Kellyanne Conway Discusses George Conway -vs- Donald Trump…

White House Senior Adviser Kellyanne Conway sits down for an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo.  Within the interview Bartiromo asks Ms. Conway about her husband’s very public criticisms of President Trump…. and the conversation gets weird.

This is an unusual public conversation about an odd personal dynamic.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

358 Responses to Kellyanne Conway Discusses George Conway -vs- Donald Trump…

1. Nicole says:

George is being set up so Kelly can quit and not help in the 220 campaign. She did not get the credit for being the first woman to win a presidential election. This is such a shame what they are doing to this administration. Donna Brazille failed with Al Gore, Mc Cain, Romney, HIlary are lumped in the “also ran” category. This is a big game…I hate it!

• iswhatitis says:

Nicole says: “She did not get the credit for being the first woman to win a presidential election

Hmmm. My memory says she got a lot of credit. I must be getting old. Will have to check online, I suppose – but I feel pretty sure I recall her receiving lots of [deserved] credit.

Regardless, I think she’s amazing, and she certainly gets that credit from me.

• Bendix says:

She didn’t get credit in the MSM. Or from so-called feminists. Very little attention was paid to her historic first.

• iswhatitis says:

The MSM is nothing but a commie propaganda machine. So of course they wouldn’t give credit. They’d save that distinction for one of their own losers; and that’s to be expected.

The opinion that matters is that of the Trump supporter – that’s who she helped champion during the campaign. Even if it isn’t 100% (everyone has a detractor), I’ve seen lots of support for Kellyanne on the forums I think matter.

• GB Bari says:

“She didn’t get credit in the MSM. Or from so-called feminists.“

Please. NO ONE, who works FOR and SUPPORTS PDJT will EVER get any positive mention or “credit” from the MSM or any Feminazis. That should NEVER be used as any kind of measure by any clear-minded, critical thinking conservative.

The only “credit” that matters to Kellyanne is what comes from PDJT, and maybe to a somewhat lesser extent, what comes from his vast group of supporters.

• swissik says:

I thought Kelly Ann got a lot, way too much, attention for months. She was all over the media to the point where she became wearing on my nerves. I also have a vague memory that she was not originally a Trump supporter and I want to say she was in the Cruz camp at the time but switched. Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

• GB Bari says:

Yes she was originally a Cruz supporter. For that matter, so was I.

We both apparently switched as the debates and gruling primary campaign proved Trump far more effective than Cruz or anyone else in the Republican race.

We live, we learn, we evolve. Not everyone does all of that in perfect sync with everyone else.

2. Nicole says:

2020

3. jimboct says:

Maybe his DOJ job was with a Hilary administration. Bet he never thought his wife’s candidate would win.

4. wightmanfarm says:

I don’t trust KellyAnn. Never have. After this interview, I trust her even less. George and K.A. are up to something.

• VegasGuy says:

I agree with your evaluation. I saw ( sometime last week) a video where she was sitting behind POTUS while he spoke….Her body language was strange to say the least & it gave me a negative vibe about her reaction to POTUS speaking…..

I made a mental note of that & now suddenly, she is in the midst of either defending her husband or POTUS???

Looks waytoo close to a playbook from “The Caine Mutiny…” IMHO
      Are we just waiting for the “Typhoon to emerge??”

• margarite1 says:

I recall she was totally against DJT until he hired her after Cruz lost – but that was her job
      Now defending Trump is her job.

Melania said there were few people in the WH they could trust. Personally I trust the Trumps and a very few others – not including KellyAnn.

• lela says:

Before coming on board she was a never Trumper. My radar is up with her.

• whoseyore says:

See my many comments below. They are in on this together. I believe the same people paying the MSM anchors are lining the pockets of the Conways. I sent a letter to the president. I don’t know if he will get it, but this is the Deep State coming after him in yet another way. He needs to get rid of her quickly.

• Sherbear61 says:

She needs to go, she’s needed to go for a long time, PJT could replace a few on his team, just think if he had a half dozen great people, like Reagan had, smart trustworthy people, not people picked for him.

5. jack says:

When they have short clips of George split screen with Trump, Trump looks very stable and strong, good eye contact. George on the other hand does looks unstable, seems like he has high blood pressure, and NOT-Centered. George does look depressed and hyper and his eyes look weird to me, the way they dart around.

KellyAnne might be in shock that this is so PUBLIC , and is acting strong, but it’s like she is going by the numbers. She has her walls up, and it’s understandable, and as she stated … she grew up in Italian-household who DO NOT share family secrets (arguments). She is very careful NOT to bad mouth her husband, as her husband bad mouths her boss in public.

Not sure how this story will end, maybe marriage consulting , or trial separation. If it was reversed and he had high position in company and his wife would bad mouth the company and the CEO, and go against the company he worked for, I know he would not like it, and it could rune his job advancement. 🙂

6. wightmanfarm says:

I hope Trump is watching his back.

• whoseyore says:

Amen ~ watching his back with both Kelly Anne and George. The love of money is the root of all evil. Conway’s are likely getting big bucks for this little act.

7. Guyski says:

Perhaps it is better to first examine George Conway separate from his marriage to Kellyanne.

It is reported that George Conway (though he denies it) was the person that leaked to the Drudge Report about Monica Lewinsky.

He knows Laura Ingram very well.

He is friends will Ann Coulter. Coulter was the person that got Kellyanne and George together.

He has quite a history separate from Kellyanne.

8. Weird is right. KAC could shut the conversation down, but she didn’t, She talked and talked about it………..smh.

IDK what’s going on in their marriage, but in normal households this would be a major problem. Is her husband have a mid life meltdown crisis and going nuts ???.

9. OmegaManBlue says:

How much money is he worth?

• whoseyore says:

Much more since he has been playing this little charade against our great president with his wife. They have struck gold. I pray that he realizes what is going on pretty quickly. This is another ploy of the Deep State to take him down (make him look uncontrolled in his press interviews and his tweets).

10. What’s wrong with Maria B.? Is she going to the dark side? Boy, she start to sound like Chris Wallace and that’s not a complement.

• Mark465 says:

No way! Bartiromo doesn’t play that liberal dishonesty game.

• I agree. This is the first interview I have seen her do where I felt she wasn’t the professional I have seen in the others. She interrupted too much and would not let Kelly Ann finish on some good points. I didn’t think her questions were insightful and leading anywhere at times. It was like, “Tell me about the fight with your husband.” (Over and over.)

• mikeyboo says:

I think Maria was really asking her : “How can you allow this?”

• Lucille says:

It could very well be that Maria was assigned the job of confronting Kellyanne by the new leftist-trending FOX ownership/management, and Maria felt uncomfortable in such a role. I see no purpose in Kellyanne giving the interview. Dissing her husband in public is simply something she would not do, she being a very devoutly religious person who takes her vows seriously. Nor would she do such a thing against her employer.

You note that she intimated her children are the most important aspect of her life. Her saying anything that would reflect poorly on their father is anathema to her.

George absolutely has issues. Envy and anger are not called “deadly sins” for nothing. Pride, which he seems to have in abundance, is the sin from which all other sins arise. All are detrimental to love relationships. Speaking against a spouse’s boss shows a deep lack of kindness, especially since Kellyanne has obviously asked George not to do this to her and her relationship with the President. In short, the man needs to see a psychiatrist.

• whoseyore says:

Maria senses that something is going on, and it is. KA and her hubby are plotting against the President of the United States. I am sure that they are making big bucks for this little act. Praying that our president picks up on it soon and quits playing the game by not speaking about it with reporters or in his tweets.

• GB Bari says:

Y’all are not thinking straight.
        If Kelly Ann was being paid to stop PDJT then she did a horrible job in 2016.
        And since then she has very eloquently and accurately defended the President on every occasion that the media have interrogated her.
        The President’s poll numbers are up and holding well against a withering continuous attack from the Left, the Globalists, the NeverTrumpers, RINOs, eneMedia, Hollyweird, etc.
        So if Kellyanne is supposed to damage him, what’s the strategy? When does she do it? How does she do it?

Sorry folks, That theory just doesn’t hold a drop of water. IMO.

• mac says:

I agree with GB’s take. I don’t think she is a traitor to President Trump. I DO think she’s got some serious problems at home, and that she is probably going to resign in the not too distant future or face the loss of her marriage. I don’t know what would possess a man in her husband’s position to do what he has, because he must know it is hurting his wife, but if he keeps it up he’s going to end up divorced.

11. Wayne Robinson says:

Kellyanne seems oblivious that her husband thinks she is a bimbo . He is so far advanced beyond her wisdom and understanding he dispises her judgment and opinions as trash . This is a man that does not respect or live his wife .

• Wayne Robinson says:

“ or LOVE his wife

• What she said was for public consumption. She wasn’t about to throw her husband under the bus in public. She respects her kids too much.

Please remember her children probably have strong feelings for their dad and mom. KAC doesn’t want to tip over that apple cart by trashing her husband in public. It is bad form and would hurt her kids to hear that kind of stuff.

• Time for KAC to find another job.

• oldumb says:

I admire KAC now more than before. She obviously wants to keep her life private. The news doesn’t have to report on George Conway’s tweets, but will to harass POYUS.

She balanced a tight line of not disrespecting President Trump – but praised, not disrespecting her husband – also praised. She did not disrespect herself or cry for pity. She answered questions and keep a professional demeanor.

So many people here are trashing her motives and saying she is all about George Conway’s money. Shameful people pouncing on an ardent President Trump supporter. Very shameful. SMH.

• There is something deeply disgusting about anybody defending the Oprah nonsense surrounding the Mexican soap opera of the Conways. Even more deeply disgusting about anybody talking about “very shameful” regarding critics of this nonsense, while defending the Conways, including the despicable George.

How low can a person be who openly admires somebody like Conway?

• oldumb says:

I am not defending the Conways. I do respect how KellyAnn handled the situation. She defamed no one and did not try to get pity.

I don’t think it is new or our business. Her husband is sick and public about it. She is serving our country and POTUS 45. The media is taking advantage.

The very shameful is people pulling crap out of thin air and concluding that is what is going on.

I assume you hate the conways.. ok. I don’t.

• We don’t hate anybody. Your comments are slow in comprehension, tedious, and downright boring.

It IS our business if the Conways play out some idiotic soap opera (which obviously touches the hearts of some low IQ individuals) AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE COUNTRY.

What if each and every member of the Trump team had a family member create a similar media brouhaha? Would that be good for the government? Good for the country?

Thinking before you post nonsense may be challenging but it’s worth trying. Try it sometime.

• whoseyore says:

This is all an act between KAC and George. They are making big bucks for this. If this were all true, what do you think their home would be like for the kids? Would there be peace and tranquility there? No, there wouldn’t. There would be constant bickering. Would that be good for the kids? No! What would make it ‘better for the kids’? Either to quit her job or divorce her husband. If she loves her husband she should quit her job. No woman….NO WOMAN ever supports their boss over their spouse and then goes home to the same house as him. This is so obvious.
        We need to pray that our president’s eyes are opened to this before it is too late. The Deep State is trying to take him down and paying all sorts of people to participate.

• mikeyboo says:

She certainly seems to come in a VERY distant second to his bloated ego.

• No. She is telling you she is not going to attack her husband as he has attacked her employer. He showed her no respect. I am sure she let him know about it and she has pushed back. Her husband is probably jealous of her or something. There is an issue but Kelly does not want talk about this in front of the nation and her kids.

• oldumb says:

I think you are correct. It is quite simple, but the haters want to hate.

• If Madame Conway has issues with her lunatic husband she should solve them on her own time, without involving in ANY manner the President of the United States and the interests of the country.

Unfortunately wimpy, limp soap-opera “emotionalism” of the Oprah type has infested a lot of this great country.

VERY shameful.

12. There is a LOT of money swirling around here- my guess is George has been exceedingly well paid to act like and aszhat. My guess is KAC is just fine with all that lovely cash. We can all name a woman or two that puts up with quite a lot for enough payola.

• HRC heads that list but the payola was his election support.

• whoseyore says:

Amen! This is what I have been thinking and responding about. Hoping that eyes here on this site will be opened. The Deep State are paying George to do this so that they cane prove that our president is unhinged by his responses to reporters and his tweets. As for Ms.KA, she is just loving the money coming in, so she is playing her part.

13. I can tell you one fact about all of this.

KAC’s book deal, when she leaves the WH/Trump Administration, just shot up by millions of $$$ because of this public drama.

Just saying.

14. Kid Jupiter says:

Time for her to stop talking about it and just divorce him. He’s disrespecting her and their marriage.

• Gail says:

I believe she is a devout Catholic. Divorce may not be on the table. But he is disrespecting her by his negative comments.

• mikeyboo says:

Divorce may not be on the table but nothing bars a separation. He is disrespecting her and by allowing it she disrespects herself. She presents taking this public abuse from her husband as loyalty to her children and family. There is massive disfunction here and it cannot be disguised as virtue.

• oldumb says:

It is not HER disfunction. It is her husband’s problem egged on by the corrupt media. And so many people willing to decide what SHE should do.

• john says:

It’s easy for you to say. They have FOUR kids. Divorce, nor separation, are viable options if the children are young and if she is as devout as people imply. He may not be devout and not have the character or class that she has. Easy for outsiders to armchair diagnosis and play counselor. She may not be willing to even separate, but suffer in silence being between a rock and a hard place. Maybe she’s hoping that by example her husband will learn and show her some respect. He is being a total d*ck.

• oldumb says:

Really, you have decided her best move?

15. Blind no longer says:

If he were my husband, he wouldn’t be for long!!! No man who really loves and respects his wife goes on and out and out attack on her boss…who just happens to be the POTUS. I’d kick his fat ass to the curb!

16. Bardolf says:

Can you imagine the row that is occurring at the Conway household? This petulant child of a husband of hers doesn’t like playing “second fiddle” to the “high profile” of Kelly Ann.

17. Lactantius says:

I am not a psychiatrist and I don’t play one on Conservative Tree House.

St. Lactantius advised: The first point of wisdom is to discern what is false, the second to know what is true.

George, Kellyanne and four school age children have a problem. George has turned a public spot light on the privacy of the family. Now the yentas here and everywhere are flapping their gums and dragging mud into the mix. All that is true.

Did Kellyanne win the presidency for Donald J. Trump? Prove it.

Is George Conley nuts? Prove it.

What any sentient human knows is that what is going on is not something that strengthens the bonds in a healthy marriage. If you are prone to pray, this would be a good place to send your sincere concerns.

Maria Bartiromo is someone I normally respect. She sells news for a living and she is highly skilled at her craft. However, in this interview, she walked mighty close to the Bawbwa WaWa yenta trying to pick the scab and see what comes out.

As for some grand friggin’ conspiracy taking place: ….. yawn……

• “Now the yentas here and everywhere are flapping their gums”

Too harsh with your own comment, Lactatingius.

• KItty Kat says:

I would not be bit surprised to learn that the president asked Conway to get a handle on the situation, and that Conway shopped for someone to interview her to try to improve the situation, and Maria obliged, but not in the way Conway expected.

• mj_inOC says:

Kellyanne’s answers should have been more brief, IMHO. Each response was too wordy.
        “No, that’s too personal.” Then keep quiet.

• GB Bari says:

Maybe, but then why did she agree to appear on Bartiromos show in the first place?? The subject of the interview couldn’t have been a secret beforehand.

• IMHO, there is sufficient evidence that Kelly Ann won the election for Trump. She saved his campaign at a crucial time. I know there were others working hard who deserve credit, including the candidate himself. But at just the right time, she came on board and I noticed a change for the better.

• Deb says:

KellyAnne knew exactly where to go to get the votes they needed. The rallies were already going strong when she came on board, she had the polling and demographic expertise to know exactly where the campaign should go next.

PDJT’s victory was very multi-faceted. It took thousands of individuals all doing their parts to make it happen. It was a group effort, but each individual effort was vital. I other words, we all helped PDJT win, together.

• whoseyore says:

Maria has valid concerns. This does not feel right, there is something that doesn’t add up. She knows it and she was digging for it. I believe that George and KA are getting big bucks from the Deep State (same folks who pay our great MSM reporters) in an attempt to make our president look uncontrolled with responses in interviews about this and with his tweets so that they can impeach him.
      I pray that he catches on to this soon, very soon.

• john says:

How many times are you going to repeat this? You’re entitled to your opinion but that’s all it is unless you want to share some proof or convincing information to clarify. You could be right. But it’s just a theory and one without a convincing argument to back it up. Straw man/boggeyman conspiracy. AND repeated ad nauseum tonight. Give it a rest, please.

18. AvengerDave says:

Mr. Conway is a typical metro-sexual male acting out his frustration of feeling emasculated by his wife’s success by using a passive aggressive tactic of disparaging her employer.

19. rvsueandcrew says:

Am I the only one who finds this thread, this entire discussion, nauseating? I feel like I fell into a swarm of fire ants.

• oldumb says:

No, I am disgusted. The problem is the gotcha media glorifying Mr Conway’s tweets. Who cares what he says? The Trump haters. And everyone trashing KellyAnn. Conseratives love to trash the powerful people on OUR SIDE. Rush, hanity, coulter, bongino, – who ever it is we love to trash them. Turn the guns around peoples.

• whoseyore says:

No, you feel that way because you should. This doesn’t add up. I have put several comments below about my thoughts. Our president needs to be very careful.

20. Candace says:

Why would any husband criticize his wife’s boss publicly? Maybe because she’s makes more money?

• oldumb says:

She makes a lot less money than him. She is more powerful. I think he is jealous she got an administration job and he was passed for 2 jobs.

• I think it is really weird and it makes HIM look bad. Who would hire him for anything…not trustworthy and possibly nuts.

• whoseyore says:

No, because it makes him more $$$$$$$$$$$

• john says:

Please explain: how does this make him more money? Puts his law firm in the new in an unfavorable way. Makes him look petty and small. Might land him a job on MSNBC, but how does this make him money now? Who’s writing the checks or passing the bag full of cash?

• whoseyore says:

Why would any wife support her boss over her husband publicly? Maybe because her husband’s actions are bringing in big bucks from the Deep State to bring our president down and maybe she likes the money? Hmmmm

21. nerveman says:

Who knows? Occams razor, in my book, says that George is punishing his wife by trying to destroy her career and KAC is riding out the conflagration till the time is right to separate on non political terms that don’t affect the race. But then again who knows?

22. churchill says:

Yes, weird is the word that fits The thing that struck me most forcibly was Bartiromo’s manic interview style. She repeatedly interrupted and talked over Conway, not allowing her to finish. Very discourteous. I would like to have heard Kellyanne’s views.

George Conway is a bitter, fat little turd who (I imagine) is held in contempt by more Democrats than Republicans. Sad.

regards
    church

• mikeyboo says:

Churchill, I don’t think Bartiromo ambushed Kellyanne Conway. I suspect Kellyanne looked for a public outle,t which would not be intrinsically hostile, to make the case for her husband while appearing to maintain support for the President. She did as well as anyone could expect given the circumstances but I think she is no longer suited for her position.

23. Rose says:

Remember the old adage, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? I suspect her husband is nothing more than a free baby sitter, as a Catholic she can’t annul the marriage unless he can’t perform and someone that obese most likely can’t find it let alone use it ? Speculation on my part but I suspect she wants the marriage annulled?

24. Crusain says:

I don’t trust KAC or her hubby. She’s as mercenary as he is. Tim Conway, hes ok in my book. POTUS needs to jettison her.

• oldumb says:

Disagree on every point you made up.

• whoseyore says:

Exactly what I just said in my letter to our great president.
      I believe that Kelly Anne and George are in on this together. They are getting rich in order to help the coup (that continues) to bring him down. I imagine the same factor that pays our news anchors to spew such vitriol is also paying George. Kelly acts like she supports our president, but the root of all evil is the love of money. Who knows what else she may be doing on the inside.
      If Kelly Anne really cared about her kids, she would not force them to live in a home of tension and anger and if there is no tension and anger in the home, then this is all another big hoax to bring our president down.
      He needs to either get rid of her or quit tweeting responses to this puppet who is doing the bidding of the Deep State. Think about it, what reason would George really have to do all of this? His wife has a good job, sounds like he has a decent job. They have healthy kids. If this was for real, one of them would be filing for divorce or she would be quitting her job.
      Something stinks here folks and I fear for our president.
      I believe that Maria Bartiromo senses it as well. Maria has been faithful to our president folks, she is just trying to make sense of the whole thing and frankly, there is no sense to be made from it. It just doesn’t add up.

25. Merkin Muffy says:

This is an called “Trolling for a Divorce”.

26. JmkNY says:

My opinion is she and her husband are trying to play both sides so politically they are still viable no matter which way the wind blows.

Never forget she was a Cruz supporter. She was head of a PAC that supported Cruz. Only once Cruz Campaign was dead in the water did Kellyanne join Trump.

Since Trump won’t win with the media no matter what he does he should bring back loyalists who got him to the Presidency. Corey Lewandowski, Katrina Pierson. Kick Mercedes Schlapp to the curb. Same with Kelley Anne Conway.

• You are making this too complicated. There are relationship issues and she is making the best of a bad situation. Bartiroma should have been a little more understanding of what was going on and the pain she has regarding the conduct of her husband.

As they say in counseling, “The presenting issue is never the real issue.” There is something deeper going on at home and we are only seeing the symptoms. But think about it, even if Kelly Ann is a witch, there are other ways to handle your frustrations. He doesn’t even care about the kids.

• trialbytruth says:

unless she is going to becoame a democrat there is no need her abilities have been self effident any candidate would be happy to have her NO ONE will ever trust her husband.

27. GSparrow says:

Even before her husband went off the common decency rails, I could see that Kellyanne’s peak time in the relevant spotlight was over and only Trump’s loyalty and gratitude for her efforts were allowing her to continue. The corrupt MSM stopped respecting her and taking her seriously long ago (if they ever did) and her tiresome, monotone delivery has also turned off many Trump supporters. (I suspect.)

This is not a personal attack on Kellyanne. It’s the reality of being a political spokesperson that is constantly in the public eye. I would bore the hell out of people during a 1st appearance while others like Kellyanne have talents that allow them to last longer but never forever. I have FF through her monotone and predictable interviews etc for sometime and only the present controversy led me to watch this video. Unfortunately, the aggravating “Kellyanne and Crazy George Soap Opera” is becoming a huge distraction to Trump’s Presidency. I’m also concerned a major book deal might be on the horizon soon. Reasonable trust is now impossible IMO.

I wish only the best for Kellyanne and her children. She was once a very positive and talented political game changer, but as this interview indicates, she has willingly allowed George to pull her deep into negative territory. Another position might have been a reasonable alternative to George’s Puerile Soap Opera, but I doubt it now,

• whoseyore says:

Good analogy. I suspect that this is yet another ploy to bring down our great president and I think that Georgie Porgie is getting his/their pockets filled. Trying to make all they money they can there in Washington. There is absolutely no way that this goes on in a household. If it were true, the home couldn’t be a good environment for the children (which she claims is her big concern).
      I say that there is a big bucks involved in this whole scheme. President Trump needs to dump KA. As you said, this is a huge distraction at the least.

28. Sparty says:

PDJT is the most powerful man in the world. He has a monumental task facing him every minute of every day. The fact he is forced to spend any time addressing the pathetic circus that is 100% squarely on KAC is absurd. For the good of everyone involved she has proven to have no ability to stop her dirtball husbands disgusting and disrespectful antics nor indicates any plan to, talking in circles and imjecting her kids as conversation shields to deflect the obvious… it is time for her to go. Now. KAC is, sadly, dilutive rather than accretive to the greater more important picture. Remember-she is a mercenary. The absolute best. But a mercenary no less.

29. grlangworth says:

When I first saw KAC in for Trump, she was talking so fast and I didn’t trust her. Watching carefully though, these 29 months hence, she is right. KAC sticks strictly to her marks, and does her job very, very well. Her steadfastness is so impressive; she has become far more than the ‘flash in the pan’ that she once appeared. I am happy I have changed my mind about KAC.

30. trialbytruth says:

okay any divorce lawyers in the house? Any DC or Virgina courts regarding child custody and pre-nups? Perhaps they are positioning for a divorce perhaps he is trying to force her to relinquish something Custody and support perhaps?

31. MaineCoon says:

I listened to this 2x. KAC tackled this issue for the public’s ear but also for George’s ear. The President paved the way for this interview by responding via tweet and press questions en route to Marine1. The tweets had gone on too long. He was going to deal. She’d have to also. George was someone given an ultimatum, imo. Stop whining.

KAC isn’t quitting and her #1 focus is her children (said 2x) NOT her husband. She referenced being raised by a single mom; the CNN interview of having survived this WH; briefing POTUS & FLOTUS & some cab members on P & F’s 1st joint project. All to say her job & kids are her focus. Hubby harbors ill will over not getting the SG job. Hurt ego. Even though it was a family decision to go to DC (said 2x) Hurt Ego didn’t get his choice job so he expects wife to relinquish her plumb job.

Sounded like marital counseling without the hubby. KAC said this for all the world to hear, and hubby get face reality — get with reality, you lost/KAC won and she’s not giving up her spoils for you just because you didn’t get what you want.

It sounded like a line in the sand. George will be the loser. KAC will sparate from him. Maybe not divoce as a Catholic. But I don’t see this continuing another year. He’s emotionally unhealthy. I don’t see that changing.

• GB Bari says:

Very well stated. Thank you.

An unusually large number of comments under this article are not indicative of rational, critically thinking Trump supporters. They trash Kelly Ann unjustifiably.

Either we have a high number of anti Trump trolls here or Very few apparently listened to the interview as carefully as you (and I).

I came to similar conclusions as you and was reading through all comments, readying my own to post when I saw yours. You have better articulated my thoughts than what I was writing..

• mac says:

Good analysis, MC. The best and most logical I’ve seen so far. However, any man who tells you he truly understands women is lying to you, so I will take it cum grano salis.

32. spoogels says:

Really, There Is Something About George Conway That Does Not Add Up

I think he is a Dem spy and he spies on Kellyanne’s communications. Probably has installed a keystroke logger on her computer

33. James says:

After watching this, I get the feeling it was KAC who wrote that OP-ED last year … you know the one.

34. James says:

35. whoseyore says:

I know that I am probably going to get a bunch of grief for this. But I have seen this go on for too far too long and listening to Kelly, she is supporting the president and not her husband. How could she and why would she stay with her husband if he did this and how could he and why would he stay with a wife who supported her boss instead of him?
    My suspicion is that the same people who put money in the pockets of MSM is filling the pockets of George Conway. He is being paid to try to get our President upset enough to sound like a lunatic. Of course, George sounds like a lunatic himself in his tweets ~ but who even knows or cares about George Conway for heaven’s sake?? George even laid out the DSMIV criteria for mental illness and personality disorders, then the reporters asked questions about it to get him to speak, hoping that he would say something that would make him look uncontrolled. This is still part of the impeachment strategy. If they can make him look this way to the public, the public will start to believe it and turn away from him. I am telling you they are doing all they can to him to bring him down.
    Is Kelly in on it? I don’t know, perhaps someone should ask her. The root of all evil is the love of money.

• whoseyore says:

Clarification, George even laid out the DSMIV criteria for mental illness and personality disorders, then reporters asked questions of the president about it, hoping he would say something to make him look uncontrolled.

• john says:

Could it be that’s he’s just unhinged? He’s a nutjob and his wife is trying to be strong and not air the family’s dirty laundry in public? Could it be that he was never a strong Conservative and once marinated in the swamp or influenced by his peers at the law firm he crossed the line into Progressivism? There are plenty of OTHER explanations but you’re obsessed with the two of them conspiring together. Maybe she loves her husband, lovers her kids, and loves her job and decide the best thing for her to do was downplay it and hope it works itself out. There’s no doubt he is acting like a nut with TDS and he’s disrespecting his wife. You also don’t have a CLUE what their personal family life it like. They are both working professionals. It’s HIGHLY likely they have a nanny or other person who dresses, feeds, and takes the kids to school. They may have very little interaction with their children separately or together so NO ONE, including you, really knows what goes on within the family dynamic and what, if any, affect it’s having on the kids. You’re speculating and you’re a gossip.
        You seem to quote the Bible or imply familiarity with it. Check out these verses about being a gossip: Exodus 23:1, James 1:26, Psalm 34:13

36. Doug Sterling says:

Kellyanne Conway is a very impressive woman.

37. Truthfilter says:

KA seemed nervous and defensive like any normal person would be in such an impossible situation. She is a professional political strategist who is likely always thinking about the road ahead and how certain outcomes will impact her future marketability in the political realm. Her husband stops short of publicly insulting HER because that would be frowned upon by all. Launching his jealousy and bitterness toward PDJT is okay because the whole town of DC hates him. It’s his way of punishing HER without looking like the insecure and abusive maniac that he is.

38. askandgettruth says:

dump this idiot. you are much too nice and smart. life is too short move on