January 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #731

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,362 Responses to January 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #731

1. mptc says:

I am not sure this is the first post on this…but through the entire 2016 election, the two biggest promoters of now President Trump on the internet were Breitbart and Drudge. I have been noticing this for awhile but wanted some confirmation…is it me or has Drudge gone over to the dark side?

mptc

2. She’s a nut.

Ocasio-Cortez Refuses To Condemn Anti-Semitism Within Women’s March As Top Dems Cut Ties

3. duchess01 says:

Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo – January 20, 2019 – Breaking Fox News Live

4. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Good to see.

Let this be a lesson to every reader and everyone out and about — the left is working to set you up constantly, and you have to be prepared to avoid such traps.

• Mr Spock says:

The Covington archdiocese still has a message saying they may expel the students on their website. Pathetic how fast they threw their own kids under the bus.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

That is ridiculous. Cowards.

• mimbler says:

Yes. They would know these kids, and still threw them under the bus.

• bandfreak22 says:

Everyone is afraid of the Liberal Far Left. No one seems to have the cajones to stand up to these criminal crazies.

• paulraven1 says:

Yes, that’s the real problem.

• AmericaFirst says:

Everyone is afraid of them because They’re BULLIES! And what the MSM has done to these high school kids is nothing less than bullying.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Which is one HUGE reason we love President Trump!!!

The way these children are being treated in the press reminds me of Duke and the fake rape claim

• TPW says:

I wish the President would use this moment to really bring home the evilness and lies the Fake news perpetuates….in this case CNN NYT. PT could not have asked for a better setup to blast the Media into obliqueness. Call Press conference with those boys and parents and let it rip….It is unimaginable the damage they could have done to those young lives….there is no telling how many people Media has destroyed…..No wonder Putin supposedly offed some of them….We can not continue to let these monopoly tyrants get away with their brain washing the public. Basically electing our government and then controlling those who were elected. Selectively choosing who to criminalize and put in jail and the worst yet…..starting wars where millions are killed. They are Satans minions whether knowingly or not.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Learned a long time ago…….the best way to get rid of a bully is to smack them in the mouth……

Just sayin

• Bert Darrell says:

“Cajones” can be bought at shipping stores and are good for storage. Instead, “cojones” are a colloquial name for male parts whose strength is developed over time. Such strength is variable, as often evidenced by congress critters.

• cozette says:

President has NEVER been afraid of the Left

• bofh says:

Well, the R’s in congress set the tone for it last week when they hurriedly threw Steve King under the bus. They really are gutless pukes, terrified of taking any incoming, and hoping they’ll be the last to be eaten.

• TPW says:

Boy are you right on the money, It made me sick what they did to King and I sent words of encouragement ..which he probably did not see but I did it anyway. I knew exactly what SK meant and he was right to do it……tired of them condemning people for just being white and it has got to stop….just like Hitler created the Nazi party and convinced people to turn on the Jews The left is eerily following the same path….wish I knew who was their main Hitler…..no doubt he/she is akin to the antichrist. Yes I do believe their party is comprised of lost souls or some were without souls to begin with. Would explain their inability to see the evil they are doing and how they are treating PT as a non human without justification….truly a mindless cult void of morality.

• NC Patriot says:

The same can be said for some on this blog and others (coulter et al) who are ready to throw our VSG under the bus for what he says in trying to come to a win on getting the wall money and re-opening the government.

It is JUMP, JUMP immediately on anything related to DACA that he says, implies or offers.
          They are short-sighted and un -trusting of this remarkable man we are lucky to have. I believe he is working for US in spite of the attacks from all sides-and will secure the best possible deal for this country.

• laraleaward says:

It is always interesting to see how Conservatives are very quick to make an example of one of our own, even in circumstances wherein the “offender” has innocently overstepped a perceived norm, drawing any kind of criticism. We must kowtow and make a sincere apology posthaste to all offended.

A great strength of the Liberals is that when one of theirs has made a misstep, the wagons are immediately brought into a circle around the offender and no length is too far to go to in order to defend the accused.

It’s only my opinion, but I believe we have a weakness that is high time we rise above.

• woohoowee says:

The Covington archdiocese should be sued for discrimination. Period. The only way to stop this garbage is to hit everyone doing it where it hurts: the wallet.

• paulraven1 says:

I tweeted them, called them miserable cowards. I see a Polish parliamentarian has invited at least one of the boys and his family to speak to Polish Parliament — all expenses paid. Lovely story.

• ya_right says:

“We condemn…”
        “The matter is being investigated”

Judge first, then figure out what happened. Yep this ain’t Christ’s church no more.

• Crabby says:

And if the had of done such a thing, they should be expelled. Standards.

• Ozark says:

I wonder if Fox News and National Review will apologize?

• CJ Pearson tweeted that he is making a database of the Covington Catholic slander tweets. He has been very supportive in efforts to assist the high school students.

• InAz says:

The attorneys representing these teens should not have asked for retractions from any communist who went after these kids.

The communist scum bags should have been served with no warning.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Yeah. But one of the attorneys (it seems like), Robert Barnes, is an honorable guy. He’ll give you a chance. But if you blow it, he’ll be on your rear end fast.

5. Peoria Jones says:

On my wish list: A comprehensive report on the financial cost of the Mueller report/Russia investigations. (Include all resources, expenses, and portions of all salaries/benefits.)

Next wish: Get that figure to all struggling Americans.

• AmericaFirst says:

Judicial Watch will get that to you. In 2024, after years of being stonewalled in their FOIA Request and they have to literally file suit to get the information that should be public record. Again.

6. MfM says:

I know there has been some talk here and on the daily thread about the Covington Catholic High School teen boys at the Lincoln Memorial. This strikes me as very similar to what happened after Obama Care was passed and Nancy Pelosi took her oversized gavel for a public walk outside.

There were claims of people being spit on and called the N-word. Andrew Breitbart posted a reward of $100,000 asking for video of any of that… Crickets.

Nathan Phillips who is 64 directly caused this incident, he had some buddies around him, but he was clearly the leader. He wasn’t surrounded by the students, he walked up to them and through them, only stopping when one student wouldn’t move (with a smile on his face). Nathan Phillips is an activist and has been for years. I’ve read that he claimed with tears in his eyes that they were chanting ‘Build the Wall’. Nowhere in the more than hour of video I and many other people watched did I hear any of the kids say that.

I’m a similar age as Phillips and If I really wanted to climb the steps of the Lincoln Memorial beating a drum… I would have gone around the school group waiting for their bus. The videos show there was plenty of space… he made the decision to go right through the group. He had no fear of the boys or he would have given them a wide berth. I wouldn’t be surprised if he expected much more of a confrontation.

This blew up when the boys and their chaperones (who were there) were mostly out of contact on the bus on their way home. Now those boys and their school are being slandered. I hope the parents sue the pants of anyone and everyone involved.

Scott Adams has a video apology up YouTube account.

• pnj01 says:

In one video I heard/saw, one of Phillips’s buddies (with a red hat with what looked like an O on it) says to a student one step up from him: “white people go back to Europe.” He then went on to claim that his people had been here a million years earlier. So it looks like the racial animus was on Phillips’s side.

Although I am a Catholic, I am disgusted with the reaction of the Diocese. A fair look at this incident shows that grown men tried to intimidate some high school kids who were just waiting for a bus.

• joshashland says:

They have a pro-bono law team taking on the law suit . It will happen. Diocese, NYT and an ever growing list

• Amy2 says:

That kid politely stood his ground while that drum beating went on and on. That bully was CLEARLY trying to insight him. Failed. Miserably.

• boogywstew says:

It’s hard to “sue the pants off ” these folks when said pants are on fire.

7. MakeAmericaGreat says:

With threats of lawsuits apparently flying, the Fake Media starting to walk back their lies on the Catholic kids.

Media is imploding rapidly. First BuzzFeed’s blatant lies, and now the Catholic kids get falsely accused.

Hate to see these kids go through this, but in the end this will only hasten people permanently turning their back on the lying media. Good.

8. hard masada says:

that injun’s people, who did they take the land from,,,,,,,,,oh that’s right they commit genocide when they defeat their enemy. Let us not forget why these CATHOLIC (like they’re a protected class) students were in DC, to march for those who can not ~~ while this country allows for this injun to protest they also allow genocide for millions of future AMERICA citizens. Oh, the injun is NOT an AMERICAN each tribe has it’s on SOVEREIGN NATION.

9. duchess01 says:

This video might be a little old…I had not heard it – maybe, you did not, either

OH MY..!! Brave Judge REACTED To Rashida Tlaib Right After She Gave EVIDENCE AGAINST Trump

10. Jenevive says:

Where is the FCC why do they not step in here and do
    something about this Fake News reporting. Maybe we need to start
    flooding the FCC with complaints.

11. Treepers, I’m getting daily texts that say they are from President Trump. They ask for a donation to send a brick to Pelosi and Schumer . I have no problem donating to President Trump’s re-election cause, I do often, but are these texts and requests legit? I’d love nothing more than to send money to this cause as well. Thanking you in advance.

12. apfelcobbler says:

Many decent conservatives were fooled by the Covington episode, and many have printed retractions – to their credit. CNN, however, is STILL running the misleading videos!

The upshot is that whenever any sensationalized video comes out, we need to see multiple videos to get true context. Unless you are CNN.

• Henry says:

Rodney King anew

• Nigella says:

Their school still has the apology and “hints” of possible expulsion… Kids need to sue.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

I still want to know if this Phillips guy was actually in Vietnam. He’s billed as a “Vietnam war veteran”, but in an interview on CNN he called himself a “Vietnam times veteran”, which sounds like he was in the service but didn’t serve in Vietnam.

I did some checking on him online, best I could. He says he “joined the Marines in the ’70’s”. It didn’t give an exact year.

• JohnCarlson says:

Looks like we have another DaNang Dick.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

They were withdrawing troops in the early ’70’s, not really sending them. There was a complete drawdown of combat troops in January ’73. If this guy joined after 1970 it’s doubtful he would have been sent to Vietnam, but certainly possible.

Him calling himself a “Vietnam times vet” set off red flags for me. I have several Vietnam vets in my family, including my father and my brother. That is not how they talk. I’m suspicious as hell of this guy’s claim to be a Vietnam combat vet, but don’t have any way of finding out the truth.

• boogywstew says:

Was he in combat by proxy? I served in the Army from late ’71 to late ’73 and never left the US. I go out of my way when I relate anything about my time in the military to pointedly mention I never left the States or was in combat. I will call this! GI Geronimo, if he’s even a Native American(???), is now utilizing this new phrase, “Vietnam times veteran”, for cover because he has in the past claimed he was a Vietnam combat vet. That’s my prediction. I bet he’s from the same tribe as Lieawatha and I bet he has lied in the past about being a Vietnam combat vet.

• Your Tour Guide says:

True Vietnam vets won’t talk about it. Almost without exception.
              Never, except to others that truly served. Then, they go off into
              a corner and discuss it quietly. Will even shut up when others
              approach. Anyone that continually shouts that they “served in Vietnam”
              has my suspicious nature on high alert from the get go. Because of the
              code of silence. This guy’s a stolen valor jerk.

Oh,and Boogystew. Kind of surprised at your age. Wouldn’t
              have put you past 55-60 from your avatar.

• boogywstew says:

I’m 66. I was 18 when I entered basic training. I have a “Dorian Grey” kinda thing going on. Reminds me … I gotta get into the attic and clean that painting again.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

I found another interview where he called himself a “Vietnam times vet”. He says he joined when he was 17. I found an old interview with him from November 2000 where he said he was at that time 45. That would put his DOB most likely 1955. In a recent interview he said he is 64, which would put his DOB, unless he was born in early January, in 1954.

So, either way, if he joined the Marines when he was 17 it would have been either in 1971 or 1972. There was already a big draw down in forces from Vietnam at that time and generally only essential personnel still there.

I’m highly suspicious of him ever having been in Vietnam, especially with him continually calling himself a “Vietnam times vet”. Sounds like a hedge but he doesn’t deny it when he is described as a “Vietnam combat veteran”. He might have been though, I still can say either way.

• boogywstew says:

“Gunny66” is the go-to guy for this mystery. I was 17 when I was inducted in October, ’71 and I turned 18 in December ’71. I was sent to Fort Bliss in January ’72 where I attended school and was stationed until my discharge in August ’73. I never left the USA. I have, personally, never met a Vietnam vet younger than me. I think the last combat death in the Vietnam War was March or April of ’73? I think GI Geronimo is a stolen valor thief if he’s even a Native American.

• California Joe says:

The guy was 14 or maybe 15 in 1970 so I doubt he was a Vietnam veteran…..maybe The Little Big Horn?

• Amy2 says:

“Semper Nigh”

• paulraven1 says:

Same deal as the Breitbart/Tea Party episode when the black congressmen accused patriots of racial slurs. Breitbart proved it never happened. Media never covered this, never retracted.

• Your Tour Guide says:

You mean John (Did I ever tell you I was in Selma?) Lewis?

He was one of the perps on that one. So little time, so many frauds.

13. JoD says:

The Crap News Network is certainly on a hot masochistic streak!
    That’s entertainment!

Point of fact…If the Covington kids were wearing Yankee caps…nothing to see here.

14. Lori Parker says:

Watching snaky John Carlin on CSpan 2 Book TV talking about his new book and there is John Brennan sitting in the front row. These people are too much!

15. Convert says:

Convington high story collapsing BIGLY tonight. Congressman speaking out in their defense and high profile attorney offering to represent the boys and school in defamation lawsuit.

16. apfelcobbler says:

This sorry Covington episode revealed some painful truths about our decent into 24/7 Identity Politics Nation. Lots of behaving badly – mostly as various parties ran for cover to either protect themselves from the SJWs or – just as bad- to virtue signal for SJWs. Some did both.

Some went so far as to endorse “virtue violence”, like that evilfake country western singer who offered a reward to anyone in Kentucky who would punch the kid in the video.

* * *
    Professional Victim elicits unprofessional reaction from naive students.
    Twitter rage ensues.
    Then, the Professional Bullies come out of the woodwork …

First, the Cucks at National Review pull their pre-emptive “principled conservative” stance, trying to score cheap points with SJWs while knee-capping our kids. As if Kevin Williamson hadn’t already shown enough NR contempt for the working class 2 years ago. What a great reminder about why the Weekly Standard is out of business! [Win]

Second, the school cucked in their rush to cave in. They sent their kids to represent an anti-abortion stance to a march they knew was full of raving leftists. Did they even warn these kids what to expect or discuss guidelines about being harrassed?

Candace Owens can go Buddhist Zen expressionless at the drop of a hat with bullhorns inches from her face. But she is a professional counter-agitator! These kids were sent into the lion’s den. Then the school’s adminis-traitors protected themselves! Homeschooling is the best ‘insurance policy’ to protect kids from the Educrats, and obviously will be the source from which our future patriots and leaders will blossom. [Win] Sidenote: Candace is at a Blexit right now! [Win] Although these kids have been horribly maligned, they seem well-grounded and very likely to come to the obvious conclusions. And thankfully many offers of support – legal and otherwise – are emerging. [Win]

Third, the worst of the celebrity thugs out themselves. Although painful to see, it was a priceless litmus test. One of the worst was Wheeler Walker Jr, whose tweet I can no longer find. I never heard of him before this, but what a piece of work he is. There’s a little ditty from the cultural provocateur at work demoralizing truck drivers on YouTube. Frankly, it’s too filthy to post here
    but can be found by searching the guy’s name and the string “sucked another”. This is the filth who threatens kids on the net. Thanks for outing yourself pal. [Win]

Fourth, other nasty crowds attacked Catholicism. Daniel McCarthey is covering this currently.

The best part of all, is that many pretty savvy people also got fooled. We now have gained some allies who have witnessed the power of Fake News firsthand. Now, they suddenly “see”! and President Trump didn’t have to say a word. [Priceless]

• Michelle says:

The other sad problem is, that even when the truth is revealed, the left still won’t care, because they are happy with bullying when they don’t like the people being bullied.

• apfelcobbler says:

CNN is dragging their feet while the rest of the world has moved on. Their audience is a lost cause anyway.

I am relieved that it’s not the case that reasonable people came to completely different conclusions about the exact same piece of evidence. The original video from S E Cupp definitely painted a conclusive narrative. But once the longer videos came out, giving a fuller context, most people realized the kids were actually remarkably poised, considering.

• CNN_sucks says:

Liked.

• Judith says:

Who cares if those kids yelled “Build the wall?” Or not. They have every right to state whatever they feel in America, even in front of that Chief Drumming Bull “professional agitator” wacko. What nonsense!

17. Cat Lady says:

Can I say something weird?? I live in southern Mississippi, in between Camp Shelby and the coast, and I’ve seen/heard multiple groups of military helicopters flying overhead today!! I would say at least 3 or 4 groups flying together. This is the first time this has happened since the post-Katrina “war zone” of recovery.

We do have Border Patrol on the coast so maybe it’s not as off-topic as it sounds, but it is very odd!!!

Any ideas on what’s going on??

18. patrickhenrycensored says:

19. Donna in Oregon says:

Happy President Trump Inauguration Day everyone!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! ❤❤❤💕💕💕🎉🎉🎉

Planning a feast here, how about you??

20. sunnydaze says:

CJ Pearson, Ali Alexander and others are working to compile lists of people who doxxed these kids, among other things.

Vid’s long, but worth a listen.

21. Donna in Oregon says:

I hope there are clear skies to see this!

THIS WEEK’S AMAZING SKY
    WHEN IS 2019 ECLIPSE VISIBLE, TIMES, AND HOW TO WATCH ON SUNDAY
    HOW WILL SUNDAY’S LUNAR ECLIPSE UNFOLD? HERE’S A TIMELINE AND HOW TO WATCH.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Holy Smokes! I was literally in bed, visiting the treehouse one last time before I fell asleep, thinking I would make it an early night. Saw this post and jumped up – we are signed up to be at a class to hear learn and view in a huge telescope the lunar eclipse tonight! flew out of bed! My husband just left with son and they are on their way. Whew!

22. wyntre says:

WOW!

This young man is AMAZING!

23. Dora says:

Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) called for “a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats”

24. andyocoregon says:

Do you know what happens when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez eats too much ice cream too fast ? …. Nothing , absolutely nothing happens!

25. TwoLaine says:

THAT is cool!

26. patrickhenrycensored says:

27. wyntre says:

Robert Barnes is NOT playing!

Here are just two of the libeler he’s going after!

Retract this libel @ananavarro, or let us know where we can serve the lawsuit. https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/1086699541611581441

Retract your libel, @MeghanMcCain https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1086735072030588929

(Megs deleted the tweet, I think)

Ana Navarro: Must Watch: Native-American elder taunted by racist MAGA-hat wearing teens, speaks and cries for America, the country he defended and sacrificed and wore the uniform for. It is people like Nathan Phillips who make America great.

28. duchess01 says:

Fa crying out loud…

#ScreenHooplaNews #TrumpNews #donaldtrump
    OMG! Nancy Just Said One Thing That’ll Ruin Her Career! Just Did The Unbelievable!!

• boogywstew says:

. Pelosi doesn’t say or do anything remotely interesting. 100% CLICKBAIT. A total waste of time and the best part is I had to pay for it. I’m going back to old habits and not clicking on any video until I see other opinions. I feel stupid and used.

• duchess01 says:

This video features Tucker – it is about walls – and Pelosi saying they are immoral – at the end is great interview with an ICE agent – this is far from CLICKBAIT – Tucker makes some good points – for what did you have to pay?

• boogywstew says:

The hype is : “OMG! Nancy Just Said One Thing That’ll Ruin Her Career! Just Did The Unbelievable!” That’s the clickbait part. The caps are part of the clickbaitiness. The site is “Screen Hoopala” … I wasn’t paying attention. Tucker did make good points and I don’t blame you. “Screen Hoopala” is a Drudge offshoot I bet. I pay for my mobile hotspot by the gigabite. I don’t have unlimited data. Videos chew through gigabites like Michael Moore at a buffet.

• duchess01 says:

Oh, I understand now – just remember – walls are immoral – and border security is not necessary – we just use technology – to scan vehicles – that is Pelousy’s take in all of this – what amazes me is she allegedly is worth $100M – and she still talks like a fool.

29. WeThePeople2016 says:

30. wyntre says:

31. Not a very good week for the enemedia. They been lying aholes for the whole of my life, but it took Donald Trump to expose them to the masses. They will never recover, they can’t put the toothpaste
    back in the tube.

More Fake News Exposed As Media Lies About Catholic Kids, Native American Debacle

32. wyntre says:

Absolute MUST READ!

What an amazing young man!

• nimrodman says:

“teacher chaperone approved”

Just put the school on the hook if they inadvisably think they want to censure or discipline these young men.

Teacher approved = School liable

• Crabby says:

I would love to have this young man stand next to David Hogg and get a sample of their character. Salute to MAGA Youth. Catholic Kids (I am not catholic), and young people from the excellent state of Kentucky. they make me proud.

33. wyntre says:

Thread from Rep. Thomas Massie, KY.

@RepThomasMassie

(1/5) I was uncomfortable when I saw the video & description that first went viral, so I understand the initial reactions to the CovCath video. I chose to wait for more facts before responding because the narrative did not match what I know to be the character of these students.

(2/5) The honorable and tolerant students of Covington Catholic School came to DC to advocate for the unborn and to learn about our nation’s Capitol. What they got was a brutal lesson in the unjust court of public opinion and social media mobs.

(3/5) I’ve now watched over an hour of other videos from 4 different cameras of the incident in front of the Lincoln Memorial. I urge everyone to watch the other videos before passing judgement. Would you have remained that composed at that age under those circumstances?

(4/5) In the face of racist and homosexual slurs, the young boys refused to reciprocate or disrespect anyone. Even when taunted by homophobic bigots, which was obviously bewildering to them, they insulted no one.

(5/5) In the context of everything that was going on (which the media hasn’t shown) the parents and mentors of these boys should be proud, not ashamed, of their kids’ behavior. It is my honor to represent them

• sunnydaze says:

Was just gonna post this. Nice to hear from an honorable rep. Especially after that disgusting Democrat rep. who wants to shut down Free Speech in Kentucky.

Here’s a link to Rep. Massie’s tweet:

• Katherine McCoun says:

We ALL should be “uncomfortable” with jumping on the bandwagon and condemning people, much less children, before the evidence is in and actual journalistic investigation has been done!

BTW, worst part to me? They are high schoolers!!! Why were standards for under age children not upheld? What about all who said that Hogg ought to be protected from any disagreement from adults until he graduated high school?

34. patrickhenrycensored says:

Kentucky Prosecutor Fires Warning Shot to People Threatening Acts of Violence Against Covington Catholic High School
    Threatening acts of violence against educational institutions in Kentucky is a felony and we don’t take it lightly no matter the circumstances. #KYcrime 🇺🇸

— Rob Sanders (@KYprosecutor) January 20, 2019

35. agentcommonsense says:

AN ACTOR ! ANYONE SURPRISED ?

36. Paul Whelan sells Russian-made AK-47’s through his gun dealerships in Las Vegas, Miami, South Africa, and Detroit.

Paul N. Whelan is photographed in the link at the end.

He is in South Africa at the De Hoop Nature Reserve.

Whelan has been recruiting Russian snipers for Joint FBI/CIA Task Force missions for ten years, according to his social internet profiles in VK, Russia’s version of Facebook.

His whereabouts are unknown. He is no longer in jail in either Moscow or Lancashire, Great Britain.

Whelan has three Class One firearms licenses.

The first one is Aquila Arms LLC in Hallandale, Florida (Miami)

The name “Aquila” is named after a private game reserve in South Africa.

The second one is New Frontier Armory LLC is in N. Las Vegas (NV). Africa is the New Frontier.

Africa is known in business and trade journals as the “New Frontier” and the last frontier, of the global economy.

The third one is Kingsmead LLC in Novi, Michigan (Detroit)

Kingsmead is named after a 25,000 seat soccer and cricket stadium in Durban, South Africa.

For Whelan to be able to sell Russian-made Kalashnikov automatic weapons, sniper ammunition, and accessories, he must import them in pieces and parts.

His employees assemble them in his 6,000 square foot facility in Las Vegas.

Whelan has one dealer in South Africa.

37. teaforall says:

Candice Owens First Annual Blexit rally In LA. She is a Bright and Shinning Star

38. Joemama says:

I could have sworn that I saw a short tweet from PDJT this morning, around 7:30am EST (4:30am PST), saying something to the effect of “1/20/2019 will be remembered as the day the US government began to be returned to the people”. I took it to mean that something big was going happen later in the day.

I went back to look for it & I can’t find it now. Did anyone else see it? Am I losing it?

39. President Trump should invite the #CovingtonCatholic kids to the White House.

@PressSec @WhiteHouse @POTUS @FLOTUS stop letting our children get bullied by these fake news assholes. Do something.

• Excellent idea. On top of attracting more of the Catholic vote, it WOULD be the right thing to do!

I wrote to the Diocese, chastising them firmly and politely for not having these outstanding young men’s backs. It is rather sad when a 16 y. o. boy has more spine, dignity and character than bishops, chaperones, and school principals.

Here’s the contact page:

40. Jenevive says:

Well on a positive note, Was reading fox news page and they
    have an opinion piece on FLOTUS that is actually positive
    about her.. That she is doing things her way.

41. ltravisjr says:

Why does a Covington kid’s smirk earn him calls for expulsion, doxxing and punches in the face, but when “plaid shirt guy” smirks at a Trump rally he gets hero treatment and interviews by a fawning MSM the next day?

• G3 says:

Buzzfeed and writers that actively pen hate articles framing the White Male https://twitter.com/BonkPolitics/status/1087153676056182784?s=20

• cozette says:

It is a scientific FACT that when under strees there are several responses that are uncontrollable without ALOT of practice. The most common autonomic responses to unrelieved, intense stress are tears and smiling. Smiling in a stressful situation does NOT mean the person thinks anything is even remotely funny; quite the opposite. BTW I learned this loong ago when I taught middle school and high school students. This knowledge prevented me from mistakenly assuming a student was being disrespectful when they appeared to be smirking. Invariably it turned out that they werent smirking because they were being disrespectful but rather because they were really stressed and couldnt control their facial response. When the stress was reduced, they regained control of themselves and the smirking disappeared.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Bless their hearts – I hurt for them and all they are going through. They have been slandered and targeted … and are underage! what is wrong with people! I hope many of them sue for big money – esp as they are underage high schoolers!

• Crabby says:

I know what you are saying Katherine BUT -I think it is great that this happened to them. They were having fun and were fearless.

They also got a good education that will help guide them into the future. They also are gaining some fame and hopefully it will pay off for them in the future. I know I would hire the blocker boy today for any position he wanted.

We need more of this – they are providing a great example of Christian and American values, and exposing SJW and their complicit fake new allies.

I hope they get a trip to the MAGA house to meet POTUS & FLOTUS for representing MAGA MAGAnificently. That would make some head explode. I bet the like McDonalds too!

42. Katherine McCoun says:

Article – wonder if this indicates the developing Dem narrative? Argues for impeachment based on politics – no crime!

the author talks about the political advantages of instigating the impeachment process way more than he establishes the reason for such a process or any advantages to our national security, etc.
    Example: “The first is that once an impeachment inquiry begins, the president loses control of the public conversation…When presidents face the prospect of impeachment, they tend to discover a previously unsuspected capacity for restraint and compromise, at least in public. They know that their words can be used against them, so they fume in private. ”

The author says that there may not be reasons to impeach him yet but if Congress will start an impeachment committee and investigation that very committee & investigation may turn up reasons to then impeach him. “The process of impeachment can also surface evidence. The House Judiciary Committee began its impeachment hearings against Nixon in October 1973, well before the president’s complicity in the Watergate cover-up was clear.”

Really!?! Do we want a standing political opposition impeachment committee every time the House is control by a different party than the POTUS?

The author goes to extensive lengths to demonstrate that “…Nixon investigation, handed off the question of what constituted an impeachable offense to two young staffers: Bill Weld and Hillary Rodham. They determined that the answers they were seeking were to be found not in old case law, but in the public debates that raged around past impeachment efforts. The memo Weld and Rodham helped produce drew on that context and sided with Black: “High crimes and misdemeanors” need not be crimes. In the end, Weld came to believe that impeachment is a political process, aimed at determining whether a president has fallen short of the duties of his office.”

But it seems that they are setting the Dems followers up to understand impeachment and why it might not happen, how hard it is and that the Mueller report must be waited for and might not produce what they are hoping. This aspect is as encouraging as the call for impeachment despite no actual crimes is disturbing.

“They have studiously avoided, however, the primary area of public fascination when it comes to Trump’s alleged misdeeds: whether the president or his campaign colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. Lawmakers are clearly wary of bringing charges that could bear on Robert Mueller’s report, lest they interfere with an ongoing investigation that they hope will somehow force Trump from office. “It all depends on what we learn from hearings and from the Mueller investigation,” Representative Cohen told me. But the highly anticipated Mueller report is unlikely to provide the denouement lawmakers are seeking. Whether a president can be impeached for acts committed prior to assuming office is an unsettled question. As Trump himself never tires of pointing out, collusion with Russia is not itself a crime.”!!!

They are FINALLY admitting collusion is not a crime!!! Then why do we have an investigation into something that is not a crime!!!???!!!

“And even if Mueller produces a singularly damning report, one presenting evidence that the president himself has committed criminal acts, he cannot indict the president—at least according to current Justice Department guidelines. Congress will have to decide what to do about it.”

I have already said more than enough about this article – alarming in general but encouraging in that he may be tempering the expectations from the Mueller report. The rest is horrifying – using impeachment when no known crime has occurred for 100% political purposes!

43. Publius2016 says:

Incredible!

100% setup!!

Read: “I am providing this factual account of what happened on Friday afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial to correct misinformation and outright lies being spread about my family and me.

“I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor. I arrived at the Lincoln Memorial at 4:30 p.m. I was told to be there by 5:30 p.m., when our busses were due to leave Washington for the trip back to Kentucky. We had been attending the March for Life rally, and then had split up into small groups to do sightseeing.

“When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who were also on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I am not sure what they were protesting, and I did not interact with them. I did hear them direct derogatory insults at our school group.

“The protestors said hateful things. They called us “racists,” “bigots,” “white crackers,” “faggots,” and “incest kids.” They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would “harvest his organs.” I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.

“Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group. The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear at any high school. Our chaperone gave us permission to use our school chants. We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.

“At no time did I hear any student chant anything other than the school spirit chants. I did not witness or hear any students chant “build that wall” or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false. Our chants were loud because we wanted to drown out the hateful comments that were being shouted at us by the protestors.

“After a few minutes of chanting, the Native American protestors, who I hadn’t previously noticed, approached our group. The Native American protestors had drums and were accompanied by at least one person with a camera.

“The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him. I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face.

“I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers.

“I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.

“During the period of the drumming, a member of the protestor’s entourage began yelling at a fellow student that we “stole our land” and that we should “go back to Europe.” I heard one of my fellow students begin to respond. I motioned to my classmate and tried to get him to stop engaging with the protestor, as I was still in the mindset that we needed to calm down tensions.

“I never felt like I was blocking the Native American protestor. He did not make any attempt to go around me. It was clear to me that he had singled me out for a confrontation, although I am not sure why.

“The engagement ended when one of our teachers told me the busses had arrived and it was time to go. I obeyed my teacher and simply walked to the busses. At that moment, I thought I had diffused the situation by remaining calm, and I was thankful nothing physical had occurred.

“I never understood why either of the two groups of protestors were engaging with us, or exactly what they were protesting at the Lincoln Memorial. We were simply there to meet a bus, not become central players in a media spectacle. This is the first time in my life I’ve ever encountered any sort of public protest, let alone this kind of confrontation or demonstration.

“I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me – to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence…”

44. dallasdan says:

Drew Brees will be a spectator for the Super Bowl. Such a shame /s that he is denied a platform to further disrespect the President.

45. sunnydaze says:

Tweet thread from a relative of a H.S. boy who was mistakenly identified by #PsychoticDemocrats yesterday as the “target” in the #EneMedias war on High Schoolers wearing MAGA hats.

These people are truly the Salem Witchcraft Hysteria/NAZI Fascists all rolled into one.

46. Lefties are evil and hatred, does not deserve living on this planet.

47. Landslide says:

Don’t have an account to post pics, but the blood moon is spectacular!!!! Lasts until 11:40, so if it is a clear night where you are (in the US), go outside and take a look!