April 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #821

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

898 Responses to April 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #821

1. Latest from AOC …

2. My Dear Fellow Americans, I believe a coup was attempted and is ongoing. I also know around 35,000 Americans work for the FBI and another 78,500 work for the Department of Justice. How is it that out of 113,500 employees only 10,000 have come forward to denounce this coup? I am sorry no one has come forward, who will stop them from destroying our constitution not one of these 113,500 employee’s. I pray to God I am wrong.

• mr.piddles says:

“who will stop them from destroying our constitution not one of these 113,500 employee’s”

1.) Education starts at home, and 2.) so does protecting The Constitution. It’d be nice to have a overly curious and concerned Free Press on our side, but that’s apparently not an option at this point. Can’t trust the DOJ. Can’t trust the FBI. Can’t trust Congress. Can’t trust The Media. And that’s just the top four!

Also, where did this 10,000 number come from? Last I heard/read was that lots of folks inside DOJ/FBI are pissed, but they refuse to come forward in any way out of fear of retribution, threats, etc. I have not heard ONE STORY anywhere that would suggest that any amount of serious “whistleblower” activity is under way. Maybe Barr and his Tiger Team will be the catalyst for that, who knows. If that fails, see #2.

• bertdilbert says:

Fire everyone who will not sign a statement denouncing the actions of the criminal behavior of their department or reassign them to border patrol. Arizona border in the summertime is as close to hell as you can get without leaving the country.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

” but they refuse to come forward in any way out of fear of retribution, threats, etc.”
        If they are all afraid, they are all in the wrong job, and the wrong country!!

• dilonsfo says:

Thank you…This is the exact problem. These gutless people think only in the short term because they believe they are safe. This is our federal law enforcement. The people who protect and serve. They failed miserably.

• Perot Conservative says:

Enact immediate Political Origin Diversity Hiring Mandate.

We can’t have departments staffed by 80% Democrats, 10% Socialists, and 10% pretend GOP (Rosenstein, Mueller, Comey)!

Ideological diversity would stop a lot of this madness!

3. Zippy says:

4. henry says:

She must sniff her week old panties to get high and believe this crap? The indigenous people slashed and burned, raped and pillaged, slaughtered, tortured and enslaved others before Europeans ever got here.

Ocasio-Cortez then profiles Ileana, a “true child of the Green New Deal,” who joins the AmeriCorps to restore wetlands.

“Most of her friends were in her union, including some oil workers in transition,” Ocasio-Cortex says. “They took apart old pipelines and got to work planting mangroves with the same salary and benefits.”

“Of course when it came to healing the land, we had huge gaps in our knowledge,” Ocasio-Cortez says. “Luckily, indigenous communities offered generational expertise to help guide the way.”

5. kyblue says:

Redstate’s streiff rightly claims the mainstream media screwed up the collusion hoax but with the release of Mueller’s report, the dishonest bunch are congratulating themselves for being right???

6. henry says:

Amazing how they have the power of premonition!!! And I’m sure some poor tool is being triggered as I write this.

“Unplanned,” a shameless anti-abortion propaganda film playing in thousands of screens throughout the country, could easily radicalize people and incite violence,” tweeted NY Mag’s Callie Beusman.

Unplanned is a Movie That Could Get Someone Killed, screeched a headline by Caitlin Moscatello published by the Cut.

We heard similar warped rhetoric following criticism of Rep. Ilhan Omar for her description of 9/11 as “some people (who) did something”.

• mr.piddles says:

Well, we know SOME people who are gonna get killed. Yeah, that’s right… human infants.

• bertdilbert says:

Brought to you by “If we can save only one life” liberals.

• mr.piddles says:

Every time I try to wrap my head around the hypocrisies and the irrationalities, I invariably run screaming from the room. I’m a pretty smart guy. College. Decent job. You know, I try to “read” every once in a while. But I just cannot crack their Puzzle. What makes them tick? How does their Collective Brain work? Or is this all a complex intermeshing of two or more Space-Time Dimensions? etc. etc. I mean the questions and possibilities burn a hole right through my Frontal Lobe.

• Truthfilter says:

This movie is changing minds and hearts. And to be quite honest, we’ve fought wars for lesser reasons than this.

In 2019, women, men, and even underage girls and boys are more knowledgeable/educated and have access to all kinds of newer dependable (and often FREE) birth control methods. This isn’t 1940, it’s not even 1970 or 1990. Today, abortion should be the rarest and most legally difficult medical procedure a woman can get. If it’s “your body, your choice,” then take responsibility for your sexual behavior.

• Paprika says:

–” If it’s “your body, your choice,” then take responsibility for your sexual behavior.”–

Could it be that they have redacted responsibility from their body of thought by choice?

• wondering999 says:

Truthfilter, “Unplanned” is right over target — the heart and mind of prospective parents. I’d caution though about the easy judgments on those same people. As followup to “Unplanned”, ProLife would do well to focus on the ways that parents can be better supported at the workplace, in schools, etc.

If I were depressed at the thought that my kid was doomed to be shot by the neighborhood school gang at age 13, not sure I’d be willing to go through it all. Gestation is wretched and disabling for maybe half of all women. (One of my young relatives was stunned when she tore her esophagus during the first trimester through violent, uncontrollable nausea and vomiting. She would never have believed her condition before she went through it. Fortunately her workplace was flexible in their demands… but not all women share her good fortune. What can we do to support parents, children, and healthy childhood environments? Many young people who have an “unplanned pregnancy” are, in their heart of hearts, thrilled and challenged… but also very intimidated by the forces that are set up against them

• Truthfilter says:

My point is that there are just too many ways to prevent the unplanned pregnancy in the first place. Secondly, it is no longer a stigma to be an unwed mother. Too many women are using abortion flippantly as birth control. The examples you give are exceptional. Of course, I agree that the pro life movement would do better to support parents-to-be. (A lot of us “pro lifers” should also become foster parents.). But a “parent-to-be” who has a steady job surely also has the sense in 2019 to obtain one of 2 dozen methods of contraception which are offered for free at any local health and human services department.

• wondering999 says:

Truthfilter — ProLife will be well served by avoiding being flippant about pregnancy (which can be incredibly stressful and uncomfortable), abortion (an invasive, painful, expensive procedure) and childraising in all its forms, the usual, fostering or adoption. What if the child you foster turns out to be violent towards other family members? sexually abusive? unusual sexual orientation? It happens. One family took in a young woman for fostering but had to release her after she threatened the grandma… none of these decisions should be tossed off in a flippant way. What can we do to support people in these situations?

In the old days when contraception was illegal, married women were discouraged from most public school positions. After I became pregnant and nauseated I was able to see why. The smells of buildings made me retch uncontrollably. The risk of getting exposed to childhood viruses during pregnancy would also have been bad news.

Not advocating for abortion. It is, however, abundantly clear to me why people choose abortion as a survival decision. Within my circle of friends and friends of friends, there is a young woman who recently found herself with an “unplanned” pregnancy. She is very, very poor and her mother is mentally ill… but she and the father have gotten engaged, are working and trying to make things go right. I’m considering the sale of a sibling’s old car to them, although my own parents got by with just one automobile… what can we do to make things go right, to lower stress, to encourage them, to make sure new baby will have a stable, happy home. This is what the parents WANT although they are scared they cannot provide it.

• Truthfilter says:

Do you think abortion would solve your “poor” friend’s problem or somehow make her life less difficult? What big plans did she have before all this happened? With an ill parent and a child, your friend (if she’s single)can claim 2 dependents and receive over $1000/month in food assistance plus housing and utilities. With those kinds of “burdens”, she can qualify for all kinds of college or job training assistance, too. I think it’s wonderful that you are helping her.

In 2010-11, I had to give up my classroom to another teacher who needed to be close to the women’s restroom so she could “pump” breast milk. She was a new mother and everyone made arrangements for her. None of us complained. It’s 2019. Women have choices and opportunities like never before. We need to act responsibly. We are not victims.

As for foster parenting, I am very familiar with the pros and cons. I have taught many kids in foster care. Love is an action, not a feeling. There are some problematic kids in the system. Some have some very challenging disabilities and behavioral issues. We still have to care for them. I say this as a Christian more than a teacher. Sometimes these kids need to see that, like Christ, we will love them anyway.

• Amy2 says:

And their insurance provider.

• wondering999 says:

Truthfilter, you write of newer, free, dependable birth control. It’s not that easy for all individuals/couples, and contraception can be expensive or contraindicated by other medical problems such as stroke risk, allergies, etc. Many insurance companies won’t cover different forms of contraception, and exclude tubal ligation.

When Republicon leadership came out against contraceptives in one of the recent presidential elections, I immediately thought they were trying to fail. It was so dumb. And one of the reasons why our southern borders have been overrun — besides Uniparty irresponsibility — is because there is much higher population growth in other parts of the globe where women do not have control over their fertility, for whatever reasons.

even tubal ligation has a failure rate, surprisingly

• Truthfilter says:

I know that the issue was at least somewhat related to religious freedom and whether or not a hospital or business could refuse to provide certain services or insurance coverage on religious grounds. I didn’t read your sources but I will when I have more time. In my opinion, people have choices—now more than ever before in terms of birth control. Even 30 years ago, I had to switch hospitals because our Catholic Hospital wouldn’t perform a tubalectomy. So I simply switched hospitals. I had to drive 30 miles but I never once considered that this was somehow unjust. Show me an insurance company who doesn’t cover any and every form of birth control and I will gladly eat crow. The insurance companies love birth control and for that matter, they smile upon any attempts at sterilization. Birth control costs them way less money than prenatal care, delivery, and post natal plus pediatric care. That’s just a mathematical fact. I don’t buy any of the examples you mentioned but again, I will read your sources. Pregnancy sucks. I hated it. I get it. But it’s 9 months. If we aren’t ready for that and if we don’t trust birth control to protect us, maybe we should just keep our pants pulled up and enjoy a little foreplay instead. Unless we have devolved to the status of dogs, cats, and rabbits—-there are ways for civilized human beings to prevent unplanned pregnancies.

• wondering999 says:

I didn’t “hate” pregnancy…. I was grateful for the privilege, since I knew so many couples already who struggled and could not conceive despite trying everything. But was I able to maintain professional dignity? Well not always. And around the fifth month of my third pregnancy, I remember being overwhelmed by the stale hot air in a public place and grabbing desperately for any bag in my purse. When I barfed into the bag I was clutching, people surrounding me moved away in disgust. I can laugh about it — I was already old enough that I don’t really care that much what other people think. But had I been a self-conscious teen or twenty-something in a first pregnancy, I would have been mortified, I think. And had it happened in a customer service type of job, I might have been fired.

After the third blessing I was ready to call it complete, but the insurance company did not pay, despite the medical fact that another pregnancy might have aggravated other health issues… and I had to fork over $1000 to the medical doctor up front before the procedure. We’re not wealthy but we’re frugal, so this wasn’t a problem. But we’re different from the average that way… women in the most desperate straits would not have been able to pay $1000 up front, and some would have difficulty budgeting fuel to get to a hospital 30 miles away. My mom lent her neighbor $10 for gas after the school pressured all families into a coupon-fundraising drive and shamed anyone who couldn’t come up with it. That single divorced mom, would not have had enough gas to get to work if mom hadn’t spotted her $10 until payday.

It’s good to trust in God and miracles. I do, regularly. But times can be tough and ProLife does well not to be flippant about the pressures of parenthood. In Germany, the government pays moms to stay home for three years, and even with that recognition of how important the job is, their birthrate is low low low… and not because of abortion, their rate is lower than ours. Parenthood is taxing in ways non-parents don’t even imagine

• vladdy says:

I’ve been a political junkie for decades and have never heard a politician come out against birth control. It would be crazy suicide. But I have heard many young girls SAY the GOP is against BC. It’s a well-known dim strategy.

As for caring for young people who get pregnant, we don’t live in Somalia or Ethiopia. We have a “safety net,” and I’ve been in both positions — receiving help when I needed it long ago and giving help through my taxes for decades now. I don’t think we need to feel guilty and that “we must do more” if we are going to hold a certain political position. Who decides that? We each decide it for ourselves.

I don’t think we should feel as if we “owe” part of our lives to others, although we all try to help those we know who are in need and are fortunate if we have the same to help us at those times….no matter what our political positions are. We are free to hold them without having to “pay back” society at large or individuals specifically for having these political positions.

Getting away from that is part of why I am no longer a leftist and stopped being one years ago.

• wondering999 says:

vladdy — I have been at a college Young Republicans meeting where anti-contraceptive flyers were on a table at the back of the room. Freedom of speech and religion is fine, but opposing personal fertility control is not a responsible position IMHO. I also noted when Rush Limbaugh came out against the Fluke person that this was fodder for Democrat propaganda. It annoyed me tremendously because the young women in my family heard that and heard “anti-contraception” and “anti-women”. It was an incredibly clumsy move politically. Fluke needed contraceptive pills for a hormonal issue of some kind (polycystic ovarian syndrome)? Most people view family planning as a common sense action. Don’t conceive more kids than you can feed; don’t bring in more immigrants than you can employ and assimilate, right? but Limbaugh was on fire to oppose the payment for hormonal treatment for a young Georgetown woman. It was losership in action

7. Albertus Magnus says:

I don’t care about PDJT ranting about anything. Glad to see he is pissed off as he rightfully should be.

Now, I pray he takes that anger and prosecutes those that led the coup. Otherwise, he is just a blowhard. If he has no intention of bringing them to justice, then he needs to move on and let his troops (US!) move on.

I support him whatever he chooses to do. But I don’t want anyone, including him, to piss on my leg and tell me its raining. I don’t need to know the plan, just want to know there is one.

• patti says:

@Albertus….saw this at thegatewaypundit:

REPORT: President Trump Preparing to Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs in Coming Weeks

President Trump and his aides are preparing to declassify the Carter Page FISA docs and other pertinent Russiagate records following the release of the Mueller report.

Investigative reporter James Rosen of Sinclair Broadcasting, reported that according to sources, with Mueller’s report now public, President Trump and key White House aides are said to be taking a fresh look at declassifying documents that will expose the FBI’s and DOJ’s criminal actions of spying taken against Trump’s 2016 campaign.

According to James Rosen, President Trump is planning on declassifying the documents around the same time Inspector General Michael Horowitz releases his report on FISA abuses.

• 3rdday61 says:

There is a plan.
      People need to understand that the some of the crimes committed by our intel agencies and co-conspirators are punishable by death.
      There are no more serious crimes than those committed against The United States Of America. These are against We The People as a whole.
      To quote President Trump:
      Game Over!!!

• cheryl says:

Another who I hope gets a simmering anger at the undeserved slings and arrows shot his way is Bill Barr. I believe the Mueller corruption would have gone on much longer with a different outcome if he hadn’t been put in Sessions’ place. We owe Bill Barr a big debt of gratitude for putting an end to 2 years of unrelenting turmoil for the American people.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Cheryl,
        That is an excellent point, and I like the way it was expressed.
        We do owe Barr for terminating Mulehead.

But he owes us prosecutions, it’s his job to pursue justice.

8. Perot Conservative says:

9. henry says:

Muslim groups aim to get 5,000 muslims to run for office in 2020

After Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election, Over 100 muslims throughout the U.S. decided to run for office to fight against Trump and his policies. In the 2018 election we seen what some called the “muslim wave,” with more muslim candidates than ever running in the U.S. elections. Many of those candidates won.
    With organizations put together to help muslims run in elections, the number of muslim candidates in the U.S. is soaring.
    Some muslim groups are aiming to get 5,000 muslims to run for office in the 2020 election.
    A member of CAIR-Arizona’s Board of Directors, Imraan Siddiqi, took to Twitter to suggest that 5,000 muslims should run for office in 2020. Siddiqi, who is a writer and activist who specializes on documenting Islamophobia, tweeted:
    We need like 5,000 Muslims to run for office this next cycle to short-circuit the bigots’ power-grid.

This was a perfect test case for what the system is designed to do to Muslim candidates – and Ilhan is bearing the brunt of the entire political system on her shoulders.

We can call it: “Inshallah-palooza 2020.”

“If you thought 2018 was a landmark year for American Muslim representation you’re going to be amazed by 2020.” — Shaun Kennedy, Executive Director of Jetpac at the 2019 Fellowship Banquet.

10. Perot Conservative says:

11. Perot Conservative says:

• TexasDude says:

Yep, mostly hearsay. There are exceptions to hearsay, but I do not see any exception rule that would fit.

• bakocarl says:

If the Dimms can make up a fairy tale dossier and fake input to the FISA court out of nothing, surely they are capable of continuing to investigate PTrump for obstruction based on something that is far more substantial than nothing . . . hearsay, even baseless hearsay.

• cheryl says:

Exactly as Levin said on Fox & Friends Friday morning. If you haven’t watched the clip, you should. He was on fire.

12. youme says:

When I saw this in Bloomberg, I immediately thought: “are they coming after Cummings?”

Yes, they are.

Notice how Bloomberg has selectively turned off comments to articles which will draw the most fire from the plebiscite. They know we know…

13. Perot Conservative says:

14. Zippy says:

NOTE the word “proposing.” Watch to see if this actually happens.

SCOOP: HUD PLANNING CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PUBLIC HOUSING
    4/17/2019

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) will be proposing a new rule that further prevents illegal immigrants from taking advantage of public housing assistance, The Daily Caller has learned.

• mr.piddles says:

Injunction Junction, whaat’s youuurr Fuunnnksshuunnn?

• paulmafinga says:

Expand e-Verify to all federal domestic spending — employees, contracts, and programs.

• facebkwallflower says:

Obama era had eight years for e-verify manipilation to work in usuration favor. Where I work, e-verify is implemented and am pretty sure good percentage that passed are illegals. All e-v does is verify the number and name given is legit. It does not verify that the presenter of info is attached to name and number.

I think a good experiment would be to drop notes in bathrom, in Spanish, warning ICE coming in next day and suggestion to call. In sick. Pretty sure a lot of work stations would be empty.

• boogywstew says:

I should have read down a few posts before I posted mine. Someone here at the Treehouse pointed out a year or two ago that the Left had come up with a way to tie up employers in expensive legal action for each time they tried to fully implement e-Verify. Maybe there were privacy lawsuits from legal US citizens that were slam dunks for leftist lawyers?

• paulmafinga says:

Wiki has a bad reputation, but the page seems legit. According to the wiki, California has banned municipalities from using DHS e-Verify, Florida only requires it for new employees, and while Colorado passed the mandatory use law, they quickly replaced it with a state run “equivalent”, rendering it moot.

A private company I work with had an amusing day a couple of years ago. The CEO tried to speak to an employee, they could not communicate, and they were violating policy. So she required all employees to submit to DHS e-Verify. She was stunned to find 20 % of her employees were using falsified documents, and a follow-on check discovered a large number of falsified training certificates. Things are fixed now, but it took a mass firing of about 20 % of the employees, including people in the HR dept. The company provides critical medical care for the elderly.

The actual Federal version is a a no-cost service provided by DHS.

• paulmafinga says:

The wiki on e-Verify seems quasi-legit. It describes the state level games — California has banned municipalities from using it, Colorado passed it as law, but replaced the DHS version with a lenient state run version, and FLA only checks new employees. Any private employer can use the actual DHS federal version for “no cost”. Illegals seem to be avoiding the states using the actual Federal, DHS version of e-Verify.

• AmericaFirst says:

Child Tax Credit.

• boogywstew says:

Someone here at the Treehouse took the time to point out why e-Verify is not being utilized by many who WANT to use it. The Left has come up with a way to stop employers from utilizing it … a legal nightmare of sorts. Can anyone here shed some light on this?

• Amy2 says:

Yes! I can be found if I don’t have insurance on my car, or no health insurance, or haven’t paid my taxes…but then, I’m an American citizen; what rights do I have?

• WSB says:

Sounds like a warning shot to let them get away.

• Zippy says:

IMO valid comments about the “proposed” policy found elsewhere:

If the FedGov can’t/won’t evict illegal invaders from the Country… Are we REALLY supposed to believe they’ll evict them from a house in someplace like Tuscaloosa, Alabama????

Of course they won’t, but it sure SOUNDS good. Now note that Trump handed out 750,000 work permits. Which makes them “not illegals.”

15. k4jjj says:

So Clapper and Comey had a laugh at Trump’s expense? I look forward to my own belly-busting laughter when Clapper and Comey are taken away in orange jump suits and shackles.

16. decisiontime16 says:

“Appearing Thursday on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time, former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper said special counsel Robert Mueller’s report is “devastating” and provides a “road map” for impeachment of President Donald Trump despite exonerating him of criminal conspiracy with Russia.”

I bet. He sure doesn’t want PTrump to show him up for the criminal he is and the coup plotters efforts to protect the criminal-in-chief Hillary Clinton.

17. Vito Romano says:

Hate Crime Media Blackout

One [white] boy was so badly injured, his skull was fractured.
    The two boys were walking on the sidewalk when Oghaleoghene Atuno ran them over

18. boomerbeth says:

Part I : VIPS memo to Barr aka CIA EMISSARY Robert Johnson was NEVER acknowledged.

“If the Mueller team remains reluctant to review our work — or even to interview willing witnesses with direct knowledge, like WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange and former UK Ambassador Craig Murray, we fear that many of those yearning earnestly for the truth on Russia-gate will come to the corrosive conclusion that the Mueller investigation was a sham.

…We can prove that the conventional-wisdom story about Russian-hacking-DNC-emails-for-WikiLeaks is false. ..the data had been transferred to an external storage device, such as a thumb drive, before WikiLeaks posted them.

…A defense attorney could easily use the forensics to argue that someone copied the DNC files to a storage device like a USB thumb drive and got them physically to WikiLeaks — not electronically via a hack.

…William Binney warned Pompeo — to stares of incredulity — that his people should stop lying about the Russian hacking. Binney then started to explain the VIPS findings that had caught President Trump’s attention. Pompeo asked Binney if he would talk to the FBI and NSA. Binney agreed, but has not been contacted by those agencies.

• boomerbeth says:

Part II : Dear Mr. President:

….”you are the president. And there may be no better time than now to face them down, show the spurious nature of the concocted “evidence” attempting to put you in “Putin’s pocket,” and — not least — lift the cloud that has prevented you from pursuing a more decent relationship with Russia.

We suspect that cyber warriors closer to home were responsible for inserting the “tell-tale signs” necessary to attribute “hacks” to Russia.

… William Binney, a plain-spoken, widely respected scientist, began by telling Pompeo that his (CIA) people were lying to him about Russian hacking and that he (Binney) could prove it. Pompeo reacted with disbelief,

…in March 2017 lawyers for Assange and the Justice Department (acting on behalf of the CIA) reportedly were very close to an agreement under which Assange would agree to discuss “technical evidence ruling out certain parties” in the leak of the DNC emails and agree to redact some classified CIA information, in exchange for limited immunity.
      According to the investigative reporter John Solomon of The Hill, Sen. Mark Warner, (D-VA) vice chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, learned of the incipient deal and told then-FBI Director Comey, who ordered an abrupt “stand down” and an end to the discussions with Assange.

Why did Comey and Warner put the kibosh on receiving “technical evidence ruling out certain parties” [read Russia]?

We won’t insult you with the obvious answer.

Assange is now in prison, to the delight of so many — including Mrs. Clinton who has said Assange must now “answer for what he has done.”

19. henry says:

You are a useless, opportunistic wannabe jackass of a biologically appearing male that does nothing more than generate waste that AOC wants to eliminate and for that, I agree with her.

Apology for Spying

Appearing Friday on the Fox News Channel, 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) argued the 2016 Trump campaign is not owed an apology for being surveilled by the FBI under the Obama administration.

JULIE BANDERAS: Kellyanne Conway has suggested that the Democrats owe President Trump an apology… Will Democrats apologize?

REP. ERIC SWALWELL: I’ll never apologize for loving our country so much that I don’t think any campaign, transition or president should draw as close to the Russians and welcome their support and never tell law enforcement while they were seeking to support them. I’ll always stand on our side, rather than Russia’s, and I just wish the president would too.

BANDERAS: But do you not believe that there should be an apology when it comes to the spying? And I understand the Democrats don’t like that word coming out of William Barr’s mouth, but the bottom line is if there was spying on a presidential campaign, that is a big deal. And apparently, President Obama knew about the spying. You don’t think that merits an apology?

SWALWELL: No, because I read the first 200 pages of volume one in the Mueller report and it laid out a multiplicity of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians, and I ask if all this happens again in the 2020 campaign, do we believe our intelligence community should do nothing or say we’re just going to allow campaigns to work with foreign adversaries? They had a right to investigate.

• Bendix says:

To be fair, this Swalwell guy is pretty stupid.
      He probably believes this.

• decisiontime16 says:

We don’t want phony apologies, we want justice.

• iswhatitis says:

SWALWELL: “They had a right to investigate.

Trying to lead the lemmings onto the trail holding the outrage/justification trap.

Sorry, Lieswell, but we’re well-aware of that angle. (I don’t just mean us here on CTH – it’s clear to me that AG Barr is also aware of it, as is President Trump and cabinet – and that’s what counts).

Only those Leftist lemmings will blindly follow you down that trail – because they heartily lap-up any slop you all dish out (and beg for more).

• Carrie says:

Great Swallbad, I’m going to call police and make an anonymous tip that there are 3 bodies encased in the basement of your home and that on the weekends you prey on young boys. They have the right to investigate and get Title one warrants on you, right?

• Mark McQueen says:

….don’t forget to bring the jackhammers. We got a warrant to serve,

• Carrie says:

😂 for good measure I will get my son to phone in a similar anonymous tip to make it “verified”. When we all greet him in his undies at 4am with the Swat team, make sure you get your selfie with him to post on Instagram and Twitter before Fox News does, I mean it’s remarkable really how they found out about the raid 😉

20. CNN_sucks says:

Prison time for Comey, Brennan, Clapper and McCabe. No BS excuse “they are just following orders from Obama.” Many lives has been destroyed. Turn the table, PDJT.

21. henry says:

• Landslide says:

Here here! I started listening to Jay on the radio about 25 yrs. ago. Trust him completely. I don’t know how he got connected with PDJT, but I believe it was a Divine appointment.

• CaptainNonno says:

Agree. I decided to contribute monthly to ACLJ bc he’s so committed to fighting abortion and Attacks on Christians.

• JimWVa says:

Agree. Besides the fact that Jay Sekulow is an expert in the law of the United States Constitution, Jay clearly has the client communication skills that created a successful working relationship with President Donald Trump and allowed the client to attain the result sought in the engagement.

Don McGahn, not so much.

• Mark McQueen says:

…”let the truth prevail.”

It has and will continue.

• Dora says:

I remember when Jay Sekulow got his start from Pat Robertson. He was good then and he keeps on getting better.

• cheryl says:

Love this guy. And he believes in revenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

• Amy2 says:

I think (he was speaking here before he was president) his idea of revenge is just pointing out the person and letting them sink themselves. PDT is not a malicious person, as evidenced by his treatment of Hillary after the campaign, and even the 17 Republicans he was up against.

As my husband always says, “you can think you’re right, or you can know you’re right.” Since PDT knows he’s right, then someone who is disloyal to the cause has let themselves in for what’s coming.

• cheryl says:

Getting revenge on your corrupt enemies is not malicious. He is going to make sure the people who did this are going to pay even with the rumblings in Washington of letting bygones be bygones and while they’re ripping him apart even now. These people tried to send him and his family to prison and they would have even if they had to make something up if Barr hadn’t put a stop to the nonsense.

REVENGE. From President Donald Trump’s 2007 book “Think Big and Kick Ass” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=074HtXwDhso

• Amy2 says:

Justice would be better, but I don’t disagree. I don’t think PDT is as much in the revenge business as he likes people to think. (That’s a good strategy, keep them on their toes while not being distracted with a plot.)

In the most recent instances, he’s been right, so he doesn’t have to. They’re out of his way, and they just embarrass themselves. Now if they’ve broken the law, that’s another story…

22. Bendix says:

There was another mention of the abominable Romney’s lack of commentary on the obscene new abortion law in New York, and Governor Northam’s hideous commentary on the proposed law in Virginia, last evening.

No, nobody has heard from Romney on that front, he saves his moral disdain for the fellow Republican who was a VICTIM of a coup attempt.
    The Republican who spoke dispassionately of a “discussion” with parents of a newborn, as to whether to allow that baby to live, that man didn’t garner Mitt’s mighty sense of moral outrage.

Going back to when Romney and Ryan were claiming to be running for the White House, both of them managed to switch the topic to abortion and rape, even.
    Was there a particular reason for this? No.

Unless, of course, it was to play into the Democrats’ winning War On Women campaign strategy.
    Romney was going to outdo the Mormons, when it came to abortion. Ryan was telling America, “no exceptions”, as if it were up to him.

Don’t misunderstand me, this could have been both of these men’s sincerely held beliefs, although I don’t personally believe that for a minute.
    The problem I had with them was that, why now? Why were they talking about rape at all, at that point in time, during a national election?

Being as they are both pretty quiet after someone in their party spoke in favor of infanticide, it is my contention that they used these issues, which they don’t care about at all, to help throw the election to Obama.

I never expected much from Ryan, but Romney, I always thought he was a jerk, but he professes to be so religious, and this is his sense of morality?

• Debra says:

Religious is not the equivalent to morality.

What is moral, is living without sin, in the Eyes of God. What is religious, is living in sin, all the while believing the religious institution can deem one’s behavior, moral.

(See various religions for illustration purposes)

We are all free to worship as we please. When we claim that our worship is for the good of the church, and not for the Grace of God, AND expect our government to butt out of our churches due to ‘religion’ and NOT worship, then God Will smite those churches. So it is written . . .

23. saywhat64 says:

Lindsey Graham said yesterday that he would NOT bring Mueller in for questioning. If Graham really wanted to investigate the investigators as he has ingeniously opined, you would think he would be biting at the bit to get Mueller on the hot seat, under oath. More signs that Graham can not be trusted and he is actually acting as a fixer and protector with some double talking to try and make himself look good going into his 2020 campaign for re-election.

24. Bendix says:

To be fair, anybody running for the presidency should be investigated by the FBI, in fact they should be calling for it, out of that sense of fairness; and then anything the FBI learns in the course of that investigation should be revealed to the voting public.

It seems we have a new standard of justice, and a new standard of fairness.
    Romney so obviously subscribes to it.
    He’s unfit for any public office.
    I wouldn’t put him in charge of collecting library fines, he is so warped, so phony, and completely untrustworthy.
    His contempt for us, the people not born into the ruling class, is monumental.
    The Romney/Obama “choice” for president was worse than the Bush/Clinton one.
    At least Jeb isn’t running around reminding us all of how much he hates us.

25. beachbum31 says:

forgive me if this has already been linked… am I the only one wondering why there are not 15 Jerry Rivera squads scouring Europe to expose this clown and his fellow well paid FBI/CIA lackeys with interviews?? at the least???
    meanwhile FOX has Veeland Litters on at noon Saturday interviewing dem HAGS who CONTINUE to think they got their kooters grabbed. His female counterpart just interviewed a gop rep and was OBNOXIOUS trying to slant the conversation toward obstruction. AND don’t miss Chrissy’s sit down with Adam Schiff tomorrow!

SPIT

• LBB says:

I was reading an article from Italy on Misfud that was written Thursday before Barr was to release the report. This part caught my eye.

“One of the key turning points in the investigation happened in Italy. It is no coincidence that US Senator Lindsay Graham, one of Trump’s closest allies and one of the leading critics of Mueller’s investigation, has been visiting Rome over the last few days.”

I looked for confirmation Lindsey was there and found article, with picture, of him meeting with Italy’s FM on Tuesday. I hope Lindsey put his time there to good use.

• beachbum31 says:

If I were Eric Prince I’d be bagging these euro spooks in burlap and delivering them on the steps of the capital. THERE SHOULD BE A HUGE BOUNTY

26. Dora says:

• convert says:

In the last 2 or 3 months I have seen 3or 4 videos like this, where someone is viciously physically attacked and people just stand there and film. Particularly the men seem to have no interest in breaking up the fights! What is up with that?!? Unbelievable. My dad or husband would never stand by and allow someone to attack someone like that!

• A Moderate Man says:

Most liberal men have been emasculated. Combine that with disconnect most people have with what is going on around them and presto, they just stand there.

• InAz says:

Disgusting that no one bothered to help the woman who was being attacked by tlthe two who were unhinged

• boogywstew says:

We don’t know a thing about this video. The 2 Black women walked away and the White woman kept yelling. They then returned to stomp her. Is the White woman providing meth to one of the Black women’s children? Is one of the Black women giving heroin to one of the White woman’s kids? Is this an argument over a parking spot? 2 people beating up one person is unfair but maybe if we knew the circumstances we’d leap over the counter and hold the White woman so the Black women could beat her. For all we know here, the White woman might be a leftist college professor who smacked a Black woman for wearing a MAGA hat. This video only brings the Treehouse into Jerry Springer territory.

• Paprika says:

Boogywstew, might I ask you to rethink your post a wee bit?

We may not “know a thing about this video”, but I do know that that type of attack and violence is unwarranted in any circumstance–period. In your given ” hypothetical possible scenarios” calling the police, making a citizens arrest or using restraint to hold for police might be warranted under the right circumstances.

And I certainly can’t imagine any circumstance in which I would jump over a counter in a store and hold down a woman for 2 other people to beat on her.

Unfortunately, there have been too many times in my life when presented with this type of violence that I have jumped over counters, cars, people, and etc, to stop this type of violence. I’ve come up on the short end of the stick quite a few times and have the physical scars to always carry, but will always do it again if necessary. I’d rather carry those physical scars than forever carry the burden of shame and scars of character for not trying to stop senseless violence.

• boogywstew says:

“Calling the police” is always the right choice! “… making a citizen’s arrest or using restraint to hold for police might be warranted under the right circumstances” is certainly right thinking, but as you qualified it with, “might be warranted”, I’ll expound on that. If these 3 women were hoes arguing over their turf I wouldn’t risk being slashed across the face by a razor or stabbed. If I “held” anyone, physically, I’d be risking a lawsuit. What if these women reconciled and then they ALL blamed me? I have enough ex wives. I wouldn’t hold anyone down so others could beat on them … that was hyperbole!. If the White woman, because she was the party of 1 and nothing to do with race, was absolutely innocent I’d risk life and limb to save her. If the White woman was being called out on drug dealing … too bad, too sad. I’d call the law and give those 2 women a stern lecture.

• Amy2 says:

Cheap shots from behind and two against one is never right. If you don’t have any self-control, don’t go out in public. It’s crazy enough out there without adding to the mix.

• boogywstew says:

Watching that video is akin to sticking your head in the toilet.

• CorwinAmber says:

oh, I remember this video – it’s from the 2012 Presidential campaign…the white person is Mitt Romney and the black couple are Barack & Michelle. Keep it classy, Mitt…nobody likes a poor loser!

27. agentcommonsense says:

Anyone here from Utah ? I have some questions for you..

Did Utah really vote for Mitt or was it rigged ?

If Utah really did vote for Mitt are they losing their mind right now over his treason ?

Does Mitt have townhalls ?

Does Utah support our President ?
    Or is Utah more into Jeff Flake Republicans which are American traitor globalist scum.

• California Joe says:

LSD or LDS? Maybe both!

• Debra says:

When Harry Reid decided not to run for re-election for the Senate, that religion had to have another ‘big’ name attached to its ‘clean’ image . . .

• InAz says:

The LDS Salt Lake City leaders have gone left. Just like the current Pope.
        The Commie attitudes are taking over the LDS church at all levels.

• Debra says:

Of course. They have to defend Islam as a ‘religion’ commiserate with theirs’ or else the government will come after them . . .

So, people are free to worship as they please as long as the government recognizes that their ‘religion’ is not of God, but of them (the government) themselves.

• tigsmom says:

Last year 2 of their Missionary’s stopped by, and being the good sport, I agreed to a meeting with them and their Elder. Watching them twist into pretzels about Islam was entertaining. The two young men were left stuttering.

Needless to say, they no longer come by for a ‘visit’.

• Excellent post agentcommonsense, I have been wondering exactly the same thing.

I have a few very nice Mormon neighbors who I really like.

Now, after Romney’s horrible behavior I am wondering if they are as two faced and backstabbing.

Are they nice to me in in public and when I and my family are around and then make fun of me behind my back?

Are they the ones behind the theft of the small pieces of equipment that has gone missing from our farm the last few years?

From Mitts behavior it looks as if anything is possible from the members of this religion and they are not at all trust worthy.

I will take a lot more care when around them in the future.

28. rustybritches says:

Truly after listening to what Romney had to say about the President It just tells me again that
    I think he cant be trusted and there is a reason why Ryan quit when he did and now is apart of Fox Board and has a new job teaching Part time, any one who puts that guy in front of students should be horse whipped You watch, Romney is doing and saying things again as he did before to make him look good and he is getting ready to primary the President I put nothing past that jerk and
    I am sorry that any of the Republicans in the senate stands with him,
    McConnell is enough of a rat and now we find out we have many more who are willing to believe what the Lying Mueller Report put out, That report is a joke and how sad that anyone reads it any further than the head lines and throws it in the trash..
    how can there be anything to show the President did wrong as Swellwelll is saying and yet there
    was nothing in the whole report that said the President did anything wrong and as I have said many times if I had been in PTs shoes all this time, The whole country would have been in big trouble because I wouldn’t have had the patiences that he does. and I don’t blame him one bit for getting mad and swearing . Look at how many times many of us have come here to vent and yell and use bad language but from this Report its clear that there is no one in the white house that the President can go to and talk or yell out his feelings because he has to be afraid every day that anything he says does or thinks these slim bags are going to go to the media with it..

Its time for PT to clean house and I wouldn’t care if I only had 50 FBI people left when I was finished and Bill Barr will clear out the Dept of Justice
    Director Whay is worthless as Comey was and he should be fired now too Not good enough to find his way out of a wet paper bag anyone who is liberal or left leaning now should go BYE BYE

29. Zippy says:

• California Joe says:

Since when is a person wrongly accused screaming from the roof tops….I’M INNOCENT and obstruction of justice? In the new world order of Leftist anybody that’s a Conservative is automatically guilty and anybody who is a third world immigrant or minority is automatically the victim. We see this in Europe every day!

• henry says:

Free Brett!!!!
        Guess that dem operative accuser will never go to jail?

• neal s says:

Apparently we are not supposed to ever defend ourselves. Defending ourselves must be obstruction. If a leftist throws a punch at you and you block it, you are guilty. If you don’t block it and they hurt their own hand when striking you, then you are guilty of causing them harm, because if you had not been there for their attempted attack, they would not have been hurt. No matter what you do, you are guilty.

Injustice must be a form of justice, so trying to prevent injustice is obstruction of some form of justice.

30. Sherri Young says:

Aaron Harris goes through how started Direct Action Texas, voter fraud he and his volunteers found, and what is being done. It is a long presentation at a Tea Party meeting but contains very little fluff. This should help interested persons to prepare for 2020. Serious persons might wish to work in any local elections left in 2019.

31. pochas94 says:

I just watched a movie “Patch Adams” about a man who checked himself into an asylum to learn what he could do to help others. There was a man who would hold up four fingers and ask “How many fingers” and whatever answer you gave him it was wrong. Reminds me of Democrats and the MSM today. By past standards they are certifiable. They keep repeating the same action over and over, expecting a different outcome. (paraphrasing Einstein).

32. The dust needs to settle. I hope Sundance can reorganize all of this and give us a plan for the future.
    I don’t know how much longer Barr can control Rosenstein. Barr needs to formalize plea agreement with Rosie. Is there a sealed indictment against Rosie? Rosie is the weak link. His blood should be shed first.

Rosie will backstab again if given a chance.

I wish Jordan would quit telling the Dems to back off impeachment. Jordan should tell Dems to bring it. I want Mueller to testify. I fear a grand bargain: Impeachment witheld for sweeping under the rug.

• Sherri Young says:

We don’t need an impeachment effort while Mitch and Romney are in the Senate. Burr might be right along with them.

• czecharthur says:

Maybe we do need impeachment, so finally Americans wake up and save their republic along the lines what Jefferson suggested?

• Sherri Young says:

The conservative congressmen have too much on their plates to be thrown into a defense position such as impeachment efforts would present. They need to be leaning forward with criminal referrals and shaping public perceptions. They need time in their districts and on TV/radio/social media to inform and educate whoever will pay attention. Let them use their time and their staff’s time to find out what is being presented here on CTH and other sites. They can’t investigate everything through their offices but they won’t be able to work on draining the swamp if the Dimms keep them busy with the Dimm agenda.

• Dekester says:

I don’t know Sherri,

The U.S is like a festering boil. At 0300 I made the five minute drive across the U.S. border to gas up the old truck. ( it’s approx 40 cents per litre cheaper in the U.S.) a very pleasant gas station attendant volunteered that politics in his country ( the U.S.) was “ going crazy”

Picture a sleepy border town a 0300, and a gas station attendant initiating political rant with a Canadian.

IMO the boil needs lanced, and fairly soon.

That said in PDJT I trust. He has this.

God bless PDJT

• Sherri Young says:

The better way of lancing the boil is to lay the groundwork with the people then indict a parade of seditious perps. Horowitz needs to finish his report. After that, the fun should begin. His congressional testimony will guarantee needed television time because networks will take feed from C-SPAN if only to chop it up to extract tiny segments. The Dimms will try to spin the IG’s report and testimony. This will create more interest. It will provide talking points for both parties. The Repub congressmen will have a shot at TV time.

Right now, the Repubs do not hold any chairs which makes them less relevant. Their voices need to be out in the public. Conservatives pretty much “own” talk radio. That will provide more opportunity to help solidify and educate the base. This is complex. It will become more so for many people. If the MAGA people understand more details of this coup, we will be able to correct people when they start spouting the MSM’s narrative.

Hang in there. We are a nation of laws. This can be fixed without blowing up the place.

33. Sherri Young says:

Organizational Chart of the FBI Counterintelligence Division as of Feb 1, 2019.

This appears to be the contact info for persons with something to offer.

spygatetexts@protonmail.com

34. Dora says:

New York City embraces pillar of AOC’s Green New Deal, passing building emissions bill

The New York City Council passes legislation setting new standards for greenhouse gas emissions from buildings.

The measure aligns with one of the central pillars of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal.

The bill aims to slash planet-warming pollution from city buildings by 40% over the next decade.

• Debra says:

Hmmm. They are evicting mouth breathers?

• sunnyflower5 says:

How will AOC ‘s father profit?

• jbowen82 says:

This is actually not a terrible idea, if not carried to an extreme. Insulation pays for itself through lower energy costs, but the great majority of commercial tenants are renters who will not be in the space on a long enough lease to pay out the upgrades, so landlords don’t want to spend the money, tenants won’t spend the money and there is clear energy wastage as a result. If executed properly, old buildings could be brought up to the energy efficiency standards of new buildings at no net cost – that is, more savings to the tenants over the life of the building than the upfront cost. An owner that occupied the building and had to pay energy cost would do it, but an owner that leases out the building has no reason to spend money unless it’s required to.

• boogywstew says:

A tenant IS a renter … not “the great majority”, ALL of them. This is Bill DeBlasio’s NYC so you know it will be “carried to an extreme”. Dropping battens in an attic to improve “R” values is one thing but to insulate walls in pre-existing buildings is prohibitively expensive. Many older buildings in NYC have NO insulation in exterior walls or the old “wool” insulation which settled to the bottom of walls decades ago. Pumping insulation in exterior walls requires a framed wall and then you have to drill access holes above and below fire stops, water pipes and electrical conduits. You can’t BS building inspectors with infrared detectors. If the wall is a block or brick wall you’ll have to clad the outside with insulated coverings or frame a new wall to hold the insulation on the inside. When installing new windows or siding you’ll undoubtedly trigger city tax appraisers who will “reward” your expensive improvements with jacking up your property’s worth with higher taxes and there goes your energy savings. Building owners will have to replace single pane windows with double or triple pane windows. Exterior doors will have to have insulated cores. New York City has thousands and thousands of US government, New York State, City of NY, and county (borough) buildings. These insulation jobs will be rife with monster kickbacks and ALL of the work will be done by UNION people.

• jbowen82 says:

I agree with everything you just said. Every word.

New construction would be better in many cases. New York has demolished and rebuilt throughout its history. I agree that there are many problems, including the ones you cite – but what you’re saying, in essence, is that it’s a corrupt deep blue city in decline. No argument there. However, if on the margin there can be improvements made that pay for themselves, but need the incentive structure changed to force landlords to act, that is a gain in overall economic benefit. Not in every case, obviously. But in some cases it’s possible to create a win-win by being smart.

• boogywstew says:

AND I agree with everything you just said! I grew up in the NYC suburbs and I love NYC. There will now be so much money at stake that it will bring out people’s inner mobster. This won’t be the end of it. Every decade or so some virtue signaling libtard will seek that goofy SJW nod of approval and will propose raising the standard again. Decent, honorable honest folks could make commonsense decisions that would be affordable but if history teaches us anything ….

• boogywstew says:

The people who suffer will be renters. Those with jobs and work to pay their rent will have to move outside the city and commute a longer distance which will use more fossil fuels which increases pollution. Just like “Cash for Clunkers” … people who couldn’t afford newer cars ended up paying more for used cars. When you take 700,000 running automobiles, they had to be registered and on the road continually for the previous year, out of the market, the price goes up.

• youme says:

Do not think that this has anything with their concern for public health or the global warming nonsense. Going to cost NYC taxpayers billions in retrofitting city buildings and most of the money will be looted and stolen as in the scandal involving NYC public housing a cesspool of filth and neglect. Then think of the mandatory permit process and subsequent mandatory inspections/testing by city workers.

• Mncpo(ret) says:

This means absolutely nothing. There is no mechanism to actually check any building or contractor for compliance. This is a “feel good about ourselves” stupid bill. Between Unions/State Govt graft/State Govt Inspectors the bill is DOA.

It’ll cost new construction a bundle to comply–bet Amazon is happy they didn’t build–as will many others.

35. CopperTop says:

Well that’s it. For 3 HOURS Fox on Saturday said to every guest “I hear nothing but the talking points from the White House.” ALL television “journalist” slot media is now ALL in to get Biden or Bernie elected. Not news.

PS: Leland Vitert seems to think Mueller report says nothing about the dossier. Ahem page 11. Special Counsel Memos…they authorizations come DIRECTLY rom the dossier.

• beachbum31 says:

both are sickeningly left (the redhead too). a Manhattan java café blend of Hannity interruption beans, and rich Marie Barf!

36. Dora says:

37. henry says:

Bwahahahahaha The party of DOOOOOOMMMMMMMM>>>>>> Oh, and no white divorced ones either for Mooshell’s sake.

Should a White Man Be the Face of the Democratic Party in 2020?

• boogywstew says:

Deciding on your Presidential standard bearer by the color of their skin sounds … you know … racist!

• henry says:

White democrats deserve their party. They made it into what it is and white female democrats deserve everything that will happen to them when their dreams come to fruition.

Genital mutilation. Sexual slavery. Rape jihad. Forced burqas.
        Enjoy what you will reap and don’t look for a white male to save you because all the white male democrats are completely feminized , emasculated or cucks.

• Exactly and, beside the fact that it’s racist on its face, the reason “identity politics” s doomed to failure is that it disdains, excludes and insults the intelligence of everyone who simply chooses to identify as American.

• beachbum31 says:

Should a White Man Be the Face of the Democratic Party in 2020?
      Should a Red Man Be the Face of the Democratic Party in 2020?

• @beachbum:
        You have fallen into the trap that Democrats use in subliminal messaging.

Namely the term Democrat vs democratic.

It’s always the Democrat Party or Democrat politician NEVER Democratic Party or person unless of course they are acting in a democratic way.

In fact A DEMOCRATIC DEMOCRAT is an oxymoron, sort of like “jumbo shrimp”

Almost everyone on the radio or TV makes this mistake either occasionally or most of the time.

In fact the ONLY person that I’ve know of that NEVER makes this mistake is our VSGPDJT.

So remember, they are not democratic politicians but rather they are Democrat politicians, or members of the Democrat Party…..never “democratic”

It’s just a subliminal mind game that progressives use when weaponizing the language.

I hope I didn’t come off as “preachy” because that is not my intent it’s just that they are so good at subliminal messaging we need to be aware of their tactics and not promote them.

• boogywstew says:

Someone should get their face tattooed in a plaid pattern and become their own minority!

• California Joe says:

They want The Mooch! My bet is they will get her.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Deciding on a President, a Senator, a Mayor, a Janitor, etc. by the color of their skin is blatant stupidity.

• Paprika says:

Does this not make them stupists or would that be stupidists practicing blatant stupidism?
        Colorists maybe? It could be ‘worsest’ though, they could be closet florists or scientists!
        (smiles)

Regardless, I agree with you-ist!

• Debra says:

The democratic method is to decide by a majority. If a majority of Democrats vote for Bernie (as was done in 2016 primary), will the democratic process be once again usurped, or will the ‘democratic party’ be used to keep old white men a relevant majority to be villianized?

• Joshua says:

I will fight on your side.

You have seen the fire I have seen.

I know where from we come and where to we go.
        Now, we replace, time

• scottswett says:

The Dems’ 2000 pitch to white males will be interesting. “You are evil oppressors. You have no right to lead, or even to be heard. We despise you and can’t wait for you to die off. Please vote for us.”

• jx says:

Recall that Sarah Jeong is on the NYT editorial board. Jeong says white people smell like dogs, and that white people are dogs and goblins who must be “canceled”.

• andyocoregon says:

Here we go again with Little Johnny…..Enjoy!

A teacher asked her class how many of them were Bernie Sanders fans
      Not really knowing what a Bernie Sanders fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
      The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different..again.
      Little Johnny said, ‘Because I’m not a Bernie Sanders fan.’
      The teacher asked, ‘Why aren’t you a Bernie Sanders fan?’
      Johnny said, ‘Because I’m a Conservative.’
      The teacher asked him why he’s a Conservative.
      Little Johnny answered, ‘Well, my Mom’s a Conservative and my Dad’s a Conservative, so I’m a Conservative.’
      Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, ‘If your Mom was a Moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?’
      Little Johnny replied, ‘A Bernie Sanders fan.’ 😁

• thetrain2016 says:

Faces? They’re all asses anyway…

38. Zippy says:

Even NOAM CHOMSKY calls BS on the Trump-Russia collusion fantasy.

“In March 2019, weeks before the Mueller Report was finalized, acclaimed scholar and ‘Manufacturing Consent’ author Noam Chomsky explained in an interview why accusations of Russian meddling and Trump-Russia collusion were ‘a joke.'”

39. Zippy says:

40. concerned3 says:

I am expecting a direct link to Obama and 5Eyes in this document.

Horowitz is reportedly drafting his final report which is due to be made public within about six weeks.

• youme says:

I would hate to see AG Barr or the never heard from Huber come out and say we are investigating or indicting these deep state criminals and releasing that information would interfere with our investigations or prevent the defendants from getting a fair trial. Would not surprise me.

41. paulraven1 says:

I think it’s time for Trump to go on offense — across the board, from every angle, in expected and unexpected ways. He needs to knock the Left off its feet.

– A full-scale investigation into CAIR
    – Full scale joint DOJ and FCC investigation into social media censorship and anti-trust violations
    – Blue ribbon commission to examine the jeopardies to the First Amendment in America, headed by Dennis Prager, Alan Dershowitz and Ayaan Hirsi Ali (An orthodox Jew, a liberal academic and a Muslim woman). Report due in 6 months.
    – Major national speeches by Pence on dangers to the nation from a corrupt media
    – Investigation by Education secretary into ideological corruption in educational system, report in six months
    – Declassification of FISA docs
    – Declassification or disclosure of sexual harassment slush fund in Congress

42. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

I’m with Rush Limbaugh on this one…..”How dare President Trump obstruct our coup.”

43. Ivehadit says:

This is random but have you ever thought about how liberals LOVE ancestry.com and finding out about their history but want to take down all the historical monuments?! Does.not.square!
    They refuse to acknowledge that the old (smart) white men of the 1600’s and 1700’s created a magnificent country through personal risk and struggles, loss of fortune, and even death.

“They didn’t build that”. It was just magical privilege. NOT!

44. MaineCoon says:

I received an email fro GOP Presidential (whoever that is). Take note.

Omar Holds Secret Fundraisers With Islamist Groups GOP Presidential Staff March 22, 2019

Democratic freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) has been holding a series of secret fundraisers with groups that have been tied to the support of terrorism, appearances that have been closed to the press and hidden from public view.

The content of these speeches, given to predominately Muslim audiences, remains unknown, prompting some of Omar’s critics to express concern about the type of rhetoric she is using before these paying audiences, particularly in light of the lawmaker’s repeated use of anti-Semitic tropes in public.

Omar recently spoke in Florida at a private event hosted by Islamic Relief, a charity organization long said to have deep ties to groups that advocate terrorism against Israel. Over the weekend, she will appear at another private event in California that is hosted by CAIR-CA PAC, a political action committee affiliated with the Council on American Islamic Relations, or CAIR a group that was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a massive terror-funding incident.

Omar’s appearance at these closed-door forums is raising eyebrows in the pro-Israel world due to her repeated and unapologetic public use of anti-Semitic stereotypes accusing Jewish people of controlling foreign policy and politics. With Omar’s popularity skyrocketing on the anti-Israel left, it appears her rhetoric is translating into fundraising prowess.

45. Victor Davis Hanson: Mueller Probe Could Backfire on Those Who Fabricated Russia-Collusion Narrative

46. sunnyflower5 says:

Macron promises to build Notre Dame even more beautiful than before. https://twitter.com/wink_nod/status/1119620960628273152?s=20

47. Perot Conservative says:

Digging around to see if I can find anything recent on Huber.

The Epoch Times

Sibtitle: Horowitz Probe to Conclude in Months

“Following the delivery of Barr’s letter to Congress, a slew of other news came out. On March 25, Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) went on Fox News and stated that he had talked to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz “very recently to get an update in terms of timing,” and that Horowitz hoped to be done with his investigation into FISA abuse in May or June.

“Ratcliffe said that Horowitz also was looking into the origins of collusion and the probable cause used by the FBI to initiate their investigation. Ratcliffe also noted that Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, has “been dispatched to look into the criminal aspects” that might be associated with Horowitz’s work.”

Did Barr re-ignite Huber?

48. Perot Conservative says:

More Epoch Times

“The following day, on April 8, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) publicly commented on the Nunes interview, noting that there would be additional criminal referrals to come. Meadows stated: “Overwhelming evidence shows multiple FBI and DOJ executives abused their power to undermine a duly elected President Trump. They will be held accountable.” “

49. curator55 says:

The Mother of All Rebuttals

That is what the Trump legal teams’ response must be. This a great opportunity to expose the way a politically corrupted or nefarious prosecution is conducted by the DOJ and how distorted and manipulative their written reports can be. It will also be a useful introduction to the pending or ongoing investigations of the Coup attempt and its architects and stooges.

I suspect that a Great White Shark is far more merciful to one of its targets than a prosecutor like Weissmann. Especially when the target is politically and personally hated by the losing side in 2016. Several reporters and commentators are already pointing out the absence of exculpatory evidence and other glaring omissions and it is naïve to believe that Mueller’s team was seeking Justice and concentrating their efforts on finding the truth rather than actively pursuing all possible politically inspired prosecutions via perjury traps, process crimes without an actual crime and on and on.

Trump should spare no cost on this Rebuttal and wisely involve the input of some of the best, like minded legal minds available in addition to the very competent and trustworthy Sekulow and Guiliani. Imagine a conference table surrounded by Jay, Rudy, Joe DeGenova, Victoria Toensing, Dershowitz, Sidney Powell, Greg Jarret and any other highly rated pro Trump criminal defense attorney available.

The factual research of reporters and journalists like Kim Strassel and sundance should be scoured for info until every condemnatory fact and detail about the Mueller investigation is compiled. Then, the Rebuttal should be disseminated first in a live press conference format, then in print form and in a detailed video presentation for the historical record that will be accessible by all.