November 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #659

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3,533 Responses to November 9th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #659

1. kea says:

Merkel Announces She Will Rule Germany Until 2021, But over Half of Germans Want Her Gone Next Year

Dr Merkel Hmmmmm yes people who push that title have been so great these last few weeks.

• cripto says:

Beware of the opposition. The AfD have their crazies too. Just a word. Merkel has been a big problem internationally, but as I see it the AfD need to be reigned in also. Politics in Europe is nothing like politics in the US. We shall see.

• agentcommonsense says:

Ala Paul Ryan but longer.. Very dangerous to keep a Psychotic person around when they have nothing to lose

• Melior Equus says:

She will be gone in Autumn 2019. Both she and her coalition partner have indicated that a thorough examination of the present coalition will occur at the halfway point of the term (September-October 2019). It’s a big if whether the social democrats will want to continue this coalition at that point. That will depend on the severity of the beating that will be administered to them in the elections for the European Parliament (which are largely meaningless, but serve as a opinion poll with an extremely large polling sample). And even if the social democrats want to carry on, the new party leader of the christian democrats will in all likelihood not want to risk going into the final stretch of the term with Merkel in the chancellor seat.

• Kea- Doctor of what? I always wondered if you call them when you get sick.

• Jim in TN says:

Doctor of Natural Science. In Quantum Chemistry. Undergraduate degree was in physics.

Equivalent to our Doctor of Philosophy except limited to fields in Natural Science.

Our MD is a Doctor of Medicine. While it is common for us to refer to medical doctors as ‘doctor’. And less common to call scientists ‘doctor’, addressing people by their proper title is a big thing in Germany.

2. kea says:

• bertdilbert says:

2 billion was spent this election and every penny was used to influence the election. The Russians might have made a few tweets and Facebook posts The democrats should change their name to the Underhanded Party. Everything they do is underhanded.

3. wolfmoon1776 says:

• No kidding, I’m afraid the FL scandal is only the tip of the iceberg. There was massive fraud. We knew it was going on with illegals, dead people and busing people across state lines to vote in 2016. Why would it be any different in 2018? Its been going on for decades and it keeps getting worse because there have been NO CONSEQUENCES. NONE. Its time for law enforcement to step in and start the perp walks!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I agree. We need to be hitting the fraud so hard that Jim Acosta is screaming and crying.

I like Steph’s idea a lot. And recounting all those House results slows down the Democrat insanity in the HOUSE OF COMMIES.

• pacnwbel says:

If election fraud isn’t already a criminal activity, it shoild be declared as such, and there should be serious consequences for any perp.

• There won’t be any consequences. The screaming for it does do nothing either. Florida is just the most blatant.

Americans are stupid to swallow this B.S. of and election system. The whole system is wrong and corrupt. It’s the worst system in the world.
        You can vote in several states. It’s easy. Pathetic country that has accepted this!

• Dlewny says:

In the State of NJ, I could just go in and vote as my daughter. No one checks any identification and nobody cares either, Unbelievable.

• Jim in TN says:

With the tendency to not purge voting roles, even having courts prevent such purging, anyone who has moved out of state after once registering to vote, is probably voting multiple times without knowing about it. Votes could have been cast in my name in Texas, Alaska, Michigan and Massachusetts, and I would never know about it.

You get new plates, a new driver’s license, register to vote, and with Massachusetts you put it in your tax forms. And you assume your new state tells your old state. At the very least, things expire and you get purged for not voting. Unless the Democrats are having their way with you.

• Jimmy Jack says:

The situation in AZ is just as bad if not worse if you look at the numbers involved.

• It would be very easy now that Matt (😇) is in charge.

A complete audit of the ballots in FL, AZ,GA,CA is in order.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yeah. I like that. Voter rights. The right of Americans as a whole not to be cheated by COMMUNISTS.

• kea says:

When my family moved to America years ago via legal immigration I might add they were told whatever you do DON’T VOTE DEM.

Side note I was once at a swearing in ceremony for new citizens when the judge made a comment about voting and almost 15 people raised their hands to indicate they voted in the USA.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Wolfmoon:

Will repeat this one. In October of ’96 was
              in line to renew my driver’s license. Long line,
              Bosnians and their “sponsors”. Happened here in
              Dekalb, County, GA. ( We’re the ones that gave you
              John Lewis, Hank Johnson, Cynthia McKinney.
              You’re welcome).

Noticed one thing before I had to go back home
              to get more insurance papers. Two questions
              were being asked:
              1. Do you want to be an organ donor?
              2. Do you want to register to vote?

When it came time to get my license renewed,
              I asked the persons behind the counter if they
              shouldn’t be asking one more question.

“Are you a US citizen?”

“Oh, they can find that out” was the reply.

Anyway, as soon as the Bosnians got through
              the lines, the sponsors gushed all over them
              “Congratulations!!”. And then gave them a
              pre paid phone card to call home.

Watched as one of the sponsors left the
              parking lot. Sent the Bosnians ahead, with
              a smile. Whipped out her phone, completely
              changed her demeanor.

“Send me some more!!!” She basically
              snarled it into the phone. Knew instantly that
              I was watching voter fraud in action, close
              to the ’96 presidential election.

• snellvillebob says:

In Georgia our ballots were in English and Spanish. I thought knowing English is a requirement for citizenship?

• Jimmy Jack says:

No one should be able to vote in any language except English. Ditto for driver’s licenses.

I can’t believe the shenanigans going on in GA w Abrams. Or that Handel most the dear once held by Newt to an aggrieved mom who wants to abolish gun rights.

• Dlewny says:

I’m going back at least 20 years ago. In NYC, the DMV gives their tests in about 27 different languages. I never understood that because the signs on the road are in English, what good is teaching them in a foreign language? But then again, only in America.
                Short story: Years ago my husbands friends wanted to move to Canada. Due to the fact the husband was self employed here they would not accept them because he had no source of income in Canada. Why are we so backwards?

• kea says:

It is or it was. When a family member was taking the citizenship test they had some guy trying to pass it with an interpreter. No he did not know English and yet he got to take the test?

• westray hazzard says:

You get treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. Sad that a barking dog has no BITE!!!

• Jimmy Jack says:

Wolf I’m afraid we’re in the midst of a full Marxist takeover.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes. We’re waking up to it – AND to the historical magnitude, which is very important. One has to integrate decades of subversion and then strategic back-off by the SOVIETS to understand how it worked.

Light Fuse, Get Away

Now, this is a shocker, and very important. People need to realize that Mueller wasn’t merely protecting the Democrats. He was protecting one of their friends.

Mueller has been protecting RUSSIA.

I hate to add too much complexity, but we have to fully face the principle that Democrats accuse of what they are doing, and they are – have been – and always will be COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA.

I will explain this fully soon. But the bottom line is that by making “Russia” radioactive and untouchable by Trump, Russia’s activities in the United States, FOR Democrats and AGAINST Republicans, cannot be touched, and MUELLER (their secret friend) is CONTROLLING AMERICAN RESPONSE to Russian influence in America. Mueller also controls the propaganda, so that Russia can be made to look blameless, with the THREAT of making them look like Trump’s friends.

It’s all very cynical.

Mueller’s protection of Russia is by control and making them untouchable.

Mueller’s protection of China is by diversion and making them invisible.

• JX says:

There are statutes and rules for the conduct of elections. Ballots or tallies produced outside those statutes and rules are irregular and should not be included, in my opinion. ianal

• HB says:

And MT. There’s no way Tester won that

• Chgonana539 says:

Omg. I am so angry. Now we have to sit and listen/read how the election is being stolen? There must be some way to stop this immediately. The heck with going to France. There’s treason going on here. Our daughters and grand daughters will be living under Sharia law if we all don’t wake up. Cannot believe this many D votes were cast. God help us. Pray Pray Pray

• agentcommonsense says:

Finger prints like they do at the DMV

• SandraOpines says:

I say those 2 counties have their SoE removed, revote and a different SoE run the show. I don’t see how they get this sorted fairly without a revote. But what do I know

4. cripto says:

There are multiple solutions to voter fraud, however the fact it is ongoing means that the political classes want it to continue. Big dosh made on it. There are many examples internationally on getting secure voters registration, secure verification of who are qualified voters and all the rest like who is a citizen et al.

States Rights has failed in this regard, perhaps time to take the Civil Rights Act by the Feds and apply it to this problem.

A2 posted in the past about examples of what may and can be done to eliminate this perennial problem. The political classes on both sides seem to think that whining and whinging about voter fraud is a winning strategy politically.

Enough is enough. Solve the problem.

5. Citizen 817 says:

6. cripto says:

Read this about ‘How Much Have the Chinese Actually Taken?”

It outlines the Chinese theft of ‘IP’ , technology, and trade secrets.

Worth a read, and explains why the DOJ under Sessions created the China Initiative.

7. mr.piddles says:

These “missing” ballots reminds me of that “missing” Joe Biden fake bomb. I’m seeing a pattern here. Lots of “missing” stuff.

8. FL_GUY says:

Looking at what the D-Rats are trying to pull in FL, AZ, GA, the question is how many of the D-Rat wins in any state are real? WI found 10s of thousands of votes that appeared hours after the polls closed and suddenly beat a very popular R Gov who was winning against a D-Rat candidate that is going to sabotage the Foxconn factory. That has to be fraud. What about NV?

I think we should start questioning the legitimacy of the D-Rat House. I believe it is FAKE. Every state where ballots just appeared in large mass should be audited and subjected to a recount. The FAKE votes are probably easy to spot. In FL for example, we had a ballot from HELL with all sorts of crap on it. I suspect the fraud ballots were just marked for the Gov and Sen and some for the other statewide offices and of course the house reps. Marking those few would not take long. Marking the entire ballot would take too long to generate enough FAKE votes.

We need to push this issue. We had a FAKE election outcome. All those FAKE VOTES need to be stripped out and then, there will be a lot of D-Rat losses. No wonder the D-Rats were talking about a “Blue Wave”. They had a massive fraud plan in place. It only failed in places where they miscalculated on the real vote.

Let’s keep up the protests against these stolen seats. The 2018 mid-terms have no validity thanks to the D-Rat fraud.

9. cripto says:

A round up so far about what is going on internationally.

Henry Kissenger is in Beijing talking to the Chairman of Everything. He is considered an “old Friend” ( re: the Nixon opening). Pres Trump probably sent him there to explain the midterms.

The Poles have signed a deal for massive imports of US gas. Everyone is happy.

Over the past week, not noted by the MSM, major Trump officials met with Eastern European states. Gen Mattis in Czechoslovakia, Sec Perry to Poland and an Under Sec from Treasury, as are delegations to Latvia and Belarus.

Newly elected President of Brazil is sending his son to Washington DC.

So things are on the move.

NK, Iran, Russia are all threatening the US. The usual, ‘do what we say, or else’.
    Ok having a laugh.

• Majik says:

Thank you for picking up on A2’s beat. She brought a lot of good international perspective.

• cripto says:

A2 is a he. Lol. and I am a poor substitute. But lets carry on. He told me he is still mightily pissed off at this site. I don’t blame him for that.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I haven’t been around much over the summer. I have missed A2 but noticed you covering the same area. What happened with A2 (or shouldn’t I ask?)??? Anyway, whatever happened I’m sorry about A2 and glad you are here with the Asia news. Very informative.

• cripto says:

A2 posted a very civil argument about AG Sessions at the time.Just a “my opinion” post. Two treepers, who are still posting all over the board, Rumpole2, and resmith1776, attacked him with ad homonym attacks. They have previously viciously attacked anyone who even said one word that could be construed as support of the now former AG. When A2 tried to post an update on NK, he found himself in moderation. Wheatietoo saw it and commented, and AdRem said , I am trying to keep the Hatfields and McCoys separate. BS, it was those two posters who continued attacking A2, as he tried to civilly respond to their very nasty comments. He didn’t start it, but tried to defend why it was his opinion. After being put in moderation (the attackers were not as far as I can see), he was mightily pissed off. For A2, posting from China at great risk, he was appalled to find that he was being censored in the US. So there is that.

• Gayle says:

Well I can tell you this .. the totally nutjob posts from Wednesday calling WVA coal miners RETARDED and NOT WANTING A BETTER LIFE .. I had to call out many people here. Upon looking at the StateWide WVA returns Morrisey vs Manchin …WORKING PEOPLE in coal country voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Morrisey … The TRUMP voters are STILL with him … The RICH vote in the Capitol or Charleston and the northern part of the state of WV which is overrun with Federal Workers from Washington is WHAT won Joe Manchin … but OF COURSE the immediate rantings of some crazies HERE was GOD DMAN those WVA lackies, coal miners who abandoned the POTUS

This place is becoming unhinged .. I’m sorry to say it After reading now that someone posting from China was treated so horribly I wonder ………..is this place any better than the leftist retards

• prenanny says:

It is unhinged at the moment with “new” posters, most of them will be gone inside of a week. It sounds as if you are as disappointed as I am that our guys in WV and PA lost, being called names online is no big deal, don’t even respond to.
                Lord willing we live to fight another battle.
                As far as A2 his posts were amazing, but not everyone is cut out for this form of communication blogging.
                Hope your winter is a wonderland.

• sobriquet3 says:

This is why my name has changed for the 3rd time. I have been here a little over two years and the last 2 times I was trolled I cancelled my wordpress. Then I realize it wasn’t SD who scorned me and I return. Sorry to hear about A2 because I learned so much from his posts. Another suppressed voice lost.

• lurker99 says:

Sorry to hear this news about A2, his postings were valued to many I think.

• Jedi9 says:

I agree! He was always very civil, and had great insight regarding Chinese culture, something I shared with him in common! It’s disappointing to learn this latest episode as I wasn’t aware of this!

• Peoria Jones says:

A2 has been a wonderful contributor to this site. I hope he knows how very much his posts were appreciated.

• abstain says:

Thank you for the summary on A2. I was around for what happened and was saddened by the loss of his posts.
              I’d rather have the option of scrolling past disagreements.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I missed it but what foolishness! If we can’t get along here how can we save the country. Good grief.

• Peoria Jones says:

I’ve always said that the biggest problem Republicans have is that they eat their own. Democrats stick together, no matter what. Never has it been more apparent that Conservatives are our own worst enemies, than with the advent of DJT on the political scene.

• Lanna says:

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve missed A2’s informative and insightful comments. He was a real asset here, hope to see him post again.

If you’re in contact with him, please pass along my thanks, best wishes and hope that he stays safe.

• fragemall says:

I cut my teeth on Motley Fool and Yahoo forums in early aughts. No, or very little, pc crap back then and the only way to survive was to develop a thick virtual skin. Eff em if they don’t agree and sticks and stones with regards to insults.

Mods may shut me down but no disagreable poster (troll) will run me off.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Thanks A2….am glad you are back …..even if in disguise……always liked your posts….

I’ll keep quiet though……shhhhh……😎

• Sylvia Avery says:

Oh gosh, I’m sorry to read that. Thanks for telling me. I became, and remain even now, agnostic on Sessions so I am quite aware of what posting about Sessions (or Q for that matter) can produce around here.

I enjoyed A2’s posts for such a different point of view and perspective on things. And he posted about the same time of day that I liked to hang out on the board, so I have felt the loss.

And I am pretty sad that the Sessions Wars caused yet another loss here.

10. agentcommonsense says:

And this is reality .. Leaked internal poll

11. rharkonen113 says:

“Early voting” turns “election day” into “election month” is fraud enabling. We were getting reports for weeks giving specific numbers about how far ahead Republicans were in early voting.

Then somehow that’s all gone. Early voting gives the time and information needed for fraud.

Its very difficult to execute fraud simultaneously everywhere. Everyone should vote on a single day and all votes counted and reported by the end of the next day.

12. Sylvia Avery says:

This explains a whole, whole lot of stuff, doesn’t it?

FTA linked below:

“…U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the “take no prisoners” attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College….”

• Howie says:

Good riddance. Even if she is incapacitated it is good news. 5 to 3 works for me. The Florida and Arizona election fraud is impt. too. Time to drop the gloves and fight.

• Co says:

Explains plenty Sylvia. I wish no malice on Justice Ginsberg however, she will go down in the history books as an activist and not as a Constitutional Scholar. If law schools are still really teaching law in years to come her opinions will be just that…opinions.

• lemmus1 says:

…truly significant if true but very weak sourcing

• Sylvia Avery says:

I agree. I’m not familiar with this newspaper, and the whole article is based on an unnamed law clerk’s statement, so…

At this point, I think just the facts that she is 85 and unwell is enough to unhinge the entire Left, leaving aside this article claiming her cancer is back and she is resigning in January. Because even if that isn’t true, it could be true…any day it could be true. That’s enough to set their hair on fire, I’d guess.

13. Howie says:

No more provisional ballots or early voting.

14. Majik says:

Uh Oh, the Mexicans have had enough time of the caravan BS…

15. Troublemaker10 says:

No, the video Sarah Sanders posted was not doctored (as CNN and some leftist claimed). The second article is by a leftist anti-Trump site…but they also admit there was no video tampering.

Of course, now some liberals claim it was the intern that accosted Acosta. Lol

16. Troublemaker10 says:

17. Sickening

• Co says:

When snipes was asked why she destroyed ballots, take the time to watch her eyes go up to complete white. Evil within.

• How is it that both these b*******s aren’t in prison?

Let us never forget the AWAN Pakistani Crime Family that was aided and abetted by Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz. Now we have another well known CRIMINAL running one of the most important elections in history.

How is this even possible? Where are the Federales?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Here’s where they WERE. Posted for the umpteenth time tonight!

• Flight93Gal says:

Seneca,

Unfortunately, the AG Sessions lack of action suggests that many of these incidents were categorized as “politics” versus “criminal behavior” and his priority always remained on curbing illegal immigration and on rounding up criminal gangs like MS13.

It’s therefore logical to assume that’s why Awan Imram received an official hand slap, and James Wolfe was charged only with making false statements to FBI agents versus the crime of leaking classified information.

And recently, VSGPOTUS commented: “If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level,” Trump stated. “Two can play that game!”

For the record, I thought investigating “Classified Information leaks” ALWAYS aligns with upholding the rule of Law, unless one is named Hillary.

Therefore, IF Acting AG continues to focus only on illegal immigration and MS13 activity for the next 210 days (or however long) we are in for a rough two years and sad to say no guarantee of a 2020 win.

• steph_gray says:

That is an unnecessarily bleak prognostication.

Why don’t we give Mr. Matt Clean more than 48 hours to see how he does? I love that he already assisted in a public statement about the asylum issue and caravasions. Already he is 100% better than Sessions.

18. Co says:

At 58 years old and my hubby is 70. We never thought we would see such a thing as the United States being destroyed from within. Boy oh boy we/were/are naive. I hate this and I am not one to hate.

• Dora says:

I never thought I would see it either. And it’s breaking my heart.

• Jedi9 says:

It’s making me sick to my stomach right now, especially after reading Sundance’s early piece on what to expect by the newly elected Marxist democratic controlled congress! But we need to fight this! We need to know how the ballots were counted, if it takes several months to do it, then it needs to be done! Also Voting and insuring a secure system needs to be a TOP priority to be addressed now! It can not be put off any longer and we all need to do our part to insure that change happens! This can not continue, it has to be addressed now, front and center just like immigration! If we continue to fool ourselves into thinking someone else is going to do it for us, then Kiss AMERICA GOODBYE! It’s no coincidence that we have current 20,000 immigrants massing at the southern border, while an election is taking place, so yeah this election and the irregularities need to be closely looked at and if fraud is found then those people need to be held accountable!

• bentley1blog says:

Co…Many, many years ago Nikita Gruschev (?) told America that he need not raise a finger to destroy America. He stated that America will be destroyed from within. How sad is that to witness his prophesy coming to fruition. Our only hope at this stage is to support our POTUS in everything he accomplishes as he is our only hope to save our wonderful country.

19. American elections are an embarrassment!
    The worst in 1st world countries and in many cases worse than 3rd world countries.
    Shameful!

• Free Speech says:

Yes, this is why it aggravates me every time some smug globalist wags there finger at another country’s elections. Our fraud is as bad as anyone’s.

• Peoria Jones says:

You’re welcome to your opinion, and fortunate to be able to freely post it on this site. But I sincerely wish you’d stop posting the same thing over and over and over. At this point, it no longer adds value to the conversation. Please understand that you have made your feelings clear.

• mdaush says:

Unfortunately it is worse than that. We have been conditioned by the media to think that half of America is liberal and Dems. The vote rigging, the lies, the bullying by Antifa have conditioned us to think that God fearing Americans are less than half of the population. The reason they fight Trump so much is because he is opening the Pandora’s box one step at a time…..and when it is all they way open….these Traitors, these Leftists, these baby killers, these Liars…..will not be able to walk down the street.

20. Troublemaker10 says:

• Flashman says:

It will be hard to prove that someone did not vote for them the first time. That is why ID and taking a picture of each voter is required now. We also need same day voting, no more early voting, or mail in voting. AB should only be used when you are out of state or ill.

• Milton says:

Make Election Day a national holiday.

You are always going to have glitches in the voter roll. One year I was placed inside a city even though my property was in the unincorporated County. Early voting would be OK if done at the Election Office. However your name still will appear on the precinct voter roll, so the early voter roll needs to be checked against the early voter roll to prevent voter fraud.

I vote absentee and have had no problems. The Supervisor of Elections notifies me of the receipt of my ballot.

• ltravisjr says:

How do you vote twice and not know you are doing something wrong?????

21. daughnworks247 says:

Heads up, folks, Get ready for another carefully orchestrated Senate steal in Mississippi.
    Current election in the midterms was a ‘special election’ and three way race between Chris McDaniels (of 2014 Cochran fame), Cindy Hyde Smith (endorsed by PDJT), and Mike Espy (the Dem and flawed leftover Clinton Admin official).
    Normally, a conservative would be elected by 60% in Mississippi. Yet, McDaniel was the fly in the ointment, again, drawing about 20% of the Repub vote. His supporters are persistent and the old Cruzbots. Cindy received about 41% of vote and Espy about 40% of vote – thus, we are headed for a runoff.
    Soros has already pledged money for turnout and Cory Booker is coming to MS to rally support.
    We had a knock down, drag out fight within our local repub committee today. It was UGLY. Seems that 3/4 of our exec committee are rabid McDaniel fans and refuse to support Hyde Smith. They will not call a meeting for out Club to put up posters, make people aware of the run-off election to turn out our base. They are butthurt.
    Run off election is on November 27th, Tuesday after Thanksgiving and will require motivated people to go to polls. We all know, Soros will provide the “motivation”.
    It’s Alabama all over again.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!

• rharkonen113 says:

Can the committee be destroyed, removed, replaced? How “local” is their purview? How did they get their positions? They would the Democrat be elected than a different Republican? Can they explain why?

• rharkonen113 says:

.. they would rather the Democrat be elected than a different Republican?

• daughnworks247 says:

Rharkonen, that was precisely my argument to them.
          Husband going through the by-laws now – feels like an old condo board fight and there is no time for a fight. We have less than three weeks to election day.
          Already HAVE a commitment from the Hyde campaign to come to OUR HOUSE, for a meet and greet – turn out the base in out county.
          My solution = Call the entire list of members, politely explain the impasse, ask for help from those who are willing. If we win, then it will be their win (invested) and if we lose, resulting in a Dem Senator, the leadership will be shamed.
          This is ridiculous.

• The Boss says:

I like the way you and your husband are thinking.
            How many phone calls do you have to make?
            It sounds like a short script to inform people by phone and recruit callers is needed.
            Social media, email, and home-spun flyers might be effective and inexpensive.
            What stinks is the election and Thanksgiving are so close together.
            Your executive committee has issues that many others do, And that stinks too.
            What do people have against winning?
            All the best.

• Need to get POTUS into Mississippi. Cruz needs to be involved too. President Trump helped him in Texas, he should do likewise. But, we are talking about Cruz here. Glad to hear you and your husband are sounding the alarm. We are going to have to get involved locally to fight the Dem takeover in 2020.

• Daughn – this is why the Repubs are losing in towns and counties throughout the US. Thanks to major GOP screw ups like what you described, our formerly Red county is turning Blue, town by town.

The Demon Rats never sleep, they always walk in lockstep. They never quit. And they want to see us dead.

• daughnworks247 says:

It’s making me crazy in my little town.
        Sure, I would love it if Sundance, or Sylvia, BlackKnight, Wolfie, Flep, GrandmaTea, were my Senators, cuz they think like me.
        Here, we have 99% of what the McDaniels supporters want in Hyde Smith and the only alternative is the Clinton Admin retread.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! 😀

I sure wouldn’t mind being a Senator, if it meant I got to call Communists Communists to their faces. My civility would be legendary! 😉

“As my esteemed crypto-communist colleague stated so ironically, and with the most Orwellian clarity, ……..”

• Old Lady says:

I knew nearly everyone was over Chris McDaniel. Hated to see he even got 16%.

• Truthfilter says:

I just drove through Mississippi for the 10-11th time this year. I saw ZERO signs for Smith. I travel frequently along interstate 55 and through Vicksburg, Natchez, etc. along HWY 61. I’m a volunteer for Hyde Smith, btw. It’s as if Mississippi doesn’t know about this election. I emailed Smith and voiced my concerns. No response. I think we need to take over our local and state GOP parties. They aren’t helping. I suspect that this GOP dysfunction and invisibility is happening all over the country and is a factor in why we lost House seats. It infuriates me!

22. Howie says:

New building codes requiring gun ports and armor are needed. These leftist heathens are like renegade indians attacking the settlers in the Old West. People should be allowed to protect their homestead and family with deadly force no questions asked.

23. rharkonen113 says:

For the next Supreme Court pick, it would be great if the administration/Trump used it as a teaching opportunity.

Repeatedly explain in various ways how the fireworks are due to Democrats need to use the Court’s totalitarian power to advance an agenda hostile to America which cannot be advanced any other way, such as by the persuasion needed in Congress to create and pass legislation.

The task of the Supreme Court is to compare laws with the Constitution and rule on their compatibility. There should not be fireworks. Should be boring stuff.

But lots of people just see the Court as “politics” — two interchangeable sides (Republicans and Democrats) fighting over power — when in fact one side uses it to over-turn America, the other to preserve it.

This could be explained many different ways, slipped into interviews, tweets, etc.

Just throwing around buzzwords like “originalist” and “s/he’s got a great record, great intellect” just goes right past people and misses an opportunity to educate, persuade, and win people over.

Every discussion on the topic should focus on how Democrats use the court and why they are doing it vs. Republicans.

24. Not that international observers would help our cause but elections in Africa and war zones are more legit than US elections! SHAME!

25. Citizen 817 says:

26. Every election needs to have federal observers everywhere!
    CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS all over the country!

Legitimate election in Africa:

Illegitimate election in a Banana Republic:

• Howie says:

The party of crime. From illegal aliens to illeagal votes.Nuke them before it is too late.

• Mr Spock says:

Federal observers…right. The Feds vote 95% Democrat and are probably more corrupt than most local election officials.

• Livestreams from every counting location?
        It’s unbelievable that groups of people that have no oversight or have corrupt oversight are in control of our elections with NO way of knowing if they do the job legitimately.

• piper567 says:

In my State there have been very successful methods put in place to exclude R vote-counting oversight.
          If you volunteer to observe, you are highly unlikely to be chosen unless you are a registered Dem.
          In Wa State, we have ALL mail-in….and fair observation of the process of counting ballots is impossible except in the red Counties.
          Here we Have had a Gov race stolen…the Dems just kept counting (3x) until they won.
          THEN they certified the Election.
          pretty slick.
          And…nothing was ever done ab it.

27. G. Combs says:

LCSmom says:
    “But it’s probably too late, as they’ve had days to manufacture additional votes with no way to determine which ones are real and which ones are fraudulent.”
    ….

If there are MORE VOTES than adult residents then INVALIDATE the election results for that county.

Allow a do over with ID, fingerprints and proof of residency.

FIGHT IT all the way to the Supreme Court if need be. We can not continue to allow the COMMUNISTS to steal our elections and our country.

28. Mr Spock says:

College students accomplish much of this fraud. Students can easily vote in multiple states with impunity. Foreign students are voting and although illegal nothing is being done to them (it would be racist of course). The video below shows how easily a foreign student was issued a Voter ID at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Its happening at campuses all across the nation.

29. SandraOpines says:

I went to bed PISSED over Florida voting fiasco and woke……….. still PISSED if not more PISSED.

At any rate, I have questions:

1. Is there any precedence set on having a recount in 2 counties?
    2. Since the SoE in Broward (Snipes) and Palm Beach be removed since they are Constitutional Officers? I know Sheriffs can…… Sheriff Finch of Liberty County was snatched and then cleared and returned.
    3. What can a Judge do to RIGHT this WRONG? The canvassing boards have limitations I think.

I know this is all left up to Politicians and lawyers………… which doesn’t give me the warm fuzzies. Searching for signs of hope. 😦

30. Mr Spock says:

Brenda Snipes, the corrupt Elections Supervisor in Broward Co, has been accused of election tampering/cheating on many occasions. She has been reprimanded by Judges for her conduct but NEVER PROSECUTED. This is the problem. Slaps on the wrist do not hack it with these cheaters. She should already be in prison or at least have a felony record which would prevent her from running office. Florida’s AG and the DOJ are complicit in this fiasco because they have refused to prosecute. Same holds for the FISA-gate/Silent Coup mess. If left unpunished they will be back too.

• Revelation says:

“She has been reprimanded by Judges for her conduct but NEVER PROSECUTED”

ie She has had many chances to improve her techniques. The fact she is still in post in madness.

31. Hebo Sabe says:

Conservatives are much like the kids who had their lunch money taken away at grade school.

It never changes.

32. Donna in Oregon says:

Please fire Rosenstein tout de suite. The sooner the better. Don’t give the Swamp time to recover.

33. Mr Spock says:

Has Broward Co voter turnout reached 200% yet?

34. Donna in Oregon says:

Fire Rosenstein…..Do it POTUS!!!! You know you want too!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Lady in Red says:

Agree. I am really fed up with the Rosenstein situation. How many meetings have there been when we thought we would see him fired. Still waiting.

35. Republicans only address possible election fraud AFTER the vote and AFTER it is apparent the Dems are attempting to steal “another” one. The horse is out of the barn. Preventing election fraud should have been addressed earlier.

36. burnett044 says:

fyi another one..
    Law enforcement in @PenderCounty_NC is responding to reports of an active shooter at Topsail High School this morning. According to Capt. James Rowell with the Pender County Sheriff’s Office, it is still an active scene. #ILM #Brunsco #Pender #CapeFear

37. Ausonius says:

Kimberley Strassel of the Wall Street Journal finds that Elizabeth Warren (Fauxcahontas) is The Biggest Loser in the recent election, and that Progressives are 0-9 in the election:

Tuesday’s midterms served up mixed results, handing both parties big wins and big losses. It will take some time to sort out what it means. Yet the evening did nonetheless provide one total, complete, unalloyed loser: Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

For a decade Ms. Warren, 69, has been busy trying to remake Washington in her progressive image. Her role in creating a new financial regulatory apparatus gave her outsize influence over the bureaucracy. Her successful 2012 Senate bid gave her a megaphone to rail against “billionaires, bigots and Wall Street bankers”—and Donald Trump. The left begged her to challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016 and rebrand the Democratic Party as a populist, progressive force. Ms. Warren demurred, leaving the field to Bernie Sanders.

She instead carefully designed this year’s midterms as her launchpad to the presidency. Ms. Warren seeded into key races several handpicked progressive protégés, in particular Richard Cordray, former director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (who ran for Ohio governor), and a former law student, Katie Porter (who ran in a California House district). Ms. Warren geared up a shadow war room, built ties with some 150 campaigns, directed millions of fundraising dollars to select candidates, and thereby earned chits. She dispersed staffers to early primary states and crisscrossed the country herself. A week ago she was dominating Ohio headlines at rallies for Mr. Cordray. If Mr. Trump was on the ballot nationally, Ms. Warren was on it in the Buckeye State.

The lead-up to Tuesday had already been brutal for her. Hoping to elbow her way back into the headlines after Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation, Ms. Warren chose in mid-October to release a five-minute video and piles of documentation aimed at proving she really is at least 1/1,024th Native American. The ridicule was ruthless, matched only by the anger Democrats directed at her for distracting from the election.

But Tuesday compounded the disaster. Ms. Porter—who campaigned in Orange County on single-payer health care, expanded Social Security and debt-free college—flamed out to two-term Rep. Mimi Walters. In Ohio, Mr. Cordray lost to Attorney General Mike DeWine. And in Indiana, in what many claimed was the closest of that state’s House races going into the midterm, Republican Rep. Trey Hollingsworth blew out Warren-endorsed Liz Watson, 59% to 41%.

These results reflected a national collapse by progressive candidates. National Journal’s Josh Kraushaar put together a list of nine progressive candidates as a “test” of “lefty strength.” They included gubernatorial candidates Andrew Gillum of Florida and Ben Jealous of Maryland and Leslie Cockburn, who ran in one of Virginia’s most vulnerable Republican congressional districts. They went 0 for 9. Indeed, outside safe Democratic districts, the left-wing movement took a complete bath—including in House races in Nebraska’s Second, New York’s 24th and Pennsylvania’s First districts. Progressive candidates were Democrats’ biggest gift to Republicans Tuesday night.

But by far the biggest repudiation of Ms. Warren was in her own liberal state. She endorsed a ballot initiative that would have mandated nurse-to-patient ratios in hospitals; voters destroyed it, 70% to 30%. She rallied for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jay Gonzalez, who lost to Republican Gov. Charlie Baker by 34 points. And while Ms. Warren dispatched her own Senate challenger on Tuesday, she underperformed the state’s top Republican. Some 1.7 million voters went for Mr. Baker; 1.6 for Ms. Warren.

She put on a brave face Wednesday, when she told a crowd at Brown University that many Democrats coming to Washington ran “on a very progressive agenda that government is an important part of our lives.” She failed to mention that nearly all of them won in deep-blue districts that would have voted for a ferret with a D next to its name. These are not areas that win the presidency. The center-left think tank Third Way reports its team watched “every one of the 967 ads that Democrats ran in competitive House districts since Labor Day, and just two candidates mentioned either Medicare-for-all or single payer.” Both lost.

Elections have a way of clearing the board, bringing forth new faces that eclipse those from prior cycles. That—along with Ms. Warren’s terrible night—is what should concern her. Democrats didn’t get the blue wave they wanted, but they are still fired up to beat Mr. Trump in 2020. And they showed a thirst for new names and personalities that might get them there. The Democratic bench has over this past year become wider and deeper—Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Andrew Cuomo, Eric Holder, Kirsten Gillibrand, Deval Patrick, Michael Bloomberg.

Ms. Warren? She is looking more like old news.

Write to kim@wsj.com.

Appeared in the November 9, 2018, print edition.

• Problem is “moderate” democrats all over the country won races. They oppose our agenda as much. Democrats succeeded in running a lot of moderate candidates.far left progressives are the loudest but are not that important. We can beat them across America easily. The real enemy are nice looking smooth talking democrats. They will oppose the Trump agenda as much.
      None of the ANTIFA and socialist attacks stuck to them.

• Ms. Lizzie is on record claiming credit for starting the Occuoy Wall St. movement (That’s a lie, because it was astroturfed by 0bama’s people), but nevertheless, there are hours and hours of footage of these economic illiterates fighting cops, defecating in public, setting fires, vandalizing private property and generally acting like the troglodyte scum they are and it should be hung around Warren’s neck should she ever become a serious candidate for the White House. The ads showing her boasting about OWS and the destruction wrought by these idiots would blow her out of the water.

38. Dora says:

Federal judge blocks construction of Keystone XL pipeline

39. Mr Spock says:

The media is already spinning this as Rick Scott being a whiner and sore loser, even though he hasn’t yet lost but they know he probably will. Scott and his state AG Pam Bondi are fools in many ways for not proactively dealing with this, particularly with the history of Broward Co election rigging. He needed to take strong action and have people in place BEFORE and DURING the election, not three days after it when his lead predictably disappeared.

Remember the tough talk from Scott and Bondi after the Stoneman Douglas school massacre (also Broward Co). They promised to get to the bottom of the corruption in the Sherrif’s department and reports of an illegal conspiracy across the county to not report school incidents and trouble making students so as not to lose federal funding. NOTHING has been done.

40. With Michael Bloomberg as the candidate, is that to draw over uni party GOPe Republicans? I’m trying to figure out why him over Sanders, Biden, Jerry Brown, Starbucks former CEO… sorry can’t remember his name.

• Flashman says:

No, Mr. Bloomberg does not sell well to Democrats, and GOPe outside of NY. He doesnt know it maybe, to much money and yes men. I think Jerry Brown is a little to old to campaign he is 80 I think. I think Beto is the chosen one right now, we will see in a couple of months.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Good answer. I wasn’t even considering Bloomberg as the Dem nominee in my reply below. I see him only playing a 3rd party spoiler role.

• Niagara Frontier says:

It’s a simple plan and is not about any 3rd party candidate winning the presidency. Bloomberg is the most likely “chosen” for the task because he has more money than the other possibilities. He can finance his own campaign.

All that’s needed is to draw enough votes away to change what would be a Trump state to a Dem state for that state’s electoral college votes. It doesn’t take much either. A few thousand votes in a few pre-selected precincts is all that’s needed.

In Carter vs. Ford (1976) a switch of 3,687 votes in Hawaii and 5,559 votes in Ohio from Carter to Ford would have resulted in Ford winning the election with 270 electoral votes.

But President Trump isn’t Ford, and it will be much harder for the opposition to play this electoral game. It doesn’t mean they won’t try. In fact, I guarantee it.

• Revenant says:

Many democrats from NY do not like Bloomberg (especially the teacher’s union).

I don’t think he will be the Democrat nominee.

41. Suzanne says:

Morning all… here’s some good news for your Friday morning… Rick Scott has filed lawsuits against Broward and Palm Beach election commissioners who are still “finding” ballots for Senator, Governor, and Agricultural Commissioner. Rubio screaming about this too and PDJT has sent law enforcement down there to “look into” this matter

42. Mr Spock says:

ELIMINATE EARLY VOTING COMPLETELY!!! States without it have way fewer, if any, problems counting votes and declaring winners within a few hours after the polls close. If you cannot vote on election day TOO BAD.

It was created for the express purpose of giving democrats more time & opportunity for electoral mischief in the first place.

• thetrain2016 says:

Early voting is not a problem in Florida. Voting in person is bulletproof. Even absentee voting is well thought through and easily verifiable. What Broward and Palm Beach counties are doing is scanning “custom made” provisional ballots into the system and claiming they’re verified.

• Mr Spock says:

“Souls to the Polls” gives the Dems a huge advantage in Florida and other early voting states. Most of these lazy voters would never normally vote and must be bribed with something (free breakfast, free cigs, perhaps drugs in some not so nice neighborhoods, or a few bills) to get their a**es on a bus to the polling place. While not a logistical problem it certainly is a problem. Also, I would suggest that early voting gives corrupt election officials like Brenda Snipes a pretty good heads-up on how many “custom made” ballots they will need after the election is over.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Mr Spock:

What’s even more maddening is that they’ll
          admit to it. Only after the fact, on “approved”
          media venues.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution used to
          write ( with a wink and a nudge) about
          “walking around money” after many local
          elections. Mainly mayoral and bond levies.

• booger71 says:

It would need to be a grass roots effort in each state that allows it to change the State Constitution

43. screwauger says:

I never considered myself to be one that was suffering from BCS (Battered Conservative Syndrome). Each time SD would write about it or mention it, to me it was always “the other guy” he must be referring to.

After this week, and the thoughts I have been having, I am a Battered Conservative.

I need to step away as the thoughts creeping in are of a nature that this/they cannot be defeated, will eventually morph this Country to what they value and, it seems futile to care or try any further to educate my fellow Man. These are not my beliefs but they are certainly some of the places my mind has wandered this week. I’m tired, we all are and though I can see the pluses from Tuesday, to already hear Pelosi’s new confidence makes me want to puke or worse.

We’ll pull through and I will find a better mental platform but just want to note my epiphany. The battering is subtle, but it batters none the less.

Stay strong Treepers! See ya after the Holidays!!

• mdaush says:

Screwauger, a Patriot. Don’t let the bastards get you down. As long as you have President Trump, you are in the game.

• screwauger says:

Thanks and while true, watching these a**holes marching in Maine to ward off any end to the Mueller SC has me flabbergasted that there are so many people that have “bought in” or are such sycophants that even today, are talking of Russian meddling in Trumps election. Again thanks. I’ve been under the weather with the flu and pretty much everything “bites” today. LOL I’ve had 3 grandsons born in the past 16 months. I will keep fighting for them but I feel beaten (and no I am not concern trolling). I sincerely hope I am not alone in my feelings. I perhaps should have adhered to SD’s wise words “…allowing frustration from a well-bitten tongue to reach the typeset. It is better to “respond” [think (logically) and pray (spiritually)] than to “react.””

• andrew1979 says:

best of luck… hate to say it but maine is done, stick a fork in it. for all folks in aine and nationwide i would seriously consider having more children for a while until you decide that this is the type of world you want them to be in. i understand people love kids and all but things are getting real fast. there are more activists here than you can imagine. 5 mueller protests within 50 miles of me yesterday. gun control legislature and governor just elected.

maine is done.

and i am not being a negative nancy. i am a realist. this is decades of erosion now sweeping us all off our feet and we didn’t even pay attention till it was too late. there seems to be very few avenues of recourse also so everyone hang tight.

• screwauger says:

No, you’ve hit my mental nail on the head. You wrote what I feel. I have always prided myself on being a realist and what you see is what I see. The news had some mother on from Cali this a.m. “I don’t want another damn prayer, I want gun control.” Actually it may have been closer to home, I wasn’t paying attention. That kind of narrative engineering down to the local letter news affiliates is what they are good at, it’s what works and Maine’s new Gov. will be reversing LePages constitutional carry laws before her china is brought the the Blaine House. My gut churns just typing it.
            Power be to God and Trump. Like I just told a friend, the Left wants a civil war. If that’s what the goal is, let’s do it now before it gets dumped on my kids and grankids. I am ready to fight, just to sit here and be battered by the in your face hypocrisy and corruption.

• Lanna says:

We all falter at times. The odds may be against us but aren’t insurmountable. A core tenet of the American spirit is a belief that we CAN win, we WILL find a way to succeed, and we NEVER give up. We may have to step back for a short time and regroup, but we bounce back stronger than ever.

This may help:

http://www.ushistory.org/paine/crisis/c-01.htm (The Crisis, December 23, 1776 “These are the times that try men’s souls . . .”)

• bkrg2 says:

Enjoy your break and the holidays.
      Come back when you are refreshed and ready to fight the insane left

44. jack says:

Can the FBI be called in to investigate corruption/fraud in voting? Is it a federal crime? I’m not sure, does anyone know?

• Wendy says:

Do we trust FBI? They were in a tank with the MSM during fake bomb fiasco. We still don’t know what “energetic material” FBI referred to.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

• ltravisjr says:

Ballots are being kept and transported in Rubbermaid storage bins like last year’s Christmas decorations? WTH! Seriously?? Could we at least have some sort of secure “official”, lockable boxes for this? That alone would remove a bunch of fraud possibility. Good grief…

• Yes total bs – boxes prepostioned preelection so innocent dupe ( here the teacher ) left to “discover” them after the election – come on the Dems have been using that old trick since Tamney hall days of 1880s

• MM says:

Agree nycjoe…………

• Your Tour Guide says:

Someone needs to do some digging into how
        this gal is tied into Brenda Snipes ( or anybody
        on the elections board). It also possible that
        she’s an innocent dupe.

“Provisional Ballot Box?” Why would that appear
        in a polling place after election day. Labeled
        so that whoever found them would know what they
        were.

This is like watching an old “Batman” episode.
        “Let’s find the crook’s lair on our giant lighted
        lucite map of Gotham City, Robin!”

(Walks across Bat Cave to prop)
        GIANT LIGHTED LUCITE MAP OF GOTHAM
        CITY

46. PInky1920 says:

Here’s their blue wave they swore they would get…it’s easy to forget who these criminals really are. They’ll do ANYthing to “win”. They are completely unafraid and unhinged.

47. Dora says:

What Buchanan has been warning about for years, has come true.

48. Troublemaker10 says:

• Pat Frederick says:

too bad they can’t monitor all the states, not just Florida…have a feeling Florida is not an isolated case!

• Mr Spock says:

Definitely Arizona. A MONSTER dump of votes for Sinema yesterday came from Pima Co (Tuscon), a university town. Same thing happened in Wisconsin. Walker was slightly ahead early Wed AM until final vote tallies came from LaCrosse and Madison (both university towns). Illegal voting is rampant on college campuses and it is of course encouraged by the whacko liberal administrators at these schools.

49. AAG Whitaker could become our most epic Attorney General in history, and I’m not exaggerating.

Enjoy Tracy Beanz’s research into what he’s gone after as head of FACT, when he had zero power and was personally exposed … both during and after the Obama Administration.

Be sure to unroll and review all 38 entries, including Tracy’s video at item 38!

50. Marian says:

I’m all in with ending early voting. Also think you need to return to paper ballots. I’m good with voter id, but it needs up to date voter rolls. Fake id’s can be made up for the illegals and dead. Pity we can’t have it attached to taxes or social security.