I’m on my fifth 4×8 whiteboard overlay, now formatted into a timeline sequence; and I’m determined to have a massive amount of material for both the House and Senate to confront former special counsel Mueller if he complies with requests for appearance.

Believe me, this ain’t Mueller’s construct; it’s from the original small group: 19 lawyers, 40 current FBI officials and their Lawfare assistants.  They have no idea how much their own hubris has positioned themselves at the precipice of their own grave.

In my opinion, the Mueller appearance and a well armed Republican panel should be the ignition spark for The Big Ugly.  There is enough material evidence manifest within the 448-page Weissmann report to collapse three-years of intense intelligence abuse and destroy the Democrat party for decades…. Thus an unfortunate suspicion, Mueller will never present himself for questioning.

Taking a brief break, here’s Levin and York:

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

228 Responses to Mark Levin and Byron York Discuss Weissmann/Mueller Report and Two Years of Nonsense…

1. Stringy theory says:

Bless you Sundance! You are solely responsible for what sanity I still have today.

• lotbusyexec says:

Don’t know what I’d do without God, Faith, Family (my own and all you Treepers), Friends, PDJT and Sundance. My daily AM and PM check-in for truth!

• EJS says:

Yes, Sundance is a general leading an army of deplorables on the battlefield of truth.

The Armor of God
      10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people

Blessed be the name of the lord on this Holy day

2. oldumb says:

The 448-page Weissmann report — perfect. TY Sundance – get them.

3. sundance says:

• California Joe says:

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

• JohnA5150 says:

Just like Tyrion Lannister would, the President baited Weissman/Mueller into writing exactly the report he wanted them to write so he could release it to the public, then use it to destroy them with their own words and lies…and they complied.

• California Joe says:

When you strike at the king, you must kill him! If we’ve learned anything from Game of Thrones it’s that. Tyrion Lannister must have had that rule memorized.

• Dutchman says:

“When you strike the King,
            you must kill him!”

Alas, the opposite is ALSO true;
            With the enemy we face, we MUST kill them, for they will not rest, concede, bury the hatchet or ‘move on’.

They are ‘all in’, and will not relent in their attempt to destroy the President and US.

Godspeed, Sundance, in the task you have set yoirself. You and your work are in our prayers, and you have our eternal gratitude.

• RobInPA says:

The vermin are never completely wiped out.

They may be defeated in some huge war or other conflagration of human misery, but they always slither out again from the turgid ooze where they spawn, and then again confronted and squashed.

• Jederman says:

I believe you are right. I think the next move should be identifying THEIR king. Seriously.

• anthohmy says:

I tired to ocr the report no luck. Is there OCR’d report and text messages parked somewhere for easy download?

• anthohmy says:

It would be good to run the whole thing through grammarly to get an early heads up any time their sentence structure is off.

• WSB says:

Bless you, Sundance…assuming there are enough Patriots in either chamber who will not be threatened into crouching under their $3000 leather chairs.

I am hopeful that Nunes, Jordan, Meadows, Gohmert, and Gaetz will stand.

• Anonoma says:

Do you have a contact in Congress?

• WSB says:

Let us know how we can assist, SD. Please accept my admiration and respect for your patriotism and leadership.

• The Demon Slick says:

Sundance! I’m already sad because nobody is going to be asking Mueller any of that. Mueller will appear, chest out, bold, confident. He knows that the republicans are also in the tank for him. The only representative of We The People is President Donald J Trump. The Vichy republicans questions will make Stefanik look like Torquemada. Puppets to the donors, hands up their backsides making their mouths move.

• CHenie says:

yeah-more feigned outrage is possible. Might be different this time. As In I doubt we will see Heir Mueller appear for questioning-only because of SD and others. At the very least Mueller’s appearance will be re-scheduled al la Michael Cohn

• wightmanfarm says:

Unfortunately, Congress is part of the coup. Right now, I’m not confident there aren’t enough votes in Congress to take out our President.

• QCM says:

Is it possible that on p. 12-13 of the report that it is Donald J. Trump, Jr. that is redacted and not Michael Flynn, Jr.?

• Tparty says:

Click the link for download of ocr, searchable, indexed and compressed version of part 1 report. I believe part 2 also available.

4. I would LOVE to see Weissman in handcuffs, disbarred, and led away in an orange jump suit with the logo “Make America Great Again” pasted on the back of it. Then shoved into a prison van and landing in a seat right next to fake representative Adam Schiff. Then see President Trump wave to them as the prison van drives away.

5. Harvard Square Trumpist says:

Godspeed from “behind enemy lines”. Your internet-leading research has been spectacular.

My votes and political opinions are entirely ineffectual in this ZIP code, but there is the occasional pleasure of witnessing mass meltdowns by the DNC zombie army when things don’t go as they have been conditioned to expect. Mueller being turned into a colonoscopy (and tribunal) of our American KGB would be an even bigger apocalypse for them than the 2016 election.

• Burnt Toast says:

>>>My votes and political opinions are entirely ineffectual in this ZIP code…

Good news. With ‘those’ zip codes going to national popular vote, yours will matter.
      Vote early, vote often.

• Jan says:

I live in the Republic of Boulder, Colorado. I walk a lot. I go by a very distant house that I’ve gone by since at least November 2017 that has a sign out front saying “Impeach Trump”. I give it the third finger every time I go by.

My votes are ineffectual in my zipcode as well HST. In fact my vote is now ineffectual in the next federal election if they get 270 electoral votes in states voting for the “popular vote.”

To Sundance, I say God Speed. Send them questions to ask to get the answers we need. And please persuade our stupid Republican Reps & Senators to appoint a legal counsel to ask ALL the questions and pin Mueller to the Wall.

We are sadly represented except for some in the House Freedom Caucus. NOBODY asked Nellie Ohr about her radio/transmission range or who she talks to.

Kudos to you, Sundance, Without you, we would all be lost. You rock!!

6. Scott says:

But what will Romney think about all this !!!!!!

• Ghost says:

He is the wizard of oz scarecrow. you can’t think without a brain.
      🤷‍♂️

• KJinCton says:

Not quite the correct analogy Ghost. Each character in the Wizard of Oz already had what they were searching for. The Scarecrow didn’t have a brain, but was the smartest of the three. The Tinman didn’t have a heart, but was the most compassionate. The lion was a scaredy cat, but acted courageous in the face of adversity.

Willard is just the reincarnation of McCain. His personal glory and maintaining the supremacy of the deepstate is paramount in his mind.

• To me, for some reason, Romney is the most irritating of the creeps. I can’t really pinpoint it, but, he’s more annoying than Schiff, Nadler, Swalwell, Waters, Flake (a close second), Mathews, Scarborough, Colbert…they’re all POS, but Mittie is the worst. I’m sure everyone has their favorite POS but Romney is probably on everyone’s top 10 list if not on top 5 list.

• WSB says:

Due to his Emperor’s clothes.

• CHenie says:

Would you buy a used car from Romney? I know I wouldn’t. I didn’t follow politics until Trump can down the escalator-but every-time I saw Romney on TV, i just knew he was fake.

Because of SD, it won’t be long before the mantra from the Dems will be-“let’s just move on for the good of the country…”-you’ve seen it before and you’ll see it again.

• Mittens has already weighed in by referencing Trump’s conduct as outlined in the Weissmann Report, Volume 2, as “sickening.” I find that to be a perfect word to describe Mittens.

7. The Crimson colored Harvard sour grapes crowd has been in on this bogus, purposeful and calculated smear since the moment Trump descended the escalator. President Trump is right. It IS total B.S. Byron York is also correct. The biggest “Nevermind” since Rosanna Rosanna Danna.

• formerdem says:

Please do not blame Harvard. Blame Yale. Thank you.

• Do you mean bogus intellectual, affirmative action stooge Van Jones’ Yale ? Van “whitelash” Jones has the white wife and the little spectacles to make him look smart. Cruised into Yale, depriving a “white privilege” student admission, too black to fail, then gauranteed graduation into punditdom.

• GB Bari says:

They are BOTH cesspools of snobbish arrogance and hubris-laden elitism, completely subservient to the Gods of Political Correctness and the Globalist Cabal.

Neither institution produces anyone, anymore, with leadership quality who is able to think independently while honoring American values that are based within the Constitution and the Framers intent.

• formerdem says:

Well,that is a lot of qualifications of who they have to graduate. But as for being independent, I can state that I disagree with everybody all the time. Class of 79!

• GB Bari says:

I think ’79 was before those schools went over the cliff of political correctness.

• formerdem says:

I saw there is a new dean who is trying to eliminate the all-male social clubs. I am wondering who will win that one in the end. She is not from us and I wonder who is with her? Who cares about membership in such clubs and ALSO wants to make them different? What category is that? She is threatening not to recommend people for the Rhodes etc. who join such clubs. What she does not grasp due to not being from us is that as far as the best Harvard students concerned, our view is that we adorn the Rhodes, not the other way around. I have noticed that the left believes it is all about credentials, but that is perhaps their ladder, their approach. In the end, it is not truth.

8. MAGADJT says:

Now this is what I’m talkin’ about! Great post Sundance! We are on offense.

9. The Gipper Lives says:

“Thus an unfortunate suspicion, Mueller will never present himself for questioning.”

That’s what I thought. I don’t see how he can even answer a basic question like how Russian Super-Spy Carter Page wasn’t arrested, let alone all your in-depth questions. Nor can he answer for the Obstruction he himself committed, such as the wiping of Strzok’s and Page’s phones, to name but one.

I think you’re right about the hubris, too. They may have written their own alibis–but only the guilty need to do so.

• Brian Baker says:

“Mueller will never present himself for questioning.”

Good observation. The President called their bluff, and released their political hit job op-ed without any tampering. Minimal redactions and no Executive privilege claimed. Any “coverup” accusation rings hollow.
      Now there is only downside to Mueller testimony before Congress, for Mueller, his corrupt posse, and the Democrats, that the truth might actually be exposed under republican cross-examination. There is no political incentive for the Democrats to have that happen.

10. YvonneMarie says:

Been waiting for The Big Ugly !!!

11. paulmafinga says:

This one is a bit longer …

12. Normally Quiet Observer says:

The entire debacle has ALWAYS been about TWO things – ONLY. #1 Cover up all of the crimes committed by the Obozo Administration;, #2 Muddying up PDJT and friends for the 2018 & 2020 Elections. Period. NOTHING else ever mattered!

13. MAGADJT says:

Unless – and I don’t expect this, but it is a possibility – the GOP questioners act like they know nothing and start asking about how many parking tickets he has outstanding.

• Dutchman says:

THATS why Sundance is working on this project. With his research, they can’t help but ask the right questions.

I pray he can put his material in the RIGHT hands, and that they will employ it wisely and well!
      In Jesus Name!
      Amen

• WSB says:

And if SD requests a crowd sourcing night. We pitch in.

• I THINK THAT WITH SUNDANCE HAS DONE after stating there are ONLY 2 weeks to get this done I daresay that there is a LITTLE BIRDIE JUST WAITING TO BE FED!!! Observation of a VERY small treelimb!!! Sundance, WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM US? We are here to follow AND NOT be a hinderance!!! As they do on patrols, there is always a let scout, you are it!!! Happy Easter…

14. TreeClimber says:

Very telling introduction there, Sundance!

• listingstarboard says:

Got goosebumps reading it!

• Burnt Toast says:

Might have been able to avoid a few overlays with Primavera Project Planner.

It’s a ‘planner’ for ‘projects’ but I think it could be used to reconstruct activities for a RICO case.

• Republicanvet91 says:

I appreciate seeing timelines of things. It provides a clear picture of their actions and when they took them.

Quite often it shows how sloppy they were. Or it shows how arrogant they were at ever being caught.

I do hope Sundance reconciles how Comey opened Crossfire July 31, yet Downer did not report back to his government what Pop said until 11/5/2016.

15. Derangement Syndrome says:

Mueller can’t show up. It’s like the congressional Dems are holding a political gun to their heads, swearing they’ll shoot themselves.

16. starfcker says:

That’s the best three paragraphs I’ve ever read on this site. It’s going to be a great year. Hard work pays off. I listen to all the other chatter on various media, and I know the origin. Right here. Your day is coming, dude. Sure as the sun rises tomorrow.

17. joan p calhoun says:

Double bless you Sundance.

18. Sean Supsky says:

Mueller, as you have stated many times, is bit the figurehead, and as such, he can request to call a collaborating witness, that is Weisman, or they can brief one another.

In their arrogance, they may just well go along.

19. warrprin1 says:

We must all remember: The friends we have are in the House. They are smart, and they are fighters. Up to this point, all the action is happening in the House, in the White House, and particularly in the Treehouse.

No one can put a price on the labor and the effective results of our host’s research. Sundance, there is no price too high to place on the work you have accomplished in the unravelling of a dizzyingly complex, traitorous plot hatched right under our noses, against our government, by criminal elements within our government.

My prayers this very early morning of Resurrection Sunday are for the health, well-being, and safety of you and your team. If there is any way volunteers here among us can help, please, just send up a flare. God bless you, Menagerie, Ad Rem, and God bless us all, every one.

And God bless our patriot brother, patrickhenrycensored, wherever you are this Easter morning. If we cannot talk again here, PHC, we’ll see you for certain on the other side.

20. Tony says:

It’s so nice to see the Bug Ugly making a come back and to see SD optimistic! Thank you Sundance.

21. Republicanvet91 says:

“confront former special counsel Mueller if he complies with requests for appearance.”

What are the odds of Mueller showing up? I doubt he does because too many Republicans would have the chance to question him, and too many questions would be embarrassing at this point.

It would also kill their narrative dead depending on the questions asked.

22. McGuffin says:

Thankyou sundance

23. WSB says:

Is this about the time Patriots can issue our own 4AM talking point as the “Road Map to self-incrimination of the UniParty?

Pinch me.

24. Monticello says:

Considered and waited and reconsidered……there is no way they, (dims), can help themselves…….they will call Mueller. Mueller cannot stand even the shallowest questioning by the most inept interviewer.

The monkey has her hand in the jar firmly grasping the peanuts….the hunter is drawing nigh…..

Don’t look away…. don’t miss this…if one is prosecuted them all will fall…. it’s all or nothing.

They will screw themselves, watch and wonder at their level of oblivious stupendous stupidity.

25. MagaMia says:

Happy Easter to Sundance, Menagerie, Ad Rem, all your helpers, and to all the Treepers whose comments take these posts to the next level.

The Big Ugly is coming!

Amos 5:24: “But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.”

26. Monticello says:

They can’t help themselves….they will call Mueller. He can’t refuse.

Her hand firmly grasps the peanuts in the jar and the hunter is nigh.

Don’t look away, don’t miss this, the stupidity is stupendous!

27. Monticello says:

May justice be served……coldly!

28. Monticello says:

Thanks to our modern day Paul Revere… Sundance! Bless you.

29. WSB says:

So, Plan B if Mueller decides not to show? MOAB?!

• sundance says:

He’ll bring Rosenstein. Watch.

• Dutchman says:

Subpoena.
      If he refuses to respond to that, its game over for them. He HAS to testify, and they HAVE to call him.

Their strategy will be to focus on part 2, and get him to elaborate on ‘passive obstruction’, and the reason why he ‘passed’ on making the decision on Obstruction.

They won’t want to question him about part 1, I should think. The “No American colluded with Russia” was pretty clear, with little wiggle room.

Although Schiff and Nadler are pretty stupid, AND have a vested interest in trying to resurect that dead horse.
      Sorry to use that mispelled word on this day, it just fits.

Bless you all

• WSB says:

So all we need is one Patriot, strapped into a a $3000 taxpayer-funded executive leather swivel chair to trip Mueller/Rosenstein up on Volume I.

And NO ONE will be looking for it.

Which one will this be?

• MagaMia says:

John Ratcliffe. He’s one of our best.

• Ol’ Rosie will have his SUPER DUPER DEPENDS on and he will not be able to do anything about it. Think of it like this…you’re on patrol and ALL of a sudden you are engaged and the STOMACH tightens up like no bodies busy and the REALIZATION HITS THAT YOU MIGHT DIE AND EVERYTHING COMES OUT THE BOTTOM…That is what Ol’ Rosie is feeling…along with the rest.

NOTE: Had an E-8 tell me after it was over he said it happens all the time and to soldier on…I was in the river dunkin’ the apples and he tells me not to leak into the water…critters go up the tube!!!

30. William Schneider says:

So Sundance, your post suggest that the Last Refuge team has connections with the US Congress that are solid and reliable. Can you confirm this for us or is this too dangerous to reveal? I would assume no answer is a positive . I do pray that someone of import in the congress has knowledge of what you are learning about this spygate madness in Washington. I will continue to pray for justice to win and the truth to triumph in this great country founded on Christian principles.

• Dutchman says:

William Schneider;
      Just my two cents,
      CTH is such a COMFORTABLE House to hang out in, such a chummy aptnosphere, etc.

It may be hard to remember this site gets, IIRC, over 100,000 hits a day. I seem to recall in top 10 conservative news sites?
      Pretty clear GOOD reporters, because they do research their reporting (instead of waiting for the Media Matters talking points) come here daily.

Herridge, Soloman and others who are reporting on this story expend shoe leather, and do their own work, don’t get me wrong. But they wouldn’t be good researchers, if they ignored this site.

Surely Jordan, Meadows, Nunes as well as some in the WH have their own branches here. Was it just coincidence that within 24 hours of Sundance posting his “outrage trap” (I think it was) post, where he said “focus on how it all started”, that PDJT tweeted “How did this all start” tweet? Like minds think alike? Perhaps.

Levin, Bongino, Rush all who are commenting on this story would be negligent if they didn’t check in, daily.

Sundance has a pretty big megaphone, and KNOWS how to use it! Go, Sundance and COME ON, BIG UGLY!

I really like the analogy, of Sundance as our Paul Revere! One if by land, two if by sea, indeed!

And its just a coincidence that this should come to pass, at a time when we celebrate the resurrection?

31. Frank says:

You’re doing God’s work, Sundance. Have a happy Easter!

32. Piggy says:

All the powers of the government, especially the ones who were used against POTUS should now be used against Weissman and Mueller.

Get their communications, emails, phone calls, all of it. Get FISA warrants, pen registers, you name it.

After that let’s see Mueller and Weissmann ‘s tax returns.

They worked (colluded) with foreign governments and radicals in an attempt to overthrow a legal election. Only fair.

• WSB says:

Indeed, Piggy.

We need Mueller’s communications for the last four years. That should be enough to put him away for a long time.

we already know that Rosenstein was communicating to his team in December 2016…that would be before the inauguration.

Wink.

• How do we know this? Did I miss something?

• WSB says:

In one of the testimonies, maybe Strzok or Priestap, Rosenstein was speaking to the small group in December of 2016.

Strange, since that was before he was nominated and confirmed.

So, what about Mueller? How does Mueller interview for FBI Director, and one day after he becomes SC?

When was the last time you decided NOT to buy a bridge in 24 hours…and fhen ended up with an entire swamp?

Mueller may have been pulling strings for years, and never have been removed from the FBI.

• Sherri Young says:

Rosenstein was the US Attorney for the District of Maryland and the longest-serving US Attorney at that time. Could have been all in the normal course of business. However, that private resort/outpost/party house/whatever from which the Russian diplomats were expelled in the move that prompted the call from Kisylak is located in Maryland. That happened in December 2016.

WSB, please try to find the date of that small group meeting and I’ll dig on the resort at Pioneer Point. Please post that date as a reply to this comment so that I’ll see it.

Thanks.

• Perot Conservative says:

Every time, PLEASE ADD WEISMANN.

33. Tiffthis says:

I don’t believe we can “report to collapse three-years of intense intelligence abuse and destroy the Democrat party for decades…” – I think the pendulum swings back after 2 terms of 1 President. That said, I think the dem party and their followers will act like nothing nefarious went on. Are the republicans gonna obstruct the next dem President- just to keep our hand in?

• Z says:

I hope so. The jackass party and their co-conspirators in the so-called Republican party chose this as the new normal. Investigations, opposition research, politicizing the law enforcement and intelligence agencies. It’s where we are now. Perhaps it has always been this way, but Americans were more naïve in the past because less was exposed?

34. scrap1ron says:

The media that is complicit in this attempted coup needs to be destroyed.

35. Rhi says:

Let’s see, five staggered 4×8 whiteboards overlayed one upon another with strings connecting throughout all the layers tying all the pieces of this massive coup together- yup, Sundance plays 5D chess.

Can’t we just get SD to grill the treasonist co-conspirators?

• Rhi- that would be the BEST but back in Realville, let us hope and pray that SOMEONE on the Trump Team has the brains to use Sundance’s genius work to get the Bad Guys.

The civil war/ coup is now at critical mass. If something isn’t done to turn around the FBI, CIA and Injustice Department, our Country as the Land of the Free and home of the Brave will cease to exist.

God bless and keep Sundance. Always.

36. beach lover says:

So now even the NY Times is starting the mea culpa? Look for the narrative to be…” well, he may not be guilty of colluding or obstruction… but we were told he was, so.. yada yada yada”

37. SonsOfLiberty says:

Sundance, God. Bless. You. This was much needed. In the end, on Judgment Day, they will all have to answer, but honestly I need some justice now. I love this country too much to see it go down on our watch. Doing what I can to inform people and break through the democrat propaganda stranglehold. And my NUMBER ONE TOOL is your site and information. Keep it up Patriot.

38. CNN_sucks says:

Weismann is one criminal hombre. His AMO is charge anyone with maximum optIc even though he knows was wrong. A supreme court has to turnover that conviction after so many years when people has move on and lives has been destroyed. He is one sick puppy.

39. Conservative_302 says:

I think Mueller stretched out his investigation to fix the midterms, and of course, to get Trump to eventually hang himself on an obstruction charge. Does anyone have an opinion on when we will see action on the releasing of FISA, and criminal charges being brought against these treason conspirators? Sure would be nice to see the tables start to turn.

40. I agree. I don’t think Mueller shows and the Dems try and figure out a way to blame Barr.

41. spoogels says:

The ‘Biggest Implication’ Of Mueller’s Report Has Nothing To Do With Obstruction, Experts Say

42. John-Y128 says:

“…Weissmann/Mueller Report and Two Years of Nonsense…”

How was it that the totality of the establishment supported this ‘nonsense’ investigation and even with our latest AG, Mr. Barr, Weissmann and Mueller were allowed to complete their partisan investigation that produced nothing that will stop repeat[ed] performance behaviors from the Russians in any future elections.

How was it that this ‘nonsense’ wasn’t halted in 2016/17 between administrations in the first place? I guess the answer to that is why it’s still going on, even though 1/2 of the country thinks it’s BS, why are we still humoring the democrats and where are the ‘real’ DOJ patriotic employees, I understand there are none at the FBI, those opposed to Comey, sat on their hands.

What is the measure of our great DOJ and Intelligence departments, if the democrats win, we were successful, if republicans win, were going to need further Russia or maybe China investigations?

• beach lover says:

Can you imagine if it had been Halted??? That is exactly what Weismann/Mueller/Comey et al wanted! It had to go to the first logical conclusion. I believe that was with the appointment of Wm Barr. Up till then, they had free rein to dig up anything they could find. Who was gonna stop them? Rosenstein? He was IN ON IT!

I seriously do not know how PDJT kept his composure throughout this whole ordeal. To watch as they destroyed good people… and tried to destroy even his family! If Barr is not prompt with his rebuttal, the American Public will lose interest because the media will see to it there is another crisis that our President is responsible for.

43. bluebongo says:

Sundance, I’m sure you’re doing this, but please be sure to place digital backups of your whiteboard work in safe places. As should all of your friends.

The rats will do anything to stop the work now occurring to drive the final nails into this coffin.

44. Leane Kamari says:

I believe it is much more likely that Angela Merkel was actually an informant for the DDR Stasi than Donald Trump was a Russian Asset.

45. srmikeinohio says:

I sure hope Jim Jordan gets a crack at Mueller(using Sundance’s research). Watch this exchange it looks like Mueller is totally clueless.

• mike in ohio- THANKS A MILLION for posting this!! First time I’m seeing Herr Mueller in action. WHAT AN A-HOLE!

No wonder he’s been keeping his big mouth shut- he’s just another government HACK whose incompetence is protected at all times by the trappings of his office. No wonder he ended up as Special Counsel. He’s obviously somebody’s puppet who’s been given a lot of power.

Seeing this scumbag in action brings my level of white hot anger to a new level that I never thought possible to experience without having medical consequences.

46. Bogeyfree says:

So if Barr technically does not disband the SC for 2-3 more weeks, why can’t Lindsey subpoena Muller to testify before Senate Judiciary Committee and since he is still an active employee of the FBI/DOJ does that not mean he must show up?

47. Perot Conservative says:

With Barr in charge and a month or so of activity, The Big Ugly is back?

John Solomon asked some serious questions in his teaser to his upcoming blockbuster article – (re: Jan 2016 White House meeting).

An undertaking of this size takes a lot of time, resources, planning, people. Who, what, when, where? (My phrasing.)

48. Bogeyfree says:

Once the multiple blackboards are done and the data gets turned into a bound doucument for Congress, how about….

1) a summary PowerPoint version for more of a visual effect for all Americans to see and review.

2) a video interview version with Sundance explain it all to America. No one knows the facts and frauds better IMO.

3) Then from there how about a MAGA video production person turn the facts/data into a PT ad? And the ad IMO MUST begin with PT saying, Now it is my turn!

49. sunspots7 says:

Sundance — Please consider releasing your work if a) Mueller doesn’t show, and/or 2) the hearing is delayed. Like you did with the video series. Let your work be the Zippo that ignites the raging, cleansing fire!

God keep you and your team safe. Praying He gives you insight and wisdom for the task of unraveling the evil web! Safety for you family too!