters all.

39. Cathy M. says:

DeGenova-

LOL!
    Brennan, Clapper & Comey are in debate on who’s going to pay the “BARR BILL”.

also

“Horowitz has already concluded that the final three FISAs were completely illegal. He’s now on the brink of finding that the first FISA was completely illegal.”

40. Carrie says:

Anyone who has experienced bias online through software can now report it to the Administration.

41. NJF says:

Excellent!

• iswhatitis says:

Weird how the url “wh.gov/techbias” actually goes to “https://whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH”.

typeform.com?

Starts aksing for personal info right off the bat.

How to confirm legitimacy?

• Rob Allison says:

Well, I’d start by being concerned that it’s a .com and not .gov.

• bofh says:

From the typeform.com website:

Typeform makes collecting and sharing information comfortable and conversational.
        It’s a web based platform you can use to create anything from surveys to apps, without needing to write a single line of code.

Founded in Barcelona, Spain, by David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz in 2012, we’re now a team of almost 200 people.

So apparently it’s a quick way to put up a data collection site without doing any coding. But using it like this seems like a poor choice. Sorry, but this is very distressing – WH should do better than this!

42. Perot Conservative says:

43. Jerry Joe says:

Though it never received much discussion here, several months ago at an impropmtu WH lawn presser, POTUS non-chalantly remarked that Nellie Ohr was the author of the Steele Dossier. I was very satisfied he affirmed what I thought to be a very reasonable conclusion after having read the released document; it was definitely not authored by a natively school American or Brit, but raead like a middle aged native Eastern European woman having learned English later in life: Nellie Ohr? Only reminded again after hearing Shifty Schiff $hitt denounce further investigation ointo Biden and Ukraine going back to 2014. Why on earth would he care about that? Now Manafort has been in solitary confinement for a while…. Hmmm

• iswhatitis says:

Jerry Joe says: “Though it never received much discussion here, several months ago at an impropmtu WH lawn presser, POTUS non-chalantly remarked that Nellie Ohr was the author of the Steele Dossier.

I don’t recall that. Can you find a link to it? Something to refresh my [our] memory?

• Rob Allison says:

This article shows a tweet from POTUS saying that Fusion GPS hired Steele to write it. The tweet mentions Nellie, but doesn’t say she wrote it. I wonder if Jerry Joe is mistaken.

• Jerry Joe says:

Sorry, no link. Only a couple of months ago while taking questions outside the WH before leaving. I wasn’t stunned he said it, but did think it noteworthy. Could have been on OANN; would have been live. Of course, no follow up questions by the press as there should have been… But yes, he said it and I heard it.

44. Heika says:

Oh boy… Mueller ‘might be’, shaking in his boots. Great run down on the ‘potential’ (hopeful thinking) showdown of Durham and Mueller… a more detailed look at Muellers dirty business and where he and Durham have met before. Excellent piece. Worth the read.

45. czarowniczy says:

Iran’s foreign minister is floating the prospect of a dial-back of tensions though that could mean almost anything. Congress is going to get a classified briefing of the threat tomorrow and you can expect the Usual Democratic Suspects to be leaking like the Titanic.

I wonder if our Moslem Congressjihadi will be included in the briefing and how long after the briefing the Iranians will looking over a detailed transcript?

46. Sandra-VA says:

“The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is reportedly enlisting the military to build half a dozen tent cities at the southern border to hold some 7,500 migrants.

Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan is expected to sign an order fulfilling the DHS request, NBC News reported on Wednesday.

The Pentagon would build the tents, likely not on military bases, but the camps themselves are to be operated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), a DHS agency.”

I seem to recall that there are a number of max security prisons that are sitting empty… why can’t they be re-purposed as immigration detainment facilities?

• iswhatitis says:

At the rate they’re coming in, that sounds like about a couple of days worth of accommodations. Not much of a dent. Practically insignificant, even.

• So true iswhatitis.

We need a lot more than six tent cities and we need the ACTIVE military on the border.

As our country sits right now, we really have no southern border.

Any one and any thing can come right on in if they want to.

And they stay about as long as they please.

• Dutchman says:

I should think military bases would be ideal, since already owned.
      And even years ago, the Barry Goldwater range was shut down, much of the time, because they had to stop operations when illegals,would wander onto the range cause, “muh CHILDREN!”

Yeah, I know should have been ‘bombs away!. Anyway, with the fllod we got coming now, since we can’t open fire, might as,well set the tents up their.

Actually, the court cases have,already been adjuticated, because of Arpio’s tent city jail. Surprise, it is NOT ‘inhumane’ to ‘incarcerate’ someone in military tents, in the sonoran desert, the COURTS have already ruled on that.

47. andyocoregon says: