Hannity, Solomon and Carter Preview the Penultimate Tick-Tock…

On tonight’s broadcast of Fox News with Sean Hannity: the team of Sara Carter, John Solomon and Sean Hannity preview great expectations for the first week in December:

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, Predictions, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

485 Responses to Hannity, Solomon and Carter Preview the Penultimate Tick-Tock…

1. scrap1ron says:

Don’t tell me, show me.

2. Enough of Hannity’s Tick-Tock for future justice. We need some Boom-Boom!

• Linda K. says:

Honestly?

• Michael Jones says:

I PRAY TO GOD you’re right.

• agentcommonsense says:

I never doubted Sessions but saying the people who did will PAY THE PRICE seems a little creepy to me .. What price ? They wont even feel a little sorry for all the names they called Jeff.
      They can just blame it on years of inaction for their non faith in our justice system.. Cant really blame them but I for some reason have always believed our President so when he said he would put them in jail I believed there was a plan

• cali says:

@All in For Maga: ^^^^^^^^^This!

This leak was the major reason Mueller and crew in desperation and panic getting wind of Mueller himself under federal/criminal/investigation partially stemming from the prior DOJ attorney having to find refuge and protection in the EU from being murdered by Mueller and his gang.

• Warrior says:

Absolute nonsense. Sundance has already addressed the fact that this Q stuff is utter trash so why are you repeating it on his website after he discussed this previously?

• Marcusha says:

Probably because it is his opinion. I think Sundance is open to disagreement.

• Summer says:

And what IS your opinion exactly, if you don’t mind my asking?

• Warrior says:

I would think you would be more considerate of Sundance’s position since most social media sites have banned the qooks. The q stuff has been pretty thoroughly debunked and exposed as a fraud by people who made money off it initially by “interpreting” the q drops that they themselves invented and distributed. The Secret Service turns away anyone wearing q clothing at Trump events. The cult is on its last legs because nothing they predict has come to pass and as Sundance has previously stated, there is no secret investigation going on, no 50 k sealed indictments, no Hillary in ankle bracelets, no one going to gitmo to be tried before a military tribunal, nor any of the other q BS ideas. So while you might consider Sundance’s statements as “opinion” those of us that value fact and evidence consider his comments as being statements of known fact.

• Blaze says:

Correct, Q is 100% a fraud. Whoever, whatever he/she is. Trust Sessions?… ROTFLMAO!

• although ive never been a q believer, its incorrect to say that secret service turns away anyone wearing q clothing at trump events. i went to the trump rally in houston and my mom (whose huge into q) wore her q shirt and secret service let her into the venue without saying a word about her shirt

• platoriusnepos says:

the more we know the more we discover we don’t know…it is true always and here as well. Whether the information originates from Q or Sean or WaPo in the end it is all the same…we don’t know where the truth lies. So much smoke, false flags and tick-tock’s and yet we have no evidence of action, no arrests, no indictments; that is frustrating and causes me to back off and wait for something concrete. I am tired of speculating. And I am disappointed at how deeply corrupt the DOJ and intelligence communities have become at the hands of toxic leadership. This rainy day depicts my mood exactly.

• Firefly says:

What I like about Sundance reporting and many CTH comments is that it’s based on facts and details. When there’s an opinion or gut feeling thats stated explicitly with explanation. The Q phenomenon is cult like – with little substance. The Q supporters then try to use cult tactics to get others to believe or harass/bully non believers.
        Sundance has been wrong at times (but mostly correct) – as would be expected at trying reason what’s going on with so much being hidden. Unlike Q, Sundance and commenters don’t say to contraction analysis “To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.”- that’s what Q cult people disrespectfully say to other conservatives whom they disagree with.

• covfefe999 says:

I am free to have a differing opinion.

Not here you don’t. This is Sundance’s site and Sundance has asked people to stop posting Q crap. Don’t be surprised if you get banned or your Q crap comments are deleted.

• TPW says:

Wouldn’t the boom boom be up to us? except we be doin 0 0

• davidb says:

I thought the generous host of this site, Sundance< politely asked posters to stop the Q bullshit on HIS site…………WTF is wrong….people have no respect?

• covfefe999 says:

I think it’s Q himself coming in here and trying to leverage this popular site. Probably comments from 20 different IDs. I guess the sales of his Q crap merchandise are dwindling or something.

• covfefe999 says:

The commenters here have been asked several times to NOT post Q crap in this forum.

3. Paqul Killinger says:

“Great Expectations”

Dickens had that exactly right.

4. Doreen Scott says:

President Trump has already told us he has the goods on the democrats and I believe him. He will handle it the right way at the right time.

5. Akindole says:

POTUS tweeted to watch it. I did.

There was a better recommended YouTube video following the Hannity tease on how to build a wooden canoe.

• If Hannity would just know when to shut up and let his guests say something I would watch him more. Same with Dobbs. I watch a little and then change it. Notice in the video he never would stop talking even though his guests wanted to speak!

• Bill Hollinger says:

And he repeats the same time worn lines again and again and again robbing the guest of the opportunity to continue, and frustrating the hell out of listeners. Then we have the commercial break.

• TPW says:

We are so desperate to hear anything close to the truth that people have put up with Hannity’s narcissistic tendencies ….surely his crew knows this bad habit and sees it…..but would they have the freedom to tell him…he does not realize his big audience watches not because of any affinity for him but because there is no one else.

• A constant irritation whenever I happen upon his show or vids on YouTube. Ostensibly he has guests to add information, gravitas or nuance to a given topic. The problem is that, regardless of the intelligence and wealth of info a guest might possess you still yet 80% Hannity. His show his rules but it’s why I never make it a point to tune him in.

• Firefly says:

Dont watch – it’s a waste of time. Within minutes the 5 or 10 minutes of useful information will be up on CTH, youtube and twitter. Why watch an entire hour show of just a small nugget of information.

• Blaze says:

Hannity and most of his guests is like a conservative tabloid paper live. Do and say anything to get you to tune in $$$. OANN is the only sane station left that is not all this hyped up tick tocking news and reports actual news. I do like Tucker but Liz Wheeler has Hannity all to heck beat at the 6 o’clock hr here.

6. beach lover says:

The death of President HW Bush will postpone anything big being announced, I would expect. As much as I am anxious for something.. anything to show the truth is coming, I want the country to show what it is known for.. dignity and honor for our Presidents, whether you liked them or not.

RIP 41. You and Barbara are together again.

• Joshua says:

Let me be the first to say this then.

I am about my country.

My country will take care of my home if I fail.

My home will take care of my children.

I trust in numbers.

I could care less what any of you say unless it serves my country.

What you all threw out in the trash I gather and I will recall. This place was once good in spite of its flaws. It was never perfect. No one is perfect.

The one place. The changing place.

The walker who hates this place and me I will be absent with the flu that day.

His dreams will be haunted. Watch.

• I’m sure the DS HOPE it will, but NOT this time. Things are in motion that MUST be completed before the Holiday break. With all due respect to the traditions and the dead, there is too much on the line to risk ANY more delays. The cynical part of me believes the “timing” was “convenient”, as there ALWAYS seems to be a “tragedy”, “terror attack”, “death” or “event” directly BEFORE bad news is about to smack the Cabal.

Things are ALWAYS then delayed or diminished by the “media”. NOT this time. It will take more than a week anyway to “plan” the funerary activities, but I’m sure, they will try to make sure they coincide with the bad news releases from the hearings…to blunt them. Call me a conspiracy nut, but think of ALL we now know that we did not know just a few years ago. Things stop being a “conspiracy” when they are prove to be TRUE. As I said, one is a happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three or more times is a pattern. We are WAY over three when it comes to the Cabal. JMHO.

• Benson II says:

He’ll get all the dignity and honor he doesn’t deserve because we are stupid people who mistake honoring an office with honoring the person who held it and President Trump has no choice but to go along with it. Any president who supports globalist rule over American sovereignty and our Constitution and laws is a traitor to our country and their oath of office. If we don’t turn things around and take back our country even history won’t tell the truth about who they were and what they did to try and undo our Constitutional Republic.

At the present we can’t even get the truth about Roosevelt let alone those who came after. I’m not saying history should call them traitor just because that’s what I consider them to be but all the truth about what they did or didn’t do to help preserve our Republic needs to be presented and judged on that basis.

• mopar2016 says:

President Trump interfered with the new world order / thousand points of light nonsense.
      Dubya tried to turn us into the North American Union in 2005, but it didn’t work.
      The Bush people seem to want a one world government with the UN calling the shots.

7. getfitnow says:

FTA – George H.W. Bush, who died Friday night at the age of 94, was the last Republican to win a presidential race by a landslide. In 1988, then-Vice President Bush beat the governor of Massachusetts, Michael Dukakis, by winning 40 states (including California), claiming 426 electoral votes to Dukakis´s 111. Coming out of the Democratic convention that year, Dukakis catapulted to a 17-point lead, but Bush recovered with an aggressive campaign that promised to continue Ronald Reagan´s successful economic policies, and portrayed Dukakis as a Massachusetts liberal who would raise taxes, be soft on crime, and weak on national defense.

8. Brave and Free says:

I have to say the quality of the comments have really detearatied a lot. What happened to all the insight and thought provoking that used to be here?

• WILLIAM ELBEL says:

All of the really perceptive posters have recognized that it is now hopeless to drain the swamp and that leaves only the dunderheads like me.

• 9eyedeel says:

I think the treehouse is becoming more popular, and then early adopters are different than latecomers…s’okay…you can always be right, or, you can always be alone, but YOU CAN’T ALWAYS be the only one who is right…eventually the everybody else shows up

• Linda K. says:

Brave and Free, it would be better to lead by example, than complain and add to the general confusion.

• Gregory Jenkins says:

I understand your point! In an effort to draw many more intelligent people to this forum (as my thirst for insight and knowledge is never quenched) the doors were opened here by others as well as myself. By getting the word out about SD’s Insight, Intelligence and commitment to Patriotism and Religious Belief, as well as those highly intelligent participants of which you speak.

This has resulted in some NOT so bright individuals showing up and running their mouths, etc…! Do not fret, usually those type do not last long in this type environment because their hearts are not really in to the cause. Temporary nuisance is what I consider them to be, similar to a gnat!

I’m extremely uneducated (any truly “smart person” can tell by my poor grammar, punctuation and complete abuse of the English language) except when it comes to the “school of hard knocks education” I have endured/received through my international professional and personal experiences (some of it I contribute to a TBI, but most of it comes from not paying attention in school I’m quite sure). That having been said, I fully understand the value of what is presented here, not only by SD, but by those participants you refer to in your post.

I often times read a story here and truly do not get the full gist of it, only to continue on and read the comments seeking the insight of what I feel are highly intelligent participants who have politely shared insight. I’m pretty sure that this leads me to fully/better understand (ok 95%) what it is that is really being communicated or done in each different story.

I not only ask for your, SD’s and others forgiveness in this regard, (inviting folks to come here in open public forum), but how else do you suggest that we gather more intelligent participation in the forum? I simply ignore the nincompoop’s and always hope and pray that they soon leave. Why you ask, because I have always felt that some day, someone like you would ask the very question you have and it is and was never my intention to contribute to or participate in the disruption of your perfect little world but rather to enhance it tremendously. I do NOT go around daily recruiting, but I do from time to time while engaged with others I feel could contribute tremendously to this site post a link or suggest visiting here. As the result some undesirables see the comment or link and end up as well.

I would like to apologize (if necessary) to those which have been offended by the acts I have and I am sure others have taken in attempting in true sincerity to advance the participation rate here disrupting your private little world!

I would suggest pulling your BIG Girl/Boy pants up, putting on your wading boots (to avoid the temporary flood of crap which inevitably occurs as the result of attempting to gain greater participation by true intellects). Or rather, as I was taught in the School of Hard Knocks – suck it up and drive on soldier! In other words endure the minimal suffering to gain the GOLD! Or simply pray that they or I simply go away! God has tremendous ways of working as we all know, or should know by this point in time!

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you and others. It was my explicit intent/intention to improve the quality and quantity of intelligent participation here at The Conservative Tree House! Please forgive me or NOT!

• Amy2 says:

You can’t have it both ways folks. You want CTH to be recognized out there, and when it is, that brings a net full of all kinds of fish. Those fish must be sorted through!

• formerdem says:

I like all the contributors and learn from every one. That said, I think a lot of people are more or less still on Thanksgiving break.

• Doug says:

Shareblue…Muddled Madders..

• TPW says:

and research…..

9. Ruckus Tom says:

Oh goody. A lot of stuff breaking next month and the months to come … after democrats take the House and take up their disruptive activities and do everything they can to stop current investigations in their tracks.

• glissmeister says:

The Senate is where the real action should be. House is a side-show. Whatever’s gonna happen is about to break open for all to see. But what will it be?

• mariner says:

Will I still be alive if it happens, or will I die of old age first?

• gerkmonster says:

Senate is so corrupt. Will be lucky if they dont convict when Trump is impeached.

• lemmus1 says:

…if Burr remains as Chair of the Senate Intel Committee, exactly nothing will happen except for jaw-flapping …imnsho he is part of the problem, not the solution …if McConnell replaces him, it depends on whether it’s another deep state-owned RINO …I firmly believe McConnell is owned and thus, don’t expect anything

…the Hannity triplets have promised so much and delivered so little that I no longer bother watching …real news breaks here more than it does there

10. notunderwhelmed says:

I posted my negative feelings about 41 earlier. I love my country . I have swung left and right politically. I have voted for candidates in both parties . My concern is that it is time that people open their eyes and research. There is a uniparty. Politicians who are now united from “opposite” sides to promote unity and civility are guilty of undermining our constitution and the rule of law. America First is not in their best interest. Their misdeeds are heinous. Our interests are not their interests. Being nice. Being civil. Non-action — will have us on our knees (Venezuela) before the NWO. I do not mourn this former president. His grevious misdeeds outweigh the good. I applaud his good deeds. However, I have researched this family. They, and their ilk, have severely damaged our nation.

• Judith says:

That about sums it up not @underwhelmed. Now why is this so hard for people here to digest? You said nothing to disparage our wonderful President Trump. You merely laid out the facts.

Yes it IS that bad. How can we possibly expect to “win” if we don’t recognize who/what we are up against? It’s not only America. The whole world is up a creek. But we do have a paddle now, so let go of those pearls now, K? We have a job to do.

• mariner says:

Well written.

I’ll not mourn; I’ll simply wish he could have been brought to justice in this life.

• Bruce Fauth says:

Now 41 will only get to vote against Trump one more time. Dems don’t let death preclude you from voting. I can’t believe my parents voted Dem this fall. They wouldn’t have done that if they were alive.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

PC Culture and Trillions $$.The fight over the latter has invigorated the former.

11. Non=combative. says:

Same ole rinse and repeat by Hannity, Solomon and Carter we’ve been hearing for months.

12. RAC says:

– Is it still ticking ?
    – Yes
    – OK let me know when it stops

13. VoteOutIncumbents says:

Wake me when the tick-tock goes boom. Fun to watch even the hard core Q folks coming to understand that NOTHING is going to be allowed to touch the criminal activities of the first black president. NOTHING. It’s like the Kennedy assassination, JFK threatened to shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and the only thing that got shattered was JFK’s head. Killed by a lone nut who was killed by a lone nut who died in a jail hospital of “cancer”. Yeah. Tell me another one. And the press, congress, courts and the American people looked the other way. Same thing here.

• Will Hunt says:

That’s Bongino’s prediction as well – the political players (Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, et al) will never be touched by any investigation. They are evil but not stupid and there will be no interest to pursue them.

• TPW says:

So tell me why they will never be touched…..why won’t the AJ bring forth the evidence?I am tired of people just accepting and saying…thats the way things are…..Aren’t we the majority? I beleive if they were put in front of an impartial fair jury they would be convicted doesn’t make any difference who the judge is a good attorney could get a conviction by a jury. why not try?

• mariner says:

“The American people” didn’t look the other way–a clear majority of Americans refused to swallow the lone gunman and magic bullet story, so the “conspiracy theory” label was invented for the media and government to use to shove that cockamamie story down our throats.

Fifty-five years later we’re still being browbeaten with bullshit for not believing that nonsense.

• billygoat65 says:

Reminds me of the 9/11 Commission report. It was never about the truth, it was about establishing a narrative.

• I remember that Commission , it was a total disgrace – evenly divided between Dem activists and GOPe . I remember the Dem panelists talking point was to repeatedly call 9/11; “ the 9/11 Catastrophe “ or “ the 9/11 Disaster “ (?!l like an earthquake or something ) never once used word “Attack” or “Terroists” etc , they massaged and skated over all the (intentionally? ) missed signals , beaurcratic bungling, and institutional screwups and deep sixed all crucial points until whole thing was an unrecognizable , unaccountable mess of a dog’s breakfast ( sorry for gross metaphor) , was an example of Uniparty protecting itself in broad daylight . I hope we have better result here …

• Zorro says:

If you want a better result than 9/11 then you don’t repeat the same stupid behavior like letting Herr Mueller be involved.

• Sorry don’t go there , no conspiracy on that , was there that day, saw the jets hit , nobody expected the collapse perhaps but never had fully loaded and fueled jets crash full speed into buildings kamikaze style before . The failure of commission to explore and expose the pre-attack government incompetence and bungled intelligence was the coverup shame of that CYA exercise

• Dutchman says:

The governments way of treating the public is like cultivating mushrooms;
        Keep them in the,dark, and covered in
        Bu,…steer manure.

• LOL, Just because it hasn’t happened YET, on OUR timetable, doe NOT mean it won’t or ISN’T happening. I pray the DS and the Cabal is as over confident in this fact as a few here are like you. The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind they DO. After all HRC was NEVER supposed to lose, it was inevitable, EVERYONE (except the 65 million of us Trump voters ) said so.

Once again, Trump WOULD not have taken ALL he has if he did not have a plan to drain the swamp. He WILL NOT let them get away with what they have done to us, him, his business, his family , and his friends.

Was the swamp deep? yes. Did he have to get certain things in place first like SCOTUS? Yes. Did he need to clean out the rats in the FBI, State, and DOJ? Yes. did he need to pack the lower appeals courts with conservative Constitutuinalists? Yes. Has he done all that? YES! Is A LOT coming to the surface now? Yes. Does there seem to be desperation on the part of the Cabal, Mueller, and their MSM sycophants? YES!

Why? Nothing will happen according to you. The Dems won the House, so we are through…right? Well, then WHY all the panic, flailing, and urgency from Mueller the MSM, and the Cabal then? Perhaps the EO’s from last Dec from Trump that have to do with asset forfeiture, military tribunals, and civilians being eligible for such has them a bit more concerned than we are being led to believe.

I believe in “tells” There have been many. Some, stick out like a sore thumb. The Lindsey Graham good guy turn on Kavanaugh, and his particular line of questioning in those hearings should have been CLARION to all of us. It WAS to the Deepstate. Why do you think they pulled ALL the stops out to try and defeat BK, HINT: it WASN’T about abortion.

But go on believing nothing will EVER happen to the criminals in the Cabal, I hope they believe as you do. I suspect that they, you, and those like you, will be SHOCKED when this hits, even more than Nov 2016. Me? If, I’m wrong, I’m just a conspiracy nut. But if I’m wrong, we ALL lose, and the Cabal wins. If that is true, America is finished. I think we aren’t, we won’t lose, and they are the one’s who are finished. Tick tock.

• Michael Jones says:

I Hope he declares Martial Law so the swamp will be hogtied from using the courts to stop him. It would be like the witch melting in the WofO.

• covfefe999 says:

Have some respect for this site. No Q crap here. We’ve all been asked to stop several times. Go elsewhere to discuss that stuff.

• All in for MAGA says:

@covfefe999…let me see if I have this right: It is your opinion that commenter VoteOutIncumbents can disparage Q “folks” but Q believers cannot respond or defend our belief in Q?

Rather nazi-like, no?

14. frank field says:

If things get too hot for Hillary, she might arkancide Billy for sympathy points hoping it will all stay under the rug.

DRAIN IT

15. Ivehadit says:

There is a reason the president tweeted about this show.

16. Bill Hollinger says:

Could this be Whitaker’s influence? If this is truly the first such action by Huber, why now at the late date? Reality and hope often conflict, but I did feel a twinge of excitement. And hope.

• As you Should. People seem to forget that Trump is a business man by trade. Business men bring in “cleaners” , “set up men”, “hatchet men”, and “fixers”. All to perform “specific” tasks at “specific” times in VERY “specific” ways. Once those tasks are complete, they are no longer needed or “useful” and are removed, resign, or reassigned.

Scaramucchi was one such person. he had a VERY specific task, it only took a few days, and he was gone. Do you all REALLY believe he gave an “open” interview to a “hostile” journalist saying the things he did without KNOWING what he was doing? LMAO, Scaramucchi is a “fixer” he has been doing his job well for DECADES. His specialty was communications and messaging, yet, he flubbed up badly to a journalist, something he would NEVER normally do, but he HATES Trump now, right. LOL IF you believe that, you bit the hook, just as you were supposed to, just like the MSM was supposed to.

Scaramucchi was there to root out, expose, and eliminate the mole(s) in the WH. HE DID, Preibus and or Spicer. Then he needed to go for the next job to be completed by someone else. The “flub” was a cover, and a DAMN good one, EVERYONE bought it.

Sessions, it is my belief was an “organizer” or a “set up” man. His job was to identify, expose, and gather evidence on the Cabal, plants, leakers, and traitors in the DOJ.

His job was NEVER to indict, try, or convict the perps. He was simply too intertwined in the campaign and prosocutions from him would have given the Cabal a “political” out, and garner sympathy. Therefore, when his task was completed, he resigned. He could have resigned or been fired ANY time before that for cause (incompetence or apathy) if he wasn’t doing EXACTLY what Trump wanted, needed, and DEMANDED he do. Trump in his tweets, portrayed Sessions as “innefective” or “complicit” and we ALL bought it, especially the Cabal, they were even DEFENDING Sessions and threatening the President IF he was removed. Trump got us ALL. Ask yourself ONE question. Where did all the Sessions defenders in the MSM, Cabal, and DS go when Sessions actually resigned? That’s right, they abandoned him. WHY? Because, the next “fixer” was put in in the for of Whitaker.

Whitaker has NO campaign ties, he can DO what we ALL wanted Sessions to do without the political out (even though the MSM are DESPERATELY trying to find ANYTHING) They are apoplectic about Whittaker, cause they may have, finally figured out that they are in deep doo doo. Huber , RR, and the DOJ are NOW under a REAL AG. This AG can, and WILL unleash hell on the DS. There are no more “plants” in senior FBI or DOJ in the way to undermine, sabotage, give cover, leak, or STOP what is coming. mueller is also on a VERY short leash, and is “boxed: in. Hence the flailing. The Holidays are going to be VERY interesting .

• Kalbo says:

Admittedly not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nor insightful as one whined about missing insightful posts earlier. My take.

It has been quite apparent President Trump brings some folks in for tasks and they move on.

I have always believed President Trump has a master plan for all the evil against America, against us, against him…

The biggest “tell” has been the EO effective with the New Year.

• Yes, you “get it” Things happen, sometimes MONTHS in advance. Sometimes “little” “innocuous” things, that are VERY important in the grand design. People had bad memories, bad attention spans, and are easily distracted by shiny objects. They miss of forget key things. THAT is why Q was created, allowed, and continues to be. To highlight the “little” things people miss. To get people to look, to see, and to THINK. People here think Q is a LARP, and nonsense. If it is WHY is it allowed to be and to continue? ONE tweet from Trump can kill it FOREVER. Why not, unless it (like Sessions) serves some purpose in Trumps plan. That is a question that NONE here or elsewhere can answer. Remember, the “LARP” endures despite the NSA, FBI, MI, and the DS trying to stop it. ONE tweet. O N E . 15 seconds could end it. WHY? Akums razor.

• WSB says:

PSR, spot on!

In fact, things might get very interesting as of yesterday.

Watching OANN this morning because I simply could not stomach the GHWB tears over at Fox. They are at least covering other news stories. Then this popped up.

Yesterday George Higginbotham was arrested. George was the DOJ Congressional Affairs liaison up until this last August. He is charged for taking bribes by lobbyists successfully shutting down a DOJ investigation into a $4.5B money laundering scheme within the coffers of 1MDB, a huge development company out of Malaysia.

I posted upthread and will repost on the daily Presidential thread, but would anyone have any interest in some good old fashioned CTH crowd sourcing to uncover George’s colleagues and tentacles?

This may be nothing, however George would probably have had ties to at least Loretta Lynch, Erik Holder and of course…Congress, no?

Someone wanted this covered up. I have skimmed this story in the past few months, but now we have the first DOJ connection. Any coincidences?

I know the link to Al Jezeera is a stretch but the article ties in Las Vegas and Hollywood.

“The massive corruption investigation, which upended Malaysian politics, spanned the globe, with the money from the state fund gambled in Las Vegas, spent on diamond jewellery and a luxury yacht and used to finance the Wolf of Wall Street and other Hollywood productions.”

Here is another account:

“Higginbotham said he had conspired to make false statements to banks about the source and purpose of the funds and also deceived banks with fake loan and consulting documents.

The money he transferred was then used in a lobbying campaign to resolve civil and criminal matters related to the department’s investigation into the scheme to embezzle billions of dollars from 1MDB, Malaysia’s state fund.

Higginbotham did not play a role in the investigation and failed to influence any aspect of it, the Justice Department said.

An estimated $4.5 billion was misappropriated from 1MDB by high-level officials of the fund and their associates between 2009 and 2014, the Justice Department has alleged.”

Hillary would have been in office then, no?

Maybe time for a little digging.

17. DJSnyder says:

Note to all you all talk, no action people: if DJT himself tweeted this show, then there must be SOMETHING to it… I will wait for Monday and see what happens.

• RAC says:

Does it not occur to you that PDJT might not be as pissed off by the inaction as we are ?

• An interesting angle to the situation.

• Will Hunt says:

and possibly motivated by the mid-term disaster as well

• He ISN’T, why? cause he KNOWS there are things in motion behind the scenes. There is a plan, ALWAYS has been. Had to be. It had to be WELL hidden, to the point of frustration, the Cabal had to feel safe and “untouchable” They then would be sloppy, and not muck up the works.

People forget Trump is a Sun Tsu scholar. He didn’t just read and study ‘the art of war’, he ADOPTED it to his philosophy, and life. One of the KEY tenants of Sun Tsu is mis direction and mis info as a WEAPON. Trump know this, and uses it expertly. The MSM and Cabal always fall for it, as do most people. They think Trump is Elmer Fudd, a “liar” and “full of shit”. EXACTLY they way he WANTS them to perceive him.

To believe that Trump, the most POWERFUL man in the world, is uninformed, stupid, or over his head is his greatest trick. My bet is he doesn’t take a dump without planning it out thoroughly. LOL. Now, do plans change do to circumstances, yes, but someone like Trump has multiple contingencies mapped out for nearly everything, all with the same common goal, and THAT never changes.

The goal? MAGA, of course. Restore America to as close to as founded as he can get it. Make us safer, stronger, wealthier, more energy independent. Restore the rule of law, restore equal justice under the law, grow, revitalize, the middle class, the countries infrastructure, and its manufacturing. He has said as much in all his rallies, and he IS implementing things, methodically, as we speak. Someone need to post that list of accomplishments again. It is VAST and GROWING every day.

But, Trump is weak, stupid, surrounded, ineffectual, racist, blah blah blah, ad nauseum according to the MSM. In Reality, Trump is smarter than them, and he is taking a scalpel to their globalist progressive Socialist agenda. Soon it will be a jack hammer, then finally, a wrecking ball. He has already exposed them. We must have patience, and patience is HARD. Patience will be rewarded. When Trump, who has taken so much abuse for US, and has asked for so very little in return, says to watch or do something, DO IT, there is a purpose, a reason, and a meaning in ALL he says.

• Pegm says:

The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient……

• MaineCoon says:

This is exactly what I think. Trump has mapped out his plan over decades and he interacted with many of the politicians et al who have made this mess. He knows how they think. He knows their archilles heel. He didn’t do all he did including his family and the MMs it cost him and continues to cost him to idly sit by and not have a game plan, which changes and is tweaked as it needs to be, but it is not abandoned. I can’t fathom how this will all end but it won’t be how I think it should go. And, yes, I all have said many times we are just to VOTE as he tells us, that’s the least we should be doing.

• Yep, those who think POTUS is boxed, cornered, or in over his head, will be in for the shocks of their lives when us “conspiracy nuts” prove if not 100% correct, mostly correct, enough so that what we WISH and have speculated to happen WIll in some form. to believe the “chaos” theories of some is even WORSE than us conspiracy “nuts”. they are all sooo jaded from being burned in the past, that they either cannot see the forrest, or refuse to,

• Judith says:

Now you’re talkin, @BillH @DJ.

• BINGO, we’ve got one who can see! (unabashedly stolen from ‘They Live’)

18. E.jay Miller says:

Sundance is much better at cliff-hanging than is “The Interrupter”.
    The VSGPDJT knows many things we do not. His leverage over the criminals is much larger than we normally think or understand. As POTUS, The Chief Executive has almost unimaginable powers including access to more intel than even the agency heads as they don’t play nice with each other and he as access to all of it. This is the first and only POTUS is all our lifetimes that is working for us, We The People, as a Man Of The People. Even the Great Ronald Reagan was a Politician who got the big prize. Let The Man play out his game his way and on his timing. I still believe in this type of ‘power’ over the politicians who are less than half this Leader of Ours.

• Judith says:

I agree @ EJ. Apparently people who snoozed through the last hundred years and “voted” for the UNiparty, these people suddenly know exactly how POTUS must solve all the problems we “the people” created in the first place. Heh heh.

No offense to pearl clutchers, but I’m staying with our very stable genius, PDJT.

• BINGO! Agreed. All the “pearl clutching” is amusing. We, in reality, are closer than we have been in at LEAST 40 years to getting our country back. Because nearly four DECADES of graft, corruption, theft, abuse, propaganda, and subversion were not destroyed in a few months, some believe ALL is lost.

Patience Grasshopper. Rome was not founded in a day. It takes time, patience, planning, and BALLS, to undo what has been done to this country. It could NOT happen swiftly, unless a dictator was installed, and that would defeat the purpose all together.

I question weather some have actually LISTENED to Trump and his speeches. Re listen to the “speech that got Donald Trump elected” on You tube, the re listen to his inauguration speech. Then tell me he doesn’t KNOW what he was and IS up against. Then try and tell me he doesn’t have a plan. Do we NOT take the man at his word? I do, he has done nearly EVERYTHIG he promised to do, he has kept more promises than ANY modern politician, and he mad A LOT of promises. One of them, was to “drain the swamp” I believe him, so should you all, and so should the Cabal. People,

Trump is smarter than them, more powerful than them, and just as cunning and RUTHLESS as them. One of my favorite movie lines. “You can’t see the eyes of the Demon till him come callin” Trump is COMING, they will NEVER see it…till its too late.

• Stillwater says:

Trump is used to working on projects that take years to plan, execute, and complete. So what some call “~2 years of not doing anything” or “taking too long” really isn’t that long in Trump world.

He’s a developer of large scale projects with lots of moving pieces that take a long time to complete. So he has an expanded sense of time. Trumps time horizons are much larger than that of our own.

• MaineCoon says:

I too believe your description is how Trump operates. When we least expect it he will punces…seemingly from nowhere. All others are helping but don’t have what it takes. Hannity means well and for that I am grateful. He influences many for MAGA.

And, yes, I’m available on Monday should any breaking news break!

• hoghead says:

There has been considerable mocking of the phrase, “trust the plan”. Is there a “plan”? There damn sight better be; no, not Q’s plan, but PDJT’s plan. There has been much said about POTUS’ knowledge, cunning and great weapons/tools he has acquired in his business career. I agree; it must be true, or he could never have become a billionaire in one of the toughest businesses located in THE toughest place to conduct it.

We all can acknowledge he is not perfect; only One did that. But Donald Trump must have run his business and conducted himself above reproach. After mueller’s year and a half anal exam of everything Trump, if there had been ANYTHING with just a shadow or suggestion of impropriety, let alone illegality, it would have been leaked to the usual suspects. The nooze punks would be screeching it from the rooftops and back alleys.

Instead, crickets.

PDJT has never gone into anything he considered important without a plan, with at least several backup plans just in case. I’d bet that saving Western Civilization is kinda important in POTUS’ estimation.

• Exactly. Hannity and Solomon, and Carter are pawns, effective pawns, whose job is to try and let the truth out to “normies” slowly, and in short understandable bursts. They have a platform. Q has a different angle platform, and then there is POTUS himself. Notice how almost NONE of his admin comment on this? Know why? It is to remain “politically neutral” so that when the enevitable shit storm hits, the Dems can’t use “political hit job” as an out. they WILL try it, but it will go over like a lead balloon when the truth comes out. Nothing will be able to same the Cabal and MOST of their MSM sycophants. Some will try to turn “face” to save themselves, but for almost ALL of them, that time and olive branch has passed. The fun will be to see who goes first.

19. WVNed says:

A working clock tells the time. A broken clock is right twice a day. The clock we have been watching hasn’t been right once in a couple of years.

20. Arthur says:

What a bunch of crock. So the prosecutors just spoke with the whistle blower, a few days before Huber testifies. What have they been doing for the last year ?

21. RAC says:

Surely the penultimate would be the Tick

22. saywhat64 says:

Of course Huber can now refuse to answer any questions regarding the Clinton Foundation because of “active investigations”.

23. MAGADJT says:

Here’s a conspiracy food for thought: They have a high level of confidence they will be able to remove VSG from office. So to try and placate the masses, they are going to throw Hill & Bill to the wolves. This would also solve their problem of her trying to run for POTUS again.

• Michael Jones says:

• Michael Jones says:

Hill and Bill will snitch, as they know where many bodies are buried. Maybe the swamp will eliminate them, yeah that’s the ticket.

• They KNOW, short of assignation, they CAN’T remove Trump, they DON’T have the numbers in the House or Senate. To try WILL be political suicide. Even IF They got the numbers in the House, they will NEVER get 67 in the Senate to convict. Same thing happened with WJC. And he WON reelection easily, and was arguably, more powerful than ever…and he actually committed a CRIME. They can’t feed the Clintons to Trump, cause they KNOW they will squeal on EVERYONE. They have “dirt” on almost everyone. Trump will take them ALL down INCLUDIING the Clinton’s. She has already (rumored) to have tried to cut a deal, and it was rejected. Jan is coming, that is when we know all IMHO.

• Ya might want to redo your math for the Senate……lot of hidden Rinos.

• rayvandune says:

But, they will have EVERY Dem vote in both houses. The Principled path can be interpreted in many ways even by the wise, but the path to POWER is clear and simple even to the dolt. Democrats have figured out the trick: smart or stupid, pretty or ugly, tongue-tied or eloquent… always recruit and support those who love POWER.

• Yes, but they are NOT suicidal. Even the RINOS know this is ALL bullshit. Would you want to be the one who “believed” the Dems, and voted to convict or impeach, and THEN have the truth come out, You would become a pariah, toxic. Never be elected again, and possibly subject to TREASON, plus then you constituents or worse the 65 million or so just might march on the Capital looking for “traitors” heads…maybe literally. No, there is NO way the vote to convict or impeach. It is better to remain “hidden” and wait for some later time to try and screw POTUS and us…see McCain, John.

24. Bluto says:

I’ve quit paying attention to most of this stuff. It’s like watching MSNBC, but from the other end of the spectrum. Same stuff over and over, with nothing actually happening. Meanwhile the world goes on, with more important events being ignored in favor of speculation and innuendo. No wonder Americans have no clue.

• RAC says:

Agree, this tick tock stuff is past being threadbare, it completely wore out long since.

• Your are right. I believe there would be more evidence of something by now if anything was actually being investigated in a big way. Sessions appointed Huber who was appointed by Obama. Got to be bipartisan. Sessions was totally incompetent as AG. He did not have PT’s back and saw no corruption anywhere so nothing was done. Whitaker has also been critical of Trump. So, I don’t know if anything is being done or will be done until PT gets an AG.

• The Boss says:

MSNBC is for the left wing of the Uniparty. Fox is for the right wing. Same BS. Different slant. This is “The Illusion of Choice.” That’s what the middle of the spectrum / bell curve gets to be sure they have no clue.

25. rightmover says:

“Tick tock” don’t mean crap to most of us anymore, whether it comes from Q, Hannity or the previous promises of a “Big Ugly.”

• Sure, just because of what I said earlier people have short attention spans, are impatient, have bad memories, and are easily distracted. The Cabal and DS COUNT on it. that is why they delay or try to stall EVERYTHING. Trump is different, he does NOT play by their rules. He will NOT let people forget, he will beat a subject over their heads again and again. That is why he allows Q. It is to keep rehashing, repeating, so that people cannot forget or become complacent. Then, when the hammer drops (and it WILL) people will know, or be able to EASILY find out. Then, they will KNOW that we were lied to, and it WAS being put out there. What is the BSET way to destroy the hold the MSM has had for the last 5 decades? To destroy their credibility. What is the BEST way to do that? To catch them in their lies, and to EXPOSE the truth, Time will tell, patience. They have had 50 years to lie, cheat, steal, corrupt, and hide. I am willing to wait 2 or so for it to all come tumbling down!

26. For Eyes says:

I suppose it really is breaking news to hear a RUMOR that Huber has actually come out of his cave to do something. Anything. But its not a fact, its a rumor.

27. wyntre says:

There’s something strange about the timing of the announcement of GWB’s death.

Just after POTUS tweets out to listen to SH.

Reminds me of McStain’s death.

Great way to postpone all sorts of hearings racing the clock to finish before January.

Another week-long diss to POTUS as he will not be welcome at the funeral.

Impeccable timing, eh?

28. Perhaps a reading of the Dickens Classic ,
    Great Expectations , where PIP I changed to a spy character.
    I have had enough of Sean’s bullshit .
    We need Chris Kyle clones .

• 4wardcomm says:

Mee, too, Richard G., Listening to Hannity interupt his guests at the worst times only to spout his “Broken Record” diatribes of overused “Sound Bytes”. I can only take so much of it before it triggers excruciating migraines. Used to DVR Hannity and watch later but I could get past his “Breaking News Opening Monologues” rehashing the Same ol’ Same ol’ EVERY FREAKIN’ NIGHT. Now? I don’t watch it at all because all I see is his show is only stoking more hate. Same as the Left-just from the other slant. And I always used to ask myself, while watching “Hannity” on Fox, “Why in the hell does he keep showing us the clips of the MSM’s bias & Hypocracy?” Why should his audience care what the left says? Why does he feel we even care, much less want to see over & over again? After awhile, it just seemed as if Sean Hannity is tailoring his show towards an audience of newcomers to welcome over not realizing that he’s losing his ‘Die-Hards’ in the process. Does Hannity even realize how divisive his show is? Theres just too much of it these day coming from everywhere and I feel better now that I’ve quit Fox. I REALLY DO.The only thing left for me to watch on Fox is on the weekends, ‘Justice w/Jeanine’, & ‘Gutfeld’. Fox Business, I ‘DVR Varney & Co.’ & thats it. OANN is where I get my news.

29. railer says:

Trump will eventually have to reach some sort of settlement with the Swamp and Deep State on the Muh Russia conspiracy. Most of that negotiation will take place outside the public eye, much like the settlement he reached with them in the run-up to his nomination at the convention. He was forced to accept Pence as his VP candidate, and take on Reince Priebus as his Chief of Staff and Sean Spicer as his press secretary, both Ryan apparatchiks. Manafort was brought in to negotiate with his fellow Swamp creatures in pulling this settlement off, and having Trump’s enemies stand down for a brief moment, giving him the nomination for an election the Swamp would still savagely oppose him on.

The Swamp is still savagely fighting Trump. Every nomination requires Swamp approval and has to be negotiated similarly to the nomination struggle. This final settlement standing down the Swamp and Deep State and Mueller will have to be settled similarly. Trump has likely amassed sufficient dirt to threaten Mueller and many others (his tweets always speak volumes), and that’s the only way to force them to a settlement. Nobody will go to jail or the gallows, they never do. The dirt is blackmail material, the only thing these Swamp creatures understand. Legal process is not of value in this arena. It’s all rigged. If Huber helps broker this settlement, that’s about the best we can expect from him.

The Swamp can be defeated, at least partially, but not through conventional means. Trump is using the power of the presidency to accomplish many things MAGA. The political landscape will move accordingly, slowly, and that’s what matters most. MAGA plus unconventional methods is what will back off the Swamp. Prosecutors and law enforcement are useless here. Blackmail is what works. Trump knows all these angles. We got the right guy in the job.

Public sentiment matters in the politics of personal destruction, which is what we live in today. Trump threatening to personally destroy Swamp creatures is what can move them. They’ll respond to nothing else, they never do. They know they can be protected from anything else by their fellow Swamp creatures. But out of the President’s mouth, at the proper time and with the appropriate documentation, the Swamp creatures are vulnerable to public sentiment, and yes, some of the underlings can even wind up in prison. The Swamp knows all this, and will make the settlement on Mueller when the time is right… or else.

• RAC says:

You may possibly be right in your prediction but if if were to happen that way it would be the worst way ever.

• railer- I think your comment is probably very close to what is happening now. If nothing else, our President Trump is a master negotiator and deal maker also very pragmatic. For many of these Swamp creatures, their world may end “not with a bang, but with a whimper.”

• TPW says:

If that is what he will use the documents for …..to just stay in power……than for what? Himself? All that he does will be undermined when he is gone because they will be left unpunished and still calling the shots. I hope you are wrong BIGLY.

• Dutchman says:

I don’t buy into this idea of a ‘deal’, at all. NOT to make progress on MAGA, not to ‘save his skin’.

DJT has a certain sense of Honor, which I respect and can relate to.

In the primary debates, he kept it on issues, UNTIL his opponent attacked him.
        THEN he was devastating.
        Its a way of being able to say, both internally and to others, “Hey, you SAW it, THEY attacked me first, and brought it on themselves!”

The N.Y. Post interview, made it clear. He’s WARNING them, CLEARLY. He therefore can, in good conscionse (sp)
        knock their block off, no ‘holding back’, if they don’t heed his warning.

And, since all the essentials of the story are,’out there’, not just on CTH, but reporting by John Solomon, Herridge, etc., I do wonder what HE has, that we still don’t know?

Certainly the PERPS know.
        “Impeachment,….go ahead, MAKE my day!, but you gotta ask yourself, are you feeling LUCKY, punks? Well,…ARE YA?
        THAT, I think, is what we are seeing.

He KNOWS its inevitable. They won’t take his offer, made numerous times.

But, by MAKING the sincere offer, and having it rebuffed, he can strike them with devastating blows, without remorse cause,…”I GAVE them a chance. Therefore, they brought it on themselves!”

• railer says:

I’d like to be wrong, but I doubt that I am. There’s the way things out to be… and there’s the way things are. Trump generally works to the latter, as he should.

30. For scoundrels like the Clinton’s, hitting them in the pocketbook is just as devestating as locking them up.

• Right to reply says:

That is very true, and Trump has already done that with many of their donors in December last year

• Monticello says:

Not. While better than nothing it is not true justice. I have been awaiting their demise since 1992 when I first saw these two low life small time at the time crooks come on the scene.

31. Whitehouse Clown says:

Shine Hiney’s Tick Tocks are sounding more like crickets.

32. wyntre says:

I watched the SH segment with Solomon last night. I found it very strange that Solomon kept saying he has “breaking news” but Sean kept ignoring him and engaged with Sara Carter until the very end when he gave Solomon 30 seconds to announce the Huber investigation into a CF whistleblower to be unveiled Monday..

I have long faulted SH for not listening to his guests and speaking over them but his handling of that instance was not in his normal mindless egotistical manner.

It was almost as if he was trying to PREVENT Solomon from breaking the news, almost like he’d gotten a sudden heads-up, that something was off, that even though POTUS had tweeted out to watch SH something had changed.

In the end, of course, SH gave Solomon his 30 seconds but it is one of the most bizarre exchanges I have seen on the SH Show.

It wasn’t until this morning I learned of GWB’s passing. Like I said upthread, something’s off about that announcement, too.

Not entirely sure of my final assessment but I’m going with my gut and suspicious cat, here.

Something’s way off but I don’t know what it is.

33. Mike says:

Facts,
    Justin Cooper was a Clinton aide for 15 years.

He helped set up the Clinton server at Chappaqua, and he admitted he destroyed two of HRC’s Blackberries.

Aaron Zebly represented Cooper, during the HRC email “matter” investigation.

Daily Caller/Chuck Ross 10-17-16 reported
    Wikileaks posted a Podesta email from Chelsea Clinton, which showed Chelsea accused Justin Cooper of uploading spyware on Clinton Foundation computers.

Aaron Zebly is one of Mueller’s prosecutors.

Speculation,

IF, Justin Cooper has become a whistle blower, it sure looks like he would have the poop on the Clinton Crime Family. And IF Aaron Zebly is a dirty prosecutor, Cooper could have enough dirt on Zebly to discredit (in my opinion expose) the whole Mueller “investigation.”

Sara and Solomon have been pretty much right for almost two years. It isn’t their fault the “Justice” department is so corrupt, and that Sessions was such a loser as AG.

• Anonymous says:

Sara is a hype person trying to blow herself up in importance and be someone by being seen on TV. Bongino is same sort (with ads on podcast, book, etc.). We are on the same side and I heart them for that. But still…their self promotion can impact their message at times. Bongino despite his overbearing manner can occasionally have something useful to say/do (thought his Papa interview was very high signal to noise…we didn’t get everything but massive win in info.) Carter is worse, just a hanger on.

Hannity is a radio talker whose default mode is to stretch 1 minute of content into 30 minutes of air time because he needs to fill time. Even when there is an hour of content and 30 minutes of air time, he is so programmed to waste time, that he will do so and not cover the content. Plus he is rude to guests (I would refuse to talk to him, there are other people who are much better interviewers…I just wouldn’t go on Sean if I wanted to say anything.

Solomon is a smart guy who does real investigation, analysis and reporting. Unfortunately, he knows the game on the Hannity show and just plays along. I would refuse. Just decline the air time from Sean. He is a nightmare.

• TPW says:

What gets me about Hannity, Ingraham ,Carlson is they get everyone fired up and are almost content to watch this play on and on…..how can they not be outraged at the level of corruption but yet night after night its laughing it up while reporting on the demise of our country…..its as if they are not that serious….not to mention NONE of them go after Republicans who allowed this SC and continue to protect Mueller…..it is the Republicans who are directly responsible for this travesty and are the ones who can call for an end. I do not trust any of them.

34. SPMI says:

Really tired of Hannity and company crying wolf one more time in the hopes of something happening
    when The stench of Trey Gowdy is involved.

35. Inspector 71 says:

This reminds me of the funeral scene in The Godfather, with Michael eyeing all the usual suspects who had a hand in his father’s death. Little did they know what was about to hit the fan afterwards. Here’s to Trump taking care of ‘family’ business.

36. lemmus1 says:

…because he died? …c’mon guys, no one killed 41 just to overshadow a Hannity show …if anything of major importance is really going to happen Monday, it will still be of major importance on Tuesday

37. Rockindubya says:

Deja View…. I’ve seen this BS before.

38. Amy2 says:

So are RR and Whitaker getting along? Is this RR doing something to save his job/self before Whitaker does? Or is this Whitaker taking charge? Inquiring minds want to know!!

39. Deplore Able says:

On Wednesday PDJT tweeted this meme. I thought it rather odd considering how things have been going.

On Friday night he tweeted:
    Watch @seanhannity on @FoxNews NOW. Enjoy!

The tweet last night is a signal that the Hannity show would have an enjoyable moment. I did enjoy the last minute of the show. Are the Wednesday tweet and the Friday tweet related? Hope so.

40. DMWT says:

Once again, Hannity cannot let anybody else finish a sentence before he has to interrupt. His whole show should just be a monologue. I gave up his show a yr ago after writing him once a wk to please stop interrupting his guests and let them talk. If there is anything significant, I can read about it the next day–which brings me to the point that we are SICK of his “tick tock”. We don’t believe it anymore. Either shut up or provide the proof.
    I gave up Brett Baeir when he decided to accuse POTUS of being BFFs w/ Epstein b/c they both like younger women. His calling the House vote won by the Dems while TX and CA were still voting should be a lawsuit.

41. Merkin Muffy says:

John Huber is going to Congress next week to prove that there is an active investigation into the matters he was charged with investigating. The timing of this contact is very suspicious.

42. icthematrix says:

I also find it interesting that the stock market has called for a day of mourning for 41, and will be closed on….December 5th.

Could something so explosive be coming on that day, that the news could cause stocks to freefall? The money players usually know more than anyone. Isn’t that the day Huber is scheduled to testify?

43. agentcommonsense says:

This is very interesting article from 2011 .. Mueller’s FBI, Sec Clinton, and deep cover Russians

44. John says:

Pass the purple koolaid out to the deep state. Comey gets the first sip.

45. CM-TX says:

Not sure if this has any merit, but it’s as good a theory as any other on connecting the recent raid w/ Huber testimony:

46. I HOPE TO EVERYTHING HOLY THEY ARE RIGHT .

47. zozz1 says:

So many players, so much speculation, so many balls in the air. One either believes in Trump, or not. In any case, patience is the watchword…we will know once the curtain comes down on the final act. Personally, I believe in Trump, and believe he understands the importance of timing. We wait…

48. Monticello says:

“Read my lips, no new…………. theatre!”

The FBI has been compromised since 1993 when those files made it to…..HRC’s, aka the hag’s closet.
    Most of the DOJ is lower than whale excrement lawyers, (apologies to fellow treepers but the average lawyer in the USA today I equate to a syphed up old prostitute.,).

Wake me up when someone is actually handcuffed and Mirandized.

• covfefe999 says:

You don’t want to be asleep until something happens. We’re in a war. Imagine if we were in the middle of WWII right now, you wouldn’t want to say that same kind of thing, “Wake me up when we’ve got Hitler in handcuffs”. You need to stay awake and keep abreast of all of the developments regardless of how frustrating they are. And adjust your expectations, we were all so hopeful when Trump won that the traitors would see justice and it hasn’t happened yet. There have been a few bright spots but not nearly the kind of progress we wanted to see. Well that doesn’t mean we should give up or give in.

• Fish says:

Well…we should be in a war – but are not. There is no significant action being taken – the deep state appears to be getting bolder and bolder.

• covfefe999 says:

They are getting more desperate. Trump is the President and we managed to pull off another Senate majority for him. I’m ashamed that we could not retain the House majority. Don’t give up. If this were a conventional war would you broadcast such pessimism?

• G. Alistar says:

I’m going to sleep! Have to prep for the Bible study class so I get up early Sunday morn. p.s., “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”.