Friday April 19th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

197 Responses to Friday April 19th – Open Thread

1. Deplorable_Infidel says:

If Paul Wrote a Letter to Your Church

“Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Thes. 1:1).

In 2 Thessalonians 1:1, it’s interesting to note that unlike other letters of Paul, he adds nothing to his name. He doesn’t say, “Paul, called to be an apostle”; “Paul, an apostle…by the will of God”; “Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ.” Those familiar things by which he designates himself are omitted here.

By this he’s showing that his apostleship, his call, role, title, leadership and office were not in question among the Thessalonian church, so he didn’t need to make any reference to it. But Paul’s apostleship is constantly in question today, despite his words in Romans 11:13:

“For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office.”

Paul is the apostle of the nations, the Gentiles. Paul, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, magnifies his office. We are to do the same. Paul was called by the will of God for this dispensation of grace. He was called to be an apostle for Christ to reveal to him the revelation of the mystery, the body of truth for this age, and for God to reveal His Son in him according to Christ’s heavenly ministry today.

Paul is the one apostle of this dispensation. He is our apostle. Christ has revealed His will through Paul’s thirteen letters for us to know what is Christ’s mind, will, and heart for His Church, the Body of Christ, under grace. Is there confusion about Paul’s role in your church? Perhaps your church knows Paul is our apostle, but makes no mention of it? If Paul wrote a letter to your church, how would he address it?

By Pastor Kevin Sadler

2 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
    26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
    3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
    4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
    5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
    6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

• Rynn69 says:

Dan: Good information on Paul – enlightening today. TY.

• Too Real says:

Isn’t covetousness just as sinful as theft? Don’t the two go hand in hand? Would we have the economic disparity that we have in this nation if we taught people that it is wrong to desire to have what someone else has earned? If I am taught that it is wrong not to share then why are others not taught that it is wrong to expect to take from me what they have no right to?
        Thou Shall Not Covet. With all of the moral issues that we are dealing with isn’t it amazing that at the heart of every one of them is the desire to have what does not belong to you.
        The Bible’s Truth’s are often harsh. Living a truly Christian life is not an easy task. The Bible calls us to be cheerful in our giving and it is hard to be cheerful when one is coerced. The wickedness of the American government can be seen it its policies. Stealing from the Haves and giving to the Have-nots is not a Biblical principle. It is a violation of at least two of the Ten Commandments.
        Try on this Christian admonition from the Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians.
        “For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; Neither did we eat any man’s bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.”
        Perhaps it is time we quit pointing our fingers at those who don’t want to give and focus on those who simply want to take. Sadly, the Word of God is a double-edged sword.
        Thou Shall Not Covet.

• Yes, there is that. From scripture it does indicate the Lord had specifically revealed a ministry to the Gentiles for Paul. God chooses whomever He chooses for whatever purpose under the sun/SON and there is no disputing His perfecting will.

Have a great Good Friday!

• TMonroe says:

On Good Friday, I find myself considering as far as magnifying offices of apostles and men, what might Paul’s take be?

1 Cor. 10-17 10Now I exhort you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but you may be having been knit together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11For it was shown to me concerning you, my brothers, by those of Chloe, that there are quarrels among you. 12Now I mean this, that each of you says, “I indeed am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,” and “I of Christ.”

13Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul? 14I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15so that no one should say that you were baptized into my name. 16Now also I baptized the household of Stephanas; as to the rest, I do not know whether I baptized any other. 17For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not in wisdom of discourse, so that the cross of the Christ should not be emptied of its power.

Also:

1 Cor. 3:1-9 1And I, brothers, was not able to speak to you as to spiritual, but as fleshly—as to infants in Christ. 2I gave you milk to drink, not solid food, for not yet were you able. In fact, now you are still not able, 3for you are still fleshly. For where jealousy and strife are among you, are you not fleshly, and are walking according to man? 4For when one might say, “I indeed am of Paul,” but another, “I of Apollos,” are you not fleshly?
      5Who then is Apollos? And who is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord has given to each. 6I planted, Apollos watered, but God kept itgrowing. 7So neither the one planting nor the one watering is anything, but onlyGod, the One giving growth. 8Now the one planting and the one watering are one, and each will receive the own reward, according to the own labor. 9For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

Also, as far as where we ought to be focused:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, having been fully equipped toward every good work.

That’s from Genesis all the way to the Revelation of Jesus Christ, written down by John and featuring Jesus talking to churches.

• Mandy says:

“13Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul?”

Isn’t this the case today? There are over 30,000 different ‘denominations’ in the US alone!

If you can point to a MAN who started your “church” then … how you are NOT divided from Christ and His Church?

If you can find when your “church” started in an encyclopedia or at Wikipedia and the date is not 33AD then … how are you NOT divided from Christ and His Church?

Examples….all pulled from their wikis….

“Dispensationalism developed as a system from the teachings of John Nelson Darby (1800–82) who strongly influenced the Plymouth Brethren of the 1830s in Ireland and England.”

“Lutheranism is a major branch of Western Christianity that identifies with the teaching of Martin Luther, a 16th century German reformer. Luther’s efforts to reform the theology and practice of the church launched the Protestant Reformation.”

“Pentecostalism emerged in the early 20th century among radical adherents of the Holiness movement who were energized by revivalism and expectation for the imminent Second Coming of Christ.”

“The early Anabaptists formulated their beliefs in the Schleitheim Confession, in 1527.”

“Zwinglianism is the Reformed confession based on the Second Helvetic Confession promulgated by Zwingli’s successor Heinrich Bullinger in the 1560s.”

“Calvinism (also called the Reformed tradition, Reformed Christianity, Reformed Protestantism, or the Reformed faith) is a major branch of Protestantism that follows the theological tradition and forms of Christian practice set down by John Calvin and other Reformation-era theologians.”

“Anglicanism is a Western Christian tradition which has developed from the practices, liturgy and identity of the Church of England following the English Reformation.”

“Methodism, also known as the Methodist movement, is a group of historically related denominations of Protestant Christianity which derive their inspiration from the life and teachings of John Wesley.”

“The roots of Presbyterianism lie in the Reformation of the 16th century, the example of John Calvin’s Republic of Geneva being particularly influential.”

And on and on and on it has gone….

I’m not condemning anyone for choosing a specific Church – WE ALL DO. I’m pondering the impact of a nationful of Christians who seem to have … divided Christ.

2. DanDeplorable says:

Friday . . .

• Jacaranda11816 says:

My daughter’s religiously-diverse (Episcopal) school presented a very solemn and dramatic Good Friday cathedral service this morning including a reading of Passion. Sometimes they tip-toe around or water-down Christian themes, sometimes not. The back and forth gets a little confusing for the student body…I picture the administrators debating such symbolism intensely. Their newsletter description certainly gave a clear heads-up; it almost read like a trigger warning.

3. Rastus says:

Hey Treppers, I’ve been reading here many years and seldom comment. I know that we are not suppose to know about Grand Juries but does anyone have an inkling of a concept if The Carter Paige FISA case was ever taken before a jury? Just thinking that this might be another reason to throw the book at this cabal.

• Rastus,
      The FISA warrant against Page was brought before the FISA court, which by its definition, does not include a Grand Jury. Cases are held in camera and hence the stringency of the law’s requirements about thorough vetting of evidence to support the request for a FISA warrant (so called Woods procedures). As we know, the claims of the “dossier” were not investigated and the Woods procedures were not followed. A travesty..but one to lay at the feet of the FBI and credulous FISA judges.

4. Garrison Hall says:

5. Mandy says:

China has now inked Belt and Road Initiative Deals with 17 Arab nations. No link – hubby just put a clip from RT on the tee vee for us to watch, it’s a youtube from the RT site. I did not realize that Xi had been working the Arab states – last I heard, he was busily cutting deals in Europe.

• Full global domination is at the very heart of the Belt and Road initiative. It is not surprising where they land to gain a foothold of control.

A few years ago, few would have considered Chinese management of a port in Africa…and now in Portugal.

The ME is a significant part of the world where explosive events can affect the whole globe. So it stands to reason that China would want in that theater.

I wish Italy wasn’t inviting to B & R.

6. nwtex says:

7. Mandy says:

Anyone here read The Saker? If so, you might want to check out his interview of Dmitry Orlov. The view of the US is unpleasant; however, I suspect it’s somewhat accurate. Whole piece is excellent, starts with assessment of Ukraine, goes from there. US is discussed at the end.

8. nwtex says:

9. nwtex says:

10. nwtex says:

11. nwtex says:

12. nwtex says:

Heads up. Sore losers = “bad language”

13. nwtex says:

I see respect. And may God bless Eric and his wife.

14. nwtex says:

15. nwtex says:

Unsettling times.

16. nwtex says:

17. smiley2 says:

Person of Interest

Clint Eastwood Circling “Ballad of Richard Jewell” For Fox/Disney

April 18, 2019

iconic Clint is considering directing a new movie drama based on the life of a security guard whose life was completely changed after a law enforcement officer leaked to a reporter that the same security guard, Richard Jewell, was actually a possible suspect in the Olympic Park bombing incident during the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

from that moment on, Richard Jewell went from being a hero to one of the most hated men in America.

more about Jewell and the film, at the link.

Richard Jewell…

Go Rowdy Yates ! 😀 ❤

18. nwtex says:

Tomi Lahren blasts Michelle Obama for ‘tasteless’ divorced dad comments
    April 18, 2019

Former first lady Michelle Obama recently attempted to humiliate President Donald Trump by comparing America in the Trump era to a child spending a weekend with an irresponsible “divorced dad.”
    […]

19. nwtex says:

• rrick says:

Oh, for Pete’s sake. Eyes lifted up, hand raised, a light from above…can that picture be any more staged? Another lying Irish guy lofted to come into the minds of idiotic voters.

Of course he has nothing but a single digit chance, hardly more than a rounding error. I think he’s a front piece to gather campaign donations which will then be handed to the chosen one. Who is more the buffoon, he or them who will cling to him as their hope?

• decisiontime16 says:

Beto charity. Getting millions from dupes.

• MaineCoon says:

A Godless man. What does he know of charity.

20. Lucille says:

May you have a blessed Good Friday!

Luke 23:32-43 The Voice version

Jesus wasn’t the only one being crucified that day. There were two others, criminals, who were also being led to their execution. When they came to the place known as “The Skull,” they crucified Jesus there, in the company of criminals, one to the right of Jesus and the other to His left.

Jesus: “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.” Meanwhile they were drawing lots to see who would win Jesus’ clothing. The crowd of people stood, watching.

Authorities (mocking Jesus): “So He was supposed to rescue others, was He? He was supposed to be God’s Anointed, the Liberating King? Let’s see Him start by liberating Himself!”

The soldiers joined in the mockery. First, they pretended to offer Him a soothing drink—but it was sour wine. Soldiers: “Hey, if You’re the King of the Jews, why don’t You free Yourself!” Even the inscription they placed over Him was intended to mock Him—“This is the King of the Jews!” This was written in Greek, Latin, and Hebrew.

One of the criminals joined in the cruel talk. Cynical Criminal: “You’re supposed to be the Anointed One, right? Well—do it! Rescue Yourself and us!” But the other criminal told him to be quiet.

Believing Criminal: “Don’t you have any fear of God at all? You’re getting the same death sentence He is! We’re getting what we deserve since we’ve committed crimes, but this man hasn’t done anything wrong at all!” Turning to Jesus, “Jesus, when You come into Your kingdom, please remember me.”

Jesus: “I promise you that this very day you will be with Me in paradise.”

• rrick says:

“Evil may so shape events that Caesar will occupy a palace and Christ a cross, but one day that same Christ will rise up and split history into A.D. and B.C., so that even the life of Caesar must be dated by his name.”
      Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh how I weep for what we did to Christ that my heart can nearly stand it. Then, how I weep – but in great joy! – for what Christ has done for the whole world for time and time to come.

• rrick:

You have a great heart! A redeemed heart.

The mercy and grace of God through Jesus Christ cannot be so deeply fathomed, but it can be easily appreciated!

We must be thankful and say our thanks to God for so great a Gift!

Shalom, brother!

• rrick says:

What the Romans intended as a symbol of horrific death, Christ Jesus turned to a symbol of love & redemption.

Angelle, people have said that I have a soft heart. I think I do. Yet it is not me but God who has seen fit that I may. If I should boast it is only to say what Christ Jesus has done. To God is all the glory.

• I sense that you do.

And I like to hear you give all the praise and glory unto God.

It is not of ourselves, but of the work of the Holy Spirit of Christ, the gift of God’s grace and mercy and love….as Paul wrote, the great mystery, Christ in you.

Glad to have connected with you here.

Shalom and be blessed, brother!

• bakocarl says:

“What happens when a nation loses its conscience? When the light barely shines in the darkness? When truth is obscured by lies? We can answer those questions with another question: What does America look like in 2019?

We are a nation adrift. A nation confused. A nation in danger of completely losing our moral bearings. A nation where right is now wrong, and wrong is now right. A nation where evil is celebrated and virtue is denigrated.

. . . this is America’s most pressing need: to recapture the revolutionary nature of the gospel and to live it out for the world to see.

Organized religion is not the key. Another new strategy is not what we need. Improved methodology is not the issue.

What we need is a fresh encounter with Jesus. A return to our knees, to the Word, to holiness, to the power of the Spirit, to sharing our faith afresh, to boldness, to passion, to compassion.”

• Mandy says:

I had not read this but a similar kind of thought has been with me for a few days now. I think our situation is related to DIS organized religion. Our country is a MASSIVE fracture – the logical result of the Protestant Reformation is the complete disassociation from the Church (has Christ been divided? upthread.)

Running from ‘organized religion’ is not the answer – every man becoming his own Pope is merely a FURTHER fracturing – right down to the individual level!

We NEED to get BACK to basics. We NEED the ancient Church. The ORIGINAL Church – the 33 AD Church. Without all the evil additions and subtractions that have been put upon it by all these various DOCTRINES OF MEN….

21. nwtex says:

Needs sound. I love that gal’s laugh ….. snort hahahahahaha

22. Troublemaker10 says:

23. Lucille says:

Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib hosts another supporter of “Palestinian” jihad terror on Capitol Hill
    April 18, 2019 By Robert Spencer

There will be many others. Those who think Tlaib is going to stop doing this kind of thing are naive. The plan here is to normalize and mainstream support for the bloodiest, most avowedly genocidal “Palestinian” jihad terror groups. The Democrat leadership, which has already betrayed Israel, will fall in line with alacrity.

24. smiley2 says:

so many answers

25. nwtex says:

26. Troublemaker10 says:

I came across this 2017 article recently. It’s a good read.

———

ANALYSIS Article in Harvard Law Journal concludes: The preborn child is a constitutional person

27. nwtex says:

🤓

28. nwtex says:

awww sweet

• Mandy says:

Yeah, you know … Call me an old fashioned woman, but … I’m just NOT a big fan of the left’s turning TRADITIONAL roles of husband and wife upside down.

I mean, sure, I thought “Mr. Mom” was a funny movie AT THE TIME. But I’ve come to realize that actually having MEN stay home while WOMEN move into the workforce has contributed a LOT to the downward spiral of our nation.

As always, JMO and YMMV.

29. Dora says:

El Greco – Christ Carrying the Cross (1595)

30. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

31. dogsmaw says:

32. dogsmaw says:

This is absolutely unreal… 400+ twitters from Seth Abramson on Robert Mueller(dang it would have been hilarious if it had of been about Ferris Bueller 😛 )

33. Dora says:

34. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.”
    1 Samuel 2:2 (KJV)

35. Blue Ridge Mts. Va says:

Lexington Va. WW2 Veteran will be 100 in May 2019

Retirement home hopes for 100 cards for man’s 100th birthday
    Picture asking for cards has been shared thousands of times on social media
    By Taj Simmons – Reporter

LEXINGTON, Va. – Ray Painter is about to get a very special birthday gift.

The 99-year-old Lexington man turns 100 on May 5, and his retirement home, The Mayflower, put out a plea on Facebook for 100 birthday cards.

The picture of Painter has already gone viral.
    Thousands of people have shared the image through Facebook, and dozens of cards have already shown up in The Mayflower’s mailbox.

“It’s still hard to believe that I’ve got that many cards,” Painter said.

“I talked to the post lady yesterday who delivers our mail and told her, ‘I’m just going to apologize now,'” said Becky Tacy, The Mayflower’s administrator.

Painter, who served in the Army during World War II, says he appreciates the cards but wishes his wife of 65 years were alive to see them.

“I think about her every day,” Painter said. “I know she’d be happy, too.”
    Beyond the cards, The Mayflower is also planning a big celebration on Painter’s birthday.
    “I don’t know how hard it will feel. I’ve never been 100 before!” Painter said.

Even though there is still time before Painter turns 100, Tacy says she can’t believe how many people have already told him they care.

“I’m not overly emotional, but when I was reading his cards, it was kind of hard for me to read to him because I wanted to tear up and cry,” Tacy said. “It’s just amazing. No one deserves it more than Ray.”

If you want to mail a card, send it to this address:

Ray Painter
    c/o The Mayflower
    409 S. Main St.
    Lexington, VA 24450

• Blue Ridge Mts. Va says:

This is some info on Ray Painter who is getting a lot of mail these days. This is what the Mayflower Retirement Home said about Ray who will be turning 100 on 5 May 2019.

The Mayflower wrote:….”We have been asked by many people to share with you the story of our famous WWII Veteran, William “Ray” Painter.
      William Ray Painter, who goes by Ray, is turning 100 on May5th, 2019. He was born May 5th, 1919 in Steele’s Tavern, Virginia.

Ray is part of what we call, “Our Greatest Generation” He currently is a beloved resident at The Mayflower Assisted Living in Lexington, VA. Ray will proudly tell you he is a WWII Veteran. He served in the Army from March 21st, 1941 to October 25th, 1945. Ray knew entering into the Army meant he would leave behind his sweetheart Edna. Marriage for them would wait until his return as Ray did not want to make her a widow. He was stationed at Fort Lee, Virginia where he completed his basic training. Following his basic training, he traveled to Livingston LA, New Jersey, and New York where he then boarded a ship to Northern Ireland. He traveled to Liver Pool England and North Africa. His final destination was Tunisia. One of his jobs during war time was that of a Driver Messenger. He took messages between the platoons. Ray was present the day the troops surrendered. During those years he witnessed more than most could only imagine. Looking off in the distance, Ray recalls stories good and bad. The friends he made and lost along the way will bring a tear to his eye as he speaks of them. The soldiers gave all they had, many times that meant their life. They all knew the importance of serving their country and their sacrifice would ensure a better life for generations to come.

When he returned home he married his sweetheart Edna. She and Ray had one son. As a civilian, Ray was proud to be an intricate employee at DuPont where he later retired.

Ray continues to be an excellent historian at almost 100. He is a shining light within the Mayflower community. He is quick with a smile, a joke, or his favorite… a hug.
      As his 100th birthday drew close, Ray’s Mayflower family decided to throw him a birthday party. Becky, the Administrator of the community, decide to post a sign with Ray asking for 100 cards to mark this special milestone. What happened next has been nothing short of amazing. Ray currently has over 97k shares of his post. Trying to explain to him that he went viral was priceless. Finally he agreed that indeed was just “A lot of People” The outpouring of love has simply made him the feel like the superstar he is. Ray said it only took him 100 years to be famous. The calls and offers to help celebrate this momentous occasion have been amazing.

It is with overwhelming pride that Ray’s friends and family celebrate with him on this special day. Ray, thank you for serving your country and allowing us to continue with our freedom. You truly are one of the elite members of the greatest generation.

36. spoogels says:

INTERESTING!!!
    Domestic Terrorist Paroled Despite Unresolved Cases

One of the WEATHER UNDERGROUND MEMBERS-Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn’s sidekick

by Daniel J. Flynn

The New York Board of Parole announced on Wednesday the decision of Governor Andrew Cuomo not to run for president. They did this by opting to release Judith Clark, a domestic terrorist convicted of three counts of murder. The oblique manner of the governor revealing his political plans follows a blunter decision in 2016 to commute her sentence of 75-years-to-life to 35-years-to-life, making her eligible for parole, which the board initially denied in 2017 but granted this time around.

Clark, a red-diaper baby who lived in the Soviet Union for three years as a child, served as a getaway driver in an armed robbery of a Brink’s truck to fund the revolutionary activities, and the drug addictions, of the various players involved. The action resulted in the theft of $1.6 million and the deaths of three men, Brink’s guard, Peter Paige, and two Nyack, New York, policemen, Edward O’Grady and Waverly Brown, and the wounding of two other Brink’s guards and a cop. When Clark crashed the getaway car after a chase, cops recovered $800,000 and a gun under her seat.

37. nikkichico7 says:

Our Heavenly Home
    APRIL 19, 2019

Revelation 21:22-27; Revelation 22:1-5

A popular misconception about heaven is that it’s ethereal and lacks any tangible substance, but this view is not supported in Scripture. John described the New Jerusalem as a material structure (Revelation 21:10-21). Although there are aspects that mirror our earthly existence, some things will be very different.

There will be no temple, “for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple” (Revelation 21:22). Throughout the ages, there have been dedicated places of worship, like a temple or church building, but none of these will be necessary when God dwells among us.

The city has no need for sun nor moon, “for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb” (Revelation 21:23). God’s glory will light every inch of that city, and there will be no night.

The gates of the city will always be open. No enemy will ever storm these gates. Nothing impure will ever enter because sin is banished and only holiness dwells in this heavenly city.

It will be a place of abundance. From the living water originating at the throne of God to the fruit from the Tree of Life, all we need will be supplied.

There will no longer be any curse. Death and decay will be absent, and pain and suffering will cease to exist.

The government will be perfect. The Lord God will reign from His throne, and we’ll see His face and serve Him forever in delight.

What awaits us in the New Jerusalem is joy beyond comprehension because we’ll be with the Lord, the source of everything good.
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

38. kyblue says:

The NC governor has vetoed a bill protecting babies from infanticide…

“Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation… even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”

LEONARDO DA VINCI

39. kyblue says:

Florida grandmother uses a baseball bat on a wannabe be car thief …

40. dbethd says: