DC: Nellie Ohr and James Baker Refusing to Testify to Congress…

According to sources responding to The Daily Caller, Nellie Ohr and James Baker are refusing to willingly testify to the joint House Oversight and Judiciary committee chaired by Bob Goodlatte.   Nellie’s husband Bruce Ohr, a current DOJ official, previously testified to the committee; however Nellie Ohr is not in government and may have to be subpoenaed if Chairman Goodlatte wants her testimony. She was originally schedule to appear tomorrow.

UPDATE – “The Committee continues to seek the testimony of Nellie Ohr and Jim Baker and will compel their testimony if necessary.”

Nellie Ohr was a FusionGPS employee and a bridge of contact between FusionGPS and Christopher Steele.  There are strong indications Nellie Ohr may have actually authored a considerable portion of the Steele Dossier for use by the FBI.  In prior testimony FusionGPS founder, Glenn Simpson, was less than forthcoming about Nellie Ohr’s engagements; and generally misled -direct and by omission- both the Senate and House intelligence committees about Mrs. Ohr.

Additionally, The Daily Caller is reporting that former FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker is also refusing to cooperate.  Mr. Baker was removed from his position in December 2017, and left the FBI May 4th, 2018, after spending five months in employment limbo.

FBI legal counsel James Baker accompanied FBI Asst. Director “Andy” McCabe to a Tuesday December 19th, 2017, congressional hearing with the House Intelligence Community.  Curiously, in addition to other lines of inquiry, during the questioning McCabe was asked about whether James Baker was authorized to speak to the media about the Steele Dossier and the underlying ‘counterintelligence’ operation.  Asst. Director McCabe responded that Baker would not be authorized to take such action.

Following the December 19, HPSCI hearing, republican committee leadership announced their plan to subpoena James Baker for further questioning.  [Keep in mind Baker was there.]  Two days later, at the Thursday Judiciary and Oversight Committee hearings, James Baker did not accompany Andrew McCabe.   Hours later, James Baker is removed from his responsibilities as legal counsel within the FBI.  Cause: ‘unknown‘.  Five months later Mr. Baker resigned from the FBI.  Mr. Baker went to work with Benjamin Witts at Lawfare.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

557 Responses to DC: Nellie Ohr and James Baker Refusing to Testify to Congress…

1. scott467 says:

“DC: Nellie Ohr and James Baker Refusing to Testify to Congress…”

______________

2. ldcj says:

No worries. Jeff Sessions will hold them accountable.

Not.

• ZurichMike says:

1. You don’t know what Sessions and/or Huber and/or Horowitz are doing with regard to this.
      2. It’s Congress that wants them to testify (Legislative branch), not DOJ (Executive).
      3. If you’re trying to make a joke, you’re wasting your time. If not, your wasting ours.

• JonS says:

ZM, we all have a pretty good idea what Sessions, Huber and Horowitz are not doing and that it’s cleaning up corruption

• Mark McQueen says:

That all good as long as you realize it’s an idea.

• chojun says:

This is false. The snark against Sessions, et al is understandable but it’s also becoming a bit tiresome.

As I’ve mentioned several times now, I have a source who is a Federal Prosecutor who works for Huber. He is not on the team working with Horowitz. With that said, he does know that Huber is out of the office constantly now and is extremely busy with his work with Horowitz. Last time I spoke with him he said he hadn’t seen Huber “for weeks”.

• marko says:

All we know is Trump has had every possible associate indicted and charged and we are still waiting for news of one indictment from Huber.

• Gil says:

Meticulous, solid, and severe vs fast, sloppy, and a plea. Ill take door number 1, but hoping they green light after the midterm and seat of Kavenaugh.

• davidb says:

@ chojun….maybe Huber went fishing, or vacation. Just because he is gone, or at work, doesn’t mean jack$hit. We do know that the DOJ hasn’t indicted anyone, even the few that has been recommended.

• chojun says:

Then let me give you another tidbit.

According to my source, there is a team of federal prosecutors in Texas who are looking at Peter Strzok.

• JRD says:

1.) I don’t believe it.
                2.) If it was true, it should never have taken this damn long.
                3.) If you followed Trump before he campaigned for POTUS all he ever talked about was the importance of MOMENTUM, and we’ve got none.
                4.) I curse the day Sessions ever came into my life.

• Daniel says:

With everything we’re learning about the DSA and how entrenched they are in every part of government (they are the communist “fight club!”) what makes you think Sessions or any of them can be allowed to know what Sessions is doing? And what with this reveal of verbal agreements?

I don’t know what to make of these verbal agreements. Is this meant to make the public who reads this stuff doubt more people in Trump’s administration? Did they really make verbal agreements to keep intelligence information from the president? I suppose the president will know if it’s true soon enough. But that blows me away.

Sessions is famous for doing his Colombo routine and Trump is just assisting with anger and disappointment. President Troll is Trumping the media and the legislators and the deep state and the shadow government. And none can make the argument that he directed any of it.

• Cathy M. says:

How many national &/or international complex, multiple suspects criminal investigations have you conducted?
                  Two yrs+ is normal depending on the crimes, complexity, number of suspects, if international in scope, etc.
                  Also, sealed indictments might have already been obtained & would’t be unsealed until the goods & indictments on all of the suspects have been obtained.

• Sharon says:

JDR sounds like you got some problems like the demoncrats! Curse the day Sessions came into your life! What is this world coming to or are you a lefty!

• JRD says:

Sharon, Sessions voted to confirm Eric Holder as AG. I never forgot it and never will. Out of all Obama’s thugs in his administration I thought for sure Holder would never be confirmed. Maybe you forgot about Holder’s support for the FALN, the most prolific terrorist organization ever to wage war against the American people. I did not.
                  Sessions vote to confirm Holder was unconscionable. It makes no sense that Sessions cares about keeping terrorist out of the US if he voted for Holder.

• ZurichMike says:

1. Unless you know how grand juries work, your conclusion about how long things take is laughable and irrelevant.
                  2. A simple, uncomplicated, self-contained grand jury indictment can take months. A complex, complicated, expansive grand jury indictment with multiple parties involving foreign countries and foreign nationals as well may take YEARS.
                  3. So you don’t think the good economic numbers are part of Trump’s momentum? Or the amazing number of federal judges he’s had appointed? Or foreign policy wins like the North Korea summit in Singapore? Or getting out of TPP, Paris Climate Accords, the ICC, and kicking out the Palestinian office in DC?
                  4. I curse the day that whining Chicken Littles ever thought they were MAGA supporters.

• JRD says:

Hi Mike, Still love DJT. I don’t know why you are concluding I am not a Trump supporter. I am fed up with how Sessions appointment has placed unnecessary impediments on Trump’s agenda. I don’t blame Trump for appointing him. I blame Sessions for not telling Trump he was going to recuse before he announced that he was. He owed that to Trump.

As for grand juries, Mueller’s grand juries didn’t have that problem.

Also, on another note. I’m in Tuscany and I love Salvini who loves Trump. I’m a photographer and miss seeing your wonderful photos.

• ZurichMike says:

Manafort’s tax issues were ongoing long before Mueller came on the scene. Papadopolous was small fry. Nowhere near the level of complexity of cases. In addition. 45,000 sealed indictments are waiting to be unsealed.

How do you know that Sessions didn’t tell Trump? Or that Trump didn’t figure it out for himself? Or use it for a different purpose?

• JRD says:

Dude, Sessions is doing NOTHING. He is recused from everything regarding Russia, Russia, Russia, and everything concerning Clinton. Sessions rolled over and played dead. Trump stated that he doesn’t have an AG, that he is very disappointed in Sessions and I believe Trump.
                  You want to believe all those sealed indictments, I can’t stop you nor will I even try.
                  Have a nice day.

• ZurichMike says:

Dude, Sessions is working on other things, so why is everyone obsessed with him and Russia, Russia, Russia? You have no facts to back up the empty assertion that “Sessions rolled over and played dead”. You won’t be able to say that until the last card is played.

Trump also called Kim Jong Un “Rocketman” and other names prior to the stunning Singapore summit. Trump the man is not to be judged by Trump the tweet master, but rather by results.

You want to whine like a petulant six-grader about “muh Sessions” I cannot stop you nor will I even try.
                  Have a nice day.

• Sharon says:

Chopin praying medic had a video on panic in DC a Q decoding video and one of the things he showed was the clip on Micheal Flynn doing a speech at a Eagles Phyllis Schlafly Event where he was excepting a award! Later after the event Micheal posed for some pictures with two guys who got Michaels book and Micheal signed their books with his name and wwg1wga!

• farrier105 says:

Is that about El Paso?

• chojun says:

I don’t know – he didn’t specify where in Texas.

• farrier105 says:

Judicial Watch has something going on down there about FISA being used on regular cases.

• farrier105 says:

If this is grand jury stuff, you should think twice about posting it.

• chojun says:

I talked to this guy for about 2 hours total between 2 different days. He was pretty blown away that I knew enough about Huber and the FISA matter to talk to him about it (thanks Sundance!). I specifically asked him not to tell me anything that could compromise the investigation and he agreed. Since he’s not on the team that is specifically investigating these matters, he honestly didn’t have a whole lot of specific information anyway.

However, based on what he explained, Huber is not part of some Kabuki theater and Horowitz/Huber as a pair are serious as a heart attack. Huber is busy enough with this whole thing that it is disrupting regular work life at the office for my source in Salt Lake City. Based on his sentiments, and sentiments from contacts that he has BOTH in Huber’s special (huge) team *AND* in Mueller’s office, he’s thinking that everything is going to wrap up sooner than later.

By the way, I mentioned this here a couple weeks ago but I’ll say it again – I asked him if he thought Rosenstein is recused in this whole thing and he got real quiet. He admitted that it is a distinct possibility and would be his expectation that Rosenstein IS recused.

• Buzz says:

Well, maybe you have some inside information and maybe you don’t, but I do hope that the FBI is investigating that piece of slime Strzok.

• Marko says:

sorry I’m calling bull$hit on this one…..”team looking at Peter Strzok.” One prosecutor could have indicted him months ago. This was a slam dunk. The IG has all the evidence and referred the case. Well, maybe you are right….they are looking but not doing anything.

• Marko says:

sorry…I’m referring to McCabe not Strzok. That case is much more complex. McCabe lying to the FBI….the evidence is clear. McCabe should have been indicted a long time ago.

• G. Combs says:

Chojun,
            thanks for that tidbit.

I think many people have zero idea of how long it takes to prepare a rock solid case and we are talking close to the entire corrupt FBI!

• P3X-639 says:

“It’s your and everyone else’s prerogative to continue to believe that these folks are extremely busy doing nothing. But the facts may or may not support this.”

You can’t blame people too much really, this is the government we’re talking about :p

• ezpz2 says:

Chojun, that’s some 64d hearsay there.
            And we’re supposed to believe some nebulous story over actual provable facts?

• Steve says:

Chojun,
            From what I understand Howie is correct saying that Huber has been tasked with nothing more than determining whether or not there should be an investigation. If so then there is no reason to talk about the 2+ years to meticulously nail someone. All that’s needed to support an investigation has already been sufficiently substantiated in ‘The Russia Hoax’. I’m wondering if you feel confident enough in your speculations to wager on them?

• ZurichMike says:

And your evidence is merely that it’s not going to some secret timetable that is only acceptable to you, I guess.

• sundance says:

Well, to be fair, the election is 5 weeks away…. and if the Sessions/Huber/Etc.strategy is to wait til next year…. it’s a pretty dumb strategy.

• DanO64 says:

Alabama voter turn out could suffer if Sessions is belittled much more. I think it will be restored BIGLY before the election when the Ugly strikes.

• singular says:

DanO, that’s a really good point I hadn’t thought of. Made me smile. Thanks.

• covfefe999 says:

Those would have to be some very myopic Alabama voters if they would not support Trump because Sessions goofed. The mid-terms are about Trump and making sure the Dems don’t seize control of the House or Senate.

• That just tells me Alabama may be as incompetent or delusional as New Mexico…or California…or…

• farrier105 says:

Listen, if you really think this is a secret plan, and Sessions is part of it, to destroy the cabal, then part of it should be for all of us to beat up on “The Keebler Elf” just like Trump does. I mean, if Trump is doing it, shouldn’t we be doing it, too?

Of course, it is probably too late now since it has been posted all over the Internet what Sessions is doing. The cabal must know about it by now.

• Doug says:

60 DAY DOJ WINDOW IS SHUT
              MAY WANNA LET JEFF AND HUBER KNOW…

• Fools Gold says:

I follow Trump everyday and listen to what he says. When Trump says he doesn’t have an AG I believe him. When he says he’s sad and disappointed with Sessions, I believe him. Trump hasn’t lied to me once and does what he says he’s gonna do. When he said he’s gonna drain the swamp I believe him!

• mugzey302 says:

AG Sessions works according to the rule of law. He is not the hare, he is the tortoise. We want it done right, no loopholes to wiggle through. With all the corruption in his organization, it must be tricky to get work done.

• Iamcat says:

Yes it is!! It’s stupid!

• Iamcat says:

RR signed off on the last FISA, and yet he is not recused, and all Sessions did was campaign!! I feel we are in total limbo as a country! No DOJ. It’s getting scary. FBI and DOJ are not another branch of govt.! They are under the executive.

• ZurichMike says:

There are many reasons to wait. The most important is to ensure air-tight cases against criminals (and there are thousands), not satisfy an angry mob who demand a timetable suitable to them and not to the facts and strategy known only to Trump and his staff. So unless you are privy to Trump’s strategy personally, I will continue to trust the guy who continues to get things done despite all the caterwauling.

Or is the patience of “Cold Anger” suddenly no longer trendy?

• Sharon says:

Zurich thanks! Some people want to be cute and smart so they think they are!

• singular says:

ZurichMike, I agree. I’m waiting to see what happens. Pres. Trump knows what he is doing, and I’m not eager for Sessions to provide me public entertainment. I’m willing to believe right now things are happening that we don’t know about.

• thefirstab says:

Zing!!! Nice to see you ZMike, hope all is well.

• Ask Jason Chavetz if Sessions is doing anything. He has first hand experience with his refusal and obstruction when challenge to do anything against obvious corruption.

Also, people here keep forgetting Huber is an Obama democrat. Jeff was just trying to be nice to the dims by appointing him to do a few things.

Horowitz is also a democrat. He saw no evidence of bias in the work of FBI.

RR is deep state and friends with Mueller and Comey. PT got terrible advice on this appointment. Sessions immediately recused and put him in charge.

There is a lot of wishful thinking by a lot of people here. I understand how you feel. It is incomprehensible to me that Sessions is so incompetent and blind. I can’t explain it, but he sees nothing.

• ZurichMike says:

Trump and can fire Sessions and/or Rosenstein at any time, appoint an interim AG for a limited time (without Senate approval), and the interim AG can then fire Mueller. But Trump has not done so. He has his reasons, and I would rather continue to trust a successful President who has achieved massive positive change already despite all the whining from angry mob.

Making an outrageous claim such as “Session is so incompetent and blind”. The only conclusion you can draw from that is that TRUMP is incompetent and blind to Sessions and cannot do anything about it.

What is going on behind the scenes we will know at the right moment TRUMP thinks it’s important, not what YOU think is important. This isn’t a one-hour TV documentary breathlessly narrated by a talking head. It’s not entertainment-for-attention and ratings for the media and their corporate sponsors.

In the old days the leaks were real and the news was real. Then when Trump took charge, the leaks were were leaks but the news was fake (to catch the leakers). And now there are no leaks and only innuendo and rumor and breathless “reporting” that the sky is going to fall.

Yeah. Whatever.

You

• Teagan says:

Love the snark.

Not.

• Howie says:

Ole’ Possum is still up in that tree.

• Inspector 71 says:

The optics of what Sessions/Huber/Horowitz are up to doesn’t look good. After the release of the first 2 IG reports, nothing!!!!!!!!!! They have lost the initiative. I would like to at least hear Sessions say something, anything in support the President. He doesn’t have to mention any investigation but needs to let everyone know that he is not asleep at the wheel as it appears.

• Phil Bacon says:

Is all of this grand Guignol with the President and Atty. Gen in a kabuki agreement until the moment when the curtain is pulled back to reveal all of the miscreants with their throats slit?

3. Prof. Woland says:

For the conspirators this has always been a ‘kill or be killed’ dilemma which means it is the same for Trump. But I wonder now that the end game is upon us, that had they known they would lose, would the traitors have used such hardball tactics on their opponents? Mueller, by threatening Flynn’s son, and giving Manafort what is tantamount to a life sentence, and going after Trumps “Lawyer” Cohen, and by all this disparate treatment that the criminal justice treatment has shown the Republicans compared to Hillary and the Democrats has set up the left to deserve whatever punishment they receive.

Perhaps Trump will show his greatness by being generous in victory by showing malice towards none and charity for all or he will unleash his terrible wrath and take it out on the criminals; but whatever they get we cannot say they did not have it coming.

• Ldave says:

There’s also the possibility that these people have been threatened by others within the conspiracy. Eg commie rug prayer

• Trump Train says:

Anything short of their necks in rope, a bulllet in the head or 50k volts running through their bodies is not acceptable. If by the praise of GOD we make it through the midterms, it will be time to go scorched earth on this sewage.

• rogerdat says:

No matter what Trump does, the left will contend that HE had it coming. Before we consider charity for all, we need awareness. When will CNN discontinue the Russian collusion narrative? When every American knows exactly who, what, where, when, including the unmaskings, where Trump proceeds deserves cogitation.

I’m not a fan of his. What transpired cannot go unpunished, or worse yet, undiscovered.

• Ken Maritch says:

This is why we need an effective AG.
      The AG can be the “bad guy” and indict all these people, and Trump can remain out of the fray.

• Coast says:

It’s sad to think of what “could have been” just two years ago. The AG is probably the most important position for any President wanting to fight govt corruption.

• PS says:

“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” — Winston Churchill

• lizzyp says:

I have never seen any indication that the Left has any ability to correlate cause and effect that way. They firmly believe that they are right, moral and justified in every action they take because the Right is evil, corrupt, and must be stopped by any means necessary. They have no ability to recognize that they are everything they claim to be fighting against.

• rayvandune says:

I’ll take what’s behind door #2, Alex. I know #1 is the booby prize.

• Inspector 71 says:

Trump should not show any mercy. They went after his family. I for one would execute with malice.

• Dutchman says:

In Oct. 2016 speech, DJT made it clear, this is ‘existential battle’; that means only ONE combatant left standing.
      A fight for EXISTENCE, that’s what ‘existential battle’ means.

It was a declaration of WAR, and specified no quarter given.

So yes,,opposition is fighting for its existence, it’s gonna pull out all the stops, ‘damn the exposure, full speed ahead’,…the creatures of the swamp are forced into the light of day, or their ‘panda masks are being ripped off, exposing the dragon.

Applies to Chicom and Norks, but ALSO applies to msm, Dems in Congress, Rinos, CoC, multinationals.
      All exposing their true nature and goals.

• Trump promised Rule of Law. There is no way around it. It will be his greatest failure-and the one promise he doe not want to break- if he doesn’t restore Americans faith in their Judicial system. For Trump it is simple. You commit the crime you do the time.

4. Retired USMC says:

Throw her nasty communist butt in jail and let her think about it for a while…

5. footballfan33 says:

Can someone please explain to me, with a little detail, why this photo keeps appearing with Rosemary at the center? Yes she was the FISA court judge for the Page warrant. But what are the other details that seem represented by her at the center of the whole backup plan?

• H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

SHE ALONE could, if she wanted to, probably prove or disprove within 24 hours if the FBI/DOJ lied to her and deceived the FISA court. For some unknown reason, she does not seem “concerned” about the court being lied to. Perhaps she is complicit in the scheme. Either way, she has lost all credibility. Where is Chief Justice Roberts?

• chojun says:

Because all of this started when Adm. Mike Rogers (fmr. NSA director) approached the FISC and notified them of widespread, rampant abuse of their systems.

Rogers’ actions was the catalyst (and Trump’s election the fuel) that began the unraveling of the entire corrupt scheme and revelation of egregious abuse of our 4th Amendment *RIGHTS*.

Collyer issued the declassified FISC order directing Rogers to monitor and implement change to the systems to prevent abuse.

• PS says:

Ok, I’ll bite for a summary.

Judge Collyer is a judge known to be on the FISC, which is the Judicial branch review of the FISA documents that approves the Executive branch spying on the US citizens identified in the FISA application. The judge is a rotating assignment of 11 judges, assigned by Chief Justice Roberts of the Supreme Court. The judge is charged to review the application, and accept if a case is justified to spy on a citizen in violation of the 4th amendment. Similarly, the Executive branch official who signs the FISA (Rosenstein) does not assemble the FISA, they review and approve the analysis done by the FBI field workers (Strozk).

Now, the Legislative branch asked the Judicial branch for a copy of the FISA application, and Judge Collyer basically responded that its never been done before, and they should get the copy from the Executive branch to compare. Except we believe that the copy given to the senate was NOT the one given to the FISC, and the only one who can prove that is Judge Collyer.

The circle describes the fraud that is believed to be behind the assembly of the FISA application. The FBI and DOJ are believed to have colluded with Fusion GPS, to create elements of the dossier and leak it to the media, and the media reports were then used as corroborating evidence of what the FBI “collected”. Again, if the FISC actually reviewed the content of the FISA application, they would see that the “evidence” had “political origins” and should have rejected the application. But they didn’t, and so here we are.

6. petey says:

I have a different opinion than most, Sessions is in cahoots with DJT the name calling is all a dog and pony show. The dems would be all over Sessions if DJT showed them to be best buds. DJT has all the information he needs ,Rodgers read him in on everything .DJT is holding his fire and drawing this out to get closer to the Nov election, he will be remembered as the most constitutional president in history in that he will make everybody in government do his or her job. Most everybody in America has an attention span of maybe 5 minutes so this stuff has to hit closer to the election. what I hope will happen is 4 or 5 weeks before the election the FBI will round up everybody who leaked top secret information to the press, they have the names of all the presstitutes and all government workers, they can be jailed on charges of treason and held incommunicato and without bail. the ensuing kaos would keep the names and crimes in the news for the election cycle. Have you noticed how calm DJT is during this sihtstorm ,he goes about his business making America great again.He s peferctly calm because he has the goods on the criminals(Dems). He is also a master strategist and tactitian ,he s playing the long game.

• Deplorable Patriot says:

Agreed. When all is said and done, I also believe at least one big name currently on the “black hat” list will turn out to be a double agent for the good guys. Waiting to see if I’m right on that.

• kevin says:

I agree actually. Something is going on here behind the scenes. Remember Sundance reported that the FBI monitored both McCabe and Strzok 24/7 while they were in limbo at the FBI…and likely did the same with Baker, Ohr and the rest of the corrupt gang of conspirators. Also, remember Trump’s incessant complaining that he had no idea why these guys were still employed at the FBI And DOJ and that was echoed by Hannity and the rest of the pundits. Well, i’m guessing Sessions and DNI Coates were leading the entrapment of the conspirators and Trump was fully informed about what was going on behind the scenes and their bantering back and forth gave these morons the confidence to commit additional felonies including deleting documents, etc. Deputy Dog is on the job!

• ibid says:

He better be ready.
      His long game opponent(s) have been at it for centuries.
      It’s a family thing.

• mostlyogauge says:

Petey, praying very hard that you are correct.

• rayvandune says:

I hope he realizes that with the Kavanaugh thing sucking up all the air, the message about release of the unredacted docs is NOT getting out to the people through the media filter. That’s why the Dems are going to stretch that soap opera out as far as they can – cover up something where they look bad with something where they can make Republican cans look bad.

• John Post says:

ray:

Did it occur to you that Feinstein is not only holding up a “SQUIRREL” but setting it on fire to keep the media and the public distracted from HER and her cronies’ crimes committed
        via the “dirty dossier” on the FISA court?

• mtk says:

After 18 plus months of around and around, and vast amounts of empty space to smear the facts and truth…

My suspicion is DiFi’s problem is that likely at some point, likely around the time of gang of eight was briefed on the dossier, a partisan approval was given to the FBI/DOJ counterintellenge team to move forward with the ‘insurance plan’.
          And this is what is in the Bruce Ohr interview 302’s. Whether, he talks around the fact or directly lays it out, the essence is there.

Remember… we don’t know who interviewed Bruce, for all we know the interview may have been conducted by a fellow fox interviewing a fox with feathers on his lips(Bruce).
          All we know is the interviews occured between Dec 2016 and May 2017.

Timeline wise this the critical time frame where the pre-election political weaponization transformed into the Mueller investigation.
          Second, the recent reveal that Bruce maintained his contact with Steele and likely through his wife’s statecraft adds to this theory that Bruce may have used the interview/investigation of his activities/role to outline the big picture to others in the FBI/DOJ.

All this might provide the context to the Peter/Lisa text messaging around the time of the Buzzfeed leak of the dossier… the texts where both are going the die has been casted and this could go sideways real quick because in their opinion Andy pulled the trigger too soon.

Note: It is my opinion the whole point of the way dossier bridge and transformed into the Mueller investigation was meant to set the stage for presenting the newly sworn-in President with all the bait to have PDJT react by doing something that clearly could be called obstruction.
          Just like the ‘deep state’ was betting on HRC could not lose. Plan B was, “There is no way the President would take this lying down and not do something in their estimation to warrent obstruction charges and quickly morphing the obstruction into impeachment hearings.
          The so called ‘small group’ were banking on their perception of PDJT lacking political swamp experience.

Big shout out Admiral Rogers. Thank you on behalf the Nation.

• mtk says:

The two to three months after the launch of the Mueller investigation without results is what lead to Mueller requesting the clarfication of scope to his investigation with DDAG, again in my estimation.

• Trump Train says:

That will be over by the end of next week when K is voted in.

• V.I.G. says:

TCTH has been saying since May of this year. That Sessions is a lame duck. The last post about Sessions, was basically claiming him to BE the Insurance Policy. Nothing he has done, would prove that claim otherwise.

What you have is speculation, based on zero evidence. What TCTH has, is speculation based upon evidence.
      The DOJ not releasing information, that has been legally asked for by Congress(Oversight) has absolutely ZERO to do with Jeff recusing himself. A law has been used to obtain info. That law, supersedes the recusal. As, CONGRESS is the oversight org. for the DOJ.

• BoomerCat says:

He’s running out of time to do anything before the election. Early voting begins in some states as early as 45 days before….which is…this Saturday, September 22nd! Just sayin’… time to get info out now if possible, IMO. Long game will have to wait until after the election.

• G. Combs says:

Do not forget Ezra Cohen Watnick. He has the clearances (President Trump can grant as well as remove clearances) AND he has been on top of this mess from the beginning. Now he works directly for AG Sessions.

gda said on May 31, 2018 at 1:22 am
        For those wondering how savvy Devin Nunes is to the games Trey Gowdy is playing, remember that a certain Derek Harvey has been on Nunes’ staff since September 2017. A compatriot of Ezra Cohen-Watnick, Harvey was fired by H. R. McMaster in late July 2017.

A longtime intelligence analyst who had been close to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, Ret. Army Col.Harvey is a Senior Executive Service-member of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

DIA is a national-level intelligence organization that does not belong to a single military element or the traditional chain of command, instead answering to the Secretary of Defense directly through the USDI.

For all we know, Derek Harvey is the additional staff member who attends when Gowdy goes to read these documents. He would be the perfect person for Nunes to send with Gowdy.”

And where is Cohen-Watnick? He’s the national security adviser to United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Ezra Cohen-Watnick: The Hero that We Don’t Deserve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VunfOoAPHPk

Cohen-Watnick showed House Intel Chair Devin Nunes the highly classified, Top Secret materials on the Obama Administration’s unmasking of Trump associates in intelligence reports. In the interim between the two firing attempts, Cohen-Watnick was viciously attacked and smeared by ‘reporters’ like Matthew Rosenberg of the New York Times. Why? Because he was doing his job.

Ezra Cohen-Watnick was unceremoniously fired, smeared, and hounded out of public life because he told the President the truth and because he allowed Devin Nunes to see material that he was authorized to see.

While talking of Ezra, this from the Daily Beast reveals something of interest

White House Aide’s Plan to Stop Leaks: Spy on His Co-Workers
        Ezra Cohen-Watnick ran intelligence for the National Security Council. There, he decided collecting his colleagues’ phone and email data was a good idea.

A former National Security Council official now slated to work for Attorney General Jeff Sessions explored ways to surreptitiously monitor the communications of White House staff for leaks or perceived political disloyalty to Donald Trump, according to three former Trump NSC officials familiar with the effort.

Ezra Cohen-Watnick, whom former national security adviser Michael Flynn brought onto the NSC as senior director for intelligence, sought technical solutions in early 2017 for collecting and analyzing phone and other data on White House colleagues for interactions with reporters. He portrayed his desired leak hunt as an “insider threat” detection effort, according to the ex-officials. Those who heard of it presumed it would focus on NSC staffers held over from the Obama administration.

It is unknown whether Cohen-Watnick’s efforts actually resulted in any monitoring program. The former officials noted the overwhelming technical and legal hurdles to doing so….

Seems the progressives don’t like it when the spying is on THEM.

• Howie says:

Mitigation is no longer operative.

• Inspector 71 says:

I don’t think anyone can be charged with treason since that is a crime applicable under a war declaration. Not sure if any laws associated with the current wars in the Mideast are applicable unless someone is willing to enlighten me. Maybe something connected to Iran? I’ve heard discussion of military tribunals and defense budget allocations to beef up Gitmo but I find these wishful thinking. RICO, criminal conspiracy, sedition? Very hard story to tell since the enemedia and Dimwits will pick the story to pieces to confuse the general public. Just look what has happened to the SCOTUS nominee.

• Dutchman says:

A lot of people could be charged with multiple counts of obstructing justice, and for each instance of actions obstructing justice, a seperate count of conspiracy to obstruct, as in most cases they didn’t act alone.
        That’s I believe 10 years on each count, so effectively a life sentence for most.

• WSB says:

Could anyone here clear this up for me, please? This is the code:

18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
        (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Whoever is not a country, is it? And if death is suffered, I expect anyone would be incapable of holding any office under the United States…

Or is this what the Dems have figured out?

• covfefe999 says:

Sessions’ recusal did major damage to Trump’s Presidency and his agenda. There’s no getting around that. I don’t care if he’s a great guy or if he’s evil, Sessions cause MASSIVE problems for Trump and for us. He needs to go. We need someone in that AG spot who can agressively go after the Democratic crooks.

• Liam Song says:

oh ya. nailed it. This webwork of corruption that almost everyone following this site is aware of, remains something that many people in the country are still blind to. Shaking them out of that stupor is going to have to also make it plain that they have been lied to by a press that they still trust, and politicians quite undeserving of their loyalty. Not the kind of task that is likely to be accomplished by picking off a few bad apples. That has already happened and it has not done much to alter opinion on the left.
      Maybe Jonathan Turley got it right when he suggested that Session’s using Huber was the very quickest and most effective approach;
      As others have noted, Trump seems very calm about all this, but then so does Sessions. Sundance is right about this going right down to the line, but perhaps its the only way to line these crooked bowling pins up. I’m on the edge of my seat, but I think there is a strike they will not see, coming hard and fast down the back alley.

• WSB says:

Nice post, Petey. We will soon see if you are correct.

• This is wishful thinking debunked by the president himself on a number of occasions. You can tell he is pained by Sessions failure to be a good AG and do his job.

• hardworkingsob says:

A recent convert to your way of thinking. The clue for me – Admiral Rogers testimony to Congress. Here’s a guy who knows everything and took the bold step, outside of his chain of command, to warn Trump. The corrupt portion of the intelligence community wanted his head on a platter. Yet Rogers testimony to Congress many months later (sorry no link – just from memory) made it look like he was on “Team Brennan-Clapper”. Me thinks the Emmys/Oscars are going to the wrong people. Finally, consider this – President Trump’s first day in office – a Saturday no less, if I’m not mistaken…his first stop?. CIA headquarters – the former home of the coup leader – Brennan. And Trump hints, he’d like to “get rid of the columns”. Big applause. It’s coming.

7. Don McCoy says:

Staggering. I know what would happen if I refused to testify…the full power of the Democrat Police Force (nee: FBI) would be brought down on me. But I guess when your husband is one of the corrupt feds who can’t seem to be fired…free pass. Great to be a Democrat!

8. Don McCoy says:

9. Don McCoy says:

10. Don McCoy says:

11. fleporeblog says:

12. billrla says:

Note how none of the alleged conspirators is subject to any media attention whatsoever. No satellite trucks parked outside conspirators’ homes. No attempted interviews on the way to yoga class. No gossip in “People Magazine.” Nothing. Complete disinterest.

13. WVNed says:

We are living in a country where party members can do whatever they want and if you complain the secret police come for you after monitoring all your communications.

14. America First says:

Nice how they wait until the very day before they are scheduled to testify to let anyone know that they aren’t coming.

It is possible that Darling Nellie needs a subpoena for her own protection somehow.

15. Bluto says:

I thought I had heard that Baker was a cooperating witness against Comey according to DiGenova.

I guess he must have been wrong, eh?

16. OpenMind says:

It takes maybe 90 seconds to prepare a subpoena. They’re almost always issued to avoid just this type of situation. This is such a clown show. If you know someone might not show up voluntarily, you issue a subpoena. Theatrics or incompetence.

17. AngelOne says:

They play dirty pool, and if they can’t win their rigged game they burn down the pool table instead.

18. H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

I wonder which one will flip first?

19. DanO64 says:

DJ Dedication to the Ohrs.

Bruce, do you love your wife? Time for you two to save some resemblance of a marriage. You both are going to need each other. I really mean that.

Look to the Lord.

To the Beautiful Nellie from Bruce.

Hi Bruce.

20. Lefty says:

So why is Joe Digenova going around telling everyone James Baker and Bruce Ohr have been cooperating all these past weeks?

21. Genie says:

Nellie and Jim are simply following the same plan as FBI agent Nick Memphis in the movie “Shooter”:

Howard Purnell: Have you given your official statement yet, ‘cuz I would be VERY cautious about what went IN it.

Nick Memphis: Well, maybe I should wait for the report to come out, read it, and THEN remember.

22. teeheeman says:

Has anyone heard anything about what Huber in Utah is doing? I welcome any and all white-hats, but something needs to happen soon or we will be scroogied.

23. mashall says:

The US Secret Service falls under the Dept of Homeland Security. The US SS are law enforcement officers. Now if, King Feces I, and his minions have this protection they also have the surveillance that comes right along with it. Anything they observe, hear, or collect, belongs to our Chief Executive.

24. bessie2003 says:

Step by step, individual by individual, dept. by dept. – it’s all coming into the Light.

It was one of the TV pundits that made the comment, everything is going to come out, it can’t be stopped; so I’m not in a hurry to watch a televised Committee hearing where these people find new ways to assert their 5th Amendment right to not incriminate themself.

It hard waiting to let this unredacting happen, but hoping when it does we find out if there were a separate set of ‘books’ or documents, one in case of this unredacting order and the other what they really did. If that comes out, then

it will become apparent to the nation as a whole just how big a problem there is in Justice Dept, the FBI and the Courts – and that’s way bigger than just some political insiders trying to pull a fast one to help their candidate win and then doing all they can to cover their butts when she lost.

That’s going to be the core of the Big Ugly; we’re just now getting whiffs of it.

• dawg says:

“….that’s way bigger than just some political insiders trying to pull a fast one to help their candidate win and then doing all they can to cover their butts when she lost.”

I dont think so. That was the whole point of corrupting the DOJ and courts.

• bessie2003 says:

I think this has been going on a lot longer than just trying to get her elected; really hope to be wrong but people don’t get away with stuff like this overnight, it builds up to this type of corruption.

• G. Combs says:

One hundred years since the Federal Reserve Act and FDR’s New Deal.

As Pascal Lamy wrote a few years ago the decision to form a global world government was made in the 1930s and the EU was part of that experiment. Brexit The Movie shows how sovereignty was moved from the various nations to an unelected unaccountable set of bureaucrats with out the approval or knowledge of the people.

Professor Carroll Quigley, was a member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and mentor to Bill Clinton. He researched the Milner Round Tables, like CRF and the Committee on Economic Development, for twenty years. He included that research in his book Tragedy and Hope, (1966)

The chief problem of American political life for a long time has been how to make the two congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so the that American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.” — Tragedy and Hope

Forty years ago Gary Allan wrote this. It should sound familiar.
          “The Rockefeller File” by Gary Allen January 1976

The master planners devised the strategy of a merger – a Great Merger – among nations.

But before such a merger can be consummated, and the United States becomes just another province in a New World Order, there must at least be the semblance of parity among the senior partners in the deal. How does one make the nations of the world more nearly equal? The Insiders determined that a two-prong approach was needed; use American money and know-how to build up your competitors, while at the same time use every devious strategy you can devise to weaken and impoverish this country. The goal is not to bankrupt the United States. Rather, it is to reduce our productive might, and therefore our standard of living, to the meager subsistence level of the socialized nations of the world.

The plan is not to bring the standard of living in less developed countries up to our level, but to bring ours down to meet theirs coming up… It is your standard of living which must be sacrificed on the altar of the New World Order.”

The integration of our government with the UN and other “international organizations” is a real eye opener too. Take a look at the long non-exhaustive list of international organizations that the Federal Government transfers US federal employees to……………..
          International Organizations Approved for Detail and Transfer of Federal Employees
          “A Federal agency may detail or transfer an employee to any organization that the Department of State has designated as an international organization”

And to give you an idea of just how far along we are with the integration of the USA into a global government, I have a copy of the North Carolina Building code from 2002.

The Title?
          North Carolina Building Code
          (2000 International Building Code with North Carolina Amendments)

Then there is the Food Safety Modernization Act (Thank you Senator Burr and Congressman Rosa DeLauro)
          page 121 – “Sec. 404 Compliance with international agreements.”
          SEC. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
          “Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.
          page 136 – “Review” …. “internationally-recognized standards….”
          page 137 – “Nothing… limits the authority of the Secretary…to revise, issue, and enforce product and category-specific regulations….”
          page 195 – “No limit on Secretarial Authority”

The Trans-Pacific Partnership was the kill stroke that would make the USA just another vassal state of the ‘New World Order’ just like the UK is a vassal state of the EU.

• StanH says:

This is the deal. We are dealing with the cabal, not with our government any longer. This is going to get dangerous, before it gets fixed. When daddy Bush gave his thousand points of light speech, and unveiled the NWO to the world, this was the moment the cabal made it’s move, for the destruction of the USA.

• bessie2003 says:

Exactly this. Thanks for sharing these details.

• zorrorides says:

Ahh TY, G Combs, Is there disagreement between ‘The Creature From Jeckyl Island’ / ‘None Dare Call It Treason’ versus ‘Tragedy And Hope’? Their books describe the same people, events, and ideas. The former say, ‘This is terrible! This is bad for us.’ The latter book says, ‘We need the world to be like this, and it can be good for you too’.

• RAC says:

The present turmoil is caused by their determination to get her elected regardless of lawlessness and their refusal to accept defeat when she failed. That will be sorted out eventually and the wrongdoers meted justice, but the deep seated cause will still need to be addressed. That cause is the globalists who wanted her (their tool) holding the levers of power. Just my humble opinion.

• Tom! says:

If President trump truly goes after the big ugly his children and grandchildren will need protection for the rest of their lives. This is far beyond the political fights that we’ve become accustomed to.

25. ogoggilby says:

Speaking of Sessions (and who isn’t these days?):

“Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry will reportedly encourage Attorney General Jeff Sessions to break up Big Tech companies like Google and Facebook during a meeting next week….

Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) agrees with Landry. According to the Advocate, Kennedy said, ‘I agree that the Department of Justice should look at this issue. I’m a free market, private sector guy, but Facebook and Google aren’t companies. They’re countries….’

Sessions will be briefed by state attorney generals on Tuesday, who will ‘help Sessions decide if there’s a federal case to be made against companies such as Alphabet Inc.’s Google, Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. for violating consumer-protection or antitrust laws,’ according to Bloomberg….

26. Concerned says:

I think the key issues is that a active MI6 agent (Steele) was communicating with the Ora’s and in turn with SC Mueller’s team. To arrange this a little differently, MI6 to CIA to FBI. I suppose, time will tell, if I am right.

27. Howie says:

Communist in a suit series…

28. Brant says:

No, I don’t know the behind the scenes actions or if there is something the AG is doing, but if these 10+ higher ups with huge egos have been fired or resigned from secure jobs (reference the hubris of low levels from okeefe videos) who forced them to? If they thought they were safe in their positions and certain heads are in the preservation mode, who pushed them out the door?

29. StanH says:

The corruption is breathtaking, but not a surprise. Baker – Ohr are further examples.

30. Rachelle says:

Why mess with an invitation to these people. Just subpoena them in the first place. Republicans are weaklings.

31. L4grasshopper says:

That’s not how the polite “go along to get along” GOP operates 🙂

32. Mike says:

NYT’s “Bruce Ohr fought Russian Organized Crime. Now He’s a target of Trump.”

Just for the record,

Bruce Ohr was head of OCDETF,
    Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force

Bruce Ohr DOES NOT INVESTIGATE ANYTHING. HE DOES NOT PROSECUTE ANYTHING.
    HE IS A BEAN COUNTER.

FBI Field Offices or Multi-jurisdictional Drug Task Forces open drug investigations. If the drug case is big enough they apply with the justice department for OCDETF status. They send a report to DC justice explaining who the bad guys are, how much dope they are moving, what has so far been done to investigate them, and what investigative steps are to be taken in the future.

If approved by main justice, they grant OCDETF money to pay for the investigation. For overtime, buy money, surveillance equipment, etc.

BRUCE OHR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INVESTIGATING RUSSIANS, AND EVERYONE AT FBI/DOJ KNOWS THIS, INCLUDING THE RATS WHO LEAKED THIS BS TO THE NYT!

33. Mike says:

Did I miss something? There are over 51,000 and growing Sealed Indictments since Nov that are a result of Sessions and Huber. Good Job Boys! As soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed, the courts will be swamped with these cases. There will plenty more cases after the FISA applications are released. And there is still Hillary’s email, Awan, Clinton Foundation, Tarmac Meeting, Uranium One, Wasserman-Shultz, Weiner’s Laptop and on and on. What do you think is IN those 51,000 Sealed Indictments? I have a very large bag of popcorn waiting for the show to begin.

• H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

Out of curiosity, how do you know AG Sessions and Mr,. Huber filed all of those sealed indictments?

• Mike says:

If I recall correctly, Mr. Huber works for Mr. Sessions and Mr. Huber has something like 470 folks working for him. A few (well ok, bunches) of grand juries later and filings start popping out. Those 51,000 sealed indictments started getting added to PACER a few months after Mr. Huber started working on things. Perhaps @Sundance can provide some guidance as to what that is all about. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=1525422677
        What we are looking at is not normal by any previous measure. There is MUCH work being done in the back ground. It is only waiting for Judge Kavanugh’s confirmation for it to come to light. First things first.

• jbowen82 says:

I think that’s been debunked. The total is not just indictments, it’s also warrants and similar documents. It also doesn’t subtract out the documents that are unsealed later. It does appear that there’s more activity than under the Obama Administration, but it’s nowhere near 51,000 sealed indictments — probably a few thousand, and probably related mostly to gang activity (MS 13 etc.). There are not 51,000 sealed indictments waiting for the hammer to drop.

• H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

I doubt the current Justice Department hierarchy have filed ANY against a current or former member of the FBI/DOJ or anyone from the previous administration. Sigh.

• G. Combs says:

In your comment you forgot to mention ONE sealed indictment can cover multiple charges AND multiple people!

The count starts at the end of October last year so there is another month to go.
        How many are normal? 1,077 per 2009 report: https://t.co/6FLi08GHGx

So despite your comment 51 times as many sealed indictments IS A BIG DEAL!

From January: The Epoch Times Justice Department May Have Something Big in the Works: Over 9,000 Sealed Indictments

A Google Docs list of human trafficking and pedo indictments by Trump admin. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAnZZoD7y5Ydwx2rSrZualrZTNUYDY7gozTXkT0YUOs/htmlview#gid=0

Given President Trump’s Christmas EO on human trafficking, I think that is what is going to take down the big boys. ( Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption. )

“Trump just dropped the bomb on pedophiles and sex traffickers with this official statement on Whitehouse.gov: “President Donald J. Trump is Working to End Human Trafficking – My Administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking. And I am prepared to bring the full force and weight of our government, whatever we can do, in order to solve this horrific problem. President Donald J. Trump”” https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/03/trump-drops-bomb-on-sex-traffickers/

• farrier105 says:

QAnon people have worked many hours tracking these numbers on spreadsheets. Unfortunately, when you examine their work product, and contact PACER directly, you find out that what they are counting are sealed CASES, not indictments. These cases include those that do not include in them any indictments, such as:

Bankruptcies
          Lawsuits in which the federal government is a party
          Appeals Court cases (the indictments were unsealed long ago)
          Cases involving minors.

You can see that this is what they are doing by studying the spreadsheets. The one I looked at had Sealed Cases in the header, and that is what they are. CASES, not indictments. The thing is built for lawyers, primarily. It is old and not a relational database that is easy to query. They don’t want anyone seeing sealed indictments. They are secret.

I sympathize with those people who put so much time into that system, but here is an example of MISDIRECTED ENERGY. Think of what minds like that could accomplish applying those skills to GET OUT THE VOTE operations. This is something that needs some critical thinking and reflection.

• GB Bari says:

Interesting clarification.

So, what is their explanation for the unusual high number of “cases” aggregating in PACER over the past twelve months as compared to the reported previous yearly average of five or six thousand “cases”?

• farrier105 says:

There is no explanation for that in the email I received which is posted below. Any explanation about that would not salvage the claim that there are indictments against people like Hillary, Comey, McCabe (who is only now the subject of a grand jury probe), Strzok, Page, Brennan, or any of the others.

It should also be noted that indictments by civilian grand juries are not required under military tribunals of enemy combatants under USA PATRIOT Act, so why bother to get indictments if Trump is, as Q has predicted, going to declare PATRIOT ACT martial law and subject those people to military tribunals?

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 10:31 am
              pacermail (pacermail@psc.uscourts.gov)

Good morning,

The PACER Service Center provides internet access to whatever federal civil, criminal, bankruptcy and appellate case records the courts make available online. We do not maintain a “database” of sealed records, and unfortunately, we have no filter to be able to search for cases or documents by keyword such as “sealed.”
              When a record is sealed by a court, they court does not provide online access to that document, and sometimes they will not even reference the document on the Docket Report for the case in which it is filed. (Emphasis added)
              Any questions regarding sealed documents should be directed to each individual court. You will find court contact information using the map we provide at https://www.pacer.gov/map.html.

Judi

PACER Service Center
              Phone: 210-301-6440
              Toll Free: 800-676-6856
              For Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.pacer.gov/psc/hfaq.html
              For Account Information: https://www.pacer.gov/psco/cgi-bin/psclogin.pl

• Also many states require that lower magistrate judges seal their rulings until looked at by higher courts.

The Q conspiracy people are not aware of this–they think that all of of these are indictments.

.This is another mass hysteria phenomenon like the blood moons–the world is ending–or Y2K……

Be a reasonable and logical person. Do not buy into this lunacy….

• It has been debunked many times. Welcome to the Q conspiracy crowd………

• fractionalexponent says:

Not long ago President Trump was praising DHS’s ICE for eradicating MS13 from neighborhoods, not DOJ’s FBI…

34. ralphie says:

If Mr Ed/Whoa Nellie/Medusa is simply afraid for appearance’s sake, they can put her behind a screen and put several bags (in case one breaks) over her head – like they always did in the Mafia/RICO cases to protect the witnesses. Do it for any children that may inadvertently be watching…or those with heart conditions. Better not defy congress or they’ll issue a “stern warning”, maybe “contempt and/or subpoena” – always worked fabulously during Obama’s crime spree.

• teeheeman says:

LOL! You forgot Shemp……. I think even the Russian judge would give her a -1 on a 1-10 scale. James Clapper in a wig and lipstick would at least get to a 0.25……

35. Jef2w says:

Of course it is. They have been outed as cooperating witnesses. They cannot afford for questions to be asked in a public forum about cooperating. I knew they would never show up. What is interesting is are they going to be forced to as part of “cooperating agreement?” Or they could wait till the declassification and then have no choice but to show up. It appears the latter is probably true. Which then we would hear the 5th or under advice of counsel I wont answer that. Either way good theater.

36. Enoughisenough says:

How about we put an end to this mockery of the oversight of our government? Send the Marshalls to pick her up, and when she arrives and refuses to speak, toss her in jail until she changes her mind. Of course, she may take the fifth, but unlike the lawbreakers before her who have skated with that defense, Nellie needs to be the first domino in taking down the illicit, criminal elements of our government.

37. Blind no longer says:

It’s like Republicans can’t see into future…the Dems/resistance wait till the 7th hour and refuse to testify. Why not just send the subpoena first?

38. Orson says:

It will play like this:
    -DOJ and FBI disregard the Presidential Directive and do NOT remove the redacted parts.
    -President makes a move to fire Rosenstein. The Democrats and a whole host of special interest groups file suit due to the Vacancy Reform Act not addressing the specific act of “firing.” They will, also, cite Alberto Gonzales’ memo stating that the President does not possess the control of succession in the DOJ. They secure an injunction barring the firing as a result from a friendly judge. (this alone will be sufficient to stall the decision until after the mid-term elections)
    – Democrats take over the House and now chair the committees, ax the investigations
    -Democrats start Impeachment Hearings within 60 days of taking the majority
    -Democrats use Comey firing and attempted firing of Rosenstein as their Impeachment basis under the guise of Obstruction.

Welcome to Realville. I strongly believe this is game plan of the Left at the moment. One could argue that they are setting themselves up to make the same mistake they made in the General election (placing all their eggs in the same basket and basing their fate on an election they believe they won’t lose). This time, however, they have the benefit of an energized based, as well as some very detrimental and creative redistricting in half a dozen states (courtesy of State Supreme Courts and Nathaniel Persily, a liberal California professor/ fairness hack). Add to that, unprecedented fraud encouraged by the fact that the Left has spent the last two years openly defying the law without repercussions. There is your recipe for disaster.

39. Rose says:

The media running with the method and sources propaganda, how stupid do they think the people are. The method aka-planting evidence against Trump=sources-the media reporting the planted evidence as valid. See the media has as much to lose as the corrupt dirty cops and lawyers.

40. tvollrath66 says:

Well are they going to issue subpoenas…the gang of eight was part of all this. The only clean one is Devin Nunes.

41. Ray Van Dune says:

Family life priorities have prevented me from reading all the posts and comments in the last few days, but I want to say something that I think is important, and if someone has said it already, excuse me and congratulations.

President Trump has made plenty of what the media loved to call “gaffes” back in the Romney era, and actual incendiary language that took away from the message for some, but drove it home for a lot of us. But I don’t recall him actually making what I would call a tactical error – until now.

In his interview with Solomon a couple of nights ago, he went out of his way to state that HE HAD NOT READ HIS COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS he was demanding be un-redacted and released from the DOJ! There is a three-letter acronym that is appropriate here: W T F !! He loves to do these things to demonstrate his confidence in his people and the strength of his position, but this time it bit him!

To me this was equivalent to saying “Dear Rosey, feel free to bullshit me about what needs classification and what doesn’t, because I won’t be able to challenge you on it immediately, forcefully, and publicly, because I did not adequately prepare for this entirely predictable confrontation.” As many others have observed, as soon as there is pushback that Trump does not squash like a bug, he has lost the initiative. What a dumb-ass move! Sad.

• G. Combs says:

Ray Van Dune,
      Please note my comment about Ezra Cohen-Watnick and Derek Harvey, a compatriot of Ezra above.

Derek Harvey, a longtime intelligence analyst who had been close to general Michael Flynn, is the additional staff member of Nunes who went with Gowdy when he goes to read these documents.

Michael Flynn brought Ezra Cohen-Watnick onto the NSC as senior director for intelligence. He is the one who originally showed House Intel Chair Devin Nunes the highly classified, Top Secret materials on the Obama Administration’s unmasking of Trump associates in intelligence reports.

Cohen-Watnick is now the national security adviser to United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

With those two ‘Flynn Men’ dealing with the details for AG Sessions and Devin Nunes, I do not think president Trump has much to worry about. Also they keep President Trump and AG Sessions ‘hands clean’ so it would be hard to charge Obstruction of Justice.

Actually it is a rather elegant solution to the problems the DemonRats tossed at President Trump, General Flynn and AG Sessions.

Devin Nunes does the requests (prompted by Derek Harvey) and the DOJ complies via Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

42. scott467 says:

Rosemary Collyer, pensively reflecting upon the utter lawlessness of the FISA court…

• scott467 says:

Or maybe just feeling for that chin whisker that keeps growing in…

• HeelinVa says:

I remember Joe Genova repeatedly asserting that there were FBI employees wanting to testify to a congressional committee but who want a subpoena to protect them (presumably re civil service or whistleblower protection or internal agency reputation). Could a lack of subpoenas to known witnesses be an issue?

• G. Combs says:

“…. Could a lack of subpoenas to known witnesses be an issue?”

OR

Could it mean they are busy testifying in front of a grand jury(s)
        ……

At this point it is too early to tell.

43. Heika says:

My my, how emboldened they grow in their ‘resistance’. The hubris of these traitorous leeches is mindblowing.

I read with intrigue here in the comments (with all respect to the merits of hope in the system and Batman) the desperation to still believe that despite what is right before our eyes there is a secret stewing plan being arranged in the background by Sessions with Trump’s directives.

What I think many hopeful here are struggling with is to come to terms with what a TRUE silent coup looks like. The depth of rot in the minds of these conspirators is so deeply ingrained that they have no perception that they were/are doing anything but ‘SAVING’ America from an evil force (Trump). Please do not ignore this by pretending justice will prevail. Read more history. Understand ‘how’ China became a Communist country, how the Soviet Union did, and what kind of general public mentality led to that.

Join up the revelations being exposed in Project Veritas (about the minions) and you will see that this is TRUE BELIEF. These proud socialists are the next generation, and they have been educated by the likes of those such as Nellie Ohr, and the rest in the picture, on one hand, and on the other ‘facilitated’ by lazy, entitled stinking bureaucrats on the other (swamp permanents) – the likes of Wray, Rosenstein, and very very likely Sessions.

44. PoxOnTheDNC says:

Mr. Baker went to work with Benjamin Witts at Lawfare, that’s all we need to know association with this organization stinks of conspiracy and collusion (not the Russian kind, but the Democrat kind).

45. snellvillebob says:

So if “There are strong indications Nellie Ohr may have actually authored a considerable portion of the Steele Dossier” us true then I was right that it was a woman who dreamed up prostitutes peeing on a bed that obama once slept in. I always figured it was Hillary though.
    See, men do not dream of women peeing. If a man thought the bed needed peeing on he would have done it himself and got the satisfaction of it. Patton peed in the Rhine river etc. Even the faux men in SF would dream of another man peeing, not a woman.

46. H&HC, 2nd - 16th says:

Where is General Patton when we need him….or Grant, or Sherman or Pershing, or Ike?

47. Howie says:

They do not want to expose one main fact. The British were front and center in the scheme to get our good president. The Limeys.

• Les Standard says:

Certainly looks that way

• G. Combs says:

On that we agree. A close look at the history of the USA shows every 50 or 60 years or so the Limeys take another wack at a take over of the USA.

U.S. Civil War: The US-Russian Alliance that Saved the Union by Webster G. Tarpley

“April 2011 marks the 150th anniversary of the U.S. Civil War, which began when Confederate forces opened fire upon Fort Sumter in Charleston, South Carolina. The following essay by Webster Tarpley, tells about the largely untold alliance between President Abraham Lincoln and Russian Tsar Alexander II, which by many accounts was key to the North winning the U.S. Civil War, sealing the defeat of the British strategic design.

“At the point of maximum war danger between Great Britain and the United States, the London satirical publication Punch published a vicious caricature of US President Abraham Lincoln and Russian Tsar Alexander II, demonizing the two friends as bloody oppressors.
      From Punch, October 24, 1863. “

The Russian Tsar Alexander II, was repaid by having the UNITED STATES Federal Reserve fund the Bolshevik Revolution and completely wipe out his family. McFadden on the Federal Reserve

48. Les Standard says:

I only have one question, federal prison or Gitmo?

49. SmilinJackAbbott says:

Anyone seen this bombshell?

Papadoupolas tells Martha McCallum Australian ‘intel officer’ Erika Thompson probed him about the campaign and Russia in April days BEFORE he met Mifsud and before she setup the infamous meeting with Downer.

Downer is now evading the question of whether he spied on PapaD:

50. jeans2nd says:

Nellie Ohr and James Baker are included in the group who are guilty of felony actions under U.S. Code 1030 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1030
    as well as other felonies. No doubt their attorneys will advise them to plead the Fifth. imo