February 11th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #753

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,085 Responses to February 11th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #753

1. yy4u says:

Depends on doing the raping, Corey; you ought to know that.

2. Zippy says:

Dims are not negotiating on the wall because they need a distraction from their clown show of the last week which another shutdown will provide.

3. Honest Abbey says:

CNN reported that the impeachment proceedings against Lt. Gov Fairfax were called off at the request of the Virginia Legislative Black Caucus.

Apparently they wish to afford him the DUE PROCESS they denied Judge Kavenaugh.

• auscitizenmom says:

They want to take some of the fuel away from their guy, the rapist, to hopefully keep him in politics. If the gov goes, then the attention will all be on Fairfax and that won’t do.

• youme says:

These are RAPE allegations against Fairfax not 40 year olds groping allegations.

Katie Brennan in New Jersey was allegedly raped by a dem operative and there has yet to be a prosecution. They can not even find out the name of the person who hired him for a 140k no show state job after the rape allegation. They now claim he hired himself.

4. The line is already forming in El Paso.

• Zippy says:

Is El Paso Really a Safe City? Narco-Terror Partnership w/ Dirty Cops Controls the Region…

• Perhaps, with a full functioning wall…it will be a safeR city.

• thedoc00 says:

One of my kids spent 7 years in El Paso as a student at UTEP and working there for the State of Texas. We visited her often and it was public knowledge that the Narco-Terrorists actually had treaties not to attack family members residing in El Paso and that there were large parts of El Paso one did not frequent, for safety reasons. then there were the dirty cops and agents.

Probably the most humorous event was when she was practicing soccer in the Sun Bowl and illegals actually came up through the storm drains on the floor of the stadium.

• Landslide says:

You can also go to the local FOX14 twitter feed or website. Looks like a very small crowd…I’m guessing several hundred right now. The reporter did say the shuttles and the traffic were getting backed-up already. El Paso is just so far from anything! 550 miles from San Antonio!

5. JoD says:

Apparently, Michelle O made a big splash at the Grammy Awards…

6. Dora says:

It does look like them. Especially the President. 🙂

7. CopperTop says:

AMI lawyer seemed very ready to defend allegation of Extortion…

Now we know a) why they were ready b) why telling the truth

Agreement with Government over Cohen is that they stay out of legal trouble for 3 years.

GEE? Wonder who told Bezos that getting AMI negative press on their legal dealings would be a good idea for the Dems?

8. wyntre says:

Nydia Stone (Roger Stone’s wife) recounts horrific morning she and her husband were accosted by 27 FBI agents.

“A little before 6 am twenty nine assault weapon wielding FBI agents in full tactical gear and wearing night vision goggles surrounded our home because I am hearing impaired and I was sleeping I did not hear the commotion when an FBI agent pounded on the door demanding my husband open it and I did not know he had been handcuffed and taken into custody.

I woke up only when two FBI agents burst into our bedroom and demanded that I get out of bed at gunpoint. I was marched out to the street in front of our house wearing only a night gown and in bare feet. I was instructed to stand next to my husband who was handcuffed and also barefooted. I am not charged with any crime.”

Read entire article here. (Sorry, it’s GWP)

• auscitizenmom says:

That would be terrifying, even more so because she is deaf. Just awful.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

When I heated about her being deaf it brought tears to my eyes. To think they could have killed her if she made any kind of move because she could not hear.

• McGuffin says:

Wyntre, You apologized for linking GWP…what’s wrong with GWP? We can’t just read CTH and nothing else. I’m confused.

• wyntre says:

GWP is often wrong, hyperbolic and way over the top. Not to mention the site is glitchy as heck.

I do like Jim and think his heart is in the right place but his info is not always accurate, that’s all.

• McGuffin says:

I know what you mean over the top, esp compared to TCH. TCH is the top for conservative info with facts to back it up. TGP to me has interesting stories that I won’t find on TCH. Drudge, who I see you linked below, imo is Trump backstabbers. I don’t trust them nor give them clicks. That’s who I’d have to apologize for linking. IF I linked them. I don’t/won’t.

• paulraven1 says:

GWP is terrific. They break important stories and attack the way Andrew Breitbart advocated. I excuse their occasional over-excitement.

9. sedge2z says:

Awesome President Trump character in an Italy Parade!!

• wyntre says:

Text didn’t post. Here it is.

Hse Dem ldrs including Pelosi: Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive. We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments.

10. Dora says:

11. sedge2z says:

Our magnificent President Trump

12. Troublemaker10 says:

• Ellie says:

Why can’t the media give this a rest already!
      Good grief.
      Hey ABC news, if you’re reading this website, go research and report on why Jeffrey Epstein wasn’t treated to the same threatening FBI early morning arrest that they pulled on Roger Stone, complete with TV news crew!
      Until then, stuff it.

13. youme says:

If you think you have heard it all and it cannot get worse… it does…..

14. mike devault says:

My, my, how things change:

• railer says:

Erickson can go away forever. We didn’t need the Never Trumpers then and we don’t need them now.

• Sandra-VA says:

Well, he probably lost a lot of money being the insufferable NeverTrumper… cannot stand him. But, if he helps out in 2020, better late than never.

He did lose a lot of face time on Fox…

• Landslide says:

I have a couple of friends who were big Cruz supporters(still are) and follow Erickson closely. If it brings that branch of voters along for 2020, then good for us.

From reading the article, Erickson seems to have no clue about the Uniparty. Also seems to not realize that God is ok with Christians voting for imperfect candidates! Talk about a major hypocrite! Ugh. This is the self-righteous wing of the “Christian Right”. I’ll be including them in my prayers…..that their heads won’t explode when they realize Donald Trump WAS/IS God’s choice!!!!

• Concerned Virginian says:

Sorry: I say ERICK ERICKSON is a CHAMELEON and a LIAR.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Sorry—Erick Erickson is a CHAMELEON and a LIAR.

• madeline says:

So…taking a stand as never Trump just isn’t paying as much as you had hoped. Time to make a change to the big ticket amounts by supporting Trump. Sorry, were not interested in you helping–the Trump train left without you Eric.

15. railer says:

Looks like the March 1st Debt Ceiling date is now a topic of conversation. The Swamp is gonna squeal like stuck pigs if Trump leverages that.

16. MIKE DEVAULT says:

My, my, how things change:

17. Ghost says:

Observations from a smaller limb.

Federal Open Market committee meets in March to decide whether to raise rates again. Until December they had all been sure at 3 rate hikes were going to be needed in the coming year starting in March. There seems to growing dissent to that plan.

The notations as reported are Hawks and Doves:

Hawks: those who believe a March hike is needed to fight inflation. I read them as we need to stop the maganomics train.

Doves: those that think the rates are in a good place and don’t need raising now,maybe later. I read them as we are hurting the European markets.

Today one of those whom I have as a neutral gave a speech. Michelle Bowman spoke on the importance of community banking. Though only 17% of the financial industry they provide 53% of all small business loans.

She emphasized the health of community banks and the steps taken to reduce their regulation. I think I’m moving her into the dove faction at this point. 3 hawks, 3 doves, 4 neutral, 2 vacancies. Alternative members 2 hawks-2 doves.

Still have no reading on whether they will continue reduction of their balance sheet.
    Either way, other than scaring wall street the effectiveness of the Fed to hurt the maganomics train has been neutered.

PDJT and his economic team have been brilliant in their execution of the maganomics implementation.

Her speech link.

18. Tiffthis says:

OANN is gonna have an encore presentation of the SOTU address today at 7pm eastern time

19. duchess01 says:

20. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Too awesome not to share!

21. mashall says:

“Until I see deadly force, I do not believe that anyone is determined to stop the invasion and we are simply being played.”

You are in the company of Millions.
    Americans’ have heard it all before, for years.
    What will be the Reason of the Day?
    Money Lost? Is Leadership so bribed that resistance to Invasion is impossible?
    The “reasons why not” list grows daily, just as the “who’s to blame” list.
    Yet..
    The Invasion Continues.

22. AmericaFirst says:

Nothing I have posted today has appeared, but here’s trying.

I read this GP article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/riveting-mrs-roger-stone-describes-horrific-doj-police-state-raid-i-woke-up-when-two-fbi-agents-burst-into-our-bedroom-i-was-forced-to-the-street-barefoot/

I had not realized that Roger Stone’s in-laws were from Cuba. Nydia had knowledge of how communist countries treat people. They surprised her in her bedroom, guns drawn, after they had arrested her husband, because, with her hearing impairment, she had not heard the knock.

Nor had I realized that even though Mrs. Stone was not charged with anything, they had a female FBI agent watch her dress AND use the bathroom. They did not allow her to answer her beeping phone to allay the concerns of her children and grandchildren, and they stole all of the Stones’ digital photos of their children and grandchildren by taking every single electronic device in both the house and a storage shed.

I remember being appalled at how Mrs. Manafort was treated by people who supposedly are acting as servants of the people.

We as a nation may have been spied on since approximately 2011, but this is taking fascism to a whole other level. Donald Trump said he was going to give us our country back, but these thugs would rather a civil war than allow that to happen.

23. linda4298 says:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/429394-nunes-says-gop-lawmakers-looking-through-russia-transcripts-plan-to-make The ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said in an interview that aired Monday on “Rising” that Republican lawmakers will continue to look through transcripts from interviews conducted by a task force set up by Republicans last year to look into decisions made by the Department of Justice.

“We’re continuing to work with the task force that was set up late last year between the Judiciary Committee and the Oversight Committee that was led by [former Rep. Bob] Goodlatte [R-Va.] and [former Rep. Trey] Gowdy [R-S.C.] with our recommendations,” Nunes told Hill.TV’s Buck Sexton in an interview on Friday.

24. Troublemaker10 says:

• JX says:

This is the same as KKK Dr. Ralph Coonman Northam saying we use this moment to “reconcile”.

The Democrats are ridiculous. They commit a heinous act and then say it’s time to move forward.

25. Cathy M. says:

Great point made by Mrs. Roger Stone.

” If my husband was considered “dangerous” why was a CNN film crew in position 10 yards from our front door? How convenient that the CNN producer at our home is a former special assistant to FBI director James Comey!”

26. youme says:

27. Dora says:

REMOVE REP. OMAR FROM HOUSE COMMITTEES

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on Rep. Ilhan Omar’s status as a congresswoman:

I stand with my friend Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, calling for Rep. Ilhan Omar to be removed from House committee assignments.

Rep. Omar delights in fomenting anti-Semitism, and has a particular animus against Israel. Her most explicit offensive remark came in 2012 when she said, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

• youme says:

Already providing cover for Omar

28. linda4298 says:

Students at The University of Miami loved the idea of the Green New Deal… But they seemed to change their mind after hearing what was actually in it.

29. youme says:

30. duchess01 says:

Showing their true colors everyday…

Kamala – I Want Reparations…

Posted by Kane on February 11, 2019 3:38 pm

• G3 says:

I knew there was something brewing when the VA Governor started talking reading about “Roots” and Reparations documents. The Sundance Channel showed the entire “Root” series with ancestry.com doing the commercials almost exclusively.
      Why in the world would Oprah’s Gayle King Interview that racist VA Governor Coonman, unless he wasn’t already part of the plan to push Reparations? It’s all part of the “healing process”.

• duchess01 says:

Sneaky, aren’t they, G3 – it is all connected.

• G3 says:

That ‘mistake’ the VA Governor made when he said “Indentured servitude“ is curious. I believe, VA was largely built on “Indentured seritude” beside the use of “slavery”.
        You can see where the old racist Governor is going to take this argument to make things correct for what happened in past/history.

• Prettyplease says:

“Roots” was exposed as a huge plagerism from a novel written quite a few years before and mostly forgotten, or not read, by the then audience. The name of that book escapes me at the moment.

Being of significant age, I had read the original book and recognized the almost verbatim extractions. For some reason, the “Roots” author got away with his chicanery and is touted as the originator of the narrative. In fact, to most people he is considered the modern day Reflection of Harriet Beecher Stowe, the authoress of “Uncle Tom’s cabin.”

• lurker2 says:

If she were smart she’d pander to the hispanics.

• duchess01 says:

I am sure she will get there, lurker – but, hey – she isn’t smart – she likes the New Green Deal – and pandering her way to the top.

• Prettyplease says:

Actually, the Dems seem to be trending to pandering to the millennials.

Forget the black vote. They don’t realize it yet, but they have become “planned obsolescence” ( pun on Planned Parenthood intended) and are on their way back to the bottom of the heap. Lobbyists feel that black politicians are too volatile/unstable and greedy.

Once most of the boomers are gone, the next largest voting group will be the millennials. Already, the millennials have been conditioned to accept socialism/communism and think the antics of AOC are reasonable.

If you didn’t know it, from the teen years until about the age of 27, young people are functioning with under-developed brains. This is a fact. Due to the dumbing down that is prevalent in school systems and colleges, I would say that young people today have “delayed mental development“ even to the age of 30 and beyond.

Because too many of them have been boomerang kids and basement dwellers, most of this group have not developed sufficient Life/coping skills or the ability to maintain the complexity of our vast society that the “greatest generation” and the boomers have built.

If we want to continue to coddle this generation, we will need to build AI nursery workers to take care of them within their lifetime.

What I suspect will happen is war will break out, and the majority of the population on the planet will be exterminated. At which time, Jesus will come back with his remnant and reestablish peace, harmony, prosperity and justice.

On another note, There was a gentleman from Ohio on Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday morning show. I’m sorry, I do not know who it was. My SO watched the show and later remarked to me that he thought this guy would be the best chance for the damn/dem POTUS Candidate in 2024. So, if you guys who are better than me at researching the web, figure out who this guy was, y’all might want to keep an eye on him. My SO is a VSG and usually right When he chooses to express an opinion.

• avi says:

from whom Jamaica?
      we let Bozo culturally appropriate a fake african american identity, but I don’t think you can get away with out.

• Amy2 says:

For Jamaicans? Let me get my checkbook. For African Americans? How about some reparations for my ancestors who fought for the Union?!

• Prettyplease says:

Living in the south my entire life, I have heard over and over and over again the perpetual demand/blackmail by certain black people for some form of reparations. It never ends. No matter how much money is given at the time, no matter what concessions are made, it is never enough.

Each new generation believes that they are also deserving and whatever was done before does not pay the perpetual reckoning that they have created for us.

I am totally through, done, finished, kaput with appeasement. My answer henceforth is a big fat NO!

• ForGodandCountry says:

Repatriations = (rightfully) scared of losing the black vote and wanting YOUR money to buy them

• ForGodandCountry says:

“Repatriations” = scared of losing the black vote and using taxpayer’s (YOUR) money to buy those votes

• I’ve been predicting this since the scandal broke. I think that rat April Ryan, as well as Donna Brazile were also demanding this.

What a morass this would be–not to mention the ridiculous wealth transfer. Who gets reparations? Anyone with any black blood? Or only those that can prove descent from a former slave?

And who pays? Only Caucasians? What to do with those of mixed race? Asians? Hispanics?

Frankly I so wish we could go back in time and eradicate slavery. I am certain that any wealth created from that system has long ago been erased via welfare, costs of failing schools, crime, etc. (And yes I know all of those societal ills apply to people of every race, however, if you live in the South you see the blight of inner cities.)

• duchess01 says:

This is not about slavery or even about the color of your skin – this is about getting something for doing nothing – this call to righteousness has no place in society today – the slave masters who live today are in the government – it is they who should be paying reparations to every one of us for what they have stolen from us for decades.

31. WeThePeople2016 says:

32. FofBW says:

The Liberals/communists/socialists are deliberately splitting our country to create a battle between two beliefs. The struggle is for the hearts and minds of the world (not much different than the cosmic struggle between good and evil).

God has a long term plan for a new world, and if PT is divinely guided, PT is part of that plan.

Keep the faith and pray!

33. patrickhenrycensored says:

Waiting to see which part of their constituency the democrats will alienate today…………………

34. Dora says:

Not a good idea!

===

Chicago task force recommends UBI of $1,000/month for struggling families

• Troublemaker10 says:

UBI has failed everywhere it has been tried. However, if Chicago wants to try it…go ahead….just make sure Chicago (and only Chicago) is the one responsible for fully funding it.

• JX says:

It’s an admission that all of the existing programs are failures. So let’s do more of what fails! Yes!

Idiots.

35. youme says:

36. Troublemaker10 says:

37. youme says:

Here comes the apology….

38. youme says:

• youme says:

During the 2014-2015 school year, Wood was an eleventh-grade student at La
      Plata High School, a public high school in Charles County, Maryland.
      The smallest unit of the world history course, encompassing five days, was
      entitled “The Muslim World.” The unit was “designed to explore, among other things,
      formation of Middle Eastern empires including the basic concepts of the Islamic faith and
      how it along with politics, culture, economics, and geography contributed to the
      development of those empires.”
      As part of the “Muslim World” unit, Wood’s teacher presented the students with a
      PowerPoint slide entitled “Islam Today,” which contrasted “peaceful Islam” with “radical
      fundamental Islam.” The slide contained the statement that “Most Muslim’s [sic] faith is
      stronger than the average Christian” (the comparative faith statement) (underlining in
      original). The school’s content specialist, Jack Tuttle, testified that use of the
      comparative faith statement was inappropriate, and that he would have advised a teacher
      who was considering teaching this statement “[n]ot to do that.”

• JX says:

End the US Dept of Ed.

It’s nothing but a central point of control. And it’s in the hands of anti-American people.

39. Troublemaker10 says:

40. Troublemaker10 says:

41. Troublemaker10 says:

42. youme says:

43. Dora says:

44. pieinthesky says:

Curious… I started a twitter account and posted during the SOTU…especially poking fun at Nancy Pelosi picking up those papers all the time. I’m a nobody, no followers, but my posts go retweeted (not that many…maybe 20 or so times). Today all my SOTU posts are deleted. Do they sensor pro trump people that way (besides banning them0??

• NJF says:

The only time I heard anything like that was with James Woods. They put him in time out over a specific tweet that they said he had to remove. He refused & after a week they deleted the tweet & restored his account.

• Sandra-VA says:

When you first login you are presented with your “home” page. To see your own tweets, click your profile – then you should find your tweets.

Your home page is probably blank because you aren’t following anyone.

45. Dora says:

46. G3 says:

Fraud shouldn’t be rewarded.

47. NJF says: