Strong Panel Segment With Joe diGenova Discussing Origin of FISA Abuse….

A great panel segment delivered by Mike Huckabee tonight as Rudy Giuliani, Robert Ray and particularly Joe diGenova discuss the origin of the 2016 Russia conspiracy narrative, the FISA court and specifically the abuses of the NSA database. [Background]

Mr. diGenova outlines the nature of how the FISA-702(16)(17) database searches were weaponized for political spy operations.  Quite good:

[The panel segment starts at 10:09 prompted, just hit play]

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Common Core, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, NSA, President Trump, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, TowerGate, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

224 Responses to Strong Panel Segment With Joe diGenova Discussing Origin of FISA Abuse….

1. CarolynH says:

He said Admiral Rogers is the hero. Have to agree. What he said that I don’t remember is Admiral Rogers not only went to President Trump, but he went to the FISA court and the head FISA judge and filled her in.

• Perot Conservative says:

That was some of the “new meat” Joe DiGenova (two Caps!) put on the bones.

Didn’t he say Admiral Rogers spent a week with the FISA Judge(Judge Collyer?).

• Newhere says:

CTH has highlighted from the beginning that Admiral Rogers personally delivered findings to the FISC (I believe he did so in October 2016). What DGenova adds that I think is new is that Admiral Rogers continued to work with head judge Collyer “for months” to “uncover the people who did it” (i.e., the people who lied to the court and performed non-compliant searches) and has delivered that information to AG Barr.

• mr.piddles says:

Well, it makes sense that if Collyer was going to write it up from the FISC side, she would need to have all the audit data from NSA… Plus I’d imagine draft reviews and whatnot.

• BigTalkers says:

QUESTION… Then how did the FBI SUBSEQUENTLY gain extentions to their original FISA Warrant from this court?

• Abe Pecota says:

How do you catch a thief?

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

There ya go, good shot, man!!!!

So much out there, but we have had Sundance connect a gazillion dots…this puzzle is almost complete, including who’s been grabbing bait on the trotline.

• Pelayo says:

What Admiral Rodgers and Judge Collyer were working on was the corrupt and illegal access of the NSA data base. The FISA warrant applications were on a distinct track I suppose. I could see how they would have been acutely attuned to the outside contractors doing searches and not minimizing results. I bet they could not have fathomed until later that career employees of FBI and DOJ would out and out lie to the FISC.

What I read recently on another Sundance blog was that the NSA 702 queries were being done so often on the same persons that it was the equivalent of spying on them in real time.

• Pelayo says:

• Lindenlee says:

God bless that man! I KNEW that he was not leaving u til he had e erything he needed to have. May God protect him in his retirement.

• Susan Bolle says:

And that Brennan would be needing not one lawyer but five… 🙂
        That was sooo mellifluous.

• wlbeattie says:

We all know why the Obama Administration & IC wanted to sack Adm Rogers!
      Because he was the one True Patriot out of the lot of them!
      Thank God for Adm. Rogers & President Donald Trump!

• Bob Parker says:

I absolutely LOVE Joe D & his wife & law partner Victoria Toensing!! Both so knowledgeable.

By the way, Joe D is interviewed weekly on WMAL on Mondays. It is appointment radio/MUST listen. It is always available online too!

• SharonKinDC says:

And Friday mornings, too!

• strateshooter says:

listening to Joe D makes me happy…
          I had a nice dream last nite…I pictured the CNN newsroom one morning and guys shouting ‘Hey , ya hear Brennan was arrested for treason last nite’?
          Other guys says …’Yeah !! Say , have ya seen anything of Steltzer, Cuomo and Erin this morning ? Shouldn’t they be in by now ‘?

It was a nice dream. I slept well.

• Skippy says:

How does one square Valerie Jarrett”s tweet today saying all laws were followed by President Obama? I mean morally, socially, politically, intellectually, how does one not feel revolted by such an apperently brazen lie even today by Jarrett given all that’s come out? Full disclosure: I voted twice for President Obama (I tended to always vote Democrat) but during his reign, I had many disturbing moments where I totally (100%) disaggreed with his direction for our Country. So much so, that I investigated President Trump from June 2015 on and felt confident voting for him in 2016 as I will in 2020.

I only view all these malfeasant acts that will come out shortly as good for Americans. Now if we could seriously address our Southern Border, I would sleep better at night for my kids and grandkids.

• chuckyschmucky says:

Admiral Rogers’s discovery of the illegal surveillance will be the opening scene of the movie. That is, if anybody in Hollyweird dares to make it, and dares to be honest.

• PoCoNoMo says:

Oh, yeah, that would be one wild movie. And Devin Nunes, he must’ve had one hell of a time on the gang of 8 when he brought news to Trump, and then EVERYbody was on his case. He was surrounded by enemies, crikey!

2. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

This is actually hitting mainstream now.
    First laid out on CTH!
    When other names than Trump will be revealed I think all hell breaks loose. They spied on anyone!

• The Boss says:

Maxine better prepare for the mother of all bitch slaps. Fo T Fi of them!

• LEET says:

SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty:

I wonder how many of our congress-critters were spied on! I have often wondered how many of our Congress critters were/are under the threat of blackmail/bribery. Definitely worth investigating which congressmen and women were spied on and their subsequent votes on bills.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Everyone. They had unfettered access to databases and whenever someone was in their way they checked on them. Put name into the programm and then get the info. That easy.

A candy shop for swamp critters.

• Bill says:

Which explains so much. Roberts ACA vote. Napalotano reeducation. Possilby Sessions turning into the cowardly lion, an so on.

• bessie2003 says:

I will never forget the look on Chief Justice Roberts’ face when he left a meeting at the WH shortly before the Court’s ruling on the ACA. I said out loud, to my husband, that man’s just seen a ghost. No one will ever convince me he hadn’t just been shown blackmail material that day. If so, he should have resigned that day instead of allowing a separate branch of government (the Judiciary) be held hostage to another branch’s (Executive) machinations.

• Average joe says:

And which ones used the payoff slushfund,with Our tax dollars to conceal sexual “Indiscretions”……

• Average joe says:

And which ones used the slushfund,from Our tax dollars ,to pay off plaintiffs for sexual indiscretions…..

• Elric VIII says:

And how many congress-crittters were using the system foer their own illegal purposes, such as blackmail, insider trading, etc.?

• Lindenlee says:

Yep… It is disgusting and terrifying how widespread the corruption and bad character is among our government, the nightmare of the Founders. They used to emphasize how important is was that we elect people of good character.

Now, if we had kept civics in the school, and SMALLER CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS, WITH REPS OFFICING FROM THEIR DISTRICT, the relationship that is supposed to exist between the people and their only directly elected representatives would provide more oversight, and would attract better people. AND would GET THEM OUT OF THE ORBIT OF THE DC LOBBYISTS. See http://www.americaagain.net.

The current structure of gov’t, combined with the size of it, and all in one place, makes for concentration of power, and then deep corruption with all of the attendant problems. When this cleansing is done, some changes need to happen at a very fundamental level, to safeguard liberty.

• I bet Mark Warner is booking long term travel plans – outside of the country.

• Pelayo says:

or Supreme Court votes.

• Susan Bolle says:

In 2014, Brennan admits to spying on Senate staffers.

• Uncompliant2 says:

thank you for posting this; for emphasis, this interview with was done in early February 2013, just a few months after Obama’s victory in the 2012 presidential campaign.

Based on Waters’ comments, one can reasonably deduce that the “database” was being used in 2012; they imply the database being used by Obama and the DNC was created by Obama. I think it was the NSA database. Listen to what Waters says: “that database
      0:22
      will have information about everything
      0:26
      on every individual in ways that it’s
      0:28
      never been done before…”

• bessie2003 says:

Just my imagination, but think Schmidt, the head of Google at that time, helped to create their own private database from that NSA material;

again, just a hunch, but feeds my imaginative mind as to why he quit his position and went into private business, some reports said, at the Obama home in D.C. where V. Jarrett also lives/works.

If so it’s not inconceivable they continue to build their database with whatever workarounds and back doors they were able to put in place before spygate even began to make its appearance; might explain the former President and his divergent cabinet members continued international travels following wherever our current President travels, to collect whatever information their secret data collection program has gathered.

I think I read too many spy novels in my youth 🙂

• Susan Bolle says:

Can’t ever forget Judge Roberts twisting the OCare tax case brought to the SC. Oh it’s legal…we just have to make a few adjustments, even if it’s not our job to do so. Who’s to say that threats were not made to those who were spied on.

3. Perot Conservative says:

Congratulations to Sundance & team. Quite an acknowledgement!

Hazza!

4. Chip Doctor says:

There is no way that this gets whitewashed. The big ugly is coming very soon. We have waited and waited. Time to restore justice. I just can’t wait. POTUS keeps his promises……again. Drain the swamp and MAGA!

• Beyond Frustrated says:

I’ve been following CTH and other such sources for some time now. I have zero confidence that anything will happen to hold these people accountable. None. Nada. Zip.

Face reality: Washington DC is a lawless zone.

• Deb says:

And Trump will never win the nomination.

With God, all things are possible. Saying something will never happen is just plain stupid.

Will it happen? Maybe not. But it’s possible. So pray and work hard to help make it happen. The only thing that has ever fixed tyranny is people getting off their butts and fighting hard until they win.

If you spread defeatist pessimism, you deserve to be a slave.

5. So nice to see the admirable Admiral Rogers get recognized for his actions.

• TarsTarkas says:

I think one of the reason why he went to Trump to inform the POTUS-elect he was being listen in and spied on because of how he got used as a prop to support the Benghazi whitewash and resented it.

• joeknuckles says:

And possibly also because a FISA judge already knew that he knew. Not doing so would have made him complicit.

• CirclinTheDrain says:

Something doesn’t add up. The FISA warrants were renewed into 2017. If Rogers and Collyer worked together for months, why were these warrants renewed?

• Rex says:

It adds up if she is from the Bush/John Roberts family tree.

• Bryan Alexander says:

Only 2 possible answers:
            1. The court is so secretive that they didn’t know that the Page FISA Warrants had been re-upped.

2. To see who all was dirty.

• Cam Heck says:

or, God forbid,
              3. Collier had to go through the motions with Rogers when he came to her with this information (what choice would she have?) but had no intentions whatsoever of actually bringing the corruption to light, much less holding anyone accountable or changing “how things are done” .

• John says:

Id prefer to think his motives were more altruistic. Admiral Rogers is a patriot doing his patriotic duty, not some dude seeking revenge for slights against him.

6. Uncle Max says:

Saw it earlier. Joe was direct and animated. He is pissed, and I get the strong impression he is being fed info, as he is strongly pushing hard… letting it be widely known, that he is not going to let the DC crowd just let all of this slide. I await indictments… I really hope they happen. I doubt we’ll get as many as I’d like, but Joe is clearly putting his reputation on the line signaling his peers that he wants pelts… and he is cognizant of just how seriously F’d up the Obama administration weaponized and abused its power. I look forward to a announcement that Admiral Rogers has been testifying the last year and submitting detailed testimony setting up actual accountability for FISA and the rest going forward. ( I mean… I really hope to find out that’s what’s been going on )

• Perot Conservative says:

Joe DiGenova (DiGenova – c’mon folks!) also uses a precise term – DIRTY COPS.

I see POTUS has picked it up.

Some people simply don’t comprehend paragraphs and chapters. Simplicity.

7. Newhere says:

What is the Comey report coming out in 2 weeks?

8. Dim Osmab says:

I think there will be no bombshells in IG Fisa report, so dont expect much.

They are not stupid, and they covered their asses with legal language.
    Like that paragraph where “us firm hired person 1 to research candidate 1”

Everething that they did is covered whith this 100 pages of legal mosaic

• Mark McQueen says:

I think you misunderstood if you think the coming DOJ investigation is dependent on the IG report. The IG investigation and report could be very useful as a preliminary to a criminal investigation but it is not an essential “make or break” inquiry.

• Redzone says:

Given the track record of investigations like this, I would tend to share your skepticism. However, this seems different.

I have heard Giuliani, DiGenova, S. Carter, J. Solomon, and others say “100%” there will be indictments. I haven’t heard that level of confidence previously expressed. There may not be as many as we would like; but at this point, I’m happy to hear the hammer is about to drop!

Another good sign is the journalist Bob Woodward, who has been a crazy anti-Trump Russian conspiracy theory promoter, just came out stating the dossier was garbage. Seems to me he’s trying to pivot from his last 2 years of idiocy in an effort to salvage what’s left of his reputation as a “reporter,” (at least in his own mind).

All of the above are great reasons to be optimistic. Now, I just hope that pesky Statute of Limitations (SOL) that the politicians enacted for themselves doesn’t get in the way of the FISA abuses, Hillary’s abuses, Obama and Co. abuses, etc. Any thoughts on the SOL potential issues by any resident attorneys?

• Perot Conservative says:

Hard to cover lying.

Hard to cover omitting exculpatory evidence.

Hard for ATTORNEY James Baker to sign a FISA application, and then say “Opps, I didn’t read what I signed”. (Epoch Times)

9. Dim Osmab says:

These panel making same mistake as Trump haters, who where waiting for indictments.
    Do you really believe that Yates, Brennan etc will be indicted?

They are untouchable, they know too much, they will never be in court, get over it.

Look how deep state protected Wolf, fisa leaker.

• Redzone says:

Again, your skepticism is valid. We don’t know. But, that happened under Rosenstein/Sessions. Hopefully, the selection of prosecutors and judges won’t be “fixed” like for, Awan, Manafort, etc. Funny how those judge rotations end up having the exact judges randomly assigned the Dems always want/need.

• boomerbeth says:

The surveillance has been going in since the patriot Act was pulled out of a dusty desk drawer to be signed by W. In 2001 after a tragedy iof epic proportions, hmm?

Di Genova is a great pundit…full of sound bites.

BUT….Who was FBI Director since 2001?

Why of all the capable people in our country was Mule-Liar in control of the FISC evidence?

Mike Rogers better have 24/7 security. Or he might drown in a Rowboat too.

• John says:

Skepticism is valid but this guy reads like a Soros plant.

• Mark McQueen says:

Fundamental difference. President Trump was never involved in underlying crimes in which indictments were possible.

10. fred5678 says:

I don;t think Joe would be so forceful and confident unless real manure is about to hit the fan.

• Mark McQueen says:

I agree and it’s not just Joe as Redzone noted above. Kind of makes me wonder why the Dems in control are quietly, yet publicly, backing away from impeachment too. 😉

• Redzone says:

Great point. Lots of subtle indicators that are recently appearing.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

And note how none of the D’s attack Trump for his spying remarks.
        Shouldn’t they screech all day how “unhinged Trump” is asking for his political enemies to be hanged for “made up” treason?

No, they avoid the theme like the pest.
        Same with the releases from Rep. Doug Collins.. they should scream to the high heavens about it. No word. Complete avoidance by D’s and media.

• Remington..... says:

Remember what the bag lady said. To paraphrase…..” if the SOB gets elected, we will all hang” Just seems to resonate more lately. Without being overly optimistic, I believe it’s time.

• Anya says:

I think we will eventually find out bo and shillary armed isis. That they continued to support while our troops fought them..jmo

11. CoHoBo says:

This really highlights how much the Mueller/Weissmann report was about narrative and not substance. The corrupt predicate is barely even touched upon.

12. conservalicious says:

Man, did you notice Jane Harmon after Bob Woodward spoke? I thought she was going to fall out of her chair! Hahaha!

13. boomerbeth says:

Robert Mule-LIAR was FBI DIRECTOR during the obama admin. Is he going to be indicted? You think Comey will go down alone? HE DIDNT START THIS CHAOS.
    Mule-Liar had to appear several times in the FISA court AFTER He LIED TO FISC..
    PLEEESE!
    No one is going down or this info would not be out there unti”their homes are raided.

14. Average joe says:

15. Derangement Syndrome says:

I hope Comey’s next Twitter photo, is of himself standing in the bottom of a porter-potty, with the question: “How deep does this shit go?”

16. Michael in Dublin says:

If Trump has been so eager for Russia to become great and the USA to fail why have so many of his actions made life so much harder for the Russian government?

The arguments of Hillary Clinton and all the Democrat leadership that Trump is a Russian pawn are totally illogical. Perhaps they actually know in their hearts that this is not true. However, for purely political reasons they must loudly proclaim the lie because they have no plan to improve security in the USA, balance the budget, pay back the debt and encourage private enterprise.

• H.R. says:

Michael: “[…] they must loudly proclaim the lie because they have no plan to improve security in the USA, balance the budget, pay back the debt and encourage private enterprise.”

Oh, they have a plan.

They are in politics to scheme, scam, and skim to increase their personal wealth and power. That, and the cocktails and canapes.

Pretending to govern, pretending they care about their constituents, and pretending they care about the country is just the annoying part of their job as they go about their pillaging and enslavement of America.

That’s the plan.

• Adorable deplorable says:

That is because they i.e. Hillary and ilk are the true Russian pawns!!!! They make my blood boil. I think the bigger scandal is going to be when Obama’s sealed documents are unsealed! That will be the biggest fraud on tge American people! !!! There I said it!

17. stablesort says:

Can you imagine writing a letter to Ilhan Omar demanding that she take action on this? I’m skeptical that our government has the desire, let alone what it takes, to clean out this cesspool.

• Mark McQueen says:

Ilhan Omar (and the rest of Congress) is irrelevant when it comes to Grand Juries and prosecutions. It’s all about the AG’s Office (specifically the AG himself) and what they decide to do.

18. Daniel says:

FISA abuse noted by FISA judge. Warrant renewals approved after that? Either I’m getting it wrong or was other FISA judges not read into this? Are they going down too?

While this may be the big ugly, I wonder why this all seems so beautiful to me?

I was made aware of the massive NSA data collection long before 9/11. It was being discussed on slashdot.org for years prior and different code names were discovered for different facets of the program. Echelon if this rings any bells for anyone? How about the whistle blowers pointing to the strange government rooms installed at all major telecom hubs in the US and around the world? People have imagined for SO long I had a tin foil lining under my hat.

And with the announcement of the NSA recommending after decades of this that it’s somehow “more trouble than it’s worth” rings incredibly false. People here commented that “they’ll just turn it back on again when people forget about it” which would only be possible if these anti-constitutional nukes are denuclearized without supervision or public confirmation. The physical installation aspects of this are F’ing enormous. MASSIVE infrastructure and management is required to run and maintain that beast. If you hear about “turning it off” and nothing about dismantling and declassification, then you need to remain furious.

• Rock Knutne says:

Daniel ~

Great post!

Right on the money and my fear as well.

If it remains in the hands of the personnel that was put in place by the likes of Mueller and likely many swamp rats before him, I’m not very hopeful.

If It’s dismantled by someone like Admiral Rogers or someone(’s) loyal to President Trump’s agenda of draining the swamp, I’d say we have a chance.

Otherwise the next UniParty critter that wins the presidency is likely to use it just like obama did.

• CountryDoc says:

That was my reaction as well, yesterday: B***S***!!. I won’t believe it until I hear Trump, Nunes, and Rogers say it, and even then I will be suspect. It is a useful tool..

People just need to know they will hang, if they use it inappropriately.

• Mark McQueen says:

A lot of people don’t realize how much the Patriot Act watered down the legal safeguards in place over FISA….for what they were worth.

19. Eric French says:

When I heard DiGenova mention Roger’s, my jaw dropped. This is going to happen, Trump IS going to drain the swamp. Thank God. Amen. Our beloved country just might be saved.

20. Sidney Powell says:

Yay!! It was about a year ago when Joe and I were on Laura’s show and I was jumping up and down about the FISC decision. It is key!! The Truth is coming out, and there will be extraordinary weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth! Stay tuned. . . Wolverines 😁 Great panel! Look forward to the names of ALL the private contractors and to see just how far back it goes!

• beachbum31 says:

Solomon says: check the tidbit at the 5:30 mark that he says is coming out today.

• Dr.Jay says:

Ah yes. Ukraine and the DNC.

Starts with a G
        Speaks Moldovan (at least one of them, no not Romanian), Ukranian (& Russian probably)
        Were at a conference at the Library of C in April 2016 in the USA, as part of a group of 64 Ukainians, some stayed for a while.
        Got a bunch of files from the DNC, from someone(s) at the DNC, apparently via a USB stick.
        Probably are best buddies with Chalupa, or Alperovitch, or both
        And ends with a 2.

• Flight93Gal says:

Completely agree, Sidney and I would like to add one thing:.Governor Huckabee gets a GIANT KUDOS!!!

BEST interview I have heard in a long time–fluid and with excellent follow ups and transitions.

OMG, Memo to Laura and Sean: Please listen to this over and over again to learn how to conduct a flowing, compelling interview with sequenced questions that reveal everything!

• twingirls (@twingirls49) says:

Question…you say private contractors not government contractors. Can you explain the difference? And if private contractors who/what gives approval?

• swissik says:

A private company that works for the government via a government contract to perform a specific project is usually referred to as a government contractor whether that is all the company does or just part of what it does. I am perfectly fine with being corrected on that.

• gildie says:

Don’t forget the “rending of garments”. Always liked that one.

• TheTorch says:

What an honor to have another Sidney Powell post at the tree house.

The tide is turning, the hammer is coming down. Now the Mueller report is done and dusted, the real truth can surface and finally see the light of day. This is going to be a heck of a ride but I think some of these cretins are finally going to get their comeuppance. Justice may yet prevail!

21. Dr.Jay says:

Di Genova says that there were 4 contractors using FISA searches for 4 years before election to research against GOP candidates… WOW

How does HE know it is 4 contractors, WE even still do not know that?, LOL.

22. Dr.Jay says:

Di Genova: In two weeks another investigation/report will come out, about just one person: Comey and he will have a big issues.

23. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Bob Woodward’s “STELLAR ASSESSMENT”

Annex B pg 23
    “Judgments are not meant to imply that we have proof to show something to be a fact”

“Pearl Harbor 2: Trump-Russia Collusion”
    brought to you be the makers of….
    “Iraq: WMD”

Truly “stellar” Bob.

24. Carrie says:

Literally the best synopsis I have heard on the MSM. Gov. Huckabee put together a great panel and knocked this one out of the park. Many times these abuses are described in such granular detail that the general public just glosses over it. But he is gifted in packaging difficult concepts in a simple way and with a bow on top. We have enjoyed another type of genius here uncovering all of the minutiae of these elaborate crimes on this website, but unfortunately the vast majority of the public doesn’t always enjoy that like we do.
    On a side note, it looks like Rudy is gunning for Comey first! Go Rudy!

• Perot Conservative says:

No, the DOJ likely set that timeline. Don’t know how that supposed investigation slipped our minds.

McCabe – nothing
      Woolfe – watered down
      Awan – punted?

Ugh!

25. Will Hunt says:

The timeline here is extremely disconcerting or should be for anyone concerned about justice being done. Collyer’s memo was written how long ago?????

• doofusdawg says:

Exactly. And after the memo and all the spying then they approve a spy in Trump’s campaign. Doesn’t add up. Me thinks Digenova just started reading CTH and is repeating what he read. Hell, in that radio interview he wasn’t even going to give Sundance credit till the host interrupted and cut him off.

However, it would be a hoot if Woodward stepped in at this late hour and won himself another Pulitzer.

26. James Street says:

Mike Huckabee’s opening statement:
    “The Trump world is now ramping up a campaign to turn the collusion tables and targeting undercover Democrats who were involved.”

For the last week I’ve noticed this. Joe diGenova, Mark Levin, Sundance, Rush…. Something is going on.

• Perot Conservative says:

Like Ristivan warned, it has to happen via proper channels.

I honestly hope President Trump stays out of the mud and just pops a Diet Coke and enjoys the show! OK, a few retweets. … No reason to rub it in their faces daily … Fox night time can do that.

• AmericaFirst says:

Any comment by the President would give the defendants fodder to claim that they can no longer get a fair trial so their respective cases should be dismissed. And partisan judges just might do it.

No, better to leave it alone and let the prosecutors walk each and every jury through the massive and explicit evidence of wrongdoing such that even a left coast jury can see what actually ought to be done for justice – even if they refuse to do it due to their own predilections (a la OJ Simpson).

Even if some of the bad actors get off, at least through the repetition of the evidence, which some media would finally have to cover, the criminal regime through which we have recently lived WILL be thoroughly exposed.

• CountryDoc says:

All of the Trump tweets that have made patriots cringe and enemies cry criminal, have turned out to be not true, and have, in fact, been strategically effective at keeping the rats moving. I used to worry about him. I don’t worry any more. We.have.no.idea what he is going through, but he keeps winning on our behalf, beyond our wildest dreams.

27. TrumpPatriot says:

I do not understand why Democrats in Congress are continuing the legal harassment of the President, and an extension of “the coup”. There is so much information available, if only on the web, (where most are getting their info anyway), of the corruption and cover-up attempt in the highest circles of government, I do not see how it is possible not to be “woke”, and even the strongest anti-Trumpers seem to be standing back if not down. Yet Congress is intent on continuing this farce that seems to me will be further exposed for what it is.

Can there be ANY legal ramifications for elected officials who knowingly promote via investigation the continued coup attempt?

• Bill says:

Rats on a sinking ship. Last gasps for survival.

• CountryDoc says:

Their comments can be used to re-inforce intent, and cover up when they face trial. But these, even hillary and Obama, are all clowns, albiet evil, bold, and intelligent clowns, blinded by their perception of backing by a more powerful evil force. This is who we must spill sunshine on. We have not clearly seen the real targets of justice yet. But we see their tracks, we know they are planning, conniving, colluding.

The most powerful thing we can do is live righteously by His Truth, and lead those in our families and communities to seek Truth — Jeffersonian principle style, but with the purity of Washington, the humility of Lincoln. Without God we are powerless. With him and with the faith of His spirit in us — we can reclaim our country and return our country to submission to him.

Our republic is designed to offer the same freedoms and independent will that God gives us, but it is designed to encourage its citizenry to be led by God.

It is the enemies of God that are trying to take down our sacred nation.

• Mark McQueen says:

There is a huge “fog” created by the separation of powers issue. While Congress certainly needs to be reigned in when they overstep authority, don’t expect EVERY possible legal ramification to be pursued.

28. WCK says:

Have heard from various talking heads (Hannity, et al.) of the “coming soon” tsunami of evidence/proof of the corruption endemic in the Deep State, Obama, etc., and not leaving out the RINOS who are certain to also be involved. But nothing ever comes of it. Will believe it when I see it. Not holding my breath.

• CountryDoc says:

They are codependent “look at me” criers, more interested in attention to themselves.

The Jedi’s are the Sekulows, Nunes, Rogers, DeGenovas, Huckabees, and whoever is persevering in the circle of those trusted by Donald. He gives everyone a chance, but is quick to show those who are not trustworthy the door.

29. IrishEyesSouth says:

TickTock.

30. saywhat64 says:

If Collyer worked with Admiral Rogers for months, then what is the possibility that she has granted FISA warrant (s) on members of the SpyGate conspirators? Not sure who would have been the party to apply but that would sure be an interesting development that would indicate we may be much closer to the Big Ugly than everyone thinks. The fact that the FISA court has been very quiet about everything and the last Rosenstein FISA application was approved makes me very curious about what has been going on though…So many questions still not answered..

• Perot Conservative says:

Will we take down 6, 12, or dozens?

That is the hope. But right now we are trusting Joe D, Sara Carter, Hannity, J Solomon, Andrew McCarthy, and a few others.

• Bulldog84 says:

I agree; many questions. If Judge Collyer was working with Adm. Rogers, why were FISA warrants subsequently approved?

The applications need to be de-classfied. Hopefully that will answer some questions.

• CountryDoc says:

I have prayed that our excellent spy tools have been being used effectively against our treasonous dark spies, and that there is much more than we know. What I see is calculated, disruptive actions by the white hats (including PDJT) designed to keep the rats moving and force them into the sunlight — more than enough to convict in court, but into the sunlight so much that even the hypnotized citizens of our republic cannot deny the evil they have.

• Mark McQueen says:

IMO we ARE closer than a lot of people think…without some secret warrant.

31. CNY3 says:

Thank God they are the good guys!! Truth and Trump 2020.

32. CNY3 says:

Time to pray for the safety of Admiral Rogers!!!!!😇🙏❤️

• CountryDoc says:

I pray and am confident that everything Admiral Rogers knows has been recorded in multiple copies, and available to white hats when needed.

33. Landslide says:

Hubby and I actually “high-fived” during the broadcast! Primarily due to Joe D.’s statements, but also because Mike Huckabee was excellent. I never watch Laura, but Mike would be a stellar replacement.

Hope is rising! 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

34. The Obama criminals likely would’ve gotten away with all of this if they hadn’t so doggedly pursued Trump in an effort to bring him down. They may otherwise been able to sweep a lot of their criminality under the rug, and keep a lot of the criminals embedded in the DOJ. Instead, they tripled down and went for broke, and will now lose everything because of it.

35. Zippy says:

Rep. Ratcliffe along with Gowdy saw the unredacted FISA warrant applications. He says “VERIFIED APPLICATION” in big bold letters was at the beginning of each application claiming that the Woods Procedures (verification) had been complied with when they most certainly were not.

Rep. Ratcliffe: Comey, Yates, McCabe & Rosenstein Caught Lying on FISA Warrants to Spy on Trump
    22 Apr 2019

• Zippy says:

• Bill says:

D–m it! They are making me believe. Don’t get my hopes up and let me down. I feel like I’ve been taking crazy pills for 10 years of Obama and Trumps first two years. Down was up, left was right, and 2+2 equaled 22. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!! My sanity depends on it!!!

• Mark McQueen says:

Another important aspect is did they not VERIFY that Carter Page is “an agent of a foreign government”? Is not THAT the essential justification for the Title 1 warrant?

36. CountryDoc says:

There have been comments here that Admiral Rogers destroyed or lost the paper trail that could have been better used to convict some traitors. No implication that he did it intentionally. I don’t remember where I read it. it was on CTH in the last two weeks. Is there truth to that? All praise here for the Admiral, and I have heard no other negative things about him

37. teeheeman says:

Maybe this has been answered somewhere in the comments but what exactly is the report on “Comey and Comey only” that Joe D indicates is coming out in two weeks? Is that an OIG report? Can’t remember hearing about this – he thinks there will be bombshells in the report.

Thanks Treepers. This is getting good, REAL good…….

38. RobInPA says:

Great question!

Who and/or what agency is publishing this report?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

39. george says:

I search out every interview- radio or tv- that I can find with Joe Di Genova. I thought last night’s interview was totally captivating.

40. 6x47 says:

This is very gratifying to hear well-connected heavyweights speaking openly and specifically about these matters. Finally, it appears that VSG POTUS Trump is going to drop the hammer on the conspiracy.

And I’m tickled how all of this occurred without any of the “stealth/undercover heroes” of certain people on Twitter.

And in retrospect, the Mueller probe and all the other Deep State machinations will be seen for what they really are: The frantic last-ditch defense of fanatical Obamaites who know their position is hopeless and untenable.

41. Perot Conservative says:

Not sure why The Hill is delaying John Solomon’s article.

And Sundance is correct: diGenova.

My bad.

42. Fools Gold says:

Can’t wait to watch Brennan’s house being raided live on CNN…

43. Thanks Sundance for posting this. I saw this last night, and went back to Fox newsclips to re-watch. I have always wondered why the FISA Judges were remaining silent though all of the revelations – Joe D cleared that up. Fingers crossed that as these investigations roll out, that all Americans start to see the insurrection that the Obama administration was carrying out – and that Hillary would have continued had she been elected. I am hoping for some MSM whup-ass as well.

44. Anyone remember then inferences made a couple years ago about corrupt FBI agents having a weapon on their nightstand and every now and then they looked at it………perhaps as a method of escape?

45. JL says:

Rudy is just sitting there listening and learning. Analysts, observers, and sleuths from entirely outside government are so far ahead of these people that it’s shocking.

46. Lindenlee says:

Oh, I see. I am reserving judgment on that. I have very smart and level-headed friends who love it, but I am not sure. Just observing at this point. Enough inconsistencies to be unsure.

47. thomas says:

So why alert the criminals..? Why are they not arrested..? wtf..?

48. Folks, If you know of anybody who is unaware of what the FAKE-RUSSIA-COLLUSION story is truly about…PLEASE…have them watch this video.
    ~Failed Barack Hussein Obama…Purposely, Deceitfully & Illegally…used the Intel Community to SPY on U.S. Citizens TRAMPLING on OUR 4th Amendment Rights.~

49. Perot Conservative says:

Washington Examiner: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, Joe diGenova says

It covered last night, and then this tidbit.

“U.S. Attorney John Huber is conducting an investigation into FBI misconduct.”

50. merrly says:

Note the year that they’re talking about when all this weaponized spying began against the Republican party…4 years before 2016 – that is 2012. Obama’s 2nd term. Now we know what he meant when he said to Russia that he would have more flexibility after his re-election! Obama committed treason against this country.