October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,482 Responses to October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

*** 26 *** more days to Mid-Term Elections.
    MAGA
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA team, and all his supporters. Keep them all safe in all they go and do..
    —————————
    **Pray for Hurricane/Storm Michael to leave USA quickly.
    **Pray for protection for those still in the path of Hurricane/Storm Michael. it’s not over yet.
    **Pray for quick recovery, reclaiming, repairing and healing for those impacted by this storm.
    **Pray for protection for Sundance and all first-responders.

*Pray for more exposure of Opposition’s lies, deceptions, dishonesty and fraud.
    *Pray all voter fraud will fail.

—Remember to register to vote if you haven’t done so—-

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Trump @War

2016 marked a revolution in American politics when a political novice upended the entrenched political classes on both sides of the aisle and achieved a stunning victory for the forgotten men and women of the nation.
      Running on a common sense platform of America First, a revitalized economy, tax cuts, a reinvigorated foreign policy, and a promise to reestablish American sovereignty with immigration reforms, Donald Trump ignited a dormant passion in the hearts of his supporters, and won the presidency in what was arguably the most significant election campaigns in our nation’s history.

Trump @War is a retelling of that story
      and a look forward to the high-stakes midterm election in November.”

Watch this before Goggle-Skynet bans it from utube. R-Rated for a bit of foul language by leftwing Democrat fanatics. Overall, 76 minutes of inspiration and hope for our nation.

• olderwiser21 says:

DV, Thank you for this link. I can’t wait to watch!!!

• NJF says:

I just watched earlier. The beginning made me so angry!!!

I also had a weird experience which was likely caused by censorship.

I have 2 YouTube accounts. One is a Gmail login in & the other is a yahoo one.

When I was logged in under the gmail acct, I could not find this video. I got many hits for the trailer, but not the whole movie. Even when I searched “full movie or official” it was no where to be found. Then I used my yahoo acct. and the video came up. It was pretty far down in the results but at least I found it.

Weird, huh?

• yucki says:

I’m encouraging people to watch PT’s rallies, sending links out every night.
        When they’re maybe overly fascinated in this sideshow, a freaky horror, I can divert them to something waaaay more positive. The media dishes up the grotesque, engenders defeatism.
        I say: look at America! Tens of thousands of people are moving forward with us. We’ll put this behind us like the craziness of the late ’60s.

2. Everywhereguy says:

And they’re OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. TarsTarkas says:

This may be ‘old’ news to everyone, but it looks like the Left is going to continue to peck away at Kavanaugh with lawfare tactics until hell freezes over:

9. PaulM says:

I really don’t believe that when they wrote the constitution and the bill of rights that their intention was ever for everyone in the country to vote.
    Most peoples time was fully occupied trying to keep a roof over their head and food in their belly. They had little education or knowledge of political manipulations or fiscal policy so it was best that they stay out of it.
    Incrementally, the vote has been extended to all, now even illegals in some places.
    This is the problem. The communists (or whatever they call themselves today) have “harvested” these low thinking, easily led people and got them registered. They abolished poll tests as racist.
    I hear people regularly saying “do they think Americans will fall for that?” Well, actually, yes.
    We’ve got a lot of people who, lets face it, just aren’t very smart and I don’t mean uneducated.
    Before I left California I had a neighbor for about a year that was a large, loudmouth that would sit on her patio and have conversations with her large, loudmouth sister that you could hear three houses away. Both were high school graduates.
    One day they spent a half hour trying to decide whether or not you had to have a passport to go to New York and their conclusion was:
    “I don’t really know.”
    “Yeah, me neither.”

This is what we’re facing at election time.

• Donzo says:

Wouldn’t it be nice if you needed a passport to go to NY?

• Flashman says:

I think you should have a passport to LEAVE NY NY. Even though, I love the city, the Doctor there saved my life (piece of cake for him, he literally wrote the book about how to do my operation; no Dr that was any good where I live, or some other states would attempt it), like the get it done attitude, work ethic of the workers; the speed and energy of the place (there is something to be said for a NY minute), the museums culture, especially the engineering which make the city. Our VSGPOTUS , and the “Mayor” is from there. But there are the far left people and Hipsters (they take pictures with film cameras with no film in them, funnies thing I have seen), and a bunch of other stuff. A lot of the ones that leave are the worst, rejects most of them.

• Red Tsunami! says:

Original drafts were for land/property owners to vote. Theory was those with skin in the game would have a motive for smaller government.

• prenanny says:

You should spend some time reading about the Colonial period.
      It is also important to comprehend what was happening in England etc during the same time.
      They were ALL aware of tyranny and political manipulations, it is why
      they crammed themselves into small wooden vessels and crossed the ocean.
      They were second sons ( not inline to inherit the family pile ), Clergy, farmers, blacksmiths the list goes on. Many had college degrees or a military background.
      What they all shared was the knowledge that GOD wanted a better life for them.

• Patriot1783 says:

and it is why the Constitution was written so well. Our founding fathers had pretty much seen everything before and never wanted to be subjected to it again.

10. citizen817 says:

11. pgroup says:

Is it my imagination that the Eire rally crowd had less covfefe than most rallies? I didn’t watch the whole thing but it seemed like the appluse was a bit on the tepid side. I hope it’s just me.

• Risa says:

Yes, it’s just you! That place was absolutely rocking with enthusiasm for our President!

• piper567 says:

pgroup, I had to wander around tonight to find the best video…and I happened to notice on one feed that the volume of the crowd was artificially lowered.
        Maybe that’s what you experienced?

• Red Tsunami! says:

One of the loudest chants was for Finestein as in “lock her up.”

• DiU says:

I listened whilst at work today…I am sure that I heard your President have a little chuckle with how loud the crowd was on the DiFi Lock Her Up chant. (I’ve found the GOP You Tube feed is absolutely top notch!)
        People are not happy about her at all. There are politicians ALL over the world who should be very concerned.

• rbrtsmth says:

I think you have probably watched too many Trump rallies.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Some stations do turn down the volume to give you that impression, because they want you to feel discouraged and worried and lose sleep over it.

And there are some stations that tinted President Trump’s skin to make him look unhealthily red or orange. MSM are despicably Fake News.

New Rules…We win…they lose…Go Vote.

• treehouseron says:

Absolutely. I’m a big fan of old school “wrasslin” and I can tell you, they can make the crowd seem as ‘hot’ or as ‘cold’ as they want depending on how they mix the microphones. In Wrestling they have microphones on the crowd, on the ring, on the music, etc. and can mix it all to make it sound like the place is going crazy, or make it almost pin quiet. The microphone at the podium doesn’t really pick up the crowd noise, that’s mic’d seperately and can manipulated.

They do similar things with the color adjustment on the video too, anybody that’s in video production can explain it better. Just keep in mind like the tight camera angles show you want they want you to see, they just as easily let you hear what they want you to hear.

• Saw a great Twitter feed on how they do this today. Even how they use ‘green card’ backgrounds that allows them to show they are on location, or in fact anywhere, when they are actually in the studio. Outrageous! Wish I kept the link.

• andyocoregon says:

No “Lock her ups”. At least I didn’t hear any. Did anyone else?

12. citizen817 says:

First “Crooked” with the uncivility comments, and now this POS….same call.
    This means war!

13. citizen817 says:

First “Crooked” with the uncivility comments, and now this POS….same call.
    This means war!

14. citizen817 says:

• Hebo Sabe says:

I know that there’s a lot of anger at how Justice Special K was treated and that has to translate to votes.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Ted Cruz never was less than 10 points ahead of the Beta contender despite all the democrat media hype and million$ in support from international socialists.

• Flashman says:

Cruz opponent will be running in 2020 for President or VP. “They” are setting him up;. Like “they” did for Bill Clinton, I see a lot of similarities.

• Your Tour Guide says:

John Edwards.
          Running on the pretty boy, good hair platform. The dems are
          always looking for the next Kennedy to get the wimmin’s vote.
          “He’s so dreamy”:

Knew Edwards was going to throw his hat in the ring the
          minute he came online with the Democrat rebuttal.

The pretty boy platform is one that the dems try to own.
          If our side comes up with someone photogenic, they must
          be destroyed post haste. Thus the consistent smears against
          Dan Quayle. They did a Palin lite on Quayle, and neutralized
          him.

Notice that they just brought back the godawful, unwatchable
          Murphy Brown? And right before the midterms. You can set
          your watch to these jerks actions.

15. redmomerath says:

Sundance – or anyone else who can answer if he doesn’t see – I just heard Trump call into Fox at the 11pm ET program with Shannon Bream and he called the fed out of control. I wanted to ask: How do/will their doings fit into the whole Wall Street-Main Street economic engine gap you’ve written about? I know you’ve said the fed can’t slow Main Street, so will the extent of the damage they inflict be limited to just devaluing the currency a bit?

Much appreciation.

• Flashman says:

The Fed controls the supply of money to Federal Bank lenders so they do have power over Main Street. Over the last couple of decades there is what is called “disinfracation” (not sure of the spelling any more; once wrote a paper and gave a lecture on it long time ago) which basically means there are more ways to get capital then just banks, but a lot of new small business still rely on it. The Fed has had its influence reduce from what it was , so it over exerts interest rates. Additionally the real problem of consolidation of banking (the last couple of years) which is a bummer if you are shopping or want to have a good relationship with your bank. Big banks are hard for many small business to deal with, a lot of time they favor out of country loans etc.. Not even getting into anti Fed (constitutionality etc), the Fed needs reformation.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

11 Reasons to End the Federal Reserve…

This will open your eyes to the FED…Link provided.

#1 The Greatest Period Of Economic Growth In The History Of The United States Happened When There Was No Central Bank

Did you know that the greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history was between the Civil War and 1913? And guess what? That was a period when there was no central bank in the United States at all.
      So, if our greatest period of economic prosperity was during a time when there was no Federal Reserve, then why shouldn’t we try such a system again?

#2 The Federal Reserve Is Systematically Destroying The Value Of The U.S. Dollar

The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the Federal Reserve was created in 1913.

#3 The Federal Reserve Is A Perpetual Debt Machine

The Federal Reserve system was designed to be a trap. The intent of the bankers was to trap the U.S. government in an endless debt spiral from which it could never possibly escape.

#4 The Federal Reserve Is A Centrally-Planned Financial System That Is The Antithesis Of What A Free Market System Should Be

Why do we need someone to centrally-plan our financial system? Isn’t that the kind of thing they do in communist China?
      If we actually had a free market system, the free market would be the one “managing” our economy.

#5 The Federal Reserve Creates Bubbles And Busts

#6 The Federal Reserve Is Privately Owned

The stockholders in the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks are the privately owned banks that fall under the Federal Reserve System. These include all national banks (chartered by the federal government) and those state-chartered banks that wish to join and meet certain requirements. About 38 percent of the nation’s more than 8,000 banks are members of the system, and thus own the Fed banks.

#7 The Federal Reserve Greatly Favors The “Too Big To Fail” Banks

#8 The Federal Reserve Gives Secret Bailouts To Their Friends

The Federal Reserve is the only institution in America that can print money out of thin air and loan it to their friends any time they want to.
      #9 The Federal Reserve Is Paying Banks Not To Lend Money
      The Fed has decided to pay banks not to risk their money. Section 128 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 allows the Federal Reserve to pay interest on “excess reserves” that U.S. banks park at the Fed.
      So the big banks can just send their cash to the Fed and watch the money come rolling in risk-free.

#10 The Federal Reserve Has An Astounding Track Record Of Failure

Over the past ten years, the Federal Reserve has been an abysmal failure when it comes to running the economy.

#11 The Federal Reserve Is Unaccountable To The American People

We are told that the “independence” of the Federal Reserve is absolutely critical, but don’t the American people deserve to have a say in the running of the economy?
      Thomas Jefferson wrote:

I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution. I would be willing to depend on that alone for the reduction of the administration of our government to the genuine principles of its Constitution; I mean an additional article, taking from the federal government the power of borrowing.

• Gunny…after reading your quite eloquent dissertation I would like to point out that PDJT has a plan that some have forgotten about, which is good. PDJT’s plan is to use a MODIFIED Glass-Segal Law that would rope off the BIG BANKS…ie (the FED BANKS) and have help the little banks and credit unions grow more which would mean that as the BIG BANKS loose customers they would get smaller and go away. Then we could say “Nite Gracie”!!!

16. citizen817 says:

17. I won't back down says:

Hildabeast’s comments solidified it for me. Here is what I think really happened it is just my opinion but I really do think that since Kavanaugh was on the short list for the supreme court all the way back in 2012 that “the right” collectively wanted to stick it to the Clintons by putting the author of the Ken Starr report on the high court.

Kavanaugh pointedly testified in his he said/she said testimony (aka round II) that the Clintons wanted “vengance” upon him by somehow (really, in any way possible) tanking his nomination – no one seemed to take that seriously but I submit this is one of the most brilliant minds in the country, he is not an idiot and was really not joking or even exaggerating when he said it. It was in a word (okay two) prescient and sincere.

So, I lay the controversy for this at the feet of Hillary Clinton. Her “vast right wing conspiracy” has indeed all these years later truly come to pass. And yes, I firmly believe that is REALLY what happened here, and no I have not heard ANYONE ELSE say this but I am not certain this is an original thought of mine or not.

But consider this, if I am right – the allies of the Clintons were willing to put the country through this HELL just to extract a little bit of smear vengeance upon one of their enemies. Think about how evil that is. This whole nomination and the “me too” zombie that it created was all so very rich in irony and fascinating in that respect. [Apologies to Dr. Ford for calling her a zombie but I didn’t create her, they did].

This was the ultimate trolling of Hillary. Trump had many more palatable choices but he went with Kavanaugh knowing that this would be a way (really the ultimate way) to once again troll / pwn HRC to go along with the “conventional” less controversial (HA) nominee choice rather than the more conservative nominees he could have chosen.

This of course rapidly devolved into a street brawl that left both sides with black eyes. But I will call it like I see it, this was all about Trump sticking it to Hillary because he won… and then he won again. It ain’t pretty but again Hillary is to blame for this. She was supposed to win.

And this smear has ALL of the same hallmarks as the Trump-Russia collusion narrative that has pre-occupied the left for 20 months. Make an accusation, make it sound plausible, repeat it over and over. Get your friends in the press to lend it credence and even embellish it for you . . . soon the public believes in the face of a severe lack of credibility/evidence. Investigate. Demand an investigation. Say the investigation had to be flawed if it didn’t find anything . . .

Folks, again appreciate that by not electing Hildabeast we really really dodged a bullet (well all of us except for Steve Scalise). One of the main reasons Trump won is that Republican voters were willing to roll the dice on whether or not we’d get good supreme court justice nominees out of the crazy/sleazy business man. That question has 1 or 2 more answers yet to happen (I am looking at you Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead woman walking). Now that Trump has trolled Hillary with Kavanaugh we can get a real conservative onto the bench (Both Kav. and Gorsuch were moderates by any reckoning or judicial score card in spite of the circus this go around – the screams about Kav overturning Roe v. Wade were really just noise). I predict that we’ll get one more shot at this at least even if Trump is not re-elected in 2020 . . . again just my humble opinion about what has really gone down here, and what is to come. Talk about impeaching trump is ALL to stop that from happening. The left is in a desperate race with the heart rhythms of RGB.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

These morons, SJW’, feminists, antifa thugs, crybaby liberals have been duped by Democrats into thinking that blocking the Kavanaugh confirmation has all been about abortion, women’s issues, etc. I absolutely cannot wait until they find out what it REALLY means AND that they’ve been punked and left in the dark by their own party.

Sweeeeet!

• Betty says:

Reading you comment reminded me that I was saddened yesterday to read that Chief Justice Roberts has ordered judges to investigate Justice Kavanaugh ethics questions.

The article says “more than twelve ethics complaints” have been made against Justice Kavanaugh. Are all complaints investigated, and are all investigations announced to the public? If that is the case has no one complained about the FISA judges? And if some people have complained, are their complaints being investigated? And why haven’t we heard about it? In the morning I am going to look for a on-line complaint form for the SC, fill one out myself and then post a comment with the link asking everyone to complain about the FISA judges and the 2016 election. We should hear with in days that the FISA judges are being investigated – right?

• Just because some site says that complaints against BK have been raised and passed onto some ethics courts, wouldn’t you stop and consider that the BK has been INVESTIGATED 7 TIMES and FBI has found nothing…Go Back to Sleep…

18. Earl & Pearl Tourist says:

All treepers are arm-chair quarterbackers, who don’t have the playbook. We try to analyze the next moves based on past experience, what we think we know, and the previous game rules.
    PT has his own playbook and gets to write the rules to his satisfaction. I trust his process and decisions, so I am going to drink beer, eat hotdogs, and enjoy the game.

• Ace says:

I don’t have the playbook, but I know one thing:
      Trump trolls them, and they melt down…every time!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Yep…Earl & Pearl Tourist ……..

Our President is a genius…..to say he actually makes the rules or amends the rules is actually not his way of thinking….

Most of, if not all the rules are outdated and do not apply to basically any current situation…

So our President does not use “Rules”….that is why people go nuts saying”

“But….But….But…that is not Presidential……Presidents don’t tweet….he’s not supposed to criticize Congress…..

“he…..he….he……brings people who do not like him to the White House”…..

Who cares?……

Oh the agony……dogs and cats friends…..a gay as an Ambassador……friends with North Korea…..

Yep…..have a beer and a burger….this is a great time to be alive…..

Enjoy the show…….this is some classic stuff..😎

• treehouseron says:

I had some friends back in the day that were “Mormon”, and believe it or not it’s considered a derogatory term…. so with that said, i saw a news story this week that the famous “Mormon Tabernacle Choir” which very well may be the best in the world, is now renamed because they don’t want to use the name “Mormon” in any of their church image anymore. So they’re now renamed “The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square” and will be referred to that from now on.

An era is gone!

• yucki says:

Imagine, Mormons getting their slice of political correctness.
        Sounds little a Mittens maneuver.

• jrapdx says:

Rebranding is everywhere. Maybe they think they needed a new “image”, to have a more “modern”-sounding title. Or maybe they didn’t want to be so “Mormon”, a move to become more PC, avoid “offending” non-Mormons. Could be none of these at all, I can’t say, but I assume the music will still be as good as ever.

• treehouseron says:

You know how Mormons are reallllly nice (usually, if they’re not politicians) so they’d make the point that they’ve never been named Mormons, they’re “The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints”…. the term Mormon came because they read “The Book of Mormon”… so it was kind of always a derogatory way to put them down (originally)… “oh, they’re those Mormons” ….. it just took them like 190 years to finally put their foot down about it 🙂

• jrapdx says:

I’ve lived in areas with substantial LDS populations since I was kid, and can honestly say it was never a source of conflict among people I knew. Naturally among the church members I’ve known there’s a lot of variation. More than a few have been wonderful, loving people. One of my brothers-in-law was Mormon (by his description), and a very decent man at that. Others, well, like all human groups, mileage varies considerably.

To be sure they can call themselves whatever they prefer, though I think the name “Mormon” isn’t said in a derogatory way these days, and it’s likely to stick around for the foreseeable future.

• Lulu says:

That’s stupid – they gave up incredible branding for a vague (to anyone but Mormons) name.

19. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

Sounds like Seb Gorka sees the Rosenstein/TRUMP situation the same as Sundance.

• yucki says:

Tedious, these “arm-chair quarterbackers” as Earl-&-Pearl said above.

• Anonymous says:

The problem with the 500d chess, “just wait, everything will be fine” crowd is that they are ASSUMING victory instead of knowing they have to fight.

If everything was hunky dory and Mueller wasn’t trying to get the President, the whole thing would have been wrapped up a year ago and Flynn and Papa and Manafort would not have been convicted on perjury traps and 2007 tax issues. It is obvious that Mueller is gunning hard for scalps. He hasn’t gotten what he wanted…yes. But he does want to take Trump down. Not a doubt on that.

So when you have a serious enemy and a serious fight, you don’t assume victory and don’t rely on 400d chess or Trump has a secret plan. You settle in and fight instead. Nunes is the only one who gets this. And God bless him.

20. Troublemaker10 says:

21. Harry Lime says:

There has to be something much darker and more serious going on behind the scenes in regards to the “Dem Professional” staffer Jackson Cosko. Who gets denied bail for a doxxing crime and illegal drugs? He’s been connected to a lot of our favorite slimy Democrats over the past several years. There’s also been a near complete MSM blackout of this story.

I did read that additional charges might be added by Tuesday when he next appears in court. Must be pretty serious to warrant denial of bail.

(courtroom sketch)

• sunnydaze says:

IKR?

Maybe they’re trying to protect him from getting offed by whoever put him up to it.

Can’t imagine why he wouldn’t get bail- or at least why they won’t say why he won’t.

• millwright says:

HL: One way to facilitate keeping him alive to testify !

• olderwiser21 says:

Cosko soyboy was caught using a computer in a Senator’s office he did not have legal access to and making private restricted information public, as well as several other charges – all very serious. But, yes, it does seem strange that he has been denied bail. Maybe it is for his own protection?

• Betty says:

I read that they found evidence, maybe writings, that indicate that this fellow is way more dangerous then appears, but I didn’t pay that much attention.

• Harry Lime says:

Correction: He does NOT have a court appearance on Tuesday. The article I was reading was from earlier this week. There are no scheduled court appearances at this time.

• LivingRedInBlue says:

It may also be that the judge is aware that his family has lots of money, so if he was released on bail and fled the country, they could support him abroad

• Arrest Soros says:

Yep. Here ’tis

• Arrest Soros says:

Just click on the tweet and read the thread. Crooked family.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Read about how Cosko’s firm gets all the sweet contracts.
            Read about the board that Cosko sets on. With Willie Brown.

For those treepers that don’t pay attention to politics in
            medium to large cities it’ s shocking. This is standard operating
            procedure in oh, so many jurisdictions. Back home in Dayton,
            anytime a bigger government building or arena went up, you
            knew who’s name would be on the sign. BG Danis.

Here in Atlanta, it’s divvidied up between 2-3 firms.Most
            are minority owned. With some rich older whites lurking
            behind the curtain.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

That’s interesting..and Willie Brown and Kamala slept together way back. Kamala is on Judiciary Committee. emm?? it may be nothing…or….

This doxxed guy, Cosko, we need to keep an eye on to see where it or he goes.

• Sylvia Avery says:

It is really odd. And contrast how he is being treated as compared to the Awans… I’d love to know what is going on here.

• treehouseron says:

I agree 100%. Anybody else and they’d be out on bail and looking for a plea bargain.

Something huge must be going on with this guy. He’s not getting this much thrown at him for just giving out a few addresses, hell people on Twitter doxx senators all the time.

This guy is going to end up either squealing on everybody or he’s going to have some kind of spy connection or terrorism connection.

• Anonymous says:

I am mildly (pleasantly) surprised that he was denied bail but there is a very good rationale for it. He made threats when apprehended that he would do more doxxing. Judges don’t take kindly to threats to perform MORE crimes when you are trying to get bail.

• iswhatitis says:

I thought he had threatened, essentially, to “dox more including of children if anyone tells on me” (paraphrasing).

If so, perhaps that is one of the main factors for it – so that he cannot make good on that threat.

22. SR says:

This is my theory that Mueller investigation will be closing officially 1-2 weeks before midterm and PTrump already had interview with Mueller in presence of RR. We are not seeing Rudy or Jay S anymore or talk/condition about interview. There is no more tweets about 13 angry democrats or latest fisa update until Mueller’s report in few days. Remember Rudy wants to end this in Sept in all the TV shows.
    RR got kind of pardon for wrapping Mueller investigation. Hillary, Andrew M, NYT, WaPO and Comey are scared. Next week I am hoping some kind of Mueller closing statement on PTrump and his campaign.

23. keebler AC says:

Very important to guard our freedoms and keep Trump and patriots like Nunes safe for his presidential run in 2024!

Republican Jim Guest, aerospace engineer and former Congressman tried to help victims of electronic harassment back in 2008 before Obama came into power. Everything was supppressed and kept hidden since then.

COURT CASE: Official recognition of James Walbert’s case+Support from Missouri Rep.Jim Guest

Late last year, James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation. Walbert told the Sedgwick County, Kansas panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation” after a disagreement over a business deal. Later, Walbert, said, he began feeling electric shock sensations, hearing electronically generated tones, and getting popping and ringing sounds in his ears. On December 30th, the court decided in Walbert’s favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using “electronic means” to further harass Walbert. No, seriously.

“James Walbert has a good case,” said Republican Representative Guest, the former aerospace engineer turned politician in 2000. He now chairs the Missouri House of Representatives Real ID and Personal Privacy Committee. Guest is currently working on proposed legislation that addresses electronic harassment. He said, “It’s easier to discredit victims because none of us wants to believe that this is happening in America.” Guest continued, “The weapons are undetectable but the evidence, especially the US patents I’ve seen and the victims I have spoken with tells me this is for real.”

If you still don’t believe a weapon called the vircator exists, you are not keeping up! Here is an engineer describing it very matter of factly.

President Trump needs to reactivate the investigations and stop this because while the old targets were blacks and Jews, the newest additions are Conservatives and Christians…and this is where the perps made their biggest mistake! Prayers everyone! Please notify as many people as you can since it’s very hard to target millions aware of the problem especially if PDJT is on it!

24. :-) says:

S&P 500 Futures Options are currently down 25 points overnight, which translates to roughly -275 Dow points.

25. Timmy- the-Ute says:

Yesterday’s 830 point drop in the Dow was the last attempt of an October surprise. All they had to do was fiddle with the computers in Wall Street.

• kea says:

I was wondering as much. Seems a little odd I must say.

• Milton says:

I don’t think the bottom has been reached. There are too many signals that are indicating head winds are ahead. The housing and car markets are starting to feel the pinch of raising interest rates.

Another article
      “After holding around $75 yesterday amid storm news as Hurricane Michael shut more offshore oil platforms and the International Energy Agency warned that the global market is entering a “red zone,” today saw risk-off sentiment slam it lower, back below $73 ahead of tonight’s API data.”

And the Fed seems to be hell bent on crashing the economy once again. Trump needs to stop picking these GS knowitalls. Time to look for someone that lives in “fly over country” that is not part of the Washington/ New York cocktail circuit.

• kea says:

And the Fed seems to be hell bent on crashing the economy once again. —- So can Trump do anything about these idiots?

Seems like they want it to go down to take away from his ‘good economy’ and all before midterms!!!!

• jrapdx says:

The President said as much, when asked about the DJ drop PT blamed the fed, saying he was unhappy with how the fed was raising interest rates precipitously. Not clear what PT is going to do, we’ll probably find out soon enough.

• R.Shanker says:

This is not a “crash” and it is not going to derail the economy. I dont think the Fed is veering from the path they set out on a couple of years ago.
          A bit of jawboning by the Fed to comfort investors that they are not “crazy” – might be enough to get the party back on track.

• R.Shanker says:

However – on a longer term basis – DJT is making a very bold gamble. He is attempting nothing short of upending the global system of flows of money and goods – that has been in operation for some 30 years. Very Gutsy gambit.
            We will get higher interest rates, higher inflation. And he is making a very large gamble that these negatives will be offset by a higher growth trajectory as American manufacturing has a renaissance. Will be a beautiful thing if he pulls it off. Easy second term for DJT.
            However, if the Dems win the House – then the growth part of the equation may not take off as planned – and the stock market will suffer.
            In that event, DJT will still win the 2020 elections – he can rightly point to the market crash as entirely caused by the Dems – “everything was going swimmingly until 2018, then the Dems came in a spoilt it all. And it will be true.”
            So – its a win win. Because for DJT, the real win – is a second term!!

• jrapdx says:

Didn’t see this second part of your comment when I replied to you! Chances are the President has been thinking for many years about what he’s doing now. If I’m right about how his thinking processes go, he’s played this through many scenarios in his head and has a really good idea of the risks and how to minimize them. It must be all of a piece, like a giant jigsaw puzzle, his entire economic/trade strategy is unified plan that he’s carefully devised such that all the atomic pieces fit together. My guess is he’s not even a quarter way through the plan. The USMCA deal is no doubt the first major benchmark that’s been achieved, the rest will probably fall into place in the next few years.

If as you say PT’s plan is a risky one, I wouldn’t argue it isn’t. But given the President’s track record before and since becoming President I sure won’t bet against him.

• jrapdx says:

Don’t know what it means, I was deferring to the President (and his superior knowledge of economics) re: his opinion on the matter. Maybe there’s no good “explanation” for the drop, and it does seem that stock markets have a “habit” of going up and down rather randomly. Whether the fed’s comments would have a good effect is hard to guess, but I’d also wonder if such comments would calm things down, how come the fed folks haven’t said anything?

• daughnworks247 says:

Don’t we still have 3 appointments to the Fed remaining for PDJT?

26. andyocoregon says:

After the rally tonight, I continued watching OANN for a while and I saw a great short commercial for the upcoming midterm elections. It said to make Tues, Nov 6th “Kavanaugh Day” so Republicans would remember why they’re voting. It also said it should be a national holiday. LOL! Gotta love it.

27. kea says:

28. treehouseron says:

Slightly off topic, but the same globalist forces pulling this crap are the same ones that have put the attack out on the President and YOU, and ME.

Hollywood is attempting to destroy another good human being as we speak tonight.
    Reports are coming out that sweet little Selena Gomez (who in my opinion is a high quality human being) has been checked into a psychiatric ward on the East Coast ,after having kidney problems earlier this week.

This is the globalists typical Modus Operandi whenever one of their subjects gets out of line with what they want them to do. So of course they now have her labeled as a mental patient. Just like Kanye. Just like Mariah. Just like Michael. Just like Britney. Just like Chapelle.

Dave Chapelle tells the truth about Hollywood labeling stars Crazy….

29. rumpole2 says:

DANG!
    Apart from Trump rallies… the best thing to inspire Republicans to vote is the antics of the left, including the media.
    I was hoping that Crooked Hillary and Bill tour would HELP…. but I see the tour does not start until Nov 11

30. SR says:

Today PTrump did not said anything about new AG or bad about FBI/DOJ in fox interview even Shannon asked that question. No tweets about FISA updates, angry 13 democrats and no more Rudy/ Jay on tv. Mueller investigation is closing.

• treehouseron says:

I’m completely convinced that he of course knows everything we figure out, weeks ahead of time. So once we figure it out, he’s already known about it. Which means he knows lots of stuff right now that we’ll hear about in the next few weeks.

Then, to lead us all the way he wants us to go, he tweets about it and feigns ignorance “WOW! Did you see what was on Hannity? Horrible!” and it’s stuff he already made happen a month ago, LOL.

So yes I think you’re probably onto something. If he’s able to time this just before the mid terms I will once again be amazed.

The ONLY thing that gives me pause is, he’s mentioned the phrase “Don’t change the wheels” before about other things… so I know he’s at least cognizant of that strategy. When things are going your way in a race, you don’t change the wheels lets just keep running with what we’ve got that’s working so well.

So he may not pull an October surprise if he thinks we’ve already got it in the bag with the Kavanaugh mess.

• kea says:

I just hope whoever comes after Trump (who I’m sure he will point out) will keep the MAGA going long and strong.

I do think the demorat surprise might be this dow jones drop….

Side note how people can still vote Dem is just… Union halls still post pro Dem signs…. WHY!!!!!

• Dutchman says:

I think he won’t release declassify, as an Oct. surprise, haven’t thought that was a winning move, even before Kavanaugh.
        Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have at least one Oct. surprise in his pocket, perhaps several.
        Need at least as a counterpunch, to keep in his pocket unless needed.

And, preventing the other side from using Mueller as source for oct. surprise, May have caused pressure to push B.K. hearing, harder than originally planned.

• R.Shanker says:

I think the biggest win for DJT would be a “truce” with Mueller/RR , so they put out an honest report soon – that says something like- ” we looked very thoroughly and found nothing improper done by DJT, however, in the process we uncovered serious FISA abuse and collusion of the FBI with the DNC – and recommend a followup Grand Jury to investigate. Thank you and good night”
      That would the win.

31. citizen817 says:

32. NJF says:

Taylor Swift is unavailable for comment.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

FREAK YEAH!!!

• Serena says:

Taylor Swift is such a huge disappointment.I admired her ambition and her determination in her quest for stardom at such a young age and thought she was a very intelligent young person. What a flake she turned out to be.

• They got to her. Maybe $$$$. I don’t know how she could cut off millions of fans. It’s not like we’re suddenly gonna say ‘oh right, I need to change over to what she’s saying’. BIG disappointment.

• distracted2 says:

When you have more money than you could ever spend, how your peers regard you means more than losing fans. She had become a pariah in her own circles, either because she wouldn’t denounce Trump and/or Republicans or they thought she was a closeted Republican.

I thought she was smart for refusing to speak about it. Now I just think she’s as a dumb as the rest of the left.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Did she fall in love with a liberal?……

usually someone with that much money and talent…blows it on love….wait…

I mean screws it up with love…..wait….getting late….the comparisons are are not coming correctly…..ah…….OK….

Ask Tiger Woods……wait…..never mind…..can of worms there…..😎

• Serena says:

Yes it is so disappointing to a lot of her fan base. A lot of parents and grandparents liked her too,not just young teens. I bought her first couple of albums for my young grand daughter. She was a big Taylor fan back then. I was really impressed with her until she went all Hollywood. Now with this career killing endorsement of the Dim party I have lost all respect for her.I wish she would have kept her politics to herself.

• Lulu says:

I can’t imagine why anyone would be admired for wanting to be a “star.” Add to that, the lifestyle she leads with a fan base of tween and teen girls…

• Serena says:

She started out by writing her own songs, making her own video and sending it to the music companies.She was very young and she seemed to have a level head on her shoulders. She seemed to really have a different course set for herself other than the typical moon bats in the music industry. She seemed to have it altogether until she started running with the liberal idiots like Lena Dunham and succumbed to their loony tune agendas. I thought she was a different type of young star and I really respected her for doing things her way but now I see she is a sell out like most of the younger artists. A shame that she is taking this path.

33. Honest Abbey says:

In Minnesota, we are inundated with DFL commercials, but the GOP is MIA.

How do the Republican candidates expect to win an election if nobody even knows their name, or knows which office they are running for?

In a two hour time span, I saw the same commerical for (D) Tina Smith NINE TIMES on the same channel and in the past week I must’ve seen that commercial dozens of times….. but I have not seen one single commercial for the Republican candidate, Karin Housley, who is challenging Tina Smith for Al Franken’s Senate seat.

This is going to have dire consequences on election day, and it will be the GOP’s own fault.

Last week at the Rochester, MN rally, President Trump gave Karin Housely a ringing endorsement, but she has failed to put that endorsement to good use. What a waste and such a shame.

• Jase says:

Why shoul the Rs spend money when right now Dem treatment of Kavanaugh and Ellison’s treatment of his ex are providing them solid gold advertising gratis?
      Let Smith spend millions to essentially try to neutralise her own party.

• rharkonen says:

Similar in California.

Cox, the Republican candidate for governor, seems to be within reach in polls, but it has been Democrat Gavin Newsom ads nearly every commercial break for weeks (albeit pretty lame ones .. first bragging about gay marriage (in a state that voted it down when given the chance, only to have the vote overturned by court) …. lately, its shifted to “let’s eliminate childhood poverty”).

Haven’t seen a single ad from Cox.

Lots of ads from a Democrat “Majority Pac” targeting Dana Rohrbacher, a conservative US congressman. They are going after him hard. Never seen a single Rohrbacher ad.

It may well be broadcast TV and media aren’t relevant to conservative/independent voters anymore; just ghettos with Democrat/poorly educated viewers who can be influenced by such things. And there is something to be said for not enriching your enemy, the media. But still …

With RNC supposedly having a $250 million dollar war chest compared to DNC ~$175 million, I wonder where all the Republican campaign money is being deployed.

• rharkonen says:

.. but on the other hand, Democrat-ghetto viewers are about 20 million+ strong in California.

If they primarily get their information from broadcast TV, many will never know there is another candidate beside Democrat Newsom if there is no effort to reach them.

• rharkonen says:

By the way: from 2001-2006, Gavin Newsom was married to Kimberly Guilfoyle.

They were a San Francisco power couple, divorcing not because of Newsom’s “gross-icky-factor” as a far left social justice nutbag, but because their jobs had them on opposite coasts so much of the time.

Now she is dating Donald Trump Jr. So from Gavin Newsom to Donald Trump Jr.

Serious questions of judgement all around.

34. yucki says:

Tommy Robinson: UK soldier discharged for taking a photo with me

35. yucki says:

Could California’s decline spread to the rest of America?

Los Angeles faces a typhus outbreak and a new app lets San Francisco residents report human waste to the local government; reaction from the Hoover Institution’s Victor Davis Hanson.

• God help us all. Many Californians have been moving to Texas–one almost wonders if they’ve been bribed by the Dems so they can succeed in their long-term goal of making TX blue.
      One counterweight here is that those that have serious money are not as looney as the tech billionaires, along with Texas individualism. Scary thought, though

• distracted2 says:

Victor Davis Hanson is absolutely right. It is the uber-wealthy who have created this mess, while insulating themselves from the very mess they have created.

Those who are able to leave are leaving in droves. Before long, the only people left in LA and SF will be the uber-wealthy and the very poor.

• Timmy- the-Ute says:

I left in 1995 and and only go to visit for funerals.

36. treehouseron says:

Project Veritas does it again, drops a video of all of Bredesen’s staff in Tennessee saying he hates Trump, is lying about supporting Kavanaugh, and is doing it all because Tennessee voters are stupid.

37. FL_GUY says:

Great President Trump Rally in PA tonight. If you haven’t seen it, I would suggest the RSBN channel on youtube as they have the entire rally.

I’m glad that President Trump did not cancel the rally because of the storm. I can assure you that the media-rats and D-Rats complaining about President Trump having the rally when there is a storm going on do not give a crap about the people of FL, AL, GA, SC, and NC; after all, we vote for Rs. We are tools they are using to try to bash President Trump. For myself, the storm was a near miss, thank goodness, but even if it hadn’t been, I would have wanted President Trump to continue campaigning.

However, President Trump does care about We the People and that’s why he made sure that the Feds were ready to assist the states with whatever they needed. That’s how it’s suppose to be done, not the Feds coming in and taking over; it’s up to the Govs of the states to tend to those sorts of events which is why it is critical to elect competent people, e.g NOT D-RATs, to state offices and particularly the Gov office. Also, the nitwit media-rats seem to forget that AF1 is a mobile command center from which President Trump can run the country just like he was at the White House.

It seems to me that President Trump has gotten into a smooth, powerful presentation at these new rallies. You can boil his message down down to Rs are good guys doing good things, D-Rats are criminals doing bad things. I really love that President Trump is telling it like it is about the D-Rats. Even some of the Rs are learning from President Trump about how to campaign against the D-Rats by calling them out on their criminal and downright evil actions and it’s a beautiful thing.

I like watching RSBN, even with their glitches, because they show the entire program. I find watching the state people tells me more about what is really happening in the state rather than FAKE NEWS and FAKE POLLS. What did I see in PA? Every R that spoke was genuinely confident. People who are losing or think they are losing are NOT confident. These people were genuinely confident.

President Trump was there to support Lou, the R candidate for Senate. However, he also wanted to have an R congressman who has helped him in DC get things passed come up and say a few words. I apologize that I don’t know the name as I’ve always been bad with names. This was totally off script, The guy and his wife came up to the podium. This congressman proceeded to give a powerful and positive unscripted speech. It was the speech of a WINNER! I urge you to watch the RSBN feed and see this congressman in action. You will LOVE IT!

As usual, thousands more people showed up than could fit in the venue. For the first time, RSBN had a camera feed that showed the thousands of people outside watching the big screen feed of the rally. These are people who couldn’t get in but stayed anyway. There was also an overflow room that was not shown but mentioned.

Back in 2016, these MONSTER crowds translated into the MONSTER VOTE! I believe it’s going to happen again. President Trump has decided to remove the obstruction known as the D-Rat party. President Trump will WIN just like he did in 2016. POLLS? We don’t need no stinkin’ POLLS. We have President Trump Rallies! JMHO

• ladypenquin says:

Rep Mike Kelly and his wife came up to the podium He gave a dynamic speech and covered a lot of ground. The guy running for governor, Balderson, has improved in his public persona, but he only spoke a few minutes. I noticed that after Balderson spoke, POTUS then spent several minutes expanding on what Balderson could have said but didn’t. It was good technique on the President’s part.

38. Citizen 817 says:

39. Dan Dan says:

Extreme Trump Derangement syndrome @ 3:18 😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

40. Troublemaker10 says:

2020 is definitely going to be about socialism vs capitalism.

———-

Obama To Americans: You Don’t Deserve To Be Free

41. Citizen 817 says:

The Demonrats have nothing left in their arsenal. No sound policies, no solutions to anything.
    Their entire mantra is Defeat Trump…well, because. Violence is all they have…pushed by Crooked, Holder, Waters, et al. All started by 0zerO.

42. Dan Dan says:

I’m not a fan of Rap But this is good 😃

43. Citizen 817 says:

44. Jeff Carlson broke this yesterday:

Rosenstein took on Andy McCabe and got him too. First it was Comey.

Also this broke yesterday.

CIA used Tom Firestone and Bruce Ohr to set up meetings with Oleg Deripaska at law offices of Baker McKenzie.

Sources are Deripaska, his attorney, and “several FBI agents”, according to John Solomon of The Hill.

• JasonD says:

Jeff Carlson spells out better than I, exactly what I have been plugging away at. The detail he ads about what else POTUS said in the Lester Holt interview is very VERY instructive – all critics of Rosie should read this.

POTUS wanted the Special Counsel appointed – he spelt it out as plain as the nose on Steffi’s face. Why?

So that the DOJ retained control via a Sessions / Trump appointee, and NOT a Senate / House / Swamp (McCabe) hit job. Rosie shut the Dems down beautifully – they LOVED him.

Also, to catch the coup plotters. POTUS has GOT this!!

45. Citizen 817 says:

46. Julia Adams says:

I am thinking Trump is running some jet sweeps and end arounds. Underlying all of the media noise regarding RR there appears to be a forceful, consistent effort on the part of the DOJ to control the manner in which information becomes public. This behind-the-scenes negotiating appears to be in regards to managing the damage done to our institutions—and our allies Britain and Australia—as a result of the actions under the previous administration. Has to be.

Personally, I’m in favor of full disclosure now—and let the chips fall where they may.

But, I also understand the significance and the power of leverage. Despite the disappointment by many, President Trump is currently holding a position of significant leverage over all of those involved in the DOJ and FBI,including Britain and Australia. Think of his reversal of his September Declass EO.

Here’s a simple question. Which avenue proves more powerful in manners of public persuasion? A forced declassification of a specified set of documents by President Trump. An honest and damning report issued by an independent Inspector General who was nominated by Obama? Or, a negotiated end to the Mueller Investigations? Trump needs to be done with this political blockade.

President Trump made the decision that a better course is to allow IG Horowitz to manage the information disclosure. Do you suppose this whole RR drama this week could simple be the cover needed to allow the Administration to bring the Mueller probe to an end without the risk of any sabatoge or interference from the Democrats and the liberal media? Trump always surprises to the upside.

• starfcker says:

Gut wrenching video of Panama City after Hurricane Michael. Lord help those people. They’ve got a lot of work ahead of them. Almost incomprehensible. But in the morning, hopefully the town will come alive with the roar of chainsaws and the drone of generators and the journey towards recovery begin. https://youtu.be/SEtZcQ0ar80

47. Milton says:

“In a victory for opponents of abortion, the U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal in a case [Plaintiffs: Tracey E. George (Planned Parenthood) Defendants: Tre Hargett, Tennessee Secretary of State] that has made it easier to restrict abortion in Tennessee.”

The Supreme Court probably won’t take up an abortion case in order to maintain civility and can argue other pertinent cases.