Senior White House Adviser Kellyanne Conway holds an impromptu media availability to discuss current events and the White House preparations for the two-year political siege.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

408 Responses to Kellyanne Conway Discusses Preparations for The Political Siege of the White House…

1. kinthenorthwest says:

When does this stop….
    Kellyanne’s husband George Conwaywrote a horrid hit piece about Trump…It is her husband that has been spreading that : “Trump replacing Sessions with Whitaker is illegal”

• Peoria Jones says:

Yeah, this isn’t even amusing like Mary Matalin and James Carville. I’ve always liked Kellyanne, but this doesn’t work. Something is wrong here, and it needs to be fixed.

BTW, why does it seem Kellyanne and Pamela Lee are morphing? Not only are they starting to look more alike, but they also sound alike. Weird.

• Marsha Frey says:

I’ve been sick of Kellyanne’s husband for a very long time. A “fat toad” who believes he is relevant. If Kellyanne can’t get a hold on him, he obviously has no respect for her — either dump him or get out of the White House — you can’t have it both ways, Kellyanne.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Today at work I’m only see headlines of Last Refugee, It was dark purple if I try to read it
        Yahoo news was really scary with all its talk of impeachment, and getting rid trump, and then the two elections all of sudden are in question.

• Marsha Frey says:

Yahoo is a site I never go to – haven’t trusted it for a long time. Remember the media’s way of controlling – is “fear”. It’s going to get a lot worse but hang in there – good usually will triumph over evil – but evil always has to have it’s day.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Sad part is I come here and the new was really not that much better so now I play my games.

• fuzzi says:

Miss you on Twitter, kin…

• Marsha Frey says:

I noticed your “picture” with your Avatar. We had a great friend who was the liaison (McDonnell Douglas) with the IDF for 8 years for the F-15 aircraft. We met him later and he had many memorabilia from Israel he shared with us including the pin in your picture. A treasure for us.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I have always wanted to go to Israel to see not only the Christian sites but see some of the Jewish history ….Now I fear going in the countries in that area .

• Marsha Frey says:

Agree! I love history and there is a lot of it Israel. Most people have an interest no matter their religion. Years ago I was fortunate to attend an Old Testament class that really piqued my interest in the land. So much today is happening there too. But I wouldn’t travel there.

• kinthenorthwest says:

A Jewish co-worker of mine went there in the 1990s to visit her son…She notice boards on the bus when they were traveling someplace (can’t remember where ) She did ask but no one gave her an answer…Son said you will see…At a certain point the boards with up….Bus was lucky, but they did get fired at…she said she saw over a dozen bullets holes in the bus when they got back the Jerusalem where her son lived.

• Marsha Frey says:

Life in Israel must be stressful – yet they seem very happy and prosper. I’ve had many friends/family who have visited and loved their time there. I haven’t had the privilege and at 79 probably won’t go — but I do find the history of that region exciting and I see much of the biblical writings repeated again and again. This has been a wonderful exchange – thanks.

• Gregory J Ferguson says:

People are writing harsh and nasty words about Kelly-Anne Conway here which is unfortunate. She is a brilliant talent in the White House, tough, articulate and a big Trump supporter. Criticize her performance by all means, but her family life, that’s just plain wrong.

Yes her husband is a fat asshat, we hate him for his articles and his views. We hate him more for the appalling optics and shadow he casts over Kelly-Anne. The family dynamics we can speculate on, but seriously that is no-ones business but their own.

The fact Trump has Kelly-Anne working for him (and she is one of a kind) is what this movement is about. Only Marxists would fire her over ideologocal differences with her husband. Trump would and should only fire her over performance issues or if there was evidence she had shared information she shouldn’t have with her husband.

Those events clearly haven’t happened. So enough of the Marxist style ideological purge “because your husband isn’t a conservative”. That’s not the way conservatives roll.

• American Male says:

“That’s not the way conservatives roll.”?

Cuck much?

It’s because of your way of thinking and people like you that we have failed as a party for decades to achieve yuuge victories, it’s why Sen. Joseph McCarthy’s crusade to root out traitors was undermined by members of his own party. That’s why save for Donald J. Trump being victorious in 2016 and the piddly few senate victories on Tuesday we always lose.

It’s far past time for us to deal with the lily-livered, handwringing, members of our party, we must eradicate the “cuck” infestation within our ranks once and for all. I say we must administer an enormous enema to the GOP expelling all who don’t have the stones for the fight or who act in traitorous ways starting with Kelly Anne’s and her rolly-polly husband, along with Willard “King of the Rats” Romney, Stuart “Say It With A Lisp” Stevens, Eric “Cucky” Erickson of Dead State online magazine (he killed it) and the rest of the Never Trumpers then finally every other elected official/member of the party leadership at local/county/state/regional/national levels who refuses to embrace “Trumpism”.

Our nation is in the midst of a (“cold” but steadily heating up) Civil War in case you don’t know it, you’re either with us, the Nationalists, or against us.

• cubanbelicoso says:

Her husband should have enough respect for his wife, not to demean her employer, especially when her employer is the President of the United States.

Wise Up.

• Super Elite says:

My situation is somewhat similar to Kellyannes’ in that I can no longer speak of my president to him. But I have known for a long time before Mr. Trump became president that this election would break up family and friends. However I have also known for a long time that family and friends are broken up when truth and lies collide.

• Me says:

Yes exactly! Frankly if he were my husband, I would be fit to be tied and worried about MY job. He should be more respectful of her position.

• TigerBear says:

Thank you!! 👏🏽👍🏽👍🏽
        He is an albatross to her. Yet she doesn’t step away from President Trump. She just accepts her husbands assinine hits on President Trump! Use to really have respect for her….buther other half is killing it!!

• Mark L. says:

He is jealous of her success, power.

• Annie Ok says:

I will say that Kellyanne looks totally different from what she looked like 2 years ago. She looks strained, she looks sick, she looks pale. Her marriage must be on the line. She has what, 5 children? Of course they are almost grown,but this must be dividing their family horribly. Her husband must be horribly jealous and vindictive toward Trump. If Trump fires him, he could split up the marriage. If not, he has a virtual insider working against him. This is a terrible situation for that poor woman, her household is probably bitterly divided. Her family no longer is her support. Horrible!

• kinthenorthwest says:

Interesting — my thoughts when I saw the article..

• bertdilbert says:

I was not going to say anything but you are right. She is being eaten from the inside. Not sure what her husband does for a living but the only thing that pays is writing crap about Trump.

If she is not able to resolve what is going on, she is not going to make another 2 years.

• Buck says:

If I recall, she wasn’t even planning on working in the WH at the beginning.
        Surely she will move on by years end, let her work with the campaign if she wants. Her husband is so subversive to this administration it should be treated as a threat.

• lemmus1 says:

…first thing I thought when the video started …how much she has aged …she is still as sharp as a blade but the strain is more than visible in her face

• TigerBear says:

She needs to step down and her hubby fired if he is working in the Trump admin. IMO

Many of us have had enough of him and I have come to realize we don’t need her so desperately we should accept the baggage she has!

• Jimmy Jack says:

Pray for her age her family. Including the husband.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

You are very correct, and we should never belittle or minimize the strains and pains of marital conflict, but KC is no newcomer to this line of work, and she knew her husband’s opinions and personality long before volunteering to work for President Trump……she’s a big girl who’s going to have to work this out herself, whichever route she chooses. Let’s all hope her personal problems do not somehow inadvertently effect the president or his decisions…..

• Conway was great. Media couldn’t keep up with her.
      Recusal- The musical.
      Her husband has been shooting off since minute one. So what.
      We’ve got a game.

• not2worryluv says:

How can Kelly Ann Conway have any face value when she is literally sleeping with the enemy?

It would be like Melania trashing President Trump every day.

I don’t like it at all.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Will say, at first I was like, isn’t she one of Trump’s top people. I really thought I had had a major brain fart. Even looked it up..

• Jimmy Jack says:

I truly don’t understand Kelkyannes role in this.

• It won’t stop. PDJT had better get his AG loaded for bear, and start issuing subpoenas and sticking it to the Deep State and Democrats in DC generally.

Hit them first, and hit them as hard as you can, like punching an MS-13 gang member who’s swinging a chain at your head in an alley.

• Moe Grimm says:

He’s been that way since I discovered he was alive married to KAC. Note too that he was invisible at the inauguration Ball and danced with this cucks wife… I remember President Trump saying to her: “Come up here up here baby”. And they danced. She looked great in a long red gown. That mut she’s married to I’m sure hasn’t been the same since. I bet it’s still eating him alive near two years later. PDT is adept at spotting numales and gl0balh0m0pfhagottry. I can’t imagine what it’s like between the two of them under that matrimonial roof. They have kids between them too. Love Kelly Ann though. Hell, what American man wouldn’t. Thank God I have a few like her in my family. One is a near dead ringer for her in every way.

• Why is that guy free-riding on his wife’s rep?
      Douche bag.

• AH_C, Boofer says:

From a psyops perspective, it stirs the pot forcing the msm to hype the issue. The more it’s hyped, the more moderates tune in. The more they see, the more they #walkaway.

Rinse and repeat until 2020.

Reagan got around media filters by taking control of interviews and talking directly to the people. Trump does the same plus his mastery of Twitter amplifiers his messaging. MAGA.

2. apfelcobbler says:

Ali Alexander is putting together a team of volunteers to protest the stealing of Senate and other seats. It’s partly panic over RBG that is driving Leftie desperation to flip as many seats as possible. StopTheSteal is the hashtag

Please see his Periscope broadcast or contact him on Twitter if you can donate or help on the ground.

BTW, he says the WH knows about this.

• Apfelcobbler says:

Here’s Ali’s tweet about his mobilization efforts:

• Buck says:

Seems as if most people have given up on AZ as if that election was clean?
        This “operation” wasnt limited to Florida folks.

• Moe Grimm says:

The GOPe is where they always are at this time. Getting concession speeches ready which go like this: “The voters have spoken and I pledge to work with my colleague to….”. At this point a dead beat I know by heart. This is the essence of the deadly, now existential threat we face on the way to something very, very, ugly. Watch the Squeaker Ryan and Michelle McConnelle & Co. “leadership” bend clean over and take it up the chute in FL. and AZ. to throat level again with nary a reach around offered. Again. Oh, and I don’t have one (1) damn penny for this “ali” whoever he is. That’s what I voted all these years for THEM to do. Now it’s for ME to donate for them to do what their counterparts do with ease? F. U. And I’m not going anywhere. I will fight from where I am. DOes it dawn on anyone else that after all this President has done, with a knife at the base of his spine… Economy, foreign relations; NKOR negotiation; middle east relations (he danced under Arab swords in Riyadh with over 30 Muslim nations; Israel relations the best they’ve ever been, the attempt to at good relations with Russia which is far less a threat than communist China every step thwarted by his own “party” and of course the ‘Muh Principles gang led by Schumer and Palsi, five (5) hostages released in less than 2 yrs (THINK USMC Sgt. Tahmooressi in MX); , work to secure border; NAFTA renegotiated, China being put in check on trade and in S. China Sea; and much more – THIS IS HOW AMERICA SAYS THANK-YOU. Over 50% of this Country wants socialism… and never forget, a socialist is an impatient communist. Really time to lose the delusion. We’re in very serious trouble.

• cali says:

@apfelcobbler: The left always in perpetuity of outrage will be exploding as RBG is retiring and her resignation in the pipeline. Not surprising to us but devastating to the other side. There’s that!
      I loved her statement when briefly addressing Justice Kavanaugh and the lies foisted on a public. Right in the middle as she was speaking she also said to the reporter(s) this about Kavanaugh: “you all have not apologized yet….”!

Look anyone knowing how president Trump operates knows that he always offers an olive branch. If I were the democrats I would take it but we know they’ll do just the opposite: jamming up their time with useless investigations. It’s their nature.
      Impeachment? Really? They don’t have the votes in the senate to do that although they are attempting to steal AZ, GA, FL and NC. Who knows what happened in Montana – no way did Tester win unless the usual shenanigans took place like they did in so many other places.

President Trump already warned the dems letting them know that two can play that game. He means what he says and says what he means.
      President Trump is 10 steps ahead while taking no sh$t from them period. He is too busy being our Thor because he has a very big hammer ready to swing and drop! 🙂

3. Sherri Young says:

More Florida shenanigans.

4. History Teaches says:

Florida is the absolute red line with me.

If this blatant, slow motion fraud reaches it’s intended conclusion then “count me out” (to quote Samuel Goldwyn) as a believer in swamp draining. And from maintaining faith that real lasting change can be established under this administration.

Stealing this and any other state after the fact is the most public sign of insurrection.

Time is running out in this term, and a second term is looking like it will be exponentially more problematic to win. Especially with a flipped Senate reduced because of fraud. Until there are arrests the criminals keep winning and exerting their influence.

Putting in a temporary AG means nothing till he delivers results that actually matter. And are punitive.

This game is getting redundant and stupid. Always placing hope on what may come next, but doesn’t. The carrot dangling in front of the donkey. Lucy holding the football. 64 D chess, the fifty thousand sealed indictments, ‘trust the plan,’ Horowitz, Huber, tick tock, white hats, Page and Ohr singing like birds, congressional subpoenas, ‘wait till after the midterms ‘ and on and on.

In the meantime Mueller will still deliver a report that will do long term damage, even if totally based on irrelevancies and conjecture. The talking points will be part of the new narrative leading to 2020. He will walk away with honor and respect from his supporters and seamlessly become even richer and more esteemed in the swamp. The same with his pitbulls and henchmen. The ‘small group’ plotters will quietly land on their feet and be viewed as martyrs and Patriots for the cause.

The evil congressional creatures endured two years on the sidelines sniping and demonizing, but now are back with even more venom and plans for chaos. The MSM are even worse now. Soros, Bloomberg, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, academia, the thugs and their masters are emboldened and salivating.

Internationally, I wouldn’t be surprised to see stalling and delays trying to wait out two more years and hope for a different administration.

The first two years were the best hope for real long lasting change. Sessions essentially ruined everything by letting the inmates run the asylum. The majority of the GOP hated Trump for disturbing their private club. Except for a handful, most have obstructed and gone out of their way to make his job more difficult.

At the moment, lawlessness is winning over law, regardless of how it’s phrased. Until there is uniquivocal defense of the law and punishment for crimes then everything else is theater. Nothing else matters.

5. Yes, very good question- where the hell is the damn GOP? Our President Trump goes all out to drag these incompetent jerks over the finish line and they can’t even save their own useless skins.

6. Gregory J Ferguson says:

People, please remember Trump is POTUS. Trump wins, he doesn’t lose.

Trump is 100 times smarter than me. But I do know he signed an EO giving the White House broad powers to make decisions and take actions about foreign election interference.

From early October both POTUS and Pence were letting it be known far and wide their concern China was interfering in the midterms. Google “China interference in US election”

I don’t know anything apart from from this. I’m just saying…

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Gillum is a Maoist, but I will tell you – CHINA is very, very, very sneaky, and they really avoid having a Chinese face do ANY of their dirty work. They are extremely hard to catch, and their white, black and brown minions will NOT give them up. They flow the money to the people they need to profit, and they ruin those who get in their way. Think THE CLINTONS. You don’t see ANY Chinese faces around them any more. That ended years ago. But yet – well – it’s obvious who she helps.

The best way to deal with China is simply to STRIKE them, whether you have the evidence in hand or not. If you suspect them, it was them. If you don’t suspect them, it is PROBABLY them.

When they try to make American 1 hit American 2, don’t hit each other – hit CHINA.

I would say that, as long as the Dems are being nasty, then – in the words of POTUS – China isn’t ready for a deal. When China reins in the Dems, stops pushing the Norks, and is begging for TRULY fair and reciprocal trade, THEN China is ready for a deal. Otherwise, let them eat cheap and breakable parts and tools, and Venezuelan IOUs, until they are ready for a deal.

And if the Dems get worse, then China needs MOAR TARIFFS.

7. Thank you Univ.-Educated-[WHITE]-Women. YOU Overwhelmingly voted DEMOCRAT & allowed this CRAP to Happen.

• Logger says:

White, female, college-educated here. I have never nor would I ever vote Democrat. With that said, I don’t find your comment offensive in the least. This recent turn of events is angering and disheartening. It’s kept me up most the night.

• WSB says:

No point in feeding the you know who’s.

I am in the same group as you are.

This election on Tuesday was a complete fraud. We do not expect much in New York, However, I am beginning to question our own House election here. In a sea of red, how did Maloney get back in? Our Republican candidate’s internals showed him ahead right before the election. By seven points. Our state Senator is barely holding on to her seat right now.

I am now shaking my own head over all of this. I keep coming back to Nancy Pelosi the day before, smuggly confident that the Democrats would win all.

I am SICK of being held hostage in a ransacked country.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Look at Hillary on 10/23 saying she was going to FL to “make sure” the votes were there. She was admitting she was there fo rig it.

• WSB says:

You bet, and her cabal probably never thought to have the amount of ballots preprinted in the areas Donald Trump won, the monster vote was so overwelming.

They were at the printing presses this time.

I keep saying we should subpoena the
            printers. Aren’t there any guidlines for quantities?

• Jimmy Jack says:

Technically it’s true though. That demographic is costing republicans their suburban stronghold. Throw in AFFH and all that’s left red is rural.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Up worried sick too btw.

• Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

#meToo

• Jimmy Jack says:

Not this one but I get your point.

• Judith says:

The point is elections were STOLEN. How can any of their excuses/statistics be believed at this point?

8. Countrywatch says:

You might like this: very short, but a great message. The People’s Champion:

• Logger says:

If they steal the Senate, what will we do? What if Romney defects, formally or informally, like the new McCain? Ugh. I regret my votes for McCain, Romney and Ryan. Palin is the other real conservative.

• churchmouse says:

Don’t regret your previous votes. They were the GOP candidates at the time.

We all knew they were less than perfect at the time but were still better than the alternative (even though he won two terms).

• Judith says:

We should have primaried them the hell out when we had the chance. Instead we passively accepted the unacceptable. Yes we were idiots. We didn’t have to choose between horrible and horrible.

So what will we do now? Wait for the GOP to fix everything for us? Vote for whichever hacks they push in front of us next time? If there even is a next time? Agenda 21.. 👋 Hello

• churchmouse says:

‘We should have primaried them the hell out when we had the chance.’ They were the best at the time.

I watched the Republican Convention in 2012. What a sorry collection of speakers (pols) they featured on the night Romney got the nomination. And those were their best. (I could not believe Romney chose Paul Ryan, who looked unfit for the VP post. Then again, he probably did not have much choice.)

When has the GOP had a decent chairman in recent memory? They are all duds. It’s time for Ronna to go.

I wish the President had some influence on the Republican National Committee.

I would have suggested writing to the GOP, but I do not think it would do any good. One’s letter would find its way to the round file pretty quickly. They don’t care, which is sad. I guess they have a comfy bubble there: a small club of people with connections.

This is why they do not have a GOTV programme. They don’t care if they win or lose.

I wish they would make Scott Presler party chairman. Wow, the Republicans could win elections left, right and center. Maybe winning is too much like work for them.

There will be a next time, but the problems will be a) re-districting and b) unabated voter fraud.

I’m sorry I don’t have a solution, Judith, but can fully empathise with the situation. I think even getting involved at a local level with the party would be fraught for most Treepers. They would be silenced or ignored, sadly.

Sorry I could not be upbeat about the GOP as an organisation.

• Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

True.

• True, but how can it be changed, peacefully?

At this point, even getting more people to get off their couches despite knowing the gopE is corrupt and self-serving is not likely to catch up to the leftist fraud going on…

So, what’s the answer going to be to stop this madness and actually move forward with a Constitutional Republic? Peacefully… I should add.

• fuzzi says:

Love it! That’s one I’d missed.

9. wodiej says:

LOL, how many men would allow their wives and girlfriends to tell them what to do? Please, be serious. How do you know what kind of marriage KC has? She has to keep things calm at home for the sake of appearance in her job as a part of Trump’s team. That doesn’t mean she even likes her husband. Calm down.

10. Michael Jones says:

Playing by the rules doesn’t seem to be working, kinda like that arms deal we just dropped. Time to quit being Mr. Niceguy, and KICK SOME ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Lactantius says:

Thomas Paine – December 23, 1776

“THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.(…..) There are cases which cannot be overdone by language, and this is one. There are persons, too, who see not the full extent of the evil which threatens them; they solace themselves with hopes that the enemy, if he succeed, will be merciful. It is the madness of folly, to expect mercy from those who have refused to do justice; and even mercy, where conquest is the object, is only a trick of war; the cunning of the fox is as murderous as the violence of the wolf, and we ought to guard equally against both.”

Read and heed the words of Thomas Paine. He wrote of tumultuous times when “crisis” created “panic” and “panic” bred “doubt” and doubters ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered.” The DemonizingRats have been engaging in the tyranny of undermining the rule-of-law in the United States for many, many years. Why would they do that? The ultimate conceit of the DemonizingRats is that their elite understanding of how to compose the symphony of harmony and bliss will soothe whatever ails a troubled society.

Rahm Emauel explained to the Wall Street Journal (Nov. 11, 2009): “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. … This crisis provides the opportunity for us to do things that you could not before.” This is Machiavellian advice and it is neither true nor false. As the bumper sticker says: “Shit Happens.” Chaos and panic are “advantage zones” where the powerful combat one another for control of the outcome. The DemonizingRats run in with their fairy tale model of socialism, their imperious sloganeering (“Yes We Can”) implying insufficient imagination by the Republicans and charges of too much sludge in pipes caused by the greedy rich. The establishment Republicans pooh-pooh it and blush.

In 1776, George Washington was the steady rock without wavering conviction or weakness of spirit and health. Today, President Donald J. Trump is our George Washington. We are at war and the population is nearly equally divided between those who follow the rule of law and the Constitution and those who buy the notion that fairy tales do come true if you just dream extra sincerely.

The DemonizingRats dare not speak the truth. They will cheat at the ballot box, they want to drag as many useful idiots to the polls as they can get, they want to redistribute wealth and feed their needy minions with a full diet of “hope’n’change” hoopla. They want to be the elite who silences those who don’t play nice with them on their terms.

If the DemonizingRats had anything of substance to offer, we could have an open and honest debate about it. But that is the furthest thing from their modus operandi.

We must not fall prey to doubt, jumping into every little pissing contest and lose sight of the war while we skirmish over trivial stuff.

And it certainly doesn’t help to start carping about Senior White House Adviser Kellyanne Conway’s husband or the choices POTUS is making or whether and how to fight in the gutter with gutter snipes. Those are all distractions and they are tests of our dedication to winning the battle and winning the war.

President Donald J. Trump wakes each morning to new realities which he must address as he best sees fit. The pundits on the left and the right will give him plenty of meaningless flak to fill the air without us turning all wobbly on him.

President Donald J. Trump said that he can negotiate with the DemonizingRats on legislation or he can give it right back to them if they decide to go low. Going after impeachment is a political strategy. President Donald J. Trump will fight fire with fire and he is willing to battle the DemonizingRats using their own methods. No matter what, the MSM will spew their firehose diarrhea bigotry at President Donald J. Trump 24/7. The arena in which bullying and backstabbing are the rules is not a pretty place. But if that is the DemonizingRat choice, President Donald J. Trump will give as good and better than he gets.

• As long as we are focused on demonizing rats only nothing will change.

All that 98% of them are will continue to be globalist puppets until they are drawn and quartered for treason and sedition against the nation and its people.

Period.

• Lactantius says:

We are not solely focused on the DemonizingRats. President Donald J. Trump is busy Making America Great Again.

We are beginning to shift away from selling services to one another and rebuilding our production economy which hires labor to add value to manufacturing products which we consume to make our lives easier and more productive. This is how surplus capital becomes available and the economy grows.

If we must have a plan to “draw and quarter 98% of those who are globalist puppets” we had best consult the Nazis or the Maoists ASAP as that kind of government planned genocide within its population takes specialists. Count me out. If we get down to hand to hand and door to door combat, I will reconsider.

• The reality of feral reserve ownership of the American economy, i.e. globalism, is one that must be dealt with. Surely you don’t think only the CoC traitors own the swamp monsters, do you?

My point was and will be until no longer necessary that of UNIPARTY. Two wings of one globalist controlled vulture pecking away at the nearly bare bones of American’s finances, prosperity, and happiness all the while NOTHING gets done about it.

IF it isn’t corrected by whatever means are necessary we will either be slaves to the beast system they’ve built forever or it will take that “hand to hand combat” and much worse to end the tyranny of economic terrorism and total enslavement by the “government” now owned by the economic terrorists.

12. Chuck Stephens says:

A good start would be to get the RNC to answer the phones? I called there twice this week to get info on Pa. volunteer programs for this State and there is no answer and no return call. Checked and DNC answers immediately with info.

13. rustybritches says:

THe Obama’s are out causing trouble for Our President The Liberal lefty judge just stopped the construction on the Key Stone pipe line, and The President called Kelly anns husband Mr kelly ann and so he is more than aware of what a jerk this guy is and I guess if it means anything to her and she wants to keep her marriage together then she needs to stop working for the President
    I have lost all of my family and that is the price that some pay but I am willing to do what I think is right for the first time in my life, I never asked any of my family to stop supporting that Idiot Obama

but I will not stop supporting the President and I am passionate about helping him in any way that I can and I am sorry about the election but they should have known they were going to do this and its sad that DHS sent people to just 19 states and apparently they were not much help because the Dems took the amount of votes that they did and we have always just given up
    so this morning I am going to asked all of those GOP people who were running in the house and those who only lost by a few points should now go back and tell them that you are demanding a recount of all the votes and have a GOP person there to help count maybe the Dems didnt really take the house after all.. Time to hand it back to the people

14. milktrader says:

Just watched.

What an elegant lady

15. NCPatrick says:

Kelly Anne has a serious problem and she knows it — we are all seeing the decline in her physical appearance and I’m sure this is not lost on the President either. I was very shocked when I saw her husband the first time as I never would have put those two together, and remember in the early days of the Presidency she was going to move to DC by herself as he had a big law practice in NYC as I recall.

Then that changed and he came to DC himself — where he quickly began to pen critical editorials about his wife’s BOSS! Hey, that is really not done and he seems to be doing this deliberately, to spite her or hurt her. Personally, I’d lose this creep at once as they do not have a marriage and poor Kelly Anne is making herself sick. She is in a terrible position and my heart goes out to her.

16. Mike diamond says:

The Mueller investigation!????russia!!!! My gosh! Until Hillary Clinton is investigated,Loretta lynch,obama,Bill Clinton’s charity,fusion one,bengazi,on and on! We don’t need a russia investigation !

17. SSI01 says:

This is a pretty lady and a smart one. Read somewhere on inauguration evening she broke up a fight between two guys by decking one. Any woman who looks like her and can land a punch like that automatically gets respect.

Her husband should appreciate her more. You don’t embarrass your spouse like that. They need a physical separation for a while, maybe. She is a major asset to POTUS, needs to stay.