Friday October 12th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

284 Responses to Friday October 12th – Open Thread

1. Deplorable_Infidel says:

The Riches Of God

Some years ago there came to this country a very poor young man. He found a job in the timber lands of Wisconsin. Being industrious he gradually accumulated some timber acreage of his own. Soon be began to prosper, and after a few years he invested in a lumber milling industry. It was not long after that until he owned more than one mill. This led him to expand into northern Wisconsin and Minnesota. Before long he was very rich, investing in timber acreage in the far northwest and eventually owning valuable land by the thousands of acres, the very finest timber in the country. At the time of his death neither he nor his relatives nor friends knew what he was worth financially, so wealthy had he become.

When the time came for him to die, however, he could not take one cent of his riches with him, for as I Tim. 6:7 says: “We brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.”

It seems difficult for most men to learn that “a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth” (Luke 12:15). They close their ears to the words of wisdom spoken by our Lord:

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through and steal” (Matt. 6:19, 20).

The truest, most lasting riches of all are referred to in II Cor. 8:9 where the Apostle Paul says:

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich.”

And these riches may be had by faith — by accepting them as a gift, for “the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Rom. 6:23).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

1Timothy 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
    8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
    20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

2Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
    2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
    3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
    4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

2. citizen817 says:

PORTALS TO ANOTHER WORLD – CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK

• Jim in TN says:

Looks like one of those worlds where even water plays tourist. Rare short visits. Usually driving by in channels far below.

• olderwiser21 says:

Citizen 817 – I was in this very spot last March with my kids/grandkids. Canyonlands is so beautiful and as of yet, not nearly as busy as Utah’s other national parks, so don’t tell anyone.:) We are truly loved to death out here. Most Utahans don’t even go to their own parks anymore.

3. Mandy says:

Remember to pray Psalm 40 for the Kavanaugh family!

Psalm 40 King James Version (KJV)

40 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.

10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

12 For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

13 Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me.

14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.

15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.

16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.

17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

—–

I encourage y’all to remember the Kavanaugh family in your daily prayers. I’ll be ceasing my daily addition of Psalm 40 to the daily open thread after tonight.

• kayak-cats says:

Mandy: thank you for your perseverance in posting this prayer everyday. I’m sure it was balm to the Kavanaugh’s throughout their ordeal.
      peace n blessings

4. nimrodman says:

Meanwhile, in Britain:

Jihadi wife rejects seven houses because they weren’t big enough, while 1.1m families are stuck on social housing waiting list… so why is there always cash for these nutjobs?

Newspapers are not allowed to tell you her name because it could help to identify her children, aged five and nine. This is despite the fact that she was named extensively during her high-profile trial at the Old Bailey and subsequent conviction for terrorism offences.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that. She was sentenced to 28 months in 2014. Her husband, who is described as a former Islamic State commander, left the UK the previous year to fight in Syria.

5. Garrison Hall says:

6. Donna in Oregon says:

Irish Blessing

May God grant you and yours
    the peace of all things calm,
    the place to hide from harm,
    the light that shines in dark,
    the heart’s eternal spark.
    A door that’s open wide to
    the guest who waits outside.
    Hospitality, warmth and cheer
    by your hearth, no matter where.
    O, oft and oft and oft, goes Christ
    in the stranger’s guise.
    He is the light, the truth, the way
    May He be with you this very day.

7. Military Helicopter flyover

Followed by Blue Angels flyover

Gentlemen start your engines for the 2004 running of the Indianapolis 500!!!

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. nwtex says:

10. nwtex says:

If this is true…………… I’m sick.

The Hill
    ‏Verified account @thehill
    1h
    Droves of New York law students walk out of class to protest against Kavanaugh http://hill.cm/ROqv85J

• Cisco says:

I don’t see a problem.
      To many lawyers anyway, especially these kind.
      This will create openings for students that are really interested in upholding the law and not the myth of social justice.
      Walmart can use the extra help for the upcoming holiday.

• olderwiser21 says:

Seriously? Who cares? I know I don’t. I’d rather have these types not graduate, actually, so I look at it as a good thing.

11. nwtex says:

The Hill
    ‏Verified account @thehill
    3h3 hours ago
    Michael Cohen re-registers as a Democrat, lawyer says http://hill.cm/W4kEA3U

12. nwtex says:

She had no idea it would be this vile.
    I recall an interview at their home (@TTower) probably right after her husband announced he would run. I don’t recall the question but her response was “….everybody loves my husband”. Which naturally had been her experience thru the years they had been together. Little did she know that the darkness would drag her into it’s hateful agenda. It just breaks my heart to bits…. truly it does.

My eyes tear up whenever I even see a photo of her. Shame on the disgraceful left in America.

13. nwtex says:

14. nwtex says:

YAY!

15. Citizen 817 says:

16. nwtex says:

17. cripto says:

This my third post about the fate and repression of Christianity North Korea. The first two did not elicit much interest, though it should.

It was reported His Porcine Majesty wants to invite the Pope to NK. It is not the first time this was mooted. According to high-level defector, Thae Yong-ho’s memoirs (a must read), They were mulling inviting Pope John Paul II in 1991, but changed their minds as it was thought it might reinvigorate the last generation of ‘Jerusalem of the East’ cohort. Of course now those Christians have either one foot in the grave or are no more (RIP).

For a history of why Pyongyang was called the ‘Jerusalem of the East’, here is a good article:

It should be read with this report on what has happened since, and how things stand now.

My third post rounds it out of what NK Christians face with eye witness and victims testimony. As sundance has often said, do not look away.

A bonus post, is a report on the Vatican’s move to reconcile their differences with China . HK Bishop Zen is a hero. He, unlike the vatican curate understands the danger, they see opportunity. Unfortunately under Chairman Xi Mao Zedong 2.0, no chance of that.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“the fate and repression of Christianity”

I don’t have a clue of what is going on in NK. Perhaps SoS Pompeo will have an opportunity to share the gospel with the NK leader. Could you imagine the liberal splody heads if he (Kim) ever publicly acknowledged Christ as his Savior?

As mentioned in your second link, I do know that the underground bible-believing fundamental church is alive and well in China. Retired Chinese missionary and author [ https://www.shop.bibleambassadors.org/main.sc ] Bob Barlow (aka Sun Ming) received his promotion to glory and went home to be with the Lord on October 2nd.

2Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2Cor 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“share the gospel with the NK leader.”

1Timothy 2:1 ¶ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

• BigMamaTEA says:

We ARE paying attention around here about that cripto. But, it doesn’t get whatever “attention you think it deserves” because, we have enough immediate crap going on right here in the States to fix right now!!! Treepers, right now cannot due much in NOKO.

But we have a lot of stuff we can do right here in US, right now!

• olderwiser21 says:

Totally, agree, Mama – we can’t fix the world when our own country is in such dire need. America First…I am overwhelmed as it is, but I do appreciate the information Cripto passed on.

18. nimrodman says:

Even the Terminator has caved to modern sensibilities
    (I don’t think Hans und Frans would approve)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Apologizes for Using Phrase ‘Girlie Men’

19. nwtex says:

That Hostin woman can not be that ignorant, can she? Nope….just agenda driven. 😠

• Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

Ignorant? Probably not. Evil? Most certainly.
      Another demon in human skin. It lacks a human soul.

• nimrodman says:

“Woman;s word is enough”
      … yeah, that’s the ticket
      … well, maybe not

Yes, Women Can Lie

Lady Noble Noir also sued the school district where the rape took place, for not providing a safe campus for purehearted women of color. She won $1.5 million.

After serving his time, Banks was contacted by his accuser, who wanted to resume their friendship (the friendship that was interrupted by her rape accusation).

He and his legal team recorded her admitting that she’d made up the entire rape story. Banks was fully exonerated, and the school district successfully sued Noble Negress for the return of the money from the civil suit (sadly, that money was long gone, having been spent on hair extensions and Tyler Perry DVDs).

The film went into limited released a week ago.

A movie about a real-life incident in which a woman outright lied … was released during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings…

If you haven’t heard of the Brian Banks film, there’s a reason. No one in the media is talking about it.

The left cannot allow you to know the Brian Banks story, because at the moment, leftists are attempting to push yet another of their reality-bending myths, which is that “women don’t lie” about sexual assault.

A leftist will shriek, “Why would a woman lie about rape?” Well, ask that question to Banks’ accuser, Wanetta Gibson. “What could any woman stand to gain from lying about rape?” Well, in Wanetta Gibson’s case, $1.5 mil.

• nimrodman says:

… the best part is
        “… contacted by his accuser, who wanted to resume their friendship”

I mean, !!! !!! !!! – or what?

• nimrodman says:

… and another

Eye-Rolling Becky Gets 1-Year In Jail After Falsely Accusing 2 Black College Athletes
        Nikki Yovino, a 19-year-old student at Sacred Heart University, accused two Black men of raping her to make a love interest react.

… Yovino copped to making up the rape story and was caught on video rolling her eyes when her sentence came down … with one of the players, Malik St. Hilaire, confronting Yovino in court while she appeared to smirk as he spoke about how his life was ruined by the accusation.

“I went from being a college student to sitting at home being expelled, with no way to clear my name,” St. Hilaire said. “I just hope she knows what she has done to me. My life will never be the same. I did nothing wrong, but everything has been altered because of this.”

The second student, whose name was not announced in court, had his statement read by attorny for the players, Frank Riccio II.

“The last almost two years have been definitely my most difficult of my life. …
        I lost my scholarship, my dream of continuing to play football and now I am in debt $30,000 and I’m simply trying to get ahead as best as I can,” the statement read.

• olderwiser21 says:

One year is not enough for this type of crime. Don’t forget about the entire Duke LaCross team as well. Women are NOT saints and can lie just as well as men, which is proven daily by the biggest most famous liar I know – Hildabeast.

• Cisco says:

And the last check I made of Ford’s gofundme page had $900,000 in the kitty.
        Not to bad for a couple days of lying.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Not to bad for a couple days of lying.”

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• nwtex says:

Maddening and so sad. It’s just not right!

From your takimag.com link.—>
        His name cleared, his tormentor punished, surely Brian Banks assumed that his bad luck had ended
        Fat chance

To be fair, the film might have been a hard sell at any time in the post-#MeToo universe. But to release it during the friggin’ Kavanaugh confirmation hearings was a stake through its celluloid heart. Brian Banks’ film is as doomed as his football career, and as lost as his youth

• BigMamaTEA says:

Not under the Rule of Law it’s not! ……that’s been a big part of the left’s problem.

20. nwtex says:

21. nwtex says:

22. “Hold firm and let us
    show ourselves courageous
    for the sake of our people
    and the cities of our God;
    and may the Lord
    do what is good in his sight.”

2 Sam 10:12

23. smiley says:

weather stuff…

keeping an eye on this…

the little yellow X below Sergio..

only a 30% chance right now…low expectancy b/c it’s sposed to interact with the western Mexican coast …interacting w/ land will hopefully render it mute.

however…the GFS operational model (at tropicaltidbits) is showing something awful (hurricane ?) globbing up into southern Baja and northern Mexico and then across southern Texas…then skirting across and back into the GOM just south of Louisiana around Sunday Oct 28…and that’s as far out in hours that the GFS model goes.

..into the GOM, not as a hurricane but as a big hot GLOB….heading eastward.

so…not saying that little yellow X is the “something awful” …but just wondering about it.

like…2 weeks or so from now.

will keep watching it.

24. Citizen 817 says:

• amwick says:

I just ordered a set of steel straws…. but not for drinking… I need to modify my home made smoker and the straws will assist in air flow… maybe, well, I am hoping… 🙂

• Pat Frederick says:

see this is what makes Americans awesome! the pioneering, I can fix this or make it better attitude! good luck!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” I need to modify my home made smoker ”

This might help:

Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design

Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design by Stanley Marianski is the definitive book on building smokehouses using anything from masonry blocks, barrels, old refrigerators and more creative materials.

What makes this book the New Standard in smokehouse design is the encyclopedic knowledge of smoking meats provided by Stanley Marianski, the more than 100 detailed drawings and 50 photographs guiding you through the building and smoking processes and the incredible confidence the book breeds through its professionalism and readability on any level of expertise.

The first half of the book describes the basic principles of smoking, curing, cooking, storing and smoking meats and poultry. The second half helps you, through highly detailed and comprehensive designs, build your own smokehouse.

Unlike many other books on this subject, Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design provides you with detailed instructions for smoking different kinds of meat rather than simply offering temperature ranges for smoking. TSM Highly Recommends this Book. 295 Pages

25. Citizen 817 says:

26. Dora says:

Salvador Dali – “The Chemist of Ampurden in Search of Absolutely Nothing” 1936

27. nwtex says:

This one’s 4 you wx-info-babe———-

28. nwtex says:

29. nikkichico7 says:

The Results of Rejecting God
    OCTOBER 12, 2018

Romans 1:24-32

Who hasn’t listened to the news and wondered, What’s going on in the world? The evil and social decline in our present culture is something we couldn’t imagine even a few decades ago. What we are seeing today is the inevitable result of a society that has denied the existence of God. As a result, many have been given over to a depraved mind and sinful pursuits.

As our Creator, God is the only one who can truly satisfy our heart. When people reject Him, they will seek alternative ways to fill the emptiness within them. But when they turn to something or someone other than God to give meaning to their life, the result is idolatry. From there, they quickly step into immorality in an attempt to gratify their desires but eventually discover that they still feel empty.

Scripture clearly warns that idolatry and immorality incur divine wrath. God’s punishment of those who suppress the truth and reject Him is accomplished through His withdrawal. He turns them over to be guided and ruled by a depraved mind and degrading passions. Basically, He pulls away and lets their sin control them. There is no worse penalty than to have the Creator turn away.

Knowing what awaits those who reject God should cause us who know and love Him to respond with wholehearted devotion, faithful obedience, and overwhelming gratitude for our salvation. Sometimes we can’t truly appreciate what we have until we see the horror of the alternative. Our loving God and Savior is truly worthy of all our worship.
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

30. Herbert Kroll says:

South Park’s latest episode was totally brilliant. It had too many layers of wisdom to mention combined with loads of dirty jokes, as usual. For many years, Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been dealing with political correctness trying to kill off their show. At the same time, they must know California’s rich kids social justice mania from up close. Once you’re red pilled, you’ll understand the messages Parker and Stone are trying to convey. In episode 3 of season 22, PC Principle and Vice Principle ‘Strong woman’ become the parents of five ‘pc crybabies’. I’m pretty sure that PC Principle, a frat boy, is a representation of a Uniparty Republican. His secret love affair with ‘Strong Woman’, who’s a feminist, is what brought the pc crybabies into the world. Season 21 was filled to the rim with pointed criticism of modern times, including gentrification, social media and censorship. Parker and Stone seem to be in the know of a lot of stuff that is going on but not understood by the public at large. I’d say that South Park is a must see for anyone here at CTH.

31. nwtex says:

I have a picture I uploaded and then saved in downloads and I don’t know how to get the URL off of it. 😦

32. nimrodman says:

Britain again:

Equality Institute: Don’t Say ‘Pregnant Women’ as ‘People of All Genders Can Fall Pregnant’

• Pat Frederick says:

wait…how long was I asleep? did i miss the first male pregnancy???

• Jim in TN says:

Might as well go back to teaching that storks bring babies. Except that doesn’t present pregnancy as a degraded state that one falls down to.

XX = Can become pregnant.
      XY = Can not become pregnant.
      It takes XX and XY having intercourse for XX to become pregnant.
      There are a small number of chromosomal aberrations. In general they can’t procreate. But these are not the so called other genders.

A male is an adult XY. And a female is an adult XX.

You can call yourself anything you want to. But you can’t change what you are.
      You can inject yourself with hormones to make your body alter itself. But you can’t change what you are.
      You can have a surgeon radically alter yourself. But you can’t change what you are.

At most, you can destroy your ability to procreate. But you can’t change what you are.

Might as well call themselves the anti-nature, anti-science and anti-reality institute.

• BigMamaTEA says:

33. Dora says:

A royal wedding. Remember Fergie? This is her daughter.

I love the dress!

If you are interested, click on to see more pictures. Everyone looks nice.

34. smiley says:

The Swamp …Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is freaking out…

EXCLUSIVE : Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Paid Off Two Bank Loans On Day Imran Awan Gave Her Laptop To Police In Bank Fraud Case

Oct 11, 2018

from the article..

she “…and her husband terminated two Bank…loans on the day that her IT employee Imran Awan left…”…her…”…laptop in a Capitol Hall office building for law enforcement authorities to find…”

Awan has been charged with bank fraud for “receiving a house loan from the Congressional Credit Union on a house he did not own.”

much more relevant & factual info and references, at the link….

35. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.”
    Genesis 28:15 (KJV)

36. Dora says:

I would probably start screaming. 🙂

• Pat Frederick says:

we’ve had bears on our deck before–mama bears and cubs– and we live in a log home with a lot of glass and windows—but I’ve never had one open a door before. in the fall when i do a lot of baking with the windows open–the aromas attract them a lot…we keep the doors locked and they usually don’t hang around too long.

• We went on a fly-in fishing trip to Fred Lake in Ontario when I was a teen. On the second day a black bear came in our cabin, climbed on the fridge & wrangled a mattress off one of the bunk beds to reach the food stored in a box underneath while we were all out fishing. The bear harassed us daily for the rest of the week. It came out on the dock to check the stringers for fish (once when my brother & I were on the dock). It had obviously been around people before & knew the ropes. It was very scary for us as it wasn’t much scared of the 6 of us (2 grown men, a woman, 2 teens, & a younger boy).

The cabin was a one room shack on stilts with an outhouse in the back. We had no weapons but filleting knives & cooking tools, though my dad did lash one knife on the end of an oar to make a spear–that was only to be used as a last resort figuring a wounded bear would be worse to deal with…The bear looks fairly small in pictures but once stood up to look in the window over the sink & was actually about 7 feet tall! My parents tried to get a partial refund from the outfit they paid for the excursion (to no avail)–for surely they knew of the bear but failed to warn us or prepare us for what we Might face…

• amwick says:

That was not a wild bear… So it may have been around houses before..

• Jim in TN says:

Did that bear have a collar and leash?

• bessie2003 says:

That bear has a collar on! A pet???

• annieoakley says:

Hope they have a dog. Bears are afraid of dogs.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Dora, that bear is not too wild. He has a collar on!

37. smiley says:

conte crayon Figurative Drawings by Russian artist : Andre Kohn

Contemporary (b. 1972, Russia/resides in Arizona) ~ Figurative Impressionism ~ paintings & drawings.

more of his romantically-intense work (and cool website), here…

🙂

38. Dora says:

Talk about creepy!

Engineering company Boston Dynamics says its Atlas robot can now leap up stairs.

In footage released Thursday, the humanoid can be seen jumping over a log before making its way up several increasingly tall boxes

39. Les Standard says:

The original fake news?

40. I don’t often post a link to an article but this is an example of where we need to drive points home with the plantation dwellers be they black red brown black white or other.

The theme of the October 6 Hispanic 100 Foundation Gala was clear: regardless of your background, hard work, a good heart, and a commitment to a positive set of values will help you succeed in life here in the United States. …..

41. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

42. Good morning!😊🎃

43. Dora says:

Another one gone.

44. Dear Treepers,

Please keep our precious Ma’i in your prayers today as she is scheduled for surgery. There are lots of details on the prayer thread, but here’s a snippet:

“maiingankwe says:
    October 10, 2018 at 2:07 am
    Boozhoo, (hello),
    I know I haven’t been around much and have been spending a little bit of time on the other threads. However, I think I’ve written more here today than I have in a week on the other threads. And I’m still nowhere near done with what I’d like to say to so many special people here.

My hands are in some serious pain, so it makes it difficult to type. I’m shocked on how it can get worse and worse as time goes on, but we believe it’s the nerves repairing themselves. I joke around and claim the nerves are going in circles because they must be bloody lost.

This Friday, October 12th I go in for a full mastectomy of the left breast. There is no saving it. They’re afraid they will have to go back in and take it all anyways if they don’t do it now. Plus, I’ve told them the less surgeries the better…”

Thank you so much for this loving, life-giving community of patriots & (spiritual) warriors! Blessings

• smiley says:

prayers ascending now. ❤ ❤ ❤

• nikkichico7 says:

🙁 😥

Praying for sweet Ma’i ….

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.

• BigMamaTEA says:

My stars, I had no idea!! I need to spend more time on the Prayer thread.

Prayers now.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Love you all!
        Bigmamatea, I’ve been here on CTH since our president announced…just wandered over here by a link at Townhall or breitbart. Never left.
        I’m not particulary religous or prayerful. I can’t write and offer up the beautiful prayers that others are able to do so eloquently.
        One day i just decided to click on the prayer thread and there was Ma’iingankwe in the early stages of maybe having breast cancer. Divine intervention??? most definitely.

I’m still fighting the BC after 5 years. I’ve been clear for 2 years. But still am not out of the woods.
        I think I have helped Ma’. We’ve talked for hours on the phone and she has helped me as I have helped her. It is a study in what miracles can happen when you just click over.

What amazingly rich friendships you can find when one opens up to all possibilities.
        Not directed at you Bigmamtea, not at all.
        I’m just so grateful for the opportunity to be here. And read everyons thoughts and prayers and genuine caring for one another.. It is a miracle.

• Thanks so much BMT. Ma’i has shared many aspects of her journey battling cancer on the prayer pages. She is an amazing inspiration & beautiful soul beloved by all! Blessings to you & thanks for All you do too!

45. Susan says:

A witches coven has announced that they are placing a hex upon Justice Kavanaugh. People of God, you know what to do. Remember how Elijah challenged the priests of Baal.

• smiley says:

that’s in Brooklyn, right ?

read something about it but didn’t want to post it.

more shrieking & screaming into the great Void by the insanely psychotic Harpies on the rabid Left…

a LOT of them do “practice” some form of w’craft…dancing w/ wolves, and all that…or running with wolves….running with open scissors…

2 Tim 4 :18

Psalm 91

Psalm 18:2

• Mandy says:

This morning’s home matins service included Psalm 64:

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:

4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

**5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.**

If I knew how to bold, I’d bold verses 5 – 10.

• Cisco says:

🛐🙏✝✡🙏🛐

46. duchess01 says:

#MarkTaylor2018 #MarkTaylorProphecy #MarkTaylorDonaldTrumpProphecy

Mark Taylor October 11 2018 — WE’RE WINNING, DO NOT STOP — Mark Taylor
    Update 10 11 2018

47. youme says:

48. duchess01 says:

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2018
    Why Men Wage War and the EXPONENTIAL Day of the Lord!