April 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #827

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

813 Responses to April 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #827

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

🇺🇸 — ❤️ — 31 more Days to Memorial Day — ❤️ — 🇺🇸

🦅 MAGA—KAGA
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

🌟 “Keep me as the apple of your eye;
    hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who are out to destroy me,
    from my mortal enemies who surround me..” 🌟
    — Psalm 17:7

Praise: —President Trump has been totally vindicated….No Obstruction—No Conspiracy—No Coordination—No Collusion —
    ———————-
    🙏 Pray:
    — for safe flight for President Trump and MAGA Team to Indiana on Friday (today)
    — for protection of President Trump and other Patriots’ Twitter accounts
    — for ongoing ‘Spygate’…for truth to come out….for oppostion to accept the real truth
    — for our Fighting Patriots ….investigating and going after Opposition, esp in “Spygate”
    — all illegal voting be investigated
    — our American WALL being built
    — for safety for our Military, Border Patrol, ICE, LEOs, Border Patrol Horses and border dogs
    — for catching all invaders
    — for the 5 year old Minn boy, Landen, quick healing (updates #6 and 7 below)
    — for Sri Lanka bombing victims
    — for protection for those in the path of severe weather in USA in the next few days
    — for Sundance, AdRem, Menagerie and crew for the fantastic work they do here in the Treehouse
    — Trump/MAGA Storm Coming
    — Drain The Swamp
    ————————————————–
    🦅 “Now, therefore, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 26, 2019, as World Intellectual Property Day. ” (4-25-19)
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸

• llamamama3 says:

Amen.

• Ad rem says:

To be included in a Grandma prayer is nothing short of awesome. I shall sleep like a newborn babe tonight! Loving prayers in return… ❤️

• Yea and Amen and bless you again, Grandma!

• Grandma:
      • for President Trump to TARIFF CHINA today for failing to stop continued IP Theft
      … commemorating “World Intellectual Property Day”

• olderwiser21 says:

Grandma – I didn’t know about this being WIP Day. Thank you for that update. Such a great idea by our President.

• TreeClimber says:

Would like to add to the praise section, that the Big Ugly has started and is going to happen, that a corrupt judge was indicted, and a corrupt mayor raided.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying !

• Praise God for G’ma!
      I have missed y’all while I’ve had such a press of other obligations. Thankfully I have a bit of a respite for a couple of days…so can visit here and catch up.

And TY for the great prayer and praise list today!

• We talked about schedules a couple of weeks ago, you know, the 24/7 thing?

I’ve had a break here the last few days. Wish I could say I’ve had this time for better reasons, but some things went sideways, delayed the latest thrust, so I’ve been trying to cram as much time here as possible. But getting ready to take off again, prolly much longer this time….and I’ma gonna hate bein’ away. It’s like saying goodbye to very close family that you are going to be a long ways from and won’t see for awhile.

There’s always the other side of the bridge and the return trip back.

Shalom and bless you, wisdom

• Thank you for letting us know…. when treepers suddenly disappear without warning or a trace…I get concerned for their health.

• You’re welcome. Ad Rem knows from our emails about that. I let eagledriver50 know this morning.

I know when I don’t see somebody we’re used to seeing regularly, it does make you wonder.

Anyway, thanks for saying that.

Shalom always and forever!

• Good Morning Angelle, still in the breach and standing…Hope everything works out.
              Prayers are with you and all the Treepers this weekend…God Blesss!!!

• Salute! TY! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• eagle50:

Please stay your heart before God in my behalf! I’m going to need the prayers of the Lord’s people (including faithful Treepers) to help me get through this next step of the way…please don’t mistake me as a drama queen. Not so! Not even close!

I told Gunny66 the other morning (I wish you could read his great words to me that early morning…I’m sure the Holy Spirit moved upon and in him to say what he did.)

So it is….like I told him, I am going down into the devil’s den and lowest bowels of Hell…one more, last time. Much is at stake! Seriously! Been there before in the old USSR, East Germany, Romania…and hate to say, right here in good ole USA. 2002 was a benchmark year of the government’s hatred of me and mine.

It’s years in the making…years!

The walk on this path has already cost me everything of having a normal life. But that seems to be the will of God for me….and I graciously humble myself and bow down to our great God’s will, to follow Him whether I like it or not….whether it preserves me or ends my breath on Earth. It’s His call one way or the other. I’m here for Him.

You are one of the precious Treepers I confide in and trust. That I even say anything of my affairs here in the CTH is nothing short of that tiny bit of trust I barely hold onto…cuz I trust few.

Brother, you have so blessed me in our exchanges here. Just know that! And may our God bless you for it. And btw…gonna throw this in….Ad rem has been such a great blessing and help to me here in the CTH. I just gotta give her credit where credit is due!

Okay, brother/soldier in arms and of the Body of Jesus Christ…you know how I love you as such and my prayer to God for you is…

Lord, remember eagle50! Bless him for all the encouraging things he said to me! Lift him up to your Face and Glory in these coming days of the unraveling of great, deep and hidden evil. Protect him. Draw him ever closer to Your First Heart and Desire of Jesus Christ!

SALUTE!
                SEMPER FIDELIS!
                SHALOM!

…Forever and all always no matter what.

AS

PS: Goodnight Chesty, wherever you are!

• Well Angelle; You are a VERY Dear Person to me and I am sure to Gunny…BUT as you say, you are going down into the hole one-more-time:
                  1) I have had The Good Lord on my shoulder many-a-time, I made Him Laugh, made Him cry, and had Him Bless me through all my trials and tribulations including combat…
                  2) for the Devil, I have stood toe-to-toe, look the Son-of-a-B$$$h in the eye-balls and P$$$$D down his throat for I never forsake my God…even in Battle…

For you Dear Angelle I have this: Psalm 91 is considered “The Soldier’s Psalm” and here is but one verse from it that has ALWAYS helped me (v7-v9): A Thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your hand, but it shall not approach you…For you have made the Lord, my refuge, the Most High, your Dwelling place.”

Hear This Angelle: You are NEVER Alone…Even in the Worst of Battles.

Simper Fidelis
                  God Speed
                  Shalom Good Friend

• Eagle…

I hope the Lord noted your words to me in the annals of Heaven’s records…for surely the Holy Spirit inspired you to communicate as such!

PSA 91, and yes, that one verse has been a heavenly foundation upon which I have had to live for a long time. It is precious and true! Life-giving! Breath of our hope in God!

I am forever going to remember yours and Gunny’s words to me. Whaddya know, 2 faithful military soldiers I would get the best words of encouragement from. No big surprise! 👍🙂🙏

There is no guarantee where I am heading except the perfect will and peace of God in the matter. That’s all I need. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing else.

This occasion, even in my older age, is the final one for all the marbles of years of work that I am finally coming to. If God so blesses and makes it work, then many will benefit, including CTH. As they say, at this point…I am all in.

Love you so much my faithful military, but also brother in that great Body of Jesus Christ our Lord and Eternal Messiah.

To you today, a special hand and heart:

SALUTE!
                  SEMPER FIDELIS!
                  SHALOM!!!

Always and forever!

AS

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying for you Angelle !

• O Betsy! You have no idea how precious your prayer for me is!

You have been so faithful to be right behind Grandma’s prayer posted to start every early am here in the Treehouse.

So I especially appreciate your personal prayer.

May God so bless your faithful, praying heart for the Body of Jesus Christ!

Know that wherever I go and end up in, I will carry you and all our wonderful Treepers in my heart.

Even in the hot zone…..love, care and prayer for the Lord’s people (and Treepers!) continues ever on no matter what.

Thank you. God bless and speed
                  Shalom
                  AS

• Chip Doctor says:

Geneticallycatholic, have any idea what happened to Grandmaintexas? I always liked her posts. Short and to the point. Haven’t heard from her in a long time.

• llamamama3 says:

Angelle, be safe and God Bless you.
          🙏

• henry says:

Pray that our Lord God will send a deceiving spirit into the midst of Trump’s enemies. That He will confuse, cause disarray, expose their plans, and that their names, organizations, etc., will be revealed to those that support the President. That the simple minded hordes who support his enemies, and ours, will have their hearts, minds, eyes and ears opened to see themselves as being used, expose their crimes,seek repentance and divine justice be done.

Pray the Lord send a spirit of desolation into the hearts of those Congressional leaders who lie and abuse their power and position to attack our President.

Pray the hearts and minds of Cummings, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Ormar, Talib and others like them are hardened to the point that their blind hate and rage destroys them as the Lord did with Pharoah and that their constituents reject them in their next elections.

Pray the Lord put a hedge around the President, his family, and those who are truly loyal to him

Pray the Lord sends a final revival: to ourselves, our families, our cities, our states and our nation, one more time before He comes.

• Chip Doctor says:

70 days until July 4th!

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. bakocarl says:

SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says: April 25, 2019 at 3:00 am
    Everyone. They had unfettered access to databases and whenever someone was in their way they checked on them. Put name into the program and then get the info.
    That easy.

A candy shop for swamp critters.

Candy Man (Obozo the Klown)

Hey Dimms, gather ‘round
    My data base is the best around
    Hey Dimms, I’m your candy man
    If they support me then we’ll be cool
    If they don’t, well, they’ll be fools
    I’ll destroy ‘em all, I know I really can

Well, they can cross me if they dare
    Then they’ll answer to me
    I know everything
    I’ll threaten their friends
    And they’ll take a guilty plea

Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come on, come on
    Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come on
    Oh yes, they’ll take a guilty plea

Here is the main thing I want to say
    We’re spying 24 hours a day
    I’ll fix ‘em good, baby
    I’m your candy man

If they cross me, they’ll despair,
    And all their family
    They’ll fall for my sting
    Spend their money to defend
    And then take the guilty plea

Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come on, come on
    Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Come-a, come-a, come-a, come-a, come on
    Oh yes, they’ll take the guilty plea

6. citizen817 says:

7. POTUS TAKES CONTROL of CLEARANCES to CUT OUT DEEP-STATE EMBEDS/ACCESS
    … PERFECTLY timed with the Hannity Interview.
    [reposted from earlier thread]

EO Transferring Responsibility for Background Investigations to DoD

• OPM TRANSFERS Clearance Investigations & Control to DoD [adults take charge]

• Defense Security Service is RECHARTERED as “Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency” (DCSA) to take over [New Sheriff in town].

• TRANSITION DEADLINE is September 30, 2019 [Trump-Team Total Control].

• DCSA chartered to run National Industrial Security Program, expanded to CONTINUOUS VETTING [message to Chinese MOLES] and INSIDER THREAT PROGRAMS [rooting out TRAITORS].

• DCSA conducts secure Background Investigations for ENTIRE Federal Government to DECIDE on CONTINUED ACCESS to Classified Material [Coup Cabal to lose Clearances] and ELIGIBILITY for SENSITIVE POSITIONS [Obama Appointees to lose Jobs] … beginning June 24, 2019 [FAST Swamp Draining].

• Control EXPANDS to Security-Position SUITABILITY plus FITNESS for DoD Employees [military and civilian LEAKERS to go], Contractors [CIA-Foreign and FBI-Domestic SPIES to be snared] and Non-appropriated Fund Employees [Obama-Embedded MOLES and OBSTRUCTIONISTS to lose Jobs].

• System UPGRADES from Legacy to State-of-the-Art SECURITY & INTEROPERABILITY [Hackers and Compromised Insiders BEWARE].

• SecDef CHARTERS Personnel Vetting Transformation Office to run the transition and take vetting to new levels [major OUTCOMES & ACCOUNTABILITY coming].

• Transition Gameplan to be LOCKED DOWN by June 24, 2019 [Kick Ass Time].

• OMB Director to MEDIATE DoD-OPM disagreements. [Mulvaney for SUCCESS].

• olderwiser21 says:

BKR – I knew nothing about this. Thank you so much for this news – absolutely stellar!

• older: I saw this late last night on another website and I jumped for joy because this is going to EXPOSE ALMOST everyone in the DEEP STATE Positions and the VETTING PROCESS is going to be EXCRUCIATING FOR SOME!!!

• GOOOOOOOOOD Morning BlackKnight…

Question: Does ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

If not read on: it means that EVERYONE has to re-do their Background Investigation Checks and even then MORE PAPERWORK TO FILL OUT…WHICH IN THIS CASE IS A BUNCH FOR THE SENSITIVE POSITIONS…Talk about a quandry for the Deep State…they just hit the Deep Shit Pile!!!

NOTE: The ones who DO fill out the paperwork are going to be marked and LOOKED AT MORE CLOSELY…Now a question: How many of those malcontents who tried to bring down a sitting President will be able to pass the POLYGRAPH????

• bessie2003 says:

This gets rid of the agency that was in the news lately, where an employee claimed she was harassed as well as making noise about Jared Kushner should not have, in her opinion, been granted security clearance?

Would this be another one to add to the ‘Trump broke me” meme?

Yeah!

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

• mr.piddles says:

IMO, the Calculus is obvious: more Shiny Objects to shield the Obama Administration from devastating disclosures. It’s desperation time, but it’s not going to work. And also: they are indeed blinded by their TDS.

• Dutchman says:

They SOOO put Obama up on a pedestal, with leftist, and both they and he believed that because he was the “first black POTUS”, that that fact alone made him untouchable.
        They are now realising they were wrong. What HE is going to be shown to have done is going to so aggregious, that his immunity is going to be annulled. No, being black, by itself, does NOT allow you to attempt a coup,…oh, and being a Clinton doesn’t, either.

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

• Dutchman says:

Noticed in PDJT’s interview with Hannity, he gave a shout out to “Biggs”,
      was GLAD to hear it. Said Nunes should get a medal, and I agree, then gave a shout out to meadows and jordan, and mentioned Biggs, which was gratifying,
      because while he doesn’t get as much press as the others, has been a stalwart supporter of PDJT all along!

13. citizen817 says:

14. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

“A recent study reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies found that just 36 percent of earth scientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a climate change crisis. A majority of the 1,077 respondents in the survey believe that nature is the primary cause of recent GWCC.”

15. citizen817 says:

16. citizen817 says:

17. citizen817 says:

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

20. citizen817 says:

21. citizen817 says:

• Bubba Cow says:

just 50% ?

Before the election, I went on a camping/fishing expedition around deep blue New England – albeit mostly northern cuz that’s where the trout are – and I saw fields of Trump banners and not a single Hillary sign –
      these folks have no idea how much PDTJ is supported by common sense Americans

• ADD 10~15 % (real numbers I’m betting.. )
      60~70% approval ratings..

22. citizen817 says:

. https://youtu.be/2xglDpABkCA

23. citizen817 says:

24. SPECULATION:
    China must DEMONSTRATE ENFORCEMENT before a USA-China Trade Deal is made.
    [updated from earlier thread]

• Against ALL Violation Types
    • Against ALL Violation Perps
    • Recovering FULL Victim Restitution
    • Paid from a Restitution FUND
    • Accumulated by RATCHETING TARIFFS
    • Adding SUFFICIENT Disincentive Penalties
    • To DRAMATICALLY reduce Violations
    • Over a SUSTAINABLE Period to TRUST ENFORCEMENT

Some breadcrumbs that ILLUMINATE the PATH FORWARD:
    “US threatens China with tariffs for intellectual property violations”

“Trump Admin Identifies 36 Countries That Fail to Guard Intellectual Property, Emphasises [sic] China”

=====
    POTUS needs to buy time to Reindustrialize
    … and displace Imports from China.

No need to “announce” any FORMAL Delays –
    Keep announcing we’ve discovered YET ANOTHER form of Cheating
    … and will develop YET ANOTHER Enforcement Mechanism.

• END GAME with CHINA: ZERO IMPORT DEPENDENCY.

Countries that continue to expand Imports from China and subscribe to China’s Debt-Trap Deals for Infrastructure and 5g will learn COSTLY lessons as they discover

• China OWNS their Communications & Energy & Logistics Networks,
      • China EXFILTRATES their Manufacturing,
      • China COLONIZES their Industries and
      • China CONSUMES their Natural Resources.

25. citizen817 says:

26. Perot Conservative says:

27. Perot Conservative says:

Great news ahead of GDP report manana.

28. citizen817 says:

29. Tiffthis says:

2 corrupted officials arrested/ indicted today 🙌🏼 a judge and a mayor. I’m hoping for a snowball effect. Tasty 😋

30. AmericaFirst says:

May the Lord continue to Bless our dear FLOTUS Melania Trump today on her birthday and every day.

31. citizen817 says:

She really is quite insane…
    Maybe early dementia.

It seems Hillary Clinton still isn’t over her 2016 election defeat.

Hillary Clinton warns Dems about impeachment push, says she was ‘target of a Russian plot’

32. Troublemaker10 says:

33. Perot Conservative says:

Non standard discussion. I’d love to see Sundance & Team take up the topic sometime.

Caught Trish Reagan on Fox Business with Gordon Chang talking about China. He wrote a book about The Coming Collapse of China.

Snippets
    – China has midrange missiles we have problems with.
    – Two times recently officials talking openly about taking out 2 of our ships, potentially costing us 10,000 lives
    – Nixon saved Communist China in 1972
    – GWB saved them
    – Clinton saved them with the WTO entry
    – the money China has made off us in trade, they have put into their military
    – I believe he was suggesting we shouldn’t save them, again

• Perot Conservative says:

Great question. Why sign the deal? Why build and fund a Superpower?

Chang’s twitter feed also suggests China could fiscally implode. Lying about reserves, no USD, etc.

• spoogels says:

Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids

UKRAINE
        and
        CHINA

• Dutchman says:

So, whats the difference between a baltimore mayor, who conducts pay to play negotiations by telling bribers “buy my book”, and a Senator and V.P. that tell a briber “give my son a sweetheart deal”?
          Hopefully, same fate in 6 mos. or so.

• AmericaFirst says:

An unbelievable read!

Also gives one pause about the Bulger connection. There are a lot of threads in this short article … I hope they all get unraveled.

• Dutchman says:

HAVE ‘we’ signed the deal, with China?
        Recognising that China isn’t going to honor any commitment they make, and PDJT isn’t going to sign any deal with China, without IRON CLAD and significant enforcement mechanisms,
        WHAT is the most likely outcome?

Continued sanctions, with Billions coming into our treasury, while the U.S. industrial base is built up, while “negotiations continue, and I remain hopeful”

I repeat; HAS PDJT signed an agreement with China?

• A2 says:

Many nations like India sent no one to the BRI. The US sent a few low-level people there. Mr Dobbs is scaremongering. They are observers. I listened to Xi,s speech a real snore. The BRI is in trouble because of the simple fact that most countries signing MOUs will probably renege, and those already involved are cancelling agreements made. Before the meeting, Xi forgave Ethiopia’s debt on their BRI projects.

Those countries signing up have to pay in USD, very difficult if not impossible. China has a dearth of USDollars. Big trouble in big China. They juiced their economy with credit that funds overcapacity. Now they are saying they will move back to ‘structural reforms’ lol.

Any foreign company investing in China under the current set-up might as well just open the doors for tech IP transfers because that is how it works.
        #stupid

• spoogels says:

Clinton also gave them “suitcase nuke technology and missile technology

34. Derangement Syndrome says:

Pence is looking dirty with the new revelations about his COS Joshua Pitcock. I found another questionable Pence dirty connection.

So I was looking into the differences between the Evil Mike Rogers who was kicked off the Trump campaign team, and the good Admiral Mike Rogers of the NSA.

A few things stood out, a NPR article discussed how Admiral Mike Rogers never told Obama or the administration that he was going to see Trump at Trump Tower. I trust this leak, it seems like Rogers pissed a lot of people off.

The evil Mike Roger’s though, is another story. He was rightly identified as a plant before the transition even happened, and kicked off the Trump team. An article written by David Ignatius (the CIA’s unofficial(official) scribe) lamented the loss of the Benghazi cover-upper Mike Rogers. Saying it was a disaster or something in the headline. Then, in a mlive article about the evil Mike Rogers, they wrote how he even though he was no longer on Team Trump…

“Rogers was pleased to pass on all his work to Vice President Mike Pence”

No joke.

35. citizen817 says:

Really Rod?

Excerpt:
    There is not Republican justice and Democrat justice. There is only justice and injustice.

Another excerpt:
    As acting Attorney General, it was my responsibility to make sure that the Department of Justice would do what the American people pay us to do: conduct an independent investigation; complete it expeditiously; hold perpetrators accountable if warranted; and work with partner agencies to counter foreign agents and deter crimes.

Today, our nation is safer, elections are more secure, and citizens are better informed about covert foreign influence schemes.

36. Quick thought: Why did Mueller finish up his report now? Some observers thought it could go on for years – why end it before Trump’s term ends? Why end it at all?

Could it me that Mueller wanted to get it out before the Horowitz report hits? Because that report would destroy Mueller’s credibility? So this might be Mueller’s last chance to be taken seriously.

37. citizen817 says:

Good interview 👍

38. Perot Conservative says:

GDP Number out tomorrow.

2016 Q1 – 1.5% GDP
    2017 Q1 – 1.8% GDP
    2018 Q1 – 2.2% GDP
    2019 Q1 – _______

39. citizen817 says:

40. citizen817 says:

41. FPCHmom says:

Here’s another good Biden meme –

42. Greg says:

Regarding SD’s warning about falling for the justification trap, I remember it seemed odd and concerning that Srozck before Congress in July 2018 seemed very confident that he had done nothing wrong. I suppose they were all ‘just following orders’.

• Jase says:

I think at that stage, Sztrok – along with Comey, McCabe, Brennan et al- was confident that the Mueller/Weismann hit yeam would nail PDJT on trumped up obstruction charges and stay-behind partisans in the DoJ/FBI would make sure any trouble for the plotters would go away.
      Not sure he is quite so confident now.

• gsonFIT says:

I think when you endeavor to do something this wrong your mind rationalizes your actions into thinking you are doing noble deeds, or emotion takes over and clouds your mind’s ability to think properly. But I don’t see how these people could be acting on emotions alone for months on end. Perhaps the emotions of elitist groupthink?

Then you have asshats like Stefan Halper who did it for the $. Pay attention you are witnessing Benjamin Arnold type historical figures in real time. Infamous, one and all.

I truly hope we hang some of these people.

43. spoogels says:

• Perot Conservative says:

My take:

1. CYA
      2. My understanding is the SC should either recommend charges, or shut up; no “limbo land gossip”
      3. Trying to Cover for Leakers

44. ROBBY ISAAC says:

In fact, I love trump and his administration. They are doing so great!.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

Poll: Only 21% of Americans Say Federal Government Provides Better Health Care When Compared to Private Insurance

46. winky says:

Watch a shocked Tucker Carlson interview a Los Angeles business owner showing what LA has become and how lawmakers have ignored this health crises. Talk about arrests…..these lawmakers should be arrested for putting peoples lives at risk. This is really gross and pathetic. Taxpayers are being ignored while all this scum is allowed to run California to the ground.

• Perot Conservative says:

– PG&E rates up
      – Added $23 / mo for fire costs
      – Some people losing their fire insurance
      – One day BART parking now $18 in one suburb, if you can find a spot; was $3.
      – red light camera ticket’s $450?

47. Perot Conservative says:

Judge Pirro lost her Mom.

48. hard masada says:

Here is a story you haven’t heard from the INFORMATION DISSEMINATORS; maybe if they did we would see a vast movement of people like what happened in the early 20th century. People back then moved to where the jobs were instead of waiting for GOVT Handouts. Another story not being told, is the declining cost of electricity to residential areas. I live in the Phoenix Metro area and one of the suppliers of electricity is SRP (Salt River Project). They just announced a DROP in rates of 2.2% and I have seen a significant drop in my bill throughout the last two years.