Representative Doug Collins Releases Congressional Transcript of Peter Strzok…

Representative Doug Collins has released the transcript of Peter Strzok [SEE HERE] from his testimony before the House Judiciary Committee in June 2018. Working with a small group within the DOJ and FBI, agent Peter Strzok was at the center of a 2016 election effort to assist Hillary Clinton and remove Donald Trump.  Here’s the transcript:

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

229 Responses to Representative Doug Collins Releases Congressional Transcript of Peter Strzok…

1. riverelf says:

Oh man, and I had so much junk to do today.
    God bless Rep. Doug Collins.

• bessie2003 says:

I’m still on part one of the Lisa Page transcripts!

• beach lover says:

HaHa! I know my eyes are blurry.. but Im ready to start on this one!!
        I love this Collins guy!!

• BebeTarget says:

Sundance! Why no comment on the Christopher Steele court documents that were supposed to be released today. Where are they?

• farrier105 says:

I can’t find a link to Steele’s deposition anywhere. Kramer’s is available, but not Steele’s deposition. There were reports that Steele described the purpose of the dossier as a pretext for Hillary to challenge the results of the election is she lost it.

• farrier105 says:

Here are two Tweets I put out about this deposition this morning:

To Margo Cleveland:

Hey, does someone have to put a BOUNTY on Steele’s DEPOSITION in the Buzzfeed lawsuit? We get Kramer’s stuff, even if it gives Saint John McCain a black eye, yet not even a LINK to the court-ordered “released” Steele deposition? What’s the deal?

To Congressman Jim Jordan:

Where is that Steele deposition the court handling the lawsuit ordered to be released to the public? Do we need a search party and bloodhounds to find it?

• farrier105 says:

I found something just as good. It is an unsealed STEELE filing the case that gives the response for which we are looking in the deposition. The Steele Dossier was to provide Hillary with the predicate to challenge the outcome of the election if she lost.

You can download the PDF for free and the response everyone wants to see is very early in the document.

• Carrie2 says:

bessie, and soon we have Ohr’s as Collens is requesting it. Soon we will have a library full of documents!

• maggie0987 says:

Bessie –
        I know I am biased but it strikes me that Lisa Page is a bit sucky sucky in these exchanges? Fake friendliness to the guys asking the questions – too ‘charming’ by half!
        Anyone else pick up on this ? (especially lady treepers)

• bessie2003 says:

Agree. Self-preservation is the phrase that comes to my mind.

• loisplane says:

They call her ‘Lisa’.

• CNN_sucks says:

Too many “she does not remember”. Also, all the BS defending Khans.

• 1stgoblyn says:

She explained that away b/c she herself is an immigrant. I do not understand what all the fuss was about anything nominee Trump said about the Khan’s. He actually told the truth about Mrs. Khan not being allowed to speak.

• Mr. Morris says:

I believe Lisa Page’s mother is Iranian, so Lisa may be sympathetic to those members of the religion of peace.

• beach lover says:

I smell collusion with her lover on the Khan answer. No way they both thought of the same thing with regard to the hate Trump tweets.

• snellvillebob says:

Two years ago I pictured Lisa Page as a very supporting, and manipulative woman especially for her knight in white armor, Peter Strzok. Their texts were that of a knight and his lady where she allowed him to get his hands dirty so she did not have to.

• dwpender says:

I’m from the male side of the aisle, but I noted several things. She starts her career in DOJ in 2006 and reports to Bruce Ohr for 6 yrs. She then moves to the FBI counsel’s office. Within a year, McCabe has plucked her away from FBI GC and had her appointed his “personal counsel.” She spends the rest of her FBI tenure as McCabe’s “special counsel” as he is promoted several times. Her duties are rather unusual. She follows whatever major matters McCabe has responsibility for and makes sure he gets all the information he needs. In addition, she is a sort of sounding board to give him her opinions, including some legal ones, although she is not really functioning as a lawyer per se. Presumably while in these roles she gets to know Strozk.

When Mueller is appointed, she attends an initial Mueller team meeting and, as McCabe’s personal counsel, makes some comments. After the meeting, Mueller takes McCabe aside and says: “Who is that woman that spoke? I want her on my team.” She then joins the SC team, although she insists she makes clear she’s leaving after 45 days or so.

Mark Meadows refers to her during questioning as “Lisa,” and concludes Day 2 of the hearing with a statement that she has by her transparency in testifying does a great service to herself and to the country.

My impression: She’s a hot, young, engaging colleague that men like a lot.

• maggie0987 says:

dwp – you know, I agree with you but, being an older lady treeper am a tad more cynical and jaded about these creatures.

• Linda k says:

Hot?

• Mr.G says:

Linda K-That was my first thought-Hot? I have a REALLY different take on what HOT is and Lisa Page is not in the “picture” so to speak.

At any rate-she’s a female-and for some men, if a female shows a little leg and smiles and gaslights them just a little, said men literally lose their mind.

• madeline says:

Wait ’til you start reading Strzok’s testimony Bessie. I got to page 72 and can’t read anymore. One thing you can give these FBI spooks they can obfuscate and never really answer a question.

• Randolph Scott says:

He never answered any questions. He was also not asked any pertinent questions. Our tax dollars paid for these sh1Tshows.

• ILOT says:

What I found VERY odd, yet predictable is that strzok, for a guy that often times does not recall sending a given text…100% of the time recalls what he meant when he sent the text. case in point surrounding the word “concern” when he was thinking of joining the SC in that he was concerned there was no “there” there, so it would be a waste of his time (and talent as I read his ego).

• 1stgoblyn says:

Just finished reading all 312 pages, although I will admit after a while I just kind of skimmed thru the questions from the dims. So much repetition it isn’t even funny. None of their questions were even meant to elicit anything. It only got somewhat interesting in the last hour, but then the questions being asked were not allowed to be answered. That tells us a lot. IMHO

• wlbeattie says:

<= She be in the market for new husband wouldn't she? 🤔

• Tim says:

To maggie0987, Im pretty sure Mcabe tried to throw Lisa Page under the bus. Thats when she became real friendly testifying to congress, and she had text / emails ? i dont remember which, that showed Mcabe had lied to protect himself.

• iwasthere says:

Yep McCabe tried to throw her under the bus over the Page leak to the NYT or WaPo, by claiming it was not authorized. Page, called BS on that and produced the emails and texts.

• Carrie2 says:

riverelf, me too so I saved it for later reading. So glad to see these items being open to us at long last.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

These perpetrator/witnesses are possibly testifying in such a way as, I have to assume, they are fighting for their very lives. They are traitors to our country and have undermined the very bedrock of our legal system.

That is why it was, for me, completely bewildering to watch Strzok testify in that House hearing. Lisa will undoubtedly fare better than Petey when all comes around.

• Mr. G says:

Most of the releases are redacted-IDK but it seems I already knew all this through leaks and reports and whatnot.

Hannity is ramping up the “tick-tock” rhetoric while his guest’s nod their head “yes, justice is coming” with smug smiles on their faces.

My idea of “justice” is handcuffs, public humiliation, financial ruin and a long stint in a jail cell-you know, like what would happen if you or I did the same.

But nothing like that is going to happen. When the pearl-clutching, day-in/day-out “bombshell” reporting has wrung the last drop of ad rev out of this, everyone involved will walk.

2. Harlan says:

Finally, a Republican with some cajones.

3. EnoughIsEnough says:

Imagine the panic when the players in this despicable, criminal enterprise realize that they are eventually going to be exposed, after years of enjoying blanket immunity from accountability. I am eternally grateful to Rep Collins for his unwavering determination to expose the corruption to the American people. His patriotism cannot be overstated. It is the first domino to fall in fixing the vile two-tier justice system, and hold people accountable, no matter their standing.

4. livefreeordieguy says:

I wonder if the the JFK Library Foundation will give Congressmen Nunes and Collins the coveted “Profiles in Courage Award” any time soon… Yeah, probably not… But they should… Because JFK would be run out of this Democrat Party as a right-wing extremist…

• necsumadeoinformis says:

No, but they could get the Profiles in Annoying Us By Exposing the Truth and Blocking Our Agenda Award.

• livefreeordieguy says:

“Profiles In Annoyance”… I like that… We can start with Willard Romney and the bunch of Republican hacks who just voted against our President…

• The Devilbat says:

JFK would indeed be run out of the democrat party if he were around today. He railed against communism in his last speech just a half hour before he was shot.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Yes… that and about 100 other reasons would make him a Conservative Republican today… He’d be well to the right of most of the 12 backstabbing Republicans who just voted against President Trump’s State of Emergency… The stabbing is a day early… Don’t they know ‘The Ides of March’ isn’t until tomorrow? Et tu, Willard (Romney)? Hack!

• GenEarly says:

Thank-yew Utah ! (sarc) Such a prissy putz. Can’t believe I ever voted for him and Lyin Ryan.
          John Adams had a quote that the Revolution occurred before 1775 in the minds of the colonists. 1775 only marked the outbreak of hostilities.
          I am light years different from the 2008 and 2012 sElections,.Many must have changed as well; after all Trump vanquished the Elitist NWO Rino-repubs in 2015-16

• Carrie2 says:

livefree, and they know it is power and duty for this emergency crisis. Unfortunately the 2 in 1 party wants all the powers that only belong to a president. Where were they with O’s many emergency crisis power? They are only hurting themselves in any further election and that is not a bad thing because so many need to be removed after way too many terms. So Paul Ryan was openly against Trump and now is saying the opposite. Yep, this is how both of the 2 n 1 party works. We truly have to seek out real patriots and educate them on what they can and cannot do and thin out a lot of these are due up for re-election next year. NEXT YEAR is sooo darn near so we must start action now!

• livefreeordieguy says:

It’s despicable, Carrie… They are all frauds and violators of their oath to protect this country… I believe there are 32 active States of Emergency in this country right now (including this one)… I’d love to see each and every one of them matched up against the crisis on the southern border… My guess is that it is one of the few valid ones.

• USARose says:

Do any if the current emergency orders spend money not “specifically” authorized by Congress? That was Rand Paul’s complaint. How is the President supposed to protect our Homeland without spending money?

• dd_sc says:

Probably run Bobby out of the party, too.

• AloftWalt says:

I fear that he may be Arkancided. I hope he has someone tasting his meals and he is wearing gloves.

5. rmramerica says:

Just curious, why wasn’t this released 6 months ago? Collins had the transcripts. Funny this comes out as it becomes evident that the investigation is concluding. Many questions about the behavior of these people would have come to the forefront and publicly discussed. Or, was the Collins release of this information helping push the Mueller people to wrap this up? The timing of this release seems a bit odd. Nothing new here that people hadn’t heard about or suspected.

• dd_sc says:

I believe the Committee voted at the time of the interview to keep the transcripts sealed for a certain amount of time. Normally, I don’t think the transcripts of closed door hearings are released to the public at all.

• Carrie2 says:

dd_sc, and they definitely should be as we the People and Government and Power pay our hired/elected employees to work for us and not against us. Yep, think cleansing of many in 2020.

• madeline says:

I thought he was waiting for the DOJ to redact. He got tired of waiting over a year so he just hit the house floor and put it out there.

• MelH says:

Why and how were the Page and Strzok papers released by reps we have not known were on top of the Spygate scandal? Why did they suddenly emerge from the shadows?

• Catherine Thompson says:

Ryan would not allow Nunes and the freedom caucus to do this. They wanted to he stopped a lot of this. In Trump’s latest interview with Breitbart he stated Ryan wouldn’t let Nunes go after the dems.

• MelH says:

What was in it for Collins, I wonder? If Ryan could curb Nunes, why couldn’t he curb Collins? Who directed Collins to stick his neck out? The ever-growing cast of Spygate characters ( both black and white hats), is really stunning!

• dd_sc says:

Collins appears to be an honest man (Army Chaplain, Lt. Col., I think) who has had enough of the Democrats. Elijah Cummings has floated the idea that Congress needs to investigate/re-litigate the most recent Georgia gubernatorial election since the State of Georgia didn’t do it’s job and give the election to Abrams.

I suspect when Nunes, Jordan, or Meadows asked for a volunteer (or whatever) Collins jumped at the chance.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Collins only assumed his position on the House Judiciary Committee in January.

• MelH says:

I’ve wondered about those positions, since Mad Max chairs the Finance Committee. Seems like serendipity, but I’m sure there is a method to the madness! Collins could not speak until on a committee?

• Beau Geste says:

Perhaps Collins is one of the few congresscritters who are not so compromised by corruption/scandal, that they are controllable?

• jbt says:

I’d say that gets to the basement of our problems with Congress – blackmail and bribery abound. Guess there are a few decent servants there – like our President – who hold virtue dear and are there for US.
          Boy, do they deserve our gratitude for maintaining integrity amidst chaos.

• mr. deacon says:

Investigations and subpoenas to push for impeachment brought out this little fan to clear some of the smoke the Dems are blowing in the public’s face. Pelosi was on the Gang of Eight when Brennan was pushing the Dossier. Harry Reid ran with it. Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff were all betting their eye teeth on Mueller’s report and the fact the public would be kept in the dark and now it is on the public record what was happening. Mueller and his crew, the FBI, DOJ, Dems, RINO’s, Clintons, Obama, and the mainstream media are now “officially” liars and co-conspirators in an ongoing coup to overthrow a sitting president.

• sentinelle says:

Yes, I agree with you totally mr. deacon! I, like many others, kept expecting something to happen each time new information was released and more of these players became exposed. Expecting someone to do something, take action. File charges. But, what I see is a whole lot of exposure as the swamp water drains and these players all stand there exposed. I wonder if Trump puts some people in leadership roles that are not on board with his plans to expose them as they resist being directed or as previously hidden facts come out, there they are with no place to hide.

• NC Patriot says:

You can put McConnell and Burr in that category of co-conspirators an well. Burr said he will not run again——but the turtle is up in 2020, Nunes has been fighting like crazy to get the word out. He gets a pass and needs our support!

• Bruce_Dern's_Finger says:

Representative Collins needs to unseal Barry HUSSEIN Obama’s background documents so that we the people can get back to being a nation again.

• James F says:

Collins did not become the republican ranking member until January 3, 2019

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Three words

Paul F-ing Ryan.

BTW: Read the P Strzok testimony…….Gowdy finds out what “F-ing” means.

• MrG says:

I think someone at the DOJ had to review the transcripts and make redactions for “national security” don’t cha’ know. IDK SD had an article on the Bruce Ohr transcript release…and believe me SD explains it a lot better than I could

6. CMDCMRET says:

For those of you who are just figuring out that Q is not a LARP. WELCOME ABOARD!
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸😂

• JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

what does “Q” have to do with any of this?
      “It’s coming”! Trust the plan?
      Think…
      sheesh

• CMDCMRET says:

Q has told us all of this is coming. In some cases Q was vague, in many Q was quite specific. The Q army (that Lt Gen Flynn TOLD you exists), made up of “bakers”, “autists”, “followers”, etc., has done so very much to point the spotlight at corruption, inform the public, and support those whose spirits were flagging that they (we) will be remembered by history. Your disbelief has been understandable as Q has been attacked relentlessly (part of the deep state strategy) but I can assure you that if you look at what Q has told us would happen you will find that the accuracy of those posts is stunning. What does Q have to do with any of this? Everything.

• jackphatz says:

So did Sundance. All of us who have frequently read what’s presented here have known well in advance all of this and more. I find myself reading stuff elsewhere and thinking yeah, yeah, yeah…tell us something we don’t already know. The only thing not known yet is AG Barr’s future actions.
          Is Q is stealing from SD?

• RatedProduct says:

Plus ten on this.
            Sundance has been on top this stuff for a looong time.
            Bruce and Nellie Ohr for example showed up in his work many months before any of the other journalists/pundits. And though there was some speculation as to just how significant a role they played, it was never presented as cryptic nonsense.

• Mr.G says:

“When someone put’s Q’s work together into something readily digestible I’ll consider it.” That’s already been done, by multiple people, in multiple formats. There’s a big Q army so you sitting it out is no big loss.

Peace

• Cache says:

Surely, we don’t all read identical material? There is nothing wrong with Trump followers having multiple sources of information. This doesn’t take away from Tucker, Sundance, Trump, Posobiac, Bongino, etc. we should all be members of the conservative Republican Team and stop fighting each other.

Making fun of those who follow other sources is not productive.

• jackphatz says:

I’m not taking anything away from anyone. All I’m saying is we Treepers had a heads up on most of these creatures of the stinky swamp. Only the MSM cared not to delve into the truth. I have been reading other sites for a while now and CTH was the only one going deep into the bowels of….you know where.
              I’ve come to the conclusion that if Q can reach those who don’t have the time to read a lot of sites then that is a good thing.

• JayLib says:

You people act like your mystery letter guy invented the internet … or information itself. Actually what has “Q” brought forth that was both provably true, and new, ie not in the public domain?

• InkanPatriot says:

OH GAWD……..another “Trust the Plan” Q Boomer….good God. How are you people this gullible.Hold on, hold on…..Stealth Jeff and Undercover Mueller bringing down the Deep State in 3….2…..NO NO…I mean…..lets move the goal post bc “TRUST THE PLAN!”

• Sharon says:

Inkan you are obiviouly blind about Q ! If you would have patience and studied Q consistently and others that decoded Q such as praying medic the lights would of been turned on! Even our President has given MANY hints and clues connecting to Q in his tweets! Q even stated in some cases he has to give false info! If you can’t see why he had to do that which he didn’t do often you need to open your mind more! In many cases Q posts were way ahead of event happenings! Some of his posts a year ago or more are finally bearing fruit! Overall it all takes patience which many people here don’t have! I definitely can see our President involved in a plan like Q because he is like no other President!!!

• Doug says:

I have no use for cryptic riddles and decoded messages.
            That’s what LARPs traffic in
            They are always right because they never state specifics.
            Hey, FWIW, I say “All hands on deck” in this fight but please, don’t point to some inoccuos post weeks/months ago and claim anything happening today is fulfillment of previous proclamations.

• JayLib says:

I wish all hands were on deck to discover and publicize REAL, verifiable information, and not getting caught up in a cybercult led by a mystery letter, whose obvious purpose is to distract, disinform and divide.

• Mark Smith says:

At this point, any aid we can get is a plus. Even if Q is just entertainment, he or she or they have still mobilized millions of Americans to pay attention to Donald Trump and what’s going on in Washington. If Q is military intelligence, we need to know that Q ‘s military is prepared to mobilize if we get into a martial law situation, because I surely don’t see any other group with the weaponry and force in numbers we will need to move all the felons to gitmo and protect our leader. We don’t have the luxury of ignoring allies. We should support any group that offers help, Q included.

• Sofa King says:

Q….
      A useful tool to keep people waiting.
      Nothing will happen as described by the one-letter wonder, but enough will be done to prevent uprising.
      And so it goes in the last throws of the modern empire…

(Not bashing America, just recognizing the poison pumped into the veins of the body politic by the twin vipers of Paperclip Naz ism and global Communism.)

• dawg says:

Exactly!

• GenEarly says:

Q or no Q, it’s irrelevant to argue. The salient point is that If the Rule of Law is not Reestablished, It’s Over, and for everyone, even the despicable Progs. the ship is going down, CYA because no one else is going to. Gun Control is moving ahead, the Feral Gov is spending into bankruptcy, neither Pol Party cares. Trump’s budget balances the “deficit” in 15 Years??? ROFLMAO. and we keep trusting worthless paper/ or worse Digital “money”.
        As Solzhenitsyn said, and I paraphrase: “We deserved what we got”

• GenEarly says:

” If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

• Mark McQueen says:

Q is no better a prognosticator than half a dozen other people that have researched and studied the matters at hand. Keep predicting “big things” over months and months your bound to get one right now and then. However having said that, the concept that Q is directly responsible for “keeping people waiting” is pure BS. EVERYBODY has been waiting. Q followers. Bongino followers. Sundance followers. etc. etc. Bitching about things is not taking action. It’s just another form of waiting.

• Mark McQueen says:

…you’re not your.

• NC Patriot says:

And Q is another way of informing a whole different segment of the population. The younger, tech saavy set.

• Mark McQueen says:

I agree. I don’t see Q’s influence as a negative in that regard.

• oldumb says:

I don’t follow Q, but I don’t understand why so many hate Q. They act as if they KNOW something, when they actually don’t. They feel something. The anger and hate makes me SMH.

• smartyjones1 says:

Q is a fraud. The people behind the original Q Anon did it as a social experiment. They admitted it on Twitter. It got taken over by these other people who are grifting off the LARP like crazy. That preying medic guy bought a house off it and they are keeping the grift going.

It’s total BS. Seb Gorka called it garbage.

“Trust Sessions” and trust BS lies. We lost the House, people sat around playing with puzzles and the absurdity of people here makes me realize why SD was so annoyed to have that crap ever show up here. It’s a cancer and the fraud needs further exposure until some of you people wake up.

The Q LARPers claimed to know about the terrorist bomber at the NYC Port Authority. If they did, why didn’t they stop the guy before he showed up at the bus terminal with a bomb?

Stupid!

Ok, let us know when Jeff Sessions returns to march off all those arrested (who were never arrested) to GITMO. SMH.

• Mark McQueen says:

We didn’t lose the House because of Q or his influence, if that is what you are implying. Sessions didn’t get to keep his job as long as he did because of Q or his influence. Nor did Sessions lose his job because people on internet finally influenced PDT to fire him. I was never defrauded by Q because I never gave a damn what he had to say. I never bought the I-Spy gimmick. If there is one thing I’ve learned (or maybe relearned) is how little influence folks like us have over people who won’t be influenced by folks like us.

• JayLib says:

Q is the major force organizing and training the masses to . . . . complacently comply, lie down and go to sleeeeeep….

• Sofa King says:

I hope you’re not accusing ME of bit ching.
          I’m pontificating in a cynical manner…

(Wink)

• OmegaManBlue says:

Can we not?

• Zorro says:

Well Q did state that Nellie Ohr was CIA last August.

• Alligator Gar says:

The site owner here has already (repeatedly) stated for us to knock off the Q stuff.

• CNN_sucks says:

Growing tired of Q and Hannity tick tock. Eventhough it was proven that Manafort was a criminal, it was obvious that SDNY are doing dirty politics revenge.

• oldumb says:

Hey don’t be silly, turn the guns off of Hannity. #1 he is on OUR SIDE. #2 He is POTUS 45 friend for 20 years. Think MAYBE he knows a little something? Timing changes this is a fluid war, don’t too caught up on minor crap. But mostly stop aiming at friendlies. TY

• Mark McQueen says:

Who do you think the “TTP crowd” is and what usually happens when you poke the anthill?

• JayLib says:

Nope still a LARP

7. Brant says:

After it seems Paul Ryan didn’t allow subpeonas of dims, it’s not a surprise that this kind of offense only happens now and not October.

8. riverelf says:

“I think the FBI is an extraordinarily competent, proud, and vital part of the protection of the rule of law in this country…”
    Lost me there Pete. I need to go outside and breathe some fresh spring air.

9. PS says:

My guess is that the Mueller report is final, notarized, stamped, and handed over to the authorities for prerelease. Team members are fleeing the ship, I mean, moving on to other opportunities.

Sen Collins knows this, and is shoving all the transcripts out now that whatever is written about them in the report will be indefensible.

At best, it provides a means to point at the Mueller report as the hack job it is sure to be.

10. InkanPatriot says:

BWAHAHA……YOU Q PEOPLE ARE NUTS

11. SR says:

I will trust only when Mueller and his whole team officially get closed. We were hearing Mueller is going away before mid-term. Regarding deep state and previous administration indictments, I can not see that far even Hannity saying daily it’s coming.

12. dawg says:

Strokz explanations to Gowdy of his texts to Page are absolutely ludicrous.

13. riverelf says:

“That’s a great answer to a question I didn’t ask.”
    My feelings towards Trey Gowdy remain decidedly chilly, but he’s always reliable entertainment in hearings like this.

14. jbrickley says:

I can’t get over Strzok demented facial expressions. The range of emotion makes him look like a super villain from a comic book. Downright psychotic even.

15. WSB says:

Page 16 – John Giacalone’s name comes up. Clinton Fixer who resigned February 2016.

“Based Op – Some highlights:
    Lead FBI agent John Giacalone abruptly resigned in the middle of the investigation in February 2016.
    pay-for-play involving the Clinton Foundation were not properly vetted, ultimately white washed
    FBI agents were blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence
    FBI agents were not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning
    FBI agents had been trying to interview Clinton since December 2015, approval delayed by top brass
    FBI agents believed Clinton case was being “slow-walked” to run-out-the-clock
    FBI agents stunned that targets Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were permitted to sit in on Hillary Clinton’s FBI interview.
    Clinton and aides cited amnesia. In Clinton’s case she claimed due to medical complications.
    Attempts to secure Clinton’s medical records to confirm her head injury were sabotaged by FBI Director James Comey
    The FBI case agents and support personnel are forbidden to “go public” or comment on the record to share their frustrations and dismay because they each signed an unprecedented confidentiality agreement prior to signing onto work the Clinton investigation. Violating that agreement would likely cost them their careers and pensions.

• Beau Geste says:

President Trump is under attack by muller/weissman for “obstruction of justice”, but there is clear proof now that the Obama DOJ obstructed justice by directing the FBI not to indict or fully investigate Clinton. This will be a very good defense for PDJT when muller makes his charges. Actually, an impeachment trial would give PDJT the opportunity to present all the clinton/DOJ/FBI corruption evidence in an open forum which must be covered by all the media. This is likely why the dems are concerned about impeachment.

• WSB says:

It is a ghastly ploy when we can start to connect these dots. Comey was positioning people like a football coach.

• WSB,
          So, do you think Comey had enough smarts to map out the entire scheme, or was he just the useful fool for someone higher? I’m thinking ValJar most likely. Don’t see a lot of smarts from Lynch, Comey, McCabe or Barry. Holder would have been able to figure it out…maybe he and ValJar collaborated?

I have not evidence besides all what we’ve seen over 8+ years of these folks.

• Zorro says:

Damning expose.

16. Suzanne says:

Doug Collins deserves a Medal of Honor. I hope he has really good security

17. thirsty says:

where’s the ‘other’ men in congress.

18. As I said yesterday both Ohio senators are leftists. ESAD portman!

Meet the 12 GOP senators who voted to terminate Trump’s national emergency

19. WSB says:

Page 22 Strzok mentions Assistant Director Randall Coleman and Charles ‘Sandy’ Kable.

Coleman came up through Little Rock. How convenient.

In 2012, Mr. Coleman was promoted to special agent in charge of the Little Rock Division.”

According to Priestap, Coleman had “set up a reporting mechanism that leaders of that team would report directly to him, not through the customary other chain of command” in the Clinton email investigation. Priestap, who said he didn’t know why Coleman had “set it up,” kept the chain of command in place when he assumed Coleman’s position in January 2016.”

snip

“McCabe, Strzok Moved to HQ for Clinton Investigation

Starting in October 2015 and continuing through the first three months of 2016, FBI Director James Comey made a series of high-profile reassignments that resulted in the complete turnover of the upper-echelon of the FBI team working on the Clinton email investigation:

Oct. 12, 2015: Louis Bladel was moved to the New York Field Office.
    Dec. 9, 2015: Charles “Sandy” Kable was moved to the Washington Field Office.
    Dec. 1, 2015: Randall Coleman, assistant director-head of counterintelligence, was named as executive assistant director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch, and was replaced by Bill Priestap.
    Feb. 1, 2016: Mark Giuliano retired as deputy director and was replaced by Andrew McCabe.
    Feb. 11, 2016: John Giacalone retired as executive assistant director and was replaced by Michael Steinbach.
    March 2, 2016: Gerald Roberts, Jr. was moved to the Washington Field Office.
    Comey was the only senior FBI leadership official known to have remained a constant during the entirety of the Clinton email investigation.

Strzok told lawmakers last year that the “Mid-Year Exam” investigation on Clinton was opened out of headquarters by Coleman. Strzok also noted that Kable was involved in that effort. The FBI investigation into the Clinton emails was formally opened on July 10, 2015.”

20. jackphatz says:

I vote for a “text to speech” software for our aging eyes…please!!

21. Bruce_Dern's_Finger says:

Peter Strzok could win first prize for the scariest Halloween mask among government workers if his image was used to model the mask.

• Alexander Bocephus Hamilton says:

I find Strzok with his dolphin teeth grimace to be sinister and creepy and perhaps a view into his demonic soul.

• JG3 says:

That one belongs to the one of HRC with PT’s hair style…was posted on here couple-days-ago. Sorry, don’t know how to find it. Definitely a contender.

22. BarneyRubble says:

Now this! Their House of Cards is falling. What do you want to bet that the SPLC was one of Daniel Jones’s big FusionGPS donors?

Maybe the WACO files are going to be redacted, ya think?

• WRB says:

With absolutely no info, I just assumed it was a #MeToo problem.

• WSB, yes the story includes a tweet noting there were rumors of sexual harassment against Dees.

The Breitbart article has some interesting additional info about at least some justice coming for SPLC, given their incredibly intrusive “thought police” work:

According to a June 2018 report, more than 60 groups have weighed legal action against the SPLC for branding them as “hate groups” after Nawaz successful sued the organization. In February, Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes sued the SPLC, accusing the organization of “defaming” him by publishing “false, damaging and defamatory” information in an attempt to “deplatform” him.

The SPLC has reportedly worked with some of Silicon Valley’s largest technology companies, including Facebook, Google, and Twitter, to police their platforms for “hate,” and has enjoyed donations from Hollywood star George Clooney and Apple CEO Tim Cook.”

It would be great if SPLC’s fall from grace was severe –helping to change the censorship practices of tech platforms.

23. phaedrus cj says:

Proverbs 6
    12 Scoundrels, villains, are they who deal in crooked talk.
    13 Shifty of eye, feet ever moving, pointing with fingers,
    14 They have perversity in their hearts, always plotting evil, sowing discord.
    15 Therefore their doom comes suddenly; in an instant they are crushed beyond cure.

24. concerned3 says:

Breaking: Transcript Reveals Dirty Cop Robert Mueller DID NOT Investigate Peter Strzok’s Vow to Stop Trump

The Inspector General report released in June 2018 revealed a previously hidden, extremely damning text message from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page.

The Trump-hating agent sent his mistress a text message saying “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming President.

This text message from Strzok was sent to Page 9 days after “Crossfire Hurricane” was opened and 6 days before the “insurance policy” text.

WaPo reported:
    Perhaps the most damaging new revelation in the report, according to multiple people familiar with it, is a previously unreported text message in which Peter Strzok, a key investigator on both the Clinton email case and the investigation of Russia and the Trump campaign, assured an FBI lawyer in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Trump from making it to the White House.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok.

On Thursday Rep. Doug Collins released Peter Strzok’s private testimony to Congress.
    Rep. John Ratcliffe tweeted out this exchange he had with Peter Strzok during the hearing.

• Jederman says:

It’s hard to believe two adult “professionals” behaved, thought and communicated this way. It’s kind of delusional and immature.

• sarasotosfan says:

It was clear that Mueller wanted to learn nothing about Strzok’s messages. He was dismissed over them but never questioned whether or not he was biased.

• mr.piddles says:

Dismissed after balking for two or three weeks. Makes you wonder what OIG told Team Mueller a couple weeks in. Hopefully there were threats involved. Or maybe it was kept on the down-low for investigative purposes. Ok… probably not. Cuz Mueller.

• Mr. G says:

Previously unreported? I saw that Page/Strzok’s text exchange, about “we’ll stop him” right here on CTH last year, like early last year. I’m thinking it was in one of the IG reports

25. pigletrios says:

I think i will donate to his re-election campaign!

26. Austin Holdout says:

Question: Does anyone know if this is this transcript from the testimony we saw on TV or from a closed hearing?

27. Strzok should be given two choices: “If you flip and testify against everyone, you’ll only serve half the time you are sentenced to. Or, don’t flip and serve it all. You’ve got 30 minutes. Choose wisely.”

• NC Patriot says:

# 17 says he is now a “cooperating witness” as are some of the others who have left.
      The question is WHO are they “cooperating to”? Huber? the OIG?

28. Motzilla says:

Super. Now all of America can see and read for themselves just what it was about corrupt FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s testimonial(s) that ultimately amounts to being awarded a sacrosanct “Purple Heart” medal according to Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen.

29. ristvan says:

Skimmed the transcript released today. Other than ontinual evasiveness about the published texts to Page, not a lot of new stuff there. Strzok hid a lot behind ‘classified/confidential’ and ‘cannot answer because ongoing Mueller investigation’.

Only two points of real interest:
    Page 18. He got his security clearance yanked. He got moved to HR because not in the main FBI building which post security clearance he is not allowed to enter. Sad to see that Wray still had not fired him at the time of this testimony.
    Page 36. The entire contents of Crossfire Hurricane was tranfered to Mueller, despite (page 53) ‘concerned no there, there’. But we already knew that directly from the previously released Page transcripts.

30. concerned3 says:

It would seem that the Obama spying started in late 2015.

BREAKING… CONFIRMED: Obama’s CIA, DOJ and FBI Started Targeting the Trump Campaign in 2015 – Long Before What Comey Claimed (July 2016)!

• Bogeyfree says:

Go talk with Montgomery and Klayman and you’lol see it was much earlier than 2015!

It may go all the way back to when Blxware was awarded their contract from the NSA in Jan/Feb 2009

• Thinking about yesterday’s thread on Brennan, I well believe that BHO Administration was devising ways to spy on candidates as early as 2013-2014–contemporaneous with when Brennan became Dir. of CIA.

One thing I learned in research yesterday–Brennan replaced Gina Haspel (current Dir of CIA) as Head of Clandestine Services with an unknown individual. This might have allowed pre-planning with 5Eyes and others for the eventual Spygate ops.

31. concerned3 says:

Any reason to believe now that 5Eyes helped Obama to Spy on Trump’s campaign?

32. JPinBalt says:

Maybe now that the Mueller investigation is about wrapped up, Congress can go back and reask some questions not answered prior due to shield of unable to comment due to relating to ongoing investigation.

33. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Kudos to Ratcliffe who goes to extensive lengths to get Strzok on the record that Mueller had absolutely NO INTEREST or CONCERN that Strzok’s texts may indicate a bias that could have tainted Crossfire Hurricane….
    The investigation that Mueller had just inherited.

According to Strzok…..Mueller asked him ZERO questions regarding the subject or content of those texts.

34. Kleen says:

I’ve learned something new by reading these testimonies transcripts.

People in our agencies have the worse memory ever. They never remember anything. And they don’t know anything. They have no clue what goes on around them.

Maybe we should have mandatory video recording of all of their interactions. They should be required to wear bodycam. To refresh their memories but mostly so we don’t rely on their severely impaired memories.

35. Genie says:

Strzok’s attorney, Aitan Goelman, earns an attaboy and a few thousand dollars on page 291: “Just for the record, he’s not under oath, congressman.”

36. 1stgoblyn says:

I got a late start on reading today. It took over 100 pages just to get to anything really interesting. Too bad Gowdy is only good at questioning, never following through.

37. Jason Ross says:

I expect indictments first thing tomorrow morning…..

38. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Interesting exchange

Q: Did the IC IG say anything to you about anomolies in metadata?

PS: I don’t recall any discussion about anomolies in metadata

See Tony Schaffer interview on this topic (around 20 min mark)

He says Strzok was briefed by DoD/ODNI THREE times on these anomolies:
    All but 6 of HRC’s emails were diverted to an a business owned by the Chinese intelligence service

Louie Gohmert has been on this trail as well.

39. sarasotosfan says:

Notes from the Strzok testimony:

p 24 Strzok: We don’t investigate spills of classified information. That’s typically an administrative process is followed. For any possible criminal matters involving classified information, that is typically within the Counterintelligence Division.

p 25 Strzok said he had no discussion with McCabe re the assignment.

p 49-51 In May 2017 Strzuk believed there was nothing to the Russia investigation. After 9 months they still had nothing.

p 59 Strzuk described the Russian collusion investigation to be a “pending counterintelligence matter” before Election Day.
    p 60. Andy McCabe said that Comey sought and received authorization to disclose the investigation publically in March 2017, eight months after it’s initiation. Yet on p 59 Strzuk described it as a “pending” matter!

p 64 funny moment Nadler:Mr. Strzok, I have attended every interview in this investigation. Actually, I’m not sure that’s — let me take that back.

40. Zorro says:

I wonder if Swivel Head remembers any of his “encounters” with Lisa Page?

41. sarasotosfan says:

The minority staff were endlessly rehabilitating Strzuk and had they not he might have lost it.

Strzok was not pressed on whether or not the FBI actually reviewed the emails on the Weiner laptop. I beleive somewhere there was a claim the FBI technical teams had retrieved and reviewed them over the span of three days. I also believe testimony was taken from a technician that denied they were able to do that.

Contrary to his testimony on p 24 this is what Strzuk said about the Clinton email investigation on p 79: So that decision, my understanding of that, by Director Comey was that he believed that based on the nature of the Clinton email investigation, which was not a — there were counterintelligence elements to it, but it was primarily a pretty straight forward mishandling investigation of classified information, and that I don’t want to speak for the Director’s reasons. He’s spoken at length in front of this body and others. But I see that as a different prospect that that of an ongoing counterintelligence operation.

Re the Russia collusion investigation, p 83 Strzok: I think it is fair to say, without getting into classified detail, that the case was opened shortly upon receipt of the predicating information.

p 85 Trump campaign was given a defensive briefing July 19, 2016 and Strzuk was involved in planning that. [Yet 11 days later they initiate Crossfire Hurricane?]

42. sarasotosfan says:

Majority questioning redoubles on p 104. Gowdy questioned whether Strzuk took any steps before the investigation commenced and he was not permitted to answer.

p 108 Gowdy: Now, the day the Russian probe began, the day it was initiated, the day you signed a document initiating it this is what you said: And damn this feels momentous. What felt momentous?
    Strzuk could not answer.
    Gowdy: How about the next sentence. Because this MATTERS. What is “this”?
    Strzuk: I’m happy to discuss that in a classified setting.
    Gowdy: So “this” is also classified. “Momentous” is classified.
    Strzuk: The context of that statement, the reason and meaning behind the statement is [classified]
    Gowdy: You will have the chance, I can assure you of that. The other one did, too, “the other one” being what?
    Strzuk:”The other one” I beleive refers to the Clinton email investigation.
    Gowdy: But that was to ensure we didn’t F something up. What does the word “F”, what’s that short for?
    Strzuk: [shorthand for fornication]

p 112 Strzuk believed Page was talking about Russia when she wrote: “protect the country from that menace”. Gowdy mentioned the 8/8/19 text probably indicated she was referring to Trump and not Russia.

p 124 Strzok indicated the predicating information was from a single source. In Lisa Page’s transcript Rep Gowdy also indicated it was a single source.

43. sarasotosfan says:

Majority questioning finally gets to the nub of the Clinton charge/no charge on p 201. Strzuk is not an attorney and he plays coy for a bit:

Strzuk: Yes, and, as pointed out by multiple attorneys, the use of that statute [793] has been extraordinarily rare in U.S. history. There has been occasional use, as I recall, in UCMJ action. But it is both rare, and, I believe, if I recall correctly, there have been some indications that it might be constitutionally defective because of lack of intent. And, as a result of that and other reasons, DOJ has used it exceedingly sparingly.
    Q: Well, it’s never been held constitutionally defective, and it’s still good law on the books, are you aware.
    Strzuk: It is good law in the books. And what I’m telling you is, in the context of an analysis of that statute and applying it to the facts of the case, the attorneys were fairly unanimous that we did not bring a fact pattern like this– we have not brought fact patterns like this to charges of that statute.
    ———————————————————————–
    How absolutely shameful. I believe the DOJ did a decision tree analysis in reaching their conclusion. I don’t think the tree had a snowball’s chance in Hades of living.

44. pucecatt says:

Speaking of transcripts weren’t we suppose to get Chris Steele’s today ?🤔

45. concerned3 says:

Strzok Reveals DOJ Had Deal With FBI NOT to Investigate Clinton Foundation Emails – “Filter Team” Worked to Limit Search on Servers

Republican Congressman Doug Collins (GA) on Thursday released transcript from former FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s June 2018 testimony.

Peter Strzok told then-Majority General Counsel Zachary Somers that the Department of Justice made a deal with the FBI not to search for, or investigate Clinton Foundation emails.

Mr. Somers asked Peter Strzok if the Clinton Foundation was on Hillary’s private server to which Strzok replied, ” I believe on one of the servers, if not others.”

When asked if the FBI was given access to Clinton Foundation emails as part of the investigation into Hillary’s private server, Strzok said, “We [FBI] were not. We did not have access.”

“My recollection is that the access to those emails were based on consent that was negotiated between DOJ attorneys and counsel for Hillary Clinton,” Strzok said.

Strzok went on to explain that the FBI did not initially have access to Hillary Clinton’s servers, but over time they obtained possession of them.

“The possession of those servers was based upon the negotiation of the DOJ attorneys for consent,” Strzok explained. “We lacked probable cause to get a search warrant for those servers,” Strzok added as he tried to explain why the FBI agreed to negotiate with the DOJ.

So what exactly did this negotiation look like?

Peter Strzok said there was a “significant filter team” that was put in place to make sure the FBI was only allowed to search for terms approved on a list.

For example, “limits of domains, date ranges and people” were put into place so the FBI could not investigate the Clinton Foundation emails on Hillary Clinton’s private servers.

Screenshot of the exchange between Mr. Somers and Peter Strzok:

The second page of questioning from Mr. Somers reveals there was a deal struck between the DOJ and FBI or “consent” worked out between DOJ attorneys and counsel for Hillary Clinton.

Peter Strzok also revealed there was a “filter team” put in place to limit the searches:

This is a clear example of the two-tiered justice system that is infecting this country — Hillary Clinton’s attorneys were allowed to “negotiate” with the feds to make sure they didn’t find her Clinton Foundation emails which would show she was peddling influence and power in a pay-to-play scheme while she was the head of the Department of State.

In contrast, the FBI, guns drawn, breaks down the doors of Trump associates in pre-dawn raids and violates attorney client privilege without fear of reprisal.

According to reports, the FBI is currently investigating the Clinton Foundation.

• Cheesehead54016 says:

What about the Weiner Laptop? There should be some evidence of HRC criminal intent in some of those emails. Intent isnt even needed to be criminal. Show us the HRC emails found on the Weiner laptop AG Barr…….

• Brian in CA4 says:

“The Clintons aren’t the only ones who are guilty of corruption — everyone who worked to protect Hillary Clinton and the criminal Clinton Foundation should be investigated and prosecuted.”

That’s right…prosecute them as accessories.

46. linda4298 says:

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/03/14/john-mccain-dossier-steele-reporters/ David Kramer, a former State Department official, revealed in a court deposition that he had contact with a dozen reporters regarding the infamous Steele dossier.
    Kramer, a longtime associate of John McCain, was BuzzFeed’s source for the dossier, which alleges a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Kremlin.
    Kramer provided the dossier to CNN’s Carl Bernstein, as well as to several government officials, including Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger.
    An associate of late Arizona Sen. John McCain described in detail his contacts with a dozen journalists and several government officials regarding the infamous Steele dossier, according to a transcript of a court deposition unsealed Thursday.

David Kramer, a former State Department official, said in a deposition on Dec. 13, 2017 that he provided a copy of Christopher Steele’s dossier to reporters from McClatchy, NPR, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and BuzzFeed and CNN’s Carl Bernstein.

47. Brian in CA4 says:

The part of this article that caught my attention was where Strzok’s lawyer comments about how Strzok was allowed to go through all of his “personal” texts and emails without any participation from the OIG or his FBI management, and didn’t find anything of importance…and that they actually haven’t been subpoenaed since then by DOJ, FBI or congress to just to make sure!!!

I’m sure that AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. has a copy of them that could be accessed with a subpoena…right???? (assuming they also haven’t been deleted). If Mueller’s goons can break into the homes of President Trump’s associates at o-dark-thirty…why can’t someone look into ALL of Strzok’s emails and texts. There is certainly probable cause here, IMO!

Strzok was well connected at many levels and to CIA/Brennan. ALL of his communications could indict Obama, Brennan and Lynch.

• Brian,
      That story floored me as well. Allowing Strzok to cull his personal emails is so similar to the license granted to Hillary to go through all her 60K+ emails about wedding, yoga, etc (sac.) and then hand pick some for review.

Two levels of justice for the crooks (Hillary), and the same two levels of justice for the enablers of the crooks (Strzok).

• Dim Osmab says:

He is talking about his personal Iphone, it is protected by 4 amendment, and can not be subpoened without opened criminal investigation.

48. Mr.G says:

The whole forest fell-
    And even though we were there-
    And it made a crashing sound-
    We pretended not to hear it.

If a bona-fide attempt to carry-out a coup of a duly elected President and a uni-party system that openly and in our faces are working to destroy what’s left of this Republic is not enough reason for the castle to be stormed, then nothing will.

I chastise myself for being so negative and try to talk myself out of it-but the facts keep piling up and I am forced to conclude that in 10 years or less the takeover will be complete.

49. Ris_Eruwaedhiele says:

Last year, Sundance reviewed the texts between Lisa Page and Psycho Agent Man Peter Strzok and concluded there was no evidence of an affair, only two comrades plotting against Donald Trump. An affair was a way to explain why they were in constant communication. Plus, Strzok, at his hearing struck many people as an angry psychopath or flaming homosexual. I don’t know if Sundance still thinks this.

Perhaps, like Comey and McCabe, they will write their version of events. Page and Strzok could use the money – they are apparently unemployed and supported by the spouses they may have cheated on.

50. Dim Osmab says:

Page 305, Meadows drops bomb !!!
    Mr. Meadows. – There are allegations that you instructed Mr. Pientka to change 302 that would materially have altered either a prosecutorial or the lack thereof decision in that. Would you deny
    those claims?