Obviously there are Fox viewers looking at the Fox News decision to hire Donna Brazile and shaking their heads.

It is, factually, a pretty stupid decision; and diminishes the integrity of all other Fox News contributors and analysts.

Following the 2016 primary election, Donna Brazile was exposed as leaking CNN Townhall questions in advance to her friends on the Clinton campaign.  Ms. Brazile did this twice, at two different events.  Ms. Brazile initially lied about it and tried to cover her tracks until the evidence was overwhelming. Wikileaks released the email proof.

Ms. Brazile’s integrity and credibility was shredded and even the far-left ideologues at CNN HQ were forced to fire her.  In short, she’s a liar, a proven manipulator and an unapologetic fraud.  Yes, this cloud has now transferred over the head of all Fox media voices, pundits and contributors; including Sara Carter and Dan Bongino, who will be contractually obligated to defend her or lose their paychecks.

“I’m delighted to be joining Fox News. I know I’m going to get criticized from my friends in the progressive movement for being on Fox News. My response is that, if we’ve learned anything from the 2016 election, it is that we can’t have a country where we don’t talk to those who disagree with our political views.”  ~ Donna Brazile

So, why did Fox News hire Donna Brazile?

Well, first we must remember that our reference point of Fox News (cable TV) as a conservative media outlet, and the subsequent brand image, is not based on actions by the owner or CEO Rupert Murdoch.

It was Fox President Roger Ailes who created Fox News from the ground up, and what most Americans reference as the Fox Media brand outlook was actually created by Mr. Ailes (the deceased Roger Ailes left a few years ago).

The preferred brand image of Rupert Murdoch is Sky News, and that shift has been taking place for the past few years.   Fox is morphing from the conservative brand of Roger Ailes, to the preferred globalist Sky News brand of Murdoch.  Once we accept that central shift, then the hiring of Donna Brazile makes sense.

Billionaire Rupert Murdoch and his sons are in charge of a media network they did not create and were not ideologically aligned toward when Roger Ailes left.  So the shift to a brand they can relate to, the global Sky News approach, is what we are witnessing.   It’s really not more complex than that.

Do Murdoch and Sons realize they are destroying the network.  Yes, and no.  Yes, they know they are dropping market share and viewership, but no they really don’t have any choice; and likely they don’t care.  The Murdoch clan do not know what makes a conservative product appealing to conservatives; they only know what they want in their brand…

…And their brand is what we are getting.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2016, Election 2020, media bias, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

299 Responses to Goofy, Albeit Predictable, Decision: Fox News Hires Donna “Debate-Gate” Brazile…

1. Apollo says:

Disgusting. Do better, Fox.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I’m still waiting to hear that this is all part of an early April Fools joke. If it isn’t, Fox is seriously mistaken if they believe that by adding this fraudster to their line-up, they are going to draw progressives and liberals over to their network from CNN and MSNBC.

There’s only one direction for Fox to go and that’s down.

• Cpdesert says:

How shrewd of Fox. We are inundated with left wing, corrupted news networks, cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, nbc….on and on and now FOX! This is utter BS. The ONLY refuge we have from all the lying media is Fox, and they hire a known liar. Shrewd.

• kiskiminetas says:

Never forget that Fox is owned by a globalist. The hiring of Donna Brazile makes sense to me because the Murdoch’s are in on taking our country down. Now is the time not to be dismayed but rather stay strong and do not let the optics get to you. Trump and his posse are on top. Lastly, Fox may seem conservative but you and I know they play both sides of the aisle. They, for the most part, are not our friends but rather a Fifth Column for the globalists. Patriots don’t stay asleep but rather wake yourselves up then you in turn wake up other people’s minds. You will be glad you did!

2. The Devilbat says:

The door is now open for Fox to be replaced. How about Trump News ???

3. flatlandgoober says:

I haven’t watched Fox News or Fox Business since November 2018. Their biased coverage of the mid-term elections proved to me what they really are. Donna Brazile will fit right in with that double-dealing bunch of snakes.

• jackphatz says:

I rarely watch FOX News but I do watch FOX Business. During the day take away Cavuto and you get real news of the day plus what’s happening in business around the world.

• Dogsrule says:

I stopped watching Fox too, best thing I have ever done. My blood pressure is now stable! I’ve had it with their ‘panels’, they are just as bad as all the others except for being mildly conservative. They just tell you what THEY want you to know. OANN, TruNews, CTH, and a few others is all you need. Really don’t need cable TV at all and the plug will be pulled soon. At 7pm I watch reruns of Fraiser while I am cooking dinner! Much more enjoyable. Even Dobbs makes me nuts!

• Jake says:

Like many of you I now get my news and information off of sites like CTH. I quit watching FOX because all of the reporting was old news or just opinions from the talking heads without anything to back it up. I’m retired so I have time to search the web and read a lot. Many people don’t have that much time so I suppose there will always be a place for the MSM. Sad though. I think FOX is on a one way slide down and that’s what the left really wants….

4. Scott Lyddon says:

OAN!

5. RJ says:

I wish PDJT would push for debundling of cable tv.

6. andyocoregon says:

Well, it was nice while it lasted. In the same week Fox News “suspended” Judge Jeanine Pirro, they hire Donna Brazile. This speaks volumes about their priorities.
    I suspect Fox News will lose a huge percentage of their formerly faithful viewers. I won’t watch any show on Fox that has Donna Brazile on it.

• flova says:

The Left is laughing their heads off in their earthly circles of hell. They have been after Fox for a long time. Obama came out in 2008 challenging Hannity and it hasn’t stopped since. Now they will just be like the Commie News Network CNN. Fait accompli.

With 2020 around the corner Fox will do everything it can to destroy President Trump. There is only online alternative sites like this one, OANN and we the people.

• Pa Hermit says:

Go for the gusto Andy, chitcan the boob tube altogether! You won’t miss it or regret it!

• andyocoregon says:

No, I’d miss it alright. There are plenty of other channels on DirecTV that I enjoy, including old movie channels such as the Turner Network.
        I don’t want to have to watch my computer screen for shows and movies. It’s too small and it’s in my office.
        I much prefer my large screen TV in the family room with my comfy recliner. And my TV is not a Smart TV, so no concern about being watched on it.

• steph_gray says:

You can stream to that big TV using several devices. My largest TV is 10 years old and I use an Apple TV box with it. I think Roku does the same thing.

Streaming is NOT restricted only to a small computer screen or device – far from it! Just in case you weren’t aware, maybe you are…

7. Joan Horning says:

I am hoping that very soon (pre-election) some influential conservatives such as Rush, Hannity etc will band together to start a truly conservative network alternative. If it were able to go public, I am positive the IPO would be second only to fb, and perhaps even larger. So many conservatives want a “friendly & fair” place to showcase what we are really about. It could incorporate the best of Newsmax, OANN or other programs that are struggling with their formats and their financing.

8. Logger says:

I have one thing to say: One News Network.

9. mazziflol says:

“contractually obligated to defend her or lose their paychecks.” All part of the plan I think.

10. fuzzball010 says:

I love America. We still have a marketplace. As more people come to realize that Fox News is no longer to be held in esteem as THE place to go to get the facts, other competitors are given the opportunity. Good bye, FNC,

11. fanbeav says:

I only watch Lou Dobbs, Stuart Varney and Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business. I watch Tucker and Hannity on Fox News. Everything else has gone way of CNN and NBC.

Chris Wallace had the gall to ask Mick Mulvaney if President Trump has any responsibility for the the New Zealand shooter on his Sunday show! Not once did Chris Wallace talk about any of the recent revelations that came out from Doug Collins releases from various testimonies of Strozk, Page and Steele!

12. Yorkie says:

When Shep Smith, Juan Williams, Chris Wallace, Judge Napolitano, and Geraldo Rivera come on, my remote switches to the ‘off’ position.

13. cocamars says:

What’s the difference between Donna Brazille and the college cheaters who have occupied the front pages for the past week?
    There is none because they all gamed the system.
    I emailed FOX about this ridiculous hiring. You should too.

14. Akindole says:

I stopped watching Faux in December 2016. Aside from occasional videos of Tucker and The Judge, oftentimes posted here and the platform of #SorosScriptBots that shall not be named, I’ve not missed the galactic waste of time.

15. Doug says:

What they don’t realize is they could hire Tom Steyer and the Marxist would still attack them

16. Chiggerbug says:

Fox is as dead to me as CNN, MSNBC, and all the others.

17. Weird how no Fox anchors will speak up about the move in any candid way?

Love those paychecks! It’s always about the money folks.

• todayistheday99 says:

Exactly, so many are peddling their books it’s silly.

• oldumb says:

Writing a book is a good thing – congrats to them. And more power to their peddling – that is an honorable profession. Why disparage it? They need to monetize their time, just like us. If the book (product) is good – no shame.

• oldumb says:

It isn’t their place to trash their employers, for decisions made. It ain’t not proper or a respectful thing to do either.

They may be eyeing the door or they may dig in and fight the good fight. Go ahead and quit your 6, 7 and 8 figure salary tomorrow because the boss made a bad decision. Explain that to your family and life plans. Easy said, but I wouldn’t dare judge them for that.

• rrick says:

A chief pilot of mine, I liked greatly and we shared a common respect. He became a ‘company man’ as I found disfavor in the company but kept my mouth shut. In the isolated quiet of his office he admitted I was right. Nonetheless, he had to dismiss me for I hadn’t adhered to company policy.

I took it hard, as self-employed since the beginning of my working life, this was the first time I had been hired and fired. Also, this trusted friend found himself on the other side of the divide. This 30 year veteran Marine shook with emotion then leaned in to give me a hug goodbye.

I do not fault him for upholding the ‘company man’. He does not fault me for my flying FU. We understand one another and are grateful to one another.

18. WVNed says:

Stupid has reached critical mass.

19. Nancy says:

Maybe the Globalist empire is getting all its ducks in a row for the 2020 campaign and this is part of pressuring news outlets to line up on their side “or else.”

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

• oldumb says:

Why are you wanting the other to commit hari-kari? Trash talking your boss is not smart – it is not Christian. Let them follow their own hearts.

I seriously doubt Judge Pirro wants them to get fired for her. That would be stupid and unhelpful. Plus she wasn’t fired but suspended.

The tucker Carlson is different, they defended him against outsiders – not their employer. geez people.

21. sunnyflower5 says:

A Class Action suit should be filed against Fox Nation. And, the Personalities should sue Fox for misrepresentation. They took their product in a completely different direction.

22. Jim Smith says:

As much as I love POTUS, I don’t really want “Trump” News Network.
    Is it too much to ask for actual “News”
    Perhaps OAN, but still cannot get it on Comcast. 😦

• rf121 says:

Cut the cord. Just stream the channels you want to pay for. A lot cheaper.

• GB Bari says:

You wanna watch OANN TV live, cheap? Download KlowdTV app, sign up for the $4.99 month package (it’s about 6 channels of which RT is one or two). And start watching.
      The AppleTV box can load the app, ROKU box can also.
      Or you can sign up for Klowd’s 9.99/mo package that includes OANN, OANN Encore, Newsmax TV, Blaze, and a bunch of others.

DirecTV Now just screwed everyone by changing their package lineup and raising prices like 100%. Now you have to pay $93 /month to get the cheapest package that includes OANN.

• rrick says:

Jim Smith, imagine that the further you are from the front lines the answer is, Wow we didn’t see that coming; Ok, we are prepared for that; Now we have a plan; Let’s roll.

Jim Smith, you are about at the Let’s roll paradigm. That is, there are thousands who have gone before you and while you are not to be considered the REMF you do have some catching up.

So, get up to speed rather than cast aspersions on what you do not understand. We need you.

23. Every time you folks watch Fox news, you’re contributing to Donna’s paycheck.

24. Guyski says:

Maybe Donna Brazille can help them get a dimm debate? 😉😉😉

25. cdnintx says:

The one person who helped Hillary Clinton and leaked the debate questions to her….really FOX???

26. Bluto says:

What kind of a network hires proven cheaters and liars and expects to maintain any sense of integrity?

27. Aeyrie says:

Meh. Brazile probably won’t be there long. She’s very likely to have some more ‘splainin to do re: Clinton et al as more comes to light about HRC and DNC. As for Fox, we all knew this was coming when Murdoch took over. So sad! I feel for the really great people there like Hannity, Dobbs, Carlson, Pirro, Bongino. Their stomachs must be turning.

28. getouttahea says:

Cut the cable and you will never regret it. Quit feeding the FOX, the least smelly turd is still a turd.

29. William Warburg says:

Once again greed tops everything. The true voices of honest news are quickly disappearing beneath a tidal wave of garbage from the left and this leaves people in the dark about what is truly happening. Since more than half of America voted for President Trump – where is the real conservative news to be found? I did have some hope for fairness from Fox but Hannity just won’t shut up long enough for his guests to answer his questions. And now Fox censures Judge Janine (and maybe gone for good for speaking the truth) and hires Brazille (a proven unethical liar). I think it is time for the Trump Television Network. They can start off with true news and Rosanne reruns.

30. Sue Fowler says:

As I said, Fox us now MSM. And did you catch Breitbarts Sunday NWO sources?

31. fern721 says:

Maybe there will be a move to CRTV or Blaze

32. technerd55 says:

When you sign up with corporate news you give up any pretense of independence. You do what they say or you leave. Any of the on air talent that doesn’t think this affects them is delusional. I checked out on FNC well ahead of the curve and now feel my exodus was justified.

33. Karen Lang says:

When they criticized Judge Jeanine, and then cut her show, I knew something more would be coming soon.

The only time I turn on FOX now, is to check Carlson and Hannity – and they will no doubt be gone soon.

Freedom of Speech is no longer relevant on any of the MSM – conservatives no longer have a voice.

Why can’t a wealthy, conservative, constitutionalist family start a new network? Oh I forgot – the FCC would probably bar them.

What is happening to America?

34. snarkybeach says:

which of the Clown Car denizens will Donna slip the questions to? asking for a friend…

35. Sanj says:

Good, now I don’t have to decide whether I’ll force myself to watch FoxNews. I’ll just remove them from my channel guide like CNN and MSNBC and watch OANN

36. The Boss says:

What kind of advertisers will be the pussified Fox be left with?

37. TwoLaine says:

It’s as clear as day. The Murdock Clan is not going to allow another Donald TRUMP Presidency.

38. Michael Todaro says:

Maybe a Fox move to air Dem debates. MAGA)KAG !

39. Zippy says:

Yet another Dim non-“rebuttal” segment that I’ll be fast forwarding over. I already need to skip over about 1/3 of Tucker Carlson’s show because of that.

40. TradeBait says:

OANN. I don’t need commentators giving me what they want me to know. Just report the news. The only thing I watch on Fox is Charles Payne on Fox Business.

41. For Eyes says:

It is an epidemic of virtue signaling.

A few examples:

Target Stores a few years back announced it would establish transgender bathrooms. Their working class conservative customer base was repulsed. Sales tumbled. The CEO in subsequent quarters admitted to analysts that this decision cost them dearly.

As we speak, Dicks Sporting Goods is eliminating gun sales. Sales have tumbled in the earnings report about 10 days ago. They admit what the trouble is but are pressing ahead anyway.

And now of course, Fox.

It is a basic. Know your customer, and give them what they want. Not what you want. What they want.

• rrick says:

Your response is, stock more ammo. That is all.

Oh hell yeah there is more to be said but this is all you need at this time.

42. Joyce M says:

This makes more room for OAN, CRTV, The Right Side Broadcasting….I won’t be watching FOX much any more.

43. Justice says:

I cut the cord seven years ago. I don’t even own a TV anymore. Just use my computers now.

Everyone should consider this article…

44. For Eyes says:

OK, there could be a silver lining.

Bring onto Tucker’s and Sean’s show and let them grill her about what she knows of the campaign illegal activities. Make her earn her pay by adding to the public knowledge of what happened.

45. Snow Patrol says:

SD, Rupert Murdoch no longer pulls the strings. Blame Lachlan Murdoch and his liberal wife. Sad.

46. Snow Patrol says:

47. Patricia Weir says:

I marvel at people who disparage FNC as a right wing outfit. It’s impossible to turn it on (which I stopped doing many moons ago) without seeing a whiny angry liberal.

48. El Torito says:

Yeah, just like Obama didn’t realize he was destroying the country. Just like that…

49. CNY3 says:

Fox News is now officially a septic tank. Time to flush them and watch OANN exclusively. Buh Bye, Losers!!!👋🏻

50. Karen sup says:

Fox wants into the 2020 Debates. With the DNC knowing they can get the questions they’ll be back in.