March 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #790

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

931 Responses to March 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #790

1. duchess01 says:

California: First Illegal Alien Appointed To State Post

March 20, 2019
    by Tim Brown, Freedom OutPost

• henry says:

So Californians, why vote? Why pay taxes? Why have auto insurance,etc?
      Just quit CA and say you’re undocumented and get it free….IT’s obvious your government feels that aliens are much more wise, noble, honorable, etc., that its citizens.

• duchess01 says:

Sickening this has been allowed to happen – they make no secret she is an illegal alien – SMH

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Exactly. I do feel sorry for California…the way it used to be. But, the reality is…and I know it’s complicated…they allowed it to happen and now facilitate it by remaining placated. Your points are right on point…and why don’t they just move? Apparently they’ve decided tyranny is easier than freedom…just what the Socialists are banking on.

• Pegm says:

No, the conservatives are out voted by the major population centers, illegal voters and vote fraud. Granted, the Republican party no longer shows up, but the conservatives here are sick with what is happening. We are looking in Idaho.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Me too! Or Wyoming, or South Dakota…someplace where there is hope…or perhaps better said….someplace not appealing to liberals!

• Tl Howard says:

Hey, all the lawyers out there–does a California citizen resident have standing to take this to court?

• Dutchman says:

Its not justCalifornia. In MANY states, its big city librrals vs. rural voters.

So, its NOT what STATE you moved to, so much as what area OF the State.

Even formerly reliably Red States have this problem. And, we also see it in reliably blue States.

New York State would be RED, if it weren’t for the City, and to a lesser degree Buffalo.

It really is Big city dwellers, vs. Urban, and more and more the Big city votes are overwhelming the rural votes.

So, consider this when deciding WHERE to move.

• Ponce de Freon says:

As Howie Carr (Boston area radio host) always says, “If I ever get arrested and put in front of the court, I’ll just ask them to treat me like an Illegal.”

• mazziflol says:

And where is our Law and Order president? Why is he not directing her immediate arrest and deportation?

• amjean says:

President Trump is not a King. I really wish all of you who think he is would get a clue.

• mazziflol says:

Ah…I see now. So the most powerful man in the world cannot direct law enforcement or anyone in his administration to uphold the law. I guess that would explain his lousy husband tweets instead. Thanks for the clue.

• NC Patriot says:

That is the problem—THE LAW passed by congress allows catch and release. Please become aware of what he is dealing with before bashing POTUS.,

• mazziflol says:

Here is a thought…instead of the POTUS bashing a lousy husband, maybe he tweets out important information about why his hands are tied? Maybe he should tweet about the new catch and release laws. Because when I read his tweets…I become aware that he is dealing with KAC’s lousy husband.

• California Joe says:

She would be a martyr and the 9th Circuit would stop any legal action against her or California.

• Rileytrips says:

Taxation without representation in CA. Looks like they need a Declaration of Independence from CA – the conservative citizens, that is. If all the citizens who disagree with the state of CA’s policies/regulations/legislation, etc… quit paying taxes, how fast would CA go bankrupt?

• Janice says:

Yes i figured that out 40 yrs ago but couldn’t leave for another 30.

• Darrell Michael Richardson says:

Last time I checked any illegal is banned from ALL offices period that is long established law. WTF the people in Califucistan are sitting on their asses and doing nothing about it is the real question everyone should be asking. I feel like we as a country are back at 1861 because History for idiots that know not repeats itself.

• rozelave says:

how do they pay an illegal alien? No social security number.

• duchess01 says:

How do you brazenly put that in print, roza?

• GB Bari says:

They will simply assign an SSA number to her. It’s that simple when DemocRATs run the government. (“Rules shmules. Rules are for suckers.”)

• Rileytrips says:

They use minor children’s SS# – they are legitimate numbers belonging to children citizen’s who won’t actually use them for years (at least 16 yrs old for work). There is a huge black market in these SS#’s. Kids and parents don’t find out until the kid works at his/her first job, files taxes, and gets a letter from the IRS stating that number has been in use for another person. They won’t tell you the name of the person,or address, but you have to go in person with the kid with all their legal identity documents to an IRS office to verify that is the kids valid SS#. Then you get a paper verifying that from IRS and have to go to a SS office with the kid and all their legal identity documents, to see what can be done going forward – since their main federal govt. identifier has been stolen and used. I know, one of my kids has gone thru this. Congress and IRS do nothing to fix this problem.

• lolli says:

To add insult to injury, the burden of proof is upon you.

• rozelave says:

I’ve had to go through that process. I found out when I filed a tax return. I was due a refund but was then told someone else had filed a return using my social security number and I would not be getting a refund. It took 6 months of letters phone calls and meetings to get my refund.

• henry says:

Is she somehow immune from ICE as an un-elected ‘official’?

• Sherri Young says:

If Minnesota can have a congresswoman who almost certainly has committed immigration fraud, Cali can appoint any proud illegal alien to whatever post they want.

Here’s a plan: Arrest, try, convict, and deport them both. Use those two spaces for people who can contribute to the greatness of our nation and want to come here to be Americans.

• duchess01 says:

Dunno, henry – good question – they put it in print as if to say – What are you gonna do, PT?

• dallasdan says:

The “Big One” can’t come soon enough. It will be a long overdue act of planetary self-cleansing.

• Texian says:

Shut up Gringo Americans and learn your new language.. Y’all are so stupid they even propagandized you into paying for learning their language.. As well as paying for their food, their housing.. And even their invasion.. !

Third world slums, third world crime.. You get it All..!

• Alligator Gar says:

Lessee. One through the hand on the non-existent micro-dick and one through the middle finger hoisted in front of the face. Two and done.

And now ICE is just letting the illegals in and not detaining them in Rio sector. How is that stopping illegal immigration, Mr. President?

I am trying hard not to hate these illegal aliens. I despise them and wish they’d all drop dead. Liars. Racists. Cheaters. Haters. I could go on, but my blood is boiling.

• GB Bari says:

I don’t really hate the illegals coming here for work. My ire is directed at the DemocRATs and duplicitous Republicans who work overtime to perpetuate the problem.

• GB Bari says:

Let me clarify. I want the illegals stopped from walking in without consequence. And I want the Wall. And I want public assistance forbidden to illegal aliens.

If all of those barriers existed then the illegal alien problem would be controllable and we could filter through only limited numbers of those honest, productive, healthy, non criminal aliens into the country to fill those jobs that Americans STILL refuse to take, despite being unemployed.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Painful. And 100% true, my friend.

I only know a few words of the language, and I have no choice but to engage because I am a nurse. We cannot interview them unless through a medical translator, which is an online service used via portable cart…we aren’t allowed to take the translation from family/friends who speak English.

Talk about time consuming…while the other patients are hitting the call lights and waiting for meds that are late already. Don’t forget teaching, which is part of my job, too…

English. The other language.

• duchess01 says:

YUK!!!

• cjzak says:

Ok ICE. Go do your job.

2. Arty Shellrep says:

The future of whites in the U.S.. the new minority 2044 or sooner ?

The United States is undergoing major changes in its racial structure resulting from demographic differences between whites and nonwhites.

The aging white population, alongside a more youthful minority population, especially in the case of Latinos, will result in the U.S. becoming a majority-minority country in about 2044.

This transformation is already underway in certain states and will gather pace in the next 10 to 15 years.

• joeknuckles says:

So freaking what?!

Who cares? It’s not about race anyway. Eventually, everybody will be one “minority” or another anyway.

• Arty Shellrep says:

joeknuckles ,

Wake up !
        Learn from history…demographics mean everything !

• Bendix says:

And that “Hispanic” demographic was created right about the same time that globalism was starting to make inroads.
          Coincidence?

• Dutchman says:

Good point, Bendix, since there IS no such thing as an “hispanic”.
            Technically, that would be anyone who’s first language is Spanish, so would include Cubans, Mexicans, Salvadorans, etc. Groups of people with very different and distinct cultures.

Genetically, “hispanics” also have great diversity; blond and redheads are not uncommon. The ONLY common factor is language, so why not just say “spanish speakers”; “hispanics” simply doesn’t work as an identifier of an “ethnic” group.

• Darren Bernat says:

This is why both parties were falling all over themselves to court Hispanics. It is about survival. Multi-culturalism for businesses is great. Having different cultures together can create innovating ways of thinking and can help businesses solve problems in creative ways. But, the unintended consequences for a culture is that we become culturally fractured. And Democrats are using the new divisions for political gain by promoting fear in our newest citizens. They also have given up being the party of the working class for being the party of the uber elite and the immigrant (illegal as well as legal). They won’t need working class whites if they can continue to appeal to non-whites.

• joeknuckles,
        While I agree with your sentiment, my concern is that in a few years the above graph will be replaced with – by 2044, U.S. Citizens will be in minority and illegals will be in majority.

Now do not get me wrong as I myself am an immigrant, and in no way, I am equating current minority (non-whites) with illegals. But what I do equate is current minority immigrants are in no way sharing allegiance towards U.S. and that is making me red hot angry – why freaking come to this country if you want to wave flags of your home country and protesting that U.S. is a racist country?

Yesterday I was watching on TV Bush giving a speech and going about his CoC talking point about “this country is built on immigration … blah blah blah …”

I hope some reporter will ask these politicians who are always ready to say that” this country was built by immigrants” this simple question – “How many of those immigrants who built this country were waving flags of their birth country, protesting.. burning … peeing .. on the flag of this great nation …. while immigrating to U.S, and. were saying that U.S. is a racist country, and yet they were coming to Ellis Island!”

• WRB says:

Do you care if the polar bears are wiped out?

• Lulu says:

Yes tell that to the Romans. Wait tell that to the Christians in the middle east . Wait let’s ask the American Indian if demography doesn’t matter? Or the Afrikaans when they aren’t being hacked to death.

• Texian says:

If it’s not about race.. Why are they concentrating to overwhelm the white skinned Northern European Cradle of Civilization Countries first.. Sweden, Norway, Finland.. And of all places in America, Minnesota..? The wizards of oz sure know their ancient history..

[I have editorials on this that would rock even the Treehouse.. But I have held back.. I’ve had to go to the mattresses lately.. Truth is indeed Revolutionary..].

• Ken Maritch says:

• trialbytruth says:

Gee Catholic families are bigger. I think Jen! Already informed us of the amazing fertility of Hispanics.

The demographics argument is a legitimate.one BUT ideas still matter. The traditional culture of the united States shares more in common with the Mexican traditional culture then It does with the Looney tunes left.

I can not speak of the cultures of where the current flood of illegals are coming from. I have never known any Central Americans.

• Bullseye says:

When you have to pay for your children, medical, food, housing and education its expensive.If you have to pay for your children as well as the medical, food, housing and education of others on top, you think about having children and how many. Some races here don’t have those concerns and subsequently have higher birth rates. Money and cost of children is not a concern and often incentivized by our government. We pay

• Child of Morning says:

I see three races and one ethnicity. There are black hispanics, white hispanics and I think even some cuban chinese.

• dallasdan says:

Population growth is a geometric progression, so the bar chart indicates a a very different social environment is inevitable.

• Zorro says:

We all know that certain people think that having kids is a right and there is no concern if other people have to support them. This was made possible by liberal politics with the world’s most successful economy fueling the welfare state with majority white taxpayers.

Some of us will live to see what happens and who pays when the dynamic changes.

• Avi says:

Depends on how you classify people. There is no Hispanic race and most are white. Many orientals marry white spouses and their often beautiful children are part of the white community. Most people of the subcontinent are white aryans.

• Eric says:

If this is your focus, you’re inevitably going to be depressed.

Ironically, other than very small extremist groups, the only ones who are obsess about race are Democrats.

Most Americans are less and less concerned about this and the races are quickly intermarrying. The irony is in the end, this will make it difficult to identify “victims” for the warped Democrat ideology since no one will be “pure.”

• trialbytruth says:

True race is a political construct. I believe there has been as many as 10 official races. At one time it goes up and down depending on who wants control of what.

• WRB says:

Prove it.

• trialbytruth says:

WBR turn that around please tell me your measuring stick for subdividing humanity. Lip shape, nose shape, Eye shape, Skin color, country of origin, religion all have been used and others as well

Here is a partial list of historical race categories. European, Indo European Hindu catholic, French, Italian, Mediterranean Eskimo Samoan, mongoloid Chinese Japanese Polynesianian, irish

All of these have been used as a race in literature all can be distinguished from other groups by appearance or speech. The liberals tell us these are all wrong now their are officially only 4

LOL it is a game trust me soon they will flip and add more races to the list the gay race and the transgendered Race are just over the horizon. And since the elites need a bag to put us in most likely they will add a deplorable race . That would be the race it will be safe to make fun of legislate against enslave and kill.

• henry says:

there is no such thing as ‘race’. It’s a 16th century construct from Manifest Destiny to explain every other thing that isn’t mentioned in Genesis. Race is responsible for the whole Arryan mythos in Indo-Eurpoean white supremacy.

• Dutchman says:

Seems to me the Human Genome Project SHOULD make this whole issue moot, as IIRC, they didn’t find ANYONE that was ‘pure’ anything.

We are ALL a mix, or admixture, and so it IS an artificial construct, focusing on differences rather than commonalities

• Debra says:

I remember seeing a Phil Donahue show decades ago when a la raza advocate revealed the plan to make the U.S. ‘brown’ by breeding, voluntarily or not.

• andyocoregon says:

I’m more concerned with the lack of assimilation by the various “immigrant” groups swarming into our country. There is an over abundance of emphasis being placed on Latino culture lately. Every time I see any outdoor celebration, there’s a Latino music display or dancing exhibit. If I wanted to see Mexican flags and hear Mexican music, I’d travel to Mexico.

• Ken Maritch says:

Race refers to a person’s physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color.
        Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language.

• L4grasshopper says:

Most Hispanics are white.

“Hispanic” is NOT a “race”….

3. henry says:

Planning something kamasutra?

“Sen. Kamala Harris (D.-Calif.) said that she would not impose the death penalty on someone who committed treason against the United States.”

4. duchess01 says:

#GODSAVEAMERICA #trump #top1
    McConnell Just STUNS ALL AMERICANS With THIS HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! TOP DEMS NEVER SAW THIS COMING!!

5. MfM says:

I don’t think O’Rourke is a serious candidate, but I’m not discounting him, or ignoring him.

I know woman who are very much on the left. their attitude is that Bobby is an entitled WHITE MAN, who is a pretty light weight, and they want a woman. They don’t even like Bernie anymore!

What I’m seeing is fighting among themselves to be the most politically correct. Comments about how a woman running for office couldn’t be seen skateboarding across stage, or getting a photo shot leaning up against a pickup truck.

Here are a couple of articles I’ve been seeing posted from supporters of Harris and Fauxcahontas.

• Bendix says:

They will be jabbering on and on about PC, while yet another male candidate takes the nomination.
      Democrats hate women, and Americans are still alone in the voting booth.
      In the last Democratic primary, they had to rig it against the man to assure that the woman got it.
      They only did that because of the behavior of a man, Obama, that was going to be revealed if anyone but his partner in crime got in there.

6. jeans2nd says:

Partying in Stark County tonight!!! Our President is gonna kick butt and take names…

Arrives at CAK ~ 6 p.m.

• Heathen Buckeye says:

I heard on the local radio that President Trump was holding a rally later today after Lima.
      Being hard of hearing & all I initially thought the announcer said “Kenton”, then I thought Naw, they must mean Canton.

Kenton is ~ 30 miles east of Lima. Canton is on the other side of the state.

• GB Bari says:

Without reading it, it’s not at all hard to guess that newsrag’s political bent given the particular photo of PDJT they chose to put next to that story.

7. Dora says:

8. trapper says:

Cory Booker. An interesting background piece. May explain a few things.

9. Perot Conservative says:

• AdamSelene says:

I’m assuming the WaPo spin on this will be, “Trump’s nazi supporters thought they were electing Hitler 2.0 but Trump has betrayed them by not fostering more racist murders!”

10. Perot Conservative says:

11. Perot Conservative says:

Patrick Moore has a good sense of humor!

• Dutchman says:

So, there are efforts to protect elephants from poachers, but elephant farts must be larger than cow farts, right?
      So, if I donate to “save the elephants”, am I also contributing to destroying the planet in 12 years?

No wonder sjw’s seem so p.o.’d, it must be really frustrating trying to sort out all these tough decisions!
      “Paper or plastic?” Pollute the oceans and landfills, or cut down trees?

12. JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McStain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in “Financially Ruinous” Targeting

• simplewins says:

That’s interesting.

• DJ says:

It’s also very old news – nothing has or will come of it.

• Ray Runge says:

Any historical note that may refocus the light on what a grandstanding backstabber McStain was in public life is good for the record.

• Dutchman says:

RR, Agree.
            Mcstain; killed the Tea party.
            Killed Obummercare repeal.
            Tried to kill Trump campaign.
            Responsible for ?’s of deaths in the ME.
            Oh, yeah killed 4-5 planes, and how many sailors?

I’m sure wherever he is, its quite warm.
            As a native Az., I was VERY dissappointed he wasn’t interred here in Az., as I was SOooo looking forward to paying my respects, personally.

Even considered a road trip, until I realised he is buried in a military graveyard, and my putting a porceline grave marker on his plot, and using it during my visit, might not be,…appreciated.

13. bakocarl says:

It’s time for an in depth, transparent analysis of the earth’s future climate, including solar and orbital effects, the amounts and effects of future concentrations of greenhouse gasses, and, particularly, the amounts and effects of greenhouse gasses generated by man.

It’s high time for the Dimms and Libs to be called exactly what they are . . . Science Deniers.

Massive Coalition Backs Trump’s Climate Science Committee

• kyblue says:

Great article, carl. Me thinks the global warming pushers protest too much, Good to hear the administration is fighting back. With facts. Should be fun watching how this coalition deals with the climate scammers.

Nice website, too. Thanks for sharing.

14. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Debra says:

Drama has to be created. That is the formula. If people did not have manufactured animosity to consume, why, why, just maybe we would all be living in calm serenity . . .
      Of course, that drama being manufactured comes from the same minds, that, years ago, all implored, ‘Give peace a chance’.

• sunnyflower5 says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Posts like this is ALL over Twitter. Bet Hannity had a ratings drop.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Let’s put it simply, bluntly, and to the point.

There are no more excuses for Hannity. Not the job, not the money……he has to have a couple million…..no more…

He has no guts……no honesty….no integrity……no character…

He wouldn’t support or defend Judge Jenine, but offered a known liar to host his show…

He is a traitor to those people who listened to him and watched him.

He’s a suck up and a blowhard….

Well Hannity……Bye…

• andyocoregon says:

Out of sheer curiosity I watched my DVR recording of Donna Brazile on Hannity’s show last night and he held her feet to the fire. Every time she obfuscated our outright lied, he cut in to correct her.
          One funny part was when Brazile said the country of Brazil was “named after her family”. That little quip went right over Sean Hannity’s head. He never noticed it. LOL!
          I’m glad I watched that clip, but I won’t watch any more. Had she been a one time guest, that would have been fine, but since she will be turning up regularly on several Fox News shows, I’ll turn the channel every time she comes on. A little of her goes a long way. And I’ve seen my fill of her for this year.

• Steven says:

This may be a good time to remind people here even if you do not watch Fox News or any other news, you cable or satellite subscribers still are paying for them, at tune of several ten million dollars every month.

• iswhatitis says:

I think my reaction to all this is to simply stop watching anything on Fox networks.

No more DVR’ing Dobbs, Hannity, Tucker, Pirro (if she returns).

There is no way these folks are going to tell it to me “straight” anymore – not when they have the likes of Brazile and Ryan alongside them yakking it up with them.

I can no longer trust anything from Fox networks, now that they’ve now joined the rest of the MSM under the pall of “propaganda pushers”. They are setting up to be the GOPe/RINO/Globalism gatekeepers for the 2020 elections.

I’d like to see all the above move to OANN (and also that channel made more available across the country).

I haven’t re-programmed the DVR yet to stop recording those shows, but I’m just like a hair’s-width away from the decision.

Was nice knowing you Fox. For awhile you did have an somewhat alternative voice to the usual B.S., but now you’ve joined them.

• Dutchman says:

Faux hasn’t TRULY been the ‘Conservative alternative’for a LOooong time.
        How long has Chrissie Wallace been hosting Sunday show?,….THAT long.

Dumped em, haven’t looked back. As long as we settle for faux, and send our $’s there, we WON’T have a MAGA network.
        Just like the Republicon party.

• Sandra-VA says:

I tuned in to watch Maria Bartiromo’s show on FBN this morning… and who was a guest? Katie Couric… I switched to OANN and went back to sleep.

• Bogeyfree says:

Agree,

America is primed for a new, true conservative, nationalist news network.

One would think with all the money Hannity and O’Reilly have along with some true conservative billionaires that they could greatly expand OAN or start a new network.

We could really use it come 2020.

• andyocoregon says:

Fox News is shooting themselves in the foot, that’s what they’re doing. They are destroying their loyal base of viewers. Watch their stock go way down and Disney shareholder will eventually be very upset at the merger.

• Sandra-VA says:

Fox Corp (News, Sports) is entirely separate from the portion that went to Disney. Fox Corp began trading their own stock yesterday…

If Lachlan Murdoch continues to make these drastic changes, then Fox will be no better than CNN/MSNBC etc and they will lose viewers in epic numbers. He is a fool who doesn’t understand the jewel that Roger Ailes created.

I expect Fox to wither and die… quickly.

My sincere hope is that OANN can ramp up their news org so that they can win the viewers that Fox will be losing. They will have to have more variety, and not a repetitive single hour of news, in order to keep people tuned in. One thing that is missing from ALL the news outlets is a strong international desk. They could really fill a void here.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Obviously, they don’t care. They are getting compensated elsewhere…Soros, Globalists, DNC…who knows, but always follow money & power.

Personally, I could care l less…haven’t watched MSN in years…and their actions are certainly outside my circle of influence other than my refusal to watch them.

• Steven says:

No, they are not shooting themselves in the foot. Too many cable and satellite subscribers continue to pay for these shows even if they do not watch a minute of any of those shows. It is 90 million Americans who are shooting themselves in the foot.

15. patrickhenrycensored says:

Democrats don’t preach the Gospel or heal the sick………….
    But they do raise the dead come every election.

16. rustybritches says:

This morning some of the vets are bashing the President because Of McCain and how sad because Was it really ok for McCain to do what he did with the Dossier ? and Was it ok for McCain to use his influence with the IRS to tell them to go ahead and continue to target the Tea Party People ? When is it ok for him to lie to the American people to get elected the last time knowing full well that he was sick and had no future and why didn’t he stand down and allow Arizona to find some one better but of course the two people they now have is not much better

some people was saying the President shouldn’t have said anything to Conway as he went on tirade yesterday about the President and this morning He said He was not really worried about the
    President mental health but yet he was screaming about a lot of things that was wrong with the President and how we should just get rid of PT mayb, some time You have to put a bully in their place before they stop being a bully..
    I have to get my work started this morning just have no patience with people who allow Articles like they do daily on BB and all of them have very nasty things to say about the President
    and no one on the right ever steps up to tell these people how totally stupid they really are
    Look at what that one piece of crap Peete Barasara is doing by talking about what they are going to do to the President after the Mueller story is complete Well I don’t know about anyone else
    But I am one sick American and I live to far out of the main stream to be of much help but I wish I was able to more of a part of things

• andyocoregon says:

Keep in mind all the President Trump hating Hillary and Bernie voters have severe TDS and will exaggerate every little thing they can find to criticize him about. They didn’t like Sen McCain while he was alive, but they just love using him as their hero to slam President Trump. So, in other words, just consider the source and forget about it.

17. WeThePeople2016 says:

18. WeThePeople2016 says:

Woah!

19. henry says:

A federal judge ruled late Tuesday that the Interior Department violated federal law by failing to take into account the climate impact of its oil and gas leasing in the West.

The decision by U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Rudolph Contreras (Carter Page FISA) marks the first time the Trump administration has been held to account for the climate impact of its energy-dominance agenda, and it could have sweeping implications for the president’s plan to boost fossil fuel production across the country. Contreras concluded that Interior’s Bureau of Land Management “did not sufficiently consider climate change” when making decisions to auction off federal land in Wyoming to oil and gas drilling. The judge temporarily blocked drilling on roughly 300,000 acres of land in the state.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

An abomination. I believe if the curtain was truly pulled back we would see our land is full of corrupt judges at the highest level. Folks are just starting to understand how corrupt a CIA or FBI is having long understood Congress is a dirty stinking swamp. The swamp knows once the ruse of “rule of law” and “justice for all” is not really how our country operates all bets are off.

• Sporty. says:

What a crock of poo

• wtd says:

Henry’s comment begins with:

“Federal judge casts doubt on Trump’s drilling plans across the U.S. because they ignore climate change.”

I stopped reading momentarily as I recalled some revealing statements made by UN officials years ago, and thought worth repeating:

Former United Nations climate official Ottar Edenhofer: “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole,”
      “We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy,”
      “the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated.”

****

Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change: “This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

“This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”

The plan is to allow Third World countries to emit as much carbon dioxide as they wish — because, as Edenhofer said, “in order to get rich one has to burn coal, oil or gas” — while at the same time restricting emissions in advanced nations. This will, of course, choke economic growth in developed nations, but they deserve that fate as they “have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community,” he said. The fanaticism runs so deep that one professor has even suggested that we need to plunge ourselves into a depression to fight global warming. https://www.ibtimes.com/paris-climate-change-talks-2015-christiana-figueres-un-climate-chief-reaches-pivotal-2215161

• andyocoregon says:

Another President Trump bashing article by The Washington Post Fake News Corporation.

• Paprika says:

OK, lets play the same lawfare using same methods of junk science shall we!?!?

Maybe someone should file a court case that puts a stay on all abortions until it can be determined what effect abortions have on climate change!!!!!!! Each and every person wanting to have an abortion needs to file a thorough scientific study showing what impact on the environmental her abortion may or may not create in the present and in the future.

After all, that child could be the one that could have grown up to find a way to save the environment, or cure cancer, or write a law impeaching judges legislating from the bench!.

• blognificentbee says:

“Judge” Contreras, enough said. He is a whack job and this will be overturned. What about impeaching judges for making political-based, non-law based decision. Pretty sure that is somewhere in the Constitution.

20. warrprin1 says:

Spring arrives officially today @ 2.58pm DST. It is time to start dusting off our Rally Shoes. Let us make Patrick Henry proud, by standing up and speaking up in ever strengthening defense of our traditional American Heritage, and our Constitutionally guaranteed Rights.

I am relegating the term “support” to the back of my mental file cabinet. It is time to switch vocabulary from support, to defense.

Today’s PH quote wraps up with a statement that has been attributed to several various historical figures. I’m not going to speculate here. No matter who said it first, it bears repeating over and over again, across the centuries past, and going forward.

“No realistic American can expect from a dictator’s peace(,) international generosity, or return of true independence, or world disarmament, or freedom of expression, or freedom of religion — or even good business. Such a peace would bring no security for us or for our neighbors. Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
    Patrick Henry

21. Brilliant analytical display:

Paste this into browser for large version: polination.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/clinton_archipelago.png

22. straightstreet says:

I’ve had it with Fox news. Conservative, balanced my a**!
    I pray others feel as I do and turn it OFF.

23. Skippy says:

WHITE HOUSE
    Kellyanne Conway defends Trump after he attacks her husband
    ‘You think he should just take that sitting down?’ she says about Trump after George Conway questioned his mental fitness.
    By DANIEL LIPPMAN 03/20/2019 12:59 PM EDT

24. dogsmaw says:

I refuse to post the video but it can be found at … https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain …how did this slip by the attention of ALL
    Megan McCain says (quote) ‘ we are a family of privilege’

privilege noun
    priv·​i·​lege | \ ˈpriv-lij , ˈpri-və-\

: a right or immunity granted as a peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor : PREROGATIVE
    especially : such a right or immunity attached specifically to a position or an office

• dogsmaw says:

Okay, I took a screenshot instead 😛

• Troublemaker10 says:

I had to watch the video to be sure I had the context right. That “family of privilege” comment is elitist and arrogant.

Trump’s campaign insult on McCain could rightfully be criticized. However, not this one.

Trump’s current statement is valid. McCain passed around democrat opposition research as foreign intel to the media and FBI to undermine Trump’s campaign and presidency. He did it at a time when the deep state was spying on Trump to set him up and take him out against the will of the people. He was either a willing partner or a useful idiot.

His thumbs down gesture to block repeal and replace of Obamacare had many angered.

He was on the wrong side of legislation and had a long reputation of betrayal and nastiness.

Trump wasn’t jealous of McCain, he despised him with reason.

25. President Trump’s chopper presser upon departing for Ohio this morning…

• That piece of paper in his hand is an illustration showing the extinction of ISIS since the fake news media won’t report it.

• Luke of the D says:

I absolutely loved this! President Trump is in TOTAL CONTROL! This is beautiful! The discussion of the overt conflict of interested Muller has was amazing! And ISIS is GONE in a mere two years! Fake News and bias social media! God, I say this in all sincerity, I love President Trump! And I never say that about men.

26. sunnyflower5 says:

McCain worked to undermine the American voter. The McCain Family should apologize.

• dawg says:

I think this is McConnell sensing an opportunity to weaken PT. In my personal opinion, PT saying what he said about mccain, right now, was a mistake. Regardless of whether its true, most people dont know anything bout mccain, and so will not like Its comments about him so soon after mccains death.

• sunnyflower5 says:

GOPe have to spin while they can. The garbage is about to spill out on McCain.

• sunnyflower5 says:

He was bitter, nasty, and spiteful, even when planning his own funeral.
        He planned to cause continued injury after his death.

• Judith says:

Screw McStain. POTUS can’t help it if people are dimwits. Think what a burden it must be for President Trump to possess his high intelligence and integrity in a sea of morons.

I honestly don’t know why he sacrificed his life of privelege to save these losers. It’s unbelievable, really. I thank God every day for President Trump and the sixty million patriots who have his back!

This movement is now beyond one man. It is a worldwide nationalist movement, a YUGE backlash against Global Totalitarianism!

• dawg says:

I agree, but Im saying from a political strategy sense. It just gives fodder for criticism at an inopportune time.

• Judith says:

Sorry dawg, but I respectfully disagree: *They* will always criticize and censor, nomatter what POTUS does. It is after all 95 percent biased reporting.

POTUS candor is a breath of fresh air. McCain played a big role in the *breaking* FISA scandal and he therefore deserves that smack down, dead or alive. The man was a traitor to his country.

• dawg says:

I agree with all that, but it gives a reason for never-trumpers, republicans in house and senate, etc… to publicly denounce his comments and further isolate and alienate the president. That weakens his position on any issue. And all those expressing the faux outrage will look like the reasonable people in the matter, since mccain hasn’t been in the ground a year and considering 95% of the public dont know mccains true past.

I just think the negatives of making those particular comments on mccain, at this time, outweigh any positives.

• fanbeav says:

RINO Romney said something similar! So sick of these pukes. Why would McTurtle recognize McCain today? It’s not like it is a death one year anniversary? McCain was a traitor and sold our country out! This is because of what President Trump said about McCain when asked by stupid reporters!

• sunnyflower5 says:

McCain’s buddy on The View— the daughter of the Ambassador of Russia- is holding her hand.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

OK…how many times must I post this on McStain….he is a complete and total traitor…
        Hero…..no way…here goes…McConnel is a complete liar about McCain and his daughter’s entire schick / making money is based on lies….

Apologize for the length…..but well worth the read…

McCain is a traitor, a liar, and scum.

McCain graduated from the Naval Academy 894th of 899.

McCain crashed 3 planes. Crashed his first plane in Corpus Christi Bay

While training overseas, McCain sparked international controversy when he flew into power lines while hotdogging in his plane.

McCain crashed a Navy jet while on a purely personal trip. He was bringing back Christmas presents for the family in the baggage compartment of his plane

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy.

That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded. McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

This and the large subsequent electrical surge and weapon arming (by the pilot) caused the launching of a powerful Zuni rocket across the carrier’s deck hitting other parked planes that were packing 1,000 high-explosive pound bombs. The subsequent massive explosions, fire and destruction went several decks below and nearly sunk this major 82,000 ton U.S. aircraft carrier.

McCain was shot down during a bombing run in Vietnam. Fellow pilots claimed he did not follow proper procedures and was shot down due to this.

John McCain was not tortured by his captors.

Sera, Nguyen Tien Tran McCains prison guard. acknowledged that conditions in the prison were “tough, though not inhuman”. But, he added: “We never tortured McCain. On the contrary, we saved his life, curing him with extremely valuable medicines that at times were not available to our own wounded.”

Tran, now 75, said McCain reached Hanoi with the worst injuries he had seen in a downed pilot. But he denied torturing him, saying it was his mission to ensure that McCain survived. As the son of the US naval commander in Vietnam, he offered a potential valuable propaganda weapon.

Tran told Corriere that McCain was sent to hospital the day after he was brought to Hanoi and stayed there for a month. “I never lost him from sight. I was frightened a doctor or nurse might do him harm.”

John McCain. Made taped confessions to his captors. That confession was played endlessly over the prison loudspeaker system at Hoa Lo—to try to break down other prisoners—and was broadcast over Hanoi’s state radio. Reportedly, he confessed to being a war criminal who had bombed civilian targets.

The pressure from the families and Vietnam veterans forced the creation, in late 1991, of a Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs. The chairman was John Kerry. McCain, as a former POW, was its most pivotal member.

While on the Senate POW committee. McCain browbeat expert witnesses who came with information about unreturned POWs. Family members who have personally faced McCain and pressed him to end the secrecy also have been treated to his legendary temper. He has screamed at them, insulted them, brought women to tears. Mostly his responses to them have been versions of: How dare you question my patriotism?

In 1996, he roughly pushed aside a group of POW family members who had waited outside a hearing room to appeal to him, including a mother in a wheelchair.

A new measure, known as “the McCain Bill, ”suddenly appeared. By creating a bureaucratic maze from which only a fraction of the documents could emerge—only records that revealed no POW secrets—it turned the Truth Bill on its head. The McCain bill became law in 1991 and remains so today. So crushing to transparency are its provisions that it actually spells out for the Pentagon and other agencies several rationales, scenarios, and justifications for not releasing any information at all—even about prisoners discovered alive in captivity.

“….Meanwhile Carol, his wife, a former fashion model, was bringing up their three children. During Christmas 1969, while visiting her parents’ house, Carol took her car to deliver presents, slid off the icy road, hit a tree, and was hurled through the windshield. Very badly hurt, she lay in the snow for several hours before being discovered.

The accident crushed her hip and mangled her legs so badly that surgeons had to remove large sections of her leg bones, shortening her by 5 inches and leaving her with a limp and in more or less permanent pain. She refused to send word to McCain, saying “he’s got enough problems.” Ross Perot stepped in to pay her medical bills.

McCain came home in 1973 and, according to friends, was “appalled” at his wife’s changed appearance. It wasn’t long before he sought comfort with others. His friend Robert Timberg says, “John started carousing and running around with women.” Through Perot, he met Ronald Reagan when the latter was governor of California, and both Ron and Nancy became particularly fond of Carol and put her on their payroll….”

McCain…abused his wife to the point where she became addicted to pain killers..
        According to two emergency room physicians in Phoenix, , who tell us they don’t want their names used, interviewed by CounterPunch, it was at this time that Cindy McCain sought medical attention in the Phoenix area for injuries consistent with physical violence: bruises, contusions and a black eye . There were at least two more visits for medical attention in the Phoenix area by Cindy, with similar injuriesi, between 1988 and 1993.

John McCain is a traitor….I would urinate on his grave…
        the above is is a parcel of his betrayal

• lolli says:

👍. Thank you Gunny for taking the time to post this rundown of the songbird. The more exposure the better.

• blognificentbee says:

Thank you, Gunny. Always appreciated. And that McConnell just made my blood boil today. Undercutting the President of the United States that is the leader of his own party is just beyond the pale, even for the The Turtle.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

“Later that year, the Senate Select Committee was created, where Kerry and McCain ultimately worked together to bury evidence.”

After reading about that, it occurred to me, McLame was probably also on board with sending all that CASH $$$ to iran as well. McManchurian candidate!

• piper567 says:

hey Gunny, I was planning on asking you to repost this excellent rundown. thought it might be too much.
          its not. its just right.
          thanks…keep it handy?

• McConnell must have a desire to lose. Digging his own grave with this type of tweet. More and more new info to show how McCain betrayed his voters, fellow R’s and most of all The American People, but like the good Uniparty R he is, McConnell defends McCain.

Doesn’t wash Mitch.

• L4grasshopper says:

Barf…..

• decisiontime16 says:

See, that’s the problem. McConnell thinks MCCain is a hero. No wonder this country is in the mess it’s in. Says it all.

• “rare” patriot…. plenty of us Mitch

“genuine” American hero, as opposed to a fake one?

This is, of course, a bunch of gobbledygook from the guy who fellow Repub Senators elected as their majority ‘leader’. Does not speak well of the Republican senate. Mitch is a fraud.

27. dawg says:

Does anyone think that Weissman and Ahmad would be “off the special counsel”, assuming they actually are, if Jordan and Meadows hadn’t sent Barr that letter?

28. citizen817 says:

29. agentcommonsense says:

The guy leading the Media Matters campaign against Tucker Carlson wrote blog posts describing “bags of Jewish gold,” called Japanese people “Japs,” praised KKK leader Robert Byrd and denigrated trans people…all around the time of Tucker’s radio comments: https://t.co/U0paYKMZNP— Steve Krakauer (@SteveKrak) March 13, 2019

30. Og Oggilby says:

Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm Pitching Journalists Daily on ‘Collusion’
    By Paul Sperry, Real Clear Investigations March 20, 2019:

“Key Democratic operatives and private investigators who tried to derail Donald Trump’s campaign by claiming he was a tool of the Kremlin have rebooted their operation since his election with a multimillion-dollar stealth campaign to persuade major media outlets and lawmakers that the president should be impeached.

The effort has successfully placed a series of questionable stories alleging secret back channels and meetings between Trump associates and Russian spies, while influencing related investigations and reports from Congress.

The operation’s nerve center is a Washington-based nonprofit called The Democracy Integrity Project, or TDIP. Among other activities, it pumps out daily ‘research’ briefings to prominent Washington journalists, as well as congressional staffers, to keep the Russia ‘collusion’ narrative alive….”

• This was a very very damning and thorough article.

For starters the Dems are violating IRS regs on 501(c)-4 status orgs–TDIP and Media Matters and certainly others as well. The article shows ex Feinstein aide Jones in a very bad light–and confirms the drumbeat of leftist Dem-sympathetic stories that are picked up by lazy and/or poorly schooled journalists, to broadcast to the American public.

Fake news is far far worse than we originally imagined. Simpson, Steele and Jones should be prosecuted for, at a minimum, violations of IRS regs, not to mention likely criminal spying/sedition.

31. citizen817 says:

• Anon says:

Catch-22. If he picks a black woman, it re-emphasizes his whiteness. If he picks a white guy, it’ll just be “two white guys”.

That’s partly why I think their nominee might be Kamala Harris. I just don’t know how she’ll respond to her competition saying “you slept your way to the top.”

• gsonFIT says:

Here is a local article on Stacy Abrams in the Atlanta paper “Creative Loafing”. Creative Loafing is a left leaning publication: This article is from 2015 before she became a dem national phenom. It outlines the origins of her feud with Governor Kemp, and it refer to 56,001 voter registration applications that supposedly were not processed by Secretary of State Kemp. I think these applications are the “50,000” phantom votes she kept referring to while she tried to have the Georgia Governor’s election overturned.

good reading

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Biden may be a chosen one. But I believe the (D) are not internally unified. They are wrassling over who the late-emerging party saviour will be. A power wrestle between party insiders/centrists Biden and Hiraly just like in 2016. I kept telling my wife: ‘they have to figure out a way to get Hiraly to bow out, or they lose big time. They need to get Biden in her place.’

I believe, now, internally, there are (D) forces working for Hiraly, and some saner (D) forces promoting Biden. I believe Team Hiraly will win.

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

Same thing going on with McCain I bet.

33. citizen817 says:

34. citizen817 says:

• Skippy says:

Corrupt #faux media yes. Commenting on kellyanne’s husband no. He crossed the line.

• roger duroid. says:

KA’s husband crossed it long ago when he continued after the first negative tweet some months ago. Surprised PDJT waited this long to punch back. Mr. KA purposely put his wife in a horrible position, not once but many times.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

KAC’s husband has been viciously bashing Trump for months now. Trump has been quiet. The latest of him diagnosing Trump as having a Personality Disorder was the final straw. I read her husband’s thread in his disgusting diagnosis rant. The media picked up on it and is running with the questionong of the mental health of Trump. POTUS has the right to defend himself against this nut. He has serious issues.

• paulraven1 says:

“which is why you need to do something about Twitter censoring your supporters.”

He needed to do something a year ago. Even more urgent today. Action!

35. Bendix says:

I notice in the story about Bernie using a so-called journalist as his unacknowledged “attack dog”, that Andrew Cuomo was included among Mr. Sirota’s targets, even though it has not been publicly stated that Andrew is in fact running for president.
    I’m wondering whether the folks at the Atlantic truly cared about the ethical breach by the Bernie campaign, or are they merely supporters of someone not Bernie?

36. citizen817 says:

Full Trump presser

37. mashall says:

Will the Local PC Prosecutor give these a slap on the wrist?
    They are Good Kids that just made a bad decision.

BTW the Home Invasion Victim was at home…..she’s the one screaming…..

38. Ghost says:

Observations from a smaller limb.

FOMC Federal Open Market Committee met today to decide what to do about markets conditions.

Economic projections for 2019. Using median;
    GDP 2.1
    Unemployment rate: 3.7
    PCE Inflation: 1.8
    Core PCE: 2.0
    Fed funds rate: 2.4
    December projection: 2.9

Federal Funds Interest rate projection for 2019 to remain in the 2.25 to 2.5 range. Currently 2.5. possibility of 2.9 by December if warranted.

Balance sheet:
    reduce monthly cap from $30B to $15B beginning in May. Ending reduction in September.

As predicted by yours truly
    I’m calling this a win for maganomics.

39. Nick the Deplorable says:

President at rally: Let me tell you about John McCain. Well I never really liked him!

40. DJ says:

PDJT making a speech In OH explains that McStain rec’d the phony Steele report and instead of bringing it ti him (PDJT) he took it directly to the FBI.

First time I’ve heard him actually state that.

• Nick's Computer Repair says:

That was the troll of the year. He spent five minutes bashing McCain because the press kept asking him what he thought of McCain and now the press know how he feels.

41. WeThePeople2016 says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Exactly right!

• winky says:

It is too bad it had to come to this. It does not leave KAC much choice but I believe KAC should have acted on this a long time ago. No matter what their problems are the husband is such a disrespectful buffoon for putting his wife in this position in such a public way…wow this is really such a sad situation but probably not repairable at this point.

• mashall says:

Tolerated way too long
          Massive waste of precious time being distracted by a soap opera while we are being Invaded.
          Give her a small leave of absence/vacation to fix this or wish her farewell

• Landslide says:

Whew!!! Of all of PDJT’s tweets, this one shocked me the most! Husband from hell! Wow. I know he deserves it, but sad for the kids, extended family. Hopefully, they all agree!

• piper567 says:

my sentiments exactly…bogus “diagnosis” crossed the line for me.
      what an idiot the Mr is…KA is right.

42. paulraven1 says:

Emerald Robinson, who reports for OANN, is pretty good. Here’s what she tweeted:

“The point of the National Review Ideas Summit is simple: the people who didn’t understand the 2016 election want to be paid to misunderstand the 2020 election too. Call it the “All Out of Ideas” summit.”

I haven’t followed the story of OANN. Do they have a chance?

43. bored identity says:

President Trump just reminded the crowd at Lima Army Tank Plant in Ohio about the Late Amigo’s sleazy legacy;

Expect more MSM pearl-clutching, and butthurting tears from Meghan McWhale…

44. bored identity says:

Expect more MSM pearl-clutching, and butthurting tears from Meghan McWhale…

45. concerned3 says:

“Sitting Ambassadors” Participated In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’: Meadows

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) revealed that “sitting ambassadors” were involved in a plot to “take down” President Trump.

Sitting down with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Sara Carter and Gregg Jarrett, Meadows said that the release of new documents will “show” that US ambassadors conspired with the DOJ, reports the Washington Examiner.

“It’s additional information that is coming out that will show not only was there no collusion, but there was a coordinated effort to take this president down,” said Meadows.

“We talk about the ‘Deep State.’ There are players now, even ambassadors, that are sitting ambassadors that were involved in part of this with the FBI-DOJ.”

“As we look at this, it’s time to show that we show the American people what’s out there, declassify some of those documents,” Meadows added. “I think when the American people see what I’ve seen, they will judge for themselves and know that this has all been a hoax.”

Watch: