Tuesday April 23rd – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

158 Responses to Tuesday April 23rd – Open Thread

1. Garrison Hall says:

2. bakocarl says:

ONE

We have but one Father, Creator of all
    He gave us life but we suffered the Fall
    We fell into sin, away from His grace,
    Away from His garden, far from His Face.

We have but one Savior in Whom we trust
    Perfect in love, and yet perfectly just
    Born as a man, but all sin to deny
    Born to give life, and yet born to die

We have but one Spirit, our Holy Guide
    God’s gift, our Teacher, residing inside
    Teaching us how not to take but to give
    Teaching us how God wants us to live

We have but one Way, one Truth, one Life
    Bringing peace and joy, removing us from strife
    Through Whom we pray, praise, worship and sing
    Our Prophet, our Priest, and our Holy King

We have but one gate leading to one road
    Narrow and lowly, but taking life’s load
    Only the humble bow down to get in
    Walking in freedom, and walking from sin

We have but one life to live here below
    To understand God, more like Him to grow
    Doing good deeds God long ago prepared
    Adopted by God as children and heirs

We have but one mind, one heart, one soul
    Working together, loving God as our goal
    Throughout our lives until our light grows dim
    Then, at the end, give all glory to Him

We have but one reward when life is done
    Not conceived by man, present with God’s Son
    Because we trusted, He opened heaven’s door,
    All for eternity, forever more

God gives us life full of mercy and grace
    To be humble, and pray, and seek His Face
    Our God, the only God, our God is One
    Known in Three Persons, Father, Spirit and Son

3. Deplorable_Infidel says:

He That Is Spiritual

“He that is spiritual judgeth [discerneth] all things, yet he himself is judged [discerned] of no man” (I Cor. 2:15).
    We should all long to be truly spiritual, but what is true spirituality?
    In the Pauline Epistles the human race is divided, by the Spirit, into four classes: the natural man, the babe in Christ, the carnal Christian, and the spiritual Christian.
    All four of these are referred to in one passage of Scripture (I Cor. 2:14–3:4) and it should be noted that they are classified according to their ability to appreciate and assimilate “the things of God” as revealed in His Word.
    Through diligent, prayerful study of the Word, and with a sincere desire to obey it, the spiritual man has come to know God and the Lord Jesus Christ more and more intimately. Babes in Christ and carnal believers about him cannot “discern” him, simply because they have not come to know God as he. But he, having grown to spiritual maturity, quite understands them. He is among those of whom it is written:
    “But strong meat [solid food] belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil” (Heb. 5:14).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
      16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians chapter 3

1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
      2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
      3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
      4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

• TMonroe says:

“The truly spiritual man is so far above the wisest sages of this world, yes, so far above the mass of Christians with whom he comes into contact, that he can understand them, but they can never quite understand him.”

More mature than other brothers and sisters in Christ? Sure. But a mature Christian being ‘above the mass of Christians’ who are likewise redeemed and heirs through God? Again, ‘above’ the ‘mass of Christians’? Where does that come from?

Here’s what I do know:

Galatians 4:4-7 “But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, having been born of a woman, having been born under the Law, that He might redeem those under the Law, so that we might receive the divine adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” So you are no longer a slave but a son; and if a son, also an heir through God.”

And this: Luke 20:35-36 “But those having been considered worthy to obtain that which is to the age, and the resurrection which is from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage. For neither are they able to die any more, for they are like the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.”

• TMonroe says:

Here’s what I do know:

• Mandy says:

hmmm. I instantly thought of ….

Matthew 18

“Who Is the Greatest?

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.”

also Mark 10:

“Jesus Blesses Little Children

13 Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” 16 And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them.”

and back to Matthew, this time from Chapter 20:

20 Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.

21 “What is it you want?” he asked.

She said, “Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.”

22 “You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said to them. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?”

“We can,” they answered.

23 Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”

24 When the ten heard about this, they were indignant with the two brothers. 25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

but that’s just my take….

4. nwtex says:

The article is making my stomach turn I won’t read any further. It’s all yours.

After death: Washington state set to become the first to allow human composting
    Monday, April 22, 2019

-snipped-
    Washington state is set to become the first state to legalize “natural organic reduction” as a burial alternative — commonly referred to as human composting — if a bill passed by the legislature is signed by Gov. Jay Inslee.

The process will turn a body into soil within weeks…

• nwtex says:

This tweet was supposed to be with the above ^

WA Senate Democrats
      ‏Verified account @WASenDemocrats

SB 5001 passes the Senate on a 36-11 vote. It would make WA first in the nation— and probably the world — to allow human remains to be disposed of and reduced to soil through composting. It also allows for alkaline hydrolysis. #waleg
      6 Feb 2019

• citizen817 says:

• bakocarl says:

And the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
      The worms play pinochle on your snout

• Sobriquet4u says:

From the above article…
        Pete Seeger, the folk singer, crooned about the idea: “If I should die before I wake, all my bone and sinew take. Put them in the compost pile to decompose a little while,” goes the song “In Dead Earnest.”

“When radishes and corn you munch you may be having me for lunch.”

…that I even posted this.🤮

• CoffeeBreak says:

That just sounds so nasty. What the everloving eff. Wonder what uses they’ve got planned for their “soil”. Gardener’s delight (not really). My first thought always goes to money and who’s behind it.

• Menagerie says:

Catholics have specific rules about cremation, burial, etc. The Church is pretty late to the game in allowing even cremation, and after cremation the remains must be interred in hallowed ground, in other words a blessed or consecrated cemetary, and cremation is not to occur until after the funeral liturgy, if at all possible. Cremated remains must be interred and it is never permissible to scatter the ashes, and burial is still preferable.

There are very good reasons for these requirements. The dead body will be resurrected. It is to be treated with all possible respect, for death has not the last word. The human body is not compost, it still belongs to a person and to God.

• Rudy says:

That’s all well and good, but to be perfectly honest it’s also one of the primary reasons I am not and never will be a Catholic, practicing or otherwise. The thought of becoming a moldering corpse horrifies me much more than cleansing fire and then being freed from earthly bonds on the winds in a beautiful location.
        It’s the way I roll, and the way my family rolls ( the one I married into, I was raised Church of Christ and don’t have anything to do with them either).
        I don’t believe in the Christian style resurrection, or any of the varieties thereof.
        Just sayin’.

• New Nonna, Again!!! 🤗 says:

Menagerie, most of what you wrote I can concur with based on my knowledge of the Catholic faith. But as one aging parent prepared final wishes for the rest of the family to carry out at the appointed time, I spoke with my Catholic parish secretary. Seems my relative plans on being cremated and then brought to my area by another relative that lives in close proximity to her after her cremains get sent to her. Her wish is to have a Mass said for her here at my parish, with her cremains present for the Mass of Christian Burial.

My understanding all these years was that the deceased’s body must be present for the Mass and THEN sent to be cremated if that was the deceased’s final wishes. But the secretary told me that my parish does indeed celebrate a Mass for Christian Burial with cremations present.

Things change, I guess, as you said, as years ago cremated deceased weren’t permitted to be buried in Catholic cemeteries.

Since the human body will be raised again, I prefer being buried and returning to the earth from whence I came. Dust to dust…

• Bendix says:

How many horrible diseases are spread due to primitive ways of handling human remains?

• lotbusyexec says:

I used to have dreams like that – I’d wake up right before I was to hit the water, ground, black-top… Scary stuff!

• rrick says:

I think dreams of falling and running are the most common, rated #1 and #2 respectively. I have a recurring dream of flying into wires. Every pilot I have mentioned that to say they do too.

Each of those type of dreams share a common feature, the occurrence which leads to an ever deepening sense of impending doom then waking up only just before the final tragic consequence.

5. nwtex says:

I just hit the twilight zone.

A bit from the piece —>

The river is a living being. Parliament passed legislation declaring that Te Awa Tupua—the river and all its physical and metaphysical elements—is an indivisible, living whole, and henceforth possesses “all the rights, powers, duties, and liabilities” of a legal person.

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

😂😂😂

9. Dora says:

James Whistler – Symphony in Grey and Green: The Ocean, 1872

• nikkichico7 says:

I’m thinking about you Dora hoping for you and your knee surgery, God bless you with a lower blood pressure so you can move forward with your help .. ❤️

• Dora says:

Things are moving along. My doctor changed my medication dosage and my blood pressure has finally begun going down. I am now waiting for the surgeon to reschedule the surgery. It will be at least another money, maybe longer. He is very busy. You can’t believe how many people want new knees and other body parts these days. 🙂

Thank you for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.

• Dora says:

another month

• rrick says:

Sixteen months ago me mum had a hip replacement at age 81. Hip replacement surgery is messy – blood loss – so her hospital stay was for a 2nd day. Then Tri-Care required a 3rd day in the hospital. But otherwise the procedure was nearly an out patient surgery. How about that, medicine has advanced so much!

And she was walking with a normal gait within the week. Amazing.

My point is medical technology has come a long way baby. My prayer list does include you and all your medical professionals. God bless.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
          – Philippians 4:6

10. Dora says:

Personhood for rivers and mountains, but not for unborn children.

11. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.”
    Psalms 118:28 (KJV)

12. Dora says:

Terrible! Just terrible!

===

Chinese Police Beat 60 Christians, Close Church and then Bury Bibles

More than 100 Chinese police officers and SWAT team members closed a newly constructed church and beat dozens of Christians who were guarding it, and then buried Bibles and hymnbooks before leaving.

• spoogels says:

This is par for the course in China. The MOST evil most cruel bunch of Commie Bastards.
      I just read this last night:
      Russian Jews fled to Harbin China fleeing persecution. They lived there for a few years, then the Japs came-killing and torture-unbelievable cruelty. Then after WW2 the Chinese resumed the killings. Many fled to the west. Now they’ve built a Jewish Potemkin City in Harbin for Jewish tourists
      Sickening
      No doubt the Chinese are vicious bastards

Cities of Ice
      A dispatch from frozen Harbin, where Jews once flourished—and melted away

• Bendix says:

I had heard from a missionary there, that he is more of a threat to the Chinese because he is American, than because he is a Christian.
      Even as the Uniparty works to take it away, Americans represent freedom to the rest of a world, and freedom is the threat to Communism.

• Mandy says:

“The Protestant Three-Self Church and China Christian Council, and the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Church, are the three centralised and government-approved Christian institutions which regulate all local Christian gatherings, all of which are required to be registered under their auspices.”

There are over 28 million Christians in China. (further down that very long wiki page, you’ll see the numbers and a handy map of where they’re located.)

The state approved Churches are not being raided/eliminated. It’s the “underground churches” and “house churches” that are subject to raids/elimination.

Because often these kinds of orgs are used as cover for subversive activity (spying, planning revolution, etc, etc, etc.) the gov’t there won’t tolerate them.

Think of how WE respond to mosques where Imams are encouraging violence. We (or at least a lot of us) think those should be closed.

Same thing there – because they know that oftentimes, a ‘church’ is used as COVER for anti government activities, their government will not allow them to operate.

(I’m actually okay with the Chinese doing this BECAUSE I WANT MY GOVERNMENT to CLOSE A BUNCH OF MOSQUES HERE IN AMERICA, too.)

• Nick says:

If the underground Christian churches flourish, the Communist party realizes they will become advocates for things like color revolution, illegal immigration, and Muslim rights, just like almost all churches in the West. The CCP wants Christianity that is only pro-Chinese nationalist, if they have to have a foreign religion / ideology influencing their society at all.

13. duchess01 says:

Who Is Anna Conkey? San Diego Church Threatened By Gun-Wielding Woman

By Pritha Paul @ZiggyZina143
    04/22/19 AT 2:47 AM

14. kyblue says:

This gentleman explains why he supports President Trump, but not the GOP…he echos my sentiments. How about you all?

• lotbusyexec says:

I tell everyone I am a Trumpican – nothing more and nothing less!

• Dave says:

I’m with ya, Blue! My voter registration card reads Constitution Party, and candidates who think like the President automatically get my vote! As for the rest of the candidates, the Republicans are the lesser of the two evils if opposed by a Democrat. Dems NEVER get my vote, even when running unopposed!

• Bendix says:

I remember a woman who called in to Rush Limbaugh, telling him that she was a woman without a party.
      This was before Donald Trump announced his candidacy.
      It really burns me, how people who should know better blame President Trump for the sins of Republicans.

• boure says:

Erebusic marplots. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Perfect.

• boure says:

Erebusic marplots. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Perfect.

15. spoogels says:

NYT raises questions about safety of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner

It also includes disconcerting information, such as:

Faulty parts have been installed in planes. Tools and metal shavings have routinely been left inside jets, often near electrical systems. Aircraft have taken test flights with debris in an engine and a tail, risking failure.

On several planes, John Barnett, a former quality manager who worked at Boeing for nearly three decades and retired in 2017, discovered clusters of metal slivers hanging over the wiring that commands the flight controls. If the sharp metal pieces — produced when fasteners were fitted into nuts — penetrate the wires, he said, it could be “catastrophic.” (snip)

A spokesman for the Federal Aviation Administration, Lynn Lunsford, said the agency had inspected several planes certified by Boeing as free of such debris and found those same metal slivers. In certain circumstances, he said, the problem can lead to electrical shorts and cause fires.

16. nikkichico7 says:

Is Your Faith Genuine?
    APRIL 23, 2019

Matthew 7:13-27
    13 Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. 15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21 Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, `I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’ 24 Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell–and great was its fall.”

During my first pastorate in the mountains of North Carolina, I traveled throughout the area meeting people, telling them about the Lord, and inviting them to church. They all claimed to believe in Jesus even though many had no interest in church or the Bible and their lives showed no evidence of salvation. I feared that whatever faith they had would not take them to heaven.

Believing in vain is probably more common in the church than we’d care to admit. Some people assume they are Christians simply because they were raised in a Christian family or have attended church since childhood. Sometimes they merely believe the facts about Jesus in the same way that they’re confident George Washington existed.

However, there are also many people who deliberately limit what they believe about Christ and His Word. They don’t want a faith that requires them to forsake their sins and change their lifestyle. If asked what they believe, they may respond that their faith is a private matter.

Other people have been led to think they are saved because of an experience. They may have heard a nebulous invitation to make Jesus a part of their life, or perhaps an encounter at a conference made them feel close to God.

Today’s passage is a sobering warning. How can we be certain that our faith is genuine and our salvation is sure? Jesus said the proof lies in our obedience to God’s Word. If we are in Christ, then as He works to conform us to His image, the evidence will be displayed in our character, conduct, and conversation.
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

17. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

18. Coming soon to your city/neighborhood – Equity Officer.

The American Planning Association (Association of Urban Planners) recently adopted “Equity Policy Guidelines” that will be implemented across most city planning departments. One of several policy construct is every city planning department to have an “Equity Officer” to address inequity in planning related matters, particularly concerning gentrification.

This is code speak for institutional socialism.

Much more in this important, but little discussed, policy statement. It is far reaching and will impact every citizen in most cities (large and small).

• Bendix says:

They’ve been trying to pull this stuff in one guise or another, since the Carter era.
      Remember how Carter angered some when he did not support the HUD plan to introduce different groups into neighborhoods for “balance” or something?
      He misspoke and used the term ethnic purity.
      We’ve seen these people come back, time and again, under different cover, such as global warming and efficiency.
      Lately it’s that people are oppressed by their zip codes (don’t laugh. people are buying it) and HUD is pushing not housing, but access to “high achievement areas”.

MY question is this – why, under someone such as Obama, new missions, guidelines, etc. can be adopted, which have the force of laws; but when we the people vote in someone new, to show our disagreement with this, we find that these changes are permanent, never to be undone?
      What is Dr. Ben Carson doing at HUD?
      If he can’t alter the course of this misuse of taxpayer funds, why not, and who can?
      BTW, this new housing being built is not being built for “underserved” Americans or any Americans at all.
      It is being built to dump as many Third Worlders as possible ito middle class neighborhoods.
      These people are not going to end up living next door to Oprah.

I am so, so tiied of the government only working one way, when it serves a predetermined agenda.

And while we are at it, how about fixing the Post Office?
      The federal government has a legal duty to do that, not to try to run it into the ground.
      I want my affordable (barely) shipping option for overseas packages back!

I appreciate, yes I do, what our president has done on trade agreements.
      But that’s one small piece of the global agenda defeated.
      He has people working for him. Can’t they get on these things? Please!

• The planning association did the same with environmental policies. Over night, every city was encouraged/required to fully fun “sustainability” programs and implement project review standards based on “sustainability”……………

19. andyocoregon says:

How is stuff like this legal to sell? Most of it is illegal to use.

20. Dora says:

21. Dora says:

Patron Saint of England

22. andyocoregon says:

Archie Bunker didn’t think very much of England or gay men back in the day. Can you imagine a TV sitcom with this dialogue in it today? There would be mass protests in the streets. But back in the 1970’s it was the #1 show on TV.

23. Bendix says:

It’s too bad, really, that someone as bright as Elise Stefanik was not properly “groomed” by the Republican Party, we could have had a real contender in that one.
    The Republicans have pretty much poisoned the ground where the party stood, ruining it for generations to come.
    If they do pull a fast one and primary our president, he will have to run on his own, which he pretty much did anyway.

24. Dora says:

25. Clark Kent says:

What is the working relationship between the NY Times, the Washington Post and the CIA? Why are leaks mostly to the NYTimes and the Wapo?

26. teamwork, a job for everyone………………..

27. amwick says:

Crown Royal makes peach flavored whiskey. 70 proof, and deciliosu. Yupp. 🙂

28. duchess01 says:

Journalists Were Charged With 15 Felonies For Exposing Planned Parenthood In Undercover Videos. Here’s The Latest.

April 23, 2019
    by Amanda Prestigiacomo, Daily Wire

• andyocoregon says:

Liberals are angry they exposed the criminal and immoral activity of collecting and selling human body parts for money. It’s big business at Planned Parenthood. And the further the baby goes to term in the womb, the more valuable its body parts. They make a lot more money from larger, more developed organs than from undeveloped ones. That’s why they want abortion on demand right up to the hour of birth. It’s illegal and wrong.

29. andyocoregon says:

If you remember the first runs of this TV series, you’re old …………. like me.

30. SwampRatTerrier says:

Lisa Page caught offering bribes to State Department employees. (See about 16 minutes in.)

Shocking Use of FISA by Obama’s FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign – Exclusive with Tony Shaffer

31. Sepp says:

Great Tuesday in the Orthodox Christian Church

On Holy and Great Tuesday, we commemorate the Parable of the Trn Virgins in the Holy Gospel.

Troparion (hymn)
    Behold, the Bridegroom cometh in the middle of the night, and blessed is that servant whom He shall find watching; and again unworthy is he whom He shall find heedless. Beware, therefore, O my soul, lest thou be borne down with sleep, lest thou be given up to death, and be shut out from the Kingdom. But rather rouse thyself and cry: Holy, Holy, Holy art Thou, O our God; by the intercessions the Forerunner, have mercy on us.

Kontakion (hymn)
    Having realized the hour of the end, O my soul, and having feared at the cutting down of the fig tree, labour diligently with the talent that was given thee, O hapless one, and be watchful and cry: Let us not remain outside the bridal chamber of Christ.

A brief explanation of the meaning of the services for the first days of Great Week in the Orthodox Church is shared through the link from a Monastery in England. (The connection from WordPress to Blogspot sometimes is slow.)

32. andyocoregon says:

Never take shortcuts to safety. Don’t try to circumvent systems that provide worker safety.

33. andyocoregon says:

Despicable! How could anyone dump 7 newborn puppies in a dumpster?
    Thank God someone discovered them and all are OK.

34. wondering999 says:

Just came across this in my news feed… his pastor says that Landen is healing well, and while he has several broken bones, there appears to be no brain damage? This makes me so happy to read!

If it be the will of God, may this child and his family receive the miracle we continue to pray for —

35. auscitizenmom is visiting family so I am honored to post these prayers nightly.
    Please join me in prayer.

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

36. A prayer for Justice Kavanaugh and Col. Flynn:

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
    be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
    who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

37. nwtex says:

Twitter has a new ‘format” or whatever it’s called.
    Anyway, I hope this comes out right (psssst I do not like change)….. here we go….

38. curator55 says:

Another Dem victim. How many are there and how much did it cost them all. Why isn’t the RNC helping or are they?

39. nwtex says:

40. Lucille says:

Hamas-linked CAIR loses battle to destroy “Terrorist-Free” Oklahoma gun range
    April 23, 2019 4:08 PM By Robert Spencer

Suits such as this one are a clear manifestation of CAIR’s larger agenda. CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case — so named by the Justice Department. CAIR officials have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups.