February 10th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #752

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,170 Responses to February 10th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #752

1. This guy is something else.

2. Peoria Jones says:

I thought this was a brilliant reminder. Lucille had posted it over at Stella’s Place. If any of you can post it on the Dem and Rino resisters’ Fakebook or Twatter feeds, feel free.

• sDee says:

No one in Congress is capable of either leading us, or, representing us.

– Both Parties weed out leadership long before any candidate gets on a Congressional ballot.

– Their bills and votes represent the influence of lobbyists who write the legislation.

About half of us citizens now have representation – it is in the Executive branch.

Quite a limb we find ourselves on.

3. Liked by 2 people

4. G3 says:

I’ma gonna grab me a beer and this here kid.

5. Dan Dan says:

ICYMI

‘Emperor Trump’

6. Concerned Virginian says:

AAANNNDDD just to make your evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present JOY VILLA wearing a “BUILD THE WALL” gown to the Grammy Awards, complete with barbed wire shoulder decorations and a tiara made of steel spikes.
    http://www.msn.com/ with link to Hollywood Reporter article

7. NJF says:

And another red carpet moment.

I also just read that Namcy Pelosi is
    There as well. SMH

8. sunnydaze says:

Great idea!

• WeThePeople2016 says:

It is a good idea, but I hope she has a decent turnout. My oldest child lives in that area, and she tells me every election that the AAs turn out in droves to vote for Dems in Richmond. The City of Richmond is very blue. It will be a tough nut to crack, but maybe she can start peeling some away from the Dems.

9. nwtex says:

• Katherine McCoun says:

Relaxing, monotonous video of miles and miles of new fencing replacing the worthless vehicle barriers from before. Just lovely.
      (No, not as high as we want but so much better and the best President Trump can get out of Ryan’s RINO congress and the current Dem congress)
      There is a part 2 to this video and it is just as lovely and shows examples of the vehicle barriers.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Speaking of Walls – I LOVE the before/after pictures in this release by DHS. Posted before by other commenters but it is SO encouraging I would hate for anyone to miss it. Plus I have posted it and shared it with other conservatives, local GOP for example, who don’t read here as well as liberals on FB to show that it is being build and that the 5.7B requested by President Trump is really just the request DHS asked of him that he is now asking of Congress.
      dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

• Katherine McCoun says:

This is a GREAT video that I have somehow missed.
      This video shows Huge “fencing” replacing normal size (4′ high, it looks like to me) barbed wire fencing and the so called “vehicle barriers”.
      Love it! (no not the best that we wanted but SO much better than what we had before and remember that we would have had no improvements with out President Trump!)

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

Looks like the Supreme Court is liberal again so we can’t expect the courts to support an executive action.

• Hsssssss says:

Dream On Timmy – Guess What Else: I have a feeling that Justice Thomas will retire after this session and we all know RBG is walking miles trying to get to St. Peter at the pearly gates….

• Katherine McCoun says:

Breyer will be 81 yrs old this year. He is probably hop8ng to hold out until next year. ‘20 election will be Huge as both likely judges to be replaced are liberal (RBG and Breyer)

• Hsssssss says:

God I Love Stephen Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. sDee says:

A sure sign of winning. Pew poll shows global concern that America is back on top!

“The largest shift in sentiment centered on the United States, it said, with a median of 45 percent of people naming U.S. power and influence as a threat in 2018, up from 25 percent in 2013, when Barack Obama was U.S. president.

In 10 countries, including Germany, Japan and South Korea, roughly half of respondents or more saw U.S. power and influence as a major threat to their nation, up from eight in 2017 and three in 2013, the poll showed.

In Mexico, where those concerns have spiked since the election of U.S. President Donald Trump, the percentage jumped to 64 percent, the poll showed.”

11. NJF says:

BURN!!! 🤣🤣🤣

12. apfelcobbler says:

Tim Pool has a very informative video on what happened with the Green New Deal rollout bungle. The details aren’t so important (upshot: they lied after realizing America was freaking out.) But here’s a profoundly important distinction that he covers:

From (9:20 – 11:30) he illustrates EXACTLY what these Commies mean by “equity” vs “equality”. Really astounding!!

PT will undoubtedly be painting some very colorful verbal images for what the Democrats have foolishly signed onto!

• iswhatitis says:

His explanation of Equity vs. Equality, to me, basically sounds like an euphemistic way of rephrasing Karl Marx: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs“.

Maybe he also explains that, I only listened to about 1 minute from that 09:20 mark.

But that’s what they are pushing – Karl Marx.

Ofc, we here pretty much all know that (that they are pushing communism). Hopefully it will sink in to some of those not yet realizing it.

• Robert Smith says:

lol

I will say that there is really no embarrassment for Democrats/Socialists. If they don’t get removed – they don’t care.

13. Katherine McCoun says:

I am seeing more and more articles and postings about people being upset about 2018 tax returns. many are saying that they paid more and just as many are complaining about not receiving as much back.

those not receiving as much back in this year’s return may just means that they didn’t over pay in their taxes all year v. actually paid more in taxes.

Also, each person that paid more – are they in a high tax state and are not seeing an increase in taxes but a decrease in the deductions because they now can’t deduct local taxes and therefore their tax bill went up?

Lastly, we need to see the same amount of coverage about people paying less in taxes in 2018 than in 2017. If we don’t the leftist will win the messaging war on the tax cuts despite the facts.

• WES says:

For those who’s taxes went up that are complaining, it is because as socialist they are upset that they can’t use their government to force everyone else to pay their taxes for them!

• mimbler says:

Yes, and I think this is fake news to an extreme. The “journalist” should feel compelled to explain that your tax refund has nothing to do with how much tax you paid. It is just an indication of how accurate your withholding was.

But, that aside, I just filed, and I’m receiving a larger refund than last year, even though my withholding was adjusted to the new rates, so I actually had less tax withheld.

And the people in high tax states, aren’t affected unless they make quite a bit of money, because the deductions are phased out with higher incomes. Those people normally understand taxes pretty well.

So I’m left thinking the MSM is scouring the bushes looking for aggrieved taxpayers, or just making it up as usual.

14. litlbit2 says:

This is getting to be as routine as your morning coffee, “calling” these non representative, Representatives. As corrupt McConnell dances to the tune of his pimps. By passing or promoting any and all things President Trump has as is doing for the forgotten man, us! The latest puppets plan with sixty-eight additional puppets preventing American Military personnel from coming home from Syria/Afghanistan. Now the greedy CoC, Swamp, Overseas Shipping, will tell McConnell to pay up again!

• lolli says:

This just can not be allowed to stand. We elected PT to end needless war, build a wall, fix economy.
      OUR representatives are negating our vote and voice.
      They don’t care what we think because they are not worried about us responding
      And they don’t care about our vote because that’s not how they get elected.
      They do not care at all about our best dying in war, just less deplorables.
      Broken lives, families, homes and hearts. For what?

• litlbit2 says:

I share your frustration. In thinking how much restraint is shown by President Trump or Sundance, absolutely amazing. Maybe cold anger? While believing in keep looking up!

FYI, do have the gun loaded if need be.

15. P says:

“On the afternoon of Sunday, May 25, 1986, almost seven million people joined hands to form a line that stretched 4,152 miles (6,682 km) – from New York City’s Battery Park to the RMS Queen Mary pier in Long Beach, California. This nationwide event, called Hands Across America, was intended to raise money to fight hunger and homelessness.”

From the album “Hands Across America”. (C) 1986 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.

Maybe if we could all just forgive one another and start right now to really make it our goal to love one another as Christ has loved us. He died for every single person ever born — gave His blood to cleanse each and every one of us from our sins. He loves us and doesn’t want any of us to perish — not any of us. God help us to join together under You.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Maybe we could do this on the border – not as far to go so maybe 2 or 3 deep?

• lolli says:

Oh Katherine I love your comment. 😂 thank you.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Glad you liked. I was feeling sassy.

I am a Christain and I do forgive, but that has zero to do with politics or my political positions. I Won’t have my religion or spiritual beliefs used in a twisted way against me or to manipulate me.

• lolli says:

Agree. Same here.
            everyone deserves forgiveness But I think they first have to realize they need it.
            Regardless,it seemed off topic and I thought it satire at first

• iswhatitis says:

I am willing to forgive.

But I’m not willing to capitulate.

While his intentions are good, I won’t be this person:

The War of the Worlds – scene with the preacher (2m 45s)

• Peoria Jones says:

What does “forgiving each other” have to do with Presidential politics? Our current POTUS has done nothing requiring forgiveness. It’s the left which are the godless, lying thugs. As a Conservative, I’m sick of our side always capitulating. I want heads on pikes.

16. Troublemaker10 says:

17. sunnydaze says:

Things may be coming to a head as far as exposing the Dem Party as the REAL Party of Racism. First Virginia, now this:

18. More background on AOC and her handlers–this is a good in-depth piece with much to be concerned about: