October 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #639

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,365 Responses to October 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #639

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

*>*> 17 <*<* more days to Mid-Term Elections.
    MAGA
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA team, and all his supporters. Keep them all safe in all they go and do daily.
    —————————
    ****Praise and continue to Pray
    —- for Sunlight on Oppositions' lies, deceptions, dishonesty and fraud
    —————————-
    **Pray**
    — for President Trump safe trip from Scottsdale, Arizona to Nevada Rally (11am PT)
    — for 'America First' wisdom in dealing with invasion into USA and Mexico.
    — for protection for MAGA and Repubs candidates & their teams during their campaigns.
    — that all illegal aliens votes and voter fraud will fail.
    — for spiritual protection for Justice Kavanaugh-witches plans to cast spells on him today

• phoenixRising says:

Amen Grandma…
      appreciate your bringing this every night…

• snarkybeach says:

Thank you Grandma for the update and prayers…much appreciated.

• Kristin says:

Thank you for this beautiful day.

• maiingankwe says:

Grandmother,
      Those so-called spells will fail greatly. What is sad is it will come back to them negatively, especially if there are any with hate in their hearts. The sad part is they don’t realize this. They cannot think for themselves and rely heavily on what they are told, which is false. I hate to say this, but my goodness are they stupid, and I mean really stupid.

I had a good friend in England who was raised by his Grandparents. They were old witches. He told me one could always tell by their gardens and what they grew. He was right.

One night, we had to stop back at his house because he had forgotten something. He wouldn’t let one of his friends in because he was Wiccan and made him wait outside. Of course I could go in because I was neither. Plus, his poor friend was scared to death of his grandparents. When I asked them both about it, they explained that ‘old witches’ had no respect or liking of the Wiccans. Oh, and the poor boy was terrified they would hex him.

Now I don’t know if that is true. If they did anything it would have been minor, at least that is what I’d like to believe of these two beautiful Elders. They were always so kind to me even though they could barely understand my American accent. They always offered me the best biscuits on the plate. And no, I never got sick or anything. I always left smiling and happy. They were super nice people and if they ever put a spell on me it would’ve been to make me better not worse.

My friend explained to me his Grandparents were 8th generation witches. Was this true? No clue. What I do know is their neighbors highly respected them and would go to them for poultices and herbs for their teas etc. Did they work? I don’t know, but something had to work for them to have such respect in their small community.

I do know they would’ve been aghast at the stupidity of these so-called Wiccans. Wouldn’t have been surprised if I heard them say, “They get what they deserve.” And if they were true witches, to send protection to Kavanaugh and those innocent. I could easily see them doing it. So yes, when I was much younger, I did believe my friend, I had no reason not to. Do I believe now? A bit I expect. Didn’t hurt they lived in a thatch-roofed home and their garden? My goodness it was glorious, especially in the summer. Their home always felt a bit magical to me. Again, I was young and those are my memories.

If I did learn anything it was not to dabble into the unknown.

Be well Twinsie! and thank you,
      Ma’iingankwe

• nikkichico7 says:

In Jesus name amen

Matthew 18:18-19 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

4. phoenixRising says:

5. citizen817 says:

• Bullseye says:

That bit of Fake News was from the hacks at ABC

• MelH says:

The man they killed is not an American. The killers are not American. What right or obligation has this President got to do with that? Who made a big deal of our Daniel Pearl, WSJ journalist being killed? Or Seth Rich? Or the soldiers in orange jump suits on the beach about to be be-headed? Or our Ambassador and his 3 co-horts tortured and murdered in Benghazi? This is just another S^^T show to make President Trump look bad. And about the President’s body-slamming remark at the Rally, is there any group on earth who earned that remark more than the American cabal of “journalists”? I hope they all rot in the hell they have made for themselves, they and their self-righteous owners. I have respect for Catherine Herridge ONLY!

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. Peoria Jones says:

Someone here has compiled an ongoing list of reasons why Donald J. Trump is the best President for women. (Apologies for not being able to give credit to the proper Treeper.) Just the other day, was asking for anything to add to the list. Might I suggest this as a motivating factor? 🙂

WOMEN FOR TRUMP!
    GET OUT THE VOTE!

9. citizen817 says:

• DesertRain says:

Just got home from the Mesa rally! Wow! President Trump arrived on Marine 1.
      Crowd thunder shook the building.

Will upload some rally pics tomorrow.

Just wow…

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Happy to hear you had a great time!
        Sleep well…

• Rynn69 says:

My greatest regret is being unable to take my father to one of President Trump’s rallies. He passed away and I just know he would have been MAGA all the way. Patriotism and the alpha gene was in his blood. I just wish he could see all our American patriots come together and unite to support our country and our President. Just glorious.

• Kristin says:

Wasn’t it great? The energy of the people in the hangar was unbelievable. He is more than a rockstar.
        What I noticed is the many young kids in their teens. High school kids. And a bit older than college kids too. It’s not only older people. It’s very encouraging.
        We just got home too as the protesters had closed the exit so the cars could not leave.
        There were only a handful of protesters and of course they got the media’s attention.

• Troublemaker10 says:

That video is the overflow crowd outside the hanger? Wowzy. Huge.

10. citizen817 says:

Nancy Pelosi chased out of Cuban American restaurant “Communist get out!”

• rsmith1776 says:

God bless the Cubans who know the “blessings” of Communism.

Expect these Hispanics to be suddenly promoted to “white supremacists” status in the corrupt, vile, venomous media.

• Maja says:

White Hispanics, like zimmerman.

• daughnworks247 says:

I was a young Reagan Repub when I moved to Miami in ’84. Thought I was pretty conservative until I met friends within the Cuban community. Holy crap. They gave me a REAL education about communism. At the height of the Cold War, if needed, we could have emptied out Miami, flown them to Moscow, and beaten the Ruskies with no problem.
        Oddly, it was they, who taught me to appreciate my own country even more.

• Sayit2016 says:

It’s happening …. hahahahahahahaha! Bye Nance. No gavel for you !

• blondegator says:

I wonder if she enjoyed the taste of her own medicine…and being collateral damage to the Democrat call for incivility?

Does anyone know the name of this place? I don’t recognize it, but then again, I have never entered a restaurant via the back alley.

• blondegator says:

Can’t find a thing about the restaurant’s name, but apparently she was there in support of Donna Shalala, who is running to replace Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. Shalala (yes, that one) is apparently roundly loathed by Cubans, inasmuch as she praised Fidel Castro, something that JUST IS NOT DONE!!! in Miami. Looks like that seat is a solid hold.

• Rynn69 says:

Always the skeptic, I just wonder if those are paid LEFTISTS posing as Trump supporters to engage in Whataboutism with MOBS —- “See, they do it too!” I just know how dirty the Democrats are.

• Not gonna see that on CNN

• MelH says:

It couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person than Pelosi!!!!

11. citizen817 says:

UPDATE Oct 19, 2018 And right on cue, this story drops today..

A former Hillary Clinton adviser says there’s a chance she will run in 2020.

Original Post below:

Hillary Clinton remains the face of the Democrat Party.

She and her rapist husband still own and control the party and she makes sure she’s always in limelight. Hill and Bill have planned a very expensive fundraising tour after the election. What does it mean? It means the criminal hag plans on running for president again despite her low poll ratings. The colossal liar is despised by a great many and not just on the left. Many progressives despise her for stealing primaries from Bernie Sanders. In fact, there are many lefty sites now publishing anti-Hillary articles. They want her to go away, but she continues to hog the stage.

Hillary has been running for president since she was in college. It’s her life’s ambition. She married Bill as a means to get started and she was ‘co-president’ during his two terms. Her two failed runs at the presidency hasn’t deterred her in the least. What, she’s supposed to retire? Not in her nature. She’s like a shark who must continually move forward to stay alive. Hillary must constantly move forward toward another nomination—and she will get it, too. She has the money and the mainstream propaganda media behind her. Another rigged nomination awaits her. She won’t stop until she’s dead.

It’s time for Hillary Clinton to “wave” goodbye as she is marched into prison!

—Ben Garrison

• citizen817 says:

• tav144 says:

She’s running because it is the method she will use as a shield to keep her from being prosecuted. Any attempt to prosecute her for her many crimes will be argued to be highly partisan.

• phoenixRising says:

Run?
      She can’t stand upright!

• Matrony says:

Daily Beast: “Dear God, Hillary Clinton. Please, Just Go.”
      As fresh rumors swirl around a potential Hillary Clinton 2020 campaign, Democrats have a clear message for the twice-failed presidential candidate: you’re not helping, please go away, right now.

In an Op-Ed that can best be described as savage, the Daily Beast’s Liz Mair makes the case that the “zombie” Clintons have risen from their political graves to reinsert themselves into the national dialogue at exactly the wrong time, as they sashay across the country on a 13-city speaking tour ahead of the most crucial midterm elections in recent history.

The Clintons, it seems, can’t seem to call it quits, even if it means leaving members of their own party cringing and many more voters ready to “headdesk” themselves into a coma.
      This time, it’s happening courtesy of a pay-through-the-nose-to-see-them rehab tour. Because if there’s one thing America hasn’t had enough of over recent decades, it’s efforts by the Clintons to recast themselves as normal, likeable people, as they cash checks and play the victim. -Daily Beast
      It gets better… https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/daily-beast-dear-god-hillary-clinton-please-just-go

• Dutchman says:

Democrats have been VOTING from the grave since Mark Twain. So, Hillary figures its time to go the next step, and ‘run’ for office (more like lurch) from the grave. After all, she already has a well established constituency of dead people to vote for her.

Meanwhile, elizabeth warren finally figured out what tribe she’s from; the Washington (D.C.) Redskins….

Cultural appropriation by whites is supposed to be a virtue signaling sin, but at least warren can relate/is related to the caravan people, even if it IS only 1/1024th…

Soros, Sauron, the dark lord, although he looks more like java the hut,…

‘Big f’ing deal Biden, what a character.

And Kamal Harris, not arapaho or navaho, just a ,….you know.

What a cast of characters,…ya couldn’t make this stuff up, no one would buy the script or manuscript. “Not beleivable” they would say….

• JasonD says:

Has anyone considered the possibility that the Hillary that we keep seeing is an AI “robot”, programmed to be Crooked? It explains the different outfits hiding the different generations of tech as it is being upgraded and tested.

It explains the handlers helping it up and down stairs, as it is “learning” to negotiate different terrain. Plus all the weird facial malfunctions, and coughing when the subroutine cannot come up with an appropriate response.

I bet it has a different mode when it gets back to Bill – there must be a switch that he can flick that turns it into a young bimbo. This theory fits all the facts, so is likely true.

• Arrest Soros says:

Ben. You ARE a National Treasure, mate.

12. Brad Letts says:

Nevada early voting begins Saturday, 20 October.

Our family with four voters straight Rs!

Looking forward to a Red Tsunami!!!

• seekingthetruth2 says:

Two here in the NW….first breakfast at Montana Grill on Centennial and then to the the Home Depot voting station….should I wear my MAGA hat (like I do every effing moment I am out and about)…I know the poll folks will say no, but can I wear in line?….I think so.

13. MakeAmericaGreat says:

We’re so close to total victory.

Monster Vote must come out for the 2018 midterms. If we do, it will be like Heaven on Earth for years going forward.

We’ve got the momentum. You can feel it. One more push and we can end the nightmare of the last decade, for good.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I agree. We need to not just win, but win BIGLY. Our VSGPOTUS is working his tail off – I feel like I have to do our part as well. I’m starting to get out there and support the people who need to win. It feels good.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Wolf, this is it, my friend. Thanks so much for getting out there and helping. I’m trying to do my part, too.

This is for all the marbles. If we get this, it is over. Over. We’ve gotta go all out for this victory.

Team Trump is doing a fantastic job. It’s there to be won. We can keep the House and really stretch the Senate. And then we can enjoy the next 6 years in grand style.

Let’s win it baby!

• tellthetruth2016 says:

These damn Republicans better get behind our President in 2020 and support him for reelection after he has worked his butt off for them in the mid terms to get them elected ….. most of them have been as absent as Sessions his first 2 years in office when he needed their support most …. Thank the good Lord and the American people who have shown the Love to MAGA for him and his family who has given up so much for this country we love ….

• Wolfmoon…When a mission starts going “sideways” you just “lean into it” and don’t look back. We ALL have to “lean into it” and go all out…what you and MAG allude too is very true…Let’s Lean INTO IT!!! Thanks for posting…

14. citizen817 says:

15. citizen817 says:

16. jstanley01 says:

• Kaco says:

Can a sitting Supreme Court Justice file a libel and defamation lawsuit against those who schemed against him? Seriously. Something needs done to shut these POS up and put an end to this.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Well, if they aren’t dreaming of removing Kavanaugh until 2020, then that must mean they no longer think they can impeach Trump before then. 😀

• Dutchman says:

I believe with a massive red tsunami, the muletrain witchhunt ends, and any talk or thought of impeachment, as well.
        But what we see, both from Dems and Reps, after that is pure speculation.

We’ll see,….

17. citizen817 says:

• Citizen 817 says:

• Free Speech says:

Curious. What’s the play here? I suspect Iran.

• andrewalinxs says:

Largely worthless now. We have no intermediate or short range nuclear missals currently. I believe Russia still has some and even built a new one. However the U.S. destroyed it last missile and launch under the treaty back int he early 1991.

Their are a few agency that literally do nothing anymore and the treaty is not really enforced at this time meaning a lot of inspectors and agency resources being applied to literally a nothing job.

• dallasdan says:

The linked article states:

“Earlier this month, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Russia’s deployment of nuclear-capable missiles in violation of an arms treaty was “untenable,” and that without changes by Moscow, the U.S. would have to match that military capability.”

If we decide we must do the same to counter the Russian threat, it makes sense to exit the treaty rather than to violate it. It appears we are about to resume building and deploying the weapons the INF treaty prohibited.

• dallasdan says:

Read the article linked by Citizen 817. Russia has been violating the treaty, making it a unilateral agreement to America’s disadvantage.

• Kaco says:

It seems it’s Bolton. It also seems that Russia has been pushing the envelope.

“John Bolton is pushing for the US to withdraw from a cold war-era arms control treaty with Russia, in the face of resistance from others in the Trump administration and US allies, according to sources briefed on the initiative.

Bolton, Donald Trump’s third national security adviser, has issued a recommendation for withdrawal from the 1987 intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty (INF), which the US says Russia has been violating with the development of a new cruise missile.

Withdrawal from the treaty, which would mark a sharp break in US arms control policy, has yet to be agreed upon by cabinet and faces opposition from within the state department and the Pentagon. A meeting on Monday at the White House to discuss the withdrawal proposal was postponed.

The INF faces a congressionally imposed deadline early next year. An amendment in the 2019 defence spending bill requires the president to tell the Senate by 15 January whether Russia is in “material breach” of the treaty, and whether the INF remains legally binding on the US.

Bolton, who has spent his career opposing arms control treaties, is seeking to shrug off the traditional role of national security adviser as a policy broker between the agencies, and become a driver of radical change from within the White House.

Former US officials say Bolton is blocking talks on extending the 2010 New Start treaty with Russia limiting deployed strategic nuclear warheads and their delivery systems. The treaty is due to expire in 2021 and Moscow has signaled its interest in an extension, but Bolton is opposing the resumption of a strategic stability dialogue to discuss the future of arms control between the two countries.

The US has briefed its European allies this week about the proposal, sounding out reactions. The briefing alarmed UK officials who see the INF as an important arms control pillar. The treaty marked the end of a dangerous nuclear standoff in 1980s Europe pitting US Pershing and cruise missiles against the Soviet Union’s SS-20 medium-range missiles.

The US alleges Russia is now violating the treaty with the development and deployment of a ground-launched cruise missile, known as the 9M729. Moscow insists the missile does not violate the range restrictions in the INF and alleges in return that a US missile defence system deployed in eastern Europe against a potential Iranian threat can be adapted to fire medium-range offensive missiles at Russia.”

“Across two administrations, the United States and our allies have attempted to bring Russia back into full and verifiable compliance with INF,” said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Despite our objections, Russia continues to produce and field prohibited cruise missiles and has ignored calls for transparency.”

18. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I hope this is true! I live 25 miles north of Carbondale. If he comes, I’m gonna be there!

“Will President Trump visit Southern Illinois?
    Posted: Oct 19, 2018 11:58 AM CDT
    Updated: Oct 19, 2018 12:09 PM CDT
    WSIL — There is speculation circulating about President Trump making a visit to Carbondale next week.

But nobody is confirming any details about the possible visit.

President Trump has been making campaign stops across the country to stump for republicans ahead of the November election, but nothing on his campaign website talks about southern Illinois.

Carbondale City Manger Gary Williams says he can’t comment on the speculation.

Congressman Mike Bost is locked in a tight re-election race.

Bost appeared with President Trump at a steel mill in Granite City back in July.

News 3 has reached out to the White House and other sources as well.

Carbondale police released the following statement to News 3:

The Carbondale Police Department does not have any information regarding the President’s itinerary. For information, please contact the Springfield, IL Secret Service Field Office

We’ll update you once we learn more details. ”

My son & I were going to the Cape Girardeau rally, but he cancelled 😕 worked out though, because we wound up being sick…i soooo hope he comes to Carbondale!

• crabby says:

I was going to cape too. I am 30 miles north of marion. But IL is not a priority our politics are too far gone. I doubt PDJT comes here. I was thinking ST Louis as a possibility.

• Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I’m in Christopher…where bouts are you?

• Trish in Southern Illinois says:

The Southern Illinoisan had this to say,

“CARBONDALE — President Donald Trump could be making a visit to Carbondale on Oct. 27.

A copy of an email sent by Carbondale City Manager Gary Williams to city officials was provided to The Southern on Friday morning. The message was sent by Williams at about 7 p.m. Thursday announcing the possible visit. City Councilman Adam Loos confirmed that he had received the message.

“Our PD (police department) was contacted on Monday from the US Secret Service (SSA) to inform us that President Trump is interested in having a political rally in Carbondale on 10/27,” the email says.

“Although the conversations were preliminary, it sounded to us that there was a decent chance that the event could happen. PD has continued to speak to SSA throughout the week and following conversations today, it seems likely that the event may happen,” it says.

The email laid out a handful of details known to that point. It says the White House was working with Southern Illinois University on a possible venue for the event.

It also says Secret Service agents have booked hotel rooms to begin doing preliminary sweeps of potential motorcade routes. Williams also wrote that the city is meeting with other law enforcement agencies to develop further plans….”

There was more in the article, but it was about the snowflake city council was melting down over the prospect LOL
          You can read the rest here:

• Guyski says:

With President Trump got to think in TV markets not actual location.

19. Joe says:

FBI is so institutionally corrupt, that not ONE of them came forward as a whistle blower re the attempted Trump coup.

It’s EXACTLY how the Nazis played it at the end of WWII.

They were ALL in. But tried to fake it once they were defeated. Same goes for the FBI.

Appreciate it SD that you have the guts to call them out. Expect Hell as your payback.

• CountryDoc says:

What was Soros’ relationship with the Nazi’s? Why was he not prosecuted, chased down, and ostracized? Why is there not more outrage against him?

• crabby says:

Just so many agents and others that chose not to be hero, for the good of our country. To protect their pensions/illegal schemes. They either were in on it, “looking out for #`1” or too busy with their own schemes/scams to pay attention to what was going on around them.

DOJ/Gov’t are obviously over staffed and are expected to under perform with looking busy and important. How many times did Rosenstein say how many people he has. He said it to show power, like a general with an army.

• crabby says:

I meant to respond to you main post joe. Operator failure put it here.

• G. Combs says:

OR the FBI agents got SMART and contacted Huber and testified in front of a SECRET Grand Jury. In that way they are not outted as ‘whistleblowers’ and therefore can continue to gather info.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Speaking of the FBI. They are responseable for preventing and arresting individuals who violate Federal Law.

They have thousands of agents and the assets needed to maintain a
      “Presence of Force” anywhere within the United States.

So…….Has anyone heard Sessions say a word about the caravan?

On these very pages, many have noted his efforts at controlling illegal immigration.

Well…….How about sending a couple thousand of those agents to the border to assist in stopping this “Caravan?”

Crickets…..

There are many ways to stop this “Invasion”.

All it takes is some guts and a whole lot of tear gas.

Tear gas is non-lethal…..evento children…..

Time to show these individuals that they cannot come in unless invited.

• R.Shanker says:

He is recused from all matters.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

No….he is recused from matters pertaining to the election of President Trump…

He has been arresting MS-13 gang members, assigned extra judges to the Southern Districts to speed the immigration process…..and has been arresting / capturing drug traffic individuals….especially marijuana individuals…

Except he has done “nothing” to expose the coup against the President…..due to the fact that he is covering up the failures of the DOJ/FBI….

And now that we have a situation that many feel is in his “wheelhouse” so to speak….

We hear nothing……

Waste of time…

But if you desire to learn more….just let me know….

• Kaco says:

Gunny, I called out Sessions yesterday on one of the caravan posts, asking why in the heck isn’t he investigating who or what is behind this orchestration. Where was his investigation on the last one? Does he think 3-4000 people were suddenly decided to spring up and invade together all at once? Many people are calling this out and Sessions still has his eclipse glasses on. Give me a break! What a scaredy cat.

• Better yet…CH-47s with spray canisters…good ol’ PEPPER SPRAY. Pretty dry out in that part of the world and the pepper spray would last awhile.

• bakocarl says:

. . . unless the FBI is so institutionally corrupt, that the whistleblowers had to come forward vewy, vewy quietly to avoid personal repercussions.

20. nwtex says:

F*** You’: CNN’s Jim Acosta Triggered by Joke from Former Trump Staffer
    19 Oct 2018

21. sunnydaze says:

The Mexican reporter (Karla Zabs) who has some tweets at this article has some interesting updates at her twitter feed.

• sunnydaze says:

• andrewalinxs says:

That guys twitter feed is a giant propaganda bomb….

Showing pictures of kids while trying very hard to not admit their being purposely used as human shields. The people leading that mob and trying to herd it north need to be thrown in a Mexican prison for awhile.

22. nwtex says:

• CNN_sucks says:

The invaders are creating a confrontation and a crisis. This is not america’s problem. The failure is their own government who exploited them. Wake up. Time to take back your own country.

23. joeknuckles says:

Hey, I have an idea!

As long as we are investigating murders, let’s investigate the murder of Seth Rich.

• jrapdx says:

Yes, murders to investigate, but not THAT murder! You know, gotta prioritize. Top of the list: murder of a non-American in a distant, not so friendly country. Seth Rich, oh, a bit further down, around number 4311228 at last report. Deep state? Or just deeply buried (no pun intended…)?

• Maja says:

Yes, i watch msm, which by the way is getting more and more fun every day as we build up to Nov6. I think the lib press has not only tds but ptsd and they know in their hearts its going to be worse than 2016. Theyre eating more and more crow every day. Anyway, Andy cooper had a congressman on tonight talking about khasoggi, and the congressman said it was interesting that theres so much concern for this one ex mulsim brotherhood saudi citizen when everone knows how inhumane the saudis are and have always been. It was great. Cooper downplayed the mb connection, it was in his youth, yada yada, the guy then brought up his connection to osama bin laden. Cracks are appearing if theyre letting people actually bring this up on the air.

24. nwtex says:

25. Brant says:

Wife and I early voted today in South Georgia. Area of Georgia such that from US representative republican Loudermilk down ballot thru state senate, representative, and judges all were unopposed republicans. I guess John Lewis has a similar easy election in atlanta.

Goes without saying my votes were straight “R”.

26. citizen817 says:

27. MAGAbear says:

For all the blue wave nonsense we hear from the demonrat/media complex, I have yet to see one car here in southeast PA with any demonrat candidate bumper stickers. I’m never one to get overconfident, but it really seems like the left wants to create a reality that only exists in their demented minds.

Vote GOP and defeat the D’s!!!! (It’s the best rhyme I could think of). 🙂

28. wolfmoon1776 says:

To all Treepers who have been banned from Twitter (this means you, JJ !!!) 😉

There is a new Twitter/Facebook being created by OANN, and it’s much more like Twitter than Gab is. I encourage people to get on there, especially if you’ve been banned and are not a happy Gabber. My name is the same there (@WOLFM00N – with two zeroes in moon). It’s easy to enroll.

PS – JJ – if you have a new account on Twitter, you can share it with with me by making a comment here, which will be moderated so the Twatzis won’t see it.

Thanks!

29. Brant says:

Statistical question here. Of all world events, what percentage are generally somewhat organic and what percentage are precisely staged and choreographed?

• the5thranchhand says:

Brant, that is a very intriguing, and interesting question. Glad you asked it and would love to know the answer also.

• Your implication is that world events can be staged in a way to prevent discovery of the deceit. If so, how would you know to be able to count and get a comparative percentage?

Anyway, preventing discovery of a staged event indefinitely would require lots of money and other resources. So simple logic would dictate there are probably many, many more events shaped instead by market forces, political conflicts and lifestyle choices.

Just as a simple example, in 2016 the combined worldwide total of all lives lost in homicides, military conflicts and acts of terrorism was about 1%. But the percentage of those who died from atherosclerotic heart disease, cancers, respiratory illnesses and diabetes was over 60%. It would be very difficult and expensive to “stage” a death caused by the kind of arterial blockages that take decades to form. That alone accounts for about 1/3 of all deaths in any given year.

30. Lucille says:

Each day brings more confirmation that the Left/Dem/Prog/Lib agenda is set by psychotics…

DEM REP CLAIMS HE NEVER SAID THE TRUMP CONSPIRACY THEORY HE SAID ON CNN
    October 19, 2018 Daniel Greenfield

“Here’s the video of Democratic Congressman Joaquin Castro stating without evidence that Kushner may have given the Saudis a hit list that had Khashoggi’s name on it and thus the Saudis had him killed.”

31. phoenixRising says:

• Free Speech says:

Middle class Georgians who’ve bust their asses to stay out of poverty do not want to get taxed for Stacey Abrams healthcare schemes. That year or so Obamacare kicked in scared the shyte out of people here.

• Guyski says:

I’ll be watching who does NOT vote. Believe there are a lot of people (usually democrat voters) that will not vote for a republican, but do support President Trump, hence will not vote democrat either. Makes sense?

32. phoenixRising says:

I’m inclined to think it’s too late for Dims to force out the radicals and return to the center.

• sunnydaze says:

sheesh. Me too. Since when has “Dems in Power” = “Return to Sanity”?

unseen is dreaming.

• Dutchman says:

If they force out the rsdicals, there won’t be anyone left, er anyone still IN the party, as they already drove everyone else out.

As a National party, stick a fork in them, they are done. There IS no going back, they burned their bridges, they and their media would have to say mea culpa “we were WRONG”,..and there is just too much hubris for that.

• Troublemaker10 says:

If the Dems lose they will probably determine they weren’t socialist enough….and move even further left….even more radical. Look what 2016 did to them.

• dallasdan says:

Yep. Their leadership and talking heads were fully exposed during their “by any means necessary” opposition to Judge Kavanaugh. They would have won that battle if Collins could have claimed ANY credible reason to vote against BK and Manchin wasn’t fighting for his political life.

The leftist Dems are all-in against the President and they are in firm control of their party.

• Convert says:

Hmm. After 2016, the Crazy Bernie Wing took over, convinced they needed to move left, abandon the Black community and put all their eggs in the Hispanic basket. If they get thumped like I believe in a few weeks, it will be war over there: they’ll be hitting each other in the head with bike locks. #WhigsBeGone 😂

• Arrest Soros says:

The problem is, the many big bucks DIMM backers are radicals themselves (Soros, Steyer et al) so “forcing them out” may be problematic.

33. Sayit2016 says:

This evil Congressional a-hole needs to be removed from office.

This idiot was on CNN saying this THEN he said ” tweeted that he did not intend to accuse Kushner of orchestrating the killing and noting he meant to express that he wants Congress to open an investigation into whether U.S. intelligence was shared with Saudi Arabia that may have led to Khashoggi’s death. Really ? This not what he SAID. BIG FACT LIAR. He accused Kushner of orchestrating a hit and as a result a man was killed.

Judge for yourself what he said…

These people are beyond disgusting…. Shut them ALL down.

34. feralcatsblog says:

The Dirty Little “Secret”:

The reason that politician supporters of unrestricted “immigration” want it is so that they and/or their big money campaign contributors, such as the Crony Fascism and Serf Labor gang can have low cost, to them, serf labor. They would probably prefer actual out-and-out slaves but that is rather illegal. Unrestricted “immigration” Democrats also want it so that those who are now illegal here will increase even further and can become legal and vote for them, if they aren’t voting for them already.

Does anyone think that any of these Unrestricted”immigration” politicians actually care one wit otherwise for the illegals. Does anyone think that any of the Unrestricted” immigration” politicians are going to invite Mexican Indios and Mezclados to join their elite/exclusive golf clubs? Come to live in their gated communities, other than as low paid serf servants? Invite them to their yachts, other than as low paid serf deck hands and/or serf servants? Invite them to their cocktail parties? Introduce them to their daughters?

The big majority of those who have come here/will come here are Mexico’s and Central America’s lower class Indios and Mezclados, not the Spanish descendant fair-skinned ruling class of Mexico and Central America. This is a form of ethnic cleansing by Mexico’s ruling class. So these “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” politicians are aiding and abetting and facilitating ethnic cleansing. If the U.N. were not such a joke, they would all be standing trial for trying to reintroduce a form of latter-day-slavery in the United States and for the mass ethnic cleansing of Mexico and Central America of their lower class Indios and Mezclados.

• JasonD says:

Correct, my own brother all but admitted this to me. He migrated from South Africa, his wife from Canada – they are both doctors, earning the big bucks. He had nothing good to say about local Americans – called them lazy good for nothings. He was attacking DJT’s policies on border control, wanted unlimited cheap labour.

When he first migrated there, he was a physio and loved the USA. As soon as he became a doctor and earned top dollar – he started changing.

They plan to retire to Canada. No loyalty to the country that offered them all that opportunity and wealth.

We have not spoken since April 2016. I don’t hate him, I sent him e-mailed wishes on his birthday – I just have nothing to say to him. He hates the world I am striving for.

• No prizes for guessing who has been espousing this fact: ‘There are TRILLIONS at stake’

Pigs at the taxpayer trough. They are not going to be stifled by mere democracy and laughable common sense.

35. phoenixRising says:

36. phoenixRising says:

37. Rynn69 says:

After the Midterms, It Is Time. It Is Time the following happens:

1. CLEAN OUT THE DOJ-FBI. Attorney General is replaced with a highly effective, strong, apolitical non-swamp creature who will immediately investigate (and impanel a Grand Jury) for the following alleged crimes/corruption surrounding:

a. Clinton email server (including obtaining the elusive Democrat Committee servers)
    b. IT and Imran Awan
    c. Unmasking and illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens including any foreign government involvement
    d. Uranium One
    e. Cabal (conspiracy/coup) to interfere in a Presidential campaign and unseat a sitting President
    f. Leaking of intelligence information and journalist involvement
    g. FISA court
    h. Democrat party involvement with the Kavanaugh situation

These issues cannot go uninvestigated and unpunished. The American people must have justice and our institutions must remain sound. Equal justice under the law, integrity and fidelity to the law.

2. STOP THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT INVASION. Fund the Wall. Fix the VISA overstays. End Chain Migration. Kevin McCarthy is Paul Ryan redux. He is the worst choice for Speaker of the House. Enough is enough. The American people are crying out for this to be fixed. No more illegals. We have borders. We have a country. We have sovereignty. No more illegals – not “migrants”, not “Dreamers”, not “undocumenteds”, not “refugees” – ILLEGALS. They came here ILLEGALLY. Period.

3. COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE VOTER FRAUD IN ALL STATES. American citizens have a right to have to the sanctity of the voting process ensured by their government. The Commission can assist Congress and the Executive Branch with instituting fail-safes and protection laws or orders to keep our votes and voting process preserved, pristine and unspoiled.

• R.Shanker says:

Yes. Why stop there – have a full investigation of 911 and what actually happened. Because only someone with a room temperature IQ believes the outrageous “official” story.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

My wish list for New Congress in Jan 2019

First—have emergency vote the first day, for full funding for that WALL, then the money is to be made available before the end of January 2019. Because Congress put it off for 2 years, I’d like to see the WALL funding doubled, with half of it put aside for unplanned upgrades to further protect our borders. After seeing how these Honduras invaders are playing this invasion game these last few days, we might have to change up the way we create our border security and tighten it up more solid. This writing up the resolution/law (?) and voting on it shouldn’t take more than 1-2 days. (Me? 2 hours tops)

Second—vote on what’s left of BO Care to be completely obsolete (Your thumbs down means nothing at this point, McCain). That should take only half a day or less-Good Grief. Defund PP at the same time. (Me? 1/2 hour)

Third—set up a schedule for all of President Trump’s, Pompeo’s and any other appointments for all of them to be confirmed and sworn in before the end of January 2019. (Me? 3 hours)

—-End of first week of New Congress 2019 productive work—-

….then…… we can start to tackle what’s on Rynn69’s list above–going after Gov’t/politician and other criminals, esp Soros, America Only Immigration reform (shut down immigration entry for a year, and renew this rule each year as needed until the WALL is completed), America Only voter reform and add ‘English only’ to it, Trump’s tax cut adjusted and made permanent, etc.

It will be the Great Year we all have been waiting our lifetime, for….to Make America Greater Again.

May the Lord help us win this election BIGLY, and guide us into the New Year with New Hope.

• snarkybeach says:

I agree with all your points but I’d guess most of the congress critters have been bought by the lobbyists to block the wall, keep OCare and Resist We Much. I saw a former ambassador to Saudi Arabia on Fox today complaining that there is no current ambassador to Turkey or SA, like it was the President’s fault. How long did the Senate sit on Grennell’s appointment?

38. FanGirl says:

I have a theory about the reason (not race-based) that so many Dimms are “Reverends”. Anyone care to opine?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I see it as a smoke screen for their real sins.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Here, I’ll take a stab at it:

[For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.]

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

39. Sayit2016 says:

Ok.. I was at the launder mat washing comforters and CNN was on. I do not not know the people at CNN but it was about 11 AM she had dark hair and wears glasses. She was saying that the deal with the Saudi’s have ONLY paid 14 B not 100 B on their order for arms from the US so President Trump was ” lying again”. She said, ” We are asking WHY President Trump is lying ”

Does she not get that on large orders especially when it is an order that is being built or manufactured that the whole amount is not paid up front ? Does she not understand there are scheduled payments ? The final payment is paid once the product is delivered ?

Seriously….These people are stupid.

• Dutchman says:

‘These people’ would have to up their game, considerably, to rise to the level of ‘stupid’, and I have no idea who she is, either but with what she said, and where she works, shoe size exceeds I.Q

40. Dan Dan says:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

41. millwright says:

I’ve been watching the running – or should I say oozing – leftist commentary on the Khashoggi incident . Leaving aside the ‘ position of the moment ‘ vis a vis their track record on the KSA situation in years’ past of most commenting pundits, there remkains some untrammled ground these leftists don’t seem to want to examine. Khashoggi, thanks to familial connections, was a long-time player in the blood sport called KSA politics . Perhaps he thought a position on the staff of a western newspaper conferred protection from enemies he and his family had created over decades. There’s also the issue of his “westernization ‘ . Lots of individuals in ( and outside ) the government of the KSA would likely see him as heretic to Islam. So we’ve got a lot of suspects in this case, but little evidence . But we do have a bit of irony .

The same folks once urging following the Saudi lead now condem it . The same folks justifying internal opposition within our own President’s government are demanding the prosecution of the head of a foreign government with the same problems ! That’s our media for you !

42. free73735 says:

Just read a report from the Wyoming Sec of State that 10,000 voters changed to Republican between July 6th to Sept this yr. (broken down by party). In WY a person has to chose a party, but are allowed to change it if want. Have to vote party line. I was born & raised in Wy. I suspect “clean coal” rejuvenation had some to do with it as well as other things. It is open pit mining there.

43. Grant says:

Unbelievable! We better keep praying for this country.

44. Anyone up this late est lol?

If Haley is the nominee in 2024 count me as staying home or at least not voting for her. What is the difference between her and Kamal Harris. I’ll never forget how she consistently disrespected Trump and her contempt for us as his supporters.

45. MakeAmericaGreat says:

How great is Trump’s Texas rally going to be?

This great:

Mark your calendars for that one!

46. Here’s a good guideline on which Districts need our attention.