September 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #609

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,442 Responses to September 20th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #609

1. lurker2 says:

Just wanted to make sure a lot of people saw this, John Carfidy (sorry if I botched your name) posted it in a Kavanaugh thread.. It’s pages from yearbooks from Blasey’s school during the time she was there. MSM is making a big deal of kids from Kavanaugh’s school drinking, look at this yearbook! My yearbook couldn’t possibly have had pictures of beer bottles and kids drinking, or sexual references. Sounds like the girls at Holton were a bunch of drunk hos and the school admins were totally into it. Why should we think “Chrissy” was any different?

• joeknuckles says:

Don’t take the bait. What the girls at her school were doing is irrelevant. Kavanaugh is innocent because he didn’t do anything, regardless of what was going on at the girls school. That kind of talk sounds more like a justification for a guilty party.

• lurker2 says:

It’s not irrelevant. The Democrats and their media division are making a big deal about kids drinking at Kavanaugh’s high school like it’s something abnormal. They don’t mention anything Blasé’s school, thus one could believe that her school was different. Here we see it’s not.

If the Dems and their media division weren’t making a big deal about kids drinking at Kavanaugh’s high school I would agree with you.

• singular says:

Joe, I don’t agree. I don’t think that is what it is meant to do, and it’s not at all how I take it. What I am tired of is all the people that say Everyone behaved like this so it’s no big deal. THAT’s Untrue, and it’s a poor excuse.

• cozette says:

I disagree. Cultural norms change. Behavior, if one is FAIR, is judged based on those norms and standards of what is acceptable or unacceptable behavior. The Left is trying to retroactively impose a NeoPuritanism and claims the right to destroy people for perfectly normal past behavior that does not conform to their new Secular Sharia codes.

• singular says:

Lurker, I saw that on that site, too. Pretty shocking, Isn’t it? I’m quite a bit older, but Our year books were Nothing like that, though I know there were Some in my class that were drinkers and promiscuous. It talks about these girls likeing to find younger innocent boys at the boy’s schools. Disgusting.

• lurker2 says:

It makes me wonder what kind of relationships the faculty had with the students. Did the faculty not act like adults?

• mimbler says:

It looks pretty authentic, but it is pretty shocking that adults would be involved in that (they control/approve the yearbook production).

So I’m not 100 percent sure of it being real until I see some larger credible news source picks it up. I’m not picking on the site the publicized it – I just don’t know anything about them.

If true, then I think it is important because of all the Holton Arms alumni who have been convicting Kavanaugh with their opinions stating what horn dogs the boys were at his school. It places their accusations against K and their defense of Ford into a different context if true.

• cozette says:

mimbler Id be fascinated to know which “larger credible news source” you turn to to tell you what is true and what is not. Frankly Im a bit shocked to learn that anyone still thinks there is such an honest arbiter of truth. As for me, there is none. I trust primary sources that Ive vetted for MYSELF. I may listen to others analysis based on primary sources but in the end, I develope and trust my own opinions.

• Joemama says:

I found the candor in that yearbook very surprising. I graduated from high school around the same time and I think the descriptions are pretty accurate as to the behaviour of kids in those days. I saw much worse (drugs, drugs, drugs and alcohol), however that stuff never made it into the yearbook. To see that stuff, you would need to see what your classmates wrote in your paper copy of the yearbook.

I feel that this article is useful to counter the cultural Marxist articles that are painting The Accuser From The Distant Past as a clean, virtuous victim, attending an all girls school filled with unspoiled, virtuous fellow victims. The point isn’t to normalize the behaviour and imply that it is OK.

2. fanbeav says:

“JUST IN: Kavanaugh’s accuser is working with Democratic operative Ricki Seidman”

What is the heck does she need a democratic operative for???

3. Ken Lawson says:

We certainly all should know who’s behind the attacks on Kavanaugh. But for those who might not know or have forgotten, I was just sent this link to an article by good ol’ crazy Glenn Beck. This article is the kind of good stuff Glenn used to do back when he was on Fox before he left and went nuts: https://www.glennbeck.com/glenn-beck/of-course-this-guy-is-connected-to-kavanaugh-hit-job?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180920GBDAILY&utm_term=Glenn%20Beck

• oldschool says:

Other than Andrew, Beck was the best leader our movement had.

• Tom! says:

Name any left wing group and he could tell you their connection to 10 others. Would like to see the old glen beck back.

• oldschool says:

agree tom. He also tried to establish a conservative news station. More than anyone else has done. Don’t know what made him break, but given the hate, threats and financial risks, his stress level is unimaginable. He was a brave pioneer. If we had him today, we would be marching on washington!

• Tom! says:

That sounds like a helluva plan. And you’re right about one thing. Almost has to be a national figure or otherwise we’d be surveilled and arrested for being part of a dangerous militia. We’ve let them redefine the whole damn constitution.

• mimbler says:

He really did seem to go from reliable to unstable almost overnight, unless I just missed the transition period.
            During that time, his show wasn’t on at a time I could listen.

• singular says:

OldSchool. I was taken in for a while, but I think Beck is Fake. Can’t stand him now. Sorry.

• oldschool says:

many feel like you singular. Personally, he taught me most of what I know about the long list of lefties in power and motivated me and many others to join the tea party and attend rallies. He turned out hundreds of thousands. I am grateful.

• singular says:

OldSchool, I certainly can’t deny he rallied the TeaParty, nor can I say I didn’t learn anything listening to him, but I can say I believe he turned in a wrong direction, and I also believe that was always his plan, and that he misled some of his followers when he changed direction. Other things I realized later, and I was more irritated with myself for not being more careful in who I followed than I was with Mr. Beck.

• PS says:

Unfortunately, he let his Trump Derangement Syndrome cloud the real objective, which was to remove progressives from power. As soon as his chosen candidate (Cruz) lost, he should have done what I did, and support the Republican to win. And at the end of the day, I think we ended up with the MOST conservative candidate of them all.

4. MILupper says:

Fienstein got the Blasey Ford letter more than 2 months ago. The WAPO was contacted by Blasey Ford early July. The question for the last week has been why hold the info so long to spring at the last minute on the Kavanaugh confirmation?

Fienstein and WAPO have spent over 2 months trying to confirm anything that she claimed and they both came up dry. Zip, zero, nada!

Don’t buy the excuse that they were protecting her identity as she wanted to remain anonymous and didn’t want to push her claims. That”s all spin. Explains Why Fienstein won’t share the letter with anyone including Grassley.

The left spent 2 months scrubbing her social media accounts and other online activity. Hiring a Washington SJW lawyer and having a lie detector test done. They missed the high school yearbooks until a few days ago.

Both Fienstein and WAPO knew that her claims would be shredded within a week. That’s exactly how long this story has been in the news. Seems longer than that!

• singingsoul says:

If ford is a CIA asset as I read yesterday than it is natural that she contacted her friends at the WAPO instead NYT or FOX News.

• Angry Dumbo says:

You are Right over target, MIL! DiFi is the person who should be questioned on Monday.

If she found Dr. Ford credible why did she not bring her to the committee sooner? If she didn’t find Ford credible (safe to assume DiFi’s office attempted over the three months which they held onto the letter to corroborate Dr. Ford’s recollection), then why should we?

My qualms are not with Dr. Ford.

I think she is being pawned.

• singular says:

Angry, you are being too kind calling her a pawn. She is at the least a willing pawn. I’m even willing to imagine something may have happen to her with Someone, but I think she knknows it isn’t Kavanaugh, but she’s willing to lie. If I had put myself into such a compromising situation by drinking too much and going into a bedroom with between two and four young men, I’d be embarrassed and I wouldn’t be writing letters to senators about it 35 years later.

• Angry Dumbo says:

singular – you are kind. So are we (in my best Obama-speak).

When they go low, we go high.

PDJT is being magnanimous because he has the goods.
          : ))

(this play is so going to backfire on DiFi and the Dems – shhh! and pass the popcorn).

5. SR says:

It’s getting crazy. She would like to push this whole thing till mid-term and making it election campaign. Democrats can not run on economy and foreign policy so only thing left is sex allegation and race.

• Pat Frederick says:

put up or shut up!

Ms Ford please reread my statement–it does not say put OUT.

• Jenevive says:

They better not cave..Monday or vote.
        This is nonsense. Doesn;t Judge Kavanaugh
        have any rights?

• blondegator says:

Sixteen hours until H Hour!

Tick tock, tick tock.

Heh.

• CNN_sucks says:

According to demoncraps he has none, they already convicted him of being a rapist. This is how distorted and demonic are these lowlife.

• cozette says:

Big picture, this is a gift we can use to wake all non political people up and rile them up to vote. We can talk about it everywhere. Trumps name need not come into it. Perfect. Its juicy so a natural conversation starter. The idea that ANYONE that crosses the Left can be destroyed by an accusation from 35 years ago without any evidence needed should be terrifying. The thought that trying to get to first base at a party=rape=pedophilia=OK to be murdered is terrifying. The emails the wife is getting are SHOCKING. Ask for peoples opinions. Form a bond. Then lead to the thought that the Left is too dangerous to have more power right now. Say thats why youre #walkingaway #November6th to #SaveDemocrats by voting for a #RedWave.

• magatrump says:

Bunch of worms boy. Trying there hardest any way possible to delay this vote these POS.
      MONDAY IS THE DEADLINE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!

• I saw that too! I think repbublicans will make it thursday!

6. Tseg says:

Have the vote at 10:00 am tomorrow morning if her confirmation of attendance is not there… if it is, reschedule the vote for Monday when she is to be there.

• farmhand1927 says:

Too generous. The request should stand. Confirm ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to a Monday hearing. She doesn’t get to pick and choose, she had 35 years to show up and destroy this man. We’re supposed to wait another 35 years while she gets her lies straight? A hearing should go on Monday, if she fails to show, Kavanaugh’s testimony is in the record and the first round of voting commences immediately following.

She also should not get to decide who will ask questions. Who does this woman think she is? Hillary Clinton?

7. Kaco says:

Hello,

Has anyone from Ohio seen any ads or promotions for Renacci’s run for Brown’s Senate seat?

I am at my father’s in central Ohio and we got a phone call from Portman for a phone “town hall”. I stayed on the line, I had a question for him, too, (support to fund the border wall) but my question never got asked.

Anyway, one of the last caller’s questions was a union worker who had concerns about this Butch Lewis Act, which is some kind of support for worker’s pensions. This caller said to Portman he had always voted Democrat but will now vote for anyone who is for America’s workers first.

Portman went on to say he’s been on committees and such recently addressing workers’ issues, I think including this bill.

Anyway, after the Town Hall, I looked up this Butch Lewis Act and its sponsor is Sherrod Brown! The cosponsors are all Dems. And the House version is all Dems except I think one Republican.

I would like to know if any Ohio treepers know what is going on with the Renacci race and what of this Butch Lewis Act and Sherrod Brown.

• singingsoul says:

I have not heard a thing about Renacci or Portman. I am in S OH

• Kaco says:

Portman is not up for election but Brown is. When are they going to start ads for Renacci? I have not had TV or radio on for the last couple of weeks so I wondered if anyone knows what’s going on.

• oldschool says:

kaco, i am in PA. We have barletta (MAGA big time) challenging dem incumbant Casey for senate seat and dem Wolfe incumbant governor being challenged by Wagner. I have yet to see one ad.

• I’m beginning to wonder if the ground game in the states is being played differently. Maybe it’s not standard media advertising getting the spends, maybe Brad Parscale (sp?) is running an online alternative for outreach. I don’t know anything about such a thing, but I’m just speculating based on the changes in strategy we’ve already seen from the Trump campaign before.

• cozette says:

Ads don’t wwork. Human to human contact does. Talking to EVERYONE you meet all day long for 43 days. Battle mode. POTUS, the Swamp and the world will know whether we have his back or whether the Democrats are back in charge on November 6th. Do you really want to endure the gloating, hatred and mockery of an empowered Leftist hoarde? Can’t wd each fight ax hard as POTUS is for 43 days?

8. Maja says:

At the Las Vegas rally. About 200 in front of me and 300 behind me. Dont know how to post pics. Great people, hot! About 100°.

9. Liked by 6 people

• DanO64 says:

He’s got his best investigator on it. Nick Danger, Third Eye.

• George Hicks says:

I remember those Firesign Theater skits.
        Shoes for Industry!

• singingsoul says:

Republicans let sleazy democrats push them around. Sorry I could not be in either party one dishonest and the other naive.

• lastinillinois says:

Both dishonest

• wondering999 says:

Pretend naive. McCain was not naive. Neither are the Chamber of Commerce etc. They’d sell 2/3 of the country to impress their pretend buddies who already have money.

Nasty people. Not all, but too many of them. Republican eadership opposition to abortion is also cynical, using religious idealists as useful idiots. That election cycle when Republican leaders came out to oppose contraception (which prevents abortion) was, to me, final proof that they greedy impractical irresponsible people not worthy of leadership. Maybe better than Clinton Democrats, but what kind of standard is that?!

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

It was so bad, it was the worst place in town…

Don’t crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers…

• paulraven1 says:

We’re entering the third act of Failure Theater. Poor Kavanaugh. He was dead meat from the start of this “scandal.” His only hope is to take matters into his own hands, a la Clarence Thomas. Can he, will he?

• singingsoul says:

Kavanaugh can only make the case that they are projecting the sins of Priests on him and he is bearing the cross of it….(s

• paulraven1 says:

Time for Kavanaugh to step up a be a man. Not a judge, not a lawyer, not a solicitous and cordial nominee, but a f*cking man. These people are trying to destroy his name, his career, his family, his life. If that doesn’t bring out his inner masculine pride and fury, then forget about it, he’s not worth it.

• oldschool says:

Totally agree. I want a Clarence Thomas, not a John Roberts.
            And his wife bakes cupcakes. I would be challenging their lies.

• lastinillinois says:

I disagree.

Kavanaugh can do more harm to the leftist cause by keeping his powder dry right now and working thru the process – and then basing his decisions for the next 30 years on our Constitution.

He is doing this the right way, whether or not it is frustrating to us.

Hang in their Mr Kavanaugh, our kids and grandkids are worth it.

• Bonitabaycane says:

Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed IMO.

Respectfully, put down that white flag and stand with our President and nominee, Kavanaugh.

• Tom! says:

How does acting like a man mean that someone is not standing with the President. We need more John Wayne’s on our side.

• cozette says:

Strategic warriors win. Alas, too many Conservatives seem tto be enamored of the Charge of the Light Brigade response to adversaries. Yes, it inspired a romantic poem full of gallantry. All very stirring. It also lead to a total massacre ofvthe fools. Thznk God Trump and Grassley are adults committed to WINNING rather than indulging in adolescent suicidal heroics. Hopefully he can teach Conservatives how to WIN. Grassley has so far been amazing. Kudos to the sly old fox.

• mimbler says:

I’m actually optimistic Paul, that their Ford weapon is a dud. I think within a few days it will essentially be over.

Unless, as is totally possible, our Republican senators cave in the face of victory. That has happened before,

• That’s how feel, the Dems have taken control of the committee…the Republicans are total fools and it shows.

10. Liked by 2 people

• Ken Lawson says:

I’m glad you posted that because it was posted upthread earlier and I suspect a lot of people don’t go back and see what they missed. I think this is very interesting. The earlier post also had a link that gave more information.

• Blind no longer says:

I am convinced that somebody has the goods on her. Somebody knows something definitive that will exonerate Judge Kavanaugh and destroy the Dems, revealing their plot to destroy him.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Why do they always say “it’s coming.” Why don’t they just – Boom – drop it?

• lurker2 says:

I know. I get just as tired of it when it comes from our side as from the other side.

• mimbler says:

And worse, if you look at his language, he “expects” this will happen.
        Is that a hunch, a hope, certain knowledge, what?
        I agree, very annoying the way they tease this stuff out. I guess it extends their 15 minutes of fame,

• cozette says:

Totanka Woman There are several reasons for saying “it’s coming”, tick tock etc. One is to build up buzz so you get maximum exposure for your drop and maximum impact. Isnt that the point? Its like movie makers running trailors of their soon to be released movies to get people hyped to see it. Eyebals are what matter. Word of mouth anticipation. Interest spread throughout the social media universe. The other reason is based on waging psycholgical warfare against your enemies. Make them wonder whats coming. What do you know. Fear and panic. Stress. Hope this helps you understand some of the dynamics and why they’re very important.

• lurker2 says:

I would love for this to be true, but because Blasé has provided no details it’s impossible for Kavanaugh to be completely exonerated unless he was in a body cast for all of that year. If she had recalled that the incident occurred on Easter weekend and there was proof Kavanaugh was elsewhere, this ruse would go into the Dem fail dumpster.

• mimbler says:

Yes, the only thing that could totally exonerate is some proof of the conspiracy, like the rumored similar accusation against Gorsuch previously.

• singular says:

Wait a minute, Lurker, what happened to innocent until proven guilty, and most of the basic details are either missing or very suspect. Plus it was 35 years ago. I suppose nursery school will be the next thing.

• My question is why are they waiting for another week? I sent a tweet! It’s stupid. A man is innocently being blamed!

• webgirlpdx says:

This is a good twist. I hope it gets a lot of coverage…..make her start doubting herself. Although I feel for the ‘new guy’ listed but hey, if it does exonerate Judge K then great.

11. Dora says:

Another familiar name back in the news.

====

Michael Cohen spoke to Mueller team for hours; asked about Russia, possible collusion, pardon: Sources

12. Liked by 2 people

• Molly Pitcher says:

I thought he already gave notice? I despise this circus

• Alligator Gar says:

Why doesn’t Grassley tell them to GTH? He was more than generous.

• Oldskool says:

Of course poor old Grassley will fold again. Should go ahead with the vote on Thursday and tell the dems that their “client” needs to follow the law and file a criminal complaint in MD, if Kavanaugh is found guilty there are procedures for impeachment. Otherwise, we’ll see a procession of a kook a week till 2020.

• JX says:

Congress has gone out of their way to accommodate Ford, who no longer “wants to be heard” but now demands an FBI investigation and dictates to Congress the circumstances required for her to testify. The arrogance is incredible.

There is no reason for any further delay. Congress needs to vote. Ford can testify on Monday, take it or leave it.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Exactly!

• mr.piddles says:

“Rules”? They’ve already gone outside the rules to get this far. Testimony time was over.

• JX says:

Feinstein had the info for months and waited until hearings were concluded and a vote was scheduled. Meanwhile the “reluctant” Ford scrubs her internet profile and hires a lawyer who hosts fund-raisers for Clinton. No longer wanting “to be heard” she now demands an FBI investigation, she now dictates the terms which Congress must meet in order for her “to be heard”. She refuses to file a complaint in the proper jurisdiction.

This is a bald faced political campaign to smear and defame, nothing more or less.

Congress should not countenance this fraud. Cancel the hearing and have the vote.

13. Liked by 3 people

• DanO64 says:

No shame.

• singingsoul says:

The accuser is running the show now and Grassley being the tottering old fool.
        Senate runs the show republicans runs the committee . She made the accusations and she needs to abide by Grassley’s committees rules.
        Did someone say republican are the stupid party..? I think they are the naive party believing dems are good.
        They are not good they are commies.

• Ken Lawson says:

singingsoul – Whether Grassley is a doddering old fool or not, you are correct about the stupid party. However, I don’t think they think the Dems are good, but rather are afraid the press will chew them up if they don’t meet every demand the Dems put forth. You’d think they’d realize that the Dems will do that anyway, so they might as well take a stand.

• I am sorry singingsoul. I hear your frustration, but if you could even begin to think that Senator Grassley is a tottering old fool means you have not been reading Sundance’s posts about his faithful efforts re:spygate.

He is one of only a handful of members of the legislative branch that have been carefully and methodically documenting and confronting the cesspool we are living with right now. Let’s not shoot our own. There’s too much at stake.

• magatrump says:

This all exposing how so rotten to the core is the democratic party under Obama/Clinton!

• Exfiltration of Wealth says:

democrat party, not democratic party, magatrump.
          There is a WORLD of difference.

• cozette says:

Magatrump Thank God you understand being focused on WINNING both the confirmation AND the midterms. That requires being resolute and STRATEGIC. Grassley is doing an amazing job ax is the WH. Their calm fairness is a revealing contrast to the unhinged, hate filled Leftist Lynch mob. It offers sane Democrats and Independents a stark nd clear choice around who they want to put in charge ofvthe country in 43 days. Some people seem to think acting like the hateful Left is a better strategy. No wonder Conservatives lose so often. Hopefully Trump can teach them to play SMART.

• fanbeav says:

• singingsoul says:

fanbeav says:
        “The democrats have become so blatant in their goal to destroy Kavanaugh! They have no shame!”
        ______________________________
        They want to get Trump out by denying him Kavanaugh appointment they are putting the November midterm election in danger. We will loose if republicans do not grow a pair.
        I think we have the soybean guys not the democrats.

• Blind no longer says:

Where is Gomer Pyle when you need him..surprise surprise surprise!

• mr.piddles says:

Gomer Pyle is dead. And so is my faith in our system of governance. I say we don’t wait for declassification, or denuclearization, or confirmation, or midterminization, or any other sort of -ation. We need to assemble a People’s Militia and take Washington, D.C. by force, as soon as is practical. Well. Not before Trump’s rally tonight… BUT SOON! This sh*t is getting out of hand, and my patience is wearing thin. Oh… no… hold on… it just ran out. Out of patience.

14. rustybritches says:

Mr Grassley
    You have made a commitment to do this the right way, so give Ford until tomorrow at 10 am and if she has not agreed to come testify then on Monday go ahead and confirm the Judge
    This should not go on any longer time is short and we must get this threw for him to be on the court by OCT 1 time to keep YOUR commitment Stop listening to any of the Day time Pundits I had to laugh I tuned into Cavuto for about 5 mins this after noon, and what a joke.. Nope cant stand that place anymore. glad there are still a few that have brains enough to give the judge the benefit of the doubt.

15. andyocoregon says:

Someone sent me an excerpt from Facebook that gives many details about Christine Blasey-Ford and her brother Ralph Blasey and their connections to The Deep Swamp.
    ——————————————————————————————————

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to sexually assault her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

In January, Yahoo Finance explained the role Baker Hostetler played in the Deep State’s attempts to bring down the duly elected President of the United States:

How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.

And Fusion GPS, the company that produced the infamous Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, was also retained by Baker Hostetler amid the Prevezon litigation.

blasey-fusion-GPS

Just when you thought we had plumbed the depths of the D.C. swamp, we find that the swamp goes deeper, much deeper, yet. The sheer audacity of the dirty tricks Democrats are prepared to employ right now, months before the midterms, is mind-boggling.

The fact Christine Blasey-Ford’s brother worked for Baker Hostetler could be a mere coincidence. But when the number of “coincidences” in the case of Kavanaugh’s accuser are added up, a picture of enemy action begins to become clear.

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.” — Ian Fleming.

Let’s pause and recap. The accuser’s parents were foreclosed by Brett Kavanaugh’s mother. The accuser’s husband has worked for the primary “fixer” for Hillary and the DNC. The accuser is a leftist academic who made no mention of the current accusation for three decades. The accusation was known by Diane Feinstein for months but withheld until after the hearings were over.

Are these facts all coincidences? Or are we witnessing enemy action in progress?

Of course, mainstream media claims there is nothing remotely suspicious about any of the above facts. Having said that, mainstream media would prefer you didn’t know about those facts, just in case they equip you with the ability to make up your own mind about the issue of whether the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh are credible or not.

God forbid you actually take in all of the relevant information, weigh up the case, and decide for yourself.

After all, it is the role of mainstream media to tell you what to think. At least according to MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski and CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

• Sandra-VA says:

This is not quite true.

Her brother was not working at that law firm when Fusion GPS came into being (he left 10yrs prior).

The house was not foreclosed – the judge dismissed the case after a refinance. Read up thread for the details.

• andyocoregon says:

I think Fusion GPS came into being in 2010 and her brother left the law firm in 2004, six years prior. But, he likely still had connections and close friends there. I don’t think it’s just coincidental that he once worked for the law firm that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.
        It’s difficult to know who or what to believe in this tangled web of collusion.

• Sandra-VA says:

There are 700 attorneys in that firm. Are you saying that anyone who ever works for some entity that, years down the road, does something nefarious, that they are therefore GUILTY because they once worked there?

This is too much of a stretch.

16. patrickhenrycensored says:

BREAKING!
    Senate continues to be held hostage by unproven allegation………………..
    No due process for Kavanaugh…………………..
    Accuser defines ‘fairness’ as making her own rules
    Weak azz republicans continue to comply.

17. phoenixRising says:

18. youme says:

The the closing sentence of the Gang of Eight” letter
    “Your agencies’ review, and any communication with the White House on the substance of the material, should not proceed further until you have briefed the Gang of Eight in person.”

Washington lawyer Will Chamberlain noted the following in a video statement:

“President Trump has ordered his subordinates to declassify certain information relating to the Russia investigation. He has plenary declassification authority as the President of the United States. The FBI and the DOJ are subordinate to him. Congress does not get to order Executive Branch officials to defy a president—that’s actually a constitutional crisis.”

19. ditzee58 says:

Hey y’all, I would like to ask you to please go to the website I have linked and ask Senator Grassley to stick to his guns about calling for the vote for Mr. Kavanaugh on Monday if Christine Ford does not appear. We all know that she and her team of lawyers will try to delay this vote until the midterms.

• mr.piddles says:

So did Cohen flip? Or did he flop? Or did he flip-flop? Or flop-flip? Sounds like a solid flop.

• cozette says:

Cohen has nothing to give that will hurt Trump however, baiting the Mueller Gestapo into having his offices raided imho got alot of juicy material entered into the legal system which is wwhat Team Trump hoped would happen. Do you remember that AG Schneiderman of NY, Trumps arch nemisis, had to suddenly resign over a huuuge sex scandal which included his beating his POC gf and forcing her to ccall him master? Trump had been tweeting about him for years. He was the AG who covered for the Clinton Foundation and NXIUM. Shortly after tthe raid it turned out NXIUM victims had turned tto Cohen for help. Papers he had compiled were part of what was seized. Coincidence? Trump IS a ruthless genius and and master of the Art of War. Im just enjoying the show.

20. Fmr Scalia Clerk Expects “Compelling Evidence” To Exonerate Kavanaugh Next Week; Feinstein “Will Soon Be Apologizing”

21. sunnydaze says:

Twitter promoting FGM, female genital mutilation. They’ve gone full-on Leftist.

22. youme says:

23. sunnydaze says:

Here’s the full ad:

• lurker2 says:

Yah, just wait until they are old enough to start having sex. Then the grim reality is going to be very apparent. Sick sick sick women who do this to girls.

• ecmarsh says:

What the HELL!
      Communist are all for empowering women but, butchering their privates.
      This is pure witchcraft.
      When they make opposites equal and people believes it, those people are under a spell.
      It is mental (spiritual) daemon possession.

24. NJF says:

SMH

• Bonitabaycane says:

Ms. Ford and the Left are turning historical American principles on their heads.

According to them a scandalous, remote claim, establishes guilt. There is no presumption of innocence.

An accuser may set out procedures of their own choosing that are without any precedent, any authority. She can make it up as she goes.

An accuser and the accusation may not be subject to scrutiny, i.e., cross-examination.

Ms. Ford should not be allowed to undermine long established American principles.

• Somebody says:

Boy she sounds like a snowflake 🙄 So sad, too bad, all senators get to question you. News Flash, you don’t set the rules nutsy.

25. PS says:

FBI Had “Two Sets Of Records” On Trump Investigation; Comey, McCabe Implicated: Carter

“Hannity: Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?

Carter: Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books.

I will not name names until all of the evidence is out there, but there were certain people above Peter Strzok and above Lisa Page that were aware of this. I also believe that there are people within the FBI that have actually turned on their former employers and are possibly even testifying and reporting what happened inside the FBI to both the Inspector General and possibly even a Grand Jury.”

• fanbeav says:

So tired of “all of my sources”! If this stuff never sees the light of day then it will get buried by MSM and Dem’s!

• tdaly14 says:

Sara Carter and John Solomon are supposed to drop a new story tonight on Hannity in Las Vegas at the Trump rally about the 2 sets of books. She talked about on the radio today from Vegas.

• Molly Pitcher says:

…And aren’t these 3 the only ones named in the Mark Judge book? The very ones that just so happened to be at the party, the only definite detail other than a narrow hallway and a one piece bathing suit that Ford can recall????????
      Yeah, that sounds so believable but I will hand it to her handlers that helped create this charade..very clever to weave a hit against Judge Kavanaugh by using that deep dive army the Dems brag about. The Brock org that plumb every article or word written about R’s. They did well on this one. All they had to do was find a willing woman from that area during K’s high school era

• Todd says:

Why wait…

26. Minnie says:

Did the test of the FEMA Emergency Cell Phone Alert take place today?

My phone is capable of receiving local emergency weather and Amber Alerts.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, as there are already over 1,000 responses on this thread.

27. 6x47 says:

Ugh – the NYT has completed its descent into a purveyor of tabloid garbage. As if there was any doubt … “Hey, let’s double down on the thoroughly discredited muh Russians narrative, which has not only been thoroughly debunked but the plotters responsible are about to be indicted!”

• lurker2 says:

The Russia story is unraveling quite well on its own, thanks NYT. 🙂

• 6x47 says:

My comment to the editor at NYT on “muh Russians” story linked above:

There WAS a plot to subvert the election … only it wasn’t the Russians. It was the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and corrupt officials in the Obama IC, DOJ, and FBI.

That’s the REAL story, replete with spies, entrapment, illegal searches, leaking classified information, abuse of power, and fraud committed on the FISA court to spy on American citizens, sedition. Makes Watergate look like Romper Room.

But alas … NYT is willfully blind to the biggest political scandal in American History, choosing instead to flak for the conspiracy. What a shame.

• Carrie says:

I gave your comment a “recommend” and I tried to respond to it. Let’s see how many hours before it gets posted- if ever. I stopped commenting there due to people flagging me for no reason- simply that they didn’t agree with my opinion.
        During the election cycle, I even pretended to be a disgruntled Bernie supporter to get those robots to try and think out of the box…

• CM in TN says:

But we do know that the UK and Australia did try to interfere in our elections…
      Will we be sanctioning them anytime soon?

• mr.piddles says:

FNYT is going to have to reach out to a top-notch fiction writer to extricate themselves from Russia Collusion. And I’m not talking about Ben Rhodes. They be screwed.

28. sunnydaze says:

Trump Las Vegas Rally. On RSBN now:

29. DanO64 says:

Just in. 9th Circuit Court rules Ford allegation must be investigated by the FBI before the hearing. /s

30. H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

A day without sunshine is like a day without PDJT in the White Hiouse.

31. zephyrbreeze says:

The last statement of Julian Assange before the blackout:

“This generation being born now… is the last free generation. You are born and either immediately or within say a year you are known globally. Your identity in one form or another –coming as a result of your idiotic parents plastering your name and photos all over Facebook or as a result of insurance applications or passport applications– is known to all major world powers.

“A small child now in some sense has to negotiate its relationship with all the major world powers… It puts us in a very different position. Very few technically capable people are able to live apart, to choose to live apart, to choose to go their own way,” he added. “It smells a bit like totalitarianism – in some way.”….

“Assange also predicted that the scale of hostile activities through cyberspace will see a breakout point as soon as AI is trained to sufficiently automate hacking attacks.

“There is no border [online]. It’s 220 milliseconds from New York to Nairobi. Why would there ever be peace in such a scenario?” he said. “[Entities online] are creating their own borders using cryptography. But the size of the attack surface for any decent-sized organization, the number of people, different types of software and hardware it has to pull inside itself means that it is very hard to establish.

“I don’t think it’s really possible to come up with borders that are predictable enough and stable enough to eliminate conflict. Therefore, there will be more conflict.”

Watch the interview here:

32. duchess01 says:

33. duchess01 says:

News | The White House – 09/20/2018

Please check back for updates – Thank You!

34. IMO says:

Fmr Scalia Clerk Expects “Compelling Evidence” To Exonerate Kavanaugh Next Week; Feinstein “Will Soon Be Apologizing” | Zero Hedge

Mistaken Identity.

35. Convert says:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC HOLY CRAP, guys –go to Ed Whelan’s Twitter page! He’s blowing this Cavanaugh thing wide open! He is laying everything on the line with a theory of who the real perpetrator is. Ed f-in Whelan– an important, respected person in DC.

36. Dora says:

37. Zippy says:

READ! Ford claim very likely mistaken identity. Detailed analysis by former Justice Scalia clerk:

38. G3 says:

Media reports only on the good doctor receiving threats….somehow they missed what the Kavanaugh family has been going through since being nominated. A new round of vulgar attacks have started on their family, as well has Senators.

39. Dora says:

40. fanbeav says:

Former Scalia Law Clerk Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

They even have pictures of house Ms. Ford described where this other individual lived!

41. Dora says:

MISTAKEN IDENTITY?

Here’s the photographic evidence, fo Kavanaugh and Garrett in 1982, and today

• Molly Pitcher says:

It’s compelling but as we know, this accusation has one purpose only..to demonize Kavanaugh. If she can’t “recall” exactly where it was it’s not reasonable that she’s going to say…oh yeah, it was at that guy’s house.
      That’s not the game plan to prove it happened, only to paint one person, Judge K with guilty. Now another man and his family will be unfairly maligned It seems irresponsible to name this man to me. .

• JX says:

That’s Feinstein’s fault

• Convert says:

Whelan and Kavanaugh are long time friends and colleagues. My strong suspicion is that they solved this mystery together and Whelan is now putting everything on the line — his own reputation and future employment, risk of civil suit– because they are positive about Garrett.
        Neither of them are the type of people who would ever do something as rash as accuse an innocent bystander.

• The person who lived in that house and Kavanaugh do look alike and he says the ford described belongs to garret. It’s interesting theory but I think she is lying. Why Feinstein has not given that letter to Grassley yet?

42. Liked by 2 people

43. kea says:

• Arrest Soros says:

I’m tired of seeing this.
      Look, a person can be 15 across two calendar years.
      Say you were born October 20th 1965. You turn 15 on that day. In April 1966, you are still 15, yet in a different year.
      Enough of this crap about math skills.

44. kea says: