Senator Lindsey Graham appears on Fox News for a pre-scheduled interruption to Sean Hannity’s hour long monologue.   During the eight minute appearance, Graham was able to speak for 2:16 seconds and discussed: the Florida election; the intent of Jeff Flake to derail any Judicial nominations: and the likelihood of Robert Mueller continuing an investigation of President Trump.  Graham is optimistic for the next congressional year.

This entry was posted in Election 2018, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

332 Responses to Lindsey Graham Discusses: Florida Recounts, Flake, Mueller and Senate Judiciary Committee…

1. MAGADJT says:

All I can say is I hope he stands strong and doesn’t let us down. Graham could be a great ally. He is great at getting a message across. Yes, it’s come to this, but we will need Lindsay Graham over the next two years.

• oldschool says:

👍🏻👍🏻

• nimrodman says:

Was never a huge fan of Lindsey (especially in the bad old McCain days) but I’m really, really becoming fond of this photo.

– Brad-Paisley-looking cop over his shoulder, side-eyeing some potential perpetrator

– Snowflake blonde behind the cop, going absolutely bat-$hit with a Stop Kavanaugh banner

– Lindsey in the foreground with a nonchalant “what-me-worry-?” smile, casually adjusting his necktie as if in preparation for his pending on-camera moment

– Calm within a maelstrom of some apparent mayhem going on around him

I dig it

• purpleibby says:

Have to say, transformed Graham is infinitely better than he was before….we were all saying it before the midterms(with caution)…and I’m saying it now too.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The Kavanaugh Hearings were the turning point for him. The insane democrat mobs, President Trump standing tall for his nominee, and Flake grandstanding & collaborating with the leftwing media all contributed to Senator Graham’s transformation. Praying he doesn’t revert to his old ways.

• beach lover says:

He’s not going back. He was late to the party because of McCain. He wanted to give his Democrat “friends” the benefit of the doubt for a long time. He also was part of the crowd that didn’t think Trump could pull it off, because he wasn’t a politician.

But, he has seen the results, and after the outrage of the Kavanaugh hearing all came to a head for Graham. In my opinion, his outburst changed the direction of the hearing, and therefore the election for the Senate at least. He is an ally of the President.

Let’s accept his word that he wants to get to the bottom of the DOJ/FBI scam. We need a fighter, and an outspoken one at that, right now on our side.

• chipin8511 says:

Traitor John McCain must be turning over in his grave ROFLAMO.

• conservalicious says:

Another turning point for Graham is the absence of McCain’s influence.

• JimmyJack says:

I still don’t trust him, period. But if he is useful to us then so be it.

• dd_sc says:

Graham come full circle; this is how he use to act when he was in the House (came in with the Contract with America group (1995). Graham got a bit swampy when he moved to the Senate and fell in with McCain.

Graham was a colonel in the USAF JAG – so not like he’s a total hack.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

You know he’s doing something right when the rabid lefty Hollyweird homophobes start trying to gay-shame him.

• Fake News says:

He was able to talk for 2 out of 8 minutes???
      Hanniity must have cut his monologue down from the usual 7:30. Poor Sara Carter.

• mvneeds2016 says:

Yeah, kinda blows my mind.

2. rumpole2 says:

2:16 seconds out of 8 minute slot…. Lindsay did well!

IMPEACH HANNITY!!

• Bogeyfree says:

Graham gets 28% of the interview to speak and the Hannity gets 72% of the interview time.

When is Hannity going to learn, his audience wants to hear his guests and not him ramble on and on.

I use to listen to Hannity every night, now it is zero and this is why. He has turned into another Bill O’Rielly IMO.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Couldn’t agree more. My MO is to fast forward through all Hannity solo segments and try to watch interviews with guests. But even that is difficult when he refuses to shut it and let the guest speak. Lindsey is refreshingly upbeat. Hope he keep up that good work.

• wvcoalman says:

Thank you for the observation on Hannity’s self-aggrandizing interviewing style. I thought it might be just me who thought he is annoying and irritating.

• bentley1blog says:

wvcoalman…speaking of talking heads, Laura Ingraham just announced her retirement from her early morning radio show. Seems her radio program (3 hours) and her gig on Fox in the evening are taking a toll on her family and personal life (lack of sleep). She will retire her radio show at the end of December but continue on Fox. Maybe Hannity will follow suit?

• Peppurr says:

Obviously, his ratings have gone to his head. Thank you everyone for bringing this up because he’s been getting on my nerves lately too. The other nite he cut off Bongino to rant and then ran out of time. You could tell Bongino was a little frustrated.

• laramiedan says:

I wish Fox would switch Seanity to Laura’s spot and move her to his. Hannity is not intellectually interesting. I’d rather listen to a parrot with a decent vocabulary.

• laramiedan says:

• Beverly says:

Watching Sean is like playing Frisbee with a dog that CAN’T catch it, but always jumps wildly for every throw. Absolutely maddening. His mind is like a tangle of spaghetti: there’s good stuff in there somewhere, but what a snarl of jumbled thoughts!

Jeesh.

• Joe Schmo says:

I’ve come to believe Hannity has some rare type of Tourette Syndrome. A guest will be begin talking for mere seconds only to be interrupted by Hannity screaming “30 THOUSAND EMAILS, BLEACH-BIT, ACID WASH, SMASHED CELL PHONES!!”. Then rinse and repeat for ten minutes. His interviews are really painful to watch. No one can get a word in. Why even bother having guests on?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad Hannity is around doing all that he does, but he’s in need of an intervention. Maybe someone could give him lessons on how to properly conduct an interview.

• Zabadak says:

Like Mark Levin! Let your GUESTS TALK!!!!!

• nanny210 says:

@Zabadak: I was going to post that if no one else did! When “The Great One”, as Sean calls him, is on, Sean NEVER says a word until he is finished his monolog! I was wondering if Levin is taped, the reason we hear no Sean? Yes, I’m through with Fox as well. Been with them ever since they came to cable. Always hated CNN and a conservative news station was OVER THE TOP! The ‘Children’ have destroyed conservatism on Fox.

• hoghead says:

Joe, don’t forget Hannity’s well-worn line, “…mom and pop shop server in the basement…”

It’s like he needs to remind us how brilliant he is. Shawn, shut up and let someone who knows so much more than you do, actually inform all of us.

I’ve always referred to Hannity as “lucky”; he was lucky to be picked as Rush’s fill-in host, a big career boost; but Hannity’s network radio show follows Rush…that’s luck.

“Three hours a day is all we ask.” so his radio announcer says. I’ll pass.

• Lie Detector says:

Same here. You listen to Hannity once and no need to listen again. Same performance and script every time. Still, I appreciate he’s on our side. Actually, I like it when he annoys the left media.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

Love Rush Limbaugh’s nickname for O’Reilly: Ted Baxter.

• Peppurr says:

I agree and would just add that imo, he talks ‘down’ to his audience. It gets a little insulting.

• purpleibby says:

Yes, lets give the liberals a scalp….great plan /s Hannity is one of the good guys, don’t take em’ for granted or you’ll end up with none.

• rumpole2 says:

Fox is Fake News.

WORSE than CNN because it’s more subtle.

• Firefly says:

Historically Mueller was brought in to bring down big important people by any means necessary. People in politics know this. Look back and see who was pushing Mueller is a great guy and Comey is a Boy Scout narrative.

Look back at the Comey is a good guy discussions and interviews on Hannity. It was a hard sell that any day now Hillary’s going to get jailed. Even judicial watch was saying that. I wrote JW early explaining that they needed to listen to Chris Farrell more as he was the only one saying Comey was bad. JW responded more in JW were starting to realize that.

I think Hannity plays dumb and goofy act like Comey does. It’s a very disarming portrayal of innocence act. Hannity knows he’s manipulating people. He tried it again with Mueller is a good guy routine. People wised up to Mueller much quicker.

Newt Gingrich did the Mueller is great routine too. I know he’s very smart and a historian. He knew mueller is a well known deep state thug. Newt only backed off when he realized he looked silly pushing the narrative when most weren’t buying it. Wonder if Newt was advising PTrump Mueller was a great guy.

The right news media is handling the people on the right. It is subtle, but we’re all being fed a story along the lines of wait and justice will prevail. I knew Sessions was not to be trusted when the hard sell by Q on “trusting the plan” came out. Even on CTH there was harassment of anyone posting that questioned trusting Sessions. It happed when many pro Session people were beginning have doubts. A was organized and pushing the narrative.

Watch for the hard sell tactics. Rosenstein tried that in his Whitaker interview. In light of the fbi investigating Whitaker company, I suspect Whitaker will be virtual recusal. Mueller suddenly filed extensions with no worry.

• solomonpal says:

Not so much anymore

• Zabadak says:

Exactly. Just like a traitor!

• sundance says:

Hannity is the most dangerous guy on TV. He keeps lulling complacency with tick-tocks, and breaking revelations against the swamp that…. NEVER, EVER go anywhere because they are made up.

Hannity is “Trust the Plan” on steroids.

Name one “explosive development” in the past year that has amounted to anything.

Just one?

One?

Each week he has told his audience that justice is within reach. He makes it up…. yet no-one calls him on it. “tick-tock” is always a day away…. etc.

Go look at the ratings. People have caught on. He’s no on our side. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is now beating Sean “Tick-Tock” Hannity.

• albertus magnus says:

He is a prime example of how a self-important blowhard can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. How people are able to sit through his programs is beyond me. Yes, he has our heart but I hate to think anyone here is as self-absorbed and as fascinated with the next-to-nothing shiny objects that Sean seems to be.

Wish Lou Dobbs and Charles Payne could take over Fox news channel at night.

But, anyway.

• Not only does Hannity loooove to hear himself talk, he repeats things over and over night after night instead of doing research. Tucker Carlson gets on my nerves talking over his liberal guests, but at least he does his research and brings new information every night.

• gohawks2015 says:

All that and he interrupts EVERYONE all the time, constantly repeats himself and never gets to the damn point.

We used to listen/watch now I can’t stand it because he does this without fail as well as constantly teasing a big event that never comes (as our host points out) which really is getting old.

He had/s potential, but its being squelched by whomever is leading down the path he walks be that his ego or his handlers and in my view has precious little time to salvage his rep.

Sadly I think his heart was one time in the right place- and perhaps it still is- but he is the very definition of a talking head at the moment and has been for awhile.

• Dan Dan says:

Your confusing ‘Talking Over’ with Tucker’s rule of ‘No Talking Points’ and ‘No Lying’ in which he will pounce and bludgeon them with their own stupidity too be seen as the fools they are 🤔🤨

• wendy forward says:

Tucker can do great work when he wants to. His interview with Russia expert Stephen Cohen was magnificent. Tucker is very very smart.

• CornPicker says:

Now here i thought Hannity was in the news business I didn’t know his job was to drain the swamp and make arrests, I thought he talked for a living and spin , I’ll let him know we expect him to make some citizens arrest of Hillary, Podesta, and Brennan and that he’s not running his show right ,

• amwick says:

Hannity has said more than once that he considers himself a talk show host. Obviously, he does the talking, in a manner that I just find obnoxious. I tape his show, but I rarely bother looking at it…

• mikeyboo says:

Lately, Hannity has been referring to himself as a journalist as well. I don’t doubt he means well BUT he is an insufferable egotist who lets his guest speak for about 2 minutes before we are treated to yet more inane interruptions.
                  I believe he gets good ratings because conservatives want to hear his guests. But I suspect he believes he gets good ratings because people love him.

• amwick says:

I pretty much think along those lines. I rarely watch his show.

• RobInPA says:

Did you know that SH has been shooting guns since he was in his mother’s womb, and that he has a CCW permit, and that he works out regularly and he is a very deadly Ninja warrior?!

He’s like Seal Team 6 rolled up into one big blubbering wind-up non-stop talking GI-Joe TV Reality-Show Host maroon.

It’s become UNWATCHABLE for me!

• Zabadak says:

But even Lou interrupts constantly and I love him. Let your guests speak! So exasperating.

• ALLAN CRAIN says:

Lou Dobbs is the greatest interrupter of all. I’ve grown weary of him asking a question and then finishing the guest’s response half-way through their answer. I find myself screaming at the TV “Let him/her talk Lou, I want to hear what they have to say.”

Neal Cavuto and Sean are very close behind.

• thedoc00 says:

Dobbs is another Hannity, who has great guests bit can’t keep his trap shut. There are far better FBN hosts and they could also bring in Steve Moore. Although, Fox is now getting a handle on FBN by saddling them with cross over “guests” from Fox News to water down their messages and amp up the never Trump angle.

• YvonneMarie says:

Day is the feast day of St Albert the Great.
            Albertus Magnus
            Happy feast day !

• 4sure says:

In reading your comment even closer, you could sub. “Hannity” for “MANY CTH COMMENTERS”.

• Linda K. says:

The mob went after Tucker, that says it all.

• MAGADJT says:

I agree that the ‘tick-tocks’ didn’t come true, but I don’t agree that he isn’t on our side. I can’t take for granted a supporter of POTUS who speaks to millions of people daily. We don’t have enough folks in the media on our side. I don’t see the value in pushing guys like Hannity out of the movement.

• Cooper45 says:

“…breaking revelations against the swamp that…. NEVER, EVER go anywhere because they are made up.”
          The opening of the article up to Lindsey getting “2:16 seconds” made me laugh but actually it’s not funny. Hannity’s interruptions are always most irritating when a guest was on a roll but I never considered that Sean was deliberately cutting off “breaking revelations.” I blamed it on his genuine “passion.”
          It happens often during a “revelation” so they can’t all be just coincidences.

I hope Sean reads or hears comments from his Conservative critics and makes adjustments. I don’t expect it to happen. Actually, FNC is making adjustments and it’s to the left. 1st they lead all media and call a win for the Dems on voting day when western polls were still open and now the head honcho at FNC is submitting an amicus curiae brief in support of angelic, choirboy Jimmy Costa and CNN and against the mean bully Trump.

• Jan says:

I wondered if either Hannity or Tucker would bring up Fox’s entering the CNN lawsuit and nothing was said. If nothing’s said tomorrow, you can infer they’ve both been told not to express an opinion–the same way they both skipped over FOX pre-reporting the House takeover while the polls were still open.

Strange also, that Tucker has not followed up on the attack on his house, the Country Club story about the Gay Latino verbally attacking Tucker’s daughter, the Avenatti tweets about bringing charges against Tucker for assault and battery on the Gay Latino, and Avenatti’s arrest today. Oh, I forgot, Hannity did say Avenatti was entitled to a presumption of innocence. Avenatti says the same, but then he’s a Dimm. Tucker, unfortunately, is not a Dimm, so he’s not entitled to presumption of innocence in the country club matter.

And BTW, NO ONE in the media that I’m aware of has interviewed the WH intern in the Acosta “it’s all about my rights” affair. Once again, no fair and balanced from anyone, not even FOX.

• Cooper45 says:

You’re right Jan, Carlson didn’t bring it up specifically, but he did talk about CNN’s hypocrisy regarding free speech where they supported the censoring of Alex Jones (or at least they didn’t join those condemning his censorship) and they also threatened to expose the fellow that made that wrestling video of Trump knocking down a guy with a CNN logo superimposed on his face if he didn’t quit criticizing CNN.

I think Tucker gave another example as well. So he did state in a roundabout way that the amicus brief was for a hypocritical network that selectively decides which people to defend and which to join the censors actions based not on free speech for all but for selective people only like mild mannered Acosta. It makes the FNC decision to back CNN look misguided IMO.

• Linda K. says:

I thought Acosta was assaulting her?

• mikeyboo says:

He DOES hear the complaint about interruptions because he has referred to it. But he is so convinced of his own terminal adorableness that he can’t/won’t stop.
            I guess he figures as long as he gets gigantic ratings/salary he must be “da bomb”.

• JimmyJack says:

Thank you.

If anyone is interested, if you want explosive breaking news follow George Webb. Every day his work from over the past two years is confirmed. Things that sounded fantastical. Hannity, not so much.

• Supertalk says:

Sadly, Sean has diarrhea of the mouth. His “Epic” Monologues at the beginning of each show, make him unwatchable these days. He does have great guests including Mark Levin. I think the guy needs a new set of producers and should clearly bury the hatchet with Michael Savage, Gavin McGinnes, and bring on Sundance for some 1st hand scoops, if Sundance would have us. The problem is that TV and Radio fans have to get all of their CTH scoops from translators (some good some bad) if they are not reading the website directly.

• lydia00 says:

We don’t do TV and refuse to pay for news so Fox is not in our lives that much. I just can’t do Hannity, anyway. He got on my nerves subb8ng for Rush. Have not listened to him in years but STILL get snippets of him in many other places all the time. He seems to have gone the click bait route as Shapiro has done but with a different drama method. He might actually be hurting Trump in the long run as he keeps reminding people justice is not done? I am not surprised at the sink8ng ratings. They are all going to have to rethink their delivery methods which isn’t really conducive to capturing the viewer except for their favorite segments they tune in for. I have never seen Tucker’s show but loved his long format interview with Rubin. He seems interesting.

I am much more into the long format that digs into issues. It’s time has come. Sound bites have worn me out for decades. And I can’t stand hosts who don’t let their guests talk. It’s bad enough with TV time constraints!

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Michael Savage is right about Hannity.

• wendy forward says:

Savage has some emotional problems but is brilliant and prophetic. He also can be very funny, He was wonderful with POTUS in the beginning and some of his irritation at POTUS’ attempts to work with the Swamp do seem well-founded. He was also absolutely great on the Kobe Bryant frame-up in Colorado.

• CornPicker says:

Trump had Hannity at the rally not nutty Savage ,Michael was to busy tweeting stupid against the President .

• To hear hannity talk, and I did the one time this year when he was at the President Trump rally that time, he is the one who uncovered everything.

The man that never stops talking never hears how ridiculous he sounds to others.

Amazing.

• rmramerica says:

sundance – YES, !!!!!!!

• mr.piddles says:

At the one of the worst possible times in U.S. history (in my rather humble opinion), the U.S. public is being spoon fed Infotainment, rather than predominantly substantive news and debate. Thinking the likes of The McLaughlin Group here. Well, I liked that show, anyway. You could argue it was the precursor to those useless 5-minute T.V. “panels” that are so prevalent. But I say: “Wrong!”

• TDU_Weight says:

Devils Advocate, Sundance.

The he-who-must-not-be-named “trust the plan” narrative you have raised concern about and Hannity’s Tick-Tock Insanity have nothing in common except spelling.

Out of 2487 drops Tick-Tock is mentioned in 2 drops.

2 drops.

There are 10s of thousands total lines of text and lots of photos. There are no clocks.

#325 December 10, 2017

++/+ Tick Tock // it appears to reference time running out for Adam Schiff because he had been caught leaking classified information (no public reveal of that to date if true). The ++/+ does not appear to have been decoded by any of the anons working on this drop, and the combination with Tick Tock may give this “crumb” additional meaning.

#1203 April 20, 2018
          Tick TOCK (LLC)

No anon claims to have positively identified the meaning.

One anon posted:
          Tick Tock (LLC)
          Ash Shaw
          Marble Head Pictures
          Close to Standard Hotel

Another anon posted:
          Tock LLC. A company in Chicago associated with GOOG.

Neither one posited they had successfully identified the reference.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hannity tick-tocks sitting on the toilet.

You have erroneously conflated the two. I know you do not what to get into a debate on this matter. I also know, from the quality of your research and analysis, you would not chose ignorance of information over knowledge of it.

As you asked your readers to trust you in your analysis, I’ll ask that you trust me in mine. You can, however, research the matter quite easily. patriotfight.com contains a complete archive of all he-who-must-not-be-named drops and a very user friendly search tool.

For anyone interested, I would advise…Do-Re-Mi

(2 min 18 sec)

• ladypenquin says:

Hannity’s radio voice always grated on me – don’t even know how he got a radio gig – he does not have a good voice.

What we’re seeing with him now – self-importance co-mingled with FOX News’ open, hard Left turn. He’s protecting his rice bowl, just like Rush Limbaugh. Even if they might have their hearts in the right place – they’re not going to do anything which might risk their dial in for dollars lifestyle.

We should not forget FOX interfering with the 2018 Election by calling the House for the Dems before 2/3 of the country’s polls had closed.

• Ivehadit says:

100%. And Lindsay “feels good right now”, imho, because he has cut a deal with the president and/or this keeps our president away from really deep cleaning.

Hannity is a Cruz supporter.

And let me remind what Alex Castellanos said in dealing with Trump, “Get in close then stick the shiv in.” I see LOTS more of this stealth activity lurking…lots of pretenders with (eventual) very harmful narratives they are trying to weave. Can we say GASLIGHTING?

What a dance…but fortunately our beloved president is an excellent dancer! AND WE ARE WITH HIM ALL THE WAY!

• tired_of_it says:

Just like your ‘lighter’? Not a huge Hannity fan but you do the same thing. I wonder how many CTH readers became complacent with your ‘lighter’ schtick. It’s no different than ‘tick tock’.

• YvonneMarie says:

Not fair there.
            Hannity has a biiiiiiiiiggggggg mouth.
            Sundance is quiet.
            Sundance does his research better. Way better.
            But Sundance could lighten up a bit right now. He is probably disappointed with the midterm House outcome. I for 1 am glad a lot of Rinos quit. And I believe that J Jordan does not deserve to be Leader if he will not disavow Paul Ryan. PERIOD.

• marshman says:

Thank you Sundance. My take on “Over-The-Top” Hannity many years ago.

• singularZoe says:

Sadly, you’re right, Sundance. Controlled opposition.

• YvonneMarie says:

Good point there on Hannity !!!

• Hannity is one of the good guys? I’ll take none over hannity any day. When the people educate themselves over being “educated” by talking heads paid millions to TALK, we will have a better chance of knowledge.

• wendy forward says:

It’s all out there-without commercials, monologues, “tick tock”, crawls, early election calls-as Frank Zappa said “forget about the Senior Prom, go to the library and educate yourself”.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

I don’t mind Hannity s bloviating. It is his show. What irks me is the clips he runs of the loons of MSLSD and CommieNN.
      THAT’S why I don’t tune into those Pravda channels.
      Don’t worry mediamadhatters will probably succeed in getting his show canned anyhow.

• rmramerica says:

If Dobbs asked the question, Lindsay would have gotten only 16 seconds… while Dobbs answered his own question. Hannity just repeats and repeats his “talking points” incessantly…as if saying – look and listen to me.

• mr.piddles says:

I like Dr. Dobbs. But, TBH, he likes to use lots of words. I prefer fewer words, more content. It’s funny when the guest thinks Dobbs is done with his excessively loquacious phraseology, but then kinda keeps going a little bit. It’s not so much… *ahem*… interruption as it is Big Words Run-On Sentence Syndrome. Well, at least he tries to raise the vocab level a bit, I suppose.

• Linda K. says:

Maria Bartiromo is great!

• zorg2 says:

Why can’t his Fox producer shut Hannity up? God knows, we’ve been begging for this!

• beach lover says:

Im starting to wonder if he can’t get many guests on anymore, because of this problem? He had great ratings when he had on Sara Carter and Greg Jarret, but now they are out of fresh news, so what can he be outraged about? Really smart people like Joe DiGenova probably says.. no thanks when he calls. Hannity uses people for viewers, but then abuses their intelligence by talking all over them.

• Bill Pizappi says:

He is beginning to bore me.

3. JRD says:

Isn’t it something how lawyers like Graham and Rubio can flip their arguments at will. That’s what lawyers are trained to do. Thank them that they are presently on our side but never trust these corrupt political animals at all. They are capable of turning against you once again just as rapidly.
    IT. IS. WHAT. THEY. DO.

• 4sure says:

Lindsay is running for reelection. He knows SC is fully behind Trump, and Lindsay has in the past been in hot water with one of the largest county republican parties.

Greenville County GOP Votes to Censure Senator Graham

By Bob Dill, Publisher
      Published: 09 October 2013
      Resolution in support of the Replacement of Senator Lindsey Graham as Senator for the State of South Carolina passed by a margin of two to one
      The Greenville County Republican Party Executive committee voted Monday night to censure South Carolina senior Senator Lindsey Graham.

The vote in favor of the resolution was 53 to 26 opposed. The measure that had been introduced in August was passed with little debate

• Carrie2 says:

Having worked in law for some 50 years, thank God not all attorneys are flippers, liars, but are for real justice for their clients. I only met a few that were untrustworthy. I know the attorneys with whom I was associated were for those charged with crimes and they worked diligently AND honestly to do the best for the person. Too bad today’s attorneys have little culture, honesty, etc. and that brings to mind Mueller, Cohen, Avennati, Comey, etc. I have no empathy nor sympathy for these supposed lawyers.

• JimmyJack says:

Rubio though truly comes across and an average intellect at best. He is not a sharp man at all.

• wendy forward says:

Oh God no—He is vapidity personified. Lindsay, on the other hand, is extremely smart. This is a person who as a JAG defense attorney got the military drug testing procedures changed. Maybe he’s gone back to that person-let’s give him a chance.

• Beverly says:

Agree about the vapidity: perfect description of Dondi.

Lindsay, though, is sharp as a tack and slippery as an eel. I’ve seen him in person, and he’s DARN good on the hustings: fantastic in front of a crowd, far better than on TV.

Sigh. If only he’d STAY on our side.

• mikeyboo says:

Rubio may not be brilliant with a capital B but he did great work on the recent Florida elections debacle. I give him lots of points for that.

• Lined-out Hymnody says:

“They are all looking for something and it is not to protect the American people. It is to advance their careers and attain more power.”

Lindsey Graham thinks he can attain more power and advance his career by ditching RINO for MAGA. I think Graham foresees that the old guard is going down and MAGA is on the rise. This bodes well for us normal people.

4. Flake is so filled with hate for President Trump and his supporters that it has driven him utterly mad.

• purpleibby says:

The likes of him is probably the source of our trolls as of late…..

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Ironic that the only thing Jeff Flake has actually accomplished from all this foaming at the mouth, is getting millions of American to hate Jeff Flake.
      I know I do.

• Fake News says:

We all know POTUS has a rather healthy ego
      Fine by me. But flake takes the cake for a guy who has accomplished nothing. A classic narcissist. He is John McDead 2.0. McDead got aroused when he got a slobbering op ed in the nyt or wapo. Flake is the same. He has not caught on to the fact that both sides hate him. He’s gonna get a wake up call if he ever runs again.

• GB Bari says:

I’ve never had a problem with a healthy ego when it’s earned. IMO superior performance earns bragging rights. Yes it’s nice when winners are humble but I’m not put off by a champions ego.

Donald J Trump the builder had a career successful enough to warrant his pride. I also understand and accept the Queens-based influence on his personality: toughness mixed with braggadocio but backed up by action. He speaks plainly and rarely if ever misrepresents his thoughts or intentions. He is no con man.

Flake is impure hot air combined with dishonesty. Flake habitually misreprents himself. He is a below average con man. IMO.

• dissonant1 says:

His largest donor may help explain his “madness”:

Club for Growth Commends Senator Jeff Flake for His Public Service
      Rachael Slobodien | October 24, 2017

Washington, DC – Today, Club for Growth President David McIntosh issued the following statement in response to Senator Jeff Flake’s (R-AZ) retirement announcement:

“Club for Growth commends Senator Jeff Flake for his many years of service in first the House of Representatives and most recently in the U.S. Senate.

“For over a decade, Club for Growth has had the privilege of calling Jeff a friend and has fought with him to promote economic freedom and prosperity. Senator Flake maintained a life-time average of 96 percent on Club for Growth’s scorecard – a distinction few have earned.

5. WSB says:

I happened to look to the left during the show and missed the entire interview tonight! Yak, Yak, Yak!!!

Thank you SD, will watch slowly. Caught the last part but I still do not trust Lindsey. Ever.

• 4sure says:

” I still do not trust Lindsey. Ever.”

Agreed, and i live in SC. And you can add Tim Scott to the list.

• WSB says:

Just horrible that our votes are thrown away on snake oil salesmen who do not expose their coat linings until after we have have paid for our own demise!

• dawndoe says:

Exactly. Tim Scott has been a huge disappointment!

• Jenevive says:

I agree, I found an interesting article in our local paper
        how the Dems were so sure they had the perfect candidate
        to win the Governorship here in SC. I admit at first returns
        I was concerned as he was ahead but thankfully McMaster pulled
        it out.. Not that I think he is any really great prize but he at least is
        a Republican that supports POTUS. And if they manage to flip
        Georgia, I have to think they will aim for SC next, lets
        hope not. We are safe for at least 4 more years.

I left deep blue CT to get away from that mess (they obviously didn;t
        learn thier lesson from the debacle that is Malloy) so I don;t
        want that mess imported here to SC.

• MIKE says:

I can only come up with a either/or; either what’s his name had something on him, or it’s just Goob’s preordained time to play infiltrator.
      Other ideas?

6. Mark1971 says:

The part in Hannity’s hair keeps moving more to the center as time goes by.

7. If Heaven goes by merit, rather than favor, Flake will no more get in than a camel will fit through the eye of a needle..

8. rumpole2 says:

If Lindsay is the answer…. we are in DEEP TROUBLE

9. MAGADJT says:

Could McConnell take Flake off the Judiciary Committee for the remainder of the session, since he has stated he will singlehandedly block judicial votes?

• Falke just wants to be a pyromaniac now.

Clinical reference note #1: Such individuals who lack ulterior motive have traditionally been referred to in layman’s terms simply as a variation of a pyromaniac. Many such maniacs lack conscious motivation although they are fully aware of the acts they are failing to stop or they themselves are committing or encouraging. Typically they will feel intense pleasure, gratification, or relief when causing destruction or when witnessing or participating in the aftermath. Motivation is also classified as pathological and non-pathological. Some research suggests that feeling such joy at horrific situations is pathological. Other research suggests that some motivation for this comes from rational thought. Taking joy in horrific situations for envisioned gains in political power and/or the concealment of the imposition of devious plans are examples of supposed rational decision making in such pyromaniacs.

• Dave says:

Mitch may have a procedure for bring the votes to the floor regardless of what the committee does. As long as they can confirm without Flake’s vote – they would probably need every other R on board for that to work.

• ladypenquin says:

They can come out of the Judiciary Committee passed, tied, or even negative. McConnell can still bring the nominee to the floor for a full vote – which he’ll get if if no one else from the GOP becomes a turncoat. Collins is up in 2020, it’s Murkowski who might nurture her Never Trumpism to harm the party.

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Perhaps McConnell could just get one of the Judges wives to yell at Flake when he is inside an elevator.

• fleporeblog says:

Jeff Flake is DEAD 💀 and he knows it! The Judges on the Senate floor will all get confirmed even if it means VP Pence breaking the tie. The 21 in committee will wait for the first day the new Senate is in session. Here is what will be done over the next month and over the next two years!

Flake and the Democrats can pound sand because they can’t stop it!

Our President will fill every single vacant District, Appellate & International Trade Court Seat with hardcore young Conservatives/Constitutionalist. There are currently 120 vacancies (11 Appellate, 107 District & 2 Court of International Trade).

• Joel says:

Trump can veto

• I tweeted to McConnell earlier and asked him to do exactly that. I wish he would see it.

• mikeyboo says:

Now there’s an interesting thought. And where is Michael Corleone when we need him?

10. SR says:

I hope it’s true.

11. jack says:

The only person that knows how to deal with Hannity is Mark Levin … if you notice Mark can talk all he wants and Hannity doesn’t interrupt him. I’m pretty sure Mark Levin got in Hannity’s face and confronted him about NOT interrupting him or else!

Everybody else Hannity steamrolls over! Like Sundance joked about … “hannity’s HOUR long monologue” was interupted by 2 minutes of Graham! 🙂

• On the other hand, Levin has moved over to Hannity’s view of Trump. Hannity has always been for Trump ( Trump and Cruz for a while), while Levin was a NeverTrumper some time ago.

• jack says:

Trump must have a hard time “recruiting” supporters from the cesspool of the GOPe congressmen!

I don’t envy Trump’s job of trying to get the GOPe RATS to help Trump help America! They are fighting Trump every step of the way, and you know the GOPe will stab Trump in the back , first chance they get.

We do except Trump to Drain the Swamp, but, boy … 99 percent of the D.C. personal are just not good material to work with.

• Amy2 says:

Can you be a former NeverTrumper? Or would you have to have been a “NeverEverTrumper”? 🙂

• Carrie2 says:

True when I was listening to his radio time and thought I can’t stand this man nor Savage. Then I started again after Trump was in office a year and suddenly he is admitting his liking Trump and supporting him. I don’t why he didn’t like Trump but thank goodness he woke up that this non-politician was the real thing we needed n the WH.

• mikeyboo says:

That’s true and I give Levin credit. Some are so invested in their own opinions/ego they can’t even consider other information.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

““hannity’s HOUR long monologue””

I prefer to listen to Mr. Hannity’s radio show when I am able, where he is not “under the thumb” of FNC overlords. I strongly suspect the influence of FNC in his TV broadcasts, especially in the exposing of facts presented here at CTH that the Main Sewer Media goes out of their way to avoid.

• TNGAL says:

I don’t look at the Hannity TV show until about 20 after the hour so I can miss his monlogue. I listen to some of the second hour of his radio show, but it is true that if you boil down the good information, it is only about 2 minutes.

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

I am afraid to listen to Hannity because I fear the constant repetition of statistics he quotes will invade my dreams. I could not imagine waking up every morning and knowing exactly what percentage of American citizens are signed up for food stamps.

For those of you that do listen to Hannity… Has he mentioned the early call from FOX on the takeover of the House by the Democrats on election eve?

• Carrie2 says:

I am not fond of Levin, but the TV shows he makes are outstanding. He is truly a Constitution major, and I enjoyed the last one with Jim Jordan and Chip Roy and both are outstanding for us in Congress and not McCarthy.

• Annie says:

Hannity worships The Great One..he would not dare to interrupt him..Mark is basically a genius…

12. jahealy says:

“Senator Lindsey Graham appears on Fox News for a pre-scheduled interruption to Sean Hannity’s hour long monologue.”
    😂

13. rjcylon says:

It’s quite something to see the amount of goodwill Graham has built up with the MAGA base in such a short amount of time. It wasn’t that long ago he was bashing his cellphone with a baseball bat. Trump turned him into a laughing stock, but he’s quickly become one of our favorite allies. He’s cool in my book. For now.

And this is a perfect example of what almost no one in the MSM/Left understands…when President Trump goes after someone, it is NOT personal. It is STRATEGIC. Once the person he was humiliating realizes it’s better to be on Trump’s good side, all is forgiven, and you could even find yourself in his inner circle.

14. Frankly, whether McCarthy or Jordan as minority leader is meaningless. The House will be nothing but a loony bin for 2 years and the minority leader won’t be in any way productive. And the GOPe in that chamber is on a shrinking island. We keep working hard at the grassroots level to get rid of their support on the ground and they’ll be in the minority in 2-4 years. They’ve already lost a lot of members already. Slow progress, but progress nonetheless.

The Senate on the other hand is where the good stuff will continue to happen. I thank Flake for his vote for Kavanaugh, but other than that he can follow the rest of that big chunk of GOPe congressmen we got rid of this year. Good riddance.

I dunno why people are gloomy these days about “The Empire Strikes Back” movie we’ve been watching the last few days. To me it’s all posturing and maneuvering but doesn’t change the facts on the ground. We’re still winning, every day more people and more free minds join our side. And the establishment can try to hide that with election fraud for a time but that will not stand for long. The people will fight it, and they will fight it hard. I know it. So don’t lose hope, this is a long fight, but it’s a righteous one.

• WSB says:

Amen,GP! Let us soldier on! Could be a very interesting new year!

• wendy forward says:

Thank you!! I’ve also been referring to the House as a zoo and an insane asylum – Did you see that picture of the newest female members? Unreal.

• Its going to be fun hammering these dumb socialists and the palestinian flag-waving muzzie gal into 2020. There’s going to be plenty of entertainment and it’ll wake up a lot more lower-information voters and bring them over to our side. We’re going to have the extremists around in the Congress for awhile because Obummer is filling blue state “safe seats” with these useful idiot minions. But it will only hasten the exodus of the Democratic party voter base, and increase their reliance on fraud to hold office. So let it go on, and have lots of fun with it, and use it to wake up more friends and family. God is going to win this with us on the ground, and they will fall.

• Beverly says:

You mean they’re going to be stepping on their own whatsit, and we can send around the videos? Works for me!

Truly, truly, I say unto you: Let the words out of their own mouths condemn them {and those are the only words the liberal birdbrains we know will listen to}.

• ladypenquin says:

The Trilogy, “Lord of the Rings’ can be found on TV on almost any weekend, and even some weekdays. It’s a good analogy – when all seemed hopeless, they still fought on…

15. I’ll never trust Senator Girl’s Name.

16. marko says:

More of the same garbage. I could care less for any more congressional investigations that go no where and no one is held accountable. I want a SC or DOJ clean investigation with grand juries and indictments.

17. LafnH20 says:

Word games…
    Lindsey can afford to be optimistic….

He’s got a suite at the Shelter…

The rest of the country…
    Imho

NOT So Much

18. Phil Free says:

Hey. With NoName gone, Lindsey has rediscovered himself. And he -likes- the new him. He’s now on a new mission. MAGA!!

19. rob says:

CTH has Hannity dead to rights. PLEASE Hannity! Lose the monologue, SHUT UP and let your guests speak. To Lindsay Graham detractors, which I once was, THIS MAN HAS CHANGED…PAY ATTENTION!

20. MAGAbear says:

Who’d of thunk Lindsey Graham would be the one with the testosterone in the GOP?

So right about Hannity. I love his passion, but repeating the same lines over and over and interupting everyone in half sentence makes it very hard to watch or listen to him. We really do need better communicators in the conservative media.

• mikeyboo says:

I try to listen to Hannity because he often has good guests. But Hannity is sooooo annoying with constant inane interruptions I usually wind up turning him off in disgust.

• albertus magnus says:

I agree, MAGABear. I decided several years ago that he is simply a good-hearted, patriotic idiot with inflated self-importance that lucks into good guests occasionally but otherwise is just a waste of time to listen to or watch.

21. recoverydotgod says:

“During the eight minute appearance, Graham was able to speak for 2:16 seconds”

Nice timer! Was it a clockwork cat timer or a countdown stopwatch app?

Hannity is super annoying. Graham is fun and feisty.

22. WSB says:

So, 1. Is Grassley not stepping down from the Committee? And 2. I do not have a clear understanding of how this prison reform is really going to work…

23. Tl Howard says:

Ain’t it the truth!
    A year ago, Hannity’s monologue was 12 minutes long. Now, by my last count, it’s 28 minutes. O’ Reilly’s firing has given Hannity a very, very big head.

24. Normally Quiet Observer says:

Prison does NOT WORK as a deterrent to crime! It is no longer a PUNISHMENT! It hasn’t been for decades now. I worked for many, many years in the system, both as an Officer, and as a civilian medical technician. I cannot count the number of times that an inmate informed me that to them prison was a VACATION! They lived far better inside than they were ever able to live outside! Free EVERYTHING! Dry roof over your head every night, heat in the winter, A/C in the summer, 3 good meals, free gym ‘memberships’, outdoor recreation, free healthcare, free schooling at ALL levels of education, free cable TV, many with free computers AND internet access. Now some states are giving them back the right to vote! These are people supposedly being punished? Remind me … where the punishment is? It certainly is NOT a punishment to go to prison anymore, nor is it a deterrent of future crime! Many have also said that to “gain street cred” you have to do “at least a 3 year bid inside”. 77% recidivism – that should tell you all you need to know.

25. MaryOk says:

Hannity is like an announcer for a losing baseball team. Has to somehow whip up enthusiasm among the fan base even when nothing is happening.

• wendy forward says:

Good one. Who’s more obnoxious-“infotainment” hosts or sportscasters and “analysts”? I’m extremely spoiled because I grew up with Vin Scully, Chick Hearn, Bob Miller and Tom Kelly (USC). The old talk radio and TV people – both left and right – like Joe Pyne, Louis Lomax, Michael Jackson – were Christopher Hitchens compared to most of the crop now.

• smiley says:

and that’s why it’s called Mainstream Media.

easy listening elevator music

26. JimmyJack says:

The recount in Florida is definitely due to massive fraud but it is designed to distract us from the theft of elections in PA and AZ, possibly other places. If we end of winning in FL it will pacify people about the other losses if they even notice them to begin with.

This is a huge dog and pony show. The steal is on and planned for 2020 on an industrial scale.

27. emeraldcoaster says:

If Graham actually plays tit for tat with the Democrats threatening the inquisition, I’ll be impressed. (Thanks for providing the noteworthy clip from Hannity—refreashingly absent of the host’s usual reference to feats of markmanship and martial arts expertise.)

28. Baldeep Nobjobbi says:

Today Sean reads the talking points of 99% ‘refugees’ being okay and 1% bad. Wrong. 100% are invaders acting outside of the law – with Mexico expressing them to the border on buses now.

• wendy forward says:

Do what??!! Are you serious?

• E.jay Miller says:

My wife and I broke tradition and had Hannity on last night and when he made that stupid remark she looked at me–with ‘that look’–and I hit the kill switch. Hannity may have his heart in the right place down deep, but he is shallow, programmed, and never to be confused with a thinker–he’s only a yakker. Excusing any of the Invaders for any reason is not acceptable.

29. rf121 says:

Hannity is down to about a couple of minutes on the radio. i know he means well but in a three hour radio show it is like 90% repeat. If I want repeats I go to channel 8 on xm for my eighties tunes. Which I do a lot.

30. TreeClimber says:

Don’t trust ‘im. Nice to have him on our side for a bit, but Graham isn’t trustworthy. xD

31. PVCDroid says:

I don’t trust him at all. The hug from Huma Abedin at McCain’s funeral was extremely suspicious. He’s counting on a Trump Impeachment and then swoop in for the nomination in 2020 presidential run.

• PVCDroid says:

And what happened to the call from Republicans to wrap up the Mueller Probe pronto? That’s all forgotten and they are in their two year harassment planning stage now I guess.

32. TheDAwg says:

he is a proven liar, louse and member of the globalists.
    He set himself up for embrace by Trump’s base with his kavanaugh bs knowing full well kavanaugh would get through.
    He was a nowhere politician before. Like all RINOs he needs to continually reinvent himself to stay relevant.
    What has happened at TCH today?
    So many posters unable to stand back and see clearly.
    This fraud is a foil for the GOP between them and trump. Another snake.
    Leopards do NOT change their spots. Neither do frauds. They get off on taking people for a ride.

33. sDee says:

Breaking news. Lindsey performs the Right Step on Sean Hannity’s “Dancing With the Elephants” show.

The music and dancers are different but the steps are always the same.

On the beat, now……..One step right. then two steps left.

Not a bad routine so long as we don’t notice them moving the dance floor left.

34. IMHO,Hannity is about as significant as a pimple on a duck’s butt. Speaking of sphincters, his lips flap like a whippoorwill’s arse in a windstorm – – – moving all the time, but nothing comes out – not even smell. There, I feel better! Have a great day and MAGA.

35. Don L says:

Hannity, for all his faults, interrupts’ guests for speechifying far less than Lou Dobbs, who has me screaming at the screen so much, I don’t turn him on anymore…and I probably agree with 99% of what he believes and says. Let the guests speak for gosh sakes.

• dobbsfan says:

I love Lou Dobbs and I’m a big fan but I have to agree with your comment, especially lately. Not a big fan of Hannity. Sweet Lou needs to just let his guests finish statements instead of interrupting as you say.

He has a lot of great guests on his show. (I do think he needs to “retire” Ed Rollins though…….that guy is a bore and he mumbles when he speaks.

All this said……..I’d rather listen to Dobbs & Hannity over those liberal dregs ANY DAY!

36. “a pre-scheduled interruption to Sean Hannity’s hour long monologue. During the eight minute appearance, Graham was able to speak for 2:16 seconds and discussed: the Florida election; the intent of Jeff Flake to derail any Judicial nominations: and the likelihood of Robert Mueller continuing an investigation of President Trump. Graham is optimistic for the next congressional year.”
    Now that was very funny. It actually made me snort.
    As for Graham, the hug from Clinton’s girlfriend at his boyfriends funeral did for him. Trump now has him over a barrel. He will be a real asset from now on in my opinion.

37. Moultrie Flag says:

SC pede hear.

Enjoy it when Graham talks what you want to hear.

If you think he is anything but a chameleon,

Thoughts and prayers

38. Tottie Mitchell says:

“Hannity’s hour long monologue”- spot on. I wish he would listen more. He wears me out until I tune him out.

39. E.jay Miller says:

Sundance, you simply are ‘the greatest’. Notwithstanding all the excellent research, analysis, clarity of thought and presentation, your wit is on a par with the Great WF Buckley. Thank you again.

40. Harleyd says:

I’m glad to have Lindsey on our side as he can be a very effective spokesman. Smart guy who communicates well.

There’s still a part of me that is suspicious, but I’ll let that ride for now and just keep an eye on him. Trust but verify.

I do believe he is coordinating his comments with PDJT. That’s good, but one comment here really troubles me.

He said if the Dems want to look back re: Trump investigations then he will look back re: the Swamp/Deep State. If the Dems look forward, then he will also look forward.

That sounds like an offer to the Deep State. You leave us alone and we’ll leave you alone. Not in any way acceptable to me. The only way to clean up this mess is to look back, document crimes, indict and prosecute. If we let them get away with massive corruption with no consequence, it will be certain to happen again.

• Fools Gold says:

That’s exactly how I read his stupid comment. Sort of like let by gones be by gones with Dims rather than actively expose their evil corruption and enforce the law and let the chips fall no matter who’s involved including active and past senators and executive branch evil doing law breakers. Sorry I’ll never forget what happened right before our eyes and the injustice that has and is occurring in my USA.

41. railer says:

Graham wants to be Chairman of the Senate Judicial Committee, replacing Grassley. He won’t say much to jeopardize that right now, but he’s still a snake and will cut anybody’s throat at any time, including Trump’s.

42. EJ says:

Isn’t Graham a decepticon? I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him. Sure he showed up BIG for Justice Kavanaugh, but that was it.

• Yes. Speaking up for Kavanaugh does not equal Graham is right on everything.

Graham is pro illegal. Anyone who says they aren’t pro illegal but then says, ‘oh but we have to allow the DACA ‘kids’ to stay is a liar. No matter the age, illegal is illegal. Under 18 goes back to their home country with their illegal parents. You let illegal DACA stay and their illegal parents get to stay, then all 30-50 million illegals get to stay. And that’s how you overthrow a country.

• EJ says:

I just posted in the “Criminal Intent” thread. Yes, if you come here through an entry point that is not a designated entry point by immigration officers, you are here illegally. No question.

43. McConnell is the Senate Majority Leader with all the power. Does he not have the power to remove Flake from the Judiciary Committee and replace him with someone else? Approving judges is McConnell’s thing and I would love to see him boot Flake right out of the Judiciary Committee for using his position on it to obstruct the purpose of the committee. Not to mention passing a bill to “protect the Mueller investigation” has no teeth and is unconstitutional since the legislative branch can’t tell the executive branch, the POTUS, who he can hire and fire.

44. Sandra-VA says:

I think the BIGGEST revelation from that interview was that Senator Graham just laid down the gauntlet to the House Dems. You harass this President and he (Graham) will go after Clinton with a vengeance.

I like it!

45. Proud American from Texas says:

Nobody is talking about the coming amnesty for how many million illegal invaders. I can almost guarantee it is coming in the lame duck session. Many will be upset, but the new Congress will blame the old Congress. And forget about the veto. It will be veto proof. JMHO

46. jerseyjoe says:

Lay off Hannity. He was one of the few to host Sarah Carter, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett on his show. The left hates him. He can be annoying but he is one of the good guys. You cannot hold him responsible for what Congress and the President have so far been unable to do. Stop Mueller’s investigation, hold the BHO/HRC minions responsible for corruption, malfeasance, sedition, etc. Hannity at least tries..

47. Bob Parker says:

1st & foremost, MAJOR kudos to Sundance on Sean’s ever increasing/excruciating dominance on his own show. I LOVE Sean, but he ALWAYS speaks over/interrupts his guests barely giving them any time at all to comment!! Sean, I know it is YOUR show, but if you MUST dominate it as you do, PLEASE do not have any guests on.

I am constantly amused at Sean’s “discussion” with 2 guests where Sean notes “I have 40 seconds left”. It takes Sean 20 of those 40 seconds to make that announcement, another 10 for his final question leaving precious little time for the guests to get their pertinent comment in!

We know where you stand Sean. If you want to have guests on, please have the decency to let them make their comments without constantly interrupting/asking questions over them.

48. Graham said if you look back, we’ll look back too. In other words, if you back off the investigations, so will we. So, where does that leave ‘We the people” when it comes to equal justice under the law? I’ll tell you where it leaves us. The DC swamp crooks get off the hook. Graham then said we’re basically willing to look forward now. Maybe he’s right. Maybe the government can not and will not indict itself. They win, we lose.

49. railer says:

I’ll believe Graham’s reformed if he goes after that FISA court, once he’s heading that Judicial Committee. That’s his job in that role, and if he shirks it he’s just another Swamp creature to me.

I predict he doesn’t do his job, because that’ would completely blow up Muh Russia, and he doesn’t want that.

Pushing judges through really shouldn’t deserve our appreciation. The Swamp would be confirming these same judges with any R president, even JEB!